• Advertisement
Association of Independent Readers & Rootworkers

It is currently Thu Mar 30, 2017 4:33 pm

Skull Candle Questions and Answers

Discussions about how to use Lucky Mojo vigil lights, novena candles, figural candles, and offertory candles, and how to fix lucky oil lamps.

Re: Skull Candle Questions and Answers

Unread postby Miss Aida » Thu Dec 29, 2016 11:29 pm

Hello, Hopefull

White is just fine and, because it is a neutral color, replaces any color.

So, you are fine!

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Also find me on Hoodoo Psychics
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

PostThis post was deleted by natstein on Fri Dec 30, 2016 2:58 pm.
Reason: duplicate post

Unread postby rossoporpora » Sat Dec 31, 2016 4:47 pm

Hello, I've just started working on a red skull candle, I did not purchase it from LM (but I'm using LM's oils and herbs on it) and I had a few questions. The candle was handmade by a friend of mine that loaded it for me (it was a Christmas present) she used Licorice Root, Iron filings, two small lodestones and patchouli but because of this I couldn't put my petition paper inside.
I do not have personal concerns of "the Target" so I can only use pictures and petition papers, so far I've carved the Target's full name and date of birth on its forehead and said "in the name of the Father, Son and Holy Ghost I baptize you as Target, you're born on XX/XX/XXXX, your father's name is So and your mother's name is So. You now rapresent Target" etc. but I do not know if this is enough (I'll put my petition paper under the candle when I'll finally light it after the first 7 nights of talking).
Is there a way to put a petition paper in the skull anyway (I don't feel like touching what my friend did because she did a really good job), would it be ok to keep/attach the petition under the skull while I talk to it and dress it with the oils even if it isn't burning yet? And is it best to talk to the skull in first person "You return to me/You love me etc." or "You love So and So/You return to So and So"?

I'm also planning to add deer's tongue in its mouth and a couple of juniper berries in its eyes and so far I keep the candle in a jewelry box that has a picture of me taped under the top, so that the skull can look at it when I close the box (I don't want the people I live with to see it), is it ok to do so?
Thank you so much!
Thank you, St Michael.
rossoporpora

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sat Dec 31, 2016 4:55 pm

Hello, rossoporpora ,

Please ask your friend for this advice.

Your friend made the candle and loaded it so, this is the person who would know what (and where) to add the stuffing into the candle

You can put the petition paper under the candle as well as inscribing it on the candle

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby SugarLoveHoney » Fri Jan 06, 2017 1:38 am

I remember a few years ago I had done a red skull candle on someone with the intention for someone to return to me and miss me, this person had moved cities from were I lived and I didn't see him for 6 months...a week later he messaged me saying he was coming to the city I lived.. he drove 16 hours to come visit me LOL.
I'm now doing another red candle skull on a different man with the intention for him to return to me as well as he broke things off and has been distant. I'm 3 days into the spell and I'm already getting signs, I've been talking to the skull to tell intended he misses me, he's thinking of me, dreaming of me..stuff like that. I was looking through music tonight to find some new songs and I came across a song called "thinking bout ya" I was drawn to it and it was actually catchy. And start of the song was saying " girl I've been thinking bout ya, and I've been dreamin bout ya" " girl your getting hotter hotter than the average tempature" and basically lyrics about a guy making more effort/to try harder which is basically what I want from my target. Skull candles seem to be very powerful and effective, definitely my favourite spell to do! :D
SugarLoveHoney

Unread postby Sister Jean » Fri Jan 06, 2017 11:44 am

Hello SugarLoveHoney,

Thanks for sharing your story and good luck to you in your work! :)
Thank you, St. Michael, St. Expedite and La Santisima Muerte!

HRCC #1590G
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby rossoporpora » Fri Jan 06, 2017 7:59 pm

Thanks Miss Aida, I asked my friend and we both concluded that a petition paper under it would've been the best choice. As I said, I already wrote on the skull full name+date of birth of my target as well as some of the things I wanted him to think etc.
I only dressed the candle with the oils, Cinnamon and a bit of Queen Elizabeth Root Powder, just recently I added my menstrual blood to it.
I can't say I've seen big changes, but I contacted my target and he kept the conversation going for a while, when usually he drops it just like that. He eventually did that but considering that the last time he asked me something (in this case he asked me what I had done on New Year's Eve) was last May, it's something!
Also, I keep seeing our names more often and I don't have a common name!
Thank you, St Michael.
rossoporpora

Unread postby Miss Aida » Fri Jan 06, 2017 9:35 pm

Hello, rossoporpora

EXCELLENT!

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Nightingale_7 » Sat Jan 07, 2017 10:48 am

Hello everyone

i want to start working on skull candles. there is the guy whom I've been liking for one year now but no reponsefrom his side. and now i know that he has a girlfriend. so can i burn the black and red skull candle together so that he leaves her and comes to me? also when they say burn the candle straight for 7 days does it mean we burn one candle a day or keep pinching out equally divided parts of the same candle for a week? ill be grateful if someone told me how to begin with divination as I'm a novice in trying spells. I really hope this works fine and as desired.
thanks for your help
Nightingale_7

Unread postby Hopefull » Sun Jan 08, 2017 2:46 am

So I have finished my skull candle spell and my target has been more open with me (huzzah results). Though he's still having a bit of trouble with some things I requested with the candle spell like honesty and stuff but it's still been just a day past the end of the spell, so I'm not too worried.

My question is, mercury being in retrograde, could this have affected some of the outcome with me spell?
I've heard and read it can but wanted to ask just in case I have to redo a red candle spell on the next moon phase :)
Hopefull

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sun Jan 08, 2017 7:25 pm

Hello, Nightingale_7,

I'm not sure what you want to do with the black and red candles. A black and red candle will not bring him to you

I would burn a black candle to represent her and a white candle to represent him.

I would put all kinds of nasty things on the black candle and clarity on his candle. Then, have them face-to-face and tell him what a horrible person she is.

www.luckymojo.com/hoodooataglance.html

www.luckymojo.com/clarity.html

Then, tell him to break up with her because she is such a nasty person.

Or, you can just do a break up spell with him leaving her and going to you.

The spell is here: www.luckymojo.com/breakup.html

As far as divination, we don't give classes on the forum

But, you can buy many books on the subject here:

ww.luckymojo.com/mojocatbooks.html

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

PostThis post was deleted by Hopefull on Thu Jan 12, 2017 4:55 pm.

Unread postby Miss Aida » Thu Jan 12, 2017 8:07 pm

Hello, Hopefull ,

Yes, Mercury I Retrograde could affect it depending on what the spell was for.

If you started the spell before retrograde, then the answer is no.

But if you started during retrograde (and, again, depending on the type of spell) then, yes

Also, Sorry I missed your post and it took me awhile to answer you

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Hopefull » Fri Jan 13, 2017 1:51 am

Thank you miss Aida,
I did the spell during this past moon phase which mercury was in retrograde. I did get a bit of that my request was for, but not to the extent of what I was hoping for.

Then realized mercury was still in retrograde and have to redo the spell
Hopefull

Unread postby Hopefull » Sat Jan 14, 2017 4:26 pm

Hello, should I wait for the next moon phase to do the red candle spell? I'm wanting to make my boyfriend in love, do as I say, and obsessed with me. Or am I able to start it all now?
Hopefull

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sat Jan 14, 2017 8:38 pm

Hello, Hopefull ,

That is a matter of personal preference.

Some rootworkers (such a myself) work with moon phases while others don't.

So, it's your choice. Do what makes you feel comfortable

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby rossoporpora » Sun Jan 15, 2017 8:51 pm

Hi, I ended the skull candle work (I haven't seen good movements so far but I know I've started working during Mercury Retrograde and my Target is having issues with his housmate that doesn't want to pay the bills so his mind might be focused on that).
I melted the wax remains and made a doll baby, I haven't used it yet and kept everything that still has a bit of its wax on it. I do not live near a river and all the crossroads around here are close to buildings and I was wondering, could I work the doll baby or is best to make a packet and dispose of everything in the sea (both me and my Target live by the same sea, only in two different cities, and it faces east, if it helps)?
My petition paper didn't burn down so, should I dispose of it with the remains, burn it or keep it?
Thank you!
Thank you, St Michael.
rossoporpora

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sun Jan 15, 2017 11:34 pm

Hello, rossoporpora ,

I don't know what the skull candle was for. But if it was for love, you don't put in in water. You would bury the remains in your front yard

Please see this page;

www.luckymojo.com/layingtricks.html

But the wax could work in a doll (or as a doll).

Wishing you the best

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby rossoporpora » Mon Jan 16, 2017 7:49 am

Thank you! I do not have a front or back yard, this is why I was asking. I'll se what I can do!
Thank you, St Michael.
rossoporpora

Unread postby Sister Jean » Mon Jan 16, 2017 11:01 am

Hello rossoporpora,

If you don't have a front yard, you could also bury the remains in a potted plant and put that plant on your front steps. You can read more about disposing of spells remains here:

http://www.luckymojo.com/layingtricks.html

HRCC #1590G
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Hopefull » Tue Jan 17, 2017 3:25 pm

I want to make my NOW ex obsessed with me. His thoughts to be of me. How he loves anime and thinks of me and be obsessed with me. I read for -oils "follow me boy", "bewitching" oil, "compelling oil" and also thinking of reconciliation oil, since we just broke up.

I was trying to look up which herbs to lead the skull candle with that would be for obsession. Which would you recommend?
Hopefull

Unread postby Miss Aida » Tue Jan 17, 2017 10:11 pm

Hello, Hopefull ,

Please read this thread for spell ideas. After reading the posts, if you still have questions, lease don't hesitate to ask

spells-to-make-someone-desire-me-or-be-obsessed-with-me-t30302.html

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby WorkoutQueen9 » Sat Jan 21, 2017 9:56 am

Greetings

So for the last two days I've been doing a skull candle for healing and I did everything like I usually do. Such as write on the candle my wish and do a petition paper and put a picture under the candle but this time my skull didn't melt all the way. the whole front of the skull is still standing. I'm curious what does this mean? Oh yea the only thing different I did was ad five finger grass to make him forgive me. I have pictures but I don't know how to post them.
WorkoutQueen9

Unread postby Sister Jean » Sat Jan 21, 2017 11:27 am

Hello WorkoutQueen9,

We can't know for sure what this means without giving you a reading (which we don't provide on this forum), but lots of remaining wax could mean that the situation isn't quite resolved and needs more work. You can read more about reading candle signs here:

http://www.luckymojo.com/candlemagicdivination.html

If you want to know for sure, you could get a reading:

http://hoodoopsychics.com/
http://www.readersandrootworkers.org

Good luck!

HRCC #1590G
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby scooty12 » Sun Feb 05, 2017 10:41 pm

I recently also for the first time ever had my skull candle with the entire front of the face still standing - I repeated it three times and same exact thing as WorkoutQueen9 is describing I think. it was as if all three just burned down the center of each skull. I've been at a loss too although have scheduled a reading... I even did my third one as a 3 day burn and my last one as a straight through -
on a new journey just finding my way, and figuring out what it all means....
scooty12

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sun Feb 05, 2017 11:31 pm

As Sister Jean said, we don't give candle interpretations or divinations on the forum

But, I will do it this one time:

It is my interpretation that the idea is in the target's brain but they don't want to face the idea. Hence, the face falling off

Now, anymore about this (as Sister Jean advised), please go to a reader.

I hope this helps

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby BrujeriaMasFina » Mon Feb 06, 2017 1:44 pm

What color of skull candle would one use when trying to influence my ex-fiancé's stepmom to support our reconciliation process and speak & think kind, positive thoughts about me? She is a very protective mother figure to him and he confides in her a lot.

I confirmed that she's not intentionally doing work on me or us, but my reader says her thoughts are VERY strong and she has decided to try and "send me away" because she doesn't like seeing him go through so much heartache with the back & forth. I understand she's coming from a place of concern and love, but I'd like to not have her in the way of all the reconciliation work I'm about to embark on. I need her to speak and think well of me and support the relationship like she used to. She was one of our biggest supporters over the years and I know she likes me, she's never hated me.

I have some photos of her, but unsure which oils and herbs to add to the skull candle to have this be a success. Thank you for all your help!

BMF
BrujeriaMasFina

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Feb 06, 2017 9:12 pm

Hello, BrujeriaMasFina,

You would use a white skull.

See the spell here:

www.luckymojo.com/influence.html

Also, here's a great site for more info:

www.luckymojo.com/hoodooataglance.html

Wishing you the best

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Anon » Thu Feb 09, 2017 6:24 am

I've decided to do a spell using a skull candle for love work. I plan to start this spellwork on Friday, using Follow Me Girl oil to dress it on that day, Bewitching oil on Saturday, Come to Me oil on Sunday, Love Me oil on Monday, Lavender Love oil on Tuesday, Kiss Me Now! oil on Wednesday and then Follow me Girl oil on Thursday again as I don't have any other love oils. Basically, I plan to dress the candle with oil while talking to it for thirty minutes everyday for a week. Then on the Friday of the second week, I shall start burning the candle while speaking to it, then snuff it out after a period of time. I plan to burn the skull candle for another week and I will allow it to finish burning on the third Friday. May I ask if this is a good idea?
In addition, would it be a good idea to load the skull candle? According to a YouTube video I saw, if I were to load a skull candle, I'd have to carve a hole below it, then load it with whatever I want to place in there. In my case, it would be some herbs, a petition paper and a photograph of my target. However, and I apologise for my lack of experience, but wouldn't the fire burn the items loaded inside the candle? And if I were to load it, would it be better to load it after the week of dressing the candle with oil? Or would it be better to load it before I have gone through the process?

Sorry for all the questions thrown at you, and thank you for taking the time to read this.
Anon

Unread postby Thomask » Thu Feb 09, 2017 10:24 am

I have always pre-loaded the skull candle myself with herbs, petition paper, photos and personal concerns( hair). I have never had a problem with items catching on fire myself. After loading it take the excess wax and melt it over the hole to conceal the items in the skull.
Good luck
Thomask

Unread postby Miss Aida » Thu Feb 09, 2017 9:50 pm

Hello, Anon ,

Papers (such as pictures and petition papers) MUST be very very tiny for stuffing candles.

I have worked with hundreds upon hundreds of skull candles and let me tell you, if you have too much paper inside the candle. you will have a massive fire.

Once, when I was inexperienced, the fire almost caught my ceiling.

So, make them TINY

It is better to put a small petition in the candle and then put the picture under the candle

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby neonwaosy » Sat Feb 11, 2017 4:30 pm

Hi LM moderators,
Please does LM fix and dress skull candles like with glass encased candles?
Thank you
neonwaosy

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sat Feb 11, 2017 11:00 pm

Hello, neonwaosy ,

No, they do not.

You could find an AIRR member who could do it

http://readersandrootworkers.org

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Shutter » Sun Feb 12, 2017 1:22 pm

Can I add thoughts on a skull candle I'm already burning before the next time I light it?
Shutter

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Feb 13, 2017 9:29 pm

Hello, Shutter,

Personally, I wouldn't do that.

Your petition ought to remain consistent during the spell. Otherwise, it could cause confusion and nothing will manifest

Wishing you the very best

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Shutter » Tue Feb 14, 2017 6:51 am

Thank you!
Shutter

Unread postby neonwaosy » Tue Feb 14, 2017 7:51 am

Okay will do Ms Aida.
Thank you
neonwaosy

Unread postby littlewing » Sat Feb 18, 2017 9:58 am

I have an interview on Wednesday and I want to use a green skull candle on the hiring manager. Should I start it now or wait until after the interview? How should I load and dress the candle?

Thanks.
Thank you Saint Expedite, St. Joseph, and St. Jude
Thank you Miss Aida and Aura
littlewing

Unread postby Sister Jean » Sat Feb 18, 2017 2:28 pm

Hello littlewing,

Has the hiring manager met you or had any contact with you yet? If not, I wouldn't start it quite yet. If you're planning to burn the candle in sections over a series of days, I'd wait until Monday, and start that day burning down a section daily. That way your burning overlaps the interview, so you arrive at the interview having the beginning of a hold on them, make a big impression in the interview, then burn the rest of the candle as they start considering that decision.

You can burn the candle with Steady Work and Influence oils, and carve the petition "HIRE ME" all over it. Write a name paper with your petition on it and carve a hole in the bottom of the candle and load it into that, sealing it with wax. If you have a business card from them or a photo, burn the candle on top of it. You can scroll up through this thread for more information.

http://www.luckymojo.com/influence.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/steadywork.html

Good luck!

HRCC #1590G
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby littlewing » Sat Feb 18, 2017 3:31 pm

Thanks Sister Jean! I've spoken with him on the phone to arrange the interview but this is the only direct contact I've had. I've had indirect contact with him in the past because we work in the same building (I'm applying for a position in a different department of the same organization).

Luckily I have Steady Work and Influence oils so I will dress the candle as you instructed. It pays to amass an obscene amount of Lucky Mojo oils!

What I do wish I had was Stop Gossip because I think some of my history with the organization is putting me at a disadvantage. I want to make sure I am in the most favorable possible light despite some of my hiccups since I started working here in 2011.

Thanks again.
Thank you Saint Expedite, St. Joseph, and St. Jude
Thank you Miss Aida and Aura
littlewing

Unread postby gozlynn8 » Wed Feb 22, 2017 12:03 pm

When burning a skull candle, do you need to talk to it the entire time it's burning, or just tell it your intent and then let it finish burning? Also, how important is it to burn the candle while my target is sleeping? Can I burn it late at night, knowing he is tired but not certain if he is asleep or not? Thank you!
gozlynn8

Unread postby Sister Jean » Wed Feb 22, 2017 12:39 pm

Hello gozlynn8,

You don't need to talk to the skull candle the *entire* time it's burning; skull candles can burn for hours, after all. The way I burn skull candles, and I think this is pretty common, is a burn it in sections over a series of days (snuffing it out between each burn, not blowing it out), and at the beginning of each burn, I sit and intently pray and talk to the skull candle for a few minutes. Then I let it burn however long I want it to burn that day.

Burning skull candles when you're target is asleep is effective because that's when they're likely to have their defenses down and be more susceptible to suggestion. But if you can't burn it then, you don't *have* to, it's just that burning your candle while they're asleep does help your work.

Good luck to you.

HRCC #1590G
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby gozlynn8 » Wed Feb 22, 2017 5:18 pm

Thank you!
gozlynn8

Unread postby caitlyn_cg » Sat Mar 04, 2017 4:58 am

Hi everyone

I want to us a skull candle to make a man think loving thoughts of me but i only have a peice of paper that he wrote his number on, is that enough? Or do i need a photo?
caitlyn_cg

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sat Mar 04, 2017 8:21 pm

Hello, caitlyn_cg ,

The more personal concerns that you have, the better

Please use both

Wishing you the very best

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby gozlynn8 » Mon Mar 06, 2017 9:26 pm

I started my skull candle on Friday. I hollowed out the bottom, put his personal concerns (semen and pubic hair on a small tissue, his photo, a piece of paper he wrote on, a plastic sticker with his fingerprint, and petition. I closed it up and dressed it with LM love oils, LM love herbs, catnip, and recently added cinnamon to " heat it up" per the LM radio show. My problem is that I lit it the same night, before I finished reading through all of these posts and the part about working it for 7 days. Should I stop now, before the concerns burn, or is this okay? Someone told me that Venus is in retrograde, and not to start love spells during that time, which is why I rushed to do it on Friday before I had read everything. If I stop now, will I have to wait 20 days until Venus is out of retrograde? Consequently, the spell has already given me signs to show it appears to be working.
Thank you!
gozlynn8

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Mar 06, 2017 10:09 pm

Hello, gozlynn8 ,

I burn my candles all the way through. So, it's a matter of personal preference.

You're fine!

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby tribaby789 » Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:58 am

My husband and I are having a lot of problems with trust and communication. I want him to stop his lies/cheating and open the lines of communication. Basically I want to have him only think of me, be faithful and as loving as he once was. He said he wants his family and has changed but he is very secretive still and so I wanted to do a skull candle on him but I live with him and can not burn it when he sleeps for risk of being caught. So here are my questions. Please help if you can.

1. My hubby is leaving Thurs for a business trip for for the weekend. It is only 3 days and I can't get the candle ready and have it fully burn before he gets home so can I prepare it (stuff it and talk to it) while he is gone(3/9-3/12 waxing) and then light it when he leaves again (4/27-5/2 also waxing)?

2. I know that is a long time in between preparation and use but it is all I have. If this is ok, how do I store it until I am ready to use it? In a brown paper bag in the closet and speak to it when /if I can- he is a light sleeper and works from home)

3.Should I do a white or red skull candle? I am thinking of using chupparosa, stay with me and road opener on a white skull candle? Is this right?

4. Once I light the candle, can I burn it all the way through or just do it overnight?

5. I was thinking that after doing the white skull candle, I should do a red one with love me, Dixie love, and stay with me. How does this sound?

6. I know it will be too much to have both going at the same time but can I prepare the red one while the white one is burning and save it for another time he may be out of town?

7. For now my luck is good with timing of when he goes away. Both trips are waxing moon, but what if He goes away on a waning moon can I still light the skull due to time constraints and opportunity or must it be waxing moon?

Thanks for all your help. I really appreciate it.
tribaby789

Unread postby Miss Aida » Thu Mar 09, 2017 8:54 pm

Hello, tribaby789 »

I will answer each question after the question:

1. My hubby is leaving Thurs for a business trip for for the weekend. It is only 3 days and I can't get the candle ready and have it fully burn before he gets home so can I prepare it (stuff it and talk to it) while he is gone(3/9-3/12 waxing) and then light it when he leaves again (4/27-5/2 also waxing)? - YES, of course!

2. I know that is a long time in between preparation and use but it is all I have. If this is ok, how do I store it until I am ready to use it? In a brown paper bag in the closet and speak to it when /if I can- he is a light sleeper and works from home)-That's fine. But I personally prefer something more comfortable like white cotton cloth

3.Should I do a white or red skull candle? I am thinking of using chupparosa, stay with me and road opener on a white skull candle? Is this right?-You will have to do one spell at a time. You have way too many commands/desires for just this one skull candle. Red wood be for the passionate love. But you've got other issues going on. I would do a white candle with influence. Or a red candle with the Chupparosa and Stay with me.

4. Once I light the candle, can I burn it all the way through or just do it overnight? -YES

5. I was thinking that after doing the white skull candle, I should do a red one with love me, Dixie love, and stay with me. How does this sound?-Good

6. I know it will be too much to have both going at the same time but can I prepare the red one while the white one is burning and save it for another time he may be out of town?-YES

7. For now my luck is good with timing of when he goes away. Both trips are waxing moon, but what if He goes away on a waning moon can I still light the skull due to time constraints and opportunity or must it be waxing moon?-YES. Some practitioners don't work with moon phases and their spells still work

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby kalikastar » Fri Mar 10, 2017 4:54 am

Hello all

I am currently working with a skull candle and have a question that I haven't been able to find an answer to. My candle is close to completely burnt down, but the wax of the face didn't burn/melt away. The wax at the bottom of it did though, and the face fell off in one complete chunk. My question is - do I just hold on to the the face and bury it with the rest of the remains when the candle is done or melt it some how (maybe using a lighter or the flame from another candle?) I'm wondering if there's a benefit to melting away the face part - for example, could it be helpful in getting them to face up to something or getting the message through - or if I just treat the face as remains and deploy it with the rest.

Thanks for any help you can give.
kalikastar

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sat Mar 11, 2017 8:27 pm

Hello, kalikastar,

Either way is up to you.

But, when this happens with the spells that I do, it prompts me to start another skull candle. And I change the commands a little bit.

I do this because I may think of a command that the target will be agreeable to.

Wishing you the best

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby kalikastar » Sun Mar 12, 2017 1:28 am

Hi Miss Aida

Thanks for your help, I may melt the face just for my own satisfaction haha then bury the lot. But I was planning to redo the spell - my dad died on the second day I was working the spell so I think my energy was all scattered, and just looking at what the candle was doing made me feel like further work might be required, and then the face fell off. Also on day four I suddenly thought of a better way to word my petition but thought that changing mid way would just confuse things so decided to finish what I was doing and then redo it. Live and learn, right?
kalikastar

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sun Mar 12, 2017 7:53 pm

Hello, kalikastar

There you go !!

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby agj5 » Sat Mar 18, 2017 2:44 am

Hi everyone,

I am looking to do a spell similar to the one the member mi55understood wanted to back in July 2015 post172915.html?hilit=let%20guard%20down#p172915

Both Miss Aida and Brujaha helped her out.

Besides the 2 red candles (skull and figure), the oils and the commands, how does the spell go?

Should I just anoint the candles with the respective oils while saying the command and then light them up facing each other? It seems like a very short spell because they could just burn in one go...

Thanks in advance for your input.
agj5

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sun Mar 19, 2017 8:17 pm

Hello, agj5 ,

You will baptize the candles, inscribe the candles, and anoint the candles. You will have petition papers under the candles. Have the candles facing each other and light them. Say your prayers and then state your petition.

There are many pages on how to do these spells. You just have to browse.

Wishing you the best

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby agj5 » Mon Mar 20, 2017 3:33 am

Thanks, Miss Aida.

I will read all the pages of the thread :)
agj5

Unread postby welath » Tue Mar 21, 2017 7:55 am

Hello all ,
im new here and i have a question
Is possible to influence to a person to get his wealth or share in his business ? And how can we do this ?
thanks
welath

Unread postby Sister Jean » Tue Mar 21, 2017 4:52 pm

Hello welath,

Welcome to the Lucky Mojo forum. One way you could go about influencing this person to be more generous toward you would be to burn a green skull candle dressed with Influence and Pay Me oils and carved with the words "Share your wealth and business with me" and loaded with their personal concerns. If you scroll up through this thread, you will learn how to work with skull candles.

http://www.luckymojo.com/influence.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/payme.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/products-candle-skull.html

Good luck to you.

HRCC #1590G
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Scarred » Sat Mar 25, 2017 9:05 am

Hey everyone, I have a pretty good sized order coming from LM soon (Essence of Bend-Over Oil, Follow Me Girl Oil, I Dominate My Woman Oil, Reconciliation Oil, Return To Me Oil, Love Me Oil, Bewitching Oil, Fast Luck Oil, Skull Candle (white), and Essence of Bend-Over, Follow me Girl, and Reconciliation powders, along with some extra 6" candles). I got the white skull because when I called the shop to ask about what was in stock, they did tell me they were out of red; and having been involved in magick for a few years I knew I could substitute white for any color. What I didn't think about getting though at the time was herbs to place inside the skull.
I am a male, trying to get a female lover back. I know it goes against the general rules of the forum to ask, but I was hoping as I have a big order in that I could get some suggestions. What are some basic herbs I can get at a grocery store that I can use to help power up the skull? I know the obvious ones of sugar, cinnamon, and dill seeds. Like I said, I'm hoping I can get a little leeway on this one because I have a good sized order in.
Scarred

Unread postby Sister Jean » Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:50 pm

Hey Scarred,

Asking for such advice is against forum rules, as this is a forum run by the Lucky Mojo Curio Company to educate customers on how to use their products. Here is a list of herbs organized by category, including love:

http://www.luckymojo.com/hoodooataglance.html

HRCC #1590G
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

PreviousNext

• Advertisement
Herb-Magic.com

Return to Ritual Candles and Lamps in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure Spells