• Advertisement
Call Hoodoo Psychics 1-888-4-HOODOO

It is currently Sun Dec 17, 2017 9:04 pm

Crystal Silence League Testimonials (Thank You, CSL)

Pray on behalf of others and post your own prayers so that pastors, deacons, CSL members, and helpful people can pray for you.

Re: Crystal Silence League Testimonials (Thank You, CSL)

Unread postby mamabird39 » Tue Jun 10, 2014 5:03 pm

i wanted to say thank you one of my prayers have been answered we are feeling better the other is still a work in progress it's financial so i know it will take some time I've been praying for all others to have there prayers answered as well .my lucky mojo products are also helping me as well.so i send warm hugs and thoughtful wishes and many ,many blessings to all lost and found soles here on this forum.again thank you so very much. :)
mamabird39

Unread postby Sweet Success » Thu Aug 21, 2014 8:15 pm

I just want to post my thanks to the crystal silence league for praying on my latest prayee request due to recent homelessness. I posted on the 11th and ten days later a friend who I have been estranged from reached out to me and has offered me a place to live till I get back on my feet. A lot of people gave prayers for me and I am so very grateful for the support.
Thank you Our Lady of Loreto.
Sweet Success

Unread postby true_dyamond04 » Tue Sep 02, 2014 6:03 pm

Greetings All,

This is my first post and in a personal promise, I wanted to make my thank you to all who have prayed and are still praying for me my first post to the forum. It is a true joy to know that there are others who are praying for me and my desires. My spirit is also warmed when I pray for others. Thanks again from my heart to God, the Crystal Silence League and all who are praying.

Peace and Blessings,

true_dyamond04

**now I will head over to the introduction forum and introduce myself to the group... lol
true_dyamond04

PostThis post was deleted by natstein on Tue Sep 09, 2014 12:18 pm.
Reason: Training is so much fun with Miss Aida!

Unread postby _Towanda_ » Wed Sep 10, 2014 8:46 am

Thank you so much for your prayers, each notification is like a tight hug letting me know someone cares about my need.
_Towanda_

Unread postby AlyssaH » Thu Sep 11, 2014 8:15 am

This prayer service is amazing. Everything that I've asked to be prayed has been granted & I still get prayers for the things that have already been granted. The people that do this service are such a blessing, especially to people like myself with no family support system. This prayer service has helped me & my children so much :)
HRCC Student #1989
AlyssaH

Unread postby _Towanda_ » Fri Sep 12, 2014 8:15 am

CSL thank you so much for your prayers, my friend Amanda got the job!
_Towanda_

Unread postby Raven12 » Fri Sep 26, 2014 2:16 pm

I want to personally thank CSL for all the wonderful work that they do. I posted two initial prayer requests following a really awful and potentially dangerous domestic dispute situation I had gotten into with my roommate, whom I had also been dating for the past few months.
I asked for people for pray for him, that he would get professional help for his mental illness and substance abuse issues and experience a full recovery, but also that he wouldn't harm any of our other roommates, or abuse anymore women or LGBTQI people in our lives.
My second prayer request was help for me to find a safe place to live with my cat, and that we would stay safe.

About 72 hours after posting those two prayer requests, my remaining roommates and our landlord began taking the necessary steps to kick this very manipulative and emotionally abusive person out of the house. A month and 4 days passed after leaving the house to be safe, and my cat and I are back happily living in my house with my roommates; my Ex is gone for good. Nobody was physically harmed (even though he made many threats) and all the locks have been changed in the house.
I could intuitively *feel* the CSL prayers during the day, even when I didn't have time to check my email. And I could even sense CSL prayers blowing into my dreams at night! My Ex doesn't seem anywhere close to getting help for his issues yet, but I had a powerful dream one night in which two healing spirits appeared and led him on a journey away from me.

My most recent prayer request was for my beloved cat. Last night my indoor cat ran out the front door and was lost, and I began to feel like bad luck or bad vibes left over in the house had maybe attached themselves to me, and I felt very alone. For a lot of different reasons cats, especially black cats, that go missing in my neighborhood can end up abused, dead, or both within a very short period of time.
I requested a prayer for the safe return of my cat.
Today my cat miraculously returned: completely unharmed!
Thank you so much for all the prayers Crystal Silence League! So very, very grateful. :D
Maybe sometime in the future I'll join the league myself.
Raven12

Unread postby mmb » Fri Oct 10, 2014 10:37 pm

I want to thank everyone for their prayers. I posted two requests that I need prayers for last night, and I was very happy to see all the emails this morning. Of course, I haven't got any results this quickly but it was so wonderful to know that folks out there are praying for me in this difficult time in my life.
mmb

Unread postby Searoyalty3 » Thu Nov 13, 2014 8:34 am

Thank you Crystal Silence League! The things I prayed for came to me in the most perfect way, opportunities keep popping up and the confidence that God has installed in me has helped me to start following my dreams. It all feels almost too good! Thank you so much for your prayers, it is appreciated and life changing. Also is good to feel apart of the community. I pray for you all as well and wish you a fantabulous day!
Searoyalty3

Unread postby Mira » Mon Dec 29, 2014 5:47 am

Just wanted to send my thanks to the CSL for their prayers and intentions for two friends of mine. They were hit on their motorcycles by a drunk driver (the SUV actually flipped over and landed on them) a few years ago, and I had asked for prayers for justice and proper compensation these last few months as their lawsuit was finally settled. Well, the case closed last week, and they will be receiving full compensation for all their medical and lawsuit expenses, with a good chunk of change leftover. This has been a real grinder for them and they are so relieved it's all finally over and all the money they had hemorrhaged into their assorted medical care and lawyer fees will be coming back to them. Thank you CSL for your prayers and support!

-Mira
Mira

Unread postby LAgurl517 » Fri Feb 13, 2015 7:46 pm

Quick question --

If I want to post a prayer but do not want to provide my full name, or the target's name, how should I word the prayer?
LAgurl517

Unread postby Miss Aida » Fri Feb 13, 2015 8:05 pm

Hello, LAgurl517,

I have no idea.

What is it that you are praying for?
PROUD member of AIRR
Find me on the AIRR website
http://readersandrootworkers.org
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby AnnieB » Sat Feb 14, 2015 7:57 am

Thank you to everyone at the CSL for their prayers. They have helped me a lot throughout my journey (which is still continuing). Thank you God for listening to my prayers and to those who have prayed for me. Thank you for being there for me.
AnnieB

Unread postby MissMichaele » Sat Feb 14, 2015 5:58 pm

LAgurl517 wrote:Quick question --

If I want to post a prayer but do not want to provide my full name, or the target's name, how should I word the prayer?

You can use initials for yourself and for everyone involved.

Best of luck,

Miss Michaele
MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread postby vmadone » Mon Feb 23, 2015 6:00 am

Thank you to those who have spending their times praying for me. Still, i didnt get any approval for my loan.

So anyway many thanks to the efforts given. God bless.
vmadone

Unread postby Nony65 » Tue Feb 24, 2015 12:05 pm

The CSL is my go to place when I need help quickly. I've had excellent results from two AIRR workers but equally good results from the CSL. Here are some of the things I prayed for, all of which came true and for one of the requests I got a half way result.

- In my work last year, I ended up with bad cuts and scratches right before my graduation. I was planning to be photographed for it yet was paranoid at this huge cut and scratch on my hand. I prayed they would be healed (they were pretty bad). On the day, they had completely healed. Even now ever since my prayer request, when I end up with bad bruises or cuts, they go VERY quickly. I used to be a bad healer. Not now! :D

- I prayed I would be able to pick up my new car safely over 150 miles away, and after not driving for two years. On the day, a family friend helped me along the motorway and I was protected throughout the journey. An accident happened not far in front of me and initially the road was closed. Some bikers saw me and immediately took pity on me and bought me cups of coffee. The road reopened half an hour later and the journey was smooth with no bad drivers. In fact, there was barely a single car on the road.

