• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Hoodoo, Conjure, Training Workshops

It is currently Sat Jun 24, 2017 2:31 pm

Theories About How/Why Magic/Psychism Works -- or Doesn't

Re: Theories About How/Why Magic/Psychism Works -- or Doesn't

Unread postby MoonBreath » Thu Jul 03, 2014 9:27 pm

Owlsee, you can bet your boots people in church are doing tricks on people they know. Miss Cat talks about how most hoodoo folk are Baptist. Also, you can find this tradition in the Pentecostal and Assembly of God churches from what I have seen. I am Catholic (now) and everybody knows about the traditions in New Orleans and along the Gulf Coast in the old Spanish & French colonies. The Penn. Dutch do their thing too with the hex signs and such.

I feel like the information is kept close in families and in certain congregations. I found out recently that my grandmother ( a Baptist) did little "spells" and spiritual workings but the information stopped with her. My father and uncle were both "men of science" and did not believe in "old wives' tales". How I would have LOVED to have been able to learn from her! I look back over the years and can see now where tricks were thrown at me... I suffered, but had NOT A CLUE at the time as to why. As a matter a fact, I was hit mostly by nice church-going Baptist ladies and girls ...like if I offended them in some way, or to give their child an advantage over me. Oh how I wish I had been taught the things they knew! Like you, I was not told in my church how important it was to pray for protection, except maybe when traveling. Spiritual warfare was not stressed in my groovy, liberal protestant denomination. In fact, if you talked about spirits, they would have referred you to a shrink. :lol:
MoonBreath

Re: Nothing ever happens.... Why? :(

Unread postby MoonBreath » Thu Jul 03, 2014 9:37 pm

I don't know what type of spells you were doing, but I talked to a Pagan gal once who never got results from her spells. However, when she got started in hoodoo, she was amazed by the results. She said conjure was more practical and direct and, for her at least, it MADE THINGS HAPPEN. Read over the links MissMichaele sent you then try something basic. I have had great luck with simple candle spells as taught here on Lucky Mojo. The products sold are top notch and I can honestly say every dressed Vigil Candle I have ever bought here produced results.
MoonBreath

Unread postby Shantilly Lace » Fri Jul 04, 2014 6:19 am

Fairy, it also may mean that you haven't found an area of casting that works for you.

As I am learning, vinegar jar spells just don't work for me... Honey jar spells oh yeah I'm good. lol
I love candle spells especially skull candles and have a knack with poppets as well.

But hotfoot spells, I haven't really had huge amount of success with. So it could be you haven't found your niche either. Don't give up yet.
Shantilly Lace

Unread postby MissMichaele » Sat Jul 05, 2014 12:07 pm

Shantilly Lace wrote:Fairy, it also may mean that you haven't found an area of casting that works for you.

As I am learning, vinegar jar spells just don't work for me... Honey jar spells oh yeah I'm good. lol
I love candle spells especially skull candles and have a knack with poppets as well.

But hotfoot spells, I haven't really had huge amount of success with. So it could be you haven't found your niche either. Don't give up yet.

Fairy_, I hadn't considered this. I believe Shantilly Lace is right. Vinegar jars aren't my strong suit, either, but doll babies -- wow!

So try another form of spell to get the results you want. For that friendship spell you mentioned, maybe a couple of doll babies holding hands, or spread a mix of Tranquility and Look Me Over powders where they will walk. Or both, even :)

Best of luck,

Miss Michaele
MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Owlsee » Sun Jul 06, 2014 10:22 pm

Re: Black Magic Can't Touch You If You Don't Believe In It
Thank you MoonBreath.

This really does open my eyes more. Like you, I also realize that I've had little hits in my life also. It took a big one to completely open my eyes. Strange how something so terrible, I've been able to turn into a positive and a strength because now I know. Compared to before. I can call on help and protection.
Owlsee

Unread postby AStarIsBorn » Mon Jul 07, 2014 8:40 pm

@Owlsee, I am so glad things are better for you and that you paid it forward by sharing it here. I am sure you helped more than just me bu posting about it. :)
Thank you Miss Cat & Miss Aida
Thank you to all who contribute
Special thank you to St. Expedite
AStarIsBorn

