• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Curio Company Catallogue

It is currently Wed Jun 28, 2017 7:47 am

General Vinegar Jar Questions and Answers

Discussions about how to use Lucky Mojo prepared or pre-made spell kits, painted bottle spells, vinegar bottles, and honey jar spells.

Re: General Vinegar Jar Questions and Answers

Unread postby Miss Aida » Thu Mar 09, 2017 8:39 pm

Hello, Niaamey

Looks good to me!

BUT...I try to encourage everybody to use black dog and black cat hair so that they fight like cats and dogs

www.herb-magic.com/black-dog-hair.html

www.herb-magic.com/black-cat-hair.html

Wishing you the best

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Also find me on Hoodoo Psychics
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Niaamey » Fri Mar 10, 2017 5:55 am

Thank you miss Aida

Forgot to ask a few questions
1)how do i add the herbs and hairs and pins to the vinegar jar? Do i put them in the petition paper or i can put them straight into the jar?.

2) do i fold the petition paper or roll it and tiewith Black thread

3)Also do i cleanse myself everytime i shake the jar or i have to cleanse myself after I dispose of it ? Bearing in mind im also working a honey jar.

Thank you u for dedicating your time to help.
Niaamey

Unread postby Niaamey » Fri Mar 10, 2017 10:37 am

Also I forgot to add i dont live in the U.S so shipping for the black hairs might take long is it ok if i start the jar without them and when i get here add them to the jar ? Read somewhere on here that its not advisable to open vinegar jars so don't know how thats gonna work.

Or can i ask my neighbours for their dog and cat's hair ? They are not black though? Because i need to start the vinegar jar as soon as possible if not Saturday then Tuesday before the couple forgive each other, they are currently not agreeing on something so need to make use of the current situation to aid my work
Niaamey

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sat Mar 11, 2017 8:33 pm

Hello, Niaamey ,

You would fold the petition papers

No, it isn't necessary to cleanse each time that you shake the bottle. But it never hurts to cleanse!

You cannot open a vinegar jar. That's a BIG "No-No"

And, as I had said on the Lucky Mojo Blog Talk Radio radio show on Feb 26, the dog hair has to be from a certain breed of dog. I don't even use the black hair from my dog. I buy it from Lucky Mojo because it is the correct breed

Wishing you the best

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Niaamey » Mon Mar 13, 2017 7:03 am

Thank you miss Aida.
Will hold off starting the jar and just wait for the hairs to be delivered then.

In the meantime will have break up and crossing vigils set for me at the MISC.

Thank you again for the help
Niaamey

Unread postby RedAngel » Sun Mar 19, 2017 8:49 pm

Hi,

My question is if I can't bury the jar but am thinking of breaking it on the person's property (like a war water bottle but on the driveway) wont it seem odd to have pins, needles, hair, n Mason jar remains just hanging out by the car? Can I break it and toss it in the ditch in front of his house or toss it in the grass by a tree on his property where it might not be as noticeable? I just can't go there and bury it. He has automatic porch lights and sometimes works from home during the day. I'm thinking about having someone​ drive me in a car he doesn't know and just do a drive by.
RedAngel

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sun Mar 19, 2017 9:22 pm

Hello, RedAngel ,

Why can't you break it at a crossroad?

Or bury it somewhere that they mat walk over or pass by? Some clients find places to hide them where they will pass

Others will bury it in a cemetery.

But, I would not break it on their property. Like you had said, that's too sloppy and too obvious. That is a war water spell not a break up jar spell

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby RedAngel » Sun Mar 19, 2017 11:17 pm

I have read of those methods. Also, breaking it at a railroad? I think I might do burial at a cemetery. Thank you miss aida
RedAngel

Unread postby xbecky1990x » Tue Mar 28, 2017 6:43 am

up-date: I completed the first candle burning on my vinegar jar, I let the candle burn all the way down to the bottom. When the flame got to the bottom the flame made some noise, then the flame spilt into two then the flame re-joined into one. Then the flame went out by itself.
xbecky1990x

Unread postby Sister Jean » Tue Mar 28, 2017 10:48 am

Hello xbecky1990x,

I moved your post to this thread about vinegar jars. If you have any questions about them, please ask them here. If you're wanting information on how to interpret your candle burnings, you can find that here:

http://www.luckymojo.com/layingtricks.html

Also, it's not necessary to burn candles on top of a vinegar jar. Most people just shake them every day to "work" them, cussing the targets out as they do so, and then keeping the jar in a dark place.

If you're new to vinegar jars, you can find a lot of information on them here:

http://www.luckymojo.com/bottlespells.h ... oo-vinegar

Take care.
Thank you, St. Michael, St. Expedite, St. Martha, Bone Mama!
ID #1590G
I'm on Hoodoo Psychics!
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Natneiva » Fri Mar 31, 2017 4:20 am

Hi, I started a vinegarjar just now (felt like it had to be done so just went with it) and as I was telling them to break up, hurt each other, hate each other etc. I noticed the wick had made a noose shape. It was very obvious. I know it happens quite often with long wicks but I was wondering, do any of you pay much attention to what the candle does when you're working? Do you look for signs and would you take this as a good one? Like maybe a symbol of the death of their relationship? Any advice would be much appreciated. Thank you.
Natneiva

Unread postby UrsaSonora » Fri Mar 31, 2017 7:38 am

Hi Folks,

Fairly new to hoodoo, been a magick worker since the early 1980s. Longer intro going into the proper thread soon.

My apologies if this has been covered. My search fu appears to have left me this morning.

This is a companion post to a question I asked in the "General Honey Jar" thread. As soon as both posts are approved, I'll edit this to add links between them.

My client (who is the target's best friend - and stuck in the "friend zone") wants to create a romantic relationship that ultimately leads to marriage and family (general tarot based divinations look pretty favorable, albeit with lots of "divine timing" indications). Naturally the target is in a relationship (fairly new, but moving quickly - so I've been asked to do some breakup work along those lines as well - hence this question).

Based upon your experience, which do you folks feel would have a better chance at success:

1) A single vinegar jar focusing on the relationship between the target & rival:

2) Multiple jars going simultaneously, all revolving around this theme:
....2a) One with just the rival's picture
....2b) One with both rival & target

3) Multiple jars going sequentially
....3a) One with just the rival's picture
....3b) One with both rival & target

Freezer spells related to the rival are already ongoing - but those are just to cause trouble and obviously aren't break up spells

Thanks in advance for the help.

UrsaSonora
UrsaSonora, just another bear in the desert
UrsaSonora

Unread postby Sister Jean » Fri Mar 31, 2017 10:50 am

Hello UsaSonora,

If you're wanting to sour the relationship of the target and his/her significant other, you just need one vinegar jar, that's also filled with other break-up inducing ingredients. There is a recipe for one on this page, under "Traditional Break Up Spell in a Bottle":

http://www.luckymojo.com/breakup.html
ID #1590G
I'm on Hoodoo Psychics!
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Break up questions

Unread postby cmhopkins7443 » Sun Apr 02, 2017 8:20 am

Blessed ones, I have a few questions. My other half is still good friends with his ex wife/mother of his teenage children, and it's driving me insane! I need to break up their relationship, get her to move far away, and sweeten him to me. I know how to do the last 2, but my questions is this. Since he lives with me and she lives in her own house, how do I bury the bottle under their front porch? Can I just bury it on her property? I really dont want anything of this work to stand on my property.

Thanks all.
cmhopkins7443

Unread postby minniecherry » Sun Apr 02, 2017 8:21 am

I started a break up vinegar jar a few weeks ago, during the waning moon. I shake it , yell at it , light a black candle on it . I don't think they have broken up at all yet . Am I still able to deploy it? As you can tell, I'm a bit confused. Does deploying it continue the work? It's not at all possible to bury it in their yard... so can I leave it at a crossroads? And when I leave it there , it doesn't have to be buried there , does it?
minniecherry

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sun Apr 02, 2017 8:48 pm

Hello, cmhopkins7443 ,

Find answers here:

www.luckymojo.com/layingtricks.html

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sun Apr 02, 2017 8:49 pm

Hello, minniecherry ,

In my personal opinion, it is too soon.

I work my bottles for 2 months before I deploy them (and that is still carrying on the work)

Later, you can follow this page for deployment

www.luckymojo.com/layingtricks.html

Wishing you the best

take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby minniecherry » Mon Apr 03, 2017 6:53 pm

Thank you so much. I will keep it a little longer than . I appreciate the quick response.
minniecherry

Unread postby scooty12 » Fri Apr 14, 2017 4:02 pm

I have read a few posts in this thread regarding adding salt to the jar (although it seems only some recommended it) I have a package of Ghost Pepper salt (which is so incredibly hot) Could I use this to also mimic hot peppers? I'm usually one to stick to instructions but ghost peppers are so hot and painful to eat and if I am adding salt as well... thoughts?
on a new journey just finding my way, and figuring out what it all means....
scooty12

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sat Apr 15, 2017 7:59 pm

Hello, scooty12,

I never heard of it but thank you for sharing this with us!

Well, you can use salt in the break up jars. So, why not try this?

Please keep us posted on the results as this is a new learning experience for ALL of us!

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby scooty12 » Sat Apr 15, 2017 9:04 pm

thank for your response :)
I'm still trying to figure out my best course of action for the situation. But I will def keep you updated - I'm leaning towards going with adding the ghost pepper salt if I do do this.
on a new journey just finding my way, and figuring out what it all means....
scooty12

Unread postby oraclenicholle » Tue Apr 18, 2017 1:56 pm

Question?

Someone told me to add milk to my vinegar jar, so as this milk will spoil and become sour, so will the persons life. It's working, but I am thinking of starting a second one to add more ingredients to it. To separate him from the one, who did work to separate us and cause constant chaos. I think they are trying to keep the work going, but I created a pepper confusion jar with it, to confuse that person, so I could compel them to do what is right in the manner. Just for the time being. Also a honey jar. Don't want them suspicious. LOL.

Was the milk okay to add?

I also added their soiled clothing to it, and I think some Goofer dust.

I would also advise many here to cleanse their bodies, house, children, and vehicle after working this confundus charm ;)
oraclenicholle

Unread postby RoseStar21 » Tue Apr 18, 2017 5:54 pm

Hello oraclenicholle ,
I myself have added milk which had turned sour to my jars in the past and I've red that others have too , so your fine :) I think it all looks good , did you state your intent while adding the Goofer dust?
Because if you want your love interest back I would be careful about using that stuff whilst he is in the same jar . Good luck with your spells.
RoseStar21

Unread postby Miss Aida » Tue Apr 18, 2017 9:10 pm

Hello, oraclenicholle ,

I agree with RoseStar

However, I keep a container of milk out (in a plastic freezer bag because the gases will cause some explosion. And hat STINKS also). That way, it's already spoiled and I add it to me jars

I am not crazy abut putting Goofer Dust in a break up jar (but that is my personal preference).

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby oraclenicholle » Wed Apr 19, 2017 12:27 am

RoseStar21,

No, I don't want him back. And thank you.

Miss Aida,

I added just a little milk with red peppers, vinegar, lemon juice, etc... I think I added the Goofer dust, but it isn't really a break up jar so to speak. And I am not the target in any case, whether bringing him back to me, or breaking us apart. Sorry, I was so confusing. It's more so to break down one person's life so to speak, my actual intended target. Thanks ladies :D
oraclenicholle

Unread postby UrsaSonora » Tue Apr 25, 2017 8:57 pm

Thank you Sister Jean. I appreciate the help.

UrsaSonora
UrsaSonora, just another bear in the desert
UrsaSonora

Unread postby paintedsmoke24 » Thu May 11, 2017 2:56 am

Hi,

Just a quick question:can a vinegar jar be used to sour reputation of a specific company/business (so using the name of the company and not a specific person)?

Thank you in advance for your help!
paintedsmoke24

Unread postby natstein » Thu May 11, 2017 3:12 pm

Hello paintedsmoke24,

you absolutely can sour a business reputation this way. Have at!

Peace~

Nathen
natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread postby miziluvhoodoo » Thu May 18, 2017 10:02 am

Hello,

I have a quick question. Can a vinegar/sour jar be added to an Intranquil Spirit working?

Thanks in advance!
Faith is the key to successful magic.
miziluvhoodoo

Unread postby Sox1111 » Thu May 18, 2017 3:10 pm

Hello, I'm planning on starting a few vinegar jars on Saturday. I've been falsely accused of a crime by someone who is a violent criminal herself. It was at a nail salon and they claim I had a gun! Reality is that I'm physically disabled and was assaulted at the salon. Trial is in a few months and I'm doing some work on the situation.

But I know that if I can destroy the "victim", I'll get free sooner. A rootworker DUMEd the "victim" a few months ago and there's been positive movement with her probation violations. I want the prosecutor and the judge to see right through her. Can I put all 3 into one vinegar jar? There are four "witnesses" who lied to police and only one doesn't have a criminal record. I want the witnesses to sour toward the "victim" and choise not to testify. Can I put all five of them in one jar?

I have cat hair from my cat who became one of my spirits after he passed. He was very aggressive and protective of me. Is it a good idea to use his hair? I'm not a dog person but was thinking of going to the Humane Society and holding a few dogs and/or cats to get the hair. But I'd feel soooo guilty because these poor animals already have had it rough. Please tell me if this is okay or if there's another way to get the hairs. Not sure how long it would take if I ordered from LM. Thanks for your advice during this difficult time in my life.
Sox1111

Unread postby Miss Aida » Thu May 18, 2017 8:15 pm

Hello, miziluvhoodoo ,

No, please don't do that.

take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Miss Aida » Thu May 18, 2017 8:18 pm

Hello, Sox1111,

Yes, you can put all 4 of them in the jar

As far as the dog hair, it has to be a certain breed of dog. I have German Shepherds and one has black hair on his back but I don't use it. I buy it from Lucky Mojo because of the breed of dogs they use.

Please make sure that you use a honey jar on the judge to sweeten the judge to you also.

I hope everything works out for you

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby miziluvhoodoo » Fri May 19, 2017 2:57 am

Hi Miss Aida,

Thank you for your reply!

Do you mind explaining why the Intranquil Spirit and the vinegar jar shouldn't be used together? I just want to keep notes of the dos and don'ts for future reference.
Faith is the key to successful magic.
miziluvhoodoo

Unread postby Sister Jean » Fri May 19, 2017 9:56 am

Hello miziluvhoodoo,

Miss Aida may give you a different reason, and I don't speak for Miss Aida, but to me, incorporating a vinegar jar into an Intranquil Spirit working wouldn't work very well because those spells have different goals. A vinegar jar "sours" someone's life or relationship, while the Intranquil Spirit is called upon to torment a lover until they return. I recommend just doing the Intraquil Spirit spell according to the instructions, and not trying to change anything. And if you want to do a vinegar jar for whatever purpose, keep it separate so nothing gets confused.

http://www.luckymojo.com/intranquility.html

Hope that helps.
ID #1590G
I'm on Hoodoo Psychics!
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Sox1111 » Fri May 19, 2017 3:42 pm

Miss Aida, Thanks for your help. I'm just going to order the hair from LM too. Would it be best to do one vinegar jar for the "victim" and prosecutor and one for the "victim" and the judge? Just don't want to inadvertently turn the judge and prosecutor against each other. The judge seems pretty cool and has a reputation for being fair. I'm sure he doesn't know the facts of this case because he would probably throw it out. This county is high-volume where they just arrest everyone who is accused and let them prove innocence in court. I'm definitely starting a honey jar for the judge after the new moon!
Sox1111

Unread postby Sister Jean » Sat May 20, 2017 10:32 am

Hello Sox1111,

If you are worried about two of the people in the jar being soured toward each other, don't do one jar. Do a jar for each combination of people that you want to sour.

Take care.
ID #1590G
I'm on Hoodoo Psychics!
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby hibarihime » Mon May 22, 2017 2:52 pm

Ugh so my break-up vinegar jar broke today which I something I didn't want to come home to after work. I took the jar and whatever else that the contents of the jar got on outside in a black plastic bag that I tied up and put it across the street in a vacant lot which I hid it over there until I can bury it in a graveyard tonight. I took my purification herb tea, some hot water, and Florida Water soap and wiped the area down and recited Palsms 51 while cleaning the area and then rubbing some Wall of Protection oil on the area as well. I am burying everything that the liquid go on tonight along with the jar in the grave yard. Now I'm about to take a purification bath just to make sure I'm good and then start on another jar when I finish with everything tonight then take another bath again. I know some got on a poster that I really liked but should I throw it away or the couple I'm trying to break up? Is there anything else I have to do to make sure that I am protected?
hibarihime

Unread postby hibarihime » Mon May 22, 2017 4:18 pm

Sorry for another post. I'm planning on getting the kit very soon and will start on another one tomorrow to work on since I will have everything then to start a new one. I've been working on this one for months so this might be a sign to bury the remnants of that one and start a new one along with one one I should work on in the kit. Hopefully, this one should be stronger in conjunction with the kit as well and my old one that is being buried.
hibarihime

Unread postby Miss Aida » Tue May 23, 2017 9:19 pm

Hello, hibarihime ,

Sounds like you did everything right.

Just clean the poster with Chinese Wash (that my preference) or whatever you have that is spiritual and won't ruin your poster.

www.luckymojo.com/chinesewash.html

I always tell my clients not to fill the vinegar jars more than 2/3 full. This is because vinegar contains gases and, if filled to high, can cause a leakage or explosions

Wishing you the best,

take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Silverbonscott » Sun Jun 04, 2017 8:09 am

Hey everybody!

I created a vintage jar since me and my ex had split up, but she had hard feeling for me. We're still drawn together. After time apart, I had asked her if she wants to get back together and she said she does, but she's seeing someone else. For the past 3 'months she's neglected us and he made some ultimatum that she needs to pick him or he's leaving after a few nights ago I heard her yelling at him on the phone that she love me. She says that she owes him a chance but her feelings for me are stronger than her feelings for him. This guy she's seeing is possessive, jealous, and a woman hater. I even found out he's on tinder and he matches with a friend of mine. I told her about it and she doubted it. If course there are more details but this is the jist of what's king on here. She still kisses and hugs me like we're together, but she's stuck on this guy over some debt?

Anyway, I made a vinigar jar with his name in black ink on one piece of paper with a wish for him to stay away from her. I put her name in red on another piece of paper wishing that she comes to me. I added a handful of nails, halebenaro peppers, cut up lemons, and vinegar. I anointed the black candle in the vinegar and let it burn out on top of the jar. I then began to shake it the next day. About 2 -3 times a day. After three days that's when she was yelling at him on the phone telling him that she loves me. (We still live together and the walls are thin. It even woke me up). I took that as a good sign and she's been very touchy and affectionate towards me. The problem is he won't let up and is even trying to come over into our apartment often which o had made it clear that I'm not ok with it. This guy is as dense as a shot of water, but the girl seems to be be drawn to him regardless of what she feels for me. Despite telling me yesterday that she pretends that he is me often. I suspect something in the universe is controlling her maybe? I don't know.

Now, last night I hadn't shaken the jar in a few days since I've been busy and out of the apartment, so I checked it out. I found it upside down in the corner of my closet hidden behind my things. There would be no way for her to find it since we have our own rooms in this place. I'm not sure what to think of it. I don't think someone would come in and flip a jar over for no reason nor would someone be looking for it. Especially since it was completely upside down.

Is there an opposite effect to a jar upside down on the lid? Should I throw it at a cross roads and start over? I want to make a honey jar as well to bring her to me as well, but that's seperate.

I haven't buried it yet since I don't know how I can get both of them to walk over it. Could I bury it outside where she would walk over it? Or should I be taking it to a cemetery?
Silverbonscott

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sun Jun 04, 2017 9:21 pm

Hello, Silverbonscott ,

Since we don't know what really happened, If his were me, I would deploy that ne at the crossroads and start a new jar

Wishing you the best

take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby rare_bre » Thu Jun 08, 2017 12:45 pm

My boyfriend ex/baby mother lives with his mother. She is close friends with the sister & brother. The brother lives in the house with them & the sister lives across the street. How can I break up their friendship & get her to move out?
rare_bre

Unread postby Luckyyone » Fri Jun 09, 2017 7:30 am

I have a strange question... well strange to me. First, I've always thought that I have a gift for negative work. So I've been thinking about doing a vinegar jar on someone, and it seems like when I start thinking of doing one on someone, they start having bad luck, is that my vision? Could that be me envisioning? (Before making the vinegar jar)

Thanks in advance!
Luckyyone

Unread postby Miss Aida » Fri Jun 09, 2017 10:44 pm

Hello, rare_bre,

Wow! That's not good!

Try this page:

www.luckymojo.com/breakup.html

I pray this mess gets straightened out for you

take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Miss Aida » Fri Jun 09, 2017 10:47 pm

Hello, Luckyyone ,

That's wonderful!!

Sounds like you have a lot of power! And, no, that is not a strange question. In fact, it's a good question!

You ought to take the Lucky Mojo course. Then, become a professional practitioner. You've got what it takes!

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Luckyyone » Sun Jun 11, 2017 12:17 pm

Wow thank u Miss Aida for the compliment. :) I have been considering the course actually lol
Coz it never fails, everytime I start thinking of just making one, strange things start happening...
A girl from work, I started thinking about doing one on her, the very same day... she got bit by a large dog at work!! And then got pink eye the next day! It's just crazy lol
Luckyyone

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Jun 12, 2017 7:20 pm

Luckyyone !

That's amazing!!
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Fox » Wed Jun 14, 2017 2:07 pm

Search doesn't seem to be working fo rthe word "leak" or "leaking" I just wanted to know if I have to restart a jar if it starts leaking? What do i do?
Seeking to learn more.
Fox

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed Jun 14, 2017 9:51 pm

Hello, Fox ,

Yes. Deploy the one that you have and start another one.

In the future, please do not fill the jar to the top

Vinegar has gases and can cause leakage. I usually fill my jars just 2/3 of the way and then I put some sort of gelled glue on the threads of the jar before sealing it.

Wishing you the best

take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Hkbabe » Sat Jun 17, 2017 6:09 am

I made a vinegar jar for my ex and his current girl toy. It seems to be working based off some readings I've had. The only problem is. It's working kind of slowly. It's at my house and I've staying with my sister lately and haven't gotten chances to work it or shake it. This could be why it's slow.

Is it safe to transfer it and take it with me? Or should I throw it in a crossroads and start a new jar?

Also, if I throw it in a crossroads? Do I open the jar and the throw the liquids out and leave the jar too?
Hkbabe

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sat Jun 17, 2017 8:03 pm

Hello, Hkbabe

Yu can take it with you. AS long as nobody sees your spell

Also, do not open break up jars. That's a "No-No". You would just smash it at a crossroad (if you choose the crossroad manner of deployment

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Hkbabe » Sat Jun 17, 2017 8:05 pm

Oh okay, good to know! Thank you!
Hkbabe

Unread postby Hkbabe » Sat Jun 24, 2017 6:52 am

Hello again!

I was checking on my vinegar jar.. it looks like the petition paper is getting torn or deteriorating into pieces inside the jar. Is this generally normal? or is it a good sign?
Hkbabe

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sat Jun 24, 2017 8:36 pm

Hello, Hkbabe

Yes, that's pretty normal but not a sign of a type of outcome

Usually, your candles do the speaking (not in all cases but, usually)

take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Previous

• Advertisement
Call Hoodoo Psychics 1-888-4-HOODOO

Return to Spell Kits, Bottle Spells, Vinegar Bottles, and Honey Jars in Hoodoo