Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Intranquil Spirit Vigil Candle Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo vigil lights, novena candles, figural candles, and offertory candles, and how to fix lucky oil lamps.
Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate
Re: Intranquil Spirit Vigil Candle Questions and Answers

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Feb 20, 2017 10:36 pm

Hello, C505 ,

From my understanding, the Intranquil Spiri is used for the return of a lover. So, the answer would be: "No".

Sorry

Take care

CAN-GLS-INTR
Intranquil Spirit (Espiritu Intranquilo) Glass-Encased Candle, Fixed
$9.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

nino_x3
Forum Member

Unread post by nino_x3 » Tue Feb 21, 2017 5:52 am

Hello Miss Aida will he hate if I use the IS

nino_x3
Forum Member

Unread post by nino_x3 » Tue Feb 21, 2017 4:23 pm

Hello Miss Aidia will the IS make him hate I hope not but what do you mean different like pussy whipped or something I also have a honey jar on him

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Feb 21, 2017 9:54 pm

Hello, nino_x3 ,

Please read this page as it is explained in greater detail:

http://www.luckymojo.com/intranquility.html

Also, I doubt that it will make him "hate"

Take care

GoddessOya999
Forum Member

Unread post by GoddessOya999 » Wed Feb 22, 2017 8:31 am

Hi, Peace...

How could I learn to exorcise or remove an Intranquility Spirit attached to my Ex by his current girlfriend (who did work to have us broken up)?

The spirit I saw attached to him was just doing whatever job it was sent to do, I have no enmity towards it, and wish to send it back or to any other place it would do best to go that is best for the highest good.

Thank you.

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Wed Feb 22, 2017 12:33 pm

Hello GoddessOya999.

Like Miss Aida said in this post:

post369669.html#p369669

It sounds like your ex will require Uncrossing work, and I agree with that. In that thread you also mentioned you were thinking of consulting a rootworker about this, and I think that would be a good idea because the Intranquil Spirit is a very heavy spirit. I think getting a reading would also benefit you, and you can find readers here:

http://hoodoopsychics.com/
http://www.readersandrootworkers.org
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

GoddessOya999
Forum Member

Unread post by GoddessOya999 » Wed Feb 22, 2017 1:24 pm

Hi Sister Jean,

I did read Miss Aida's full reply regarding the general aspects and as stated have every intention on obtaining a reading.

The question I ask here is specific and particular. I not only want to know this just to apply in this situation, but in case I need to assist myself or any loved ones suffering from this specific type of entity attachment in the future. In reading the forums, I found several links on How to invoke and attach the spirit.... Are there any forum posts or articles with equally specific instructions on how to remove it? I think information as heavy as invoking a low vibrational entity deserves at least an antidote, and as equally available as well,

Thank you.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Feb 23, 2017 9:32 pm

Hello, GoddessOya999,

There's more information no this thread:

ghosts-spirits-astral-visitors-haints-h ... t7575.html

But, to get step-by-step guidance, that would take magical coaching

I hope to write a book on this very topic real soon for Lucky Mojo.

But, like I had said, try that page that I just gave you

Take care and wishing you the best

GoddessOya999
Forum Member

Unread post by GoddessOya999 » Fri Feb 24, 2017 8:36 am

Thanks Miss Aida!

I'll start there. And yes I would never attempt this on my own but I would still like to educate myself.

Looking forward to reading your books soon!

GoddessOya999
Forum Member

Unread post by GoddessOya999 » Fri Feb 24, 2017 8:56 am

Also is there a thread on clearing entity attachments? Meaning from the bodies?

That thread is predominantly on home/building hauntings...

Thank you, much love.

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Sat Feb 25, 2017 5:10 pm

Hello GoddessOya999,

You could also look through this thread: get-rid-of-nightmare-hag-riding-incubus ... 7s120.html

miziluvhoodoo
Forum Member

Unread post by miziluvhoodoo » Sun Apr 02, 2017 2:31 pm

Hello,

I've been burning the IS candles for a little while now which has been showing good signs. I've been cleansing and protecting myself as well. Since I've been burning these candles, an ex of mine that I did work on during our relationship has come back. To make a long story short, my ex is doing the exact same thing I instructed the IS to do to my target.:? He calls/text me every day, shows up at my house announced etc. I'm turned completely off by the things he's been doing. He just won't go away. He makes me want to beat him with a bat. I used to love this man to death. Now, the thought/sight of him makes me sick.

Is there a spell I can do to get my ex to stay away from me while I continue to work with the IS?

