Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells to Remove Jinx Hex Curse Put On By Ex or Spouse's Ex

freefromthepast

Re: Spells to Remove Jinx Hex Curse Put On By Ex or Spouse's Ex

Unread post by freefromthepast » Sat Mar 24, 2012 7:24 am

thank you, is there a way I can also have a rootworker do the beyond the uncrossing spell or uncrossing spell for me as well? As I am not a position to do the graveyard stuff? thanks I am going to get the bath and oils asap..thanks!

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Mon Mar 26, 2012 5:54 pm

There is a graveyard in nearly every town or at least nearby. It just takes some researching.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

Rookie2conjure

Unread post by Rookie2conjure » Thu May 31, 2012 4:28 pm

I don;t know what to do at this point.

When I started to work, me and my lover liked each other, we felt the impact with each other, when My co workers found out that him and I like each other (nothing happened in between us) they put something or did something to make him against me. What can I do, any suggestions???

Thank you! :?
What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger.

Wendy Rose
HRCC Student

Unread post by Wendy Rose » Fri Jun 01, 2012 3:12 am

You can start with an extensive cleaning, just to be sure you cover the whole spectrum. If you are sure that it is work related you can do a stop gossip spell

http://www.luckymojo.com/stopgossip.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/baths.html

Blessings
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Student #1825

eagerbeaver88

Unread post by eagerbeaver88 » Sat Oct 27, 2012 6:13 pm

I broke up with an ex 4 months ago but i found out she has been lighting love candles and blocking me from finding love.

After the break-up with the ex I met this wonderful girl who i got along with great. The chemistry was there and she felt the same as I did, but the last time we met and took pictures and posted them online, my ex somehow found out and got pissed. I was told she took the pic of us and used it to keep us apart. It makes sense because around that time is when things fell apart between the new person and I. I know when my ex did the work that right after that things changed, and when i tried doing love work for the new girl, the candles turned black. It was a mess.

So since then i have done protection and cleansing, but the new girl i was interested in hasn't contacted me. The new girl told me she found someone else (a person with whom I know and is not a good person). She hasn't contacted me since August.

I feel my spirit wanting to draw her closer but feel there is a barrier in her connection like she is closed off or something.

What can I do to fix this and get her back into my life and pick up where we left off?

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Sun Oct 28, 2012 3:23 am

Hi eagerbeaver88,

It's been a while since you've had any contact and the more time passes, the less good are the chances of a reconciliation. Given this, you may want to enlist the help of a professional to give you a reading on the subject and help you work the case if there is a chance of the outcome being positive. Look through the AIRR workers here and choose one that you feel can help with your situation: http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/A ... ootworkers

Do make sure that you keep your protection strong to ensure your ex has trouble messing with you. Working reversing could be a successfull way to address the situation. If you have personal concerns from your ex still, you could make a dolly of her and then bind it in a mirror box to keep her from being able to hurt you again.

Also try and restore communication with your current love interest if you can. There is a vast forum thread on contact me spells that you can look through here to give you a hand: contact-me,-call-me,-reconnect-spell-qu ... t2982.html

Blessings and best of luck to you.
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

eagerbeaver88

Unread post by eagerbeaver88 » Sun Oct 28, 2012 7:45 am

Thank you
...i did the mirror binding spell a few days ago so hopefully that works wwll...as for the girl i was seeing..my friend who reads said just last week she was snooping on to keep her awayt my Facebook wondering if im seeing anybody etc so i know that shes still wanting to find out about me...the thing is the girl she was talking to is very controlling and trued telling her lies about me to keep her away from me also but since then i talked to her 2 weeks ago to clear all that up and she keeps saying maybe we can meet up next week but doesn't contact me its like something is holding her back but i feel things between shw & the new girl wont laat because shes starting to see her true colors.

MammaE
Newly Registered

Unread post by MammaE » Mon Jun 03, 2013 1:23 pm

I recently started a new relationship with a guy who had just gotten out of a relationship with someone else.

They were together 9 years, keep in mind he is 41 and she is 49 and they share a 6 year old son together.

Anyway our relationship seemed to be going very well up into 2 weeks ago, it’s like the relationship went sour. All of a sudden we started having verbal fights and it was as if we couldn’t stand one another. Then things took a turn for the worst on Memorial Day when the relationship abruptly ended, at least on my part.

On Memorial Day he was fine, he said he had a surprise for me. I mean he was in good spirit for the most part. Anyway on Memorial Day we went to a cookout at one of his relative house. After the cookout we supposed to go to another relative’s cookout, but it was a change of plan. All of a sudden he didn’t want me to come along. Then out of nowhere we started arguing. Then he dropped me off at my sister house. Then I said some really hateful stuff I dare not repeat. Anyway we sent nasty texts back in forth, and that’s when he texted message a picture of ANOTHER woman and not the woman he was with for 9 years, and in that text message he wrote “ Take this to bed with you”.

I’m sorry but the instant pain I felt they very moment was like no pain I’ve ever felt before, so I changed my number.

For some reason I can’t stop thinking about this man despite how this man disrespected me, I mean I’m tempted to call him since I changed my number but my pride won’t let me. I want to cry but can’t. It’s like I feel constant butterflies without him in my presence.

Any way I stopped pass his mom’s house to say one last good bye and she did mention every time he breaks up with a woman he always go back to the woman he has the 6yr old son with. With that being said, I don’t know if his ex of 9 years was the one who broke us up, or if I could be suffering from a generational curse, because for some reason my relationships can’t seem to last past a year.

Any suggestions would greatly be appreciated, Thanks!!!!

BTW I Purchased Uncrossing Candle and a reverse Candle but it will be 7-10 for delivery.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Mon Jun 03, 2013 5:11 pm

I don't think this is a curse as it sounds like a man who is on the rebound. he got mad cuz he knew his other chick would be at the party and needed to ditch you. he prolly will go back to his ex cuz they have a kid together, its his safty net. Could hoodoo be involved? Possibly maybe someone did break up work, but he did go find a new women..which by what you wrote I bet will be a short lived one also. you can get a reading to be sure. If I were you id follow through with the uncrossing and reverse as well as black walnut and cut and clear. Cut and clear cuts the bad and helps you find the good in a new person..its a nice two fold. I know it can be hard to wait for the package.. just pray for God to heal your heart, have LM set a candle to help you.
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

Mary Bee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mary Bee » Sun Jun 09, 2013 1:36 pm

It's quite possible this woman has done some work on the man to tie him to her. Granted, he will always be "tied" to her in some way because they have a kid together.

I personally would do a Cut and Clear ritual and forget about him. You deserve better than some man who disrespects you by taunting you with pictures of him with another woman, regardless of whether it was true or not.

Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
HRCC Graduate #1562
Rootworker
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.

ebony81
HRCC Student

Unread post by ebony81 » Mon Jul 08, 2013 6:32 pm

Hello Everyone,

I will try to keep this from being too long and detailed, but my apologies if it is and if this has been asked before. I am seeking thoughts and advice on this situation and any suggestions would be appreciated.

My boyfriend and I have been dating for 5 months now, and we have had the roughest time together and just so much bad luck that I'm wondering if we have been cursed by his ex-wife (whom he divorced to be with me), her living siblings, and possibly her deceased mother.

When I was helping to clean out the garage behind his house during the time he was moving out, I found things that belonged to his ex-wife's mother and her brother that indicated they were doing rootwork. I believe that the ex-wife's deceased mother put roots on my boyfriend because she practically forced him to marry her daughter-that's all she kept dwelling on when she was alive and he married her daughter even though he didn't love her or really wanted to be with her. My boyfriend was tied to her no matter what he did to get away until I came along and turned everything upside down.

We have had so many setbacks after he divorced his wife, kicked out her leaching brother that used my boyfriend, living with him but not paying for much if anything at all, and moving in with me. All of our vehicles are in bad shape, and there's always something else breaking down on them. We are in a financial disaster, unable to keep money, we argue a lot, we are both stressed to the point of breaking down. My boyfriend was suddenly taken out of his position of supervisor at his job without being given an explanation and our health is declining. It seems that if we didn't have bad luck, we wouldn't have any luck at all.

My boyfriend still hangs around his ex brother-in-law that he kicked out to move with me, although I've warned him to stay away from this guy.

Is there anything I can do to try to reverse cursing/jinxing from the ex-wife, her deceased mother (if the lady is a factor), ex-brother in law and any unknown people who may be harming us?

I was thinking about getting all of their photos, making a petition and burn a reversing candle on them, with their names also written backwards on the candle, then putting the candle remains and photos in a mirror box. I have some Uncrossing and Fiery Wall of Protection and Blessing products from LM along with 13 herb bath and peace water. I have Peaceful Home as well.

Any help would be appreciated. Thank You

starry moonlit night
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by starry moonlit night » Mon Jul 08, 2013 9:06 pm

I recommend you get a reading done by an honest reader to ascertain your situation.
http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/wi ... ootworkers
Proud Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1824

ebony81
HRCC Student

Unread post by ebony81 » Tue Jul 09, 2013 4:00 am

Thank you Starry Moonlit Night. I know that I could purchase a 10 minute reading since that is the least expensive reading, but I'm not sure if that will work for this situation since it would probably take the whole 10 minutes just to explain what is happening. I could at least ask if we are being cursed by these people or anyone else during a 1 question yes/no reading. Do you recommend anything to do for Uncrossing and protection until I can afford a longer reading?

starry moonlit night
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by starry moonlit night » Tue Jul 09, 2013 7:32 am

Yes. You can pray to Archangel Micheal. He can protect you from any and all enemies.
http://www.luckymojo.com/archangelmichael.html

Take the 13 Herb Bath that you have for uncrossing. You can read about how to prepare it here:
http://herb-magic.com/13herb-bath-13.html

Hope this helps!
Proud Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1824

raychelle
Newly Registered

Unread post by raychelle » Wed Jul 31, 2013 2:03 pm

Hello, I'm from the UK but do visit this site quite a lot. Really need some support about issues.

For ages I have had a lot of hassle from my ex partner, he has caused issues with my family/child/friends/work and my health.

Things despite attempts have not gone well at court for either party which breaks my heart, as physically people had been giving my parents prank calls when my son was with them full time, and also when he was finally with us full time (after years of slander/harassment/him breaking the order/running off without calling the authorities) then my house got attacked. He has no chance of residence due to his past behaviour, but is still giving me grief.

I'm really stuck, as well as him having a go at us repeatedly, he has slandered me in public and turned people/strangers against me, tried to get us kicked out of local places when I go out/get others to cause issues. I've recently tried to defend off an attack and I have temporarily lost my DJ job, my finances are in ruins and my university put on hold. My current partner is not working and we are unhappy where we live, and still not happy about how court went.

However he has still constantly tried to curse/bind us on numerous cases, I have countered with some spells from here, often with good results but they still keep coming back after a few days, also worried about slander going around about me which is damaging my reputation. I just want nothing to do with him and to move on, focus on my life. Instead this has put things on hold and has left me lethargic/depressed/stressed/isolated. I remove the binding temporarily but it still returns after a few days. I will not lie I also have financial problems, despite things meant to be sorted with benifits five months ago I have still had nil income and relied on the kindness of friends, I would happily pay for someone/or a reading if anyone can help me out, any input/support would be most appreciated or if you know anyone in the UK who could help a bit more local to us (I'm in sheffield, south yorkshire).

I'm really low, other magickal people have tried to help a little but others just don't seem to care/have not fought my corner/are buisy with their own problems. I really just want an end to all this slander/harassment/harm/binding from him and his associate (siou, I think her name is) who others have said is a nasty piece of work.

I know one UK supplier who does supply your products (I've bought some before and they've brought successful results) but it takes ages to process the claim and I currently would have to give the money to a friend to pay for them/support.

I really don't know what to do. I've had so much hassle for so long. Yours sincerely, R.L.Bradley.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Jul 31, 2013 9:54 pm

Raychelle,

You may need a rootworker. The nearest AIRR member to you is Balthazar, in the Netherlands (he is South African and speaks English). See him here:

http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/in ... =Balthazar

This forum is for help with selecting, purchasing, and using Lucky Mojo hand=made spiritual supplies. We do ship to the UK, should you wish to purchase.

I have merged your thread into a longer one about uncrossing, and i hope you find material of interest to you. If you have specific questions about our products or how to use them, just ask!

Good luck.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

zadilly

Unread post by zadilly » Thu Jan 02, 2014 1:58 pm

My boyfriend has had terrible luck and joint pain for the past several years. I did a reading which indicated that he is cursed. This was followed up by a reading I had with someone else who told me someone close to me has been crossed. My boyfriend is not a believer but he has given me permission to do spells or rituals on his behalf and also gave me hair and nail clippings. He was my first love and we are back together after 32 years apart (that " lover come back" took a long time).
The problem is this, I believe the curse came from his ex-wife (though I am not sure) and they share a child. I do not want any harm to come to her because it would likely indirectly hurt the child as well. Also I have protections on my daughter and myself but would like to strengthen them without a rebound effect. Is there a way to break his curse and protect myself and daughter without harming the person who wishes us evil?

Mary Bee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mary Bee » Thu Jan 02, 2014 5:00 pm

You can work on your boyfriend without the curse rebounding; you can just cleanse him of the curse, and it won't rebound on the sender unless you do Reversing work too.

Blessings,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
HRCC Graduate #1562
Rootworker
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.

zadilly

Unread post by zadilly » Thu Jan 02, 2014 6:11 pm

Thank you, I will do that.

