• Advertisement
Herb-Magic.com

It is currently Fri Sep 22, 2017 4:03 pm

Thank You, Deacon Millett at AIRR

How to contact AIRR or HP for an authentic hoodoo psychic reading, conjure consultation, or magical coaching, and how to hire a root doctor.

Re: Thank You, Deacon Millett at AIRR

Unread postby Spanish_Eyes » Sun Nov 08, 2015 11:35 pm

Hi Everyone,

This is my first time on Lucky Mojo as a member even though I had been reading up on posts and I wanted to tell you about my personal experience with Deacon. A few days ago, he did a phone consultation with me and he put me at ease and did a wonderful reading. He was very kind, sincere & you can actually hear that he cares about his clients. I've never done a phone reading before and was a bit hesitant but I read such great reviews about him that I couldn't resist and thank God I did because you can tell how genuine he is...he uncovered a truth about my lover (am currently having an affair with a married man who I'm in love with and who loves me back) that I knew but didn't tell him at all...how cool is that?

With Deacon, you not only get sincerity & genuineness but you get his wisdom and understanding and you can just hear that he will do his best to help you...His reading nearly brought tears to my eyes, that's how much it moved me but I can't thank you enough, Deacon, for your suggestions & your insights and I look forward to the future!
Spanish_Eyes

Unread postby EmpoweredbyLove » Wed Nov 11, 2015 1:46 pm

I know Deacon has a well earned reputation for love related work. So, I feel that it is important to relate to you my non-love related experience with Deacon.

After 4 long years of feeling absolutely invisible in the job market despite very hard work and an awesome work reputation and credentials, I resorted to Deacon. He decided that Saint Jospeh was in order and lo and behold! I've been getting emails and calls every single day. Suddenly, all the spot lights are focused on me.

I always know for sure that Deacon is putting way more work than what I book for. His soul is in there and what a beautiful, compassionate and generous soul he is!

I am immensely grateful and will always be!
EmpoweredbyLove

Unread postby Spanish_Eyes » Thu Nov 12, 2015 2:05 am

That's Wonderful, empoweredbylove! I'm so happy for you and thank you so much for sharing your story with us....i will look into working with St. Joseph in the near future:)
Spanish_Eyes

Unread postby AliceWonders » Tue Mar 01, 2016 4:35 pm

Deacon Millett has been so wonderful for me. I have tried to do some work on my own at home, but it is just not possible or feasible. Aside from sprinkling some powders and dressing things with the LM oils, there is nothing more I can do. Candle spells are out of the question.

2015 was a hard year for me personally and it took a toll on my relationship. I was thrown out of my house on my birthday, which has turned out to be the best thing for us. I immediately ordered some rootwork and reconciliation lights from Deacon Millett set on my behalf. I was back in my house (in the guest room) 10 days later. I am still in the guest room, but we are going through things in a very different way. Not sweeping things under the carpet. There are still some issues. I was very weak for awhile, and he had to pick up the slack, so our balance of power needs to be readjusted now that I am back on my feet, but I have every faith that by the time the work is finished we will be better than before.

It is more like a new fresh relationship than a reconciliation, and I have a clarity that I have not had before. Of course I am doing a ton of work outside on myself and prayer and meditation, but if you knew how stubborn my darling was, you would know that it was the work bringing the change in him.

Thank you, again, Deacon Millett. I look forward to continuing to work with you, and to work on more practical things once this relationship bump passes, which I feel will be soon.
AliceWonders

Unread postby Spanish_Eyes » Thu Mar 03, 2016 4:16 am

Oh wow, congrats Alicewonders! Thanks so much for sharing your story with us:)...I hope all your wishes come true:)
Spanish_Eyes

Unread postby Spanish_Eyes » Thu Mar 03, 2016 4:23 am

Hi Everyone:)

I had a recent phone reading with Deacon and once again, he never fails to amaze me! He gave me a reading to give me insight on my current situation with astounding accuracy & answered all my questions!

