• Advertisement
Herb-Magic.com

It is currently Tue Aug 22, 2017 12:28 pm

Spells for Peace in Family and Repairing Family Bonds

Spells to Open Road For Peacefully Moving Out of Family Home

Unread postby brownbeeca » Tue Dec 08, 2015 3:42 pm

I am at my wits end. I just found Lucky Mojo. I am a 27 year old who lives with my parents.

1) I had issues with my dad recently and I would like to know if there is a spell for me to move out easily?

2) I want to wait until the time is right.
brownbeeca

Re: Spells for Peace in Family and Repairing Family Bonds

Unread postby Miss Aida » Tue Dec 08, 2015 9:58 pm

Hello, brownbeeca ,

Your post is very vague and doesn't tell us what the problems are.

Please read the threads on the pages here for spell ideas if your father is controlling.

Then, after having read the pages, if you have any questions, please ask

thanks
PROUD member of AIRR
Also find me on Hoodoo Psychics
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby brownbeeca » Wed Dec 09, 2015 6:55 am

I had issues a few weeks ago because my dad said some sexual inappropriate things to me. When I confronted him about it in front of my mother, he denied it. We may be moving to a different city so I may wait to do spells at the right time. I am stuck. I am a college student and want to go to nursing school. I need to move out on my own. What spells do you recommend for me? I know he says he is sorry but still...
brownbeeca

Unread postby Thomask » Thu Dec 10, 2015 1:01 pm

Hello brownbeeca

I am sorry to hear that you are dealing with this. I would recommend peaceful home products. www.luckymojo.com/peacefulhome.html

Also I would use a little peacewater for the house. This will ensure that only kind people and good spirits may enter.

www.luckymojo.com/peacewater.html

As for your success in school and your journey to move forward I would recommend Crown of Success and Road Opener products.

www.luckymojo.com/crownofsuccess.html
www.luckymojo.com/roadopener.html

Peace to you. TK
Thomask

Unread postby Miss Aida » Thu Dec 10, 2015 9:00 pm

Hello, brownbeeca ,

If he made verbal advances toward you then you should get out now!

You can call a shelter for abused woman and see if they have any resources to help you.

Since we are not sure what was said, I am obviously assuming the worse. And I beg you to leave as soon as possible. This is not healthy for you.

Also, please surround yourself with protection while you are there: www.luckymojo.com/protectionspells.html

If this gets out of hand, PM me and we can brainstorm on how to get you out.

take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Spell/work for mother to treat children equally

Unread postby Ariadne_88 » Sat Dec 12, 2015 9:48 pm

Dear All,

I am new to lucky mojo and spell work.

My partner has a brother, who has always been treated more favourably. It appears that this has been a recurring theme throughout his childhood and adulthood. To the point that his mum bought a house for his younger brother and gave it to him, several years ago. This is more than just financially too.

My partner has raised this favouritism with her in the past but she is in denial of it. He is a kind, sensitive soul who forgives her for this but I know it deeply hurts.

1) What can I do to help the situation, so he is treated more equally? I do not want to compel as that does not feel right to me.

2) I am lucky to have parents that have treated my brother and I the same and I do not get how a mother could do this to one of her children. I am quite emotional about this. How do I also come to terms of my partner being treated like this as it is eating me up inside.

I apologise for the long post. I have been keeping this in for years.
Ariadne_88

Unread postby Miss Athena » Sun Dec 13, 2015 9:32 pm

Hi Ariadne_88,

That is an unfortunate situation, but not uncommon. I see such things quite often.

You could put your partner and his mother in a honey jar, to sweeten her to him. You could also work a doll baby for her, especially if you have her personal concerns, and speak to it as you would if you had a chance to change her mind about the unfair treatment of his one son in favor of the other.

FInally, for yourself, I would work some Tranquility products, to help calm your feelings as you are quite emotional (and rightfully so).

http://www.luckymojo.com/products-tranquility.html

Good luck.
HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Ariadne_88 » Wed Dec 16, 2015 6:33 am

Thank you so much Miss Athena. I am based in the UK so there is a bit of time difference in replying, hence the delay in acknowledgement. I appreciate you directing me on what I can do. I shall take a look at the products and when I get a job (hopefully soon) I will use them.

