• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

It is currently Sat Apr 29, 2017 11:04 pm

Hot Foot Evict Move Out Roommates Tenants Guests Neighbors

Re: Spells to Move Out Bad Roommates Tenants Guests Neighbors

Unread postby natstein » Mon Apr 21, 2014 7:35 pm

Hello Miss D

If it were me, I wold just order a Hot Foot spell kit (read it about it here http://www.luckymojo.com/hotfoot.html) .

Peace~

Nathen
natstein
Forum Moderator

Noisy Neighbors were expelled and others took their places.

Unread postby jasmine1 » Sun May 04, 2014 2:36 pm

My neighbor funds made a lot of noise. I throw Hot Foot Powder and Crossroad land at them. They moved out and I get 8 months of peace. I just made the cleansing on me and on my house after the jinx. After this time other took their places and the noise came back. I throw again the Hot Foot Powder and I had no success. I don't know what to do. I can't move to another house right now,because of my financial condition. What kind of strategy do you indicate to me? Wait for an answer soon. Thanks.
jasmine1

Move Out Evict Hot Foot Bad Roommates Tenants Guests Neighbors

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sun May 04, 2014 4:31 pm

Hello, jasmine1,
Wow, you seem to have bad luck with neighbors! I am so sorry!
If this were me, I would continue the hot foot and add BANISHING to this: http://www.luckymojo.com/products-banishing.html
If they are absolutely horrible, then use Goofer Dust (which is more dangerous for the target). http://www.luckymojo.com/gooferdust.html
In the meantime, I am merging your post to the subforum with problems very similar to yours. Glance through the posts and see what others suggest and have done.
Wishing you the very best on this. And I hope that you FINALLY get some good neighbors.
PROUD member of AIRR
Also find me on Hoodoo Psychics
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby jasmine1 » Mon May 05, 2014 1:34 am

Thank you , Miss Aida . Can you give me the subforum link ?
jasmine1

Unread postby aura » Mon May 05, 2014 4:04 am

You've been merged into the subforum jamine1. But here's the link in case it helps: spells-to-move-out-bad-roommates-tenants-guests-neighbors-t9749.html-sid=3fd5686a3c465520c6f168f9a6f8670e
Road-Opening, Healing & Herbalism
Forum Moderator

Unread postby blackstar1978 » Mon May 05, 2014 10:19 am

Well, I wish I had a happy update for you. I guess I do, but I have to take yet ANOTHER direction with things.

The roommate escalated in her threats and intimidation. I had to call the police for advice, and she, in turn, backed off of some of her shenanigans. However, I NEED to find a new place within a month's time, because she's showing signs of having a personality disorder (borderline D:), and I can't be putting my mental health on the line any more.

So, back to doing some attraction and prayer work! Please, keep me in your thoughts!
Thank you, St. Expedite, for giving me the tools necessary to solve my problem completely and thoroughly. Blessings!
blackstar1978

Unread postby aura » Mon May 05, 2014 1:38 pm

Our prayers are with you - & make sure you send a request in to the Crystal Silence League as well.
Forum Moderator

Unread postby angel1970 » Tue May 06, 2014 10:55 am

Goofer dust question please.
Please can anyone help I have a neighbour opposite whom seems to be upsetting me. Please can anyone tell me how I can use the government dust and if you can recommend some words with a protective prayer. Also can the goofer dust be s prinkled on there path? Thanks
angel1970

When all else fails, what is there to do?

Unread postby cinnamonsage » Tue May 06, 2014 11:00 am

When all attempts fail to make a horrible neighbor go away, what other options are there?

Here are list of things attempted...
1. Vinegar jar spells with her picture, hotfoot powder, sulfur, and mixture of other ingredients
2. Freezer spell
3. Hot foot powder place where she will walk over it
4. Doll baby of here made and placed in the freezer

She cant be immune to spells so I know there is definitely a way to get her and make her far far away. Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks to all
~Name it, Claim It, Accept it...Know that you deserve wonderful things~
cinnamonsage

Re: When all else fails, what is there to do?

Unread postby MoonBreath » Tue May 06, 2014 11:44 am

Hello, I am in no way an expert, but I thought the freezer work literally 'froze" someone so they can't do anything. Like maybe, be unable to move? Have you thought about a moving candle spell to move her farther and farther away from you? Also, you may want to consider Road Opener for her, to make opportunities open up for her elsewhere. Just a thought ....
MoonBreath

Re: When all else fails, what is there to do?

Unread postby Papa Newt » Tue May 06, 2014 11:45 am

A reading with a reputable reader, such as a member of A.I.R.R., would help get a different perspective on the situation. The reader may be able to focus in what exactly is the problem with the neighbor, and what you can do differently.
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1649G
Thank you, St. Expedite!
Papa Newt
Forum Moderator

Unread postby jasmine1 » Tue May 06, 2014 11:55 am

I thought about calling Michael the Archangel, because nether calling the police resolves, the person is arbitrary.

My doubt: 1 = Will I go to the police station and bring the land to the neighbor's door, and then put the goofer dust along with the BANISHING?

2 = Can I do the petition, writing his name over 9 times? What word can I write over the person's name ? For him get out, and not get another like him,and bring a new good one ?
jasmine1

Unread postby Miss Aida » Tue May 06, 2014 9:15 pm

Hello, Angel 1970,
Yes, you can put it in their path!
Here is a link that tells you all about it: www.luckymojo.com/gooferdust.html
And here's another link that helps you understand how to lay tricks: www.luckymojo.com/layingtricks.html
All your questions are answered on these pages (thanks to Miss cat).
Take care

angel1970 wrote:Goofer dust question please.
Please can anyone help I have a neighbour opposite whom seems to be upsetting me. Please can anyone tell me how I can use the government dust and if you can recommend some words with a protective prayer. Also can the goofer dust be s prinkled on there path? Thanks
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Miss Aida » Tue May 06, 2014 9:17 pm

Hello, blackstar1978,
We will most certainly keep you in our thoughts and in our payers.
Wishing you the very best

blackstar1978 wrote:Well, I wish I had a happy update for you. I guess I do, but I have to take yet ANOTHER direction with things.

The roommate escalated in her threats and intimidation. I had to call the police for advice, and she, in turn, backed off of some of her shenanigans. However, I NEED to find a new place within a month's time, because she's showing signs of having a personality disorder (borderline D:), and I can't be putting my mental health on the line any more.

So, back to doing some attraction and prayer work! Please, keep me in your thoughts!
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Miss Aida » Tue May 06, 2014 9:20 pm

Hello, jasmine1,
Yes, your first thought is good.
But, for the second one, do one spell at a time.
First, just write something like: MOVE AWAY.
Then, once they move away, then work on bringing in good neighbors.
Here's a link that gives suggestions on bringing in good neighbors: spell-work-to-attract-great-new-neighbors-t3229.html
Wishing you the best of luck.

jasmine1 wrote:I thought about calling Michael the Archangel, because nether calling the police resolves, the person is arbitrary.

My doubt: 1 = Will I go to the police station and bring the land to the neighbor's door, and then put the goofer dust along with the BANISHING?

2 = Can I do the petition, writing his name over 9 times? What word can I write over the person's name ? For him get out, and not get another like him,and bring a new good one ?
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Need to move away from bad people - what spell to use?

Unread postby angel1970 » Thu May 08, 2014 4:56 am

Hi would anyone help me with my current situation I'm wanting to move fast. I have a troublesome neighbour and feel nervous in my home
Last edited by MissMichaele on Thu May 08, 2014 11:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Needed more specific title
angel1970

Re: Can anyone help me

Unread postby Shantilly Lace » Thu May 08, 2014 4:59 am

Hi Angel,
one of our lovely moderators will most likely move you to the right section, but for now I will provide a link for you.

ask-us-for-conjure-help-with-neighbors,-landlords,-and-tenants-f46.html-sid=f04459a1a5ee1ae64b9799804b18868d

There is heaps of help in that section.

Good luck
Shantilly Lace

Re: Can anyone help me

Unread postby aura » Thu May 08, 2014 5:12 am

angel1970, your post has already been answered and merged into the thread on help to find rental property here: spells-to-find-rental-property,-apartment,-home,-business-t19832s120.html-sid=e3018f1d156aa55e2f22ff51ab9627ad

When you post, it helps your moderators, who are recompensed volunteers, if you post in the area of the board that is best suited to the archival of your question or comment. That way moderators will not have to move your post or merge it into ongoing threads.

If you can't find a post you made, it may have been moved or merged. Go to your profile by clicking on your name and "search recent posts" -- you will find it.

Within each board section there are STICKY threads -- ones that always stay "stuck" to the top. These are popular discussion-threads that you can read and add to if your questions or comments fall into one of these oft-broached topics. If you don't see a "sticky" that relates to your question, feel free to start a new thread in the relevant section.

We do have a few "thou shalt not" rules here, and they can be found in the Forum Rules link at the top of each page. Most important for newbies are these four common errors to avoid:

1) Please do not come here asking for our formulas for conjure oils or for instructions on how to use spiritual supplies that you bought at a grocery store or at a competitor of ours; this is the Lucky Mojo Forum and is financially supported by the Lucky Mojo Curio Co.

2) Please do not spam the moderators by sending multiple duplicated private messages asking for personal help outside the board; many of our moderators do perform readings and rootwork spell-casting for clients, but they are professionals and you should approach them as you would any other professional.

3) Please do not post illegal copies of material from other web sites or from books.

4) Please do not post put-downs of any group of people based on their religion, race, or national origin, including derogatory comments about religions to which you may have previously been an adherent or comments in which you seek to falsely conflate any religion with the practice of evil sorcery.
Forum Moderator

Unread postby jasmine1 » Thu May 08, 2014 11:40 am

thanks again , Miss Aida . :)
jasmine1

Wanting longtime tenant to not return

Unread postby Tammyw » Sat Jul 05, 2014 6:56 pm

So my family owns a lot of rental property which are all occupied by family members except for one. This tenant has been renting this property since my mom was a kid and I'm 36 now btw. The tenant also has a lease pretty much indefinitely. She's been in a mental hospital for a few months now so my grandfather of course isn't getting paid he says it doesn't look like she's gonna be coming back. I don't want to sound harsh but this place is perfect for myself and my toddler. What can I do to ensure this tenant doesn't return so my daughter and I can move in soon.
Tammyw

Re: Wanting longtime tenant to not return

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sun Jul 06, 2014 7:51 pm

Hello, Tammyw ,
You could try banishing her: www.luckymojo.com/banishing.html
You could hot foot her: www.luckymojo.com/hotfoot.html
I wouldn't get any harsher than that because of her mental instability. And she's been pretty loyal to your family.
Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby natstein » Mon Jul 07, 2014 12:48 pm

Hello Tammyw,

Another thing you might do is to bless the lady but bless her to find a place that is better for her than the house you want to be in.

Peace~

Nathen
natstein
Forum Moderator

Move out the Couch Surfer

Unread postby gladstar » Thu Sep 04, 2014 10:02 am

I currently have a sofa surfer whom I felt obligated to let stay (long story). He has had some room mate trouble, and is waiting on an apartment near his job to open up. I feel for the kid, but at the same time, he drives me nuts. How can I move him out quickly, and without harm? I was considering asking St. Expedite to intervene and end any delays on a new apartment for him. What else can I do? Thanks in advancem
gladstar

Unread postby Miss Aida » Fri Sep 05, 2014 9:02 pm

Hello, gladstar ,

That is very compassionate of you to let him stay with you. You're a good person.

And I know how you feel: it's like the Mother-in-law who visits for a week and, months later, still hasn't left!!

Try the banishing products. It's much milder than some of the other products. That ought to do the trick

www.luckymojo.com/banishing.html

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby LoveFlows2Me » Fri Sep 12, 2014 8:49 pm

My issue is with my roommate, I am the homeowner and let a friend rent a room from me a year ago. Since spring relations between us have gone down hill dramaticaly. Let's just say she showed her true colors & I now consider her a false friend. My teen daughter and I are no longer comfortable in our own home. I don't even feel safe leaving my cat alone with her (she hates him & is verbally mean to him-yells at him etc) Today she told me she'll hopefully be out by end of October (wished it were sooner) so hot footing her would be a waste since she's leaving anyways...I want to have a light set but not sure which...I'm thinking Fiery Wall of Protection or Reversal?? I was thinking Reversal because I'm aware she has been slandering me and lying and sending malicious intentions my way. I can literally feel the negativity coming off her...she's just a miserable jealous person and I want her to taste her own words & for others to see her true colors as well.....But then I was reading about Fiery Wall of Protection and thinking that may help my situation better seeing as it protects me from further harm. So which would you recommend?
Once she moves out what steps can I do to cleanse the room? I'm awaiting a fairly large order from LM that includes Chinese Wash...would that be sufficient? I believe I also ordered the Florida water soap. I've only just worked with LM love products and never did any reversal work so excuse my ignorance. :/
Thanks for any advice!
LoveFlows2Me

Unread postby natstein » Sat Sep 13, 2014 10:44 am

Hello GypsyAnn,

I would suggest going ahead with the Hot Foot work even though she has said she is leaving. It could get her out of your hair sooner and it could make sure she sticks to what she says about leaving by the end of October. I have seen it in the past where a person says they will be able to move out but something always comes up.

For protecting yourself form her slander and anything else she may do I would use a mixture of the Fiery Wall of Protection work (http://www.luckymojo.com/fierywallofprotection.html) , I like the spell kit for this. It gives you everything you will need. I would mix that work with some stop gossip work (http://www.luckymojo.com/stopgossip.html) to target the slander.

I think Chinese Wash is good to cleanse the home. When I work a cleansing I like to cleanse the area, then bless the area, then put protection around the area ( I believe I have heard this being a good way to work from both Miss Cat and ConjureMan ALi on the hoodoo rootwork radio show). So even if you have already done some protection work against this person before you do the cleansing I would repeat just a little something after you cleanse your space just to help seal that in cleansing in.

Hope you find this helpful!

Peace~

Nathen
natstein
Forum Moderator

Trying to keep ANY neighbors from moving in....

Unread postby lilavenger » Wed Oct 08, 2014 5:51 pm

For the past two years, I have lived in a nightmare that I could not get away from due to my financial situation and kids' school. My neighbors in my apartment complex have decided that they are party animals, holding club sessions at all hours of the night. I finally got one of them in line (with several visits from the police and mananger), the other neighbors finally moved. Fortunately, no one has moved in. My lease is up in May of next year and I will finally be able to leave, but I want peace until I go. What spell can I do to keep the apartment empty, basically preventing anyone from moving in until then. Thanks!
lilavenger

Re: Trying to keep ANY neighbors from moving in....

Unread postby j82 » Wed Oct 08, 2014 5:57 pm

Lilavenger,

Why dont you try a different approach and bring good people in by doing a honey jar on new loving nice neighbors, burn candles dressed with peaceful home, come to me and attraction.
j82

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed Oct 08, 2014 9:18 pm

Hello, Lilavenger,

I agree with J82. Why hurt someone else's income? That concerns me.

But, I have seen red brick dust prevent people from entering if they're bad people: www.herb-magic.com/red-brick-dust.html

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby lilavenger » Thu Oct 09, 2014 3:18 pm

@j82, I guess my first reaction was to go on the defense because of the torment that I have been put through. The manager that was here (which was recently canned for doing crooked things). She was just allowing anyone to stay here even if they were felons bc they were her friends or allowing more people in an apartment that should have legally been there. Which caused all this chaos. When you have people living in an environment without their names attached to anything, they don't care and they definately show it. Thanks for showing me a different way.

@Miss Aida, when I say this Im not being a smart aleck at all, but it was hurting my income for me to not be able to get sleep at night, I would be to tired to function at work and made mistakes that almost cost me my job. I was harassed, threatened, cursed at, and almost hit. I was in fear of my life and the life of my kids and I was unable to leave. I just dont want to go through that again.

Thank you for both for your advice!
lilavenger

Unread postby j82 » Thu Oct 09, 2014 3:51 pm

LiLavenger,

No one doubts what you went through and trust me you have every right to rid this complex of these people and in my opinion draw in people who will care for it and want and need this. Obviously the person being fired is a good sign and a good step. Do fiery wall of protection on you to protect you and your home. Put the other addresses in a honey jar and burn blue candles on it to bring peaceful neighbors. You can sprinkle the powders mentioned above on the doors and apartment, or the oils. you can burn candles for this purpose as well. Pray sincerely to God to turn this area around and ask him to bring sincere people in who want and need help. God will answer!
j82

Unread postby Miss Aida » Thu Oct 09, 2014 8:24 pm

Hello, LiLavenger,

I agree with J82.

But here's another angel: Any way you could work on the Managers? Influence them? An Influence Skull candle?? Make then to rent only to good people?

http://www.luckymojo.com/influence.html

Just a thought...
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby lilavenger » Fri Oct 10, 2014 5:13 pm

Thank you guys so much. I will be doing this! :)

@MissAida what color skull candle do I use. Purple is usually good for compelling work, but no one seems to sell them anymore.
lilavenger

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sat Oct 11, 2014 12:13 am

Hello, lilavenger,

White.

Check out the webpage that I gave you . The spell is there.

Wishing you GREAT success
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Re: get rid of new unwanted person living in your home?

Unread postby Ashes45 » Mon Feb 23, 2015 9:13 pm

This has been most helpful, and I will be trying the hotfoot powder out tomorrow.

When my roommate first moved in, he showed the face that he thought we all wanted to see. Sure enough, and as soon as he got comfy living in our apartment, his true self came into light, and it is not pleasant, and he needs to be gone, like NOW!

Just a question: I plan on doing the hotfoot powder in the shoes method. How long should this take? He's a menace, and he needs to go ASAP.

Thank you!
Ashes45

Re: get rid of new unwanted person living in your home?

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Feb 23, 2015 9:55 pm

Hello, Ashes45 ,

Welcome to the forum!!

Unfortunately, there's no way of predicting time elements for manifestation of spells

take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Re: Hot Foot Evict Move Out Roommates Tenants Guests Neighbors

Unread postby Petalpower » Sun Jun 07, 2015 4:50 pm

We have neighbors whom i would euphemistically call 'difficult' - we're going to try the hot foot powder. thank you!
Petalpower

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Jun 08, 2015 12:04 am

Hello, Petalpower,

That sounds like a good idea!

You can also use banishing products if you wish in addition to your hotfoot spell: www.luckymojo.com/banishing.html

Wishing you the best with this spell
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

I Can, You Can't Oil Questions and Answers

Unread postby AlyssaH » Wed Jun 10, 2015 11:15 am

Quick question. I was considering moving house to the next town over so we could get a fresh start & get into a 3 bedroom apartment. Due to the divorce & other factors like student loans, I can only afford section 8 housing for now. Well, I just learned that there ARE 3 bedrooms in my housing complex, & in the nicer newer buildings no less! I only found out because I'm babysitting across from a 3 bedroom apartment for one of my neighbors. Here's my question; what would be a nice way to go about moving the family currently living there (I know them & her sons are actually much closer in age than mine) & getting me, my 16 yr.old & my 8 yr.old into that apartment? Not trying to be mean but even the two bedrooms are bigger in the newer buildings than our apartment & it so cramped for us :'( My 16 yr.old needs his own room!
HRCC Student #1989
AlyssaH

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed Jun 10, 2015 8:42 pm

Hello, AlyssaH,

I have moved your post over to the thread about evicting these people. I am not sure if there's a nice way of going about this.

Then, look on this subforum to get yourself into this place.

Also, don't forget a honey jar for the managers to want you!

Good luck
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby AlyssaH » Wed Jun 10, 2015 8:59 pm

Thank you, so much, Ms. Aida.
HRCC Student #1989
AlyssaH

Get Rid Of Drug Dealer

Unread postby FiveOrange » Wed Jul 29, 2015 10:05 am

Hello Lucky Mojo Forum,

I live next door to a drug dealer and we are all sick of the traffic, loud parties etc. Because this guy doesn't have a regular job he's home and it's challenging to get Hot Foot Powder on his porch. I'm thinking of throwing some in his backyard mixed with dirt. We haven't called the police for fear of retaliation but I wish there was a way to alert them to him and instigate an arrest. I appreciate anyone's feedback on possible ways to resolve this very annoying issue.

Thank You,

Ms. Phoenix
FiveOrange

Re: Get Rid Of Drug Dealer

Unread postby Miss Athena » Wed Jul 29, 2015 4:53 pm

Hi MsPhoenix,

Welcome to the forum! When you have a chance (and if you wish), go to the Introductions thread and introduce yourself so we can get to know you.

Your idea to get some Hot Foot on the property is a good idea. I would also work some Banishing products on them, to help send them packing.

http://www.luckymojo.com/products-banishing.html

Good luck.
HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Re: Get Rid Of Drug Dealer

Unread postby natstein » Wed Jul 29, 2015 7:09 pm

Hello MsPhoenix,

I merged your post into a thread that talks all about getting neighbors to move. Look over these pages and you will get a lot if ideas of what to do. Also you might try doing an anonymous tip to the police department. Most cities have some sort of anonymous tip giving system of some sort.

Peace~

Nathen
natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread postby FiveOrange » Wed Aug 05, 2015 4:50 am

Hi Nathen,

Thank you for your response. Yes, I am in the process of contacting the authorities. I have also thrown hot foot powder onto their property. I also have a Hot Foot candle burning as I type this message. I have one more concern for the forum and perhaps this can be merged into the other thread as well. Today I discovered lots of their dirty condoms and wrappers in between my house. I am disgusted but we all know they are stupid because they have given me total power to interfere with their lives. I figured I would throw those nasty things into a plastic bag and sprinkle them with Hot Foot Powder and maybe cayenne pepper. I looked through many of the posts on semen but didn't see anything that would address this issue.

Thanks again,
Ms Phoenix
FiveOrange

Unread postby Miss Aida » Thu Aug 06, 2015 8:46 pm

Hello, MsPhoenix,

Here is the webpage that deals with personal belongings.

www.luckymojo.com/bodyfluids.html

And here is the forum page that deals with personal concerns: personal-concerns-hair,-photo,-etc-questions-and-answers-t9215s360.html

Please try to post your questions on the appropriate subforum and thread as it is a lot of work for the moderators to move it to the correct location.

Just go to the upper right hand corner. In the dark green area, thee is a white search box. Enter your key words and you will be taken to an array of topics to chose from.

Wishing you the best with this. It's got to be a living nightmare for you. Nobody should have to live like this in fear.

Also, please protect yourself: www.luckymojo.com/protectionspells.html

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby maduro01 » Tue Aug 25, 2015 5:22 pm

How effective has it been to try and get someone to quit their job by burning a Hot Foot vigil candle?
Thank You Saint Martha for all that you've done and continue to do for me!!!!
maduro01

Unread postby Miss Aida » Tue Aug 25, 2015 7:31 pm

Hello, maduro01 ,

It' always worked for me. But, I can't speak for everyone else.

You have nothing to lose by trying (but maybe something to gain)

Good luck!
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby maduro01 » Mon Aug 31, 2015 7:52 am

I put Hot Foot at the door step of my supervisor's office this morning. Made kind of a mess in that I wasn't discrete about it. So, now it's an obvious mess. It looks like sprinkled powder or like construction work was done. She isn't making a big deal about it, but she is curious as to where it came from. We have cameras in our building, but thank goodness there aren't any cameras around her office.
Thank You Saint Martha for all that you've done and continue to do for me!!!!
maduro01

Unread postby Papa Newt » Mon Aug 31, 2015 3:43 pm

Oh my!

It's usually best to use a small pinch, or even better, mix some of the Hot Foot Powder with some dirt to hide the powder. Again using a small pinch of the mixture.
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1649G
Thank you, St. Expedite!
Papa Newt
Forum Moderator

Hot Foot or Vinegar bottle for nasty tenant??

Unread postby conjuress » Wed May 11, 2016 5:01 pm

I need to get my tenant to move as soon as possible. They are not paying the rent, and I cant pay the mortgage without it. They are terrible people, but I don't wish them harm. I don't want anything bad to happen to them -Just move out.

I don't know which is less harmful, a vinegar bottle spell or hotfoot power in front of their door and in shoes??

Please help! Thank you.
conjuress

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Wed May 11, 2016 10:47 pm

Dear conjuress,

In my opinion, Hot Foot Powder would do what you want best. It causes people to leave.

Vinegar, on the other hand, is to sour their lives -- cause them to lose their job, lose friends, suffer car breakdowns, get into fights, quarrel with those whom they love -- and, yes, they might move out, but they also might dig in and hole up in their room, out of megative emotions over all of the unpleasantness in their lives.

So ... Hot Foot is the idea that accomplishes what you want in the most direct way and with the least amount of other complications.

Good luck!
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby michelle18 » Thu Jul 21, 2016 2:42 pm

I plan to use the Hot Foot powder at my neighbors front door and back porch. They leave their dog alone for days at a time without getting him walked and he barks, yelps and howls 24/7. Our bedroom walls are connected and thin so it has been difficult for me to get good rest. I've exhausted all my legal options. I read that Hot Footing could cause long term effects on the target after they leave and it could be reversed on me. Is this true? If so, is there an alternative or certain way to use it to keep this from happening?
michelle18

Unread postby Sister Jean » Thu Jul 21, 2016 7:59 pm

Hello michelle18,

In hoodoo there is no such belief like the "threefold law" in Wicca. For example, if you hot foot your neighbor, you wouldn't inadvertently hot foot yourself unless you said "I want this neighbor gone—and me too!" In hoodoo, the belief is that at the end of the day, you want to be right with God. So if you do heavy work like hot footing, you want to cleanse yourself spiritually to cleanse yourself of that sin. For that, you'd use hyssop and Psalm 51:

http://herb-magic.com/hyssop.html

Hope this works out for you—barking dogs are the absolute worst!
Thank you, St. Michael, St. Expedite and La Santisima Muerte!

HRCC #1590G
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby michelle18 » Fri Jul 22, 2016 10:14 am

Thank you sisterjean! You've helped me a lot.
michelle18

Unread postby Cortana » Mon Mar 20, 2017 12:38 am

I would like to know if there was a more gentle way to move tenants out. My Godmother and I have decent tenants in out MIL unit but since my boyfriend will be coming back from living out of state, I'd like us to live in my Godmother's MIL unit so we can build credit and save enough to buy a house. So is there a gentler way of getting tenants out? Like get them to leave at an appropriate time as to not leave us high and dry as far as rent goes?
∵.:*・☆.☆.。.:*,★ :*・∵.:☆.。.:*・:*・∵.☆:*・∵.☆.・∴.・∵☆:*・∵.:*・☆.☆.。.:*,★ :*・∵.:☆.。.:*・*・
Cortana

Unread postby Sister Jean » Mon Mar 20, 2017 9:39 am

Hello Cortana,

Did you sign a lease with these tenants? If so, you could just wait until their lease is about to be up (give them a few weeks notice) then notify them that they wouldn't be able to renew the lease because you're moving in.

If you didn't sign a lease with them, you could get a sugar jar going on them, you and your godmother to sweeten them toward you, then tell them they'll need to leave because you're going to be moving in (still give them about a month notice). If you need help getting them to agree, you could work a skull candle spell on each adult tenant living in the unit to influence them to see things your way. If you need more help beyond that, you could do a moving figural candle spell to "walk" them out of the unit.

http://www.luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html

http://www.luckymojo.com/influence.html
skull-candle-questions-and-answers-t15161.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/products-candle-skull.html

You can read more and ask questions about moving candle spells here:

moving-candle-spells-figural-plain-questions-and-answers-t9265.html

With Hot Foot powder though, there is no "nice" way to do it. And you're right, there's no guarantee at all they wouldn't leave you high and dry for the rent. So, try these other methods, just be aware that they will probably take more time than Hot Foot.

Good luck to you.
Thank you, St. Michael, St. Expedite and La Santisima Muerte!

HRCC #1590G
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Previous

• Advertisement
Call Hoodoo Psychics 1-888-4-HOODOO

Return to Ask Us for Conjure Help with Real Estate, Neighbors, Landlords, Tenants