I felt he really went into the heart of my situation to see everything as it currently is and it really gave me hope. Deacon really cares about his customers and he gave me some excellent vigil suggestions that i feel will definitely help to further assist me in what i ultimately wish to have:).

Deaconn Millett - I can't thank you enough for your time & for the hope you've given me....Due to our phone conversation, it's put me in such a good mood as to the potential outcome with your help that i feel it WILL happen! Thank you, Thank you, Thank you so much!
Spanish_Eyes

Unread postby Miss Aida » Thu Mar 03, 2016 9:26 pm

Deacon Millett is a sweetheart!!
PROUD member of AIRR
Also find me on Hoodoo Psychics
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Spanish_Eyes » Thu Mar 03, 2016 10:14 pm

Hi there Miss Aida:)

I definitely agree. Actually both of you have helped me tremendously and i can't thank you enough!
Spanish_Eyes

Unread postby ponyology » Fri Apr 01, 2016 1:39 pm

Just wanted to thank Deacon Millett quickly. He's really compassionate and reassuring, even with my anxiety which I've been working at controlling. Although I haven't seen results yet, my case is ridiculously complex and yet, the first round of candles was able to really show what works and what won't. His reading and candles were consistent with what I know the issue to be and what another reader informed me of. I'll post again once I see this through, but wanted to publicly thank Deacon Millett for being so patient with me and quick to respond.
I am not a pony
ponyology

Unread postby cu008643 » Sun Apr 17, 2016 12:06 pm

I would like to give a special "Thankyou" to Deacon Millett for his help in a very difficult break-up I went through recently. When my boyfriend and I broke up a couple months ago, there were no signs that a reconciliation was even an option. But through Deacon's help and very powerful work, I am now reconciled with my ex-boyfriend, and ever so happy. Thanks Deacon.
cu008643

PostThis post was deleted by deaconmillett on Thu Jan 26, 2017 11:28 am.
Reason: bogging down my thread!

PostThis post was deleted by deaconmillett on Thu Jan 26, 2017 11:29 am.

Unread postby Sapmoss » Sat Jul 23, 2016 6:28 pm

I would like to say a special thanks to Deacon Millett for a reading I had with him quite some time ago and the advice given during that reading which just lately come to amazing fruition. Last fall, I contacted Deacon for a reconciliation/relationship matter...having researched him on AIRR to be the reconciliation guy lol. Through the process of the reading however, it went into a different direction than the relationship, and focused on my immediate boss...

Without telling him the details. Deacon honed in on the level of total evil of this man....and I am not being melodramatic to use the words total evil. Deacon advised a full out curse during the reading...not just a simple honey jar, as a honey jar would not do the trick he said. This did not surprise me.

Indeed, the way my boss had treated me in the last several years had poisoned every avenue of my life including my relationships. That year I was on stress leave for many months causing resulting financial strain, not to mention this man had caused at least one nervous breakdown. He succeeded in running off all other women than me from the job one way or another (last one quite previous year after a breakdown) . I am the last woman left in this area. Its an old school male dominated environment...(the railroad), and sometimes the social barriers to women in such an environment can be overwhelming. My boss ( and I know now the supervisors behind him who allowed it to continue) did everything they could to harass every woman locally until they quit. Under such strain, relationships fell apart for me...plus my health and finances. It was pretty much a post traumatic stress situation and totally intolerable.

It was as if the reading from Deacon gave me spiritual permission to do what otherwise might be controversial... but I knew had to be done...a full out curse. I knew this man my boss was really this bad and I'm glad I didn't have to great lengths of many stories to prove it! Deacon saw it flat out in the reading and recommended another rootworker from Airr for the task, and the work has turned out amazingly...well done Deacon in the reading and recommendation! Just wanted you to know things have done a complete about face and I'm satisfied that justice has been served. Blessings!
Sapmoss

PostThis post was deleted by deaconmillett on Thu Jan 26, 2017 11:30 am.

PostThis post was deleted by deaconmillett on Thu Jan 26, 2017 11:30 am.

PostThis post was deleted by deaconmillett on Thu Jan 26, 2017 11:32 am.

PostThis post was deleted by deaconmillett on Thu Jan 26, 2017 11:31 am.

PostThis post was deleted by deaconmillett on Thu Jan 26, 2017 11:32 am.

Unread postby Newbie1234 » Mon Oct 17, 2016 9:25 am

I just had my first reading with deacon, it was an email reading and I received it very timely. When asked he said they are done in 2-4 days but I ordered mine and received it quicker than expected. I can't speak for accuracy of predictions since it was just finished but he seemed to get the situation and his reading and work suggestions were similar to what another AIRR worker said but with a slightly more positive end (so maybe the work so far is starting to take effect a bit from my last reading!:)) I took his suggestions of candles he could do to back up what I'm doing myself. So fingers crossed! I have a good feeling about his candles giving me the extra help I need. :)
Newbie1234

Unread postby littleflower » Wed Jan 25, 2017 10:18 am

Not only is Deacon an amazing, insightful, kind, generous and honest reader, he is the most skilled rootworker I've had the privilege to hire. It wasn't until I hired Deacon that I got significant movement on a most difficult reconciliation. My only regret is not hiring him sooner.

I know Deacon is known for his love work but he is equally skilled at breakup/cursing work. Deacon got rid of a pesky hanger on that I could not shake after three years of trying. And, he was able to give my target that extra push over the edge in my love work. I could not of come this far without Deacon's help. I am finally seeing results.

Deacon is truly blessed for this work and ethical, honest, and compassionate to boot. I can't say enough good things about this man. I am so lucky to have found him.

THANK YOU, Deacon!!!!!!

Many blessings,
Flower
littleflower

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed Jan 25, 2017 9:42 pm

Hello, flower ,

I agree!

He is a WONDERFUL and gifted man. He emits love, compassion and understanding. He has a kind and gentle soul

I too am a HUGE fan of Deacon Millett!
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Newbie1234 » Mon Jan 30, 2017 6:45 pm

I also wanted to share my recent success from using Deacon's help as well. The situation with my target is complicated and deacon has been working on a few things including healing and moving on from his past emotional abuse which is somethingy target has been working in for about 2 years. I have been working with deacon since October and just as I was starting to lose hope my target told me he feels he has turned a corner and went through an important step to healing. I was pretty shocked! He still has more healing to do but this was so great to hear! It seemed like he may never get past his issues and be able to move on from the way he sounded last month and now he is so hopeful. I'm continuing my work with deacon to continue with the healing and love work. Hopefully soon I'll have another update to give in the love work :)
Thanks deacon!
Newbie1234

Unread postby Bella8 » Thu Mar 16, 2017 8:14 am

Hello everyone. This is my first time posting as a member on lucky mojo. Happy to be on here. I have been reading posts on the forum and am learning so much. I want to thank Mr. Millett for helping me return my love. I am still in shock with how well everything worked out. I had a certain date that I would see him and asked Deacon to make that day filled with love and for us to restart again. It turned out better than I could've ever expected. The next morning, Deacon checked in on me and asked how everything went. He is one of a kind and genuinely cares about his clients. Deacon is now helping me to keep my love in my life. Every time I come to Deacon for help, my situation improves. He is my go to and angel sent from up above. Thank you Mr. Millett, I owe my happiness to you. :)
Bella8

Unread postby SugarLoveHoney » Fri Apr 14, 2017 11:39 am

I just want to say Deacon Millett is absolutely amazing! He's so easy to talk to it's like talking to a good friend and he's non judgemental which I really appreciate in a reader. His readings are dead on, I had a reading with him last week regarding a new love situation and what he said is already manifesting. But the thing that blows me away the most is his spell work. I had Deacon Millett set me some candles to help me gain more tips at work, not only has that happened so far, but somehow my huge phone bill I had was mysteriously paid for! I can't thank you enough Deacon Millett, you're a gem!
SugarLoveHoney