Unread postby Dragonfly72 » Fri Jul 18, 2014 3:59 pm

I am wondering why some of my work "catches up" immediately, say, it takes right away the target the good way, and other it doesn't seem to be progressing so well. However it's the same kind of work, but the target is not the same...so I don't believe I am lacking the talent for this type of work... The DeAR One IS VERY RESISTANT and it doesn't look like I'm progressing enough...maybe because he is strong-minded, maybe because I'm so implicated and I need to pull off as for the others...Please, insight on this...
Dragonfly72

Unread postby Shantilly Lace » Fri Jul 18, 2014 6:06 pm

Dragonfly, I feel you are staking so much on the workings and trying to pile more and more on is actually impeding your work. Magic needs time to work and quite often things have to happen that we may not like for it to work.
My first return to me spell was done 13 years ago. Somewhere else on the forum I wrote 11 but it was 13, time flies... Anyhow I was piling on spell after spell trying all sorts of things because I wanted it fast. He was involving in another woman and I was devastated. He would improve and I would cast another to try and tighten the net so to speak.
Trouble was and it wasn't until a few years later talking to another caster, I realised I was interfering with the spells I was casting. I wasn't letting each spell come to it's full power.

Once I let go and actually gave up relying on the return of him and casting, the spells were actually able to take hold and do their work, he returned to me in a year. And stayed for many.

Reconciliation is a hard spell, harder than most as the person has history with you and not always great. Most people will fight or get annoyed over certain habits even if they love you to bits. So for a while they will resist, they have something "new" and "better" it has a period where EVERYTHING seems perfect even if they argue a little it is all right they will sort it out. It takes time for the "bad" things to kick in and stay in.
So he may look at you and sweeten toward you, you cast another spell to hurry it up or strengthen it and it interferes with the original and so the work gets mudddied and slowed.

Imagine it as you are trying to boil something, it gets to a simmer and then you decide to throw water or flavour into it, it is going to stop simmering, it has to wait till it all reaches the same level and then it starts simmering again, and then you throw something else in there and it has to start again.

That's why you need to let it go. You need to decide what spell (or maybe two) you want to cast and stay with them. For me when I was working with Dear One, I chose a poppet and honey jar. I did some major candle spells and then stopped those and moved to long lasting. I still have my honey jar for him, and it keeps him sweet toward me. The poppet I still have but it's no longer for control or to bring him back. I have been using it to remind him, I will always be here for him (as a friend) and that he is well loved and cared for. I also am wanting to use it to try and increase his self confidence so he can move to where he needs to be in life.

So maybe you need to let the spells you have been doing work. Ig you feel you must do something, keep your honey jar going, and choose one candle spell to burn. Stop trying new spells. You are spreading your energy far too thin. You want to break them up, you want to stop them moving to a new place, you want him sweeter to you and closer, you want him to talk more... Have you ever thought that them in a new place may be EXACTLY what is needed to bring the relationship down? We look at things from a very narrow viewpoint not from the viewpoint of God. What if you panicking over this move and preventing it is going to keep them together? Things happen for a reason and we don't always see why until much much later if ever.

You said you were tired, I would be taking this as a sign you need to step back and heal yourself for a while. Stop chasing so much.

Also when one target responds well and another doesn't it may you are not quite as invested in the results so don't stress over it as much.
Shantilly Lace

Unread postby Miss Aida » Fri Jul 18, 2014 11:37 pm

Hello, dragonfly,
I have already suggested in another thread: get a reading.
Shantilly lace has taken the time to give you possible scenarios. But, nothing can be pinpointed without a reading.
http://readersandrootowkers.org.
www.hoodoopsychics.com

Dragonfly72 wrote:I am wondering why some of my work "catches up" immediately, say, it takes right away the target the good way, and other it doesn't seem to be progressing so well. However it's the same kind of work, but the target is not the same...so I don't believe I am lacking the talent for this type of work... The DeAR One IS VERY RESISTANT and it doesn't look like I'm progressing enough...maybe because he is strong-minded, maybe because I'm so implicated and I need to pull off as for the others...Please, insight on this...
PROUD member of AIRR
Also find me on Hoodoo Psychics
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Dragonfly72 » Sat Jul 19, 2014 2:29 am

Thank you, Shantilly Lace and Miss Aida. I completely agree with you, especially when all readings pinpoint positive resuls...what stresses me a bit is this rule of 3-3-3 although Miss Cat said that it's just a guideline. I believe that I need just to back up and to keep the doll, and the 2 jars (honey and break-up). Don't forget tjat I'm newbie still...What to do then with the Saints? Thanks!!!
Dragonfly72

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sat Jul 19, 2014 8:10 am

Hello, Dragonfly72 ,
I have already given you that link on another thread (about Saints).
Please try to keep your questions contained to the topic (for instance, if I'm asking about a mojo hand, I would ask on the Mojo hand thread and not propose other questions. Then, if I have another question about a bath, I would ask on the bath thread).
That way, it's not confusing to the Moderators and we're not all over the forum answering the same questions.
We would appreciate it!
Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Dragonfly72 » Sat Jul 19, 2014 10:29 am

Thank you, Miss Aida! My question was not clear enough and I do apologize. Do you think that I should still continue working with the Saints that are already involved or not? It's a general question, not about a specific saint. Thank you again!
Dragonfly72

Unread postby j82 » Sat Jul 19, 2014 3:33 pm

Working with Saints is a personal thing and not everyone works with them. Same with spirits its a personal connection. If the connection exist between you and is working then of course, if not then maybe look into other avenues.

As shantilly Lace said I second it. I went through a situation that sounds identical to hers ( another person break up heart break) I desperately wanted the person back and ran around from work to work, reading to reading. I did break up work on em and thought it was not working because they seemed so perfect and happy. When I stopped caring I found out how many problems they really had and the whole relationship was falling apart. My ex did come back shortly but it did not last and we moved on. Another ex cheated ( great people right?! LOL) I did break up and come back work and still obsessed over it.. thought they were perfect. This time I followed cats other advice set a time and date and if nothing by then move on. Few months later they broke up for good, relationship was bad and my ex came back to me. I however declined the return because I realized I cant handle a person who cheated on me. Or at least at the time not ready for it. So yes holding onto work and over thinking it and over doing it kills it. I also think it works better because when you obsess over the work any movement you turn into a mountain and have unrealistic expectations that it all comes in a day. Its something that with time and experience you start to understand.
j82

Unread postby Dragonfly72 » Sat Jul 19, 2014 8:04 pm

Thanks for all the advice! I'm definitely trying to detach myself from the work, but still I'm using the whole experience as an occasion to learn as much as possible and to do as less as possible mistakes, so I'm very grateful for all your feedback. I try to deal as it is an issue to be delat for a client, altought I agree it's not easy, and there are some periods when I'm doubting myself, the work, or am thinking way too much. However, when I'm asking a lot of questions, it's not because of a lot of thinking, but more of "what if I use this approach for this problem", which I'm viewing as an analythical problem to be solved...Hope it clarifies why I'm asking so many questions. I'm having faith definitely, but I'm new, so a big learning curve ahead, including lack of experience as well..
Dragonfly72

Unread postby Shantilly Lace » Sat Jul 19, 2014 8:50 pm

Well I had an unusual experience last night I will put it here as it kind of fits with the whole 'why may it not work'.
Remember I am not working reconciliation with Dear One any more but I did do a lot of work with break up.
He turned up last night, bag in tow.
As soon as he arrived I knew he wouldn't stay but I also know the relationship is over. He is biding his time there now.
How do I know it's over?
He brought some things to my place and left them here. They are valuable to him and so he left them here.
These things have been gone for less than 3 months from my keeping.

So here it is once again. Although not completed as he headed back there this morning (even in his own words not permanently) the casting has worked. I left it alone and the work is doing what it needs to do. If I were stressing about it all I would be in there throwing more things at it. But all is good and things are happening the way they should. And he will be able to move forward in his life.
Shantilly Lace

Unread postby Shantilly Lace » Sun Jul 20, 2014 4:04 am

Oh and further confirmation came from another source, he was telling them he will be moving away soon.
Shantilly Lace

Unread postby Dragonfly72 » Sun Jul 20, 2014 11:48 am

Thank you so much, Shantilly Lace! However, have you stopped entirely the work, or you tried not to involve yourself with Dear One during the period? Unfortunately I cannot hide from him, as we are roommates...but I can ignore him...

Blessed be St-Anthony!!!
Dragonfly72

Unread postby Shantilly Lace » Sun Jul 20, 2014 3:15 pm

I have entirely stopped the work for break up and reconciliation, Dragonfly. And I have let Dear One do 95% of contact. The longest he has gone without contacting me is 3 days and he was away with his GF.

As for being room mates, polite is always good. But not too forward with him either. I wouldn't ignore him but I would smile and be mysterious.
Shantilly Lace

Unread postby Dragonfly72 » Sun Jul 20, 2014 4:32 pm

Thanks again, well appreciated! I still have to be with him and do things together, but lately he is quite uncooperative, even for important matters concerning everyone, not personal at all. He shows a macho side that wasn't there before. Maybe it's because of the purple skull that I've burned at the top of the sugar jar, resisting/reacting to that. That's why I though to burn a blue one afterwards...but wondering if I need to stop all, or just to detach from the work, but to continue with the candle burns...What do you think, you're a lot more experienced than me. Anyway I don't share anything him anymore and don't ask him about him either... Quite bizarre also that apparently he was looking for me two days ago, something that he almost never does, as I've left a note; as we agreed to work it this way when there's emergency, to be able to reach me. It wasn't one, but apparently he wasn't happy not to find me right away, which is good as he saw that I am not to be at his beck and call... I believe that the work catches, but I need to distance myself in order to allow it to fully manifest itself.

Blessed be, St-Anthony!
Dragonfly72

Unread postby j82 » Sun Jul 20, 2014 5:59 pm

Dragonfly, sounds like you are doing rec work. I would keep the honey jar going and burn the candle mon-wed-fri reading pslams 32 or 42 over it or both! for rec work. In rec work my experience is to realize if the person wants to move on or has a new person if so that needs to be addressed IE if he has a new lover then break em up. Though it sounds simple and scary to do I really like the LM rec kit because it has you bath and then write a letter and ask for rec , though he may not accept that day, it gets the herbs on him and the bath on him and hopes that within 3 mo he does . U can use left over bath water to on his bedding in rinse cycle to make him think of you, his clothes etc. you can feed him mens blood to be attached, dress his stuff with rec powder. Lots of small jobs to go along with the honey jar and rec spell kit. Set a date however and after that date stop working and let what is happen. Best of luck and hope to you and your intention !
j82

Re: Can Rootwork Change Reading

Unread postby mags76 » Sun Aug 24, 2014 5:43 pm

I had a reading done today on a radio call, things didn't sound so promising but and I am wondering can some aggressive root work change the outcome? I do understand that things don't happen over night. It may take a while and I am willing to do the work. I was also told that as I do my work and see some positive signs, to keep going. I mean, that is the reason for doing the work, right, to change the outcome! Any opinions and advice would be greatly appreciated!!!
mags76

Re: Can Rootwork Change Reading

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Sun Aug 24, 2014 7:37 pm

Yes, mags76, rootwork can change outcomes. That is why we do it! On the radio show we only have time for ONE question per client. Usually, if the answer to a query is negative, the SECOND question is "Can rootwork change this projected outcome? That kind of testing question is quite the norm when performing a half-hour reading,
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby mags76 » Sun Aug 24, 2014 8:05 pm

Thanks so much Mrs Cat! I did appreciate the reading and suggestions! I'm going to do some major work and plan on getting another reading in a few months! I was told by another reader that I was a strong castor and that I should really take your course. So that is the plan as well! Really looking forward to learning as much as I can, as I am African American. Thanks again!
mags76

Re: How does money magic actually work?

Unread postby AllsingI » Sat Aug 30, 2014 9:21 am

natstein,

Thanks for the answer.
AllsingI

A mundane question about changing locks

Unread postby aradia71 » Mon Sep 01, 2014 5:27 am

I have a question regarding changing a lock on our marital home. My husband has moved out but still has a lot of his stuff here, and still has his keys to the house. The front door has three locks, I want to change the middle lock so that he cannot come into the house while I am not here and remove anything, or discover my magical work I'm doing on him.

My question is, if I change the middle lock, will it also be locking him out of the house magically? eg, will it interfere with the work I'm doing to break up his affair and bring him home to me?

Much gratitude!
aradia71

Re: A mundane question about changing locks

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Tue Sep 02, 2014 8:31 am

Aradaia,

Changing the locks on the door is a symbolic work against the person coming home. Your are trying to walk two different paths at once/. This is not how magic works, and is probably going to damage your magical focus, just as you suspected it would.

When i have questions like this,, i always think of the great Mahalia Jackson song, "I'm Going To Live the Life I Sing About in My Song" -- that is, i will bring all mundane experiences into accord with my spiritual goals and not live a bifurcated life.

If you really want him back, try working with Return To Me Oil on the door.

OIL-HOO-RETU
Return To Me Oil
$7.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

And if you any more questions about return or reconciliation magic, please post in the thread about that topic, in the Love and Romance section of the board.

Spells for a Lover or Spouse to Return Reconcile or Reunite
spells-for-a-lover-or-spouse-to-return-reconcile-or-reunite-t650.html

Good luck.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby aradia71 » Tue Sep 02, 2014 2:57 pm

Thank you Miss Cat. Unfortunately, after receiving an unpleasant email from my husband this morning, In a petulant moment I called a locksmith who arrived within 30 minutes and he changed one of the locks on our door.

The thing is, my husband is likely to come to the house while I am not here, and I couldn't take the chance that he would enter the house and discover my magical work. Discovering that would drive him away permanently.

I have ordered Return To Me Oil which I am hoping will arrive soon (I am in the UK - how long will it take to arrive?). I cannot change the lock back to the old one as the locksmith took it away, so will the oil still work on the door? The other two locks on the door are unchanged.

Is there any other damage limitation I can do?

Much gratitude!
aradia71

Unread postby Miss Aida » Tue Sep 02, 2014 8:16 pm

Hello, Aradia71,

I am not sure how long it takes for delivery to the U.K. But, you can e-mail the shop and ask them what their experiences are with timing there. Here's the e-mail address:

order@luckymojo.com

I'm a little concerned about the inconsistencies between the behaviors in the mundane world and your magical practices. They both ought to compliment each other.

As far s what else you might do, have you considered having MISC light candles on their altar? That way, h won't see anything and it can get started right away!

http://missionaryindependent.org/candle-services.html

Wishing you the best with this

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

How to lay electronic tricks

Unread postby Dragonfly72 » Sun Nov 02, 2014 7:48 am

Hello everyone,

For a while now I was thinking how it would be possible to lay "electronic" tricks, as pretty much everything is done this way now, be it by e-mails, texts, e-applications, etc... It should be a Hoodoo way, maybe not a traditional one, by using powders and oils, but maybe our own keyboard can be oiled with appropriate oils while typing message and sending it.

For example, if someone is planning to send a text to a love interest, he/she may anoint own phone with attraction oil, type the message and send it...

I know that other traditions have tried same methods as well, so there should be a Hoodoo way of doing it, maybe backing it with candle burning and petitions/prayers...but there must be a way of using all this technology as a part of the work.

Please submit any new ideas as to how to use these devices to send specific intentions to the target as a main work.

Many thanks and blessings!

Thank you St-Anthony for continuous help and support! Blessed be thy name!
Dragonfly72

Re: How to lay electronic tricks

Unread postby ProfessorAmes » Sun Nov 02, 2014 9:47 am

Hi Dragonfly72,

I try to avoid applying the oils and powders directly to electronics since it's a quick way to gunk them up, but you could put a bit of a condition oil into some hand lotion before you start typing. You can also dress a petition paper and slip it underneath the keyboard or mousepad. For resumes, I'll dress a "master" resume that I've printed out, even put marks and sigils on it and use it as my inspiration when filling out online resume applications.

I like bringing hoodoo tradition into our modern world, it's exactly as the old workers would have done it as they came across new technology.

Best of luck.
ProfessorAmes
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Dragonfly72 » Mon Nov 03, 2014 6:27 pm

Thank you, Professor Ames!

I was mainly wondering how to lay "electronic" tricks, how to "word" a petition to "hide" it in a regular e-mail say... I don't know if I'm clear enough, but it's like using all this energy and re-directing it towards the target with a specific intention...
Dragonfly72

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Nov 03, 2014 9:16 pm

Hello, Dragonfly72,

Get creative.

Put a petition paper under your mouse ad on your screen. Use just a couple of words or less. Anoint it with an appropriate oil.

Light a small candle with the oil also and put it near your computer. Tell spirit that you plan to use the words on your target when you send a e-mail

Then, when you use the word in your e-mail on your target, touch your petition papers before typing.

That may help a lot

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Mon Nov 03, 2014 9:59 pm

Dressing a computer is no different than dressing any other tool od communication: consider the materials from which the item is made and dress it appropriately. Smoking in incense works well.

Telephones have been dressed since they were invented in the 1870s, electric wsashing machines as early as 1904, portable electric vacuum cleaners since their invention in 1907, mailboxes since the Roman empire, and so forth.

Use of voice recordings as personal concerns goes back long before electronics existed. Audio cylinder and disc reproduction goes back to the 1890s. Electrical recordings date to 1926. Magnetic tape dates to the 1930s. Electronic recording devices date to just after World War II, i believe. I recalll first being told that one couls use an answering machine message as a personal concern back in the 1970s.

Call me an old fogey, but i don't see anything revolutionary in the internet that calls for a new form of hoodoo. We are still dealing with contact magic and sympathetic magic as have long been described and defined by anthropologists.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby Dragonfly72 » Tue Nov 04, 2014 3:22 am

Thank you so much, Miss Cat! I cannot agree more with you, I was just wondering how to increase more the effect, and you and Professor Ames amply provided food for future thoughts! Many thanks!
Dragonfly72

Unread postby ChristopherNoSaint » Sun Nov 16, 2014 12:16 pm

Hello,

I have no clue what this would fall under, but has anyone used a humidifier for rootwork before? People on west coast may not be familier with them they vaporize water, to either hot or cold steam. I seen Ms. Cat say people have been using appliance from the day there invented for rootwork, just wondering, I know eucalyptus in a humidifier is amazing for sinus issue, didnt know if putting in rue, or florida water could be used to cleans, or just adding money draw to the water would work also.
Thanks in advance.
ChristopherNoSaint

Unread postby Susan Barnes » Mon Nov 17, 2014 6:16 am

Sounds like a great idea to me, ChristopherNoSaint.

Thanks for sharing!
Member of AIRR
Member of Hoodoo Psychics
Call 1-888-4-HOODOO Ext: 9000
Susan Barnes
Forum Moderator

Unread postby MissMichaele » Tue Nov 18, 2014 11:45 am

ProfessorAmes wrote:You can also dress a petition paper and slip it underneath the keyboard or mousepad.

I like this. It's quick and you can be as specific as you want.

And I know you can design your own mouse pads -- just google "custom printed mouse pads" and you can upload your own design with, say, four-leaf clovers, to reinforce whatever petition paper you might have underneath.

Miss Michaele
MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread postby flames_dancer » Sat Feb 28, 2015 5:58 am

Hi everyone,I was wondering how others get success in their work,like even if you have the motivation and conviction to see a long process of spellwork though,doubt and negativity does creep up and can get the best of you.Even having clear intentions you kind of question yourself if what you believe in your heart can actually happen,I mean there is a fine line between what you believe you can be or achieve and on the other hand in reality it could just be a fantasy a delusion.especially when you see no progress I know you can go back to the drawing board and try another way. But does anyone else find it hard to keep the mindframe of succeeding at your goals no matter what? In any aspect of casting it it down to your mental focus,your will and desire for it,and how can you counter act negativity about it I know that hinders the work and thinking about it all the time,it's hard say you are doing a break up,it's normal to think oh what are they doing together and if they break up they might get back together and if you are hurt over a situation I know it depletes your energy for work,like your working for one thing say a strategy for someone to come to you,but yet all you think of is it might never happen and get angry as time goes by,how can you stick it out through and through,is it really your faith and mind frame of success?
I would love to hear others thoughts,thanks :-)
flames_dancer

Unread postby Ms Melanie » Sat Feb 28, 2015 6:37 am

Hi flames_dancer,

Miss Cat wrote a beautiful piece on this, I think it will help you.

www.luckymojo.com/spells/real.html#3

Hope this helps!
Blessed be the Holy Trinity
AIRR Member
Love, Healing, and Uncrossing Specialist
Ms Melanie
Forum Moderator

Unread postby MissMichaele » Sat Feb 28, 2015 9:59 am

flames_dancer wrote:Hi everyone,I was wondering how others get success in their work,like even if you have the motivation and conviction to see a long process of spellwork though,doubt and negativity does creep up and can get the best of you.Even having clear intentions you kind of question yourself

Do read Miss cat's article, as Ms.melanie suggested.

Remember that even the greatest saints doubt sometimes, and yet they still do great things in God' power.

But also, let me reassure you that, although there are reasons why spells fail, worry is not necessarily the Big Bad Magic-Killer. We had a panel discussion about this on the Lucky Mojo Hoodoo Rootwork Hour last week.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/luckymojohoodoorootworkhour

Scroll down to "Affirmations with Miss Michaele."

Good luck,

Miss Michaele
MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread postby papercranes » Thu Nov 17, 2016 7:51 am

hi all! i've been stalking this forum a while, and have been a fan of lucky mojo products (which are amazing) for a VERY long time. i'm just now getting back into learning about rootwork after a long time. i didn't know where else to post this question, but i'm genuinely curious what you guys think.

is it easier to lay tricks successfully on people who are staunch atheists or those who do not believe in anything supernatural or magical at all? or is it more difficult? i'm curious to hear everyone's experience with this.

(feel free to move this, mods!)
papercranes

Unread postby Sister Jean » Thu Nov 17, 2016 7:50 pm

Hello papercranes,

This is just my opinion (and others on this forum may disagree with me), but I don't think a target has to believe that magic works in order for the magic to work on them. I think more important factors are the will of the practitioner, the efficacy of the spell, and having spirits/God on your side.

Hope that helps!
Thank you, St. Michael, St. Expedite, St. Martha, Bone Mama!
ID #1590G
I'm on Hoodoo Psychics!
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

What's the matter with my work

Unread postby nino_x3 » Sun Mar 19, 2017 2:10 pm

Hello I was wondering what's been going on with my work

I've tried return to me work in September maybe a few signs but he still didn't come the candle had white soot at the top n that was it. And I lit another candle the same one it was a very good burn clear everything that candle was lit around late November he still hasn't come

I started a honey jar in December 16 I think I had clear burnings to very little wax

I lit a red skull candle on January 26 I had my menstrual blood mixed with love me follow me boy compelling and kiss me now I let the candle stay lit the flame was very high and thick very powerful looking it burned away the next day on the 27 I woke up that morning n I barely had any wax left

I lit a intranquil spirit candle the candle burned with maybe a little black soot around the top in that candle was lit late February n I received the results maybe 4 days ago a days later I got upset n said I'm done I give up n I had a dream that we had sex he was on top we was not a romantic couple we were like friends or classmates

I had dreams about all my spell work. He went to another school 2 years ago in august 2014 I was depressed n had anxiety

I discovered this site maybe early 2015 something drew me to this site and I finally called n talked to the employees

I had a return to me spell lit he came back 4 weeks later on September 21 2015

every since late 2015- early 2016 every candle I put on him it took 3 weeks to work he was always on my mind beforehand

I have been feeling I'm losing my mind lately I have maybe severe depression I have suicidal thoughts but I will reveal something I did here

I got into my grandmother bank account n used $200 Worth of candles and reading in early 2016 I I got caught in April or early may I apologize sincerely I purchased a $30 dollar reading from miss Elvyra

I suffered from may all the way to today am I cursed I apologized N I was told from the staff they accepted my apology but I couldn't purchase anything until I paid that money which brings me today from the beginning of this paragraph

I truly suffered for my actions n is this still I a punishment towards me

miss cat if you were to read this I'm that girl from Alabama I think you'll remember me if there by any chance could miss elvyra get in contact with or does she already knows about my apology

Im not giving up on him I won't stop until he's mine
nino_x3

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sun Mar 19, 2017 9:13 pm

Hello, nino_x3

FIRST and FOREMOST, please call this number IMMEDIATELY:

PLEASE Call the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline 1-800-273-8255

After you have done so, I beg you to see a physician IMMEDIATELY.

Then, we can talk about spells

PLEASE do this NOW !!!!
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby nino_x3 » Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:46 am

I have done both I'm not going to commit suicide because I'm scared of dying n I am taking antidepressants in the morning anxiety meds if I'm anxious and I take something for my insomnia
nino_x3

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Mon Mar 20, 2017 2:17 pm

Hello, nino_x3 --

Yes, i know who you are, and, yes. when you paid us back the money, we did accept your apology and forgive you for all the trouble. I know how sometimes it is difficult to work through a love situation, and how desperate one can get.

In my opinion, when you lit the Intranquil Spirit candle, you left behind the world of simple love and entered into a different way of working. The Intranquil Spirit can be evil and has been known to run people crazy who work with it. Intranquil means restless, wandering in mind -- and if the Intranquil Spirit sees you to be weak, it will sometimes turn on you.

I recommend that you say a few prayers. Psalms 51 is the best for undoing any wrong you ever did. You can purchase Hyssop herb to use with it -- make some of the Hyssop into mild tea and use the rest to wash your body. (You do not need to wash your hair with it.)

Then, when things return to normal, you can try again to draw the young man to your side.

I am glad you are getting medical help for your anxiety and depression. I believe that with the love and faith of your family to support you, there are better times coming. Stay strong and know that we really do care about you.

I will convey your message to Miss Elvyra the next time i see her. If she will not return to being your reader, perhaps another AIRR member will work with you.

Love and hugs, dear.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby nino_x3 » Mon Mar 20, 2017 6:48 pm

Thank you so much Miss Cat and Miss Aida for what y'all truly made me feel a lot better and I will make sure i get hyssop herb and i will continue to recite psalm 51. I have a question his cousin has been on me like white on rice since this year he always tells me how much he loves me and also they both are about the same age and they share last names i am only attracted to my target and could he be somehow feeling the effects or could this be a sign somehow
nino_x3

Unread postby Sister Jean » Tue Mar 21, 2017 2:53 pm

Hello nino_x3,

I'm so glad you're starting to feel better. If I were you, I would focus on that and your prayers instead of bothering with this cousin. It doesn't sound like a sign to me, since he's not your target.

Take care!
ID #1590G
I'm on Hoodoo Psychics!
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby nino_x3 » Wed Mar 22, 2017 2:10 pm

Hello sisterjean and thanks I'm not paying his no attention
nino_x3

Unread postby nino_x3 » Fri Mar 31, 2017 4:59 am

Hello sorry to keep posting but I believe I found the solution to my problem back here in 2015 he had a long distance relationship which was on again and off again someone told me long distance relationships don't work out that's why
It was easy for me to destroy the relationship a couple of times but they are done with each other this bring us to the current relationship I think it was 2015 or 2014 but I'll say summer 2014 it was easy for me to break that relationship up. Because of the distance they are currently together at the same school I believe that's what I messed up I Was doing love work on him instead of doing both love and break up at the same time the relationship I was talking about earlier the long distance I was doing both love and crossing or breakup back in December 2015 I recently purchased a come to candle and a inflammatory candle confusion to be burned at the same Time both of the relationships were easy for me to destroy because of the distance if I would've known about this theory I would have been did this I just know put the puzzle together and another problem I was having I had a picture at the altar at misc the picture had photoshopped makeup with contacts I recently took my senior picture Monday with out makeup photoshop and contacts the picture is very beautiful with my real life makeup and my real eyes showing I think the photoshopped picture might of mess up something too Ive corrected everything and I'm currently waiting for my order to reach there and oh yea when I posted my senior picture on Facebook my target has a twin brother but you can easily tell them apart based on their eye shape and eye brows my target brother commented under my picture saying you looking good John Doe said hit him up I've been trying to get him do you think it was right for me to swallow my pride and give in to try in get in contact
nino_x3

Unread postby nino_x3 » Fri Mar 31, 2017 5:06 am

On another thread about the intranquil when I said something about breaking up the relationship and having him to fall in love with it was stated that I still needed to perform breakups and love spells he hasn't talk to me yet but I have been sending him messages on instagram and through his brother to give to him this week on Tuesday I think I stopped but my target I believe has
Seen the messages and I think maybe he isn't ready to talk was I right to do this
nino_x3

Unread postby Sister Jean » Fri Mar 31, 2017 10:32 am

Hello nino_x3,

FYI, your posts are difficult to read because there's no punctuation in them. Please keep that in mind for next time.

In regards to your questions about being in contact with your target while you're working with the Intranquil Spirit to get them back, Miss Cat posted an informative post about that such topic, which you can read here:

intranquil-spirit-spiritual-supplies-questions-and-answers-t5469-1860.html?hilit=intranquil#p365936

That thread will be helpful for you to visit since it sounds like you have a lot of questions about working with the Intraquil Spirit in general.

If you have other questions about your work and why it hasn't been working the way you want, I'd recommend you get a reading. You can find reputable readers here:

http://hoodoopsychics.com/
http://www.readersandrootworkers.org

Take care :)
ID #1590G
I'm on Hoodoo Psychics!
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Previous

• Advertisement
Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to Ask Us for Conjure Help with Spirits, Religion, Psychism, Dreams, Magic, Ethics