Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells For Reversing or Reversal Back to Sender

Sister Jean
Site Admin
Re: Spells For Reversing or Reversal Back to Sender

Unread post by Sister Jean » Fri Jul 29, 2016 6:27 pm

Hello Beginner01,

Sure is. Check out this page: http://www.luckymojo.com/reversing.html.

In the meantime, get some protection on you and your family:

http://www.luckymojo.com/fierywall.html

http://www.luckymojo.com/protectionspells.html

Also, scroll up through this thread, which has lots of ideas.

Good luck to you.
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

Warchild

Unread post by Warchild » Sat Jul 30, 2016 12:53 pm

Forgive me if this has already been asked or if it is a bit naive, but do divination signs apply to reversing candles the same way they apply to other spells? I was thinking about this earlier and most spells are to attain something, with reversal spells, it's to rid oneself. Just curious because I'd assume that some divinations would be different.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Jul 30, 2016 5:35 pm

Hello, Warchild ,

Absolutely yes.

You can get signs from all your magic (no matter what the spell could be)

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

deladelasol77

Unread post by deladelasol77 » Fri Aug 05, 2016 10:03 pm

I need help! I bought from Amazon a red and black reversible candle like it says in the product description and when I was carving the top of the black part, it was entirely red and it is just a whole red candle where the bottom was just dipped in a coating of black! I want to know if even if I wrote the name of my enemy on the black coating and my name on the red part will it still count? Or was I scammed with a counterfeit candle? If so, where can I buy a real authentic red and black reversible candle?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Aug 06, 2016 9:05 am

Hello, deladelasol77,

I am so sorry but we do not help people with products purchased outside of Lucky Mojo. Please see the forum rules about this

If you want an authentic Hoodoo Reversible candle, find them here:

www.luckymojo.com/mojocatcandles.html#reversible

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

beloved

Unread post by beloved » Mon Aug 08, 2016 2:52 pm

I did a reversal and got a perfectly round shaped ring in the red wax, but also got a pair of teeth (like dentures) that popped off of the black part of the candle--so I got bad signs from the black wax and good signs from the red wax. I'd like to dispose of this in the the traditional way-- by breaking the candle and wax in a mirror at a crossroads, is this advisable if I want to keep the red ring shape that formed in the remains? I read that the circle/ring shape is reconciliation and marriage. I'm a bit mixed on how do dispose of these remains?

Thank you all!

Beloved

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Aug 08, 2016 8:28 pm

Hello, beloved ,

Leave the wax the way it is and please take it to the crossroad.

I know what you're saying, but you don't want to injure the integrity of the spell results

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

beloved

Unread post by beloved » Tue Aug 09, 2016 9:07 am

Thanks Miss Aida!

Will do this asap.

All my best,

Beloved

deladelasol77

Unread post by deladelasol77 » Wed Sep 28, 2016 11:03 am

Hello everyone! I have a quick question, I'm working now on the black & green double action candle and I would like to know what I have to do with the remains of the green wax? With the black & red candle wax I was told on here to bury the red wax in a potted plant to invite that new love to come, so for the green wax do I have to do something similar to invite that new money to come in?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Sep 28, 2016 9:37 pm

Hello, deladelasol77 ,

That is exactly correct

Now, I want you to make BIG money!!

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

BCAC

Unread post by BCAC » Fri Oct 07, 2016 3:05 pm

Hello again, I have a question regarding reversing some part of a love spell I did some time ago. While the guy has responded positively to it, I've been having some doubts about the pregnancy aspect of the spell I'm hoping to ultimately achieve. Here's some background:

The following oils I used were Dixie Love, Van Van, Come To Me, Queen Elizabeth Root Oil, Clarity Oil, and Venus Oil. I also used pink candles with a combination of said oils here and there along with a Dixie Love Candle, Neptune, Mercury and Uranus candles. Magically this has worked from a distance, but he hasn't been able to come see me due to work and other factors that are keeping us apart at the moment. Since this is long distance, I've noticed my energy becoming drained and I have less desire for sex due to stress from not being able to move to a more convenient space which has caused my other magic to be frazzled. I've noticed in his demeanor and just physically when we're around each other he looks just as young as me and lively while I look like a haggard version of myself but have the stamina of a older person. I've done some more research into how planetary energies work and I think that the combination of candles and oils weren't the best after all.

My question is can I reverse this spell somehow? Can I switch energies with him using Reversing oil and a Neptune candle so that he's not sucking up my youthful energy? (I'm 27 and feel 42 at times) I don't know if me giving him too much female related oils has had any effect on him hormonally other than it seems we've switched sex drives. Should I just reverse those and redo the spells altogether?

I've asked another practitioner about this so I'm more than open to all suggestions on how to fix this without losing my psychic connection to him.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Oct 07, 2016 9:08 pm

Hello, BCAC ,

It would be easier just to cleanse yourself and him and then start over again

herb-magic.com/13herb-bath-13.html

This ought to do the trick

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

DeborahHarris

Unread post by DeborahHarris » Tue Mar 07, 2017 5:34 pm

When using the 9" Reversable Jumbo Candle (Black Over Red), is it still necessary to burn the opposite end (even though it's red that's been dipped completely in black and would still be the same on the other end)? With the Double Action Reversable we are to flip and burn the black end first. But before burning we are to write the enemy's name on the black end (backwards) towards the middle. Then write our name on the (white, green, or red) end forward toward the center. Anoint the black end with reversal oil, and the other end with Money Drawing Oil, Love ect. But with the black over red, since it's all one color, straight up and down, do we just write our enemy's name on it (backwards) and what we want to reverse back to them, then dress it with Reversing Oil or what? Also, how long does it take the 9" inches to burn? Thanks in advance for any info you all provide.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Mar 09, 2017 9:07 pm

Hello, DeborahHarris ,

No, you don't have to butt it.

And you are correct about everything. Good researcher!

Now, it takes about 24 to 29 hours to burn. I know the website says 9 hours but it takes a lot longer than that.

Wishing you the very best

take cae
HRCC Graduate #1631

DeborahHarris

Unread post by DeborahHarris » Fri Mar 10, 2017 2:36 am

I figured so, logically speaking, but I wanted to be absolutely "sure". Thanks a bunch Ms Aida.

hibarihime

Unread post by hibarihime » Thu Mar 23, 2017 1:56 pm

I talked to a reader today about my situation and how my work is going. She said that my work is working but it seems to a tug-of-war of sorts with getting him to either of us but she has a deeper psychically contact with him than I do but it is slowly working. To get him closer to me by making my work stronger, I want to make her work go against her to where it'll make her quit so I thought that I should do a reversing spell which I'm planning to start on this weekend. I trying to decide which would be better to use a regular reversing candle spell or a mirror spell for this situation though.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Mar 23, 2017 9:01 pm

Hello, hibarihime ,

I would prefer a break up spell on them

www.luckymojo.com/breakup.html

And then keep the spells going so that your influence is stronger

Also, Freeze her out with a freezer spell

And do a mirror box spell on her and bury it in a cemetery

I hope this helps

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

hibarihime

Unread post by hibarihime » Fri Mar 24, 2017 12:15 pm

I've been working on a vinegar jar to break them up for almost a month, did two figure candles break-up candles, and, done a freezer spell for her a couple of weeks ago. I guess my only thing left to do now to mirror box spell which I am definitely going to do tomorrow night. I'll start doing my spells every night than what I have been doing them as to keep them strong which hopefully this will be the boost I need to get her away from him. Thanks again Miss Aida!

snouvavou

Unread post by snouvavou » Sat Apr 08, 2017 5:01 pm

I left a job about a year ago for various reasons,one of which was that there were some very clique-y,back stabbing and vicious people working there.The kind of people who would constantly malign co-workers and deliberately sabotage careers,all unjustified.As time has gone on,I have learned more and more about their unpleasant behavior towards others.I have considered cursing them,but I think what would be even better is if their actions were turned back upon them. How do you perform a reversing spell on multiple people and make sure you include the people who you may not know about,as they were nice to your face?
St.Michael with me,every step of the way.

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Sun Apr 09, 2017 4:55 pm

Hello snouvavou,

A slick way to get all these jerks with one spell would be to create a name paper for each of them (for the ones you don't know, create a name paper for ALL ENEMIES) and then put them all in a mirror box. Here are the directions:

http://www.luckymojo.com/reversing.html

Good luck!

StarFire

Unread post by StarFire » Mon Apr 10, 2017 8:08 pm

Hi Sister Jean,

Could you elaborate a bit about creating a name paper for your enemy please? I understand that you need to use mirror writing on the candle for the reversing spell but how exactly do you create the name paper when you are writing a petition? Is it doing mirror writing on paper and if so, what should it contain? I read the article and didn't quite get that part. (I don't mean to sound clueless....I'm a newbie :-) Please bear with me.

StarFire

Unread post by StarFire » Mon Apr 10, 2017 8:20 pm

Another question that sounds silly but I'm really hoping someone would answer... When doing a mirror box, the norm is to use one doll. I think I read somewhere on this thread that you have to use a separate doll for each person because you are calling the person's spirit into the doll. My question is, when you have multiple enemies and you want to do that reversing spell on all of them, can you create individual dolls and pile them all in the one box? (Is it allowed?) Or is it that you name the doll "My Enemies" and just place your petition in the box?

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Tue Apr 11, 2017 10:06 am

Hello StarFire,

I apologize, I misspoke. I meant to say to create a doll baby for each of your enemies, and then put them all into the mirror box. If you believe you have more enemies and you don't know their names, you can create a doll baby that is just a general "All My Enemies" doll. I hope that is clearer.

Good luck to you in your work.

Destiny
HRCC Student

Unread post by Destiny » Mon Jul 03, 2017 4:37 am

Hello Everyone,

I am confused & need help, I know before you do anything you must cleanse & protect yourself first, but what confuses me is the in which I'm suppose to do it in. I'm just having a lot of bad luck with my health, my financial situation & communicating with my husband & daughter & it seems like I'm blocked from accomplishing anything pertaining to money & getting the exact results of what's happening with me medically. So here's what I would like to do cleanse & protect myself, reverse all my bad luck & money problems, remove any blockage, open my roads, better my financial situation & better the situation between my husband, daughter & myself.

If this order isn't correct please feel free to correct me
cleanse myself I would use the 13 herb bath
fiery wall of protection bath
block buster bath, while burning a block buster candle
black over green candle to reverse all my bad luck & money problems

Then I would like to open up my roads to better health, better my financial situation, increase my luck, &
Have a better relationship with my husband & daughter, but how do I go about the road opener to increase my luck & make my financial situation better, I never worked with road opener before. What do I do fo my health & what Saint would I use for stomach problems & to have good health and last what can I do with my daughter won't pay any rent or help around the house, she has a smart mouth & keeps trouble going, if it wasn't for her two boys I would've put her out along time ago, and for my husband he's beginning to drink a lot & argue and won't look for another job

Destiny
HRCC Student

Unread post by Destiny » Mon Jul 03, 2017 4:47 am

Sorry I over looked my typing error I would like to know in which order would I do the things I want to accomplish. Also if I wanted to do a money drawing bath or spell where would I fit it in.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Jul 03, 2017 7:10 pm

Hello, Destiny,

First of all, the road opener spell is here:

www.luckymojo.com/roadopener.html

This is how I would do it:

cleanse with the 13 herb bath
fiery wall of protection bath
black over green candle to reverse all my bad luck & money problems
block buster bath, while burning a block buster candle
Road opener
Healing

You've got too many issues going on here. We ask that you place the questions in the appropriate threads. BUT you need to work on the above things first before going on to more spells.

I believe I had already answered you about your child.

For relationships, please browse that thread on the forum and then, after reading, you can ask us the question there.

For money issues, find an array of money spells here:

www.luckymojo.com/moneyspells.html

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

SeekerofJustice
Newly Registered

Unread post by SeekerofJustice » Mon Jul 17, 2017 5:59 pm

Hi everyone im new to this forum...my question is I did reversal spell (reversing a curse) and after doing so many things to this wicked girl I found out she paid a spellcaster to protect her, is there such a thing as in unprotecting her? Which I was told there was, also although I pray for protection to archangel Michael before I do the spell I'm wondering if there are repercussions in it bouncing back to me since she's protected, but so am I?
Also I was told by a psychic who I used her services in the past when I was rock bottom n who i found out today her posing as someone else today that negative energy issurrounding me n my negative thoughts ( Which IMO she is the feeding the negativity by manifesting negative thoughts into believing what she says is true) saying that this negativity is blocking my progress in anything (such a nice positive person huh?for money uh? Yeah!) Anyways if there is some truth to it ) what can i purchase to cleanse my house n my property and myself with and my family? I read on here that Van van and Chinese wash was good for that would it be appropriate considering my situation? In all sincerity I just started doing spells and I don't really do the fancy stuff like alter dressing and protection candles while doing spells but after all is said n done which candles should I burn while doing reversing or any negative spells? Thanks in advance

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Jul 18, 2017 6:18 pm

Hello, SeekerofJustice,

Welcome to the forum

You can put the person's picture in a bottle of buffalo ammonia. Then, remove it and rinse it with water right before you cast your spell.

www.luckymojo.com/ammonia.html

But if you reverse a spell, it won't reverse again and bounce back to you.

Uncross yourself?

Take a look at this page:

www.luckymojo.com/uncrossing.html

And here are protection spells after the uncrossing

www.luckymojo.com/protectionspells.html

Wishing you the best

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

vata girl

Unread post by vata girl » Thu Jul 20, 2017 7:24 am

I have reason to believe that a so-called "rootworker" (non-AIRR) has put something negative on me. This person was not hired by anyone to hurt me; they just seem to have a huge, yet very fragile, ego -- and apparently I did something to upset them. I have been worried about how to deal with this. I don't think that this person is all that powerful, but considering the fact that they seem to be CRAZY, I don't know exactly what would be best. I definitely want to work with Reversing, obviously. If anyone has extra tips for dealing with something like this, though, that would be awesome.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Jul 21, 2017 5:04 pm

Hello, vata girl ,

Yes, sometimes these things happen. I'm sorry

Or, they will put negative spells on you so that you pay them to cleanse you.

Uncrossing is what you need:

www.luckymojo.com/uncrossing.html

And, of course, protection

www.luckymojo.com/protectionspells.html

Wishing you the very best

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

vata girl

Unread post by vata girl » Sat Jul 22, 2017 9:00 am

Thank you, Miss Aida. My interaction with this person actually happened over a year ago, before I became a customer of LM. Needless to say, I haven't consulted with or purchased items from any other hoodoo practitioners outside of LM/AIRR since! will definitely do some more Uncrossing and Protection work (I already do this regularly). Do you think Reversing is not necessary then?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Jul 22, 2017 9:53 am

Hello, vata girl ,

You could certainly do that after the uncrossing and protection!

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

vata girl

Unread post by vata girl » Sat Jul 22, 2017 6:07 pm

Perfect! Thank you!!

I have another question about Reversing (unrelated to the situation I discussed above). Instead of carving a person's name or "my enemy" on a jumbo black over red wax candle, could I carve the condition I want to reverse? For example, "any and all jinxes on my money" ?

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Sun Jul 23, 2017 11:51 am

Hello vata girl,

Well the point of doing Reversing work is to reverse bad work back onto the person who sent it. So, if you were burning a reversing red-over-black candle to reverse any jinxes on your money, your petition would be "Reverse all jinxes on my money back onto So & So." You can read more about working with this type of candle here:

http://www.luckymojo.com/candlemagic.html#doubleaction

(The specific type of candle you mentioned is talked about in the final paragraph.)

Take care.

vata girl

Unread post by vata girl » Mon Jul 31, 2017 5:32 pm

If I were writing a petition like the one you used in your example ("Reverse all jinxes on my money back onto So & So") and placing that under a candle, would that have to be written in mirror writing? I couldn't seem to find the answer to this anywhere, and I am used to just inscribing an enemy's name in mirror writing on a candle as opposed to actually writing a full-blown petition when doing Reversing work.

Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Athena » Mon Jul 31, 2017 9:25 pm

Hi vata girl,

Mirror writing is generally used for inscribing Reversing candles. You could do the same for your petition if it is carved into the candle. If it's written on a piece of paper, I would continue to do the same if there's a chance the paper could get burned in the end.

I hope this helps. Good luck.
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Forum Moderator

vata girl

Unread post by vata girl » Sun Aug 06, 2017 8:38 am

Thanks a lot, Miss Athena. I ended up doing this on paper and it worked out beautifully.

I have yet another Reversing spell to do, and I want to make sure that what I am preparing is alright. I had a coworker about 7 years ago who I now know put something negative on me. I don't remember her name though lol. I know that sounds stupid, especially since she was openly shady toward me when I worked there and I considered her to basically be my enemy. I was pretty traumatized by a lot of stuff around that time though, so I tried to completely erase it all from my mind when I moved on. In the process, I apparently forget my enemy's name haha!

So would it be fine to carve "my enemy from X company" when I am Reversing back onto her?

Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sun Aug 06, 2017 12:55 pm

Hi vata girl,

Yes that will work to identify her.

Good luck.

Heather

Unread post by Heather » Thu Aug 17, 2017 4:39 pm

I apologise if this has been asked before but i did look and couldn't see it answered previously elsewhere. If you do a return to sender spell on someone that used spell work to break up your relationship, and the plate you burn the candle on shatters right at the end once almost all the wax is gone, is that good or bad?

Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Athena » Fri Aug 18, 2017 6:08 am

Hi Heather,

Usually a broken plate like that is a good sign in break up work. In reversing work, it could mean several things, both good and bad. I suggest you get a reading on this, as it's impossible for us on the forum to know how to interpret your particular situation (and we do not provide divination on the forum).

Please contact a reader here:
www.readersandrootworkers.org/
www.hoodoopsychics.com

Good luck.

revenge

Unread post by revenge » Wed Mar 07, 2018 9:21 pm

Ok, so to give a brief overview of my situation I have had family members cast black magic/send evil entities to me for a while, I had no idea what was happening until the last year where I started learning and trying to protect myself, so one of the spells I started off doing from the black folder was the black upside down candle on a mirror with the curios, the first 3 nights I felt relief, then they crossed me again, the nightmares and spiritual attacks restarted, this time when I did the reversal I saw a shadow of a black dog from the side, i ignored it it vanished, the second night I saw a shadow of a large black figure, all during the reversal spell that I was repeating, what does the shadow suggest/mean? is that what went after them? or did that come for me, I have not seen them since, however we have have seen the usual nasty entities that the keep sending my way before I even did the reversals, a smaller black figure and terrible looking entities during nightmares/things moving.

But again I never saw the hell hound? before the reversal, at the time I believed it was going after my enemies, but I thought I should ask, what do you guys think was it after me, does it mean something bad?

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Fri Mar 09, 2018 8:07 am

Hello revenge,

My advice to you is to get a reading about these events to see what they mean, especially the shadows you are seeing. A reader will be able to tell you more.

http://hoodoopsychics.com/
http://www.readersandrootworkers.org

Take care.

revenge

Unread post by revenge » Sun Mar 11, 2018 7:28 am

Hi Sister Jean, I actually ordered a reading with you yesterday :-).

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Mon Mar 12, 2018 10:35 am

Hello revenge,

Oh that's great! Looking forward to speaking with you :)

revenge

Unread post by revenge » Fri Mar 23, 2018 10:17 am

Hi, could anyone tell me what this reversal wax suggests? I have been doing reversals and they usually burn out clean no wax and take 9 hours but this one burned out in 2 hours with loads of wax, I know who is attacking me I was just wondering what the wax suggests they’re up to?

Reason: Wrong section

Pyromancer

Unread post by Pyromancer » Mon Apr 16, 2018 4:43 pm

I’m thinking about doing a reversal on the guy in my life. He brought up a love rival out of the blue. It pisses me off this whore came into the relationship out of nowhere, and now his attitude towards me has changed. He treats her way better than he ever treated me, but yet will bang her and chuck her. He ran back to her three times behind my back. It’s cause of him we start fighting. He told me don’t text him till next week. I want him to go through what he did to me. I am doing honey jars and a doll on him currently. Will this interfere with it? I’m starting to get turned off by his actions. I told him that I’m fed up. The other woman is very unattractive, and sleeps around. Yet he’s in love with her. I communicated with spirit today, and spirit told me he’s in love with her, and would go back with her. I told him, and he called me “crazy” and said “If people heard you saying you talk to the dead they would lock you in a psycho ward” it’s cause spirit told me the truth and he knows it. I want him to feel back what he put me through. Would this be an ok step?

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Wed Apr 18, 2018 9:49 am

Hello Pyromancer,

If you starting to feel hateful feelings toward this man and are feeling fed up and wanting him to feel the same pain he is putting you through, that will likely influence the work you're doing with the honey jars and doll, if the doll is designed for love. You can't hurt this man while still wanting him back. It sounds like you need to take a step back and figure out what you want before you proceed. Do you want him back? Continue with your work. Do you want him to suffer? Set your love work aside and take action. But you can't have your cake and eat it too, as they say.

Take care.

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Uncrossing, Jinx Reversal, Curse Removal”