Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Devil's Bath Crystals Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo herb baths, crystal salt baths, and floor washes for cleansing, protection, love, health, and luck.

Unread post by Guest » Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:42 pm

I picked up a packet of Devil's Bath Crystals while I was visiting the shop a while ago, just because I liked the label. I had no intention to use the product, but then I got a "devilish" idea.

I dissolved about 1/4 of the packet in hot water, let it cool, and sprinkled it along the sidewalk-side fence where my neighbor's barking dog charges at me every time I walk by. It really threw him for a loop. He had to stop to smell it. The effect lasted for about a week. Then he charged the fence again, so I mixed up another batch and this time, at my wife's suggestion, I put it in a squirt gun and sprayed at right at the dog. He ran.

I think I have discovered a new use for Devil's Bath Crystals!

Next time I may try Run Devil Run instead. :-)

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Mar 10, 2017 2:40 pm

One of the oldest ways to protect a home or property found in hoodoo is to purchase four cans of Red Devil Brand Lye and bury them upright and unopened, with the Red Devil logo facing outward, at the four corners of the house or the four corners of the lot.

Due to concerns about the corrosive nature of lye, the formula for this product has been altered over the years, and, in a stupid accession to perceived hyper-fundamentalist Chritian aversion to the concept of a Devil-branded prodict, the old logo image has been minimized and rendered visually impotent.

Modern conjure workers who wish to enroll the power of the Red Devvil according to old-style hoodoo workings can simply purchase four packets of Devil's BathCrystals and bury them in the ground, label side out. Hurray!

BCR-HOO-DEVI
Devil's Bath Crystals
$5.50

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

Read more here:

http://luckymojo.com/devils.html

Good luck!
catherine yronwode

Call Hoodoo Psychics 1-888-4-HOODOO

Return to “Baths and Washes in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure Spells”