• Advertisement
Call Hoodoo Psychics 1-888-4-HOODOO

It is currently Tue May 23, 2017 4:30 pm

Saint Martha Spiritual Supplies Questions and Answers

Discussions about Lucky Mojo religious supplies, church goods, and altar tools, plus prayers to God, angels, spirits, saints, and deities.

Re: Saint Martha Spiritual Supplies Questions and Answers

Unread postby Sapmoss » Wed Mar 15, 2017 5:34 pm

Thank you Saint Martha ... and candle servers at MISC....before my candle was even finished burning my request was granted for a work situation and problem fixed. I am very relieved .. and amazed! Feeling blessed... thank you so much...
Sapmoss

Unread postby blackcalalily » Wed Mar 15, 2017 7:28 pm

Thank you St Martha Lubana for all your patience, understanding and kindness towards me.

You are amazing and wonderful.

I have 110% faith in you, trust in you and believe in you.

You are and have always been so good to me, kind to me and patient with me. Along the way, you have taught me how to be patient and be more understanding and I am truly grateful.

Thank you! Thank you St Martha Lubana.
Thank you so very much St Martha Lubana, I am truly grateful! You are wonderful.
blackcalalily

Unread postby Rubia » Wed Mar 15, 2017 10:15 pm

Most Holy Santa Marta! Thank you for all you have done for me! I have so much faith in you. I honor and praise you forever!
Thank you St. Martha!
Rubia

Unread postby Luv_Doll » Thu Mar 16, 2017 7:50 pm

Hello Miss Aida, I work with the other Saint Martha... Any products for her?

Thank you Saint Martha for agreeing to work with me!
Thank you Saint Barbara for all you have done for me!!!
Luv_Doll

Unread postby Sister Jean » Fri Mar 17, 2017 9:50 am

Hello Luv_Doll,

Are you talking about Filomena Lubana, who isn't a Catholic saint but is nicknamed St. Martha the Dominator? If you click on the first page of this thread, Miss Cat posts both pictures of the statues and includes an "add to cart" button so you can order that beautiful snake statue. However, Filomena Lubana doesn't have her very own line of Lucky Mojo products, but I think you just use the regular St. Martha products here:

http://www.luckymojo.com/saintmarthadominator.html
Thank you, St. Michael, St. Expedite and La Santisima Muerte!

HRCC #1590G
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Luv_Doll » Sat Mar 18, 2017 10:19 pm

Hi Sister Jean, I currently I have 2 statues a big a small that I carry when I travel to set up her alter while away... I was looking to see if maybe there was other items that maybe you had that I can purchase as I'm always looking for new things to buy :)
Also someone bought to my attention not sure if this is true or not but I figured I asked , is it harder to petition saints during lent?? I don't know if that question was asked before I didn't see it previously but I apologize if it was!! I'm just always curious to know!! Thanks in advance :D

Luv_Doll

Unread postby Luv_Doll » Sat Mar 18, 2017 10:30 pm

Thank you Saint Martha ! Tonight I saw how much you are truly still working with me! I have so much trust and belief in you! I'm grateful for all you have done for me !! Words can't describe the gratitude I have!!! You have become a true friend and I'm glad to have you in my life! Thank you once again! You continue to amaze me EVERY day! Again I'm forever grateful :D
Luv_Doll

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sun Mar 19, 2017 8:45 pm

Hello, Luv_Doll

Sister Jean has listed the products

I keep telling my clients that God and the Saints are NOT going to ignore anybody because the moon phase isn't correct, the time of day isn't correct, the hands of the clock aren't correct, the planets are not aligned correctly, or time of the year.

Bologna!

God and the Saints almost ALWAYS listen!

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Also find me on Hoodoo Psychics
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby iulia » Wed Mar 22, 2017 4:52 pm

Can Saint Martha be asked to break up my ex from his new gf?
iulia

Unread postby Fox » Thu Mar 23, 2017 4:40 pm

I started a 9 day novena candle petition to help me with my troubled relationship, but when I started it it seems that we've been fighting and coming into conflict more (often started, unintentionally, by me). He's a very sensitive person and prone to walling off, and I've pushed it to the limit by asking too much/wanting to push the discussion too much resulting in him actually losing his temper. This is not what I wanted, and I get the impression that it's linked to the novena, can anyone shed light on why this might be happening? Should I stop it? I don't want any more fighting.
Seeking to learn more.
Fox

Unread postby Miss Aida » Thu Mar 23, 2017 9:09 pm

Hello, Fox,

I really don't think a Saint would do that. But, if you think it's caused by this then, stop it. Do what's in your heart.

If she has not given you any signs whatsoever, then maybe she doesn't want to work with you

I'm just guessing here. You would need a reading on this

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby iulia » Sun Mar 26, 2017 7:10 pm

I want to work with Saint Martha to get my ex back, but he is in a new relationship. Can i ask St. Martha to break him up from his new gf? Or ask to dominate him and get back to me? I need advice abaut the petition, i dont want to upset her, asking something that i shouldn't.
iulia

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Mar 27, 2017 8:44 pm

Hello, iulia ,

I personally prefer the second option: Dominate him (since that's what she does) and bring him back to you

Wishing you the best

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Brooklyn_Rose » Tue Mar 28, 2017 11:47 am

Thank you, St. Martha, for bringing a major turnaround to my situation. Things have seemingly taken a turn for the worse and I apologize for not continuing to work with you after the novena finished. I promise to begin a new novena with you tonight, with a small offering, as I know you can pull through for me!

thank you, also, for all the signs you gave me during the entire novena. I ask of you to continue to show them to me during this second novena, as I love working with you!!!
Brooklyn_Rose

Unread postby Rubia » Tue Mar 28, 2017 6:21 pm

Just wondering, what color glitter could I use in St. Martha's candle?

Thank you St. Martha for all you have done for me!
Thank you St. Martha!
Rubia

Unread postby blackcalalily » Wed Mar 29, 2017 8:28 pm

Thank you St Martha Lubana

You are as always amazing and wonderful. Thank you so much.

Thank you for your patience, understanding and for continuing to work with me.

I have faith in you, believe in you, and trust you.

Thank you for all that you have done and continue to do.

Thank you St Martha Lubana, Thank you.
Thank you so very much St Martha Lubana, I am truly grateful! You are wonderful.
blackcalalily

PostThis post was deleted by Rubia on Thu Mar 30, 2017 3:19 pm.
Reason: Spoke to AIRR reader, question answered

Unread postby Luv_Doll » Thu Mar 30, 2017 11:17 pm

Brooklyn_Rose

Hi Brooklyn Rose, after the first novena if you don't mind me asking what happened? Did you have much success with the first novena? Thanks in advance for your response :)
Luv_Doll

Unread postby Luv_Doll » Thu Mar 30, 2017 11:40 pm

So Tuesday was the last day of my novena and I lit a white candle as a "thank you" to Saint Martha for all her hard work... I gave her white wine, Malta, coffee, perfume, coffee, cornbread, dark chocolate and a dozen of white roses in front of her statue as a thanks with a rubber snake... Well me and my boyfriend had tension yesterday morning this morning and then he broke up with me today... He went from this loving man all these past weeks to breaking up with me just randomly… I'm wondering if the white candle offended her in some kind of way? It's the last week of the novena and I lit a white candle to represent love, purity, peace... I tried to explain that to her when I prayed… Did anybody else hear that she may have not liked white candles?
So as of now me and him are broken up and it ended really bad… It's so bad that I feel a strong sense of hate towards him!!! Like I really loved him but he was being really cold and mean then I just feel very hateful and angry... It ended with me screaming a bunch of times "I hate you, I hate you, I hate you" and I meant it... Seems odd... I was going to do another novena but I was going to see how the rest of the week played out… I don't want to keep doing novenas to keep a man!! I am hoping that because I lit a candle all of this is not happening LOL… Because I usually lit green ones!! Green ones were great for me! Anyways please let me know if anybody else has experience something similar!!! Thanks :D

Luv_Doll

Unread postby Sister Jean » Fri Mar 31, 2017 10:01 am

Hello Luv_Doll,

I'm very sorry to hear about you and your boyfriend, but I don't think something as small as lighting a white candle for St. Martha would cause a blow-up breakup like this. If you want to do spellwork to help reconcile the two of you, check out this thread:

spells-for-ex-lover-ex-spouse-to-return-reconcile-reunite-t650-5220.html?hilit=reconciliation

Take care.

HRCC #1590G
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby RoseStar21 » Sat Apr 01, 2017 1:20 pm

Thank you so much Saint Martha for working with me and answering my petitions.
I love you so very much and ask that you continue helping me and others who ask for your help.
RoseStar21

Unread postby Happyntd » Sat Apr 01, 2017 1:53 pm

Saint Martha,

I believe it was you who intervened this morning. Thank you! I have much gratitude and love for you.
Happyntd

Unread postby Rubia » Tue Apr 04, 2017 2:25 pm

Thank you St. Martha for the continuous signs and for answering my family member's petition! You are amazing! I believe and have so much faith in you!
Thank you St. Martha!
Rubia

Unread postby kdimples_560 » Tue Apr 04, 2017 4:30 pm

Thank You Saint Martha! I know you are guiding my situation and I know you will answer my petitions. Thank you so much for what you have done so far.
kdimples_560

Unread postby blackcalalily » Tue Apr 04, 2017 9:41 pm

You are amazing and wonderful.

Thank you for all your patience and kindness, thank you for your understanding and for all the things you have given me and continue to give me.

Thank you Thank you St Martha Lubana
blackcalalily

Unread postby Luv_Doll » Thu Apr 06, 2017 2:07 am

Thank you Saint Martha for all you continue to do for me and everyone on here! Blessings to you all :)

Luv_Doll

Unread postby Luv_Doll » Sun Apr 09, 2017 12:57 pm

I was reading some of the old posts and I was wondering does Starsinthesky still post or do readings on here? Thanks in advance!!

Luv_Doll

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Apr 10, 2017 7:53 pm

Helllo, Luv_Doll ,

No, she does not

Sorry!

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Rubia » Tue Apr 11, 2017 4:19 pm

Hi!

At this point I'm at a loss....I'm currently on my 2nd nine week novena to St Martha. I leave the glass encased vigils lit for her until they go out. During my first novena my petition was granted within the 2nd week. The first set of nine vigils burned beautifully, clean glass, not a steak, and each burned for 8 days. Things were great between us!

During the 9th week, I had a very calm conversation with my target as I was getting mixed signals. He didn't like what I had to say and mistook something I said as an ultimatum, he blew up. We talked several times shortly after, within a week, and it seemed as though everything was going to be ok, however, he brought up the fact that he felt I was giving him an ultimatum and wasn't having it. I told him he misunderstood what I said. He became frustrated and was getting angry so I decided to just leave him be to cool off. The last thing he said was that he would contact me later that day. Haven't heard from him since, that was almost a month ago.

My current novena vigils are burning complete opposite of the first; sooty on top, clearing towards the bottom, fast burning, strong flame, I have to doctor these vigils to avoid super high flames. I understand this mean he is still upset with me?! Sometimes unfortunately, the flame will go out. I apologize and explain that it's not intentional and that it's just a safety precaution. I try to always light a back up candle from the flame in case this happens. Sometimes the wicks are too close to the glass and I will push it over and the flame goes out accidentally. I apologize profusely and pray.

I had a reading with my AIRR reader and the first thing she said was that St Martha wants to help me.

I'm getting signs, no movement. During the first novena I felt St Martha's presence so intensely. I don't feel that presence currently. I believe and have faith in her, I pray and speak to her daily. I love having her vigils lit.

I feel like I'm not doing something right.

By doctoring these candles and the flames going out accidentally, am I setting things back?

Any advice would be appreciated. I'm sorry for such a long post.
Thank you St. Martha!
Rubia

Unread postby Sister Jean » Wed Apr 12, 2017 10:38 am

Hello Rubia,

Many workers help their candles along if the burn isn't going so well. Check out this excerpt from Lucky Mojo's page on candle magic:

"If you want to WORK the situation through candle magic and you do not like the way that the candle is going, you do not have to sit back and watch it go nuts with knots, runny wax, or out-of-control flames. Get the message the candle gives -- and then rectify the unfortunate candls signs as you work. This is YOUR WORK, and you owe it to yourself and/or your client to make the outcome of the candle spell as good as possible."

http://www.luckymojo.com/candlemagicdivination.html

Also check out this thread:

candles-trim-carve-load-petition-pray-dress-light-t9108-840.html

So, do what you can for your candles, and if you're still troubled, get another reading.

Good luck to you.

HRCC #1590G
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Rubia » Wed Apr 12, 2017 11:35 am

Thank you Sister Jean!
Thank you St. Martha!
Rubia

Unread postby Luv_Doll » Wed Apr 12, 2017 2:04 pm

I think you're putting a lot of energy into what the candles are doing... My candle was about to go out last night and I caught it!!! So I got up and lit another one... Sometimes candles just do that... Honestly it sounds like you're lighting old candles! It has nothing to do with your relationship with Saint Martha... You seem like you are having doubts in your faith in her! Be patient!!! :D Are you giving her offerings as well?
Luv_Doll

Unread postby Rubia » Wed Apr 12, 2017 2:32 pm

Thanks Luv Doll!

What you say makes sense about putting a lot of energy in the candles, I just worry about it flaming up so I check it often. Time to stop doing that!

I have much faith in St Martha for what she did for me. I did, however, apologize to her last night if it seemed as though I was lacking faith.
Thank you St. Martha!
Rubia

Unread postby Luv_Doll » Wed Apr 12, 2017 3:29 pm

Maybe some of the candles you are lighting are older... The candle I lit last night had a very high wax and I wasn't comfortable with it but I still lit it... It literally lasted 24 hours and it got so dull til I forced it out by moving the wax around...

Another question, have you been giving her offerings? We have to be sure to stay on top of that... Give her what we promised her... I think we work with different Saint Marthas
Luv_Doll

Unread postby Luv_Doll » Wed Apr 12, 2017 3:33 pm

Thank you Saint Martha for everything you continue to do for me! I'm learning how to work with you everyday and I'm so glad you are patient with me... White candles was not successful for me with Saint Martha... I lit green the and I was fine... I want to try red but I'm scared after I saw what happened after the white :lol:
Luv_Doll

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed Apr 12, 2017 8:34 pm

Hello, Luv_Doll and Rubia,

Please take this conversation to Private messaging

Thanks!
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Haji062216 » Mon Apr 17, 2017 11:41 am

I would like to give thanks to st martha for all she has done for me and everything she has yet to do for me im extremely thankful
Haji062216

Unread postby scooty12 » Mon Apr 17, 2017 8:46 pm

i lift up warm praises to St. Martha who has worked on my behalf in the past, and whom I will embark working with again tomorrow. I thank her for her consideration of my petitions and prayers. She is a wondrous saint who's presence I feel upon me.
on a new journey just finding my way, and figuring out what it all means....
scooty12

Unread postby kdimples_560 » Tue Apr 18, 2017 2:53 pm

Thank you St. Martha for your help and your guidance.
kdimples_560

Unread postby Luv_Doll » Sun Apr 23, 2017 11:41 am

I'm beyond grateful for everything you do for me Saint Martha!!!! I know I'm a brat at times but you are so motherly and quick to put me in my place! I truly feel I have grown so much from working with you!! Thank you for your patience, love, protection and guidance!! You truly are powerful and I know you have my best interest in your heart!! You presence is truly felt!! Thank you for showing me who is my enemies that are attacking me!!! This week you will get your white roses, coffee, cornbread, malta, green candle, and red wine!! Grateful for everything you do for me Saint Martha :)
Luv_Doll

Unread postby RoseStar21 » Sun Apr 23, 2017 11:48 am

Thank you Saint Martha for helping all those who ask for your help and thank you for all that you've done for me and are doing for me . It's lovely seeing all these comments by people your helping :)
RoseStar21

Unread postby yesenia0428 » Mon Apr 24, 2017 9:52 pm

I have been doing a novena to Santa Martha the dominator for a few Tuesdays now. I light her candle, place my petition under candle and offer white wine, water and or white flowers. I'm seeing that there are three men in my life presently. One is my ex-husband which I do not want.back, one is a new friend whom.ive been on one date with, and lastly a man whom I have fallen for who that is running away from.me. the one who is running away from me is obviously the one I wish to return for good but instead of petition with his name instead I have asked for santa Martha to bring me whom is the right one for me. That way I will know truly who is for me instead of maybe me asking for someone that isn't really meant for me. So far the still all are in the game. Waiting for.the one to stand out. So far the one I really want is just at my.finger tips. Thank you santa Martha for helping me. You are amazing.
yesenia0428

Unread postby Luv_Doll » Tue Apr 25, 2017 12:05 pm

Today is Tuesday and I usually show appreciation for Saint Martha by giving her all of the offerings I promised her, I light her incense and I play her music for her... You can find Saint Martha mix on YouTube and light her incense and put the music near her altar! She loves it!!
Luv_Doll

Unread postby kdimples_560 » Tue Apr 25, 2017 1:58 pm

I have to Thank St. Martha for her power, guidance and support. I feel you helping my situation and I thank you in advance.
kdimples_560

Unread postby blackcalalily » Wed Apr 26, 2017 10:08 pm

You are as always amazing and wonderful.

Thank you, Thank you for all your kindness, generosity and understanding. I have faith in you, believe in you and trust in you.

blackcalalily

Unread postby Loveli » Mon May 01, 2017 6:10 am

My boyfriend was looking through my stuff trying to find a charger for his phone and came across the petition I wrote for him to saint martha. I hide it in my drawer when hes around.Not only am i embarressed that he saw what i wrote, but now Im wondering if the petition will work anymore? Now that he knows what i want from him.
Thank You Saint Martha For All That You Have Done!
Loveli

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon May 01, 2017 8:00 pm

Hello, Loveli ,

YIKES!

Your only recourse is to ask St Martha for the answer

Ask her to give you a particular sign if she needs you to start all over again

And

Ask for a different particular sign if you ought to continue with this work

Wishing you the best

take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Luv_Doll » Mon May 01, 2017 10:11 pm

Happy Tuesday everyone!! I'm just curious as to know what do some of y'all give Saint Martha as offerings? I work with the black Saint Martha!! I'm always looking to see what's new I can give her... Anyone have any new ideas for me? Currently I give her coffee, red wine, cornbread, dark chocolate, white roses, red roses, pound cake, Malta, cigar, perfume, spiced rum and Florida water... Anything else? It would be greatly appreciated! Oh yea and when you give her the cigar blow the cigar smoke on to the statue! I like to believe those offerings are great because she obviously bought my love back to me but is there something I'm missing??

Luv_Doll

Unread postby kdimples_560 » Tue May 02, 2017 5:47 am

Thank You so much St. Martha for all you have done. Please continue to give me strength and patience.
kdimples_560

Unread postby Loveli » Tue May 02, 2017 6:06 am

Miss Aida i am so embarressed!
He was sort of making fun of me when he saw it. He said "I saw your little prayer, your trying to do magic on me huh?" Laughed and said hes not mad/trippin. He hasnt brought it up again but i think thats because he was actually snooping threw my stuff and knows ges in the wrong. He knows I light candles and petition when i pray but he didnt know anything was specific to him. He doesnt believe in this stuff anyway. Right away i prayed to saint martha asking her to please have him forget what he found! I may start doing this work at my job where he never is.
Thank You Saint Martha For All That You Have Done!
Loveli

Unread postby Sister Jean » Tue May 02, 2017 4:04 pm

Hello Loveli,

I tend to never think very highly of people who snoop through other's people's stuff, especially spiritual items. But if you want to keep working on him, I think that would be a good idea to do the work where he won't see it/find it. And continue to pray to St. Martha.

Take care.

HRCC #1590G
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Cilla » Tue May 02, 2017 11:30 pm

Thank you Saint Martha for your help and guidance.
Cilla

Unread postby Tc101517 » Wed May 03, 2017 12:59 pm

I'm new to this website first I would like to think saint Martha for all that she's done for me throughout the years!! I am now petitioning her now to help me get control of the situation I am in regarding my unborn child's father as well as him dealing with someone secretly! I have used come to me love me intraquil do as I say oils any ideas on what else I should do , I can say we are now communicating which we weren't at all!
Tc101517

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed May 03, 2017 7:57 pm

Hello, Tc101517 ,

I would NOT be working with the Intranquil Spirit (which is an entity from Hell) while working with St Martha. I doubt she will help you if you're doing this.

Also, you need to have faith in her while working with her

Please read the almost 40 pages here on this thread as to how to work with her

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Tc101517 » Thu May 04, 2017 5:30 am

Yes I haven't wrkd with the intraquil spirit I love st Martha she's enough for me! My sis was saying I should and I was like are you sure ??
Tc101517

Unread postby Sister Jean » Thu May 04, 2017 9:15 am

Hello Tc101517,

If St. Martha is enough for you, take Miss Aida's sound advice and leave that Intranquil Spirit alone. Take care.

HRCC #1590G
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

PostThis post was deleted by Miss Aida on Thu May 04, 2017 8:54 pm.

Unread postby Miss Aida » Thu May 04, 2017 8:57 pm

Forum Family Members,

PLEASE keep this thread about St Martha.

The intranquil Spirit is a thing from hell and it is troublesome to to see that name associated with her name on her thread.

Additionally, it is against the forum rules to be off topic. I have deleted posts that are continuing discussion.

The Intranquil Spirit can be discussed on that thread but it ends on this thread NOW

Thank you
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby sash_26 » Sat May 06, 2017 2:55 pm

Saint Martha,
I asked for your help and the next day you gave me what I wanted. You truly are a miracle worker I love you so much. I hope you will continue to work with me. Please forgive me I took so long to give you a public thankyou. Forgive me mother.
sash_26

Unread postby sash_26 » Sat May 06, 2017 11:09 pm

Today I bought a red candle for St. Martha to tell her that my ex was not communicating with me for a couple of days for no reason. And when I got home he messaged me even before I started to light the candle. And infront of my door I saw a small reptile which looked like a miniature version of a dragon and I have never seen such a creature before. I feel that it is a sign that she is happy to help me with my troubles. Thank you St. Martha I love you.
sash_26

PreviousNext

• Advertisement
Herb-Magic.com

Return to Religious Goods and Altar Tools in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure