• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Newsletter

It is currently Wed Dec 13, 2017 2:26 pm

Spells to Get a Specific Job Position at a Specific Company

Re: Spells to Get a Specific Job Position at a Specific Company

Unread postby cappygirl11 » Thu Mar 31, 2016 8:57 pm

Thanks Miss Aida. With regards to the honey jar. Should I do 11 pieces of paper with each name crossed with my name. Is that not to much or should I only do the more senior individuals
cappygirl11

Unread postby Miss Aida » Thu Mar 31, 2016 9:02 pm

hello, cappygirl11 ,

Personally, I would do 11 pieces of paper. Cross their name with yours. One piece of paper per person

take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Also find me on Hoodoo Psychics
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby ocho rios » Mon Apr 04, 2016 7:29 pm

I need some quick help to salvage a phone interview (Thursday) I didn't do as well as I would have liked. Some questions I did very well on, but on an important one, I was all over the place. :(

I also haven't gotten some requested info to them as I cant access the job website. I left a message for the recruiter today making her aware of the situation. I contacted the person that asked me for the info by email last Thursday as well and they have not gotten back to me.

All of this transpired very quickly and I didn't have time to mentally prepare myself. Add to that the fact that my husband lied to me for the last time on Easter Sunday and I am making preparations to separate. Needless to say my head was not in the game.

I am very new to this.

Earlier, I purchased a Crown of Success candle to be lit on my behalf at MISC. I will be happy to get the appropriate kit once I advance to the next stage, but need some help to ensure that will happen. The product would not ship fast enough. The time frame for a thanks-but-no-thanks message could be a week. That could be as soon as Thursday.

I have printed an email with the company logo, written the 2 names I have, my name written over the open position and a petition written on the back in sugar. Put that together last night and petitioned today in the hour of Jupiter for expansion of prosperity with this new job and sweetness to those in charge of my application. A white tea light was inscribed on the top, and bottom, dressed with jasmine oil, cardamon and lit on top of the sugar packet with a piece of blue calcite. I plan to light a candle over it each day.

I have some oils (peppermint, jasmine, rose, cage, rosemary, eucalyptus, lavender, basil, olive, grape seed) and spices (lavender, cinnamon, nutmeg, coriander, cloves, oregano). I also have an assortment of crystals.

I read half of the thread on interviews, but didn't see anything on how to salvage a shaky process. So my question are:

1. How quickly are the MISC candles lit once they have been purchased?

2. What can else I do to help get my application to the next step?

3. Provided I get to the next step, what would be the right product/actions for a panel interview?

Thanks for reading and suggestion are appreciated.
ocho rios

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Tue Apr 05, 2016 5:24 pm

ocho rios --

1. Generally MISC candles are lit the next day -- downloaded the first day if they come EARLY in the morning and then prepared (labelled, fixed, dressed, prayed over); and lit the next morning. If they come in LATE in the day, though, they are not downloaded until the morning after, which adds one day to the processes. You can also phone in or email in for an Emergency Light, which is free and will burn for about 2 hours.

2. What you are doing sounds very good.

3. I suggest you read through this thread from page one. I would try to get some job-drawing herbs -- Gravel Root is popular for this.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby ocho rios » Wed Apr 06, 2016 3:31 pm

Ms. Cat,

Thank you kindly for the reply, esp the part about my spell work. I was in a bit of a panic after not hearing anything Friday-Monday. There has been some movement, so I am a lot calmer. The info on the MISC candle process is much appreciated.

Yesterday, the ball got rolling and after phone call from the recruiter and a couple of emails, I was finally able to access the system. Stayed up late refining my responses. So my submission for this round is complete. Also, when running errands, 2 signs appeared with the company logo; one after the other one. :) So hopefully the combined synergies are working. I plan to go get something from the company with the logo on it and toss that in the sugar packet. Will continue doing the daily candles.

I went back and gleaned the thread for herbs. In addition to gravel root, I am going to look for the benzoin, and five finger herbs. Once I get advanced to the next round, I will put in my order for Steady Work, Crown of Success as well as a few others. Making a list.

I have done much reading on Lucky Mojo site. Thank you for this great resource.

Ocho Rios

I have research the thread and will look locally for
ocho rios

Unread postby ocho rios » Wed Apr 13, 2016 1:27 pm

Update

Monday, I got the call for my in-person interview! Yay! But super quick, as my options were Thursday or Friday. So no time to get an order in since I chose Thursday.

I did call and the MISC has a Safe Travels and Crown of Success going for me. Papa Michael (please edit if names are not allowed) was really nice and patient with me to insure that my order was taken care of.

I made a packet of powdered sugar and cinnamon (read that in a posting here) and have been wearing/holding that the last couple of days. I am going to put more company logos in it tonight, light a candle on it and will dust myself before going in.

So far, I am not nervous and feel really good about my chances. An offer from this company would be amazing and improve my life in a few areas.

Wish me luck. :)
ocho rios

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed Apr 13, 2016 8:04 pm

Good Luck, ocho rios!!!!!
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby ocho rios » Sat Apr 16, 2016 11:01 pm

Ms. Cat and Miss Aida,

I got an offer on the spot!!! The interview could not a have gone better if I planned it myself. The woman was so nice and not only did we click, we had some very specific things in common. It was a little uncanny.

I am thankful for the LM forum as I did a great deal of reading and pulled some tips that I incorporated to "back up" everything I was doing in the mundane world. I am also glad the MISC (shout out to Papa Michael!) had the candles burning as I had to take a flight to get to the interview so it would have been really difficult to do that on my own, not to mention everything moved so quickly I didn't have time to order supplies.

So in the meantime I am making a list for a sizable order and hope I will become even better at bringing about desired results.

A special thanks to Jupiter, Venus and my zodiac ruler The Sun. I have plans to make an individualized offering to each one on my alter for their much needed patronage.

I've had a lot of ups and downs but I do believe things are turning around. I am grateful to have a new job with a fantastic company so instead of dwelling on the end of my marriage, I can be excited about a positive future.

Ocho Rios
ocho rios

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Apr 18, 2016 7:43 pm

ocho rios!!!

CONGRATS!!!!!!
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby mi55understood » Wed Apr 27, 2016 3:49 pm

I had an interview on Saturday and I thought it went really good. Obviously not because I got an email today saying pretty much I didn't get the position. I really need this position it will be a great change for me and my children. Is there any kind of work to make them hire me? I do know they are looking for 82 people and it has to be filled in three weeks so I know there still is time. Someone please please help. Before the steady work kit was suggested but I really don't have time to wait for it to arrive. Usually when I order it takes about a month or more to come. Is there anything else that I can use that I can possibly go find to buy within a week?
mi55understood

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed Apr 27, 2016 7:39 pm

Hello, mi55understood ,

Wow, I am so sorry.

Try looking at the 4 pages here:

search.php?keywords=gravel+root

I hope you find something that will help you

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby ConjuringCat » Sat May 28, 2016 9:04 am

Hi LM forum, it's been a long time since I've last been here and things have been going incredibly well (thanks to LM of course).

Recently I've made some really impulsive decisions and now I'm far from home(New York) and now in Las Vegas with no job. I won't be staying here for more than 3 months but I would like to be working during that time because I don't like being taken care of, I do have a side business but it's slow going. The company I previously worked for is hiring in two locations in this city and I want to work for them again. Of course I'm going to send in an application but from my previous experience that could take upwards of a month plus before I can begin working, I'm think of going to the office and talking to the manager and being upfront about the situation (Good idea? Bad idea?), the Job requires training that I've already received from working back home and therefore I think I would make a good employee even though it'll only be a short time.

I have with me Commanding, Crown of Success, Fast Luck, Love Me, Money Drawing, Crucible of Courage and Saint Expedite oils, as well as Steady work Sachet powder. I know I want to use the Crown of Success and Fast Luck oils, maybe the Love me so I seem more charming, I'm thinking of commanding too but I don't want to come off too headstrong, of course I'll be dressing my clothes with the sachet. As for the Crucible of courage I'm thinking of dressing m hands with it so that a it gets on the manager when I shake their hand. I would pray for them to have the courage to hire me despite my short stay.

Am I going in the right direction? Any advice is appreciated!
ConjuringCat

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sat May 28, 2016 7:15 pm

Welcome back, ConjuringCat !!!

I would make sure to have eaten honey right before talking to these people.

And don't forget about the gravel root: www.herb-magic.com/gravel-root.html

I'm sure you have seen this page:

www.luckymojo.com/steadywork.html

I would go with the Steady Work, Commanding, Crown of Success and fast luck.. I would work with St Expedite at home

Wishing you the very best!

Get that job!!!
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby mi55understood » Thu Jun 02, 2016 4:52 pm

Will it do more harm than good to do more than one spell at a time to get a specific job offer? I called on St. Expedite with nothing. I need this job more than anything. I've looked up a few other spells to try and land the position. Will it be ok to do all of them or will that be over doing it?
mi55understood

Unread postby Sister Jean » Thu Jun 02, 2016 6:57 pm

Hello, mi55understood, I'd say that depends on your experience with conjure. If you're new to this sort of work, doing a whole bunch of spells all at once could be overwhelming, especially if you're already stressed about finding work. But if you've given St. Expedite some time to come through for you (he likes to wait until the last minute) and you haven't seen any signs or changes, then by all means, try something else. Good luck to you!
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Boss fix. Redundancy.

