Welcome to the forum and to the Lucky Mojo family!
I am posting the most popular threads and some forum rules for you to look over.
And we are looking forward to seeing you on the forum.
If you ever have any questions, we are ALWAYS here for you.
These are links to general information on Hoodoo and to give you a jumping off point.
Conditions and how we can address them:http://luckymojo.com/hoodooataglance.html
Here is some info on how the forums are set up. It is divided into four parts:
1) News and Announcements about the Lucky Mojo Curio Company and this site.
2) Lucky Mojo Spiritual Supplies and how to use them, listed in threads by product type and product title.
3) Life Conditions and Situations, with recommended Lucky Mojo products, spells, and advice.
4) The Online Hoodoo Community, including sites, events, and outreach sponsored by Lucky Mojo.
When you post, it helps your moderators, who are recompensed volunteers, if you post in the area of the board that is best suited to the archival of your question or comment. That way moderators will not have to move your post or merge it into ongoing threads.
If you can't find a post you made, it may have been moved or merged. Go to your profile by clicking on your name and "search recent posts" -- you will find it.
Within each board section there are STICKY threads -- ones that always stay "stuck" to the top. These are popular discussion-threads that you can read and add to if your questions or comments fall into one of these oft-broached topics. If you don't see a "sticky" that relates to your question, feel free to start a new thread in the relevant section.
We do have a few "thou shalt not" rules here, and they can be found in the Forum Rules link at the top of each page. Most important for newbies are these four common errors to avoid:
1) Please do not come here asking for our formulas for conjure oils or for instructions on how to use spiritual supplies that you bought at a grocery store or at a competitor of ours; this is the Lucky Mojo Forum and is financially supported by the Lucky Mojo Curio Co.
2) Please do not spam the moderators by sending multiple duplicated private messages asking for personal help outside the board; many of our moderators do perform readings and rootwork spell-casting for clients, but they are professionals and you should approach them as you would any other professional.
3) Please do not post illegal copies of material from other web sites or from books.
4) Please do not post put-downs of any group of people based on their religion, race, or national origin, including derogatory comments
5) Please do not start new topics
6) Please do not quote people
Thank you, St. Michael, St. Expedite and La Santisima Muerte!