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Tue Apr 18, 2017 1:24 am

Hey, this is cat. I want to thank Deacon Millett for helping out with some typographical necessities on "The Amazing Book," which is going to press now. Also i want to thank him and Charles Porterfield for their writing and typesetting on our latest batch of MISC church fans! THANK YOU!
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby dillpickle » Fri Apr 21, 2017 11:13 am

Have you ever felt so stressed and frazzled by a seemingly urgent situation and just needed some peace of mind? That's what I got from Deacon Millett. I actually saved his emails to me so that I could re-read them whenever I would feel myself obsessing or doubting. He gives off a very peaceful vibe just through emails so I can only imagine how much stronger that is in person. His assistant Alex rocks socks too. A HIGHLY professional duo that I would recommend to anyone, even if just for some peace of mind about a rough situation. I'm seriously considering getting an astrology report from him as I do recall reading elsewhere on the forum that he is awesome at it. Thanks again, Deacon Millett and Alex for all you've done for me.
dillpickle

Unread postby Mellaz » Mon Apr 24, 2017 12:09 pm

Deacon Millett and Alex,
Thank you so much for being two wonderful souls!! Talented, understanding- keep up the good work
Deacon Millett- reading you did for me was incredible. Lifted all the negative energy, you were spot on !!
Alex- thank you for your prompt response! You are by far one of the most gentle souls i have had encountered.

Thank you everything!

Blessings
Amella
Mellaz

Unread postby angelina08 » Tue Apr 25, 2017 11:12 am

Hi All,

My partner wanted to separate with me 2 weeks ago so I sent an email reading + setting vigil candle order to Deacon yesterday because he was not available for a phone reading. The earliest phone reading is on 2 May. I was wondering what should I do meanwhile I ordered the email reading because I want to act asap on my problem but at the same time I want to speak to Deacon because I feel it will be more personal and I can talk to him about my options of prolonging my relationship and reconciling with my guy.

Would it be alright if I sent an email reading order and then I book a phone consultation would it not be just repetitive since I would be entering the same problem situation for the telephone consultation on 2 May.

Thanks a lot
angelina08

Unread postby Newbie1234 » Tue Apr 25, 2017 12:19 pm

I've gotten many email readings with deacon and I can assure you they are very personal and cover a lot. He will let you know what work should be done to help you have a favorable outcome and he will answer follow up questions as long as you keep it within reason. It can be helpful to send him any background information you think is necessary. I would save the money and not order a phone reading since you just got an email reading. just relax and he will get your reading back to you soon.
Newbie1234

Unread postby Miss Aida » Tue Apr 25, 2017 1:42 pm

Hello, angelina08 ,

Please bear in mind that these "Thank you" threads are here to acknowledge what our rootworkers have accomplished for us.

It is not a venue for these type of personal conversations.

Deacon Millett is a fantastic reader and rootworker. And if you e-mail him, I am more than positive that he will answer your query as soon as possible. I can assure this because I know him personally and I know what an honorable and responsible man he is.

BUT do not ask these questions here.

It is MY responsibility to maintain the integrity of this forum and these threads. So, do not continue this conversation here.

Thank you
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby deaconmillett » Wed Apr 26, 2017 6:36 am

SO many kind words here! Thank you so much, everyone...

A phone conversation is a totally different experience from an email reading, angelina08. I don't think you'll be disappointed by a phone reading for dessert!
deaconmillett
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Nony65 » Sun Jun 18, 2017 3:54 am

Deacon, for me, has just worked a small miracle for me on someone I thought I could never change. The person was becoming far too extreme with their views and being heavily influenced by two people who personally I would say were not good influences. The person in question has now gone back to his original ways which I loved originally about him. And he is STUBBORN! I seriously thought that was it, he'd never go back but he has. Thank you so much Deacon, for that amazing work and all the other work you continue to do for me.
Nony65

Unread postby Rootwork_1987 » Sat Sep 02, 2017 5:08 am

I have an email reading+ Vigil candle programed with Deacon Millet!

Can't wait for the results!!
Rootwork_1987

Previous

• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to Association of Independent Readers and Rootworkers, Hoodoo Psychics