Unread postby Antonym88 » Tue Jul 05, 2016 4:29 am

Hello everyone! Nice to meet you! I'm sorry for the short introduction but I have a real urgent need and was hoping someone could help. I will introduce myself properly later when I have a chance.
I currently work for a company who have been hit hard with an economic downturn and they have sprung redundancy on us. There are six in our team and one needs to go. I have a meeting tomorrow and an assessment and if I'm unsuccessful I'm out. Are there any quick spells I can do? I have purple candles, brown papers, the managers signature, liquorice root, calamus root, five finger grass I collected and almond oil. He doesn't have hair so I can't collect any today.
I know it's rude to ask for spell advice straight off the bat but my interview is 8:30am tomorrow so I need to whip something up tonight if I can! Thanks in advance so much for your replies!
Antonym88

Unread postby Antonym88 » Tue Jul 05, 2016 8:41 am

I've been reading through Paper In My Shoe and there's a quick one there to sweeten a judge, using the name 9 times on a square of paper and adding sugar and cinnamon. If I did this and folded it seed packet style to seal the ingredients would this do as a quick fix? The guy isn't really a "judge" but will be judging my ability to perform the job. Thanks in advance. :)
Antonym88

Unread postby Miss Aida » Tue Jul 05, 2016 8:43 am

Hello, Antonym88 ,

Welcome to the forum

You may want to put you and the boss in a sugar jar (not honey) for quick results with a petition paper making him sweet to you

You can crush the Calamus root and/or the licorice root. Put the oil on your purple candle and then roll it in the herbs. Your petition would say to keep you.

Most importantly, you may want to immediately start praying to God (with a white candle) that your job is kept. Honestly, with such short notice, I think that the sugar jar and the prayers to God are your best bet for faster results. Spells usually don't work overnight.

Also, as you just posted, that is an excellent idea about the paper in your shoe

That's all I can think of with such short notice and with the supplies that you have

I pray that your job is safe.

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Want to live far away from in laws

Unread postby Kaey Mala » Tue Jul 26, 2016 8:17 am

I have been married for two years. My husband is a marine officer. He sails for three months and come home for three months. Since, we got engaged I am asking him to get a home for us only. Right now we are living with his family. His parents, and three siblings.

I feel there is no privacy for us and I can't get along with their overspending unhealthy lifestyle.

They also interrupt in our personal matters too much. If me and my husband has little fight the entire family will boycott me. They talk to me nicely when my husband is around and when he is not around they be sarcastic to me. Their words are well crafted that I can't complain to my husband but only I know what they mean.

I hesitate a lot to have my have a baby (even though we both love children). The thought of raising my children with my in laws presence really scares me.

I am looking for a spell to change my husband's job. I want him to have a shore job and come home to me every day.

Secondly, the job must be in a place far away from my in laws and he must bring me together. His friends choose to come home twice a week. I don't want that. I want to move in with him.

Is there a spell I can do to move to a new place? Better to a another country. Or to never visit a certain place.

We already have a house in another city. I was so excited about having a chance to go there, but now he wants to rent the house.

Help me, please. I don't want to waste another year thinking about getting settled and starting a family.
Kaey Mala

Unread postby Miss Aida » Tue Jul 26, 2016 7:28 pm

Hello, Kaey Mala,

What a terrible way to live! You poor thing!

All of your desires depend on where he is stationed. In other words, his job.

I have moved and merged your post to a thread with 2 pages of spell ideas.

I would concentrate ONLY on getting his job changed. Later, you can work on what your other desires would be.

Please read the wonderful spell ideas on these 2 pages. After reading them, if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask us

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Kaey Mala » Thu Jul 28, 2016 10:45 pm

Thank you Miss Aida. I will go through it and will update my experience.
Kaey Mala

How to get specific organizations to start hiring and list available jobs

Unread postby triana » Tue Oct 04, 2016 6:49 am

Hello,

I have been looking for a job for several months with no luck. At this point, I am exploring all options but my preference is to find a job within my field of horticulture. My main obstacle right now is a lack of available positions -- there aren't even any jobs posted. (there are always landscaping and groundskeeper positions but that's hardly the same thing) What can I do to cause local public gardens to seek out or have a sudden need for hort staff?

I've browsed the various topics and have found a few ideas about how to get the ball rolling:

One suggestion was Road Opener work, which is great, but I can only afford to work with tools I already have. Last week I took baths using Van Van bath crystals and that's as close as I can get to clearing the way for new beginnings right now.