Thanks in advance!
[color=#FF0040]Faith is the key to successful magic.[/color]

dollbabyapprentice
Forum Member

Unread post by dollbabyapprentice » Mon May 15, 2017 9:35 am

Hello,

I know Intranquil Candles are lit to return lovers but am I able to use an Intranquil Candle to make a family member (a girl) who has walked out of my life return? I'm also a girl, would that cause complications or?

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Mon May 15, 2017 4:10 pm

Hello dollbabyapprentice,

I would read through this thread pretty thoroughly before deciding to do an intraquil spirit working on some one, particularly if you care for them. This is a pretty harsh working and you are essentially torturing someone into coming back. But in general yes you could do use it that way.

Peace!

Nathen

princess_toya2003
Forum Member

Unread post by princess_toya2003 » Wed Dec 06, 2017 6:58 pm

I want to know if I can use intranquil spirit candle to make my son father pay child support? I do think that he may be unemployed at this time however he does have resources and funds and which he can tap into and I just wanted to know whether or not this candle will make him pay? I do not want him whatsoever, I just want financial help for my son.

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Wed Dec 06, 2017 7:34 pm

Hello princess_toya2003,

I don't think the Intranquil Spirit is traditionally used for that type of work, and I wouldn't try to force it to be.

Have you seen this thread instead? You should find a lot of helpful ideas:

spells-for-child-custody-child-support- ... 21932.html

Take care.

princess_toya2003
Forum Member

Unread post by princess_toya2003 » Mon Dec 18, 2017 9:50 pm

Ok. Thank you. I've since learned he changed jobs so I won't see anything for a month and a half. He filled his taxes late so I won't see anything from that for about six months.
I guess what pisses me off is that he is very active in his other kids lives, but doesn't see our son. Last time he saw our son was the middle of November 2016 after I went to child support court. I just feel that if he is active in the others lives, he should be active in our son life as well. By the way our son is 2 and a half and doesn't even know him.
Almost makes me want to do a revenge spell.

Mags_and_the_Moon
Forum Member
Help with the Intranquility Love Spell?

Unread post by Mags_and_the_Moon » Tue Feb 06, 2018 4:22 pm

Hello, I hope everyone here is well.

This is my first post on Lucky Mojo, although I have been frequenting the site for a while. I finally made an account. :D

My question is in regards to the intranquility love spell to make a lover suffer until they return. I am familiar with this spell, though I've never used it. However, I am at a point where I need to. I have tried everything else already, but the object of my affection and desire is fixated on someone else, and it's causing me constant emotional pain. Once I have the money, I plan on purchasing the intranquility love spell kit from Lucky Mojo, but it may take a bit of time as I recently started a new job and there are always bills to be paid. I know if I want him back, I need to act fast; so I'm doing the best I can. The pain of this problem is depleting my energy, so I'm also concerned that if I work the spell alone, it will not be successful.

I read somewhere once that Lucky Mojo can run a set of intranquil spirit candles for someone else; I'm sure this is not free, but I am willing to pay for it if this service is truly available.

If anyone else has any suggestions, advice, etc... it would be much appreciated.

Thank you!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Feb 07, 2018 8:18 pm

Hello, Mags_and_the_Moon ,

Right now, Four Altars is temporarily lighting candles for the Missionary Independent Church. Yes, they will light the candles for you!

You can find Four Altars on Deacon Millett's page here:

http://readersandrootworkers.org

Take care

TaurusGirl
Forum Member

Unread post by TaurusGirl » Thu Feb 08, 2018 4:31 pm

I just wanted to speak briefly about my recent experience with the Intranquil Spirit - as an experienced practitioner. Yes, it ‘works,’ but I found the spirit itself somewhat erratic. I believe that I actually summoned the spirit of my deceased brother, who died recently under very Intranquil circumstances.

I had bizarre dreams about my target (basically his sexual fantasies about me from his perspective,) and my days weren’t peaceful. In addition, others in my life (ex-lovers) contacted me with lots of desperation and obsession. And yes, I heard from my target. It works. But just as others warned on this thread, the toll was significant.

Mags_and_the_Moon
Forum Member

Unread post by Mags_and_the_Moon » Sat Feb 10, 2018 1:26 pm

Thank you, Miss Aida, I was able to locate Deacon Millett's page with the help of the link you provided.

TaurusGirl, (I am also a Taurus. :)) I am sorry to read about the passing of your brother, and thank you for sharing your experience with the Intranquil Spirit. Yes, I am prepared for whatever comes my way, even if/when it is not peaceful; as stubborn as I am, I am willing to walk through fire to have my target back. I did speak with him yesterday, but it's not the same when he is fixated on someone else. I should probably elaborate on my situation. My target and I met and became friends approximately nine years ago; along with being close friends, we also had a sexual relationship. I always had deeper feelings for him, but never acted on them, and he and I did date other people as well during that time. He recently became engaged to a very controlling woman who does not want him to have any female friends, although he has already expressed apprehension about their relationship; I believe he is confused about his feelings, to say the least. I guess I always figured we would be a part of each other's lives, and although he assures me that nothing will end our friendship, not only do I want more than friendship, but it's hard to foretell exactly what may happen when a person has a very controlling partner. During our conversation yesterday, we each told other that we consider one another as one of our best friends, and he said that he still has a lot of love for me and my fur baby, whom I consider my daughter.

Mags_and_the_Moon
Forum Member

Unread post by Mags_and_the_Moon » Sat Feb 10, 2018 1:38 pm

I should probably also mention that while my target is not completely absent from the picture, our communication is unfortunately very scarce due to his fiancee. While he may express apprehension about their relationship and potential marriage, the fact is that he is obviously still with her.

Would I also need the Break-Up spell kit along with the Intranquil Spirit spell kit? ...And also, would I need candles lit for both Break-Up and Intranquil Spirit?

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Sun Feb 11, 2018 3:22 pm

Hello Mags_and_the_Moon,

You can do both the Intraquil Spirit kit and a Break Up Kit. In reading about your situation though it looks to me that the Break Up work would be the priority. The Intraquil Spirit can certainly aid in breaking up his current relationship but it is not necessarily needed. First I would recommend getting a reading to see just how best to proceed and that will give you clarity on if the Intraquil Spirit would work well for you or not and then from there decide if you want want to work with just the one line of products or with both.

Peace~

Nathen

Mags_and_the_Moon
Forum Member

Unread post by Mags_and_the_Moon » Sun Feb 11, 2018 3:36 pm

Thank you for your input, natstein.

Where would you recommend I look to for a reading?

I am currently working a vinegar jar to break them up, but I can look into the Break Up kit as well.

Mags_and_the_Moon
Forum Member

Unread post by Mags_and_the_Moon » Sun Feb 11, 2018 4:51 pm

Thank you for your input, Nathen.

After the reading I just received from Miss Cat and Madame Nadia on the radio show, I may need to go in a different direction than the IS; I am hoping the chat log will be posted soon so that I have the information for the awesome rootwork spell that was provided to me.

TaurusGirl
Forum Member

Unread post by TaurusGirl » Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:36 am

Good!I didn't want to weigh in too heavily on your situation, especially since I am NOT a moderator/AIRR member. My personal experience is also that the Intranquil Spirit is, well, erratic.... which can certainly have an impact on the rootwork results.

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Mon Feb 12, 2018 3:00 pm

Hello Mags_and_the_Moon,

I am so glad you were able to get on the radio show and get a reading! Miss Cat and Madam Nadia will give great advice. If the CHat log isnt posted soon you can also go listen to the radio show again in the radio show archives!

Peace~

Nathen

SpellsnSuch
Forum Member

Unread post by SpellsnSuch » Thu Apr 19, 2018 5:19 pm

After reading this thread I've noticed the same thing being repeated , "careful with the IS as it is a strong, tricky spirit to work with" , and most people seem to be hinting not to use it or not to take it lightly, that being said, out of curiousity what would be a good , justified , reason to call upon the IS?

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Fri Apr 20, 2018 7:37 am

Hello SpellsnSuch,

Every situation is different of course, but one instance I can think of would be if a father left his wife behind with young children. She's dependent on his help and support, emotionally and financially, and I feel that would be an instance where the help of the Intranquil Spirit is warranted. Everyone has their own reasons for calling upon this spirit though, and the best thing to do is to get a reading and to find out if it's truly the right step.

Hope that answers your question.

CAN-GLS-INTR
Intranquil Spirit (Espiritu Intranquilo) Glass-Encased Candle, Fixed
$9.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

SpellsnSuch
Forum Member

Unread post by SpellsnSuch » Fri Apr 20, 2018 5:25 pm

Yes. Def helps!! Thank you sister Jean

Pickles29
Newly Registered

Unread post by Pickles29 » Mon Apr 23, 2018 10:09 pm

Hi, I am asking some advise or guidance please.

Background- my husband of 20 years left me and our 2 kids Xmas eve. And didn’t return. We was all horrified and shocked. I am desperate to bring him back to us. It’s left me in a position whereby I have to pay the mortgage and we have 2 children and it’s left me financially unstable now.

I have paid for the Intranquil Spirit vigil as nothing ‘gentler’ hasn’t worked such as honey jars and petitions. Had no signs of any results. I am fully aware of how powerful the Intranquil Spirit can be but I really am desperate to bring our family back together.

My question is, is there anything else I add along with the Intranquil Spirit vigil? I don’t think this is going to be easily but I’m willing to walk on fire to bring him home to me his wife and his 2 kids.

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Wed Apr 25, 2018 9:37 am

Hello Pickles29,

Welcome to the Lucky Mojo forum, I'm sorry that you had to come here such hard circumstances. I'm sorry for the pain that you and your family must be feeling.

If you haven't seen results with the Intranquil Spirit, which, like you said, is very powerful to work with, I suggest that you get a reading from a reputable reader to find out what else is influencing this situation. You can find good reader here:

http://hoodoopsychics.com/

In the meantime, you may want to try using Clarity products, so you can see the situation clearly and what you next move should be:

http://www.luckymojo.com/clarity.html

Take care and good luck to you.

Pickles29
Newly Registered

Unread post by Pickles29 » Sat Apr 28, 2018 2:24 am

Hi Sister Jean

I am waiting for my vigil lights to be set, so I don’t know if it’s in motion yet.i would love to telephone one of your readers but I’m in the UK. I only ordered the IS candles last Saturday and I’m not sure how long it takes to be set up.

In your experience does the IS spell work well, or can the IS refuse to work for you?

alaana
Forum Member

Unread post by alaana » Thu May 17, 2018 11:49 am

hi everyone

i have been reading through the threads on the intranquil spirit and a question has kept coming up in my mind.. if you do an intranquil spell candle on someone and they are connection with you on social media lets say facebook or Instagram would not the spirit torment them until they see you and would it count if they opened your facebook and viewed your photos. i did notice the spell is worded with touch taste see all the 5 senses so maybe not maybe just viewing the photo wouldn't be enough but i just wondered.

thank you

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Sat May 19, 2018 11:16 am

Hello Pickles29,

We have readers who take calls from the U.K. quite often, just so you're aware.

And I have actually never done the Intranquil Spirit spell and don't plan to. If you want to hear from people who have done the spell, I'd advise scrolling up and reading through the other posts in this thread.

Take care.

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Sat May 19, 2018 11:17 am

Hello alaana,

I would think that wouldn't be enough, but that's just me.

alaana
Forum Member

Unread post by alaana » Sat May 19, 2018 4:51 pm

Thank you sister Jean

dazexwolf
Forum Member

Unread post by dazexwolf » Tue Jul 24, 2018 10:50 am

My s.o. and I now sleep in separate rooms, right next to each other under the same house. We are great back then, truly I love and each time he get in contact with an ex things would go down hill. Or his family never support us they seemed to have been jealous when I got pregnant and always tried making him stay at their home instead of being with me when I was pregnant.

I really want him to come back to me.

I think his ex did work on him so I want to learn how to cleanse him from that without him knowing cuz he wouldn’t let himself believe or he would think it’s weird

Please someone help me... before he starts dating someone

What are the pros and cons of the intraquil spirit canndle in this situation?

A friend of mine told me it works great, but to me it not sure if I could because idk if anything will happen to me.

Do I need to protect myself once I do the intranquil spirit?

I only have until the end of this month.

taciturnxlove
Forum Member

Unread post by taciturnxlove » Tue Jul 24, 2018 4:49 pm

Intranqil Spirit is meant to bring someone back that has completely left you and doesn't communicate with you. It's more geared towards revenge and torture than bringing actual love back into a relationship. I would advise against using the IS candle, especially since you live in the same house, it won't give you the effect you're hoping for. I would suggest booking a reading with an AIRR member to find out if the relationship can even still be worked on, and what would be the best course of action before doing any work.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Jul 24, 2018 8:04 pm

taciturnxlove --

Thank you. Words of wisdom.
catherine yronwode

dazexwolf
Forum Member

Unread post by dazexwolf » Wed Jul 25, 2018 12:44 am

Oh ok, well I don’t want revenge on him. I really want him back & I heard they come crawling back with the intraquil spell. Where would I be able to book a reading with a AIRR member? Tysm btw ❣️

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Thu Jul 26, 2018 9:42 am

Hello dazexwolf,

You can book a reading with an AIRR member here:

Take care.

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Ritual Candles and Lamps in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure Spells”