It is currently Mon Jun 26, 2017 9:25 pm

Spell for Injury, Workers Comp, Insurance, Disability, SSI

Re: Spell for Injury, Workers Comp, Insurance, Disability, SSA

Unread postby Extremedivas1195 » Sat Sep 12, 2015 12:52 pm

Thank you Miss Aida.
Extremedivas1195

Unread postby Lovingprincess » Fri Sep 25, 2015 7:09 pm

About a year ago my mother injured her back at work so she decided to sue her job. She's been having a lot of back pain and she has been going to therapy for a year and her x Rays shows that she has a lot of fractured bones and basically She is in pain everyday and can't do things normally. At the beginning of the case her lawyer told her there world be a settlement , but a year later at the end of the case he decides that there won't be a settlement because she returned back to work.. The reason why she went back is because she couldn't pay the house bills with disability checks anymore. Is there any spell suggestions that can help to have the lawyer pay her the settlement money she owes my mom ? We think he scammed the case he is a terrible lawyer. Any suggestions would help thanks.
Lovingprincess

Unread postby Miss Athena » Fri Sep 25, 2015 8:18 pm

Hi Lovingprincess,

I'm so sorry your mother is going through such difficulty and pain. My mother had a similar event at work many years ago and also was never paid, so I appreciate your anger and frustration.

You could work with a combination of Pay Me and Compelling products to get the lawyer to get your mother her rightful settlement.

http://www.luckymojo.com/payme.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/compelling.html

I wish you the best of luck with this.
HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Car Accident Settlement PROBLEMS

Unread postby Priestess Divine » Thu Aug 18, 2016 11:40 am

I was in a car accident on Nov 24, 2016 at the fault of the other driver. The officer declared it no fault although the other drivers insurance co acknowledged fault since she turned, almost t-boning me, and I had the right of way. I had witnesses that stopped but the officer was a butt and didn't write down their info, although I heard him asking both witnesses for their contact info, names, etc. clearly intentional.

My car was totaled and I've been in therapy Jan thru June. The Dr advised home therapy after my last visit in June but my lawyer is saying sine there has been a gap in last date of office therapy, that it could hurt my case. I am still in Pain also. The attorney is now gathering all of my medical records and bills. The bills have gone to collections so my final Dr visit was never closed out if you will. They refused service due to status.

I had a reading by Ms Cat and she said the case would be very slow and that I would get something but with compromise on my part and to do some work around it. We talked about a lot that day but never got to the work.

Can you all please give me some spiritual work to do in this situation for speed, favor, large settlement with no compromise and expedition of the suit? And anything else you think necessary?

Thank you!!
Best of Life ~ Thank you Archangel Michael & my ancestors for your protection. Trinity of the 3.
Priestess Divine

Unread postby Sister Jean » Thu Aug 18, 2016 7:31 pm

Hello Priestess Divine,

I'm sorry to hear you're going through all this. First of all, I think you should do some Block Buster work followed by Road Opener work, to blast through those obstacles and clear them out of the way.

http://www.luckymojo.com/blockbuster.html

http://www.luckymojo.com/roadopener.html

For the money side of things, I'd recommend Pay Me and Compelling products, just like Miss Athena recommends above:

http://www.luckymojo.com/compelling.html

And to help you heal, I'd recommend using Healing products, and request the MISC to light a Healing vigil for you:

http://www.luckymojo.com/healing.html

http://missionaryindependent.org/candle-services.html

Good luck to you, I hope everything turns out in your favor.
Thank you, St. Michael, St. Expedite, St. Martha, Bone Mama!
ID #1590G
I'm on Hoodoo Psychics!
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Priestess Divine » Fri Aug 19, 2016 5:13 pm

Thanks for the post! I was looking more for spell work than products. I know which products to use but I need some heavy hitting spell work to go with that. I have some good ideas but wanted to see If you all had some tricks up your sleeves.

Thanks for your well wishes also! I'll be glad when this is all past me.
Best of Life ~ Thank you Archangel Michael & my ancestors for your protection. Trinity of the 3.
Priestess Divine

Unread postby Sister Jean » Fri Aug 19, 2016 7:38 pm

Priestess Divine,

Did you look at the pages I linked you? Literally every single one contains spellwork.
ID #1590G
I'm on Hoodoo Psychics!
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby everlastinglove » Thu Sep 01, 2016 5:30 pm

Hello i am looking to get approved for ssi (supplemental security income) for my disability. I have depression and anxiety so its hard for me to keep a job.

Anyways, ssi is not easy to get. Many people get turned down. And the ones that do get the benefits, get it after years of waiting.

I need something that will get me accepted ALONG w speeding up the process.
everlastinglove

Unread postby Sister Jean » Thu Sep 01, 2016 7:47 pm

Hello everlastinglove,

I'm sorry you're dealing with all this :( For your situation, I have a few ideas.

If you wish to have candles burned for you, I'd recommend ordering two vigil lights through the Missionary Independent Spiritual Church: first a Road Opener candle (to open your pathways to luck and good things) followed by a Pay Me candle, to bring this income to you.

You can also order these same vigils fixed with herbs and oils to be sent to you, so you can burn them at home.

If you work with saints, I bet St. Expedite would be good to petition about this, especially to speed it up. You can also order a vigil candle for him through the church.

http://www.luckymojo.com/saintexpedite.html

Also, I'd recommend you post a prayer request at the Crystal Silence League. It's a free service and lots of people will pray for your cause.

http://www.crystalsilenceleague.org/

Hope you get your money! And take care :)
ID #1590G
I'm on Hoodoo Psychics!
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Spell for legal settlement

Unread postby AmberW » Mon Sep 19, 2016 7:52 pm

Hello there, I am new to this website as well as to the all these mojo spell stuff. Recently I have a lawsuit with my ex-employer and I have a lawyer works for me. We are in the process of negotiating for the settlement lump sum now. I've read lots of the spell and I am a bit overwhelmed. Could you please help me to recommend which mojo kits shall I buy to smooth the negotiation step? Shall I buy honey jar , court case oil or anything else? I already had a private reading and the reader said the company would pay me for what I asked for but my lawyer would have to fight very hard for a well. Also,I already did a freeze spell to the lawyer hired by the company. thank you very much!
AmberW

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Sep 19, 2016 10:28 pm

Hello, AmberW ,

Welcome to the forum

Please take a look at the post DIRECTLY above yours.

Everything recommended is what I would recommend. ESPECIALLY working with St Expedite and asking his intercession

I hope this helps.

Wishing you the best and hoping that you get a large settlement NOW

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Also find me on Hoodoo Psychics
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby AmberW » Tue Sep 20, 2016 5:51 am

Thank you Miss Aida, this is very helpful! I will provide feedback after they settle with me:)
AmberW

Unread postby Southernmom » Fri Jan 13, 2017 7:56 am

Long story short: husband diagnosed with severe congestive heart failure, acute high BP, can not work any longer, on meds. Never saw this coming. He has to wear a lifevest defib for 3 months before possible implantable defib device. We have a large family on one income and while I get my ducks in a row for an online business we desperately need him to be quickly approved for medicaid and disability. I posted a prayer request on CSL and asked for an emergency candle lighting.
I was thinking of ordering 'pay me now' sachet and 'road opener' oil. Til that gets here was going to use fast luck and van van sachet powder on paperwork and money drawing oil on candles (maybe dusted with fast luck?)as that is what I have on hand. I also light money house blessing incense and I will use healing sachet on him. Does this sound like a good idea? Thanks in advance.

Student #2088
Daughter of a Ghost Town.
Southernmom

Unread postby Sister Jean » Fri Jan 13, 2017 11:36 am

Hello Southernmom,

I'm sorry things are so tough for you and your family right now :(

I posted the following suggestions in reply to a similar query a bit further up in this thread, and they definitely apply to you too:

"If you wish to have candles burned for you, I'd recommend ordering two vigil lights through the Missionary Independent Spiritual Church: first a Road Opener candle (to open your pathways to luck and good things) followed by a Pay Me candle, to bring this income to you.

You can also order these same vigils fixed with herbs and oils to be sent to you, so you can burn them at home.

If you work with saints, I bet St. Expedite would be good to petition about this, especially to speed it up. You can also order a vigil candle for him through the church.

http://www.luckymojo.com/saintexpedite.html"

As you can see, your ideas are on track! Road Opener and Pay Me products are your friend, as is St. Expedite. I think all the work you're already doing at home is great.

http://www.luckymojo.com/roadopener.html

Good luck, I hope you get your benefits!
ID #1590G
I'm on Hoodoo Psychics!
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Southernmom » Fri Jan 13, 2017 12:26 pm

thank you so much for the help and kind wishes. Ordering products, now!
Southernmom

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sat Jan 14, 2017 7:37 pm

Hello, Southernmom,

I too am sorry that all this is happening to you. People don't realize that it is the significant other who ends up being the caregiver and taking all the "punches"

Please have the Crystal Silence League pray for you (it's free)

Here is their link:

http://crystalsilenceleague.org/prayerrequests.html

Please take care of yourself first and foremost
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Southernmom » Tue Feb 07, 2017 6:35 am

Thank you Miss Aida!
So I ordered the Road Opener and Pay Me Now lights set for me and got the report back on Road Opener that it burned steady but some dark haze around the top quarter of the glass-signifying serious delays and distractions.(no word on the Pay Me Now candle yet) I have been praying, meditating, burned a small candle with some crown of success and now thinking I should order another light set for the situation. I am seriously torn between 'Crown of Success' or another 'Road Opener' with 'Money House Blessing' as well. So far social security is reviewing his medical records and no word back. I will say that as soon as these lights were set, we did get some good fortune immediately out of the blue. :) Just need the long term goal met :) Thank you for any input.
Southernmom

Unread postby Sister Jean » Tue Feb 07, 2017 12:34 pm

Hello Southernmom,

If the candle report you got back from the Road Opener candle burning wasn't great, I would order another one of those if that were me. As for choosing other candles, I think Crown of Success and Money House Blessing could help you as well, but if you aren't sure what would be best, you could always get a quick reading to find out:

http://www.hoodoopsychics.com/

You could also wait until you get the burn report back from the Pay Me candle and use that to help gauge your actions.

Good luck!
ID #1590G
I'm on Hoodoo Psychics!
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Spells To Help Keeping Disability SSI Benefits

Unread postby TheBestest » Fri Mar 03, 2017 4:57 am

Hello guy's, it's been a while!

Recently I received paperwork saying I am up for redetermination for my S.S.I. (Social Security Income) benefits. Due to my having an anxiety disorder I am seriously freaking out. The thought of losing my benefits has caused my anxiety to sky rocket because I'm not ready to return to work.

I worked ever since I was a teenager but due to life changes, I unfortunately developed Agoraphobia and an anxiety disorder. I was approved for SSI in 2009 but still have issues going outside and my anxiety can sometimes be triggered by any little thing.

If I lose my benefits I won't be able to pay my rent, bills and to top it all off... This is my daughters senior yr in HS.

As you can imagine, money is greatly needed right now. Is there anything I can do to help keep my benefits?

I'm willing to accept any and all advice!
TheBestest

Re: Spell for Injury, Workers Comp, Insurance, Disability, SSI

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Sat Mar 04, 2017 10:22 am

Hello, TheBestest -- it's nice to see you here again.

As far as i know, agoraphobia is not an intractable illness, nor does it preclude earning an income by working. For instance, my mother had a friend who had severe agoraphobia but was able to earn a modest living by doing transcriptions in her home. This was back in the 1950s, long before the invention of the internet and telecommuting. At this time, even severely mobility-limited workers can get jobs via telecommuting.

At the same time, serotonin-enhancing drug therapies and cognitive behavioural training techniques have shown a very clear path toward amelioration of both anxiety and agoraphobia disorders. The two methodologies, in combination, show such a great degree of success in relieving symptoms that a duel diagnosis such as yours is no longer considered to be a "life sentence" of mental illness. You may expect to be re-examined for your willingness to undergo managed treatment as a "sincerity test," as it were, to see if you are malingering or could benefit from newer treatment plans that have developed since you were first diagnosed in 2009 (8 years ago).

I believe it is for these reasons that you will be subjected to a redetermination hearing.

Then comes the part where you yourself have to decide if you wish to prove yourself to be intractably mentally ill (and the spiritual cost to your self-image of taking that path if it is primarily a monetary decision) or you will have to, as they say, "get with the program" and accept a path back to income-earning, if only at home.

This is tough love i am giving you. Remember, we are, in large part, who we think we are.

I recommend that in addition to undertaking spell work to influence the SSI caseworker so that you can receive benefits, you also look around NOW for other means of income that do not require you to leave the home, and checkwith your psychiatrist to see what can be done to enroll you in a therapeutic trial of new techniques that may assist you.

And now, the spell suggestions: Essentially you are asking for a favour from the taxpayers of this nation. You want us to support you. We each must pay a penny or two for your upkeep. Some Americans do this cheerfully, some do not. Some Americans want to only support those whom they consider "deserving" -- especially those with visible disabilities rather than invisible ones. So you may wish to sweeten the people who support you -- the US taxpayers -- to your case.

Make a simple sugar jar. It should be large, perhaps a half-gallon in size, with a screw-on lid. Find a good charity -- one that will not benefit you directly -- and print out its logo. This charity must have a known street address because you are going to make a contribution to it by mail. Paste the charity's logo on the lid of the jar.

Place a penny in the jar. Recite over it the scripture from Deuteronomy 15:7 "If there be among you a poor man of one of thy brethren within any of thy gates in thy land which the LORD thy God giveth thee, thou shalt not harden thine heart, nor shut thine hand from thy poor brother."

Speak aloud your vow that if you are granted the continuation of your benefits, you will donate your penny to those less fortunate than you. Take a pinch of sugar and sprinkle it on the penny.

Do this every day -- reciting the portion of scripture and speaking aloud your own vow to help others. You do not need to add any oils or roots, nor do you need to set a light. Just keep making that promise to God that if you are granted the continuation of your benefits, you will contribute to the welfare of others and every day, add a penny and a pinch of sugar to the jar.

When the jar is full, remove the sugared pennies and wash them in clean water in a bowl (not in your sink).

Set the pennies to dry on a clean white towel.

Write out this portion of scripture from Deuteronomy 15:7 in your own handwriting, box the pennies up, add the written scripture to the box, and mail the pennies to the charity that you selected.

The sugary water that remains in your bowl you should sprinkle around the block that you live on asking that favour be shown on all who live within that perimeter -- that is to say, "a poor man of one of thy brethren within any of thy gates in thy land which the LORD thy God giveth thee."

Best of luck to you.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby TheBestest » Sat Mar 04, 2017 9:51 pm

Thank you Cathryn for your response. I went on medication for my agoraphobia and anxiety and guess what happened? It made me suicidal. I complained to my doctor about that drug more than once and she increased the dosage. I felt sick all the time and never felt in control of myself. I then qent to another doctor and she too wanted to put me on medication. I am terrified of taking antidepressants because of what prior happened. I have a documented history of depression since 12 so this is not really something that I have easily shaken off. I have worked both outdoors and then indoors. When I worked indoors, I was still having a ton of problems because my anxiety would be triggered out of the blue. Surely I wouldn't want to ask the "tax payers of the US" for help if I didn't really need it. Over the yrs I tried the ticket to work program provided thru SSI and still couldn't get my mind and spirit together. I am not a lazy woman. I worked from 1998 while pregnant all the way up to 2008. I would leave where I was working at while on the job and run into the bathroom to calm myself down. It's a shame that I still have to convince ppl that I'm not this lazy black woman looking for a free ride. I've been called the lowest things possible and spent many nights crying over why I can't get my mind together. That and NOT feeling like a loser. If I didn't need this help I wouldn't ask for help on this. Everyone's story is different along with how they were able to become rehabilitated. Unfortunately, I'm not there yet but am happy for those that am. Thank you for your help and words.
TheBestest

Help with accident compensation

Unread postby Verdine » Fri Mar 17, 2017 8:17 pm

I tripped and fell on another person's property last fall, breaking my arm, and their insurance company has assumed liability for my injury and the subsequent surgeries. Now that my treatment is complete it's time for the hospital to turn in all my paperwork to the insurance company and for the insurance company to determine how much compensation they wish to offer me. I'd like this process to go VERY quickly at this point, and I would like the insurance company to be VERY generous with me. How would you advise I best proceed? I am unemployed at the present time (not as a result of the accident) and need this money FAST.
Verdine

Unread postby Miss Aida » Fri Mar 17, 2017 10:18 pm

Hello, Verdine ,

Please read the 5 pages on this thread for many spell ideas

Wishing you the best

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Previous

• Advertisement
Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to Ask Us for Conjure Help with Courts, Crimes, Custody, Visas, Immigration, Parole