Another suggestion: "You might also do some prosperity/attraction work for the companies themselves, so they NEED more talented people like you."

How do I do that?

I have plenty of prosperity herbs, I don't know what to do with the supplies that I have though and need guidance. Here is a selection of the herbs and oils that I currently have that I think are the most applicable:

Alfalfa Leaves
Allspice Berries
Angelica Root Powder
Borage Flowers
Calamus Root
Five Finger Grass
Goldenseal
Irish Moss
Licorice Root
Yarrow
Attraction Oil
Steady Work Oil

Thanks
triana

Unread postby Miss Aida » Tue Oct 04, 2016 9:48 pm

Hello, Triana,

First, I highly recommend that you work with St Peter and ask him for his help.

www.luckymojo.com/saintpeter.html

Preferably, I would like to see you perform a blockbuster spell followed by a road opener spell. Or, at least a blockbuster spell followed by prayers and work with St Peter

www.luckymojo.com/blockbuster.html

I can't walk you through every herb that you have listed but this page can help you tremendously:

www.luckymojo.com/hoodooataglance.html

But, the gist is to crush the herbs and roll your anointed candles in the herbs most appropriate to the condition oil

Steady work ought to go on green candles and attraction can be white. Or on yourself. And here's other ways:

www.luckymojo.com/oils.html

You could also make a steady work mojo hand using some of those herbs (especially the 5 finger grass), your petition paper, personal concerns, and fed with the oils.

The same with attraction. But you would have to find and name the targets that you wish to attract and convince.

Hopefully, you'll take a job that pays less until you can get your foot in the door and get the position that you want.

But, please start with prayers to Saint Peter

Wishing you the best

take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby triana » Thu Oct 06, 2016 9:44 am

Thanks, Miss Aida.

I know how to use herbs and oils, it's finding the right combination that I'm unsure of.

I'll try to build a relationship with St. Peter.

Thank you.
triana

Unread postby kkcavaz » Sun Oct 23, 2016 6:19 pm

Hello Everyone,
I am new to this I purchased the Block Buster to help open up the obstacles with work. I want to work for a specific company with a specific position. I know the name of the company and i know the name of the hiring manager. What can I do other than this Block Buster to help me get this job? I have had very much bad luck for the past 15 years and just want to get back into the industry i used to work in. Thank you!
kkcavaz

Unread postby Sister Jean » Mon Oct 24, 2016 7:08 pm

Hello kkcavaz,

We are already addressing these questions under this thread:

post363429.html#p363429

Please do not post the same question under multiple threads or you'll get yourself a board warning. It makes more work for the moderators. Thanks!
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Construction worker job

Unread postby Adriand10 » Thu Dec 08, 2016 10:49 pm

Hello everyone God Bless you all I would love to know what I can do to get a specific job I've been aiming for as a construction worker anyone know what I can do to receive intercession from a specific Saint or ritual I can perform thank you blessings to all
Adriand10

Unread postby Miss Aida » Fri Dec 09, 2016 9:09 pm

Hello, Adriand10,

Welcome to the forum!

First, take a look at this post: spells-to-get-a-specific-job-position-at-a-specific-company-t26618-60.html#p355871

Then, for Patron Saints, please look at this webpage: www.luckymojo.com/patronsaints.html

I do hear that St Joseph is wonderful for this type of work (rumor has it that he worked with his hands as a carpenter!)

He is great for helping to find jobs

www.luckymojo.com/saintjoseph.html

Wishing you the very best

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Spells to Get a Specific Job Position at a Specific Company...With A Twist

Unread postby cmhopkins7443 » Sat Mar 04, 2017 6:56 pm

Hello All!
I have a company that I want to work for, the IRS. I know how much I am worth, 50K. Here is the issue, I have a very checkered past. I was an idiot in my (recent) younger days, and my record/credit/anything they would not hire a person for/ is not so great. This would have to be the mother of all workings, and add to that, I haven't done anything other then mundane work in a very long time. Please also, explain things to me like I'm a 5 yr old.

Thank you for reading my post. :mrgreen:
cmhopkins7443

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sat Mar 04, 2017 8:38 pm

Hello, cmhopkins7443 ,

You might want to work with the 7-11 Holy Miracle Spell kit

Find it here:

www.luckymojo.com/mojocatspells.html

Also, have the Crystal Silence League pray for you (it's free)

http://crystalsilenceleague.org/prayerrequests.html

I hope this helps

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby cmhopkins7443 » Sun Mar 05, 2017 10:31 am

Thank you, Miss Aida.
cmhopkins7443

Previous

• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Hoodoo, Conjure, Training Workshops

Return to Ask Us for Conjure Help with Money, Business, Finances, Job, Career, Gambling