Sonia Rosa
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Sonia Rosa » Sat Jan 04, 2014 9:59 am

Hi Zadilly,

When I read your post, the first thought that came to mind was, would your boyfriend be willing to take the 13 Herb Bath for 13 Days?
http://www.herb-magic.com/13herb-bath-13.html

Also another method would be the Wahoo Bath Ritual which you'd have administer to him at first.
http://www.herb-magic.com/wahoo.html

Also for your boyfriend's joint pain, if you look under Lucky Mojo's Herbal Pharmacy, http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatpharmacy.html

You'll find items like:

McLean's Volcanic Liniment for Aches and Pains

Old Indian Rubbing Oil for Aches and Pains

Virgin of Guadelupe Capsicum Plaster for Aches and Pains

I hope my input and these web links are helpful to you! Blessings.

Sincerely,

Sonia Rosa
Sonia Rosa

zadilly

Unread post by zadilly » Sat Jan 04, 2014 11:39 am

Because he does not believe in anything non "scientific" he would not be cooperative in multiple days. He would allow me to do rituals but not participate himself. He thinks it is all quite silly, but I know, inside, he does want me to help him with this. He has given me his permission, so I do not have any ethical reservations. I am a massage therapist and can use oils on him easily. But we do not see each other every day so it would be hard to do consecutive days which included physical contact. I can burn candles or administer oils or do a single wash followed up with candles etc. Also he lives in an apartment in a city….so the footprint is somewhat difficult to work with. I have been looking in the catalog and am still undecided about what to use. Thank you for the ideas though.

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Sun Jan 05, 2014 9:27 am

Hello zadilly,

I hope things improve for him soon. An idea I had while reading your post was that you could do some doll baby work on him as well. If he is not willing to do multiple baths himself you can give the doll baby a bath as a kind of proxy for him. You also might consider following up any uncrossing work with some protection work as well.

Peace~

Nathen

Rev Ernest
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Rev Ernest » Fri Apr 17, 2015 3:07 pm

Lucky Mojo is proud to announce the publication of a new book by Khi Armand, the host of the popular LMC Radio Network show "On Sacred Ground." In "Deliverance!," Khi unlocks the secrets of how to take off crossed conditions and achieve healing and protection.

The book will debut at the 8th Annual Hoodoo Heritage Festival in Forestville, California, May 16th-17th, 2015, and a copy will be included in the admission package for the event, because Khi will be teaching a workshop on how to do this work. We are taking pre-orders now. "Deliverance" ships on May 18, 2015. Pre-ordered copies will be signed by the author.

BOO-GRI-DELI
Deliverance by Khi Armand
$9.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.
Contents

Dedication 4
Acknowledgements 4
About This Book 5
Who Will Deliver Us? 6
What Is Hoodoo? 7
The Terminology of Conjure 8
On the Purchase of Spiritual Products 9
On Botanicals, Minerals, and Animal Curios 10
Diagnosing Spiritual Problems 11
Understanding Magic 11
Understanding Spiritual Gifts 13
Understanding Initiatory Crises 14
Understanding Jinxes and Crossed Conditions 16
Understanding Intrusive Spirits and Energies 17
Understanding Curses 18
Interpreting Dreams, Signs, and Omens 20
Formal Methods of Divination and Reading 23
Spiritual First Aid Spells 26
Uncrossing and Spiritual Cleansing 29
Uncrossing Money: Deliverance from Poverty 39
Uncrossing Love: Deliverance from Loneliness 45
Uncrossing Health Matters 49
Uncrossing Legal Matters 54
Dealing with Intrusive Spirits and Energies 58
Reversing and Protection 60
Carrying the Good Work On 66
Unlocking Clarity and Self-Mastery 66
When You Are Stuck: Block Buster Work 69
When You Are Ready: Road Opener Work 71
Maintenance: How Often Should You Cleanse? 72
Developing Relationships with Helping Spirits 73
Developing Relationships with Ancestors 74
Developing Relationships with Angels and Saints 79
How to Find the Right Root Doctor 86
Spiritual and Social Resources 89
Frequently Asked Questions 90
Bibliography 96
Rev. Ernest, HRCC Grad #0891, MISC Deacon,
Facebook Fridays! Admin, Online LMCCo Catalogue Team

6angelsn2015
Newly Registered

Unread post by 6angelsn2015 » Tue May 05, 2015 1:22 pm

I'm new to this forum and my brother needs help with his ex girlfriend. It has been over a year and he has broken off a relationship with her because he found out she was married. She was lying to our entire family basically, and we are pissed. To make a long story short my brother said that he receive a letter through the child support office for him to come in on may 15 because now she is claiming the child is his. And all the time she is lying to her husband also. My brother has to take a blood test whenever and he do not want to be tied up in her web of deceit. He has no problem in taking care of the child but mistakes happen when 2 people falls in love. He had no way of knowing that she was married because her husband lives across seas because he is enlisted in the navy. He only visit whenever he is station.my brother has a new girlfriend now and they want to live in peace and he do not want this kind of lying , deceiving lowdown dirty witch in his life. She also did something to his nature which he cannot perform in bed with his previous girlfriend (because she confide it with me when we had a "girl talk".) Can i get a spell on his behalf to reverse the blood test so this will nevet come to be. He is so depressed.any help appreciated.the only thing he got is her name and the child's name.He can't get semen or hair.

Ms Melanie
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Ms Melanie » Tue May 05, 2015 3:45 pm

Hi 6angelsn2015,

I am so sorry that your brother is going through this. I suggest a Hot Foot Spell Kit, which comes with instructions and everything you need, to rid him of this lady.

www.luckymojo.com/spell-hot-foot.html

Good Luck!
Blessed be the Holy Trinity
AIRR Member
Love, Healing, and Uncrossing Specialist

scoutlove13
Newly Registered

Unread post by scoutlove13 » Wed Sep 07, 2016 6:54 am

I need some advice.. I know my ex put a binding spell on me.. i found the physical remnants of it.. part of which were two glass containers. one bearing my name... one hers.. along with some other herbs and things which i used to undo the spell with.. my question and concern is the vessel bearing my name.. How do i dispose of this properly without unwanted repercussions or effects. Ive tried cleansing with salt water and full moonlight then using it to promote positive things.. seems to be just the opposite of any positive i try to put into it happens... seems cursed as a matter of fact.

thanks for any thoughts on the subject

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Thu Sep 08, 2016 7:08 pm

Hello scoutlove13,

It's a good thing you found those items! It's a lot easier to deal with something like that when you have the actual remains yourself. I would leave the herbal remnants at a crossroads or throw them over your left shoulder into a river. You can clean the glass container with Chinese Wash, then recycle the glass.

http://www.luckymojo.com/chinesewash.html

After that, CLEAN yourself. Cleanse yourself, protect yourself, then reverse the magic back to the sender if that is your wish, in that order.

http://www.luckymojo.com/uncrossing.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/fierywall.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/reversing.html

Good luck!
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

Kelon

Unread post by Kelon » Sun Feb 26, 2017 1:56 pm

I recently found out that my husband was cheating on me with multiple women. One in particular was boastful of it, and she and my husband devised this plan to get rid of me and my children. Sometime before I knew about her, my husband told me I would have to beg him for sex. I also began to smell really bad vaginally. In fact, I have a lot of body odor. Is there a way to remove a curse on the vagina? I have tested negative for infections.
Before all this, his ex wife kept calling me bald. My hair periodically thins to the point that I have to cut it down and start over. Is there a way to reverse or stop a balding curse?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Feb 27, 2017 8:42 pm

Hello, Kelon,

Welcome to the forum

Oh, geez, I am so sorry

OK, for hair loss, look at this page:

www.herb-magic.com/nettle.html

For the rest, I recommend the following:

Cleanse yourself then protect yourself,

http://www.luckymojo.com/uncrossing.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/protectionspells.html.html

Wishing you the very best with this

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Chandra
Newly Registered

Unread post by Chandra » Thu Mar 09, 2017 1:24 am

Hello, I need help.

I did some spells to bring back my ex but I didn't know he was with another girl. So he came and for a while he was with both of us.

When I found out I made a break up spell with hot foot and we were together but he was weird.

Then they told me that in the past she was working with magic to keep us apart and she has still influence on him as he do not love her. To keep him with her with good ways she did something black.

We love each other so much but for some reason, again we split.

Someone gave me a work but it was working with spirits and was sending the magics back to her. So i drop it. I don't want to do harm to her. :D I just want her to leave us alone.

I want to uncross him and my self but without removing my previous love work on him.

Is van van good for that?

Please help....

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Mar 09, 2017 9:43 pm

Hello, Chandra ,

Uncrossing spells would be much better

Just state in your commands that your spells will not be affected.

www.luckymojo.com/uncrossing.html

Yu might also want to consider protection spells also:

www.luckyojo.com/protectionspells.html

Wishing you the best

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Uncrossing, Jinx Reversal, Curse Removal”