Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Reversing Oil Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo conjure oils and ritual oils in magic spells, and which oils are best for your purposes.
natstein
Forum Moderator

Re: Reversing Oil Questions and Answers

Unread post by natstein » Sat Dec 27, 2014 8:48 am

Hello Aeshaunua,

Welcome to the forums and if you get a chance please feel free to introduce yourself in the introductions threads! For disposal or deployment of your ritual if it is possible to travel a ways in order to do the work as instructed that is best. If that is impossible another thing you could do is dispose of hte remains at a crossroads. Here is a link to a page that can tell you all about disposal and deployment so you have an idea of what the different methods mean and why you choose one over the other. (http://www.luckymojo.com/layingtricks.html)

Hope this is helpful!

Peace~

Nathen

Aeshaunua
Newly Registered

Unread post by Aeshaunua » Sun Dec 28, 2014 12:44 pm

Thank you so much for the reply. Its a busy city street, so disposing of it in the cross street will be hard, even in the middle of the night, but I will have to just watch and wait til the coast is clear to do this. Cause I need some peace! If i burn more then one reversing candle, do I wait or do it one after the other? I want to do the red dipped in black first and then the white over black. Or does the red dipped in black work for everything?

Also do I have to do this again like in a week or 2 or once a month? Is this reversing work something that has to be done more then once? If so how long do I wait? Thanks so much for answering.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Dec 29, 2014 9:58 pm

Hello, Aeshaunua ,

I would do it once and wait to see what happens. But I wouldn't wait more than 3 weeks.

I love the red over black.

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

TheBestest

Unread post by TheBestest » Sat Mar 07, 2015 1:45 pm

Hello guys. Can you use a white candle with the reversing oil just as a substitution?

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Sat Mar 07, 2015 3:54 pm

Hello TheBestest,

When in doubt or when without a particular color, you can always use a white candle for your candle work.

Peace~

Nathen

TheBestest

Unread post by TheBestest » Sat Mar 07, 2015 4:39 pm

Natstein,

Ok great, thanks and what day is best for reversing?

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sat Mar 07, 2015 10:01 pm

TheBestest,

Depends what are you reversing? reverse love jinx a friday, fighting back a tuesday, money reversal th or fri. Health sunday.
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

TheBestest

Unread post by TheBestest » Sat Mar 07, 2015 10:05 pm

J82,

Wel I have my.childs father whom threatened me and called me a low life bitch that feeds off the government :'(. Then there is my two half sisters. One caused a huge fight between myself and my other sisters and caused me alot of PAIN. She even went on to humiliate me on Facebook.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Mar 08, 2015 9:18 pm

Hello, TheBestest ,

I like Tuesdays and Saturdays for this work.

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

EvaLuna
Reversing Oil: Why is it use on both side of the candle?

Unread post by EvaLuna » Fri Apr 10, 2015 9:20 am

Hi, Everyone i have a few clarifying questions regarding doing reversing work.

I am doing a reverse work, using the double-action jumbo candle (red/black) per the instructions online,

1)...it says to dress the black portion of the candle with the reversing oil (away from you towards enemy)...However, the part I am confused is dressing the red portion of the candle with reversing oil. Isn't this reversing the good stuff that suppose to come my way? This work is for my bf's ex-girlfriend who is throwing all kinds of crap down my way.

So, is it correct to use reversing oil on the red and black? I just want to make sure I am reading this correctly. Since I am not at home doing this work: the only LM oils I have on me is 'stay with me oil' can I use this or stick with the reversible oil?

2) I don't have crab-shell powder. will this make the spell less effective? or is there something else I can use.

3) disposing of the candle, I read that I can take the remaining wax, mirror, etc...take it to a crossroad and break the mirror and leave it there. Here is my question: wouldn't i be bring harm to myself since part of the wax reside will be red. If i do this will i be sending myself bad luck as well? or should I forget that part (breaking the glass at the crossroad) and take the mirror, wax reside and put it in a brown paper bag and dump it at a crossroad or river (don't have access to one) I'm in SF.

Thanks for your help!
Daxia

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Fri Apr 10, 2015 8:09 pm

Daxialuna22 ,

this spell can be worked many ways so its hard to tell exactly which one you are referring to. In general yes reverse the negative back sounds like you are reversing the red part back at you since it was not set for you. I would dress the black with revere and red with love oils so the black burns it away and the red brings to you. yes the work will be less efffective crab shell powder means the work moves backwards cuz crabs move backwards. no replacement get a crab and powder the shell. crossroads is a traditional place to leave remains because it spreads it over the 4 directions so no it does not make sense as suggested. the mirror break is braking the hex on you and sending over the 4 corners with reversing, everyone has access to cross roads , river is to send it away, crossroad is the same it spreads it out. so you have a choice a. road. b. river. I hope SF has one of the two!!
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

Eric1974

Unread post by Eric1974 » Wed Jul 08, 2015 10:31 am

Doing reversing what is the reason to not look in the mirror ourselves :?

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Wed Jul 08, 2015 9:56 pm

Hi Eric1974,

When reversing someone's evil back to them, you want only their reflection in the mirror as they are the target of the spell. You wouldn't want to accidentally catch your own reflection in it, because you wouldn't want that mess heading in your direction as well.

I hope that makes sense.

Good luck.
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Administrator

Eric1974

Unread post by Eric1974 » Sat Jul 11, 2015 10:10 am

Sure does thanks

firefly972

Unread post by firefly972 » Mon Apr 25, 2016 7:59 am

Hello,
I would like to know if it's possible to anoint yourself with reversing oil? I wonder if it can be helpfull if you suffer from psychic attack. I dit it this morning wishing that every bad energies sent toward me bounce back. I put a layer of reversing oil then I used a layer of firey wall of protection on my body. I felt a great hot energy in my crown chakra since everything seems to be more peaceful for me...

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Apr 25, 2016 7:21 pm

Hello, firefly972,

Yes, you can.

Good idea!

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

firefly972

Unread post by firefly972 » Wed Apr 27, 2016 6:01 am

Thank you ,Miss Aida!

At first I was afraid to jinx myself but I can already say that this association of oils (firewall and reversing ) work great.

beloved

Unread post by beloved » Sat Jun 18, 2016 5:06 am

What effect if any does reversing oil have on a spell when erroneously applied to a cursing spell? It was mixed In amongst cursing oils.

This person did curse me in this way so reversal is apropos but it was not my intention. The way the candle melted, I do expect success.

Thank you,
Beloved

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sun Jun 19, 2016 9:59 am

Hi beloved,

If it weren't your intention to reverse your target's action back on to them, then you shouldn't worry about messing up your spell. It's not like you threw something counterproductive, so you should be OK especially since your candle burned well.

Next time, take your time to assemble your ingredients ahead of time, to avoid adding the wrong thing. I like to assemble a spell at least a day in advance of starting it for this very purpose.

Good luck.
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Administrator

beloved

Unread post by beloved » Mon Jun 20, 2016 9:09 am

Thank you for the clarification, Miss Athena. Part of the problem is that I haven't organized my cursing supplies. I never planned on keeping this stuff near me forever. I'm not too keen on keeping it the house. Is there a certain type of metal container that I could use to store this stuff, to keep the energies contained so to speak?

Thanks again!

Beloved

Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Sister Jean » Mon Jun 20, 2016 7:51 pm

Hello beloved,

You could always just get a simple metal lockbox, put your cursing materials in there, and keep it somewhere like a garage, shed, basement, or somewhere else out of the way. Just make sure it's too hot, especially if you keep any candles in that box :)
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

beloved

Unread post by beloved » Wed Jun 22, 2016 8:56 am

Thank you SisterJean.

Good point about the candles melting. Perhaps I will keep those locked away indoors and all the other cursing ingredients like herbs and oils in a metal box with a lock.

Thanks again!

Beloved

DeborahHarris

Unread post by DeborahHarris » Mon Sep 12, 2016 5:55 am

Is it okay to use aluminum foil (shiny side up) in place of a mirror when you burn a reversible jumbo candle? (Borderless/Frameless) mirrors can be hard to find and expensive after a while, so I was wondering if aluminum foil would work just as well because it does reflect just like a mirror, and has a mirror like effect. Thanks in advance for any feedback.

Papa Newt
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Papa Newt » Mon Sep 12, 2016 7:21 am

Hello DeborahHarris,

I have known people using the shiny side of aluminum foil in a pinch when doing reversing work. Lucky Mojo does sell 4" x 4" mirrors which are perfect. They can be found under [url=http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocattools.html]Altar Tools{/url] and you can consider adding one on your next order.

Best of luck to you,

Papa Newt
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1649G
Thank you, St. Expedite!

DeborahHarris

Unread post by DeborahHarris » Mon Sep 12, 2016 11:51 am

Thanks Papa Newt. Didn't know that.

DeborahHarris

Unread post by DeborahHarris » Mon Sep 12, 2016 11:54 am

Thanks Papa Newt. Didn't know that.

Reason: duplicate post

zion123

Unread post by zion123 » Fri Nov 04, 2016 1:37 pm

Hi,

I would like to ask a question. I intend to mix uncrossing oil, revising oil , road opener with shampoo and wash my hair with it. Please is these combination ok? I just finished the 13 days herb bath today. Please advise?

Many thanks

Edward T
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Edward T » Fri Nov 04, 2016 1:53 pm

Hello zion123. I am a hairdresser fulltime. I love fixing my shampoos with LM oils. One of my favorites for my clients is payme, attraction , and money stay with me. This is so my client will pay me big bucks for my services and I will attract them to come back and that their money will stay with me and they won't go anywhere else.
in my opion I would fix oils in your shampoo for uncrossing and a separate bottle for road opener. For the uncrossing bottle wash your body in a downward motion to remove negativity. Then for the road opener bottle wash your body in an upward motion to draw in what you want. Love your idea.
Blessings my Zion123
HRCC Graduate #1985 --Hoodoo Psychics, Reader, Forum Moderator, Rootworker

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Nov 04, 2016 6:13 pm

Great advice, Thomask !

Thanks!
HRCC Graduate #1631

Jmeister

Reversing and other

Unread post by Jmeister » Fri Jan 20, 2017 6:13 pm

Hello, I have questions regarding reversing spells and other....yes, I'm a newbie on this. For my first question, I would like to know if a single black candle and reversing oil are enough to proceed with such a spell?

Are inscribing "My enemies" backwards on a black candle, anointed of course, be enough to remove what was done to me? I say this because I do not want to hurt the people who do not truly deserve punishment....only upon the people who needs their just desserts!

Is it a good idea to include a passage from the bible during this Hoodoo spell work?

Is reversing suitable towards psychic attacks?

Thanks for your cooperation

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Jan 20, 2017 9:14 pm

Hello, Jmeister ,

Welcome to the forum!!

I will answer each question after the question:

I would like to know if a single black candle and reversing oil are enough to proceed with such a spell?- That could help but a reversing candle is better. I will give you the page after I answer all of your questions

Are inscribing "My enemies" backwards on a black candle, anointed of course, be enough to remove what was done to me? -YES

I say this because I do not want to hurt the people who do not truly deserve punishment-That won't happen if your petition is correct

Is it a good idea to include a passage from the bible during this Hoodoo spell work?-Yes, you can do that

Is reversing suitable towards psychic attacks?-YES

here is the page with all the information that you need:

www.luckymojo.com/reversing.html

Wising you the very best

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Jmeister

Unread post by Jmeister » Sat Jan 21, 2017 1:04 am

Hello Miss Aida,

Thank you for the warm welcome and for taking the time to answer my concerns!!! I apologize for the many questions below, I'm very new in doing this and I need to do this correctly!

I have a few more questions in mind. Are mirrors (a small mirror to be specific) really necessary in the reversal? Cutting the black candles wick off and shaving a new one on the bottom, writing the names backwards, using reversing oil on the reversed candle and throwing it in a crossroads, woods or running water seem symbolic enough.

My second question relates to crossroads. When throwing the materials from the reversal spell away, how far must I be to throw it away?

Are 4 way roads, say less than 1 Kilometer from my home be sufficient?

Would throwing it away in a pool of water be enough, like a pond far away be good enough?
If so, by throwing the materials away in a pond which I happen to pass through sometimes in a forest path, will this be alright or should I rethink of a place in which I never walk or drive towards?

My last question is about the enemy/enemies trying to reverse this back to me. Is there a simplier way of preventing this from happening?

I also have Psychic Protection oil in which I'm not quite sure how to use besides daubing it on myself. Any ways I can make use of this in the form of shielding/protection?

Thanks a million!!!

Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Sister Jean » Sat Jan 21, 2017 11:13 am

Hello Jmeister,

Yes, a mirror is absolutely necessary. Why would you seek to undermine your own work by leaving out a crucial (and inexpensive) component of the spell?

If you read the spell more carefully (link below), it clearly states that you need to dispose of these spell remains at a crossroads:

http://www.luckymojo.com/reversing.html

It can be any crossroads, just as long as it's two roads intersecting at right angles. If you want, you could dispose of the remains at a crossroads near your enemy's home, so they're likely to drive through them.

You can find protection spells here:

http://www.luckymojo.com/protectionspells.html

GoldenRule

Unread post by GoldenRule » Wed Mar 22, 2017 5:12 pm

Okay I'm not sure if I'm posting this in the right place...
This is about Reversal work and products. I have all the LM reversal products and candles.. question is: can reversal work be used to REVERSE negative thoughts or doubts someone has about you, or is it only for reversing back what another did, like if they'd thrown at you?
We never run out of Love to give; it's a renewable resource ❤️

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Mar 23, 2017 8:25 pm

Hello, GoldenRule,

Yes, of course it can!

Negative thoughts are a form of cursing (whether intentional or unintentional)

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

WelshRabbit

Unread post by WelshRabbit » Mon Apr 24, 2017 8:35 pm

I have a question about using foil vs using a mirror: if you follow the spell that miss cat outlines on the Reversing page, it says that to do a harsher version of the spell, you can take the mirror with their name written on it to a crossroads, place it face down, and smash it with a hammer. Would the corollary to this be, if you work the same spell on shiny foil, to take it to a crossroads and wad it up or tear it into pieces? If not, what's the best way to dispose of it so the spell sticks?

Also, if you use a mirror, must it be a mirror without a frame? I can't seem to find one and a couple of the comments on here lead me to think it's not supposed to have one. And if you choose to use a mirror without adding the extra oomph of smashing it at a crossroads, what do you do with the mirror after the candle's burned down?

Finally (sorry, I'm very new at this), is it OK to wrap the mirror in a couple of plastic bags or the like before smashing the mirror at the crossroads and leaving it? I want to do things correctly but a lot of kids play outdoors anywhere I could feasibly do this and I'd rather not have someone get a cut finger because of something I left behind. (Come to that, can I toss it into the woods next to a crossroads instead of leaving it in the middle? Really, mostly just worried about collateral damage to others.)

I poked around for answers to these questions and didn't see any; my apologies if I overlooked them, and thanks for your help!

Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Sister Jean » Tue Apr 25, 2017 10:20 am

Hello WelshRabbit,

I did some digging on the forum for you about broken glass in public places like crossroads and came up with these resources/quotes:

Forum moderator Miss Athena talking about deploying a vinegar jar at a crossroads: "Smashing the jar is part of the deployment in a crossroads. If you have concerns, you could smash it on your target's property or bury it in a graveyard"

Miss Cat talking about doing a reversing spell:
crab-shell-powder-questions-and-answers ... ass#p32632

Lots of moderators talking about broken glass on this page:
post37008.html?hilit=broken%20glass#p37008

From all these posts, you can see that smashing the glass at the crossroads is part of the work, and if you have qualms about that, you might want to do a different spell, such as putting your enemy into a mirror box and burying it in a graveyard. Once you start working about all the ticky-tacky stuff instead of just doing the work, you just drive yourself crazy and sabotage your work.

And no, you can't just toss a whole mirror into the woods.
If you don't want to use a mirror with a frame, just buy a mirror tile or pop a mirror out of its frame. Easy.

If you want to do some digging yourself on here like I did, just type "broken glass" into the search box at the top right of the forum and lots of posts will pop up.

Take care.

WelshRabbit

Unread post by WelshRabbit » Tue Apr 25, 2017 9:27 pm

Thank you, Sister Jean!

mizznana002

Unread post by mizznana002 » Thu Dec 21, 2017 10:24 am

Hey everyone

I had made a little booboo and i hope it doesnt effect something i dont want effected. So im doing a black and red reversing candle so i can send back bad juju and bring in protection from st. Michael after the black part of the candle has burned. Its a jumbo reversal candle so its been burning since two nights ago and i had a little bit of oil into the pool of wax every day whenever im doing a 7 day candle. My booboo was that i grabbed the spirit guide oil instead of reversing oil n put a drop in by mistake and realized afterwards(i had just woken up) so is this going to affect my spirit guides or will this have my spirit guides help me with the work? I hope this doesnt send my spirit guides away.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Dec 21, 2017 5:51 pm

Hello, mizznana002 ,

This sounds like you need to re-do the spell

I would just anoint the candle initially. Dropping oil into the already melted wax is not, as far as I know, a standard practice.

I don't think that you have hurt anything but it is a sign to me that other mistakes were made.

Let me give you an example: I am taking some required tests for my profession. I hurt myself and was caused excruciating pain. It made me realize that I forgot to take the MANDATORY requirements for pain management. When I remembered, the pain went away.

I believe that something similar happened to you: A sign that the spell may not have been done correctly from the beginning.

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Anointing and Dressing Oils in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure Spells”