-My creepy ex started making allegations about me sending him stuff in the post to the police. I prayed he and the authorities permenantly leave me alone. They have! Before the prayer, the police would think nothing more than to follow me about in my car. Now they don't bother!

-The prayers have saved me from hurting myself, helping my relationship with my boyfriend and most importantly, helped our missing dog be reunited with us. A day after prayers were started, she was found. What's more, as I asked, she was safe and well. The forest she was lost in is renowned for being dangerous to dogs who may get lost. She was found after 24 hours not dehydrated, not hurt and not a single scratch on her.

Thank you everyone at the CSL!
Nony65

Unread postby cassiopaeia » Fri Apr 17, 2015 2:52 pm

Almost two years ago I was in an on-again/off-again relationship and during one of our off times I posted a prayer for him to return to me and stay. We broke up about this time last year, and I thought it was final and therefore stopped working on him but I never stopped getting notifications about that prayer.

This last November, he re-initiated contact. Two weeks ago, and just a few days after the most recent notification from that prayer, he told me for the first time that he loves me.

Prayer works, y'all. ;)
Thank you Saint Anthony
Thank you Saint Martha
Thank you Saint Jude
cassiopaeia

Unread postby DoctorG » Thu Jul 09, 2015 11:05 am

Thank you to everyone who prayed on my behalf after I posted a prayer request on the CSL website. I am happy to report that I have been accepted into my first-choice graduate school!
DoctorG

Unread postby brujaha123 » Thu Jul 09, 2015 11:10 am

I have been in dire need of long-term work since August 2014. I posted a prayer request on CSL in October, and 9 mos later my prayer has been answered. It's exactly what I wanted. About 2 weeks ago, I had completely given up, and I guess that was the rock bottom God needed me to reach before he would save me from drowning. Thank you soooooo much to the CSL and Saint Joseph!

brujaha
Thank you, my dear St. Martha the Dominator, for the miracle.
St. Joseph, I am forever grateful.
brujaha123

Unread postby Miss Aida » Thu Jul 09, 2015 9:13 pm

Congrats, everybody!

Wonderful testimonials!
PROUD member of AIRR
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby LongIslandConjure » Wed Jul 22, 2015 8:47 pm

I posted a prayer on the Crystal Silence League site on June 8, 2015. I asked for prayers that my job situation would improve and that I would be able to weather the storm and open my roads for new opportunities. I am hugely grateful for all the prayers and I am happy to report that since that request was posted things have greatly improved. My boss and I have a much smother relationship,I got a huge raise for no more work (the place I work is being absorbed into a larger company and the pay scales were evened out for all workers), and the one person who is the nastiest to me and a time, energy, moral suck on the whole department just announced she is leaving this week! This is the first time I have felt adequately compensated for the work that I do. Thanks again to everyone who is a part of the CSL. It is a great services and connection to community.
HRCC Student #1791G
LongIslandConjure

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed Jul 22, 2015 10:27 pm

Hello, LongIslandConjure ,

that's great news

Congrats!
PROUD member of AIRR
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Gaulaufo » Thu Aug 06, 2015 10:59 am

I want to thank you all who prayed for the healing of my psoriasis, and I will also want to thank all people who took the initiative to set up this wonderful service.

My fingernails are now completely free from symptoms and they looked like a mess some months ago. I still have skin problems at my elbows and legs but have faith in that your prayers will finally solve this as well.

Deeply thankful.
Gaulaufo

Unread postby Miss Aida » Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:30 pm

Hello, Gaulaufo,

WONDERFUL news!
PROUD member of AIRR
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Proverbs31 » Wed Aug 12, 2015 7:33 pm

Thank you so much the fervent prayers of all those who prayed on behalf of my requests. I wanted to update everyone.

NC has completed her chemo and was cleared to go back to work.

KS and TC's relationship is improving and getting back on track.

TC is still working getting the house on the market however due to some minor repairs to get the house market ready.

LB recieved a contract to work from home today! Praise God as this will be much needed income for her.

ES has been getting more interviews since this prayer request was submitted.

In just a few short weeks your prayers have a made an impact in the lives of my friends and family. Thank you and God bless you all!
Proverbs31

Unread postby RoseStar21 » Sun Sep 20, 2015 2:08 pm

I just want to say to everyone who has prayed for me how grateful I am to them.
I have been very ill lately , depressed and felt like giving up on working on my love interest as I have not had the energy to do any spell work recently.
But checking my emails and seeing that people have been praying for me has made me feel so emotional , it has given me hope and the determination to carry on.
And I thank you all of you who have taken the time to say a prayer for me.
RoseStar21

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sun Sep 20, 2015 11:44 pm

Hello, RoseStar21,

I pray that your illness is nothing serious.

Please get well soon
PROUD member of AIRR
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby RoseStar21 » Mon Sep 21, 2015 6:19 am

Hello Miss Aida ,
Thank you very much. No it's nothing serious , I have just got a really bad sinus infection and been really stressed so I have been unable to think properly and do any spell work lately as I have not been right . So I asked for people to pray on my behalf to help with the situation with my target. I should been okay soon . Thank you very much again.
RoseStar21

Unread postby lapalomablanca » Mon Oct 19, 2015 1:54 pm

I've written some prayers for my recent prolblem which is actually the same problem I had last year. I"ve recieved many notifications and I am greatful. Thing is I recieved 2 notifications in a short amount of time of prayers I posted last year 2014 (last year my wish was granted) could that be a positive sign of movement in my favor ? it made me hopefull ... Thank you CSL X
lapalomablanca

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Oct 19, 2015 11:50 pm

Hello, lapalomablanca ,

It could be.

Also, please post your questions in the appropriate thread. This would have been posted under: "Signs...."

Wishing you the best
PROUD member of AIRR
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby lapalomablanca » Tue Oct 20, 2015 9:00 am

Ok, sorry, I'll pay attention to that, Miss Aida.
lapalomablanca

Unread postby jwmcclin » Mon Nov 16, 2015 2:05 pm

THANK YOU to the Crystal Silence League of Missionary Independent Spiritual Church for your prayers.

November 18, 2015
I am updating my previous acknowledgments; I have received even better news due to the prayers of my friends at the Crystal Silence league. Thank you ...thank you .....thank you!
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby affie » Thu Nov 19, 2015 3:58 am

Thank you so much to the Crystal Silence leave. I requested prayer about my greencard situation. My husband was not speaking to me on Sunday and when I called he was ignoring my calls. I requested prayer along with some other work I'm having done by an AIRR member and I've already seen improvement. I know for a fact that my husband was ignoring me because I had my sister call from an unknown number and he answered but when I called he would let it ring out. None the less I called him and yesterday he agreed to come and talk about everything this weekend. Thank you so much for your prayers and continue to pray for me!
affie

THANK YOU!!!

Unread postby 99andAhalf » Mon Nov 23, 2015 11:03 am

I just want to give a colossal thank you and a huge shout out to Crystal Silence League (CSL) for all their prayers for my daughter and I. We both had been looking for work for sometime and things are finally picking up for us. :) I will try to make this long story short. I had received divination from LM blogtalk radio and they told me that I would get seasonal work in retail, due to my effort of searching with different employers, I received two offers. One of the offer I turned down and I turned around to convinced them to hire my daughter in my place so she will be starting to work today!

While I am working on a seasonal job, I still have my steady work spell going hoping to get a call from a particular company that will give me the permanent part time work I desire.
THANKS YOU CSL!!!! :D
99andAhalf

Unread postby Isolte » Mon Nov 30, 2015 3:01 pm

Thank you very much for all your prayers, I won my court case!
Isolte

Unread postby Papa Newt » Mon Nov 30, 2015 5:23 pm

That's wonderful to hear, Isolte!
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1649G
Thank you, St. Expedite!
Papa Newt
Forum Moderator

Unread postby RoseStar21 » Tue Dec 01, 2015 2:15 pm

I am so grateful to all who have given some of their time to pray for me , I thank you all so much. Your prayers give me hope and I can't thank you all enough.
xxx
P.s Isolte Congratulations I am so happy for you!
RoseStar21

Unread postby Miss Aida » Tue Dec 01, 2015 10:34 pm

Isolte!!

CONGRATS!!!!
PROUD member of AIRR
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby queenofheart » Tue Dec 22, 2015 11:27 am

You all are amazinnnngggg, that's all im going to say, for right now. I will post a full testimonial as soon as my situation is back on track.
queenofheart

Unread postby mmjcfm420 » Fri Jan 01, 2016 1:30 pm

Thank you for the prayers. Connie H.is doing much better all the way around. Please keep it up.blessed be
mmjcfm420

Unread postby motherofknives » Wed Jan 27, 2016 9:58 am

I would like to thank the Crystal Silence League, St Jude, & Papa Legba for granting my petition. I would also like to thank St Martha for her continued work.

I was unemployed and in dire need of a job to make ends meet. I was nearly out completely on my savings and applying to work as much as I can. The CSL helped me through their prayers and I was given a job offer yesterday!!! I'm so ecstatic. I'm forever grateful to CSL thank you!!!
Thanks to Papa Lebga, St. Jude, & Saint Mother for their continued work.
motherofknives

Unread postby Nony65 » Fri Jan 29, 2016 11:07 am

I personally want to thank everyone who has prayed for me at the Crystal Silence League. I asked a year ago to date for my cervical smear results to move down from grade 1 (mild) to borderline or normal cells. Well it did just that! And a few days ago I had my first normal smear result ever! Thank you everyone!
Nony65

Unread postby councilxvb32 » Sun Mar 06, 2016 9:03 pm

Thanks for the prayers at the CSL. They help a lot.
councilxvb32

Unread postby crazycatlady » Sun Apr 24, 2016 1:20 pm

A big heartfelt thank you to CSL and to each and every one of you who prayed for me. It is very much appreciated and I will continue to reciprocate.
crazycatlady

Unread postby coastwitch » Tue May 31, 2016 9:57 pm

I don't pray every day at the CSL, but I notice that recently it has been averaging more than 25 prayers per day. That is really wonderful.
coastwitch
coastwitch

Unread postby Curios12 » Sun Jun 12, 2016 3:49 pm

I just want to thank the CSL in advance. I placed severa petitions on the wall for myself and family and the responses are overwhelming. I will come back again when all our prayers have been answered, again thanks to all the dedicants for your prayers...Bless
Curios12

Unread postby veggie4life » Wed Jun 15, 2016 5:53 am

Thank you for the prayers! My meeting with co-workers went well.
veggie4life

Thank you, Crystal Silence League

Unread postby OglaMaria » Mon Jun 20, 2016 11:32 am

Hello, I do not live in a nation where Lucky Mojo ships, but I have used the MISC candle service. Recently I tried the free Crystal Silence League prayer network, and I want to report that my prayer was granted. I prefer not to disclose the details, as this was a private matter, but I want to offer gratitude to MISC and all the people from around the world who prayed for my family. Thank you.
OglaMaria

Unread postby RoseStar21 » Thu Jun 23, 2016 12:58 pm

Thank you so much everyone who has prayed for me , thank you so much.
RoseStar21

Unread postby dan blessed » Mon Jul 11, 2016 2:51 pm

Thank you crystal league for all your prayer for my family.
dan blessed

Unread postby P82 » Fri Aug 12, 2016 8:28 pm

Dear CSL,

a few weeks ago I asked for prayers for this job that I was going for my third interview for. I mentioned that I was one of the top canidates for the job next to one other person and that It's very hard for me to find a job in the preschool industry due to my gender(male )and also finding one where it is laid back, & relaxed like that one was and that for 6 months I have been without a full time job in preschool teaching and I am feeling extremely depressed to the point it affects my art and affects my PTSD ten fold.

I am so excited and overwhelmed that I got the call I got the job just on my way back to LA. Thank you for practically, saving my life.
P82

PostThis post was deleted by P82 on Fri Aug 12, 2016 8:39 pm.
Reason: double post

Unread postby Gaulaufo » Thu Sep 15, 2016 10:51 pm

Dear wonderful CSL people.

Last winter I asked you to help me in praying for my friend Mimi who was diagnosed with severe cancer that had spread through her body. I´ve received a lots of prayer receipts in the mail.

A couple of weeks ago she got the message from the doctor that all tests showed that she was now totally cancer free. The doctor said: "This is nothing less than a miracle, we actually did not think you would make it regarding how much the cancer had grown and spread".

Thank you, thank you, thank you wonderful people! I can´t really tell you how grateful I am for all your help, words are not enough. I will thank you and ask for your blessing in my prayers tonight.
Gaulaufo

Unread postby Kodamaoi » Thu Sep 15, 2016 11:29 pm

I have put prayers on the CSL and would like to thank all that have prayed for my petitions. I am grateful for every single one of you and your work is important and welcome. Some prayers were not answered because they were conditions simply not meant to happen. At the time of course I didn't know this, but now I do.
I am hoping the prayers I have sent today are in line with my life path. I received 3 notifications within 5 mns of posting them which was comforting and wonderful.
Kodamaoi

Unread postby Petr Newmoon » Sun Jan 08, 2017 3:19 am

Thank you, CSL. I glad to recive your prayers.
Petr Newmoon

Unread postby Nony65 » Fri Feb 17, 2017 3:32 am

I just want to say a huge thank you to everyone who has prayed for me at the CSL. I posted a couple of prayers a few weeks ago; my boyfriend was beginning to take me for granted and didn't spend much time with me, seemed to have lost interest and didn't seem to care. The second one I posted was to keep me safe from suicide, alleviate the depression I am facing and stop the pain I'm feeling.

I'm pleased to say your wonderful prayers for me are working. My boyfriend has said since he only wants me and me only, wants to do a date night at least week where we spend quality time together and last night when we were on Skype with our friends, I really looked rough as I'd been crying but he told me after I looked beautiful as always.

The depression is there but it's not as bad as it was. And on the days it is bad, I seem to get more support than previously. Very strangely, since I posted that request, several of my friends have signed petitions requesting that the bridges where we live have crisis helpline numbers on to save lives and help people in mental distress.

I will be adding to this success with my own rootwork with LM Healing products and work from my rootworker. But thank you, each and everyone of you for praying. I have been inundated with prayer requests from the suicide and depression help I asked for. It's lovely to know how many of you care around the world.
Nony65

Unread postby Sadpanda » Tue Jun 06, 2017 5:26 am

how can i find my own old prayers and delete them?
Sadpanda

Unread postby Arcturus » Tue Jun 13, 2017 5:54 pm

A huge thank you to all at CSL.
My partner and I were struggling to find a home in the tough, competitive rental market that will accept our fur babies. We found the ideal place but after applying didn't hear back. It was looking tough and we were in difficult circumstances, living in different cities and trying to bring everything together, barely hanging in there.

I discovered the CSL and submitted a prayer request. I was blown away with the responses and it gave me a huge lift. We were about to abandon hope for the place we wanted most that was clean, dry and affordable in a good area. Within 24 hours of submitting the request, I received a txt offering us the property we really wanted. We thought it had gone. I was able to make the call to my partner I've been dreaming about, that he can hand his notice in to the worst job in the world, and come over to my city to start a new life with me.

Astounding. Hugely grateful, and will be giving back for sure :)
Arcturus

Unread postby snouvavou » Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:44 am

Thank you CSL.I asked for prayers for a promotion and this past week it came to pass. Thanks you to all the dedicants that prayed for me and I try to turn around and pray for others to "pay it forward".Thank you all for this resource!
St.Michael with me,every step of the way.
snouvavou

Previous

• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Newsletter

Return to The Crystal Silence League