Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells to Identify or Catch an Unknown Thief or Criminal

Damnthiefs
Newly Registered

Re: Spells to Identify or Catch an Unknown Thief or Criminal

Unread post by Damnthiefs » Wed Mar 18, 2015 6:00 am

hello everyone, I just recently joined like 30minutes ago. I just moved into a house and they broke in and stole my flat screen TV, my laptop and my two phones. These things were very expensive and I want all of them back and I also want the thiefs arrested and taken to jail. please give me spells to catch them and to return my things, I want them to come back to my place and return my things please please. I need them to be tormented until they return my things.please please help me everyone.

Reason: duplicate post

watson
Newly Registered

Unread post by watson » Fri May 29, 2015 5:35 am

Earlier in this thread, catherine said to "Take the name of each potential suspect and boil in salty water, one name at a time, until the water evaporates. The thief will contact you or return to the scene of the crime during the time his or her name is being boiled. I have done this and it worked for me."

In this you have mentioned to write the name of each potential suspect but you have not mentioned in what do we have to write the names and boil them in the salty water.. If you can specify in what we have to write that will be great since there has been in theft happened in my house and I know the suspect but wanted to confirm it is that person.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri May 29, 2015 9:56 am

You write the names on paper.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

watson
Newly Registered

Unread post by watson » Fri May 29, 2015 11:36 am

Thank you for the quick response..

Nony65

Unread post by Nony65 » Fri Jul 10, 2015 1:31 pm

Ok I wasn't entirely sure where to post this, and I sincerely apologise if it is in the wrong bit. I would consider this matter to be criminal though.

Tonight, I had two sickening and malicious messages sent to me to one of my social networking accounts. The person who sent them had put they were male. In the first message, they made reference that I was a prostitute (because I went on a couple of dates years ago with a millionaire...ok....). This went on to spiteful hurtful comments, followed by "see ya soon ;)"

I feel threatened and quite harassed, and where I live, it is an offence to send two or more messages which are malicious in nature and harassing, that could cause alarm or distress.

In the mundane world, I have reported it to the police and here's hoping we can trace their IP address. What spell would you recommend for this? Should I set up a Fiery Wall of Protection for myself? What about to identify this sick idiot? And when they are identified, I was thinking crossing them up or jinxing them?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Jul 11, 2015 9:06 pm

Hello, Nony65 ,

I am so sorry that this is happening. How awful How invasive. You poor thing.

Please go to the first page of this thread and look at what people are writing for spell ideas. Just change the petition from: "Thief" to " Social Media Stalker" Or "Harasser"

Then, of course you use protection. Here is an array of spells: www.luckymojo.com/protectionspells.html

I pray that you find and punish this person and then, of course, cross them

Please take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Nony65

Unread post by Nony65 » Mon Jul 20, 2015 3:29 am

Thanks Miss Aida! I suspect I know who it is now though (I don't know the person as such, but it appears to be a very jealous woman with issues). The only source I have is her FaceBook. I have LM revenge and crossing powders though, I was going to sprinkle her picture with some or burn it with incense whilst cursing her.

If it is the person who has been sending me this abuse (and I'm 99.9% certain it is) does that mean that she will be crossed and messed up further so that she can no longer get to me? Thanks!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Jul 20, 2015 7:48 pm

Hello, Nony65,

There's no guarantees but this is what ought to happen.

Sometimes, people are more resistant and you might have to use stronger spells. But, let's see what this does first

Good luck!
HRCC Graduate #1631

PAmountaingirl
Newly Registered

Unread post by PAmountaingirl » Mon Dec 28, 2015 1:50 pm

A close friend of mine had 3 dogs which were poisoned - 2 of which have passed and 1 that is hanging on for now... I am looking for a spell to help her find the person guilty of this crime as she is at a loss as to who it could be. Another neighbor also lost their cat to poisoning the same day. Any help is greatly appreciated! Thank you in advance!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Dec 28, 2015 3:15 pm

Hello, PAmountaingirl,

Oh My God. I hope that S.O.B. gets caught and rots in hell.

I have merged your post to the appropriate thread.

Please read the 2 pages here. Then, if you have further questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

Also, call on the Spirit of these poor animals for help

I hope you catch this person.

I hope this person gets the punishment that they deserve
HRCC Graduate #1631

starlight1

Unread post by starlight1 » Tue May 24, 2016 4:59 pm

My bf has his identity stolen every year once a year from someone in new York every since he stopped working up there.. The bank never try finding the person now he's in a jam how do I get this person exposed quickly?

