• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

It is currently Tue Jun 27, 2017 7:48 pm

Saint Martha Spiritual Supplies Questions and Answers

Discussions about Lucky Mojo religious supplies, church goods, and altar tools, plus prayers to God, angels, spirits, saints, and deities.

Re: Saint Martha Spiritual Supplies Questions and Answers

Unread postby Rubia » Fri Jan 20, 2017 2:40 pm

Thank you St. Martha for your continuous intercession. I thank and praise you to no end! I also thank you for being so kind and loving to the others you help!
Thank you St. Martha!
Rubia

Unread postby Miss Aida » Fri Jan 20, 2017 9:03 pm

Hello, Rose,

Yu got a sign that said: "YES"

Now, have patience and see what she does.

Sometimes, she works that way

Wishing you great success with this

take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Also find me on Hoodoo Psychics
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby meesht29 » Mon Jan 23, 2017 6:19 am

Hi Miss Aida,

Thank you so much for your reply! Yes it was really scary! I had many dreams of demons hissing at me in the corner of my bedroom and always felt like something was latched on to me. It's gone now though! I would like to start working with St. Martha, but I can not burn her candle in my home as I live with my mom and she comes from a different religious background and I don't think she would approve. So I would like to have the candle burned for me at MISC, but I have read that I need to continuously pray and give her offerings. My question is, can I still do that while they burn the candle for me even if I don't have the candle in my home? and if so how? Or can the MISC do that for me?

Thank you!

Blessings.
meesht29

Unread postby Sister Jean » Mon Jan 23, 2017 11:18 am

Hello meesht29,

You can absolutely have the MISC burn a St. Martha candle for you on their altar. You can find that service here:

http://missionaryindependent.org/candle-services.html

Offerings will not be part of that though, but I think you could just have the MISC burn the candle for you, and then you could set up a small, inconspicuous altar in your bedroom with offerings and perhaps a small picture of her or a holy card.

You can read more about St. Martha and what offerings to give her if you scroll up through this thread (that's why I moved your question over here).

Good luck!
Thank you, St. Michael, St. Expedite, St. Martha, Bone Mama!
ID #1590G
I'm on Hoodoo Psychics!
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby meesht29 » Mon Jan 23, 2017 11:32 am

Thank you for your reply Sister Jean!

Much appreciated.
meesht29

Unread postby Sana » Mon Jan 23, 2017 11:43 pm

Meesht29, if you are worried about your mother, you don't even need to set up an alter permanently. I had a mini set up when everyone went to bed, and that was the time I lit candles everyday for 9 days. I only left the cup of water till the next morning. But I explained to Saint Martha why I couldn't have her photo or an alter permanently in my room and she understood.
So if you have any issues, just tell her while you pray. She will understand.
Sana

Unread postby Miss_A » Tue Jan 24, 2017 12:34 pm

Last night I had a dream about a snake biting me, do you think this is related to st.Martha ?
Today will be my 4th Tuesday working with her and she already had my target contact me.

Thought I had thanked her before but I'll do it again, thank you st Martha for everything you've done for me!
Miss_A

Unread postby Miss Aida » Tue Jan 24, 2017 10:42 pm

Hello, Miss_A ,

That could be her!

But just guessing.

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Rubia » Sat Jan 28, 2017 1:00 pm

Thank you once again my sweet Santa Marta! My faith in you continues to grow stronger and stronger! Your prayer card is now on your altar. As a sign of my devotion to you I gave my mother your prayer card as you were introduced to me initially by her; she was very happy to receive it. I'm sure she will love your pendant as I do.
Thank you St. Martha!
Rubia

Unread postby Beterhalf38 » Wed Feb 01, 2017 10:15 pm

St.Martha/Lubana
Thank you my mother,sister,friend, and confident.. you listen and never judge, you guide but never lead, your eyes are forever open and never closed, thank you for being that wonderful women you are, strong , brilliant and true, I give my humble thanks and gratitude... Thank you again.. you are always and forever in my heart...
Beterhalf38

Unread postby BellaLupa » Fri Feb 03, 2017 1:41 pm

Hi, all. I apologize if this particular question has been asked, but I don't think I saw it in the multiple pages of the thread...

I lit a candle to introduce myself and make offerings to St. Martha yesterday in anticipation of starting her novena on Tuesday to petition her for a reconciliation. I'm already getting some interesting positive reactions from the candle (I dressed it only with olive oil I prayed over, as I have no St. Martha oil available and time is kinda of the essence to me at the moment and when I told her that I hoped she could hear me and grant my requests, the wick sparked and crackled for a few seconds!), but I assume I should offer a written petition when I start on Tuesday. I have a good amount of my person's hair... would it be beneficial to fold it into the written petition, or does she not really need it? I'm afraid I don't have access to a printer to print out a pic of him, so it's just going to be a written one on brown paper.

Once she has granted my request, would I dispose of the petition as I normally would? I live in an apartment in NY, so no yard to bury it in, but do people ever burn them for work like this? Thanks in advance!
BellaLupa

Unread postby Miss Aida » Fri Feb 03, 2017 8:18 pm

Hello, BellaLupa ,

The answers is: "Yes" to all of your questions.

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Sister Jean » Sat Feb 04, 2017 12:26 pm

Hello LunaMagik,

Welcome to the Lucky Mojo forum. If you like, you're welcome to introduce yourself under the "introductions" thread.

Lucky Mojo doesn't sell a St. Martha spell kit, so I'm not sure what you're referring to there, but further up in this thread, Miss Cat had this to say about candle colors with St. Martha:

"I was taught to use red candles for Saint Martha the Dominator (Martha of Bethany, the white woman) and either green or red for Saint Martha Lubana (Filomena Lubana, the black woman)."

If you scroll up through the pages of this thread, you'll find pictures of these different statues, and more information about them.

As for the flowers, once they are wilted, you could always just dispose of them in nature.

Take care.
ID #1590G
I'm on Hoodoo Psychics!
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Rubia » Sat Feb 04, 2017 9:05 pm

Santa Marta I continue to praise your name. Thank you for your continued intercession and granting of my petitions. You have been so loving and generous with me. I look forward to continuing to build on our relationship. I thank you and God Almighty from the bottom of my heart.
Thank you St. Martha!
Rubia

Unread postby BellaLupa » Sun Feb 05, 2017 9:13 am

Hi! So the "introduction" vigil light I set to St. Martha in anticipation of starting her novena on Tuesday finished in only 3 days, which is unusual. The glass is clear with almost no residue on the sides, but a ring of unmelted wax around the very bottom. As my work with saints has been extremely limited up until now, do we perform divination on candles for saints the same way we do with other work?
BellaLupa

Unread postby Luv_Doll » Sun Feb 05, 2017 5:19 pm

Hello everyone, I just started working with Saint Martha... Actually last Tuesday... Before posting anything, will this affect my ability to continue to work with her?

Thank you Saint Martha for agreeing to work with me! Thank you Saint Barbara for all you have done for me!!
Luv_Doll

Unread postby blackcalalily » Sun Feb 05, 2017 9:44 pm

I just want to say Thank you St Martha Lubana for all your patience and kindness.

Thank you for all the signs you have given me.

I believe in you, have faith in you and trust you.

Thank you for always being there for me and being so wonderful and amazing.

Thank you, thank you St Martha Lubana
Thank you so very much St Martha Lubana, I am truly grateful! You are wonderful.
blackcalalily

Unread postby Beterhalf38 » Wed Feb 08, 2017 8:35 pm

Thank you St.Martha/Lubana
For being a listening ear...Showing me nothing but love and understanding..You are truly a remarkable woman...My devotion is forever with you.. I will keep you in my heart and mind always...Thank you again .. my mother, sister,and friend.
Beterhalf38

Unread postby amysx13 » Thu Feb 09, 2017 9:03 am

Thank you Saint Martha for your endless patience! I might not always show my devotion perfectly but whenever I falter I always feel your forgiveness and understanding. You are always there to listen to my prayers and give me signs to know you've heard me. Thank you for guiding me down the path that I'm now on, and for sending me a good man to share it with! I know you've worked hard to show me where I'm truly meant to be and I can't thank you enough for the blessings that you continue to send my way!
Thank you Saint Martha for your continued blessings!
amysx13

Unread postby Cinnamongirl92 » Thu Feb 09, 2017 3:57 pm

Hi all. I have been working a honey jar for quite some time now and it brought me pretty successful results however I recently started incorporating Saint Martha into my work and asking her for help. The results have been amazing. Since I am new to this I wanted to know how do I go about offering things to her. I have been reading on this forum that she likes white wine, perfume, and white flowers. How to i offer these items? Do i lay them out in front of my spell while im doing it and then dispose of them? Do I pour the wine out when I am finished? I want to keep her happy because she has been a godsend with my petition and I cannot thank her enough. Any assistance with this would be greatly appreciated. thank you and blessings!
Cinnamongirl92

Unread postby Rubia » Thu Feb 09, 2017 5:58 pm

Hi Cinnamongirl92!

I'm so happy that St Martha is working with you; she truly is amazing and very loving!

When I give St Martha an offering of coffee/wine, I leave it on her altar for 24 hours. If I offer her roses, I put them in a vase of water on her altar until they begin to wither. My roses usually last a week.

Others may do it differently!

I hope this helps.

Thank you Santa Marta for your unconditional love!
Thank you St. Martha!
Rubia

Unread postby Cinnamongirl92 » Fri Feb 10, 2017 5:32 am

Thank you Rubia! yes this info helps alot, i will do that. :D
Cinnamongirl92

Unread postby Luv_Doll » Fri Feb 10, 2017 8:46 am

So I had to go back and read to make sure I was careful what I posted anyhow, I just started working with Saint Martha about 2 1/2 weeks ago and I immediately see a difference from money, love and even my confidence! I'm going to go as far as to say certain things I would have tolerated before I no longer do...
I started working with her on Jan 26, I was laying in bed crying after a terrible fight with boyfriend who broke up with me at the time, I read somewhere that if you want to work with her you ask her for a sign ... Well I did, when I was I was about to go to sleep I was crying and said "Saint Martha, help me, if you want to work with me let me know " ... I was about to go to sleep when I saw the most beautiful brown face poke around the corner… The next day I got up went to my local botanica and told him what I saw, at that moment they told me she was calling me… I didn't have much money so I bought the smallest statue of her that I could afford… I explain to her I really wanted to get the big one for $70 but I could not afford it and that next week when I go to work I would be able to purchase that one and for her to bare with me for the moment until my finances were in order... Here's where it gets interesting...
I had the statue for about 6 hours , and I currently am selling things online so I get a email and someone wants to purchase something from me for $140 at that moment, I meet up with them at 6:00am it sells! Next day, I meet someone else who purchases another item I'm selling online, boom , SOLD! I immediately went and got that big statue and gave her all her offerings as promised!! Then a family member who owed me $500 paid me all within that week!!
She continues to work in two weeks time !! I have to admit her presence was a little intimidating just a little lol! Treat her right! She will work! Give her time! Be patient! And still after your 9 weeks is over still respect these spirits and our saints! This is not a game… This is a lifestyle… Do not play with the spirits just to get a man or money… Do not use them to get what you want and then toss them out… When it's all said and done after these nine weeks, still give them offerings and show them respect... Again , this is a lifestyle...

Thank you Saint Martha for agreeing to work with me!
Thank you Saint Barbara for everything you have done for me!!!
Luv_Doll

Unread postby Sister Jean » Fri Feb 10, 2017 11:10 am

Hello Luv_Doll,

That's wonderful you are seeing such good results! Good luck to you in your work :)
ID #1590G
I'm on Hoodoo Psychics!
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Luv_Doll » Fri Feb 10, 2017 2:27 pm

Thank you Sister Jean!!! I just started working with her so I'm so excited! I have so much faith in her already! I worked with Saint Barbara for years and she's amazing as well so I'm glad to have Saint Martha on my side as well...
Here is one thing I have a question a question about, the top part of my candle has burnt black... I have heard several theories as to why this is... I heard work resistance and negative energy?!? Any idea why this is??? Also I often think of the numbers 7/11 and has anyone heard if she is good to ask for a baby? I read somewhere she's good for love and fertility but then I read somewhere on this forum that a girl asked for a baby and the guy she got pregnant by ended up being a terrible man...

Thank you Saint Barbara for all you have done for me!!!
Luv_Doll

Unread postby Sister Jean » Sat Feb 11, 2017 10:48 am

Hello Luv_Doll,

You can find lots of information about reading candle signs here:

http://www.luckymojo.com/candlemagicdivination.html

As for petitioning St. Martha for a baby, in my opinion I don't think she would be the most fitting choice. She is most often petitioned to get the upper hand in love and work relationships. St. Anthony is more often petitioned for conception and problems with infertility. I'd suggest you check out this thread to find lots of spell ideas for increasing fertility:

spells-for-fertility-conception-pregnancy-childbirth-t2820-60.html

Take care.
ID #1590G
I'm on Hoodoo Psychics!
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Luv_Doll » Sun Feb 12, 2017 11:38 am

Also, my boyfriend broke up with me today which I thought was odd!! Does this happen sometimes? It seems we were getting close and working things out then out of nowhere he broke up with me... Kind of confused right now because it started off so good :?

Luv_Doll

Unread postby Brooklyn_Rose » Mon Feb 13, 2017 1:05 pm

thank you saint martha for all the signs you have been giving me! and for all of the movement from my ex, who has been in MUCH more communication with me. and thank you for working at separating him from his "casual" gf. I think she is gone! We are getting there!
Brooklyn_Rose

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Feb 13, 2017 10:50 pm

Hello, Luv_Doll

You just very started working with her.

Give it time and see if he comes back. You'll get your answer.

I know it's devastating right now, but show St Martha that you have faith in her

I pray that all works out well for you

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Luv_Doll » Tue Feb 14, 2017 5:14 pm

Thanks Miss Aida for responding!!! She truly is AMAZING! I have so much faith in her! She gives so much signs and movement!! Oh and Happy Valentines Day everyone!! I hope it's filled with lots of love and kisses :D

Luv_Doll

Unread postby mars84 » Wed Feb 15, 2017 6:09 am

Thank you, St. Martha for listening and for your sign last night. It has been difficult lately but I have faith in you!
mars84

Unread postby blackcalalily » Fri Feb 17, 2017 6:53 am

Thank you! Thank you! St Martha Lubana.

You are amazing, kind, patient and soooo good to me. Thank you!

I have faith in you, believe in you and trust you, you are absolutely amazing and wonderful.

Thank you St Martha Lubana
Thank you so very much St Martha Lubana, I am truly grateful! You are wonderful.
blackcalalily

Unread postby Rubia » Sat Feb 18, 2017 12:26 pm

My continued thanks and praise to Santa Marta for being so loving and generous towards me. I have so much gratitude and faith towards you. You are loving and amazing! Thank you, thank you Santa Marta!
Thank you St. Martha!
Rubia

Unread postby Luv_Doll » Tue Feb 21, 2017 1:23 am

Thank you Saint Martha for hearing my petitions and taking time to grant them... You are incredible! I have trust in you and I know you are here to help me!! Thank you!! Thank you!! Thank you!! Beyond Grateful!!

Thank you Saint Barbara for all you have done for me!!
Luv_Doll

Unread postby RoseStar21 » Thu Feb 23, 2017 9:52 am

Thank you so much saint Martha I love you so much !
RoseStar21

Unread postby Luv_Doll » Fri Feb 24, 2017 12:59 am

After the 9 weeks, I'm planning to continue with giving different offerings but do I start up a new petition? Or... And sometimes I think I get a little stressed out and I fight with my ex boyfriend because I put pressure on him for a relationship when he's definitely made lots of improvements, do you think that kind of behavior offends Saint Martha? I'm grateful for everything she has done for me, this is my 4th week working with her. .. She has bought us extremely close! She is very powerful!!!
I usually put out white flowers , white roses , or purple flowers or I mix it up and do white and purple flowers!!! With Malta, dark chocolate on a white plate and she loves coffee! I change the coffee out every two days!! So I place four items out for her every Tuesday! I usually surprise her with a different item... For example, this week, I gave her cornbread instead of dark chocolate... Next week, I'll probably do something different depending on what she gives me this week... I light green candles for her... Be sure to keep sage and incense to keep away impostor saints and Or spirits! You want to make sure you are working with Saint Martha and are not feeding an entity... Which is VERY VERY common! I keep them burning for her and Saint Barbara!!
Which brings me to this topic, I've been have been having some dreams and sometimes some nightmares that I never experienced before! Umm and the nightmares happen when I tend to have a bit of a little attitude I feel... :( Is this normal? (In my opinion) Thanks in advance for your help :D

Thank you Saint Barbara for all you have done for me!!
Luv_Doll

Unread postby Sister Jean » Sat Feb 25, 2017 5:02 pm

Hello Luv_Doll,

I honestly don't know if fighting with your ex-boyfriend offends St. Martha. If you have something new that you want to petition her for, write out a new petition. If you want to keep petitioning her for whatever thing you've been petitioning her for these last few weeks, you don't need to write a new petition paper.

You can check out this thread for information about dreams:

nightmare-bad-dreams-hag-riding-incubus-succubus-evil-spirit-t4207-60.html
ID #1590G
I'm on Hoodoo Psychics!
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby blackcalalily » Sat Feb 25, 2017 8:57 pm

Dear St Martha Lubana... You are amazing and wonderful.

Thank you so much for all your patience, understanding, and generosity towards me.

You are wonderful, and absolutely amazing. I believe in you, have faith on you, and trust you.

Thank you so very very much.
blackcalalily

Unread postby Rubia » Sun Feb 26, 2017 12:02 pm

My Sweet Santa Marta, thank you for being so giving and gracious to me. Your intercession on my behalf is so appreciated! I thought my situation was impossible and I had lost all hope. You made your presence be known to me before I sought, or even thought to work with you. I thought my situation to be impossible to fix and had lost all hope. You made it happen.

This Tuesday is my 9th Tuesday, however, I will not just walk away from you. I will continue to honor you on a regular basis.

Thank you sweet Santa Marta for being so loving! Thank you for all you have done for me!
Thank you St. Martha!
Rubia

Unread postby Luv_Doll » Wed Mar 01, 2017 4:19 pm

Thank you Saint Martha!! I am just speechless for what you done for me so far! It's only been 5 weeks and you've shown me so many signs and movement , it's just remarkable! Again, I am grateful to you! I hope you enjoyed the perfume , rum , white roses and Malta I offered to you this week! I see you working for me so I will continue to offer you many nice gifts! Thank you again!

Luv_Doll

Unread postby Beterhalf38 » Wed Mar 01, 2017 8:23 pm

St. Martha/Lubana
Thank you for being my listening ear..bringing me comfort in my time of aid and need,I'm forever grateful and humble.. my mother,sister, friend and confidant.. blessed be yours truly till the end of time..Thank you
Beterhalf38

Unread postby blackcalalily » Wed Mar 01, 2017 11:20 pm

Thank you St Martha Lubana. As always you are amazing and wonderful.

I am so very lucky to have you on my side, aiding me and working with me.

Thank you so very very much for all the things you do and continue to do.

I believe in you, have faith in you and trust you.

You are wonderful and so amazing, Thank you!.
blackcalalily

Unread postby Mrs Black Indian » Thu Mar 02, 2017 8:22 pm

Mama

Thank you so very much for your continued support. I continue to praise you and tell people how GREAT you are, especially when they ask about your pendant that I wear daily. Your beautiful altar has become a part of our home and your lovely flowers are enjoyed by everyone in the house and visitors as well.

My Lover continues to do as you bid him too which is AWESOME for me! You have him under control and I thank you for that. It's still amazes me :D that he will say and do things that I petition for you to make him do. You are vey powerful.

I love reading how you help my LM family as well. It is just remarkable.

Sending you praises, thanks and love.
Blessings!
Thank You Saint Martha Dominator Lubana!!!
Mrs Black Indian

Unread postby Brooklyn_Rose » Fri Mar 03, 2017 3:49 pm

I am on my 7th week of working with St. Martha and, while she has been giving me lots of signs here and there and has majorly improved my situation, it has kind of stagnated. no major setback or fight or anything with the man I was trying to get back....he just was super attentive and flirty for about 3 weeks (which was a HUGE change) and now is barely responsive and kind of just....polite...it's a drastic change while nothing drastic has happened between us to seemingly cause it.
he has a casual girl he sees here and there just for sex and I had a quick reading that showed that things still looked good for us and he had not gotten closer to the other woman or anything, so i am confused!

I stillhave 2 weeks and I promised her a pretty nice payment once she grants my petition, so Im hoping she comes through! I have the utmost faith in her because I've seen what she can do for my situation already.

Has anyone ever had her NOT grant your petition in 9 weeks? If so, do you try again or is that a "no"?

Could I maybe not be satisfying her with appropriate offerings each week? I ask for signs all the time about what she likes and doesnt like but I get silence. Can she be showing that she is dissatisfied with me by kind of slowing down my movement/progress?

Thanks!
Brooklyn_Rose

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Fri Mar 03, 2017 6:14 pm

Brooklyn_Rose,

You asked, "Has anyone ever had her NOT grant your petition in 9 weeks?"

Of course some people get a response immediately, and others never get any response at all. Saint Martha is not like tap water that you turn off and on. Not even GOD ALMIGHTY gives you what you want -- in 9 weeks or in 90 weeks. God answers every prayer, but sometimes the answer is, "No." If it were not so, nobody's grandmother would ever die.

Saint Martha is a true friend and patroness to many, but she does not work with all, and even those who have been helped by her greatly will tell you that some situations that we pray for are not in our own best interests, and sometimes when a saint, an angel, or God say, "No," there is a reason for it that we will live to understand in later days.

Best of luck to you.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby Brooklyn_Rose » Sat Mar 04, 2017 10:47 am

thank you catherine,

i guess im just having a hard time communicating with her. not sure if shes saying no, or showing disapproval of something im doing (or not doing).

just curious if others have had a similar experience and if im just being impatient. shes given me a clear green light and greatly improved my situation, but if it isnt granted in 9 weeks, is that a "no"? or should i petition her again and continue? Id love to keep a constant relationship with her but not if she doesnt want to :)
Brooklyn_Rose

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sat Mar 04, 2017 8:27 pm

Hello, Brooklyn_Rose ,

It's so difficult to answer that question.

If you feel a connection with her then, maybe you ought to wait a little longer and see what happens.

Sometimes the answer is no and sometimes we need patience. Sometimes the target is going through some sort of personal problems that need to be worked out.

That's why it's good to have patience for your answers

take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Luv_Doll » Tue Mar 07, 2017 12:17 am

Ok so I always like to share information so that people doesn't make the same mistakes I do!! So I usually enter my petition into the candle and not under and umm on Sunday I kind of woke up to a fire in my candle!! :? Now I NEVER put a petition in a candle before when working with Saint Barbara and I worked with her for 10 plus years!! All I did was pour water into the candle , quick fix but it was still super scary!! I was told by someone else to do it this way when working with Saint Martha and it was not a good idea because that petition paper was the paper that caught on fire! Since then I have not been able to sleep! I'm on my sixth Tuesday, I'm just watching the candle extra wide eyed LOL... I now place my petition under her statue since I think it's safest there ... I am just so concerned with the candle now when I go out or to work... I purchased the incense as well but do I always have to light a candle when petitioning Saint Martha? I guess I'm just a little traumatized... :shock:

Luv_Doll

Unread postby Miss Aida » Tue Mar 07, 2017 1:06 am

Hello, Luv_Doll ,

I don't know abut all of tis.

Putting the petition inside a on figural candle is a recipe for a fire.

Petition papers go underneath (as you had stated) candles

You can put the candle in the bath tub if you are not home. Or just light a 2 hour candle

Yes, you need to light the candle when petitioning her

Take care (and don't worry so much!. She understands. After all, she's a SAINT!)
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Luv_Doll » Tue Mar 07, 2017 1:22 am

Miss Aida, it's a candle that's in the glass ... Like you flip it out and put it under the candle then back in the glass... I'm never doing that again! Omg I almost had a heart attack!! I also think the candle is not the best made candle... I just wanted to mention just in case others heard the same advice I did... If I can help anyone , why not?? :D
Luv_Doll

Unread postby Luv_Doll » Tue Mar 07, 2017 1:23 am

Miss Aida, where can I get a 2 hour candle?
Luv_Doll

Unread postby Loveli » Wed Mar 08, 2017 4:42 am

Would I anoint the St Martha dressing oil on myself or my boyfriend? My situation is that Im wanting him to settle down and move in with me. I pray to the fixed st martha candle as well. She brought him back into my life. Im hoping that anointibg the oil will give an extra push. Also, how important is it to pray/petition her on tuesdays? Lately Ive been forgetting to light her candle because Ive been so busy with work. I end up lighting it on wednesday.
Thank You Saint Martha For All That You Have Done!
Loveli

Unread postby natstein » Wed Mar 08, 2017 7:43 pm

Hello Luv Doll,

Just look through the candles available at the LMC store and you will find candles that burn approximately 2 hours. For the St Martha oil anoint yourself and include your hands and then touch your boyfriend so some of the oil comes off on him.

