• Advertisement
Association of Independent Readers & Rootworkers

It is currently Tue Aug 22, 2017 12:27 pm

Devil's Incense Questions and Answers

Discussions about how to use Lucky Mojo incense powders, joss sticks, and natural botanical resin incenses in your spiritual practices.

Devil's Incense Questions and Answers

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Fri Mar 10, 2017 2:55 pm

Why would anyone want to burn Devil's Incense?

Well, the obvious answer is that Demonolators and Satanists will find it a very pleasant prospect indeed, because it invokes the precense of The Devil and all his Imps. However, nice as such folks may be (and some of them are very nice indeed), the question remains — why would an average root doctor want to set these little Devils working in the air?

Well, one reason is to cause harm and mischief in an area where people will soon be gathering. If you want to break up a meeting, a political rally, or a work-place, just go to the place early, light some Devil's Incense before anyone shows up, call upon the Devils to do their worst, and watch what happens. There will be fussing and fighting, shouting and shoving. In short, unholy Hell will break out.

Good luck ... and stay safe.

IPD-HOO-DEVI
Devil's Incense Powders
$5.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

Read more here:

http://luckymojo.com/devils.html

Good luck!
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Re: Devil's Incense Questions and Answers

Unread postby Sparklegirl » Sat Mar 11, 2017 1:26 pm

I know a few people who could use some of this treatment. They are not on my DUME or Damnation list (actually I don't have such a list), but I would not mind seeing them driven a little bit crazy.
Sparklegirl

• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to Incenses and Resins in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure Spells