• Advertisement
Call Hoodoo Psychics 1-888-4-HOODOO

It is currently Sun Apr 23, 2017 5:54 am

Spells to Control or Regain Control Over a Resistant Person

Re: Change mind about only being friends

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Sat Apr 07, 2012 12:26 pm

No, why would you want to use controlling oil? That would be something forced that probably wouldnt last long. Personally, I would go with Love me and come to me products along with bewitching. If you want that slightly dominating aspect then add some follow me boy. Cinnamon, and ginger can help spice up this friendship as well.

www.luckymojo.com/followmeboy.html
www.luckymojo.com/bewitching.html
www.luckymojo.com/cometome.html
http://www.herb-magic.com/cinnamon-powder.html
http://www.herb-magic.com/ginger-root.html
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Re: Change mind about only being friends

Unread postby jwmcclin » Sat Apr 07, 2012 6:14 pm

ConjureMan Ali posted a spell for resistance in a lover found here (candle-spells-to-overcome-resistance-in-a-lover-t9109.html)
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Humbling an arrogant person

Unread postby Glaciers » Mon May 14, 2012 4:20 pm

I have a colleague who at times seems to be like jekyl and hyde. Often she is quite arrogant and so full of herself, to the point of being snippy :evil: . I would like for her to come off her high horse and have some humility. she thinks she's above everyone. What can i do to take her down a notch or 2? i was thinking of writing her name on paper and crossing it with "be humble" or something like that and of course putting her in my shoe.

I have her business card and have access to her office, computer, chair etc.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated as i have to deal with her often.

Thank you and blessings.
Glaciers

Re: Humbling an arrogant person

Unread postby MaryBee » Mon May 14, 2012 4:50 pm

Your shoe paper is a good idea. You can also get some Clarity sachet powder and mix it with local dirt (to blend it) and sprinkle that lightly around her desk, praying that she clearly sees herself for who she is.

You can also put her name or picture in a mirror box, so that everything she does (good and evil) comes back to her.

Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
Rootworker
AIRR member
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.
MaryBee
Forum Moderator

Unread postby j82 » Mon May 14, 2012 4:58 pm

Id love to hear some ideas on this posting. I have two coworkers who were promoted into upper positions last year and have let it get to their heads, very pompus, talk down to people, rude to workers, over work them, its like their a demagod. I personally dont put up with it but im a strong personality. yet iv been threatend to be fired twice over it lol. I normally stick up for ppl too scared to for themself. point being id love to get the yoke to fall on them, their evil deeds, words, harshness fall back on them. im thinking reversing, the mirror box, ? I know I can mess their lives up but as the other poster implied I really would prefer it to be a work related mess up, meaning it directly reflects on their job etc. thanks !!
j82

Unread postby jwmcclin » Mon May 14, 2012 7:32 pm

MaryBee my thoughts are the mirror box for this situation. Its discussed in detail toward the end of this link < http://www.luckymojo.com/uncrossing.html >
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Mon May 14, 2012 8:38 pm

@ Glaciers

I would put this person in a sweet jar so that they are more sweet to others. You could use clove, lavender, and deer's tongue so that they will be more friendly, cooperative, and have nice talk with others.

@J82

I would use the mirror box.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby j82 » Tue May 15, 2012 3:49 pm

thanks starr I looked it over and I definetly like it. I was wondering if anyone could answer for me this question: I was thinking of burrying the box at work where they would frequently walk by it/under it. We have planted some new plants for earth day that I care after and I could easily slip them in those places. thoughts?
j82

how to regain control over him

Unread postby moonmaiden » Wed Aug 29, 2012 12:15 am

Merry meet everyone!

let me explain the situation a bit before I ask a question,

I was seeing a man, nothing serious, however he would give me money, attention and date me. He was very much under my control, and let me run the show.

I went through a rough patch in life though, and ended up telling him off and being very cold and mean. He was extremely upset with me and will no longer speak with me. I have tried to contacting him but he wants nothing to do with me. I would really like to have him back in my life, and go back to our old relationship....KIND OF. An altered version of our old relationship.

Though i like not having the commitment, and would still like the freedom, i do not want HIM to have that. I know i acted mean but I was extremely upset he would ignore me after saying he loved me. I want to control him again, and have him want and think only of me again BUT this time stronger. I dont want to risk having him leave me again just because i was a bit hurtful. I would love if he came back saying sorry, and we could be together again. I dont want to worry about biting my tongue and him leaving.

What can I do? I'd prefer nothing too lovey as i do not think he is my 'soulmate'. Any spells will do, any suggestions I would GREATLY appreciate.
moonmaiden

Re: how to regain control over him

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Wed Aug 29, 2012 12:21 am

Um...you should be upset not with him but yourself. You need to take responsibility for how you acted as you are the one that caused him to ignore you. Its not like hes not ignoring you for no reason.

And why would he say sorry? You should be the sincere one and say sorry rather than expecting him to say sorry for no darn reason. I mean no one wants to be a doormat. Maybe giving him some respect and saying you are truly sorry without the buts would be nice.

Perhpas you can start with a reading to see what needs to be done to achieve what you want. I would start with a reconciliation spell kit to reunite if at all possible.

www.luckymojo.com/reconciliation.html
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby bfly30 » Wed Aug 29, 2012 9:55 pm

I'm no professional but I'm with starsinthesky7 before you try going to look @ spell you should try being a bit more humble, you're coming off kinda mean. The reason that he left is because of you so try giving him a heartfelt apology actually mean it & take it from there, you can't possibly think you say whatever you want then think he's gonna bend to your even animals know their being treated badly & runaway. The guy sounds like a nice person try showing him you appreciate him & what he does for you don't walk all over him it's not right hun
bfly30

Unread postby moonmaiden » Wed Aug 29, 2012 10:21 pm

trying to explain the relationship we had is very.....difficult!
Let me add a bit more.

It was nothing serious, but pretty much he wanted me to boss him around, and 'use' him. LIKE I SAID - not my soulmate - but just what i need at this time in my life. Control!

When i got upset and lashed out, it was more of a 'i'm sick of these games, our relationship doesnt make sense' kind of thing. Though i regretted it later, he was already put off. Though he told me multiple times he loved me, i think the reason he won't accept my apology is because now he thinks I do not want that kind of relationship.

The whole heartfelt apology did not work out, but i'm nervous if i pull the stuff he usually likes (telling him what to do), that it wont work either.

So hopefully that cleared things up a tad, still an unusual relationship - but I do want it back. I want him under my control again, just not sure how to get there.
moonmaiden

Unread postby bfly30 » Wed Aug 29, 2012 10:25 pm

Get a reading I did a yes-no reading & it cleared my head you can also get a full reading they will tell you what route to take with spells once they see what's going on
bfly30

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Thu Aug 30, 2012 3:02 am

Again your not taking ownership and responsibility for YOUR actions. You keep blaming him.

I say move on, as it looks like he has moved on from you.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby moonmaiden » Thu Aug 30, 2012 7:36 pm

Not to be rude stars, but i have never once blamed him.

I have said that I was the one who messed up - that in my mind is taking responsibility. Also the fact I want to fix it shows that I acknowledge my mistakes.

@bfly - I have only dabbled in hoodoo working through my years. However I usually do my own readings in a different way - this has never really failed me and thus I have done a few yes and no question readings. And i have decided to go through with trying to get him back in my life. I just dont want to do something wrong until I have some magick behind me :P

I am just looking for some advice on what products to get and use and how. I dont want him mad at me anymore.
moonmaiden

Unread postby moneytakea » Fri Aug 31, 2012 8:45 pm

First of all you have to realize the more impossible the petition you are asking for, the less likely for it to come true. You can't petition a God of love and fidelity and expect the most great results if you basically want him for your own gratification without committing back to him. That is NOT what love is about and you will not find what you seek in such spells. You must also keep in mind that you want control but are asking for domination, Although they do both play hand in hand they are not the same thing. Dominating him now will only make him fearful of your wishes and fearful to stray from your requests. His will power to resist you will only diminish but you will not have full control. If you seek full control combine a domination spell with a control candle anointed. Concentrate on domination with the spell to a specific Saint such as St. Martha and concentrate on control with the candle. Tell your self that he will do as he say and whatever you put in his head he will come to.

If you however have a change of heart and want to do things the "right" way you can sweeten him and the situation up with a honey jar, just be weary that if you do so commitment would be required from you as well. This means bye bye one night stands and non commitment. As quickly as the spirits will help you , they can turn on you.

Honestly, if you decide to either go with a spell or not the best advice is that in every situation you encounter that you are fair and justified in what you are pursuing. As long as you have a pure heart and a guilty free conscience you can overcome any obstacle in life.

Good Luck in your endeavors.
May your wishes be granted with great results.

Gracias a Dios Y Las 21 Divisiones
moneytakea

Unread postby moonmaiden » Mon Sep 03, 2012 9:51 pm

thank you so much.

I am very much debating doing a reading to see if i should commit more, see if the end results are well by pushing a better relationship....

Thanks for the great advice though.
moonmaiden

Resistance to candlework

Unread postby tboy1977 » Sat Jul 13, 2013 12:07 am

I seem to be in the strangest situation and I don't know what to do NEXT! For a couple of years, every candle I have bought has worked or at least has had influence. But for some reason, these past few candles have failed. But the candles are not ignored. I see the results, but the end result dies away. What do I mean?

OK, I have been on the job hunt for months now with NO real success. When I order Crown of Success they work and I get the interview and am told I did well, but I do not get the job. Road Opener gets me fresh companies, fresh opportunities, but yet I'm still unemployed. I thought maybe some negative energy is blocking my requests, so I order an Uncrossing candle. No luck! I'm out of my gourd because the candles always work or at least the report tells me what to do next. Usually, even if they "don't work", they still work. I had some "adverse" love candles that I can testify still work.

Here is what I want:

I want a programming job. I prefer one I can work from home. If I cannot work from home, my next choice is to stay in Atlanta. I really want a C++ job, or an entry level C# job.

FYI, I have wondered if the reason they aren't working is because my dream of being a published novelist and actor is interfering. That's the other thing. I need mental clarity to complete my goals. But I need the programming job to pay off my credit card debts and get them back to zero. Unless I got a really fun job (like in education or gaming), I really wouldn't be interested in programming except to pay bills.

HELP!!
tboy1977

Re: Resistance to candlework

Unread postby MaryBee » Sat Jul 13, 2013 5:14 pm

If candles alone aren't working, why not try some baths? Get the 13 Herb uncrossing bath and take 13 days worth of baths, to uncross and remove any blocks from you. Then, get a Steady Work mojo bag made for you, or get the Steady Work spell kit and work with it; the directions are enclosed.

http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatbaths.html#herbbaths

[url]http://www.luckymojo.com/steadywork.html
[/url]

Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
Rootworker
AIRR member
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.
MaryBee
Forum Moderator

Unread postby MissMichaele » Sat Jul 13, 2013 11:38 pm

Mary Bee gave good advice. These days, so many people think "candles" when they think of conjure, but there's so much more than that.

Another thing: Steady Work is great for finding a day job, but you might do some Crown of Success work for your dream career, too.

Supplement your Steady Work projects with Money Drawing (money from anywhere and everywhere) and Money Stay With Me (no expensive disasters and money lasting longer than it "should"), so you aren't working at cross-purposes trying to draw a job you dread going to.

You might also get a reading to see why your work is fizzling out.

Good luck,

Miss Michaele
MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Miss Phoenix » Sun Jul 14, 2013 9:08 am

tboy1977: The advice already given is great! I would also add that you might considering doing Clarity work (which can be done with candles or other forms of spell work) to help you determine which career path you really want to explore. I would also add (non-Hoodoo or magically related) that you can take a "day job" that will pay your bills as you work on your other dreams. Stephen King worked for a laundry service during the day and wrote every single night, getting rejection letter after rejection letter, until he finally made it big with Carrie. It is possible to be practical and go for your dreams at the same time.

Best of luck!
Miss Phoenix
MissionaryIndependent.org/readings.html
Hoodoo Psychics: 1-888-4-HOODOO
Miss Phoenix
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Devi Spring » Thu Oct 03, 2013 12:39 pm

I'm just going to chime in to back up the above advice. Sometimes candles alone can get the job done, but I rarely find that one candle by itself gets the job done AND rooted in. It often takes several complementary works done together to really manifest what you want, and get it anchored into your reality.

Remember that we're working with the elements here. Candles are a fire-magic. The qualities of Fire are quickness, passion, inspiration, hotness...all of these are more "fast" qualities. You'll get a fast and hard push. But fire needs food to keep going for any length of time - wood for fuel (earth), oxygen for the chemical reaction (air) - in other words, you need other elements to get a stable result.

I agree that you should add some baths to your regime, and some earthier approaches like a mojo.

The various Lucky Mojo spell kits are awesome, because most have you addressing the problem from several angles: taking baths, burning candles, making and carrying a mojo, burning incense. Try some of the kits recommended by the workers above, and see how your results change!
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - Proud AIRR member and HRCC Graduate.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread postby kaboodle » Thu Jul 17, 2014 9:59 am

What does resistance to candle work mean? Is the person in objection to the petition on a sub conscious level? Or is the person protected?
kaboodle

Unread postby Dragonfly72 » Fri Jul 18, 2014 3:36 pm

How to proceed and what color of candle to choose if there's continual resistance from the part of the target? Frequently all candles while burning are smoking heavily (black soot) which indicates resistance. They are burning, and burning, and burning thru without much result. Please advise is required a lot!
Dragonfly72

Unread postby j82 » Fri Jul 18, 2014 6:45 pm

Kaboodle, it means they are resisting the work, whatever the candle was set for and its purpose. So if you used a Come to me candle and they are resisting then it means they are fighting to come to you. It is a good idea to get a reading and know the person well enough to know if they are more influenced by control or sweets and to use a product that reflects that.

Dragonfly, if the candle is burning with dark soot does it ever clear up ( dark at the top light at the bottom), is their left over wax? any symbols on the wax? Knowing the candle and some idea of the petition would help with advice. I would cleanse you , your home then do the candle and if still dark get a reading to figure out whats best to do in the situation. Like an AIRR reader who can tell you what work to do and how it will effect them. Also as mentioned above candles rarely do the whole working. usually more work is needed too. I use 7 day candles to back up my work while im working on someone ( because it burns 24/7) meaning it is adding pressure to them the whole time I am working on em. It also gives signs such as how it burns which tells me if maybe I need to change or add something . If this is for love perhaps look at doing one of LM spell kits and setting a candle. Also many people will set the candles with intentions. So If I wanted an ex back I would use a return to me, reconcilation candle love me and a stay with me and burn them by each other. Hope this helps!
j82

Unread postby Dragonfly72 » Sat Jul 19, 2014 3:22 am

Thanks! The answer is no, there is always soot on the freestanding (not glass-encased) candles while burning. Even the glass ones are having it quite frequently, so I do know that there is a lot of resistance...

Blessed be St-Anthony for all your help!
Dragonfly72

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sun Jul 20, 2014 9:20 pm

Hello, Dragonfly72 ,
Have you tried asking MISC to set a blockbuster candle for you?
And then start again with your work after you get your report?
www.luckymojo.com/blockbuster.html
Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Also find me on Hoodoo Psychics
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Dragonfly72 » Mon Jul 21, 2014 5:01 am

Great idea! Thanks Miss Aida!
Dragonfly72

Unread postby papagee_whitemojo » Sun Jul 27, 2014 1:28 pm

I'm going to take this from a different approach - through what I call Practical Spiritual Coaching. To me, your last paragraph tells me all I need to know - that YOU are resistant to the work actually working. Your heart isn't in it and it sounds like you really don't want the jobs you're applying for. You're waiting for a publishing deal, an acting job, or something "really fun" to show up instead.

So then I would have to ask you:
1. are you writing every day? sending work to publishers?
2. are you actively auditioning for acting parts? How many? How often?
3 have you applied for any "fun" jobs like gaming? how many?

This is what I tell me clients about "working against their own magic" -- you can't cast a love spell on the guy next door then complain that he comes over too much and pays too much attention to you.

Before the work begins, you have to know what it is you REALLY want. When you are honest with yourself about that, then let the lighting of the candles begin.

Papa Gee
"You can't practice witchcraft while you look down your nose at it." - Practical Magic
papagee_whitemojo

Unread postby Mama Micki » Sun Jul 27, 2014 2:03 pm

Take some time to think about what you really want and write it down. Make sure it's what you want, not what you think you should want or what your friends or family want.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Spells to Overcome Resistance in a Person

Unread postby ineika1 » Wed Aug 27, 2014 5:59 pm

Is there a spell to get rid of resistance in a person?

Is there a candle that can be burn to combat resistance?
ineika1

Re: Spells to Overcome Resistance in a Person

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Wed Aug 27, 2014 7:25 pm

Yes, there are such spells. Depending on what caused the resistance in the first place, you could use Influence Oil or Essence of Bend Over Oil (or a micture) on a skull candle named for them, or burn a fixed and prepared Influence Vigil candle or Essence of Bend Over Vigil Candle, or get them into contact with Influence or Essence of Bend Over powders. There is even a complete Essence of Bend Over Spell kit.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Re: Spells to Overcome Resistance, Change Someone's Mind

Unread postby ineika1 » Wed Aug 27, 2014 9:37 pm

Thank you so much for the reply

its dealing with a guy i like . i got a follow me boy candle burn by the church , they said there was some resistance and past issues
ineika1

Compelling a woman to change her desires in her ideal man

Unread postby JAC71088 » Thu Sep 11, 2014 7:41 am

I was wondering if there was a way to change a person's desires in what they look for in the opposite sex. For example, I'm interested in a girl, and we get along great and I treat her very well, but she's not interested in me in anything more than a friend because I'm short and skinny, and she prefers men with tattoos and muscles. Is there a way to turn her off or away from being attracted to these type of men so that I can focus on getting her to turn her attention towards me? I've already tried love spells but results have only been temporary so I'm looking to attack things from a different angle
JAC71088

Unread postby natstein » Fri Sep 12, 2014 1:57 pm

Hello JAC71088,

I merged your post into a thread about changing peoples minds. You might try some of the things suggested here. I would encourage you to set a time limit on work like this though. If she doesn't seem to be coming your way or the results are always short lived it may be that it is not meant to be and you could find yourself in a better off with someone that you do not need to continually work on n order to keep them with you Hope this is helpful!

Peace~

Nathen
natstein
Forum Moderator

Spell to compell husband to quit expensive hobby

Unread postby Strong Mind » Sat Nov 15, 2014 8:19 am

Hello...

Need advise on what spell/candle to use..

I am currently waiting on a hot foot spell kit for my husband.. In the meantime, I need to get him to quit an expensive hobby. He spends the bulk of his income on this hobby and is using most of his resources on the hobby. While I'm waiting on the hotfoot spell to arrive and be completed, I would like to make sure he quits his hobby and starts to sell the thousands of dollars of equipment and supplies currently in the house. Knowing how much he LOVES this hobby, It will make things much easier for the hotfoot spell to work if the hobby stuff is not tying him to the house. I'm sure he will be able to use some of the money for his speedy exit.. Even if he ends up leaving a few hobby items behind, I can sell them and use the money for the household and children's needs.

Thanks

Strong Mind
Strong Mind

Unread postby natstein » Sat Nov 15, 2014 9:06 am

Hello Strong mind,

I merged your post into the topic on getting people to change their minds. There is also stuff in here on breaking through resistance that may be helpful. Over all I would suggest working a Skull Candle on him along with influence and maybe domination products. Here are links to working with these products:

Domination: http://www.luckymojo.com/domination.html

Influence: http://www.luckymojo.com/influence.html

Skull Candles: http://www.luckymojo.com/skull.html

You can also read about Skull Candles on the forum here: skull-candle-questions-and-answers-t15161.html

You may also want to look on this thread for more ideas on compelling people to do what you want.

spells-to-compel-obedience-by-domination-and-control-t26078.html

Hope this is helpful!

Peace~

Nathen
natstein
Forum Moderator

Re: Spells to Control or Regain Control Over a Resistant Person

Unread postby missy70003 » Mon Jun 29, 2015 8:44 am

I have done the come to me spell a few times and the candle continues to burn with black soot at the top and leaves wax residue rings. I've read on the forums that these are signs of negativity, blockages and stubbornness from him (he is EXTREMELY STUBBORN) I want to do a reconciliation spell and/or a remove negativity spell but not sure which one to use and also a domination spell. Can you PLEASE HELP ME as i am desperate because time keeps passing and we havent talked since our last fight (2 months ago)
missy70003

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Jun 29, 2015 9:16 pm

Hello, missy70003 ,

Oh, boy. This is what I would do:

Please try a blockbuster spell to remove thee obstacles.

Then, go to your next candle and see how that works.

www.luckymojo.com/blockbuster.html

I pray this helps

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Jaime Banks » Sat Jul 11, 2015 11:19 pm

I had a question about a person who is living with me, and although he is currently paying rent, he just does not listen to me or my mother who are the primary Supremes of the house. I want to know what tricks or tips I could use in order for him to OBEY US, LISTEN TO US and mainly, have RESPONSIBIILITY of his actions and picking up after himself and his dog as well. I have an ESSENCE of Bendover kit on it's way....but I need to get thru his thick skull and stop being so disobedient. While still being sweet.

-TBanks91
Thank You SO Much St.Jude.
Jaime Banks

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sun Jul 12, 2015 5:14 am

Hello, TBanks91 ,

It sounds like you have the right spell kit coming.

Here is a list of other domination products: www.luckymojo.com/domination.html

For laying tricks on this person, here is a page for you to get some ideas: www.luckymojo.com/layingtricks.html

I hope that you have success with this. It's always difficult when renters don't meet up to their responsibilities.

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Moon Shadow » Tue Jul 21, 2015 8:27 pm

Hello everyone! I am very new to hoodoo and I'm hoping you can point me in a direction with a situation I have at my workplace.

The three people in question are:

Myself: I am the boss over the other two people.
"Jen": Older woman, in a middle management position, I have known her for years
"Christy": Very young lady in an entry level position, I hired her and she's only been with us for a short period of time.

All three of us got along fine and had a fairly healthy work relationship. I was out of work for medical reasons for about 2 months. During that time Jen had to take over my duties. Though she was financially well compensated for the additional responsibilities she did not take the additional stress well. My guess is Jen viewed my time out of work as a "vacation" and grew resentful. During this time Jen and Christy became extremely close. From what I've heard through the grapevine and from doing my own divination Jen essentially turned the very impressionable Christy against me.

Christy has always been a little rough around the edges but she has now become a surly, rude and unreliable employee. Jen's behavior was very unprofessional when I returned to work but she has since been snapped back into line. On the surface, Jen is behaving but I have no trust for her any longer. Both Jen and Christy are in constant contact with each other via text and phone and I know much of the conversation is about me.

I am very hurt by this. I feel I am being judged unfairly. I did nothing to provoke this. In fact I was considering Christy for a promotion as I came back to work but her horrific behavior halted that.

What can I do to stop them from talking about me?

What can I do to show Christy that Jen deceived her? That Jen's toxic ways have influenced her and caused her to treat me badly?

How can I regain control and render their negative aspects powerless?

Do I do a paper in my shoe? Compelling work or Bendover? I want them both to feel bad for treating me this way.

Thank you for talking the time to read. This has been weighing heavily on me. I appreciate your responses.

Moon Shadow
Moon Shadow

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed Jul 22, 2015 8:52 pm

Hello, Moon Shadow ,

Welcome to the forum!

I a so sorry that this is happening.

The very first thing that I suggest is to stop gossip. I would recommend the spell Kits: www.luckymojo.com/mojocatspells.html

And you can read about stop gossip here: www.luckymojo.com/stopgossip.html

Then, read about Domination here: www.luckymojo.com/domination.html (after all, you are the boss. So, why would you consider Compelling products? I like Bend Over for this case and also other Domination products that you will find on that page).

I would also like use to use protection spells because I think that someone might be after your job or try to get rid of you.

www.luckymojo.com/protectionspells.html

Also, you have to act accordingly also. Spells must compliment your behaviors. I would highly recommend that you have a meeting and le them know that you are in charge.

I hope this helps.

Wishing you the very best
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Moon Shadow » Thu Jul 23, 2015 6:59 am

Thank you Miss Aida!

You are right on target. Jen does want my job. Funny thing is, it's part of my job to groom her for a promotion and I've been doing so all along. I have no problem with her being my equal one day when the opportunity arises for her. She doesn't have to try and "take me down" in order for her to move up.

In the meantime, I need to get this under control. A team meeting is already in the works. Looks like I have some reading to do and some shopping, lol!

Thanks for the direction toward domination rather than compel, makes perfect sense.

This may take a bit of time but I will definitely give you a status update.
Moon Shadow

Unread postby SonofJupiter89 » Fri Mar 17, 2017 7:27 am

Greetings and many blessings for your forum and shop. This has got to be one of the most thorough and practical groups I am a part of and learn from.
I want to keep my situation brief.
My loves father forbids us to be together because of nasty rumors spread about me until
She moves out and she has no real way of moving
Out in the near future.

I have been trying a simple domination spell to stop
Their fighting and then a harmony spell to bring them together and her father still says no. So I'm bringing
Out the big guns I guess.
I intend to to the egg domination spell but I am
Hesitant if that will have a chance of destroying
Reconciliation because its a curse.
What is the effects of this?
Will the outcome be that he submits to my will
But hates me and feels the curse? Will it completely
Shatter his resistance to me?
Or do I need to follow up with more bend over spells to
Demand he let us be together without conditions?

One last question kind of off topic is does direction of one's altar have an effect on spell cast?
Like North east south or west have different intention?

Thank you for your help
SonofJupiter89

Unread postby Miss Aida » Fri Mar 17, 2017 9:33 pm

Hello, SonofJupiter89 ,

Have you tried any sweetening spells first? Maybe a honey jar to sweeten him to you?

Also, have you tried confronting him about the rumors?

I personally prefer the influence skull candle spell found here: www.luckymojo.com/influence.html

Yu could try influencing him to like you or to consider that the rumors are false.

If that doesn't work, then domination spells may be in order.

Find spells here: www.luckymojo.com/domination.html

Also, find information on altars here:

does-altar-set-up-have-an-effect-on-spellwork--t124.html#p33062

Wishing you the vey best

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby SonofJupiter89 » Sat Mar 18, 2017 11:24 am

Thank you so much for your advice!
I have been looking at the skull candle forum
And am so excited to work this influence spell
Instead of anything harmful. <3
Gah so much appreciation!
SonofJupiter89

Previous

• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Curio Company Catallogue

Return to Ask Us for Conjure Help with Domination, Controlling, Compelling, Coercion