• Advertisement
Crystal-Silence-League-Link

It is currently Tue Dec 12, 2017 7:21 pm

General Love Spells Questions and Answers

Re: My love spell problems on ex

Unread postby YunisaGabes » Sat Jan 14, 2017 10:26 am

I have been doing love spells on my ex. We both know we still have feelings for each other but he only left me because he knew how he was, and that he likes talking to girls because he grew up always talking to females and so he ended it because he couldnt handle being in a relationship, he just likes being out there. I tried doing spells but they seem to work a little cause i keep seeing the signs that it is working, but the part that im only having problems on is the thirst for one girl isnt working. No he has not been with any girl after me yet, and i dont want him with anyone else. I wanted a spell to make my ex to find every female unattractive and only find me as attractive. He was my bestfriend, but now ever since we broke up last month things are just kinda awkward. I really want his full attention only on me.
YunisaGabes

Re: General Love Spells Questions and Answers

Unread postby RoseStar21 » Sat Jan 14, 2017 11:31 am

Hello Luckyyone ,
I'm so happy for you ! Have you tried kiss me now oil ? When I've worn it on my body before and placed it in certain places just because I love the smell my love interest would kiss me there !
Maybe some Fire of love too ?
I hope this helps :-)
RoseStar21

Unread postby YunisaGabes » Sat Jan 14, 2017 7:55 pm

thank you
YunisaGabes

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sat Jan 14, 2017 8:10 pm

Hello, Luckyyone ,

Wow, that is definitely something I've never heard of before.

Just wondering why it all has to be his way?

You may want to try RoseStar's suggestions but maybe something else too. Something that will have him do what you want

Please look at this page for ideas: www.luckymojo.com/femaledomination.html

Wishing you the very best with this

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Also find me on Hoodoo Psychics
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sat Jan 14, 2017 8:12 pm

Hello, YunisaGabes,

Welcome to the forum!!

Have you tried Follow Me Boy products?

www.luckymojo.com/followmeboy.html

And Stay with me

www.luckymojo.com/staywithme.html

These may help significantly

Wishing you the best

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Luckyyone » Mon Jan 23, 2017 12:23 pm

I don't know what happen, he turned on me again, saying he wants his freedom, that he likes not checking in with me. Anyway, we're still going with our plans of moving in together, I'm risking a lot, but we both decided to work on each others finances and give eachother a year of no dating and he is willing to consider giving me another opportunity to win him over. But we will not be a couple, we will not cuddle every night like we use to. I figure I can still move in and lay a lot of tricks and constantly work on him. I need some advice? I really thought I was seeing real solid movement but he turns on me from time to time. Am I making a good move by deciding to move in together?
Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance
Luckyyone

Unread postby Miss Aida » Tue Jan 24, 2017 9:59 pm

Hello, Luckyyone ,

I'm sorry but WHY are you being given an opportunity to win him over? Why are you not giving HIM the opportunity to win you over?

If you love him that much, then yes, it would be good to have enough access to lay tricks and constantly collect personal concerns and to altar any potential relationships he may seek with other women.

But, honestly, you ought to be the one that he's chasing.

Take a look at this thread:

www.luckymojo.com/femaledomination.html

Wishing you the very best

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Luckyyone » Wed Jan 25, 2017 2:53 pm

Thank u miss Aida

And to answer ur question, he thinks I cheated and he has that in the back of his tiny little brain, I wish he would believe me, I wish I can turn back time and change how things went about, and I know sometimes that is only way out, that excuse of not believing me. He uses it to his advantage, I know he cares for me, he's shown me he does, he bought me a really expensive watch and he engraved it too. I just don't know what makes him go back and forth. I'm getting my taxes soon so I'll have to schedule an AAire reading soon, (if my taxes aren't delayed) anyway, hoping for the best and praying constantly over my candles.
Luckyyone

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed Jan 25, 2017 9:50 pm

Hello, Luckyyone ,

OK, now I understand!

Have you worked healing spells on him to get him over this idea?

www.luckymojo.com/healing.html

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby BrujeriaMasFina » Thu Jan 26, 2017 12:47 pm

Hi,
I had divination locally a week ago and was told my former relationship was salvageable, but that there was someone standing in the way. I believe that I am going to need professional rootwork in order to unblock that. In the meantime, until I get hold of a professional rootworker (been trying all day to make an appointment without any luck) I have Placed an order yesterday for a reconciliation candle to be lit for me with photos and birth dates through the church (scheduled to light today) and a seven day novena candle on my own altar.

I started a red 7-day novena candle yesterday that I cleaned with Florida water and dressed myself with cinnamon, ginger, sugar and my own personal "essence". I placed my ex-bf's watch that was a gift from me that he has worn for several years around the Candle, between two photos of us together in each picture facing the candle, along with my special crystals on an altar cloth I made from his shirt. I carved his name into the candle and also turned clockwise and carved the word return across it. I prayed over it and spoke my loving intentions over it and also placed my handwritten petition beneath it (which was a poem about thinking of me while awake and while dreaming, and 3 statements beneath it about our love and returning to me).

I trimmed the wick slightly and lit the candle. My altar is next to my bed facing east and there is zero draft in this room. The flame started out very low and almost looked like it would burn out or drowned in the herbs or the hot wax, but I went into another room and let it be. I came back in to the room about an hour later, and the flame was VERY tall and VERY bright and dancing wildly like wind was blowing on it. It was absolutely the strangest thing I had ever seen with any of my candles. It did that for about another couple hours, then it went back to a normal fairly steady burn with a little dance to it but definitely a lower flame. I would call the flame normal to low at this point. And that is what it is like this morning as well. I interpret the low slow initial burn to be resistance, and the wild dancing burn to be that the work is getting through. So far, a clean burn on the glass with the exception of some light, filmy red candle wax stuck near the top in a crescent shape.

When we broke up a few weeks ago, he told me that as much as he still loved me and cannot imagine being with anybody else, he was going to block I'll contact so that we can get over this. He was true to his word and blocked my number from his phone and also blocked my email address as well. However he never blocked me on a texting app which I have since been able to view his activity on but never contacted him on. Well, this morning I also noticed that he had blocked me from that app as well. That was unexpected.

This morning from the time I left the house until just a few minutes ago, multiple random men have been noticing me like crazy and making comments. I have not done any work on myself, I am not wearing anything to attract any type of attention, and have pretty much been without make up, wearing my glasses, hair in a ponytail, sweatshirt and yoga pants on. I feel that something is not right.

My question is this: I have been told that "someone" is standing in the way of my relationship. However how do I get to uncover who this person or entity is? Does anybody know how I can work a spell to figure out who is standing in the way? Divination to this point has been vague and has only pinned it down to a female energy. Also I think that some work has been done on me as a diversionary tactic so that I will leave him alone and Like being distracted by other men. I noticed and felt the work immediately and it is definitely NOT going to work, but I definitely felt like something was attempted. Obviously not very strong in that regard. But to make him go out of his way weeks later and delete me off a texting app? That worked in their favor.

Hoping to get some insight from people on this board about what to do next, as I wait To schedule a reading over the phone with Miss Elvyra.
BrujeriaMasFina

Unread postby Miss Aida » Fri Jan 27, 2017 9:29 pm

Hello, BrujeriaMasFina,

I honestly don't know how to answer this question other than for you to work with Psychic Vision products.

www.luckymojo.com/psychicvision.html

Ask Spirit to help you with your query while you are working with these products..

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby BrujeriaMasFina » Sat Jan 28, 2017 9:00 am

Unfortunately shipping time from Lucky Mojo is about 2-3 weeks and I feel that I need to be working on something constantly. I have considered flying out to Santa Rosa and going directly to the shop via an Uber ride, but have had to put my lack of patience in check. I decided to wait and see what the candle report comes back with from the reconciliation candle, but my intuition tells me we are going to need an uncrossing and a Road Opener.

1. Should I do a Road Opener and an Uncrossing using a photo of BOTH of us, or do we each need a separate candle/spell? I'm having the lights set at the church.

Thanks for the help!
BrujeriaMasFina

Unread postby Sister Jean » Sat Jan 28, 2017 4:57 pm

Hello BrujeriaMasFina,

If the Road Opener and Uncrossing is to help your relationship, I think doing one spell for the two of you as a couple (not separate candles) is the way to go.

Good luck.
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby mi55understood » Wed Feb 01, 2017 4:45 pm

I was wondering what would be the best spell to use to bring true love to me. I don't have anyone specific in mind just want my true love to enter my life. I looked on the love spells link but they all seem to be centered around if you already have someone in mind and working them. What is the best spell that will work for me? Any suggestions will be welcomed. Thanks.
mi55understood

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed Feb 01, 2017 9:22 pm

Hello, mi55understood

This thread has many spell ideas:

spells-to-find-get-keep-or-return-twin-soul-or-soul-mate-t24493.html

After reading, if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask (on that thread)

I hope that you find your soul mate

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

PostThis post was deleted by HappinessRules on Thu Feb 16, 2017 5:20 am.

PostThis post was deleted by Miss Aida on Mon Feb 27, 2017 8:30 pm.
Reason: This post makes no sense.

Unread postby thearrowsapothecary » Sun Feb 26, 2017 9:43 am

Hi There - new to the forum so hopefully I didnt miss any rules :) Anyways, although it may seem odd, I really like using Dragons Blood oil to potentiate my candle spells. Since it essentially helps with 'personal power' if you are creating a love spell for yourself - this oil might help increase your personal power over the individual that you are 'targeting'. LMC also sells the resin and from my experience best price and quality available.
thearrowsapothecary

Unread postby thearrowsapothecary » Sun Feb 26, 2017 9:48 am

suzyparker,

My advice to you is that if you DO go forward with cut and clear - really go forward with it. I have experience with friends who will put in all of the work and then their guy or gal comes along and they revert back to that 'well they arent ALWAYS bad' mentality and fall back into the same relationship. Then when theyve finally had enough, they do a similar spell again thinking 'this is it!' and I've noticed that their spells arent as potent. Almost as if, you allowed them back in before, now this whole 'cut and clear' is weaker.
thearrowsapothecary

PostThis post was deleted by Miss Aida on Mon Feb 27, 2017 8:21 pm.
Reason: Just says: "Hello"

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Feb 27, 2017 8:34 pm

Hello, thearrowsapothecary ,

Although I don't know who you are answering, I must say that I agree.

If you one acts against a spell performed or reverses a spell, THEN does it again (because a person keeps changing their mind), the spell will definitely be weaker.

Good point!
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby HappinessRules » Wed Mar 01, 2017 9:55 am

Is it just me or do love spells not work on Taurus men? Ive done a honey jar, daily mini love spell,wish spell various other things but he wont budge...what can break a Taurus man to be more submissive and emotionally open, infact the more spells I do the more he is rude to me and its gone so far as him gossiping about me so I did let it go.......then he said he loved me, I ignored because I thought he was playing games, then he started being horrible to me so I should of been nice when he said that. But I wasn't sure.
HappinessRules

Unread postby natstein » Wed Mar 01, 2017 5:45 pm

Hello HappinessRules,

I would start with a reading to get some clarity one what exactly is going on and how best to proceed (www.readersandrootworkers.org). You are right that you should have been nice and not blown him off when he said I love you. That may have been the window you needed. I do know that love spells can work on Taurus men. It is difficult to diagnose what the difficulty may be in this particular situation as that is beyond the scope of these forums. You might go back and start with the Love Me spell kit (http://www.luckymojo.com/products-love-me.html) or the Return To Me spell kit (http://www.luckymojo.com/products-return-to-me.html) and just work that one kit and give it some time to take effect.

Peace~

Nathen
natstein
Forum Moderator

Spells to stop sexualness but not stop adoration?

Unread postby Mamacita » Fri Mar 17, 2017 6:06 pm

I recently got with someone I really like and he really likes me. However, he is way too sexual for my taste. He has weird fetishes and wants to bring other women. Into the relationship.. and I'm not into that. Anyone know any kind of spells to tame his sexuality? Also, how to make him only want me and not any other women.. one last thing, this man is really strict and too dominant. Is there a spell to make him trust me more? I have done nothing to make him not trust me. He is just a rich man that wants me all to himself and I need a little bit more freedom.. we are falling in love therefor I do not want to leave him.
Mamacita

Unread postby Miss Aida » Fri Mar 17, 2017 10:15 pm

Hello, Mamacita,

I rarely do this but, I am going to recommend a reading first before I recommend any spells or products.

Something doesn't sound right about this scenario and it would be better for you to know all the details about this man before falling in love with him

Find readers here:

http://readersandrootworkers.org

OR

www.hoodoopsychics.com

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Mamacita » Fri Mar 17, 2017 11:21 pm

Sorry I did not mean to start a new topic on a sub form. I read the rules and still, I do not know how to start a topic or post about spells. I thought this was the right place. Would you mind giving me detailed advice on all I need to know about posting please? I am sorry if I am frustrating you I'm new to this site and I tried emailing someone on here. I don't know how to message a member either. And about you recommending a "reading" what do you mean by that? Also, this man has helped me a lot, and he will continue to help me for whatever comes next, by recently I mean a couple months. I want to make this work. Thank you for reading, blessed be.
Mamacita

Unread postby natstein » Sun Mar 19, 2017 7:12 am

Hello Mamcita,

You are currently posting in an appropriate place for your topic. We ask that you not start new topics but instead find the topic that already exists and put your questions there. The forum rules are found here (rules.php)

As to the recommendation of a reading , which I second by the way, a reading is having someone who speicailization in some form of divination offer advice through the use of whatever form of divination they use. If you follow either one of the two links Miss Aida provided you will find people who give readings. You can then hire them to provide that service to you.

Peace~

Nathen
natstein
Forum Moderator

How to get an invite...

Unread postby 515xllih » Sun Mar 19, 2017 8:57 am

I apologize in advance if this post is in the wrong section (I'm a newbie).

Anyways, my boyfriend and I are in the midst of reconciling (we've been dating about 4 months and recently broke up but we are mending things). He is going to visit his best friend (who I haven't met yet) in a few months and I want him to invite me on his trip. Is there any spell that I can utilize to get him to invite me to tag along? Thanks in advance!
515xllih

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sun Mar 19, 2017 8:57 pm

Hello, 515xllih,

You might want to try an influence skull candle.

Find the spell here:

www.luckymojo.com/influence.html

Get that invite!!

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby 515xllih » Sun Mar 19, 2017 10:21 pm

Thank you, Miss Aida!
515xllih

Unread postby cmhopkins7443 » Mon Mar 20, 2017 5:32 pm

Hi everyone...so here is the situation. My hubby was married and has 3 of his 4 kids with her, they are close and it bugs the hell out of me. She is always calling him for things that don't have anything to do with the kids, and same with him. No, they are not romantically interested in each other. But I have always felt that having a relationship doesnt have to be romantic, and that's what I feel they have. Ex-wife is a whole different person when she has a boyfriend. She doesn't call my hubby, when he asks her to do something for him her answer is "no", and she stays in the appropriate ex category. So my question is...can I do spell work the bring her a man? How would I do this?
cmhopkins7443

Unread postby Sister Jean » Tue Mar 21, 2017 2:50 pm

Hello cmhopkins7443,

You sure can, and I think that's a very clever idea. I think Attraction work would be great in this situation, to draw a lover out of the universe for this woman.

This is a spell you can do on this page:

http://www.luckymojo.com/attraction.html

Good luck to you.
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby goldenpig » Sun Mar 26, 2017 9:43 am

I'm sure this question has been asked before, but I wanted to get some details on the graveyard dirt/vandal root combo. If I remember, it was write the name of yourself and estranged partner on a piece of paper, place graveyard dirt and vandal root in the center, fold it and place under the bed. My question is that it doesn't called for SPECIFIC dirt, anybody's grave's dirt apparently. I've purchased my own, but details of who and where it came from aren't available other than an offering was made. Any thoughts on this? :shock:
goldenpig

Unread postby Sister Jean » Sun Mar 26, 2017 10:06 am

Hello goldenpig,

Miss Cat actually commented on that very subject of graveyard dirt in that particular spell. Go to this page and scroll down to where it says "A Graveyard Dirt Love Spell for Attraction":

http://www.luckymojo.com/graveyarddirt.html

Hope that helps!
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby goldenpig » Sun Mar 26, 2017 11:12 am

I did actually see that...but not until AFTER I had done it. LOL. So, I guess I'm wondering if I should scrap what I've done or just let it be.
goldenpig

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Mar 27, 2017 8:35 pm

Hello, goldenpig ,

If you know nothing abut the seller or were they got the dirt then, yes, scrap it

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby purplekisses » Sun Apr 02, 2017 12:37 am

Hello everyone,

I'm not sure if I'm in the right subcategory but I really need some help. I cannot stop crying and cannot sleep because I feel helpless. I will try to sum this up. My bf and I (I'm a Capricorn female, he's a Scorpio male a few years younger) have been together 2.5 years. We both live at home for now and on opposite sides of town but we make it work. We've had our ups and downs like most couples but he has a temper like none other. He's not abusive but when he gets angry he is ANGRY, won't speak to you for days, etc.

This week has been rough for both of us. I've been unemployed since January, struggling to find work, ans just found out my job who wrongfully fired me is just now trying to fight me on my unemployment money, etc. But I put that all aside this week to be there for him as he suffered the passing of someone close to him. Went to the funeral out of town, and we even used my car.

I also run errands for him if he's at work and needs something, no biggie. He does things for me that do not go unappreciated. Yesterday (Saturday) I ran an errand even though it was cutting close on time for a big family event I had to attend and bring another relative to. I knew my family would start bugging me about where I was (I ended up being late for him), plus I didn't get back from out of town with him til midnight Sat AM, so lack of sleep. I also suffer from anxiety which went haywire when the errand took longer than expected and I freaked out when these two men looked as if they were about to rob me and said things to me (I was alone, but bf was on the phone with me). After the errand was done I'm frantically trying to get it together and hang up on him accidentally, his top pet peeve. He calls me back yelling about it and I burst into tears and can't say anything but sorry. He asks why I'm crying, then just says bye and hangs up.

Later that night he comes to my house to get the things I got for him and his card, and goes off on me. Says he will no longer ask me to do anything for him since it seems to be so much of a burden and I don't have to do anything for him, and when we go out, we will split everything in half. He also said he had no sympathy for me and didn't listen to anything I had to say. Needless to say I'm devastated because it's not even what he thinks. I would like to fix this if possible, for him to see things from my side for a change, and how harsh he can be. I have an Adam & Eve and Follow Me Boy glass candles that I burn from time to time. I've seen the Essence of Bendover products mentioned.in this thread and have done some research, and I'm wondering, is this what I need? Or something else? Any help or suggestions would be appreciated. Thank you.
purplekisses

Removing fear from someone's heart

Unread postby pizzahead » Sun Apr 02, 2017 7:56 am

Hello Everyone
I recently received a reading from a rootworker about a situation I am currently struggling with. My target is carrying some childhood pain and abandonment issues that make it difficult for him to have a meaningful relationship. He recommended I get Crucible of Courage,
Chuparrosa and King Solomon Wisdom Oils or satchets and put them on myself when I around the target. I have ordered from LM and am waiting for my order. I ordered I skull candle that I will load with a petition paper and the oils. I am at a loss at what else to add. I welcome all suggestions and for what else to add and any additional work that may help.
Thank you!
pizzahead

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sun Apr 02, 2017 8:32 pm

Hello, purplekisses,

I am so sorry. But, honestly, this is indeed an abusive person. A mentally abusive person. And this is just as severe as a physically abusive person. I find it interesting that you pointed out to us that he is "NOT" abusive. Yet, you describe textbook abusive behaviors..

He has no sympathy or empathy for your situation, doesn't even show gratitude by paying for your meals (after everything that you do for him), and treats you poorly.

My wish is that you will have more love for yourself and come to the realization that he should be grateful to you for being in his life. He should thank God that you are in his life.

Nevertheless, you have asked for spell advice and so it shall be.

Please look at these 2 pages:

www.luckymojo.com/domination.html

www.luckymojo.com/femaledomination.html

I also hope that you can work on Master products for yourself to give you an upper hand. And King Solomon products for knowledge and wisdom, as well as Calrity

www.luckymojo.com/kingsolomonwisdom.html

www.luckymojo.com/clarity.html

www.luckymojo.com/master.html

Wishing you the very best in life

PLEASE take care of yourself
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sun Apr 02, 2017 8:40 pm

Hello, pizzahead ,

I have merged your post to the correct subforum. Please do NOT start new topics.

Also, please do not mention products that are not sold by Lucky MOjo. You may want to read the forum rules before posting

Anyway, you might also want to think about healing spells for his past hurt.

www.luckymojo.com/healing.html

That could help significantly

take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby pizzahead » Wed Apr 05, 2017 6:01 am

I am sorry I am completely confused as I can't even find my original post. I have been looking for days. Whenever I hit view your unsolved topics nothing would show up. I happened to look today and saw that this was posted. :(
I did not mention any products (3 oils and a candle) not sold by Lucky Mojo as this is where I have ordered them from. The rootworker is from LM's list....
pizzahead

General Love Spells Questions and Answers

Unread postby Libralibra87 » Wed Apr 05, 2017 6:58 pm

Hello All,
I am new here but I am in need of advice.

My boyfriend and I have been in a relationship for a few months now and its starting to get boring. Everything is so routine and predictable. I would like for us to have more dates, go on vacations,surprises, and more romance;excitement in general I guess. We are intimate but its not exciting. Also, he has a daughter that I'd like to meet but her mother is making it difficult. In fact when we do have dates she (the mother of his child) always tries to sabotage it. Ideally, i'd like for her and I to be able to be cordial but she really needs to stay out of my way.

Suggestion? Ideas?
Libralibra87

Unread postby Scarred » Wed Apr 05, 2017 8:20 pm

Libralibra87, having been doing my research for weeks now into hoodoo and having read so, so much on the forums and the Lucky Mojo website I think I can offer some advice.

It seems like you want to spice things up in the bedroom, and overall in your relationship. For that I would suggest a few products, Follow me Boy, Fires of Love, Kiss me Now being some of them. You could use them in a variety of different ways, on a skull candle, on a penis candle, on him, if you got the oils of them you could wear them as a perfume. The ways you could deploy them are endless pretty much.
As far as the mother of his child, that one is a bit trickier. You could go the compelling route and compel her to stay out of your relationship and to let him be his own man again.
Scarred

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed Apr 05, 2017 8:40 pm

Hello, Libralibra87

Scarred gave some fantastic advice!!

www.luckymojo.com/kissmenow.html for (good sex)
www.luckymojo.com/fireoflove.html
www.luckymojo.com/followmeboy.html
www.luckymojo.com//compelling.html

And, please take look at this page also:

www.luckymojo.com/lovespells.html

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Libralibra87 » Thu Apr 06, 2017 6:25 am

Thank you Scarred & Miss Aida,
I am going to try a skull candle with Kiss Me and Fire of Love. I am also thinking of doing a honey jar for him and I. What herbs and oil would I use in it?

Also, I am thinking about doing a cut and clear spell on the mother of his child. Maybe a honey jar for her and I to get along?

Are these good ideas?
Libralibra87

Unread postby Sister Jean » Thu Apr 06, 2017 11:04 am

Hello Libralibra87,

You can use the same oils that you use on the skull candle on the candles you burn on top of the honey jar. Don't put any oils in the honey itself, except you can put a dab of oil in a five spot pattern on the paper if you wish. You can fold up some herbs into paper too, Lucky Mojo sells a great love herbs blend:

http://herb-magic.com/love-herbs-mixture.html

You can also use those herbs on the skull candle. I think your other ideas sound good.

Good luck.
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby ap1994 » Thu Apr 06, 2017 4:57 pm

Hey everyone:)

I recently bought a Lucky Mojo book about hoodoo food and I ran into a recipe of love muffins for love and lust.i plan to add my sexual fluids to make these and feed them to my boyfriend. So I wanted to know if my boyfriend has to be the only one that should eat them?? I dont plan to give them to anyone else but him but if someone should so happen to eat some Would it be bad if someone other than my boyfriend, for example his family members or myself, eat these muffins as well?

Thank you !
ap1994

PostThis post was deleted by Miss Aida on Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:51 pm.
Reason: see admin

Unread postby ingtar » Fri Apr 07, 2017 5:29 pm

Anytime I read "write your name", I'm not sure if I use my first name, full BIRTH name, or married name (I am not doing spells regarding my current estranged husband, quite the contrary)
I would love clarification so I feel confident with my work (ie. name on candles etc).
ingtar

Unread postby Miss Aida » Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:52 pm

Hello, ap1994 ,

Simply state your intention and who the target is when tricking it

Then, it's safe for all to eat

take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Miss Aida » Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:54 pm

Hello, ingtar ,

I personally prefer the full birth name

But, other rootworkers say that you use the name for which your target identifies you. So, I your birth name is Jane Doe but your target knows you as Jane Smith, then Jane Smith would be your name

A matter of preference.

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby ap1994 » Fri Apr 07, 2017 10:52 pm

Dear miss Aida

Thank you so much for your insight and taking the time to help me

Many blessings! :)
ap1994

spell maintenance

Unread postby Libralibra87 » Sun Apr 09, 2017 7:45 pm

If a spell has been done and the results are a positive outcome is there a need to repeat the spell to keep it effective?
Libralibra87

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Apr 10, 2017 7:59 pm

Hello, Libralibra87 ,

For love, I always recommend to my clients to maintain a honey jar (and lighting candles on it) and going Stay with me spells

www.luckymojo.com/staywithme.html

Take car
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Libralibra87 » Wed Apr 12, 2017 4:57 pm

Thank You
Libralibra87

What to do when you're torn about your desires

Unread postby Alleycat » Thu Apr 27, 2017 10:19 am

Hello. Please categorize this as you see fit. I'm new here.

I feel my ex is misunderstood a bit. I wasn't perfect- maybe I should've done something else to soothe his jealousy about other guys approaching me, like not worn that short or not been so friendly and pleasant. Maybe I should've let him take the lead while we socialized with others- he got insanely jealous when others liked me better than him. Those are his two insecurities.

Since November he has stalked me. If police did their job he'd be charged with third degree felony. But I think he is awkward and I know I was his first girlfriend. He didn't lose his virginity until a few years ago at 35. The random number calls, items left at my door, etc. but he won't speak to me directly. I started with an AIRR member in January and we'd get tons of signs. But after he hacked me in early February, I got mad and filed a police report. On Valentine's Day, he blocked me on Facebook. We did Fire of Love, Hraling, Love me or die, and one more Fire of Love. Another female has been pursuing him heavily for his money and it's seems to be off/on.

So I'm torn. Mixed with these signs I am also led to print out red flags and post on my refrigerator. I know he's coming back. Perhaps we could work it out.

Is there any work that can be done where I can lure him back, while laying groundwork for success at having him charged with stalking if he doesn't come back? I feel sooo unhealthy with my thinking but don't know what else to do.
Alleycat

Re: What to do when you're torn about your desires

Unread postby Alleycat » Thu Apr 27, 2017 11:41 am

I didn't see a way to edit my post, so I'm sorry about the typos. Possibly related to this Mercury Retrograde!

Wanted to say that I do love him and we had lots of great times. Communication was lacking since he's not too good at it. Quite frankly, he is similar to the star in "Forty year old Virgin", but I find him endearing. I changed my number so he only has Facebook, my email, or to stop by my house. We live a mile apart. I'd like to even be friends with him, because I really miss HIM. I need closure somehow because I can't go on like this.

That other girl has been around for months. My rootworker said she's just using him to advance her social status and I can see that. It doesn't appear to be an official relationship.

I'm thinking to hotfoot her, use black skull to convince her to go away or fess up to authorities, freezer spell with lemon, vinegar jar, or mirror box? What about making a poppet and using string or tiny handcuffs on it? Or what about a penis Candle on him to make him unable to perform, then she'd leave?
Alleycat

Unread postby nino_x3 » Thu Apr 27, 2017 3:58 pm

Hello There I finally believe that my target is turning towards me in a romantic way

ok here goes i asked someone would to ask would he got to prom with me yesterday 4/26 he said no and an hour later he posted on the this social media called snapchat and i know he was tlking about me because i always tell his friends twin brother or our classmates my love for him ok heres what he said " if u can't tell me how u feel don't expect me to care about your feelings straight up" so he indeed was talking about me and he also said/posted on there that he wish he could graduate at y school he doesn't know i read his post my question is was it right for me to go down there to his school and tell him

myself in person but heres the thing i cannot visit him without being on his checking out list so i thought about waiting until may 13 when he comes to my graduation to me and his friends and classmates march to tell him that. i also received a reading saying he was not not happy with that girl and she said just because hes in a relationship does not mean hes in love. i truly believe they are breaking up soon because hes posting things and it seems that hes

miserable and the person that was reading me said there is a chance that we will be together. My question what do you think i should I'm definitely waiting on that day to him. What are your thoughts and opinion could this be an opportunity. one last thing when i tried to go see him at that school no one would take no matter who i asked could this be a sign for me to hold my horses and don't chase him let him come to me?
nino_x3

Unread postby pinksugarcandy » Thu Apr 27, 2017 4:22 pm

I got a reading to see if i will meet my soulmate soon. My reader told me someone yougner and an wih an air sign will come soon but not now because i need to work on myself first.
So actually my ex and i broke up two months ago and i was planning on working on him as i finally received my luckymojo order after a month. So should i not bother anymore? I was gonna go to his house and sprinkle reconciliation and return to me sachet powders.
pinksugarcandy

Unread postby Miss Aida » Thu Apr 27, 2017 8:51 pm

Hello, nino_x3,

You are asking for advice that your reader can tell you

I don't know what you should do as far as behaviors when I didn't do a reading.

Your best bet would be to ask your reader.

I pray it all works out for you

Take car
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

PreviousNext

• Advertisement
Herb-Magic.com