Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Facebook Fridays! Giveaway for Friday, February 24, 2017

Ernie
Forum Moderator
Facebook Fridays! Giveaway for Friday, February 24, 2017

Unread post by Ernie » Fri Feb 24, 2017 9:26 am

It's Facebook Fridays! for February 24, 2017! It's about time that you get what you're owed!

The Lucky Mojo Curio Company is holding a random drawing to give away 5 enriching Pay Me spiritual supply prizes, to get those who owe you back wages, settlements, financial reparations, or loan pay-backs to come across. Each lucky winner will receive a bottle of hand-made Lucky Mojo brand Pay Me Oil for fixing candles or wearing on the hands, along with a packet of Pay Me Sachet Powders to dress paperwork and shoes.

All you have to do to enter is to post a comment to the contest announcement on the Lucky Mojo Facebook page, Facebook Fridays! status message.

http://www.facebook.com/LuckyMojoCurio

First thing tomorrow morning, we will select FIVE winners at random, and ask them to message this Facebook Page with their mailing addresses, so we can send them their FREE Pay Me products.

Ernie
Forum Moderator
Re: Facebook Fridays! Giveaway for Friday, February 24, 2017

Unread post by Ernie » Sat Feb 25, 2017 9:39 am

We have a winner! In fact, we have 5 lucky winners! Our Facebook Fridays! winners for February 24, 2017 are: Cheryl Craig, Jason Campbell, Lisha Marie, Ash Allegro, and Dina Virnig.

Congratulations folks! Please contact the Lucky Mojo Facebook Page at:

http://www.facebook.com/LuckyMojoCurio

by clicking 'Message' and tell us that you are a Facebook Fridays! winner and send us your mailing address for shipping purposes.

Thanks for participating in our contest. Watch this space for a new giveaway next Friday!

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “2017 Facebook Fridays!”