• Advertisement
Call Hoodoo Psychics 1-888-4-HOODOO

It is currently Mon Apr 24, 2017 7:17 am

MISC Missionary Independent Spiritual Church Testimonials

Learn about the church's prayer services and candle services, and offer testimonials regarding the church's spiritual outreach ministry.

Prayer request immediately answered

Unread postby lucd1 » Tue Jun 23, 2015 7:39 am

Thank so very much! I put in a prayer request yesterday 3 hours later it was granted.
Praise Jesus ,The Miraculous Mother, St.Expeditus and The Missionary Independant Spiritual Church.
lucd1

Re: MIssionary Independent Spiritual Church Testimonials

Unread postby Miss Aida » Tue Jun 23, 2015 8:44 pm

lucd1,

Congrats!!!
PROUD member of AIRR
Also find me on Hoodoo Psychics
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Nidia » Sun Jun 28, 2015 1:05 pm

I would just like to add a testimonial. Was waiting for my candle report to confirm what happened)
I had set a blockbuster candle at MISC, due to the feeling of not being able to escape or attain help for my situation.I had made appointments with two AIRR readers and was not getting any contact, I felt hindered in all aspects, work, not being able to go to school, finances, etc.
Soon after (a few days) of my candle being purchased, I had an overwhelming sense of being able to move forward. I received my reading from one reader and a refund from the other (thank you again, Deacon Millett!) I received an opportunity that can be described as nothing less than an act of God, to apply for the program I'm trying to get into,(the LAST seat) and test (tomorrow morning! Eek! Wish me luck!) In a location close to me instead of another city (crazy, I know!) And not to mention I got a stunning eval. At work and my supervisor OFFERED to write me a letter of recomendation for yhe school program (whuuut? Yep.that happened)
The candle also revealed something Khi explained I needed to work on in my reading (he's really great, thank you so much!) To move onward and progress.
So I'm really loving the blockbuster line lol. I have a crown of success being lit for tomorrow and a road opener, so I hope this, along with the remedies khi gave me, lead me to a better, brighter future for my little one and my sake. Thanks again everyone at MISC! YOU ROCK! ♥
Nidia

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Jun 29, 2015 8:53 pm

Hello, Nidia ,

That's wonderful!

I too LOVE LOVE LOVE the blockbuster line. I've had terrific success with this.

Take care and congrats!
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby deaconmillett » Thu Jul 02, 2015 8:42 am

Praying your test went wonderfully, Nidia! Please let us know!

Many blessings,

Deacon Millett
deaconmillett
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Proverbs31 » Sun Aug 09, 2015 12:20 pm

The Lucky Mojo products and Missionary Independent Spiritual Church light setting service is awesome! I had two blockbuster candles lit for me as there was a specific person I was trying to regain contact with and felt as thought communication was being hindered. Within 3 days of the candle being lit, I recieved a text from that person. We've been in contact since.
Proverbs31

Intranquil Spirit to Reconciliation

Unread postby magicapuella » Tue Sep 29, 2015 6:16 pm

First of all, Lupita at MISC is so helpful and so fantastic. She was an incredible gift to me earlier, and I believe that her help will help me achieve my goals. A little backstory:

I have an ex who had a crush on me for a year before we finally got together in magical circumstances (on the Nile River on the holiest day in the country we were in on a bed of roses beneath the stars was our first kiss). Like, this man was crying in my arms and kissing me to Beyonce songs and introducing me to his family. But, due to the intensity of our relationship and his fear and my impatience, we kind of f'd things up between the two of us, and have been fighting for the past few months.

Many readings confirmed that despite the arguing, my target is not only very much still in love but also my twin flame/soulmate. But his communication issues and his unwarranted anger at me and his casual dating around to distract himself from me wounded my pride enough that I thought to cast the Intranquility Spell and have a back-up candle lit for that purpose at MISC. Since casting it, I saw tons of signs of my target, from nearly impossible coincidences, to him contacting my friends to reminisce about me to them. But even with those signs, I myself was miserable and obsessive, and my target, though obviously missing me, started trying to shut me out to resist seeing me. Neither of us has communicated with each other, and all I wanted in the first place was openness and communication.

I realized in casting the spell that placing even more emotional stress on an individual who obviously has undealt with emotional issues of his own that prevented us from being together was counterintuitive to my goals, and I felt guilty, and wish I hadn't cast the IS at all, and that forgiving him was the only way to truly go forward even if we did get back together. I spent the night feeling so sad and so foolish, wondering how in my selfishness I thought setting bad spirits on someone I loved with demons all on his own was supposed to work in my favor. I spent last night from going to posting in the IS thread about seeing results to reflecting on my actions and crying and I asked God for help to make this situation right.

Crazy how right these forum moderators and experienced rootworkers can be :lol:

So when I called MISC today to check on my IS candle anyway, amazing Lupita searched and searched for my candle but couldn't find it. Since I had requested the candle some weeks ago and hadn't gotten my report, I was somewhat confused, and when she couldn't find it, I felt like it was a sign - and a gift - that my IS work apparently hadn't been backed up at all, and had probably gotten lost in how busy she said the staff has been lately :D Relieved, I explained my situation to Lupita, who was totally sweet and smart. I explained to her the situation between myself and my target and she suggested I order a Reconciliation candle instead, which is now lit. I myself am now doing Blockbuster/RoadOpening work from home, and cleansing and Cut & Clear work in order to free me from any negative energy that causes me to forget my goals and to slip back into unhealthy patterns.

I am getting a reading soon to see if my own personal casting of the IS spell was actually effective and if the spirit elected to work with me anyway (and to deal with the consequences if so) but I feel so much better emotionally, and as if my cry for help had been answered.

So I not only got incredible customer service from MISC, but also, I think, the personal lesson that I would prefer to unblock situations and to heal them, if my abilities allow. I think it's way better for me than doing work that corresponds to my ugly and impulsive feelings, not my actual goals. :)
magicapuella

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Sat Oct 24, 2015 1:17 pm

That is an interesting story -- and i thank you for sharing it. Sometimes things are just "meant to happen" or "not meant to happen" and God shows a way when there is no way.

I agree, by the way that Lupita is a remarkable and dedicated candle server at the church. It is a pleasure to be her colleague.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby Star Anise » Sat Nov 07, 2015 12:50 pm

I just got off the phone with Leslie Anne regarding amendments to my petition, and she was so sweet and helpful! A very smooth and easy process.
Star Anise

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sat Nov 07, 2015 7:51 pm

Hello, Star Anise,

I agree, Leslie is the greatest.
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Lonestar_76 » Sun Nov 22, 2015 1:39 pm

Hello everyone,
I finally decided to join the forum after a while of being very interested in Hoodoo and the wonderful Lucky Mojo sites. I decided to have a candle ritual done which I ordered Thursday. I know the workers are probably very busy but I had not received any email confirmation of my order - e.g. when the burning might take place. Should I just expect to hear after the burning has taken place with the feedback report? Many thanks,
Lonestar
Lonestar_76

Unread postby Miss Athena » Sun Nov 22, 2015 6:38 pm

Hi Lonestar_76,

They will light it on a certain day if you specifically ask for it, otherwise they are lit at the first possible opportunity. You should hear from them after the candle is finished and they have interpreted the results for you.

Good luck.
HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Lonestar_76 » Mon Nov 23, 2015 12:59 pm

Thanks Miss Athena!
I have to tell you that before I even got this reply, I received what I took to be a HUGE sign that the ritual is working. I think they must have already lit the candle as last couple of days I had been feeling this strong kind of energy, but especially yesterday. Then last night as I was going to bed I received this sign - which was so totally out of the blue and unexpected, it left me quite stunned! Basically I had not done a love spell but another one break-up one - I had not mentioned in the petition as I didn't have room that my desire was for the target to be united with me but I then get notice there is good potential of him possibly coming over for an extra visit (we live in different countries so this is hugely significant). I took it mean a sign perhaps of his moving away from 'her' and more in my direction. My situation is hugely complicated and there's a long way to go but I feel this is a really great sign. Then I remembered what I've read on this forum - to look for signs or movement in 3 days - well yesterday would be the third day since I ordered! The LM workers must be amazing! I can't wait to receive the feedback report to see if it 'gels' with what I am feeling/experiencing. Thanks so much!
Lonestar_76

Unread postby snouvavou » Thu Nov 26, 2015 3:49 pm

I know this is early magically speaking,BUT I have to share the immediate effectiveness of the vigil lights:

I ordered a Road Opener Candle to be burned two weeks ago(Thank you for the prompt Candle Report,Reverend Ernest!-You are spot on,by the way),but movement has already occurred for the relationship issue it was assisting...and-weirdly enough- my bf had been waiting on his truck to be repaired for months and suddenly it was available within two days.We have also had a couple of abrupt but relationship affirming/air clearing conversations.I can only imagine what this vigil work will do over time! I usually give conjure at least a few months to manifest so this is INTENSE.
I have also lit a Peaceful Home Candle at MISC for peace in my home and tranquility amongst our relatives.I discovered today that my family worked harmoniously during Thanksgiving to help my sister prepare food and clean instead of being lazy and antagonizing her.I swear I can feel the waves of calmness the vigil is exuding.These services are impressive!!!
I can't always burn candles and perform conjure as I would like and prefer to work very discretely when I do,so these services are incredibly helpful.Thank you, thank you, thank you!
St.Michael with me,every step of the way.
snouvavou

Unread postby Miss Aida » Thu Nov 26, 2015 4:43 pm

Hello, snouvavou ,

Congrats!
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Lonestar_76 » Wed Feb 10, 2016 4:39 pm

Hi everyone,
I haven't posted in a while but just wanted to post my testimonial, also to give hope to others waiting as it can be a long and hard process. I still have a long way to go but I am already seeing a lot of positive movement and signs. I have had some break-up, come to me and blockbuster candle vigils set at MISC and they are extremely powerful. I first started having candles set in November. First a break-up for the unhappy relationship the person I am interested is in, and a come to me candle. I tried my best to forget it once it was set, and have done, but because I was seeing no movement forward, absolutely nothing, and he seemed it have retreated from contacting me at all, I wondered if perhaps after 3 months I should forget it and move on. It is hard in my situation because it is a long distance thing and hard to know exactly what is happening with him.

Anyway, I had been very busy with work and studying for a course I am doing, I just let it go and then boom! Out of nowhere the past week, it's like it is all starting to hit and I am seeing lots of positive changes and movement towards me. What I noticed is, after I had the first break-up candle set, the results came back semi positive - steady burning but some wax left over, and the reading said there were still some obstacles that had to be dealt with before my petition would come to pass. I had also done a come to candle before this and not seen any movement. Then I found out about the blockbuster candle so I had this also set at the church and it was this I think that really helped. After this - the results from the candle reading were very positive and so I repeated another breakup candle, and now I am starting to see a lot of movement. So thanks! The people at the church are fantastic and really know what they are doing.

I agree, it is very important to keep the faith, not obsess, and remember that things take their own time and the people you are doing the work on also have to 'process' it. I think this is what my target has been doing. The readings I have had say he feels the same but is reluctant to leave yet due to many problems, money, etc and other worries. I am far from my ultimate goal, but I feel very positive about the eventual outcome!
Lonestar_76

Unread postby naturallycoily45 » Mon Feb 29, 2016 7:25 am

Hi all, I purchased a reconciliation candle with petition from MISC last week. I would like to say it worked the man that had not contacted me in over a month contacted me yesterday to invite me to lunch. He said he misses me and wanted to clear up some issues. I was so happy that I burst out laughing when I read his text. We did have lunch and it was awesome. Now what candle work should I purchase to keep this going?
naturallycoily45

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Mon Feb 29, 2016 10:40 am

Very cool!

Keep it going with Return To Me, Love Me, and Fire of Love type candles!
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby naturallycoily45 » Mon Feb 29, 2016 11:43 am

Hi Miss Cat, thank you for your response. Should I burn simultaneously or one at the time? I'm placing order with MISC today.
naturallycoily45

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Feb 29, 2016 8:02 pm

Hello, naturallycoily45,

I like one after the other.

That way, if there is an obstacle with one, you can either have a blockbuster lit and then try it again (depending on what your candle srver says)

Wishing you the best
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby naturallycoily45 » Tue Mar 01, 2016 10:17 pm

Thank you Miss Aida
naturallycoily45

Unread postby naturallycoily45 » Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:29 am

The reconciliation candle I had set is working very fast. We went from not talking to taking a trip over the weekend. He even unblocked my number as I had requested in my petition. I am so happy right how. Thank you MISC.
naturallycoily45

Unread postby Lilith Moon » Sat Apr 16, 2016 3:17 pm

I would like to give my thanks to the Church for setting a Break Up vigil candle for me a couple of weeks ago, and special thanks go to Angela Marie for setting it for me, Rev. Ernest for his report and advice and to Miss Leslie Ann for dealing with my enquiry earlier today.

I wanted this candle set to support the work that I am currently doing myself, and although I have yet to see any firm movement, there are definite signs appearing.

I plan to order another Break Up to be set as recent resistance is now slowly diminishing, and I feel that having the Church working with me is definitely the way to go.

Blessings to everyone at the Church. :)
Thank you St. Martha, St. Michael, St. Gabriel, St. Raphael for your help and blessings.
Lilith Moon

Unread postby Shawna3211 » Sat Jun 11, 2016 2:57 pm

I have ordered five candles burned and haven't received a report. I'm concerned that I missed the email. What is the email address that it comes from and what's an approx turn around.

I'm thinking I've missed something.

Thanks
Shawna3211

Unread postby Miss Athena » Sat Jun 11, 2016 3:44 pm

Hi Shawna3211,

You should contact the Church directly and ask. We can't speak for the volume of work they are undertaking or how long reports take to write. You should speak with them, and you can call them on (707) 887-7808.

I hope this helps.
HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Hoodooyoulove26 » Sat Jun 25, 2016 12:10 pm

I would like to say a huge thank you to all those at MISC who have set my candles for me. I had and still do have a tricky situation so i had a few candles set for me last week to help but was worrying i was not seeing any signs. But then over the last few days i seem to have had an influx of signs and movement. I also petitioned St Expedite yesterday and since then it seems the whole energy has changed from really hopeless to a little breakthrough. I can feel this is going to take a while to resolve but thank you so much for what you do. Tonight i had some great signs. The film Bewitched was on and it is not a film i would usually watch and was only half way through when i realised bewitching was one of the candles i had set for my target. I was also flicking through the tv and the Song 'Every little thing she does is magick' by the Police was playing. That along with hearing my target's name a lot and other little things has helped my confidence a lot. I will definitely be using your service again soon. You are really wonderful.
Hoodooyoulove26

Unread postby Newbie1234 » Tue Jul 05, 2016 6:13 am

I had a few candles lit recently. A blockbuster and come to me about a month ago that came back good with a few pieces of glitter and a few days ago a fast luck, Mercury, another blockbuster, and a rise of crucifixion for my anxiety about the situation. I noticed I've been a lot less anxious about things so I think that one is working. No movement yet but last night I was watching tv and I swear there was some sort of sports team my brother was watching with his first name in the team name then the sports caster had his last name. His last name is not uncommon so that wasn't so weird but his first name is also common so strange to be part of a sports team name. I tried googling it but can't find the team at all. I know I wasn't imagining it so I'm taking this as a good sign that things are moving behind the scenes. Fingers crossed I see real movement soon too!
Newbie1234

Unread postby Miss Aida » Tue Jul 05, 2016 8:45 am

Hello, Newbie1234 ,

Well, those sounds like signs to me

Keeping my fingers crossed for you!

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Sana » Tue Jul 05, 2016 11:21 am

Hello,

As a very new member and having had two candles set at the Church, I just wanted to share my experiences. I had a come to me candle lit for a guy at my old workplace, more because he had been acting hot and cold for more than a year. I had it lit, forgot about it, and was pleasantly surprised when I got a job offer from the same workplace again! (I was working on short term contracts and these are hard to come by, so very unexpected and perfect timing because my Mum has cancer so I get to spend some time in the same city as her with no visa issues.
The second candle I set was a Mercury candle with deer's tongue and influence oil, to have communication with my ex. I haven't got the report yet but somehow I already realised we need healing first. Anyway, the result of this candle has been me on a girl's night with a friend I had a falling out with, drunkenly joining tinder as a joke (honestly as a joke because I don't want the random hookups) and as a result, having a lot of fun conversations with a lot of boys. Some are actually nice enough to have regular fun conversations with! Which I think is what I wanted and needed all along.
Sorry for the length of this, but I wanted to put this out there for anyone who reads this in case it helps. Set your candle, say your prayers, and leave the magic to work out the way it will. It might not be a way you intend or understand, but trust that it will ultimately be the one that is best for you :)
Sana

Unread postby Newbie1234 » Tue Jul 05, 2016 6:25 pm

another good sign today! I saw my target. Only for a few minutes but I invited him somewhere and he was nearby so stopped to say hi but was busy so couldn't stay long. I'll take it as a good sign tho that he stopped by even tho he was busy.
Newbie1234

Unread postby Newbie1234 » Thu Jul 14, 2016 3:30 pm

Along with other candles I had a Mercury candle lit to increase communication between me and my target. I sent a couple of texts today and he responded immediately in a positive way. This is an improvement as we are friendly but he sometimes is unresponsive. I'm still waiting for him to initiate conversations (although I didn't specify that in my petition) but I'm hoping this is a sign that it's starting to work. My petition was for xxx to contact me as soon as possible in a positive way and to increase communication between us so we can get to know each other better. Do u think I should do another and specify that he initiated conversations or should I wait and see what happens?
Newbie1234

Unread postby Miss Aida » Thu Jul 14, 2016 9:23 pm

Hello, Newbie1234 ,

Absolutely, positively: YES!!!

This is so exciting that it's already starting to work!

Congrats
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Newbie1234 » Fri Jul 15, 2016 12:27 pm

Thanks! I'm not sure it's really working or not yet it was just one time, but usually if I texted him something he might take hours to respond if at all sometimes. I don't text him a lot so not sure if it was a fluke or if the candle is working. I ordered another specifying that I want him to initiate contact more. I also have a fire of life be and kiss me now going currently. It's hard to know what to order when the candle reports come so late.
Newbie1234

Re: MIssionary Independent Spiritual Church Testim

Unread postby Hoodooyoulove26 » Sat Jul 23, 2016 8:21 am

Hi everyone

I just wanted to share how happy i am with my latest candle report. It was a destruction candle to break up a couple and the report said it burned with black soot around the top which is excelent for cursing work and damage has been done to the relationship. After having a few candles burned for this situation showing only delays, distractions and past issues this is really great. I finally feel like the magick is getting through. I have since had a break up candle set and look forward to the results.

I just wanted to share my joy. We must be patient and have faith in what we want will come to us.
Hoodooyoulove26

Re: MISC Missionary Independent Spiritual Church Testimonials

Unread postby amjoy0 » Sat Feb 25, 2017 5:58 pm

I just wanted to share some love on the wonderful workers at the MISC! Not only do they work so hard for us, but they never fail to communicate and reply to emaisl, even the thank you emails!
From the day my candles were lit, I felt a sense of calmness, as I knew blessings and prayers were being said for me.

As each day passed, a new brightness came into my life. Some days were hard, and I felt frustrated, anxious and stressed - but with those feelings came a sense to talk it out with myself and go over the situation out loud. This was something I had never done, and never felt urged to do before. By doing so, I swept away all negative emotions and saw the situation more clearly than I ever had. I know this was because of the blessings I received from the MISC with my vigil lights.

I have not received my report (I don't even know if it has been 7 days already - time has escaped me as so many things have come to light in that time) but I know that blessings have been heard, and have come to me.

Please go get yourself a candle lit at the church if you are unsure about it, just go see for yourself. Just remember to maintain positivity, and give yourself some self healing time when times are hard

Thank you!!!
amjoy0

Re: MISC Missionary Independent Spiritual Church Testimonials

Unread postby Sapmoss » Thu Mar 16, 2017 2:48 am

Thank you to the wonderful people at MISC for their work and prayers lighting candles.., I had two candles lit this week for a pressing work situation that looked like my job was being cut ... I lit Saint Martha and Steady Work ... before the candles were done burning the situation has reversed and the company abandoned these unwanted plans! Thank you all and thank you Saint Martha... much gratitude
Sapmoss

Previous

• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Hoodoo, Conjure, Training Workshops

Return to Missionary Independent Spiritual Church