• Advertisement
Crystal-Silence-League-Link

It is currently Mon Dec 11, 2017 9:22 am

Spells to Help Others Get Money, for the Economy, for All

Spells to Help Others Get Money, for the Economy, for All

Unread postby Sharona22 » Mon Mar 02, 2009 12:38 pm

Is there anything we can do or get lots of others to do to help this economy so this economy does get better I know so many people who are suffering badly.Maybe we can do a would financial spell or maybe we all can burn candles I would even pay for the candles.. I would really like input on this Asap PLEASE
Sharona22

Re: Spells for the economy to help everyone

Unread postby Turnsteel » Mon Mar 02, 2009 1:49 pm

Well, I'll burn a candle, but I don't think any amount of spell work will speed the recovery of the world economy. It will take time but eventually it will come back.
Turnsteel

Unread postby Literarylioness » Mon Mar 02, 2009 4:39 pm

Sharona22 wrote:Is there anything we can do or get lots of others to do to help this economy so this economy does get better I know so many people who are suffering badly.Maybe we can do a would financial spell or maybe we all can burn candles I would even pay for the candles.. I would really like input on this Asap PLEASE

Well, the economy is kind of subjective. I know people who have thriving businesses right now. If you have friends who are strapped financially. You can burn candles for the them.

Mary
Literarylioness

Unread postby Lukianos » Mon Mar 02, 2009 6:27 pm

Both HailDiscordia and Mary are correct re: the economy--it is both too large for a single person to "fix", and highly uneven in how it manifests, especially at an individual (or even a local community) level. That said,if you are moved to do the work, the simplest strategy is to start with oneself and with what one has, whatever and wherever that may be, and work outward from there: to those you know and interact with, and then to the larger community, and so forth, in ever-expanding circles.
Lukianos

Unread postby Sharona22 » Tue Mar 03, 2009 8:20 am

All good answers thanks,it is not I who is having it rough now some of my friends yes but I hear so many sad stories especially the ones that come and drop off their pets at the spca and humane society where I volunteer. I just want to do something. I think I will try and start small and keep going.
Sharona22

Unread postby Literarylioness » Tue Mar 03, 2009 12:51 pm

Sharona22 wrote:All good answers thanks,it is not I who is having it rough now some of my friends yes but I hear so many sad stories especially the ones that come and drop off their pets at the spca and humane society where I volunteer. I just want to do something. I think I will try and start small and keep going.

It sounds like you have a specific concern and if you do, work on that concern. You can do green candles with prosperity oil for the SPCA to get more funding. You can work Road Opener candles for the animals to find new and improved homes.

You can burn a candle to St. Francis of Assisi for these animals to be safe and find homes. When I volunteered at a shelter, I always petitioned St. Francis to help them. He never let me down!

If you feel this strongly, do some work to help the charity you care about.

Mary
Literarylioness

Unread postby Sharona22 » Tue Mar 03, 2009 2:33 pm

I think I will do all the work aimed at all the animal charities and all related issues which as everyone now knows is my passion.I do know the economy is not a specific or small enough issue to work on so I will do what every suggested and focus my energy
Sharona22

Unread postby Miss Bri » Tue Mar 03, 2009 4:45 pm

I also swear by money stay with me work done along side money drawing work:
http://www.luckymojo.com/moneystaywithme.html

Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR
Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Financial help for somebody else?

Unread postby RosaMona » Thu Aug 20, 2009 10:43 am

Hello,

Can you guys help me to figure out a good spell to help someone with financial difficulty who is in need of money?
I know spells to do for myself, but how do I go about someone else?
I've also made my own money attraction oil, could this be useful together with Fast Luck powder?

Thank you for your help,

Rosa
RosaMona

Re: Financial help for somebody else?

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Thu Aug 20, 2009 4:18 pm

I would use the same spells that you are using for yourself. Instead of using your name...just insert other person's name. I would do a road opener for this person to remove obstacles. I would recommend trying to get this person a job, and make sure they are actively helping in getting themselves some money (i.e. looking for a job, putting in applications,etc.) Money is just not going to fall out the sky. I would probably do an uncrossing candle for them as well.

Yes you could use fast luck powder for money, but I would say make sure you do something that is going to last in the future such as getting him a job.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Family Suffering Due To Bad Economy

Unread postby aurora15 » Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:55 am

Hello everyone! :) I need my family to recuperate from this bad economy really fast. As in we might have to sell our home (the second one in one year) if things don't start looking better real soon. My father"s business has suffered a great deal. I wish I could win the loto tomorrow and pay all the debts and settle everything so they can live the rest of their years together in peace and without economic worries. Can you recommend a spell that would bring fast luck and money to my father's business fast? I know that hard work and prayer is also needed, but I'm willing to do everything and anything to not see the depressed look on their faces anymore. Any suggestions? It has to be something that works fast and well, because I can't spend too much money over and over on this. I know you all understand. Luv ya"all !
aurora15

Re: Economy

Unread postby Turnsteel » Sun Sep 20, 2009 11:03 am

Hi, I was just about to respond to the PM you sent me about this lol. Well take a look at Wealthy Way, Fast Luck, Money Drawing, Attraction,Money Stay With Me and Money House Blessing lines of products.
Turnsteel

Unread postby cabriellenil » Sun Sep 20, 2009 11:56 am

I'd definitely do a thorough cleansing the house with Chinese Wash first, then do a bit of road opening or van van work. As I mentioned in another post, burning benzoin gum powder and ground cinnamon on a charcoal disk is good for increasing income - cense every room of the house - but do it up to only 4 times a year coz it's a bit of an emergency measure.

Then do what HD suggested, money drawing + money stay with me plus a bit of fast luck. Also try working with St Expedite coz he brings in money fast - he doesn't work with everyone though but it doesn't hurt to try. Personally I pray to St Jude when things are looking desperate.
cabriellenil

Unread postby aurora15 » Sun Sep 20, 2009 7:15 pm

Sorry for not knowing cabriellani, but what is van van work?
aurora15

Unread postby NotDorianGray » Mon Sep 21, 2009 4:22 am

You could also look into protection products for the house. That way, your family would be more likely to be able to hold on to it instead of being forced to sell.
NotDorianGray

Unread postby Mama Micki » Mon Sep 21, 2009 11:46 am

Van Van is an oil containing lemongrass. (Chinese Wash also has lemongrass in it.) It is used for anointing curios, especially a rabbit's foot.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread postby cabriellenil » Mon Sep 21, 2009 3:23 pm

Sometimes I'd start with cleansing my place with Chinese Wash, lighting a candle dressed with Van Van or Road Opening oil, and dust some Van Van powder at the corners of the flat.
cabriellenil

How can i help somebody else achieving their goals?

Unread postby SweetZucker » Sun Jul 11, 2010 3:13 pm

I want to help a friend of mine achieve his goals and fnd success. I do not want him to know I am doing this. What do you suggest?
Thank you Saint Martha
SweetZucker

Re: How can i help somebody else achieving their goals?

Unread postby jwmcclin » Sun Jul 11, 2010 3:34 pm

Crown of Success comes to mind. Read about it here http://www.luckymojo.com/crownofsuccess.html. But Steady Work can be worked together since they have similar properties. In my opinion having steady work (money) will support many of your other goals.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Sun Jul 11, 2010 3:53 pm

I would do that on top of some road opening work just to clear away the obstacles that lay in his path. Some of this centers around money so I would some some money stay with me work as well as some money drawing work to help him save up and help him draw in money as well.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby SweetZucker » Sun Jul 11, 2010 4:05 pm

Thanks for the fast response. :)
I am planning to get the mentioned items in my next order. I already have Crown of Success since I think it is good to use with any spell.
Now, I am thinking about doing the following:

1. Dress an orange candle with road opener oil.
2. Burn a steady work vigil candle with a drop of crown of success.

Do you have an idea how I could include money drawing and money stay with me supplies?

edit: I have access to his clothes so I could do his laundry and use money drawing or crown of success bath crystals. However, I am already washing his clothes with love me crystals. I do not want to "overload" his clothes, however :lol: do you think it is okay to mix these bath crystals?
Thank you Saint Martha
SweetZucker

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Sun Jul 11, 2010 4:05 pm

Keep it simple, get a green candle, and you can put money drawing, crown of success, and money stay with me on the same candle. Money stay with me and money drawing was just suggested to help him save, and get money to help him save for the apartment and school.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby SweetZucker » Sun Jul 11, 2010 4:07 pm

Okay, thanks.
Keeping it simple is sometimes better anyway...
Thank you Saint Martha
SweetZucker

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Sun Jul 11, 2010 11:00 pm

I'd actually do this differently. I'd place two candles side by side. Use Green and purple. Dress the green with Money Drawing and Steady Job. Dress the purple candle with Crown of Success and Victory. This way they two candle compliment one another, but you don't get too many oils on one candle (scent is big for me and I try not to ruin the wonderful scent of the oils by mixing too many of them and Crown of Success and Money Drawing simply have two different smells to me). Then around this set up I'd probably put Road opening candles. You can put to the front and back to clear out all obstacles, place them in a cross design around the two center candels or you can put them in a quincunx. Its up to you.

Light each candle and pray your intent. Pray that all the roads are clear that obstacles are removed to help the money start flowing in, to help him find a job, and to help him overcome all that stands in his way and succeed at all he puts his mind to.

This way you target each issue while also working Road Opening into the conjure.
ConjureMan Ali- Lucky Mojo Certified Graduate and Member of AIRR
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby SweetZucker » Mon Jul 12, 2010 10:03 am

Thank you, ConjureMan. That is a great advice that I will definitely follow. :D
I will place my order the next couple of days - I just love LM products and had great success so far.

So thanks again. :D
Thank you Saint Martha
SweetZucker

Helping a Friend

Unread postby AnddieUS » Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:28 am

Hello and thanks in advance for any advice given.

One of my closest friends is going through a financially difficult period at this time and it is causing him a great deal of stress and anxiety. We pray with each other about once a month and I do have his permission to pray on his behalf and light candles for him. My question is what would be a good oil to dress a white candle with. I did read and research on doing a blessing candle for him (I am anxiously awaiting my 1st LM order) and would like to start one as soon as it is possible to do so. I was thinking of using what I have on hand currently. I would like to dress a white candle with van van oil, do a name paper for him, over a several day, possibly longer, period of time; and do daily blessing prayer asking for the stress levels in his current work situation to decrease, his boss pay him equally to the other instructor and for the obstacles in his way to be cleared. Should I include anything else? My feeling is that this would be a good start until I can do more. Thanks again.
Thank you Ancestors, St. Martha, St. Barbara and San Simon for all that you do on my behalf.
AnddieUS

Re: Helping a Friend

Unread postby Dr Johannes » Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:56 am

Sounds like a good start.

I would consider adding some kind of incense like LM Blessing Incense along with it. Some workers, me included, feels that incense adds a nice mental dimension to the influence of any spell.

//Dr. Johannes
Need Help? I am on AIRR --
www.readersandrootworkers.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK! ReadersandRootworkers
Dr Johannes
Forum Moderator

Unread postby AnddieUS » Tue Apr 05, 2011 12:09 pm

Dr. Johannes, thank you for the suggestion! I will definitely get some blessing incense as well.
Thank you Ancestors, St. Martha, St. Barbara and San Simon for all that you do on my behalf.
AnddieUS

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Tue Apr 05, 2011 5:21 pm

Set his name paper up within a square of Van Van and Road Opener candles. On the name paper light a Blessing and Steady Work candle. Let them burn down as you pray for all obstacle to be blasted open and for the drawing of money, steady pay, and serenity for your friend during his hard time.
ConjureMan Ali- Lucky Mojo Certified Graduate and Member of AIRR
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby AnddieUS » Wed Apr 06, 2011 10:29 am

Thank you, thank you! I did not start yet, will get this going for him ASAP (& for my brother too)! I really appreciate both of your input!
AnddieUS

performing money spell for someone

Unread postby osingleton3 » Thu Dec 26, 2013 2:18 pm

Hi, if I wanted to perform a money spell on somone who Is having some financial difficulties , if all I have is a photo is that good enough, I can't get anything else from them
osingleton3

Re: performing money spell for someone

Unread postby Susan Barnes » Thu Dec 26, 2013 3:29 pm

Hi osingleton3,

That is a very kind and generous thought for you to help someone.
Try a honey jar spell. The Lucky Mojo sells them already made.
http://www.luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html

When you have personal concerns of the person it makes the work even more powerful.

Wishing you the best!
Susan
Member of AIRR
Member of Hoodoo Psychics
Call 1-888-4-HOODOO Ext: 9000
Susan Barnes
Forum Moderator

Re: performing money spell for someone

Unread postby jwmcclin » Thu Dec 26, 2013 5:30 pm

osingleton3, as you are aware personal concerns are tied to the energy of that person, and the closer the personal item is to the target, the better.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Re: Spells to Help Others Get Money, for the Economy, for All

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Thu Dec 26, 2013 6:58 pm

You can help others financially by posting a prayer for them at The Crystal Silence Leaue as well. It's free:

http://crystalsilenceleague.org
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Success away from illegal activity & into legal business

Unread postby witchybee » Tue Feb 25, 2014 6:20 pm

Hi all,

I have a friend who uses some not so legal means to make extra cash. He has other business endeavors, which he says once successful he'll stop doing the other stuff.

1) I'm wondering if there's something (or multiple things) I could use to draw success into his legal business endeavors which are doing well but moving really slowly. Definately something that will bring him money and maybe some new opportunities as well.

2) I want to draw success away from the illegal activity so that he's more likely to stop doing it.

3) Bonus question: something to protect him until he's done with the illegal stuff.

This is a long list I know lol But any advice would be lovely.

Thanks for your help :)
witchybee

Re: Success away from illegal activity & into legal business

Unread postby MissMichaele » Tue Feb 25, 2014 8:54 pm

witchybee wrote:I have a friend who uses some not so legal means to make extra cash. He has other business endeavors, which he says once successful he'll stop doing the other stuff. I'm wondering if there's something (or multiple things) I could use to a) Draw success into his legal business endeavors which are doing well but moving really slowly. Definately something that will bring him money and maybe some new opportunities as well.

And b) I want to draw success away from the illegal activity so that he's more likely to stop doing it.

This formula is traditionally used in competitive situations to allow you to get ahead and prosper at the expense of your competitors. In this case, you want some of your friend's projects to prosper at the expense of others. So When you're working with I Can You Can't, specify in your prayers and petition papers that his legal businesses can, and the illegal one can't.

Oh and bonus question: something to protect him until he's done with the illegal stuff.

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele
MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread postby witchybee » Wed Feb 26, 2014 9:56 am

This is really helpful :) Thanks! Also I just thought of something: The person knows that I'll be casting protection and money spells for him. When I'm done would it be best to keep the remains of the candles and such myself, or can I give them to him to keep around his house?
witchybee

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sat Mar 01, 2014 7:48 pm

Hello, witchybee ,
Since he knows about it, MUCH better to have the disposals by his house.
Hope this helps.
Good luck!
PROUD member of AIRR
Also find me on Hoodoo Psychics
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Spells to Help Someone Get Money In a non-harmful way

Unread postby Spiritbrialisa » Thu May 22, 2014 3:27 pm

So I care about someone who is allegedly involved in some sketchy, harmful and self harmful stuff to make money to support their family members who REALLY need the money. What they have to do for the $ is not good at all. I care for this person and I think that people they hang around are bad news- evil, and will only draw them down a path of misery and destruction.

Lately this person is angry and dark all of the time. Even though they say they are okay with doing certain things for money and that they like it and are good at it (think sex industry, etc.) lately they have been mean and miserable and I can tell they don't really like doing it and feel trapped. Are there any spells I can do so that either:

A) find a more "ethical" or comfortable way of making money that harms no one
or
B) that the people said person says they have to support somehow (and in a way that harms no one) get the $ needed and no longer need it from my friend.

I feel like this is an emergency. It's not just a money situation, I also feel some healing and other spells are needed too. I just don't know where to focus my efforts. And I feel like I need to hurry as this person is going to Hell (their own mental Hell) fast.

Thank you in advance!
Spiritbrialisa

Re: Spells to Help Someone Get Money In a non-harmful way

Unread postby Miss Aida » Fri May 23, 2014 9:16 pm

Hello, Spiritbrialisa,
That's got to be a nerve-wrecking situation for you. I'm sorry.
You can start off with the Cast off Evil spell kit. That can take away his illegal ideas: www.luckymojo.com/spell-cast-off-evil.html
Then, try some money spells: www.luckymojo.com/moneyspells.html
Just make sure that your petitions clearly state that money to be made LEGALLY.
I hope this helps
Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Spell to influence a person to get wealth

Unread postby welath » Tue Mar 21, 2017 9:09 pm

Hello all members ,
Im new here and can you help me with this issue
Is any spell to influence a person to get his wealth or share in his business ? And how to do this ?
Thanks
welath

Re: Spells to Help Others Get Money, for the Economy, for All

Unread postby Miss Aida » Thu Mar 23, 2017 8:04 pm

Hello, welath ,

You could perform an influence skull candle spell.

See how to do it ere:

www.luckymojo.com/influence.html

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

• Advertisement
Association of Independent Readers & Rootworkers

Return to Ask Us for Conjure Help with Money, Business, Finances, Job, Career, Gambling