• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Curio Company Catallogue

It is currently Mon Jun 26, 2017 5:57 pm

Spells to Destroy Affair or Marriage So I Get the One I Want

Re: Spells to Destroy Affair or Marriage So I Get the One I Want

Unread postby Brooke » Sat Aug 02, 2014 6:20 pm

If you have access to the driveway they both walk over you could mix some breakup powder and inflamatory confusion powder with some dirt and sprinkle that across the driveway, as well as maybe some of the same oils on their door handle and in the keyhole so it gets on their keys that they carry with them.

I am not sure of spreading the vinegar jar contents someone else maybe able to answer that but if there is anywhere possible to bury it on their property where they will both be walking over it is a good idea. What I have done in the past when I couldnt bury it on their property I was able to get it underneath the house through a small gap so it is still right beneath their bedroom floor.

You could lightly oil the golf bag as well.
Brooke

Unread postby j82 » Sat Aug 02, 2014 7:21 pm

I would powder the bag rather then oil.. oil smears and he will feel it the powder is dry and will go unoticed on the gulf items. I second brooke on ideas with the powders and burrying the vin jar where they will step over it. Id also burn black candles dressed with the oils and powders while he is gone praying for this.
j82

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sat Aug 02, 2014 9:30 pm

Hello, Mimi123 ,
My husband was an avid golfer. And let me tell you, if there was one little dab of anything on either his bag or his clubs, he would know it!
Golfers know their equipment inside and out. I'm afraid you'll get busted.
If this were me, I wouldn't mess with that bag
You've had some good suggestions. But my suggestion to you is to wait until they leave and then bury that vinegar jar on their property so that they'll walk over it (as Brooke has suggested)
Anyway, you've had many suggestions here. Now, it's up to you.
Wishing you the best with this
PROUD member of AIRR
Also find me on Hoodoo Psychics
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Mimi123 » Sun Aug 03, 2014 1:00 am

Thank you all for your suggestions. They're a great help,
All the best
Mimi123

Re: Spells to Destroy a Marriage So I Can Get the One I Want

Unread postby johnny843 » Sun Aug 10, 2014 5:53 am

iam trying to make two people hate each other. ive tried brake up kits no luck , ive tried jar spell no luck has anyone else tried anything else that WORKED ? if so please share with me
johnny843

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Aug 11, 2014 7:50 pm

Hello, Johnny,
Here's some really good spells: www.luckymojo.com/spells/black/antilovespells.html
Also, I really think that you ought to do some clarity spells on her with a white skull candle to make her understand that he is not good for her.
I think you ought to be persistent in doing many clarity skull candle spells. persistence because she's a little stubborn
www.luckymojo.com/clarity.html
Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Pinky » Thu Aug 14, 2014 11:07 am

Hi all!
I need help with some questions. If i casted a breakup spell for a couple to split , can i cast one on him to be with me? Cast 2 different spells ? I need answers asap.
Thanks so much!!!
Pinky

Unread postby J-Mo » Thu Aug 14, 2014 3:38 pm

Hey pinky,

There is actually a moving candle spell that does just that, it breaks the couple up and at the same time pulls your target to you http://www.luckymojo.com/breakup.html it's under the heading "Break Up/Stay with me spell using figural candles"

You might also consider doing a honey jar on your love interest http://www.luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html and a freezer spell for the person you want out of the picture http://www.luckymojo.com/freezer.html.

Best of luck!
J-Mo
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Pinky » Thu Aug 14, 2014 7:40 pm

Thank you so much. All of you who are trying to help . Would these spells work if i do not have any of that persons concerns? I have nothing belonging to him. He lives in another state .I can get photos. I also need to hide whatever i do because i do not want my partner seeing it so candles are kind of hard as well due to my personal privacy.
I sometimes wish i could pay someone to do this for me but with what ive seen they charge , there is no way i can afford it. :/.
So please list or tell me how you all can help. Thank you very much!!!xoxo
Pinky

Unread postby Miss Aida » Thu Aug 14, 2014 8:54 pm

Hello, Pinky ,
J-Mo just gave you the spells that you need to do.
The spells will be weaker without personal concerns but they can still work.
Just try them.
This is about all the advice that we can give you. We have helped you on many threads with your situation. We have given you links, threads, advice, etc.
Try the numerous spells that we all have recommended to you on the many threads that you have posted on.
There is no simple and easy way to do these spells that doesn't involve effort.
Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Break them up, so I can move in-- could this work?

Unread postby Twindnature » Mon Sep 15, 2014 11:49 am

So, I've done the reading and it is a possibility. I was hoping someone might be able to tell me whether this spell idea is a viable one or if it's just kind of nonsense. Maybe it just needs a tweak? Any help would be awesome!

I was thinking I could make a mojo or bottle with
*the hair of a black cat and a black dog- so they'd "fight like cat's and dogs"
*Knot Weed to tie down their movement's toward each other
*Red Pepper for stirring up problems
*Lemon Verbena for discord
and
*Fire Ants to symbolize the quick rage and so their snipes and bites will be that much worse, burn, swell and painful.

I really don't want to but I want him more. :\

Thank you so much for any help!

<3
Twindnature

Unread postby natstein » Mon Sep 15, 2014 4:30 pm

Hello Twindnature,

Overall it looks good to me. I don't think I would use the knotweed since you do want him to leave. I feel like it would hold them together (in a nasty relationship but he may not want to leave despite that. A whole different kind of cursing there!). I would but all the rest of it in a bottle with some Restless products (http://www.luckymojo.com/products-restless.html) and fill it up with vinegar and shake it everyday!

Peace~

Nathen
natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Twindnature » Mon Sep 15, 2014 6:23 pm

Good tip on the Knotweed! What would you think about tossing some Snake Sheds into the bottle to "live" that negativity into them? I considered it earlier but I was concerned the crawling under his skin would continue to live beyond their relationship....
Twindnature

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Sep 15, 2014 10:38 pm

Hello, Twindnature ,

When I make break up jars, I'm very careful about what I put in there because I don't want to hurt the other person.

Try the vinegar jar spell subforum with 28 pages of great ideas: vinegar-jar-questions-and-answers-t5581.html

Wishing you the best with this

take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Twindnature » Tue Sep 16, 2014 6:38 am

Thank you Miss Aida.
I was really worried about that myself, I just wasn't sure how to go about it.

<3
Twindnature

Unread postby tabbyall4 » Sat Oct 04, 2014 10:16 am

When bad luck come back on me if I make a vinegar jar to make a couple fight and not get along as revenge from them?
tabbyall4

Unread postby Susan Barnes » Sat Oct 04, 2014 3:47 pm

Hi tabbyall4,

Not neccessarily.

Make sure the mate isn't a magical worker or that person will take revenge on you.

I'd encourage you to get a reading on the situation before doing anything of that nature.

www.readersandrootworkers.org

Good Luck!
Member of AIRR
Member of Hoodoo Psychics
Call 1-888-4-HOODOO Ext: 9000
Susan Barnes
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sun Oct 05, 2014 12:32 pm

Hello, tabbyall4 ,

In addition to Susan Barnes great recommendation, I suggest that you use protection so that this doesn't happen again: www.luckymojo.com/fierywall.html

And, you might also want to consider bathing with Hyssop when you perform such spells. www.herb-magic.com/hyssop.html

Protect yourself FIRST!!

Take care and wishing you success with your spells
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby tabbyall4 » Sun Oct 05, 2014 3:41 pm

They aren't magical people lol I did the vinegar jar with vinegar and hot ingredients and the petition and shake it up twice a day it isn't to break the marriage apart but to cause havoc as revenge.and miss Aida I've done to orders of products every time they had a problem where it would decline and my money is pending but my card works for everything else so I don't have any products
tabbyall4

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sun Oct 05, 2014 7:22 pm

Hello, tabbyall4,

Yikes. That's weird.

If this were me, I would call and e-mail the shop and maybe they can fix this problem

Here's the number, the fax, and the e-mail address: 707-887-1521 / fax: 707-887-7128
email: order@luckymojo.com

Good luck!!
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby tabbyall4 » Tue Oct 07, 2014 6:08 pm

Does it take time it to work it hasn't so far and it looks like my honey jar stopped working too coworkers are being a pest after a week
tabbyall4

Unread postby Miss Aida » Tue Oct 07, 2014 7:36 pm

Hello, tabbyall4 ,

Yes, spells take time to work. Please check out this subforum for your answers: signs-movement-completion-of-spells-questions-&-answers-t6436.html

Also, sometimes things will happen that don't appear to be in your favor but, in the end, it turns out that spirit is working to help you (but in their way, not yours).

Patience and confidence in your work is needed.

Wishing you great success with this
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

PostThis post was deleted by Kuntrygirl90 on Sun Sep 27, 2015 8:36 am.

Spells to Destroy Affair; So I can Get him back

Unread postby Kuntrygirl90 » Sun Sep 27, 2015 8:43 am

Hello Everyone..........

Hopefully i'm not being redundant asking this question; searched and searched didn't find an answer......... Well i have a 2 part question

1). How do i get rid of a woman that i have no information on? (No name, picture, phone number, etc.). I know someone new has pushed me right out the picture :cry: and i want my baby back!! We had a verbal spat about him lying to me about why he's not spending time with me anymore. Him walking away and saying "I took things the wrong way, but Life goes on" was a huge Red Flag!

2). Hidden agenda Mail: Can i use some Follow Me Boy or Come Back to me Sachet Powder and send it in the mail to my ex to get him to come back to me? I was thinking of sending him a pair of my thongs (that he's never seen me in :) ) And sprinkle some powder on it and send it to him. Would or could this work?

Any and all feedback to my questions would be welcomed and appreciated.

Thanx....
Kuntrygirl90

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sun Sep 27, 2015 7:54 pm

Hello, Kuntrygirl90 ,

I would perform the break up spell. There's a terrific picture of moving him away from her and toward you on the mid lower right hand side of this page:

www.luckymojo.com/breakup.html

Answer #2: DEFINITELY YES!!! It is a GREAT idea!

Wishing you the very best

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Kuntrygirl90 » Wed Sep 30, 2015 5:44 pm

Thank You so much Miss Aida for the information and feedback :-) I just want to be clear that i can use the break up spell although i have no clue who the woman is her name, picture, or any type of information on her? Better yet if its only one woman or more than one. Just wanna make sure before i proceed... Lol

And i'm soooo looking forward to doing the mailed thong and Sachet Powder trick! :-)

Oh yea, one more thing....
I burned a red skull candle last-night and i let it burn all the way through instead of in segments.... I know you cant tell me what it reads without seeing it, but my question is if there is little bit of black soot in the candle wax , is that a good or bad thing? There was no black smoke or anything, but just a small section of the melted wax has black soot that's present. I'm assuming maybe it came from the petition i placed inside the skull, but i don't know and it was my first time doing a Red skull candle spell. So yea i was just wondering if the black soot in the wax is a good or bad sign?
Kuntrygirl90

Unread postby Miss Athena » Wed Sep 30, 2015 7:48 pm

Hi Kuntrygirl90,

Black soot is generally a sign of potential obstacles. You might want to re-do the spell to see if you get the same results.

Here is a terrific page that Miss Cat wrote on candle divination. It could help you find answers:

http://www.luckymojo.com/candlemagicdivination.html

Good luck.
HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Kuntrygirl90 » Wed Sep 30, 2015 10:11 pm

Hello Miss Athena :-)

Thank you for the information, I will go to the link you provided to read what Miss Cat provided and made available; when it comes to candle divination.
Kuntrygirl90

Unread postby othoi_mojo » Sun Jun 05, 2016 8:49 am

Hi all, I have done a break up spell watching Youtube. The task's ingredients was red pepper, pins, cayanne pepper, vinegar, salt etc mixing in a bottle with the enemy's named paper. I have done it at night 12:30am & kept it on the home's shelf.

Response wanted---

1. Is my spell ok?

2. We know every spell has side effects even reversing back so what should I do for protection if I do any break up or binding or making someone away spell?

3. If I open the stopper of the bottle & keep more enemy's name inside the bottle then cover it only, will any problem be there?

4. I kept that made spell in my home's rack, is it right or where should be placed the spelled bottle.

Please anybody experienced there response me & guide me for the right direction. This my first spell which i made so please.
othoi_mojo

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Sun Jun 05, 2016 10:05 am

Dear othoi_mojo,

1) I have no idea what you saw on Youtube, nor do i care, so please do not post a link. The spell sounds like a typical hoodoo bottle spell, but see my reply to (3) because there is some question in my mind about why you did this spell, whether you put both parties' names in it, and what your intentions are.

2) "We" (by which i mean "don't include me!") do not know any such thing as that "every spell has side effects." I have no idea who taught you this, nor do i care to affirm or deny your personal belief. I think you should speak to your own Youtube instructor about this belief, because you are asking me to evaluate something i do not even believe to be true! However, if for some reason, participating in this forum is of interest to you, then , regarding beliefs and opinions about spell "side effects," please see this forum thread and discuss that matter there, not here:

Can Spells Back-Fire, Blow Back, Reverse On Me, or Harm Me?
can-spells-back-fire,-blow-back,-reverse-on-me,-or-harm-me--t40.html

3) I cannot evaluate adding "more enemy's name(s)" to this spell. I think you may be confused about this spell. Did you start your bottle with the names of both parties to a marriage or a long-term affair? Then that is your spell. No other people would be involved. If the person is a player and has MANY casual lovers, then a bottle spell for the break up of an affair or marriage is NOT what you want and since breaking up an affair or marriage is the topic of this thread (see the title of the thread), then you may be asking the question in the wrong area of the board.

4) You would wish to deploy the spell where the married couple or couple engaged in a long-term affair (to which you are the outside party) would have to walk over it. See these web pages for instructions:

Bottle Spells
http://www.luckymojo.com/bottlespells.html

Laying Tricks
http://www.luckymojo.com/layingtricks.html
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby holly2004 » Wed Jul 13, 2016 8:32 am

hi heaven

did you get a result you want?

im in a situation like yours love help
holly2004

Unread postby Sister Jean » Wed Jul 13, 2016 3:18 pm

Hello holly2004,

In case the person you're addressing doesn't see your post, would you like to tell us more about your situation so we can better assist you?
Thank you, St. Michael, St. Expedite, St. Martha, Bone Mama!
ID #1590G
I'm on Hoodoo Psychics!
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Want to break up a couple and make the husband come to me.

Unread postby nadeema » Sun Sep 11, 2016 5:28 am

Hi,

I don't know if i am posting in the correct forum, i am very new to the site and this field too.

I want to make a couple divorce and then i want the husband to fall in love with me and come to me.(he is already attracted to me,we had an emotional affair for 4 months and then he stopped all contact because he felt guilty)

his wife treats him badly, she does not give him love, attention, care or sex and she behaves in an arrogant way because she earns more than him. but he feels guilty to leave her and his family background (they are a well known well respected family in their area) is preventing him from divorce too.

So i want them to divorce and i want him to love me and come to me.

what oils/kits shall i buy and what spells shall i do? or do you know a well trusted spell caster who will do it for me?

thank you
nadeema

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sun Sep 11, 2016 8:13 pm

Hello, nadeema ,

I have moved your post to the correct subforum

Please read the 4 pages here for spell ideas. If you have any questions after reading these pages, please don't hesitate to ask.

I don't know which AIRR members do this work.

But you can find AIRR members here (and ask them)

http://readersandrootworkers.org

Wishing you the best

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby nadeema » Sun Sep 11, 2016 10:35 pm

hi,

Thank you for the reply, i have now finished reading these pages. i think i shall order the break up spell kit..... do they really work....? I am confused, worried.... will it make them divorce?
nadeema

Unread postby Sister Jean » Mon Sep 12, 2016 6:57 pm

Hello nadeema,

This forum is full of testimonials from Lucky Mojo customers who have used Lucky Mojo products with success. Not all spells work because everything is up to God's will, but don't order the Break Up kit unless you are prepared for the results that may come, i.e., divorce of the couple you're targeting.
Thank you, St. Michael, St. Expedite, St. Martha, Bone Mama!
ID #1590G
I'm on Hoodoo Psychics!
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby fire_and_ice » Sat Oct 15, 2016 11:55 pm

When doing a 3-candle moving candle spell in order to simultaneously Break Up a couple while bringing one of the members of the couple toward me, would I face West (to diminish/repel something) or face East (to attract something)? Since this is a double-purpose spell, it seems that it could be either direction: Face West for Break up, Or Face East for attract/bring person toward me.

(The kind of spell I'm talking about is mentioned in a post by ConjureMan Ali, at: spells-to-destroy-affair-or-marriage-so-i-get-the-one-i-want-t23314.html#p25123.)

My instinct says Face West for Break Up, since that's the primary purpose of the spell, but I'm not sure.
Then again there might be some reason that I'm not aware of to Face East for this spell.

Regarding Facing West or East: What do people usually do for this spell? Anyone know?
fire_and_ice

Unread postby cassiopaeia » Sun Oct 16, 2016 9:56 am

I usually orient it so that the member of the couple who is being moved to someone else is traveling eastward, so the other member of the couple is moving away from them and therefore to the west. So you yourself would be facing either north or south, depending on the orientation of your altar. Although sometimes if there are specific geographic conditions involved, like in a long-distance relationship or what have you, I'll work the spell in accordance with those. But basically, my feeling with moving candle spells is that if you work with directionality it's stronger to apply that to the candles themselves.

I hope that makes sense!
Thank you Saint Anthony
Thank you Saint Martha
Thank you Saint Jude
cassiopaeia

Unread postby fire_and_ice » Sun Oct 16, 2016 12:53 pm

Thank you cassiopaeia for that information. My altar is on the small side, so I could move it to some extent, to the best direction for a spell. Is there any info on whether facing North or facing South is better for a spell like this?

And cassiopaeia, you're info about the direction of the moving candles is very interesting. I had not thought of that aspect of this spell.
fire_and_ice

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sun Oct 16, 2016 7:37 pm

Hello, fire_and_ice ,

You could have your candle facing east and have him facing west (emotions) and then have him move to you.

Or, do what cassiopaeia advised.

it's up to you.

Don't overthink the spell

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby fire_and_ice » Sun Oct 16, 2016 7:41 pm

Thank you for the reply, Miss Aida.
Cassiopaeia's suggestions sound good. So if/when I do a spell like this, I'll probably use those suggestions.
fire_and_ice

Unread postby cassiopaeia » Mon Oct 17, 2016 9:53 am

As to the question of facing north or south, I think I would face north if possible. On maps, north is up and travelers used to use the North Star to help them navigate, so north feels to me like a good strong grounded place from which to work.
Thank you Saint Anthony
Thank you Saint Martha
Thank you Saint Jude
cassiopaeia

Unread postby fire_and_ice » Mon Oct 17, 2016 1:10 pm

Thank you, cassiopaeia.
fire_and_ice

Karma?

Unread postby Jeh1123 » Sat Mar 18, 2017 9:22 am

Just a quick question. Would a break up spell to destroy a relationship in order to be with the person back fire on you and eventually the same would happen to you? I'm looking into a break up spell because I just found out the guy I love is in a relationship with someone else this entire year, he's in a 5 or 6 year relationship. He has feelings for me too but he doesn't want to hurt me that's why he stopped contacting me until recently. Like I would do a break up spell but I wouldn't want it to come back and bite me.
Jeh1123

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sun Mar 19, 2017 8:26 pm

Hello, Jeh1123,

Honestly, I would get a reading on this first to see what is really going on and if it is justified

Find readers here:

http://readersandrootworkers.org

OR

www.hoodoopsychics.com

Wishing you the best

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Previous

• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Hoodoo, Conjure, Training Workshops

Return to Ask Us for Conjure Help with Break-Ups, Hot-Footing, Separation, and Divorce