It saddens me that this is common, people are missing out on having enriched relationships with each other. I am glad that my dear half feels part of my family.

Thank you once again, :-)

Ariadne
Ariadne_88

Unread postby Jess369 » Sun Dec 20, 2015 10:04 pm

I'm seeking a suggestion on what spell would help my situation: I want a peaceful home (already purchased Peaceful Home oil).

I am a single mother of a 14 year old boy. He's sweet, but experiencing the usual teenage angst & anger, not doing so great in school either. My son is my world, my life.

I have a 41 year old boyfriend that I've been dating 10 months. He lives on a sailboat about 30 minutes from my house. He's travelled the world, is extremely intelligent & fun. He has anxiety & depression issues. There is no denying the chemistry between us, I truly believe we knew eachother in a past life.

The two of them wanted very much to get along, but unfortunately they are not able to do so. They both have their reasons & I do realize that my boyfriend is the adult here, but my son has definitely made up his mind that he will never like my boyfriend.

I love them both & want the three of us to be happy together. Is there a spell of any kind that you would recommend in this situation?

Ive been lighting a Peaceful Home candle dressed with Peaceful Home, Money House Blessing, & Love Me oils. I also placed a petition paper under the candle & I felt results almost immediately, but I know I need more. Please, from my heart, can you suggest a spell for me to make my son & my beloved get along with eachother, so the three of us may be a trinity of happiness, a family?

Thank you so much.
Jess369

Unread postby Miss Athena » Sun Dec 20, 2015 10:13 pm

Hi Jess369,

You need to put your son and boyfriend in a honey jar to sweeten up their realtionship with each other. Honey jars are slow to act but can be very powerful. Do a search of the forum using the little search box in the upper right hand corner and you can read more about how to construct them.

I hope this helps.

Good luck.
HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Nydya3 » Thu Feb 04, 2016 8:40 am

I'm sorry but I have no idea where I should be posting my question (peaceful home, protection, relationship) :?

I live with my ex boyfriend and my 2 kids (not his). My ex has not moved out yet because he's helping me financially. We recently broke up and I've been doing work on him trying to reconcile before he moves out. I've started seeing some improvement over this past week. He's gone from not talking to me at all & being mean to having casual conversation & being nice. So I think my work is working. Well both of my kids are dealing with some personal issues that's causing a lot of stress, negativity & tension in the house. Making the situation more difficult. I've been doing some research on things I can try to do around the house that might help without actually doing any type of work on them. One of my kids has a severe mental disorder that he takes medications for and I would be scared to do any work on him, out of fear of a negative reaction, possibly making things worse for him. So I've been reading how sage smudging can rid your home of negative energy & provide protection and the positive benefits of having bamboo & basil plants around the house (also providing luck & protection). So now my questions is.... Will these things provide "protection" for my ex against the work I'm doing on him or any future work I try? While I'm not doing anything that will cause him any physical harm, Im doing something that may cause him to do something he might not really want to do. I do know that he loves me & cares about us (my kids) because if he didnt he would have left without caring about my financial situation but I don't think he's no longer IN love and that's what I'm trying to get back bc I'm very much still in love with him. So will the plants that are meant to provide luck & protection within the household, protect him AGAINST my work even if my work is not meant to intentionally harm?
Nydya3

Unread postby Miss Athena » Fri Feb 05, 2016 7:24 pm

Hi Nydya3,

No, you won't be putting up any barrier to your work affecting him. Basil is a lovely plant to have in the home, as it protects against evil. Since your work on him is neither negative nor evil, it won't affect him.

Keep working your reconciliation spells on him. I'm very happy to hear you are having some positive results.

You could also work Peaceful Home products to keep the energy in your home calm and positive.

http://www.luckymojo.com/peacefulhome.html

You're doing well, so keep it up!

Good luck.
HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Struggling with my to-be stepdaughter

Unread postby Blackwood Lady » Sun Mar 13, 2016 4:24 am

Okay. Here is the deal. I am a 44 year old conjurewoman. I come from a long line of strong and dominant women. My own family is a matriarchy (led by the women). I am with a man that is my soul mate and we will be together officially soon.
He has a daughter that is half my age that is trying to bully and steamroller me. I will not be dominated by a child. I refuse to let that happen. I do not want to go into detail about her, I don't put others down for their faults. I have too many of my own. Lets just say she is off her rocker. Especially for trying to bully me.
I do not want to cause trouble here. I love my man too much to hurt anyone close to him. His daughter lives with him, and has most of her adult life along with her husband and two kids. This child knows nothing of hardship. She has been raised rich and spoiled. She has been handed everything on a silver platter, and still is.
Anyway, she got in my face this morning about a triviality. I have had it with trying to keep the peace by letting her have her way. I want to bind her in the worst way, she hurts everyone around her with her attitude and unwarranted anger, and I mean everyone, husband, children, her father, and me. I see it every day.
My own rage is reaching a breaking point and I have had to keep it under tight control for too long.
I will not resort to any altercation, though I have been driven to that many times. I will not let that happen again, not here.
I will however bind her so she can stop hurting everyone the way she does. I have some ideas as to how, having practiced my work for over 3 decades.
Any ideas or guidance?
Reality is subject to perception, change your perception, change your reality.
Blackwood Lady

Unread postby natstein » Sun Mar 13, 2016 5:38 am

Hello Blackwood Lady,

I moved your post into a thread that deals with keeping a family at peace and strengthening bonds. I personally find this kind of approach tends to work well and be more sustainable in situations where you are not just sending a person on their way. Read through here as there are several ideas. You might also look at these other topics on this board for more ideas.

on Sweetening and reconciling with In Laws
spells-to-sweeten-reconcile-in-law-family-mil-fil-sil-bil-t24899.html

ending trouble/overcoming trouble with In Laws
spells-to-end-trouble-overcome-in-law-family-mil-fil-sil-bil-t2363.html

On dealing with disrespectful children
spells-for-disrespectful-disobedient-at-risk-children-teens-t3557.html

On dealing with jealousy and competition in the family
spells-to-protect-against-jealous-mean-family-competition-t25333.html

On helping children be independent
spells-to-help-adult-children-to-be-self-sufficient-t25973.html

As you can see dealing with blended family issues is covered a lot in the forum. Check out the ideas in these threads and let us know if you have more specific questions on any particular work.

Peace~

Nathen
natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread postby vmadone » Thu May 19, 2016 6:32 am

Hello.

Recently, my parents have been facing a huge problem! My dad's jealousy behavior becomes strong and now wrecking their relationship. My dad comes to her working places and started to stalk my mum. He even accused one of my mum's colleague of having affair with her. Thrown some curse words to my mum. It's totally hurtful.

I'm wondering whether this problem is caused by a third party or someone is putting a spell within my family in order for them to grow apart?

Hopefully my question is in the right section. Regards.
vmadone

Unread postby Miss Aida » Thu May 19, 2016 8:35 pm

Hello, vmadone ,

There's jut no way of telling without a reading. I'm sorry

Find readers here: http://readersandrootworkers.org

OR

www.hoodoopsychics.com

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby TheMagus » Sun May 29, 2016 2:31 pm

Hi guys i have a situation, i feel this is the right place to lay the question here. Me and my mom has been at conflict for years and shes been doing alot off work (hoodoo/voodoo) but what has me worried is that ive been told by my sister shes not taking her medication, now my heart is showing her compassion what should i do to heal and get us being good agian?
TheMagus

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon May 30, 2016 7:29 pm

Hello, TheMagus,

She needs to take her medication.

I would recommend that you first contact her physician and advise him of this and see what he recommends. He may want to see her for a check up.

We will not substitute magical spell advice for medical problems.

After she has seen her physician, then we will be more than happy to assist you with magical advice for the rest of the situation

Wishing you the very best

take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Beginner01 » Sun Jul 31, 2016 1:00 pm

I need something to create peace amongst my family - including distant family members. None of us live in the same house or the same city so I'm not sure if "peaceful home" is the correct line of products to deploy around the house - since we're all in different places. I was thinking about maybe just buying the oil from you guys and adding the oil to a honey jar with everyone's name paper inside? Also can peaceful home be mixed with stop gossip because that's the main issue this family tends to have?
Beginner01

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sun Jul 31, 2016 6:59 pm

Hello, Beginner01,

Oil inside the honey jar is not a good idea. You would use the oil on the candle that is lit on top of the jar and your petition paper. But the honey jar is an EXCELLENT idea 9as well as the peaceful home).

Now, I would perform the stop gossip spell first. When that's completed, go to your peaceful home spells.

Healing is another option to heal bad feelings: www.luckymojo.com/healing.html

I hope this helps and I pray that your family mends their issues and bond again

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Mira33 » Tue Sep 13, 2016 10:53 am

Hello, I live on my own and see my family every Sunday. My brother who lives with my parents is bullying my mom and dad and treats them badly. He works but when he comes homes, he demands everything to be ready like food on the table, and sits back and doesn't do anything around the house to help my mom and dad. When I go over to see them, my brother bullies me too. Many times I stand up for myself but when my parents try to stop us, I see the tears and pain in their eyes so I back down from fighting back.

I secretly put home blessing and peaceful home bath crystals in my parents laundry detergent. I put Chinese wash in all my mom's cleaners. I also anointed all corners of my parents house by going from room to room with peaceful home oil. Things still haven't changed.

I purchased the Peaceful home and House blessing vigil candles. Can I light the candles at my apartment and bury the remains by my parents front steps? What else can I do for my brother to be nice, help out my parents, be grateful and respect my parents and me and do what we tell him since he is still a young man.

Please help. We really need my family to be happy and in harmony.
Mira33

Unread postby Miss Athena » Tue Sep 13, 2016 5:19 pm

Hi Mira33,

I am so sorry to hear about this situation. There is nothing worse than an ungrateful child, and your parents deserve better from your brother.

You did all the right things with your work so far. I suggest putting your entire family in a sugar jar, and petition that relationships among everyone gets sweeter and nicer. You might also want to work Tranquility products on your brother, to calm his bullying energy down a bit.

http://www.luckymojo.com/products-tranquility.html

I hope this helps. I wish you the best of luck.
HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Mira33 » Tue Sep 13, 2016 9:15 pm

Thank you Miss Athena. It does help. There was one question that u had in my original post that I was hoping to get an answer. Since I don't live with my parents, can I still work on the Peaceful Home and money house blessing vigil candle at my own place but I want the focus of the energy to go towards my parents place? How do I go about that do that their home is the peaceful home?

Thank you.
Mira33

Unread postby Miss Athena » Wed Sep 14, 2016 5:00 pm

Hi Mira33,

Yes you can do the work in your home, but bury any candle remains in their front yard to bring that energy to them. Also, if you can lay tricks in their home, that would be best.

Good luck.
HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed Sep 14, 2016 7:02 pm

Hello, Mira33 ,

Use the Peacful Home Sachet powders to lay around in their home and inn their front yard and up to their door.

You can also mix the bath crystals with water and spray it in and around their home

If you can bury the candle remains, I would bury it in their back yard to keep peace there.

Front yard is to bring in and back is to keep it there.

Also, If you cannot bury the candle remains no their, don't worry too about it. Just remember that your prayers over your candle will help tremendously. And so will the sugar jar or the honey jar (which I prefer the honey jar because it is a more solid binding).

Now here is an old Hoodoo trick also: Mix 3 very small spoonfuls of sugar with Holy Water (from a church). Sprinkle it in and around their home. That helps tremendously also

Wishing you the very best

take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Mira33 » Thu Sep 15, 2016 3:21 am

Thank you for getting back to me. I appreciate it. The only problem is that the last big fight with my brother was last week and it was brutal. He told me I should die. I cried and ran out of my parents house saying I will not come back home as long as my brother is there. So I can't really go back home till my brother apologizes to me. This is why I had already laid the tricks at my parents place way before the last fight. From this point forward, all the candle work will be done at my place but not sure if I can go to my parents place to bury it as they will see me. Also for the honey jar, I don't know any personal items from my family at my place besides a family picture. Thought for a honey jar, I need personal items? I love my brother dearly, I just need him to stop bullying, stop treating everyone badly and be grateful for what everyone in the family does for him.
Mira33

Unread postby Sister Jean » Thu Sep 15, 2016 6:21 pm

Hello Mira33,

I'm so sorry :( If your brother is being violent, you or your parents may want to get the authorities involved. If he's putting people in danger, they have every right to kick him out and get a restraining order.

I wouldn't stress too much about getting things to your parents' place if it puts you at risk. You could always put your family picture in a nice frame, and dress it with five dabs of Peaceful Home oil in a five spot pattern. Place the picture near a Peaceful Home vigil candle or a regular candle dressed with that oil, and pray for your family. You could even make a copy of that picture, write all the family members' full name and birthdays on the back, and put that in a honey jar and light candles on top of it. Don't dismay, there's a lot you can do :)

Take care, I hope things get better for you!
Thank you, St. Michael, St. Expedite, St. Martha, Bone Mama!
ID #1590G
I'm on Hoodoo Psychics!
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby BabyDoll099 » Mon Oct 17, 2016 4:14 pm

Hello everyone,

I'm not sure if I should be working with Peaceful home, Banishing or Hot Foot. I'll try and keep this short and hopefully you can recommend what you believe to be best. I have a relative living in our home(my mom and dad's home) he is in his 70s and helps somewhat financial with bills. He previously lived with another one of my mother's family members for a very long time and has been with my mom and dad for the past few years. He has been diagnosed with Adult ADD, is type II diabetic, very defiant, and extremely nerve racking and very stubborn. He also sneaks foot dispite my mother and fathers attempt to put locks on the refrigerator, hide food and knows that eating the way he does will harm him.
Something definitely needs to be done with this situation.
Can you please suggest something that would help..
Thank you!
BabyDoll099

Unread postby Sister Jean » Mon Oct 17, 2016 7:21 pm

Hello BabyDoll099,

Well if your goal is for there to be more peace in the home, I'd say to put everyone in a honey jar (write out a separate name paper for each person) and burn blue candles on top dressed with Peaceful Home oil. You can also sprinkle Peace Water in the corners of common-area-type rooms:

http://www.luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html

http://www.luckymojo.com/peacewater.html

If you just want this relative to live somewhere else, I think that will be harder. Does he have somewhere else to go where he will get proper care? Can he take care of himself or is he unable to live on his own? Have you talked to your parents about the situation and shared your concerns? You'll need to get them onboard if you want the relative to move out, since it's their house.

Good luck to you.
ID #1590G
I'm on Hoodoo Psychics!
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby BabyDoll099 » Tue Oct 18, 2016 7:09 am

Yes, I've talked to my parents many times about this situation and they talk to each other and have discussed this many times. The relative will eventually have to be put in a nursing home because of his health continuing to decline. I think I will order the Peaceful home honey jar and get that started. Is there something I can also use on this relative to make him behave and listen to my mother and father without giving them such a hard time??
BabyDoll099

Unread postby Miss Aida » Tue Oct 18, 2016 7:40 pm

Hello, BabyDoll099 ,

The recommendations that SisterJean gave you.

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Help to Reunite Grandparents with Grandson

Unread postby millyl » Sun Mar 12, 2017 1:24 pm

Hi there I first would like to say thanks for a great forum . I am all very new to this so I'm just learning.

I went to see a white witch a few years ago and was really inspired by her and was amazed by her stories.

I am here to ask for some advice. I have a horrible situation going on that is totally destroying my family.

We have a beautiful grandson who is 2 and we have helped look after him since he was born as the parents didn't cope well so we had him nearly 4 days a week and developed a strong bond with him, we being myself, my partner, and my 2 children who are still young. We love him like he was our own. The problem is with my grandson's parents, that is, my older son and his partner.

My older son has been very abusive towards me since he was about 13.the minute he turned 13 our lives changed and when I say he has put us to hell and back that's a total understatement. He is 27 this year and about 1 year ago was the last straw for me; he pushed me out the way saying, "move you stupid cow," and all because I asked him to check on his son, my grandson. I said to myself that's it, no more. it was like being in a abusive relationship but because it's my son it's harder to get away from.

Anyway I pulled back from him at this point but still had my grandson every weekend up until the beginning of February this year. For the last year my son and his girlfriend have made it so hard to get my grandson and when we have him we get a barrage of abuse, picking on everything we do with him from "don't wash his clothes" to don't play with him too much as then he expects constant attention" -- totally ludicrous things they say because they can't actually find anything else to say.

His girlfriend has sent me such abusive texts over the last few months. she tells lies to her family about us and worst of all my son has joined in.

I have now not seen my beautiful grandson for 5 weeks as they said they don't want him at our house too much because, listen to this, his "papa" (my partner) bought him a wee tiny toy as he was upset he was leaving here to go home as he is always upset when he leaves our home.

So we were told we spoil him and we are not to see him.

I have had to admit to myself that my son is just not a nice person and that's not easy to admit. His girlfriend is one of the most poisonous manipulative spiteful persons I've ever met.

We haven't saw our beautiful grandson for 5 weeks. he will be missing us and that's tearing us apart. We have went to a lawyer and had a letter sent but they have ignored it. the next step is court which financially would cripple us but we will do what it takes to see our grandson.

There is no need for any of this. We are good people. I know I can say anything as on here nobody knows me but I always try and do the right thing and we don't deserve this. my 2 other children are hurting so badly missing him.

His girlfriend has this deep hatred towards me and my sister has said it is total jelousy. I don't know why as I have always been good to her even when I knew she was stabbing me in the back. But to have my own son slag us off to her family and tell lies is just the last straw.

I have looked into spells to help the situation and found one that I have to do for 7 nights. It says to use a white tea light candle, a picture of my grandson, and hold something of his and really focus on him coming through our door and playing with his favourite toy with him. I'm hoping it works.

I want to do something to also get them to realise what they have and are continuing to do.

Do you think the spell I'm doing is enough or do I need more help ?

I appreciate any advice .
millyl

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sun Mar 12, 2017 8:09 pm

Hello, Millyl

Welcome to the forum

I am so very sorry that all of this has happened.

I don't believe that this spell is enough.

I would like you to look at this post that Miss Bri wrote awhile back as you can apply tis to your situation. She has lots of wonderful advice:

spells-to-return-estranged-adult-children-to-family-t220.html#p963

If and when you have further questions, please do not hesitate to ask us

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby millyl » Thu Mar 16, 2017 2:53 am

Hi thank you for your reply. I have ordered white and pink candles lavender and rose herbs reconciliation oil peace oil . So do I burn a pink candle and a white candle at the same time on top of the one honey jar? This was advice from someone not sure there would be room. I write the names on peace of paper 7 times . Do I use a different paper for each name? Then add my own name on top ? Then light candles every day and dress the candle with oils and say what I want to happen each day ? Is this right? Thank you in advance x
millyl

Unread postby Sister Jean » Thu Mar 16, 2017 5:38 pm

Hello milly1,

Did you read the post that Miss Aida linked in her reply to you? The work that Miss Bri doesn't mention the ingredients you described; instead, she talked about Attraction, Influence and Peaceful Home oils. You can apply all three of these oils to white or light blue candles, and burn just one of those candles on top of the honey jar.

http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-attraction.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-influence.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-peaceful-home.html

Write all of the names of the family members involved one one paper, and write your name crossing the other names. You can read more about petition papers here:

petition-papers-and-name-papers-questions-and-answers-t21039.html

When you light your candle, pray out loud, sincerely and from the heart, that your son and his girlfriend come around and that the situation be resolved, and anything else you want to say.

Hope that helps.
ID #1590G
I'm on Hoodoo Psychics!
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Honey Jar for a family member for peace

Unread postby Peace99 » Mon Apr 03, 2017 12:37 pm

I have done a honey jar in the past for someone I like and have seen some small results. '

I understand they are slow.

I was wondering if honey jars could be done for a family member (brother or sister) for a peaceful relationship. The person in question has a short temper, a big ego and is quite stubborn. Right now they are not talking to me at all because the ego was hurt.

What herbs and oils would be useful to put in the honey jar?

Any advice would be appreciated!
Peace99

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Mon Apr 03, 2017 5:50 pm

Hello, Peace99,

Honey jars are not necessarily "slow" to act. I do not believe that they are "slow," nor do i expect them to be "slow" in showing results. They are continuous, however, and i use them for long-term works.

Sugar and honey are extensively used for works of peace, mutual pleasantness, and sweet communication.

I do not ever put oils in a honey jar and i do not understand why one would. Perhaps a paper might be dressed with a 5-spot of oil, but sugar and honey are to be eaten, and essential oils are generally too concentrated to be consumed as food. For this reason i also never put toxic herbs or roots in a honey jar.

The herbs i recommend for peace in the family and soothing hurt feelings include Althaea, Basil, Flax Seed, Slippery Elm, and Deer's Tongue. The oil i would use to dress a petition paper or to fix a small candle to set on the jar's lid would be Peaceful Home or a mixture of Peaceful Home and Stop Gossip.

Good luck.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby Sakura Latte » Fri May 26, 2017 12:01 pm

Hi,

I am about to go through a Forgive and Forget ritual. I've tried searching this forum for this spell, but I haven't found anything that really describes what it does and its effects. I need to do the right thing as I don't really want to forgive and forget the things this person (my mother's partner who isn't married) has done. However, I need to sweeten him up to me again. I should also add, he treated me like a daughter since I was a teenager, so this is why I put this in family, because my family consider him as part of us.

The rootworker I have been talking to is absolutely lovely. But I feel like I need more information on how the spell works. I don't understand why I would need to do this particular ritual. I am nervous and just need convincing. I tried to ask but I feel on this particular spell I am not getting enough information.

I need to know a) Will it make me forgive and forget the things this person has done and b) If anyone else has gone through this spell and how they carried it out? And c) How does this spell sweeten him up to me if I am not listing the things I want him to forgive me for, and him to forget anything he feels I have wronged him for? d) Why is it concentrating on me forgiving him? Is this the wrong spell, or am I completely missing something?

Thank you.
Sakura Latte

Unread postby Miss Aida » Fri May 26, 2017 9:01 pm

Hello, Sakura Latte ,

That is HIS spell and we can't explain it to you. Only he can explain the spell to you

I'm sorry

And, you're right: he is a lovely person and would most likely be happy to answer your questions

take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Sakura Latte » Sat May 27, 2017 1:00 am

Thank you Miss Aida, I will try e-mailing and asking him again.
Sakura Latte

Unread postby deaconmillett » Sun May 28, 2017 10:00 am

Complete instructions for "Forgive and Forget" are on pages 34-35 of Hoodoo Return and Reconciliation Spells.

I love the *sound* of the name "Forgive and Forget," but that word Forget gives a lot of folks pause!

BOO-GRI-HRRS
Hoodoo Return and Reconciliation Spells by Deacon Millett
$9.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.
deaconmillett
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Sakura Latte » Sun May 28, 2017 11:03 am

I do feel uneasy about forgiving and forgetting the things he had done. Is it wise for me to trust someone like that? I felt I needed an influencing or sweetening type of spell that wouldn't affect my views of him, just his views of me, but not in a weird way.
Sakura Latte

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sun May 28, 2017 9:13 pm

Hello, Sakura Latte ,

You would have to get a reading from Deacon Millett to answer those questions.

A dialogue with him here is not the intent of this forum

Thanks
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Destiny » Fri Jul 07, 2017 6:18 am

Hello,

If your doing a peaceful home honey jar can I put everyone that lives in my household in the same jar or does a separate jar have to be done for each individual, and suppose I want to add a few other family members not living in my household, can I add them in the jar as well. Do I write out a separate petition for everyone that's added to the jar, and what should be written on these petitions, or should I just write out one petition for everyone, or do I just add all their names to the jar and tell the herbs what I would like them to do and let the herbs do the job. Do I fill the jar with the ingredients first then add all the names or add the names then the ingredients. I never put a honey jar together before using multiple people. This is really new for me
Destiny

Unread postby Miss Aida » Fri Jul 07, 2017 8:27 pm

Hello, Destiny ,

You can put everyone in the one jar.

You could jus write out: "The _____ (<--last name) Family"

Or you could write out their names individually on one paper OR each person on a different paper.

That is your choice.

I add the ingredients first and then the rest

Good luck

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Previous

• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Hoodoo, Conjure, Training Workshops

Return to Ask Us for Conjure Help with Parents, Children, Relatives, In-Laws, Friends