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Wed May 25, 2016 2:18 pm

Hello starlight1,

Did you go to the beginning of this thread and read through those posts. There are some good ways of catching and dealing with theifs there. Try those and see of they will work for you. IF you have more specific questions let us know.

Peace~

Nathen

Boadicea1972
Newly Registered

Unread post by Boadicea1972 » Sat Nov 12, 2016 1:24 am

I have had my bank account hacked and I want the person responsible to feel what I feel. But I don't know who did it any suggestions

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Sat Nov 12, 2016 3:35 pm

Hello Boadicea1972,

Welcome to the forum! If you like, you're welcome to introduce yourself under "Forum Introductions and Greetings."

I moved your post over to this thread since it's relevant to your situation; we kindly ask that you not start new topics and instead post under the thread that pertains to your question.

Now then, I'm so sorry this happened to you! How stressful. If you scroll up through this thread, you will find lots of ideas on how to go about punishing an unknown thief. If after reading through that you still have questions, you're welcome to ask.

Good luck to you.
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

Iamabeliever

Unread post by Iamabeliever » Tue Dec 06, 2016 1:23 pm

What type of spells can I use to get someone to go to jail and do @ least a yr? Thanks for any suggestions

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Dec 06, 2016 9:47 pm

Hello, Iamabeliever ,

If this is a criminal, please read the 2 pages on this thread

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

loabeliever

Unread post by loabeliever » Wed Feb 01, 2017 2:01 pm

Hi, I was wondering what kind of spell will help with catching a robber. My home has been robbed my good, ancestors gold everything is gone. Cash money for rent everything! I want this person to suffer and possibly get back the gold. What type of spells would work for me?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Feb 01, 2017 9:19 pm

Hello, loabeliever ,

OG, that is terrible! I am so sorry

Please read the 2 pages on this thread for spell ideas.

I hope this person is caught and pays for the crimes committed

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

loabeliever

Unread post by loabeliever » Thu Feb 02, 2017 11:09 am

Thank you Miss Aida

marblemicros
Newly Registered

Unread post by marblemicros » Mon Feb 20, 2017 5:50 pm

This rude person scammed me online. They took $160 from me without delivering goods that I was promised (two concert tickets for a friend.) I've gone through all the legalities already, but nothing is promised since it was online. I only have a name that could be fake, an email that could be fake, a number through a messaging app, and a landline. I warned this person if they swindled me I would curse them, so here I am. The fact that I don't know any names or even location is difficult. I want this person to deal with some super unfortunate luck until I get my money back. Any help? Or tips on how I can do spells without a name?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Feb 20, 2017 10:19 pm

Hello, marblemicros ,

I am so sorry that this happened to you. That is just terrible.

Please look at this page for a few spell ideas:

spells-for-revenge-or-payback-on-unknow ... 17033.html

I hope this helps and I pray that you get your revenge

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

starlight1

Unread post by starlight1 » Wed Sep 27, 2017 4:19 pm

I have some people or someone has been trying break into my home through my windows for weeks now.. I'm suspect that it's the dudes on the third floor as I am on the first floor..it's mostly me and my kids at home most of the day until their dad gets off work..they always wait until I leave..I've filled a report he wrote as vandalizing since they didn't get in.. how do I go about finding them? I was going to do the salt water one but I do not want to bring them here with my kids here and for my safety

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Thu Sep 28, 2017 9:36 am

Hello starlight1,

I'm sorry this is happening to you and your family. Do you have protection up on your family and home? I'd do that first:

http://www.luckymojo.com/fierywall.html

You can also scroll up through this thread for more ideas.

And as a nonmagical idea, have you considered installing a hidden camera where these guys are trying to break in? You could present the footage to the police.

Take care and good luck to you.

NewbieSpellCaster
Newly Registered

Unread post by NewbieSpellCaster » Wed Jul 04, 2018 1:58 pm

Yesterday I discovered over $200 stolen from my wallet
I am not exactly sure when the money was stolen but I
am sure it was between the 1st and 3rd of July. I live in a house with my husband, my oldest daughter age 22, my middle son age 19, and my two youngest (girl age 9 and son age 22mos). Out of these people one or more of them stole from me and I need to know who. My middle son age 19 has a history of stealing but he says he didn’t steal it (not that I’m falling for it) and I cannot even prove he did it. My oldest daughter has stolen before as well but never money and she was younger although she does have sneaky tendencies; again I have no proof. My husband is just returning to the family after an 8yr separation he has stolen from me in the past also; again I have no proof this time. So as you can see I feel surrounded by snakes but I am not sure if I am overthinking things in that aspect but I am 100% sure my money was stolen. I need to weed out the true snake and make them pay! A spell, ritual something that works and requires items that I can readily acquire would be perfect. I’m new to this so provinding step by step instructions would be wonderful. Please and Thank You.

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Wed Jul 04, 2018 6:33 pm

HelloNewbieSpellCaster,

I'm sorry this happened. Here are two methods you can use to catch a thief:

spells-to-identify-or-catch-an-unknown- ... html#p4012

You can also get more ideas by scrolling up and reading through this thread.

Good luck!

tigermoon9
Newly Registered

Unread post by tigermoon9 » Sat Aug 25, 2018 3:45 pm

Hi! New forum member here, hope I'm doing this right, I've never posted before-

Last year in April, my husband's Stella scooter (like a Vespa) was stolen from our garage. We have always been pretty sure we know who was responsible. Since the police had never found it we figured that it had been broken down and sold for parts. However today we got a notice that it had been charged for riding on a toll road in a city 3hrs from us. Since the title/license plate is still in his name, the toll bill was sent to our house. My husband is calling the theft detective who he originally reported it to in the morning. I am very positive that this will all result in us getting the scooter back, but I still have a couple things I'd like to ensure happening:

1. To ensure the return of the stolen scooter ASAP

2. To discover who the brains behind the theft was and who the actual thief was, if it isn't the same person responsible for both.

3. The criminal prosecution and punishment of the thief or thieves to the fullest extent of the law.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sat Aug 25, 2018 4:09 pm

Hi tigermoon9,

Welcome to the forum! I am sorry to hear that this item was stolen from your family. There are many spells to identify a thief, some easy ones are using a pendulum or having a reading to determine who did it. You can use attraction to draw it back to you, commanding to make it come back to you, Pay me which can be prayed for it or the value of it to return it to you.

Discovering who did it, I would use clarity products and also use it on the cops to give them clarity to see and realize who stole it and using it.

Prosecution I would use a figure candle dressed with crossing and damnation oil and powder, stuff the bottom with knot weed to tie them down, barberry to put them behind bars. Stick needles in the eyes to blind them from the work, in each hand of the candle to symbolically pin them down ( cuffs), you can also get cheap metal chain and wrap the candle in it then burn it.

When you do go to court a court case mojo to win and get the penalty you want. Also put the person in a vinegar jar with 9 nails ( rusty), 9 pins, 9 razors, red pepper ( to fight) , poppy ( for confusion), spoiled milk ( spoil the relationship), add the name of the person and the judge and his lawyer. Shake the jar daily and burn a black candle on top. After the case dispose of it in a cemetary. This will ruin the relationship between the person, the lawyer and their judge, you can burn a candle on a photo of the prosecutor with crown of success and court case oil to give success to them in court as well.

Ton of free info on hoodoo: http://www.luckymojo.com/hoodoo.html
Free spells including justice and court case spells: http://www.luckymojo.com/spells.html
Clarity products for cops: http://www.luckymojo.com/clarity.html
Court case products when you go to court and for prosecutor: http://www.luckymojo.com/courtcase.html
Crossing to mess the thief up: http://www.luckymojo.com/crossing.html
Crown of success: for prosecutor to win: http://www.luckymojo.com/crownofsuccess.html
Destruction to destroy the person who did this: http://www.luckymojo.com/destruction.html
Knot weed to tie them down: http://www.herbmagic.com/knot-weed.html
Barberry to restrict hold back, put behind bars: http://www.herbmagic.com/barberry.html
Red pepper to cause trouble and fighting: http://www.herbmagic.com/pepper-red-flakes.html
Poppy to cause confusion: http://www.herbmagic.com/poppy-seed.html
Great book on getting justice with revenge: http://www.luckymojo.com/cursingandcrossing.html
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

tigermoon9
Newly Registered

Unread post by tigermoon9 » Sat Aug 25, 2018 9:12 pm

Thank you so much! I really appreciate the help. I really didn't know where exactly to begin. Thanks a million!

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Courts, Crimes, Custody, Visas, Immigration, Parole”