Peace~

Nathen
natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Luv_Doll » Wed Mar 08, 2017 10:57 pm

Hello NatStein, there's a store on here?!? Is there a link?!!!? Also is there a prayer I should say with the oil? Also does the oil help dominate in other situations? And thanks a bunch for the response!!
Luv_Doll

Unread postby Luv_Doll » Thu Mar 09, 2017 12:14 am

Loveli, another way to get the oil on your boyfriend is to act as if you're giving him a massage! I don't know if yours is always asking for one but mines is! I'm constantly being asked "can you rub my back ?" :roll: Act as if you're trying a new oil on him and tada!!!! LOL...
Luv_Doll

Unread postby Miss Aida » Thu Mar 09, 2017 9:36 pm

Hello, Luv_Doll,

Here is a link to the products

www.luckymojo.com/saintmarthadominator.html

Please read the many many pages here for prayers and what to do

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Miss Aida » Thu Mar 09, 2017 9:38 pm

Hello, Loveli ,

I wouldn't anoint him with the oil

Also, you are asking how important is it to light the candies every Tuesday? Very important.

Yu have to be committed and forgetting is not good.

When you have the time, start all over again and be committed to do this every Tuesday for 9 Tuesdays in a row

take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby runner5203 » Tue Mar 14, 2017 5:34 am

Hello, I am a little shook up. I haven't posted in here in a while.
I have prayed to St. Martha to help me with my husband (who has issues) for a while now. She has (I believe) given me some extremely hard crack-downs on him, most of them involving our car. In the past year, he has been arrested (jailed for one night only), carjacked (we got the car back immediately, thank God), and gotten into a sideswipe-type accident that cost us $1800 to fix.

I felt somehow that she was getting tired of me and my demands, so I decided to petition St. Rita, who has more of my situation--a longstanding difficult marriage with a difficult husband. For a while St. Rita was making my husband sweet again. But he began to fall back into behaviors I was distrustful of.

Long story short, I prayed to Martha again asking her to strengthen me, and to Rita to please fix this hopeless case, and just outright to God to help get me out of this situation.

On Saturday morning, very early, I realized my husband wasn't home (he had gone out earlier). I called him up and demanded he come home.

Driving home he fell asleep at the wheel and hit a wall head-on at 70mph.

I can't believe he is still alive. If you saw the stae of our car you'd think he was DEAD. He's fine. He has some minor lacerations and he's sore but that's it.

He is very shook up, naturally, and he told me he was going to leave me "so I won't mess up your life anymore." I talked him down and he said he would stay but he's never driving anywhere again and he's going to change his entire life. No more running around at night, getting on a better sleep schedule, etc.

I'm extremely shook up. Was this the saints? I realize my husband is an extremely difficult case, but THIS is what it took? And I am suspecting it might be Martha as, I noted, she has used the car several times to try and tame him. It is a sheer miracle he lived.

I don't know what to think.
runner5203

Unread postby runner5203 » Tue Mar 14, 2017 5:40 am

I also don't know if the saints are trying to tell me that enough is enough...he did offer to leave me. I don't want him to leave, I want our marriage to be fixed. But I have also prayed that I'm at the end of my rope.

On the other hand, he needed a severe wake-up call for his own health and wellbeing.
runner5203

Unread postby Sister Jean » Tue Mar 14, 2017 5:19 pm

Hello runner5203,

Wow, how scary! That's incredible your husband isn't dead, and that's good he seems to be treating this incident as a kick-in-the-butt wake-up call. I can't say if this was the saints. You could always get a reading on the situation to find out:

http://hoodoopsychics.com/
http://www.readersandrootworkers.org

Take care.
ID #1590G
I'm on Hoodoo Psychics!
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

PreviousNext

• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Hoodoo, Conjure, Training Workshops

Return to Religious Goods and Altar Tools in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure