• Advertisement
Herb-Magic.com

It is currently Tue Feb 20, 2018 7:50 am

Saint Joseph Spiritual Supplies Questions and Answers

Discussions about Lucky Mojo religious supplies, church goods, and altar tools, plus prayers to God, angels, spirits, saints, and deities.

Re: Saint Joseph Spiritual Supplies Questions and Answers

Unread postby ozmalicious » Tue Feb 23, 2016 12:23 pm

Thank you Saint Joseph for my new job!!!!!
ozmalicious

Unread postby monika » Sun Sep 04, 2016 7:37 am

Thank you Joseph for my new job and for being there for me in my time of need.
monika

Unread postby runner5203 » Wed Sep 14, 2016 6:08 am

St. Joseph is wonderful. Thank you for all the opportunities you have been sending my way. I could not believe it when I received an offer from the exact place I was interested in, to do the exact work I wanted to do. I pray the contract continues for a long time and that St. Joseph blesses my husband with a great new contract too! THANK YOU!
runner5203

Unread postby Marie Laveau » Sun Oct 16, 2016 7:28 am

The other day I received some kind of sign while I am in needed at the moment for a job.

My personal story with Saint Jospeh is peculiar, I always have seen him as a man who had to face with a great deal in life, some kind of tenderness comes to my mind when I think about his persona. The husband of a woman who became pregnat prior her wedding by the Holy Ghost being the baby not Saint Joseph's son, The Son of God instead. He provided his terrenal family with a home due to his job, his devotion to his family and the love for God.
Never complained, never failed, always obedient.

My last contract expired in August, and although it was good for me (the place was horrible) I need a job.

I go regularly to church because I like to give thanks God and Saints when I am working with them.

Saint Jude always has helped me with spectacular miracles, in a way I cannot explain. That is why he is to me a Great among the Greats, so humbled. Once he helped me with a job I needed desperately at the moment, but almost two years later had to quit it because of the endeavour and I got a better chance.
Have learnt that I only go to my dear Jude if I am truly needed of desperate. And he never, never, fails. NEVER! Love him so much.

In my long way working with saints (have been raised as a Catholic but I believe in God in my own way), I have learnt and I prefer, to ask for help to saints specifically gifted with concrete matters. For example, If I am desperate I go to Saint Jude, or if I think something is impossible, I go to my dear Saint Rita.

But never asked for help to Saint Joseph, and the most part of my requests in life have been about job. Many times petition granted, many others not.

Yesterday it was Saint Teresa of Avila day, a great woman; and I wanted to honour her in my church. Went to church where she had a beatiful ceremony.
She's the holy patron of writters as she was the first woman doctored of the Catholic Church and wrote extraordinary books. That is why almost all the Popes pray to her for having inspiration when they have to write the encyclical. A truly venerated saint next to other Teresa: Saint Therese de Lisieux, holy patron of misionaires.

Well, the ceremony finished yesterday and before leaving the church I went to the little place dedicated to various religious figures, and I went there to thanks Saint Rita for all her help during years towards me (I usually do that when I go to church). As I was praying, I felt something really speciall: a force which came from my right side.
And I saw him, there, in a corner, with all those lillies and little Jesus child in his arm. He was Saint Joseph, like if he was seeking me for ask him for help.
Not far from my house there is a church dedicated to him, but did not know there was a big statue of Saint Joseph in my church, never saw him before.

An enormous force started to run through my spine when I looked at him so beautiful with his lillies and little Jesus. For any reason, is like if he was telling me "ask me for the help you need".

Many weeks ago I started to read some threads in this forum and arrived to Saint Joseph one but never felt the need of asking him for help; even having had so much curiosity about him for the great deal he had to face being Mary's husband and Jesu's father on Earth. He's truly venerated in my country, many years ago it was common having a José, at least one, in every family, as he was the one who provided all the necessary for the Sacred Family, San José is really venerated here and truly beloved.
I always have had that image of him: a devotee jew at his time who had to face a tremendous challenge in life. Sometimes I thought "Oh my God, poor José who had to face that responsability!".

But never prayed to him.

Yesterday something changed. As I wrote in Saint Martha's thread, sometimes I feel like many saints have come to me when I was in need for something.
I don't know if I was looking for them or they were looking for me.
As Saint Jude, Saint Mary Madeleine, Saint Rita or Saint Martha did, my dear José has done it again.

Today have prayed to him and during that moment have felt something special, a special bond between us. He has not granted any petition yet, but I have felt the need of telling this.

I feel his company, a strange force, cannot explain.

Thank you so much Saint Joseph.
Marie Laveau

Unread postby Marie Laveau » Sat Jan 28, 2017 2:46 pm

Saint Joseph thread is a little abandoned it seems.

I have a question for you about dear Joe. Have you ever petition Saint Joseph about running your own business? I mean, for one who are their own bosses.
I have an online project with a friend, a shop, but our income is not regular, if we want to earn a decent salary we need more clients, have asked the same at the Saint Martin Caballero thread, but don't know who of them fits for my request. Maybe working with both saints?

Thanks everybody.
Marie Laveau

Unread postby Sister Jean » Sat Jan 28, 2017 5:41 pm

Hello Marie Laveau,

Since St. Joseph is petitioned more for real estate and job-getting matters, it sounds like San Martin Cabellero is better suited to help in this situation, and I answered your question about him on that thread.
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Marie Laveau » Sun Mar 19, 2017 1:52 am

All the glories to the beloved and great father Saint Joseph.
Happy and grateful celebrating his feast day today.

Thanks for all the help I receive every time I petition him.
Thanks God. Deep gratitude.

Love you my dear Joseph!
Marie Laveau

Unread postby Marie Laveau » Sun Mar 19, 2017 1:54 am

Sister Jean,

Thanks for your response; too late but I have been really busy!!!

I will take into account!
Marie Laveau

Previous

• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to Religious Goods and Altar Tools in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure