• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

It is currently Tue Jul 25, 2017 8:32 pm

Spells to Prevent Family Friends From Moving Away

Spells to Prevent Family Friends From Moving Away

Unread postby omgee123 » Wed May 12, 2010 8:42 pm

i need something simple to stop my mom from moving to another state asap she wants to move on the 27th of may so i need something fast!!!! or if theres something that i can get my boyfriend and his family to move with us there? i need help fast please i beg u!!!!
omgee123

Re: Stop moving to another place quickly

Unread postby Devi Spring » Thu May 13, 2010 6:28 am

Well, first you need to decide which of those two things you want to happen. Then I would do a divination to determine if St. Expedite is appropriate for this case or not. If so, then petition him for your need.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - Proud AIRR member and HRCC Graduate.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Preventing the Army from giving clearance

Unread postby Miss_Liz » Sun Jul 25, 2010 4:41 pm

I found out today that my ex got orders to get stationed to Korea next March. He's trying to get clearance to be able to take our son with him. I'd really like for my son not to be in Korea. I swear this is more for safety concern than being vengeful, if it were anywhere else (except Israel, same concern) I'd be sad but ok with him having the experience of living in a different country for a while, I just don't trust something horrible to happen with N. Korea. Is there any kind of spell I can do to make it so he doesn't get the clearance to take him, or better yet keep him from going at all, like reassigned somewhere else even if it isn't near here? I'm just not comfortable with Korea at all. I am going to see a legal advocate to see if there's any legal avenue to take, but if I can make it so he won't get mad at me, that would make my life easier.
Miss_Liz

Re: Preventing the Army from giving clearance

Unread postby riverofpeace » Sun Jul 25, 2010 8:20 pm

Eilis,
Are you sure your ex would even be taking your son? My info is about a year or so old, but I thought Korea was an unaccompanied tour, meaning your ex can't take your son with him.
I don't want to get your hopes up if I am wrong. My info could be outdated, but if Korea is unaccompanied, that would bode well for you.
riverofpeace

Unread postby riverofpeace » Sun Jul 25, 2010 8:26 pm

Oh, wait, I get it,(sorry for the duh! I just had) he is trying to get permission to take your son with him. Yeah, not good. I don't see that getting approved, either, but still doing what you can to prevent that request from getting approved would be wise.
riverofpeace

Unread postby Miss_Liz » Sun Jul 25, 2010 9:23 pm

I thought so too, but apparently he can try for clearance. He doesn't want to go at all but if he gets the clearance to take our son he'll be there 3 years instead of 1 and a half, he just doesn't want to be away from the kiddo for that long, which is understandable but that's about how long most deployments even are so I don't really see his logic in that too much. So really if I make it so he gets reassigned I'd kinda be doing him a favor too. I just really don't think it's a safe place for a toddler to go and I'm pretty sure he'll do something awful if I legally block it, tho if it comes down to it I'll still try.
Miss_Liz

Unread postby riverofpeace » Sun Jul 25, 2010 9:43 pm

Okay, perhaps I am going out on a limb here, but if memory serves me right, I thought you wanted more time with your son. If Dad goes to Korea and doesn't get clearance to take junior, doesn't that mean he is with you for the time he is gone? It may be difficult on your son to go that long without seeing his father, but that is a part of military life, one your child's Dad accepted when he signed or renewed his contract.
You can try for all kinds of requests in the military, lots of them are fat chance! Compassionate reassignment is one option if Dad can show that the child will be in detriment if Dad leaves and can't take his son. I think he has to be able to show that there are no fit options for parenting the child, besides himself.
I am (mildly) surprised he got this assignment - weren't the detailers aware of his parental status?
riverofpeace

Unread postby Miss_Liz » Sun Jul 25, 2010 11:35 pm

They had to be, I'm not sure of the details and everything all I know is he has the orders and I'd like to stop him from taking my son. There's probably a low chance of that happening but I'd just like to make sure
Miss_Liz

Unread postby Maljen » Mon Jul 26, 2010 1:07 am

Eilis, if you have primary custody, you can block him from taking your son anywhere! He has to have your permission to take him out of state, so unless he's got primary custody, he's not taking him to Korea, period. My guess is he's trying to get you to panic again.
Thanks and Praise to Dr. Hernandez, St. Jude and St. Anthony for all you have done, and continue to do on my behalf. My eternal thanks to you for your many blessings!
Maljen

Unread postby Mama Micki » Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:26 am

Stop worrying about what your ex wants and start concentrating on what you want and what is best for your son. He's your ex for a reason, and you indicated in another thread that he is an expert at pushing your buttons. Stop letting him.

I served in the Army and and the Army National Guard. It's unlikely that a non-custodial single father will get permission from the Army to take a small child to Korea. If he does, you would have approve it, as Maljen pointed out.

Get some Essence of Bendover oil and purple candle or a Essence of Bendover vigil candle. Write you ex's name on it, and cross it with your name. (Or use a petition paper.) I'd suggest doing this on a regular basis until you get the upper hand over him.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Miss_Liz » Mon Jul 26, 2010 11:46 am

I don't have primary custody though is the issue, that's why I'm a little afraid of legally blocking it, because I can see him trying to punish that by permanently taking him away from me
Miss_Liz

Unread postby riverofpeace » Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:37 pm

Well, as I think I said before, I am far from one of the more experienced practitioners here. I would think that you could use the same idea that was suggested in the freezing a court date thread, where you could right out a petition like "X's attempt to take child with him to Korea." and freeze it, or otherwise destroy the petition.
I think it may also be a good idea for you to follow up on your thought to seek out some legal advice on this whole child custody thing you have going. I do think that a single parent wanting to take a kid on his Korea tour is pretty stupid. It sounds like you are afraid of your ex's retaliation, though. A parent who wants to put their child in a bad situation rather than with the other parent where the child would be safe and well-cared for, doesn't sound to me like they should have primary custody. If you are afraid to do what it takes to keep your child safe, there is something really messed up going on.

This situation is way to complicated to be solved on a board like this, and besides, people here are either not qualified to give you legal advice, or if they are qualified, they are not in a position where they can do so. There are attorneys that will do hour long or half hour consults ( like rootworkers...) and you may even be able to get some advice or help through a women's agency.

You mentioned in another thread that your ex has used physical violence on you before. Often, that will qualify you for services with a nearby battered women's shelter/organization, even if you did not report the violence. They may be able to get you in touch with pro bono or another type of legal help.
riverofpeace

Unread postby Miss_Liz » Mon Jul 26, 2010 10:42 pm

He has prime custody due to financial reasons only...and because he told me at the very beginning that if I didn't sign the papers the way he wanted he'd get people to sign depositions against me and I'd never see my son again. I don't know what do to about him mundanely or magically, he went to Iraq and lost his freaking mind, only he has the Army behind him (thanks to his lies about me to his commanders) and I've got bupkis. He's also EXCRUCIATINGLY wishy-washy so there's always a 60% chance what he says one day won't even be on his radar the next. I don't exactly want to take our son away from him, but I do wonder if trying legally and magically to get some reason to get if not sole custody but main custody. My fiance has expressed interest in adopting him if he needed to. I will admit to having issues myself, but I was still the only parent for 2 and a half years, and I've never hauled out and hit anyone in anger. I am afraid of him, but maybe I shouldn't be because he had been bluffing/lying before. That and my fiance could snap him in half. I have some EofBO, I think I'll add more to my next order and use some on him and maybe petition St Martha on top of that and have LM light a vigil on it. Now I know where my birthday money is going, right. Do you think a honey jar to just get him to not fly into a rage and discuss things like an adult would be a good start? I am still going to try and find a lawyer, though.
Miss_Liz

Stop Someone From Relocating With Army

Unread postby StillLearning » Sat Sep 03, 2016 6:47 pm

Hi, I am new to this site and new to rootwork in general. This question is about my ex relocating. Being that we have children together, I would like him to stay at the Army base here where we live but he has orders to go elsewhere in a few months. What type of work could I do to keep him here without getting hurt? Thanks so much for your help and if I posted in the wrong area, I apologize in advance.
StillLearning

Re: Spells to Prevent Family Friends From Moving Away

Unread postby Miss Athena » Sun Sep 04, 2016 8:30 pm

Hi StillLearning,

Welcome to the forum! When you get a chance, and assuming you wish to do so, please introduce yourself in the Introductions thread.

This is a tough situation, since the decision to deploy to a new location is not your ex's to make, but the decision of his higher officers. In this case, you can work with Stay At Home products, to help keep him where he is. I would surround a photo of the current base and his picture with candles dressed in Stay At Home oil, as well as ring the entire work with a circle of Stay At Home sachet powder. Burn those candles down, take any wax remains and bury them in your back yard. You can find those products here:

http://www.luckymojo.com/stayathome.html

Additionally, if you know the name of his CO or whoever is calling the shots on his deployment, work Influence products on him/her to help affect the right decision. You can do a skull candle on that person, or else dress a candle in Influence oil and burn it on top of a photo of that person and the current army base. Take any wax remains and throw them at a crossroads.

http://www.luckymojo.com/products-influence.html

For any of these works, I would add St Expedite to the process, as it sounds like time is of the essence. St Expedite can add speed to any results, so petition him for help in your situation.

http://www.luckymojo.com/saintexpedite.html

I hope this helps. Good luck!
HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread postby StillLearning » Fri Oct 14, 2016 9:04 am

Thank you so much for your reply! It absolutely does help. I didn't know I had a new message. Also, we are pm on better terms than before as of now. My next question would be is there any work that can be done to influence him to come on a family trip with me next month with the lids?
StillLearning

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sat Oct 15, 2016 7:37 pm

Hello, StillLearning,

Could you please explain what you mean by you didn't know that you had a new message? What does this mean?

I don't have the time to look for all of your posts so, if you could just "recap" about the message portion as I don't understand

Here is an influence skull candle spell that is excellent: www.luckymojo.com/influence.html

I hope this helps

take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Also find me on Hoodoo Psychics
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby StillLearning » Sat Oct 15, 2016 8:16 pm

I'm sorry. I was trying to say I didn't know there was a response to my question. I'm about to check out the link that you sent. It's a full moon tomorrow so I wonder if I should wait until the next phase to start the work as I only have about a month to work with. Again thanks for your patience.
StillLearning

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sat Oct 15, 2016 8:54 pm

Hello, StillLearning

OK. Thanks for the clarification!

Some rootworkers work with the moon phases and others don't.

So, that is entirely up to you.

Wishing you the very best with this

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby StillLearning » Sat Oct 15, 2016 9:41 pm

Thank you! I will update you on my progress and outcome. I will remain positive that I will be successful in my work. I will let you all know what I did exactly so that it may help someone.
StillLearning

Unread postby StillLearning » Sun Oct 16, 2016 12:01 pm

So today I started the process of clearing away all negative things. I set up my altar with stones, my bible as well as a black candle and white candle each in separate holders. Well, the white candle's flame was alot larger than the black and also burned a little quicker than the black one. Is there any significance to this?
StillLearning

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sun Oct 16, 2016 7:32 pm

Hello, StillLearning

I am sorry but we do not do any type of candle interpretation on the forum.

INSTEAD, Please check this webpage that Miss cat wrote

www.luckymojo.com/candlemagic.html

Also, in the future, please post questions in the correct subforum and thread

Wishing you the best

take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby StillLearning » Tue Oct 18, 2016 8:06 pm

Will do. Thank you!
StillLearning

Unread postby neonwaosy » Fri Feb 10, 2017 3:08 pm

Hello everyone,
I am hoping am posting this in the right forum.
Forgive and redirect me if am not.
I need help with a new situation am facing.
My "husband" who visits my kids and I every 2 years, want our daughter to pay him a visit back in Africa. This worries me, since he called me about this, I have not had a good sleep.
My worry is security, with kidnapping and things happening around the world, and our daughter truly does not want to go and has been begging me to PLEASE not let this happen. She is 12 and I don't want her to go either. And mostly other than the financial support we ( him, kids and I ) has no kind of relationship with him, his visit this past Xmas was super awkward. What can I do, will like to start before summer holiday. At least I have time now.
Thank you for the advice and time reading this.
neonwaosy

Unread postby Sister Jean » Sat Feb 11, 2017 11:01 am

Hello neonwaosy,

I'm sorry this situation is causing you so much stress. What is your custody arrangement like? Can he really just waltz in and demand that your daughter visit him on another continent? If he doesn't have the legal standing to do that, have you tried flat-out refusing his request and telling him your daughter doesn't wish to go? Do you have a mediator or a lawyer you could ask about this?

Magically, you could do a skull candle spell on your husband by dressing a white skull candle with Influence and Commanding oils and burn it while he sleeps. As you burn it (you can burn it in sections over several days), speak to the candle like you're speaking to him, and tell him that he has no power over the children and has no power to make demands, and that he will leave you alone, or whatever you want to say.

http://www.luckymojo.com/products-candle-skull.html
skull-candle-questions-and-answers-t15161.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/influence.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/commanding.html

You can also burn a Stay At Home vigil candle, either at home or on the MISC altar, and include with it a petition paper on which you've written your daughter's name and a petition that she will not be parted from you against her will. Stay At Home is often used to keep a lover at home, but it can be used in other situations too:

http://www.luckymojo.com/stayathome.html

Good luck to you.
Thank you, St. Michael, St. Expedite, St. Martha, Bone Mama!
ID #1590G
I'm on Hoodoo Psychics!
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby neonwaosy » Sat Feb 11, 2017 2:04 pm

Sister Jean,
I thank you for the advice and instructions.
The thing is, we are not divorced...........yet, and he won't let me go either, knowing that there is no relationship between us anymore except the kids. And where am from, the men call the shots. I have done things that will actually make the next man run from me but he won't.
With that being said, I will sure follow your instructions. Please what are appropriate herbs to use, I do have the influence and commanding oil.
Thank you again.
Blessings.
neonwaosy

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sat Feb 11, 2017 10:35 pm

Hello, neonwaosy ,

Have you tried any spells to make him fall in love with another woman? Or is he allowed to be married to more than one woman?

anyway, here is a list of herbs and you can easily find the condition and the corresponding herbs:

http://www.luckymojo.com/hoodooataglance.html

I pray that things work out for you

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby neonwaosy » Sun Feb 12, 2017 5:34 pm

Ms Aida,
Thank you. I actually never thought about it. Just don't want to loose the financial support part. Knowing he is not here,there is nothing binding him to fulfill that obligation. He can choose not to support us any more. But it's actually a good idea .....mmmmmhhh I like.
Thank you
neonwaosy

Unread postby neonwaosy » Sun Feb 12, 2017 6:54 pm

Ms Aida, please what are the spells/herbs. Just opened the link but there are a lot. Could you please help point a few that are more appropriate?
Thank you
neonwaosy

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Feb 13, 2017 9:46 pm

Hello, neonwaosy ,

Try the link again.

I had the link wrong and just fixed it

Sorry about that

It's very easy to read now

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby neonwaosy » Tue Feb 14, 2017 12:17 pm

Ms Aida,
Thank you. The link has all herbs listed, but I was asking which ones to help make him fall in love with another woman.
Thank you again
neonwaosy

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed Feb 15, 2017 9:14 pm

Hello, neonwaosy

I am not going to re list everything that is already on the list

So, you may just want to buy this instead:

www.herb-magic.com/love-herbs-mixture.html

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby neonwaosy » Thu Feb 16, 2017 6:09 pm

Sorry for the inconvenience Ms Aida, and thank you once more
neonwaosy

• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Newsletter

Return to Ask Us for Conjure Help with Parents, Children, Relatives, In-Laws, Friends