• Advertisement
Crystal-Silence-League-Link

It is currently Thu Oct 19, 2017 10:15 am

Spell-Casting for Invisibility from Enemies and Evil Spirits

Re: protection against an adept worker who can block you.

Unread postby MissMichaele » Fri Jul 13, 2012 9:01 am

Jinglepop

Well, the attraction part works on the same principle as a witch bottle: you must put your personal concerns in it. You must also baptize and name it for yourself, just as you would do when making a dollbaby on someone else. And for extra irresistibleness, put a lodestone in its heart -- because lodestones will "draw fire," if you tell them to.

The idea of a charm functioning as a decoy for magical attacks is certainly not unique --

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele
MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Sun Jul 22, 2012 9:09 am

The use of the proxy doll was first mentioned on the Lucky Mojo Hoodoo Rootwork hour quite some time ago and draws its influence from similar devices like spirit bottles where an attack is diverted.

This way of working in hoodoo has a strong Congo influence and while some consider it to act as proxy it may be more accurate to see the doll as a spirit helper that takes a hit for you. However similar concepts do exist world round.

The doll is stuffed with herbs that protect and ensnare and you place your personal concern within to draw the attacks. You also want to be careful in your baptism. I don't like baptizing them like traditional doll babies because then they become a direct link to you and can be used to influence you. Instead I say "I name you ___ but you are not ____, to all my enemies you will be ___" this way all are misdirected to the doll.
ConjureMan Ali- Lucky Mojo Certified Graduate and Member of AIRR
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby peezyp » Sun Dec 16, 2012 1:44 pm

Does anyone have any knowledge on this subject,a group of people decided to play with me and they are blocking me and talking crap and I need to get on with my life.they got a piece of mail with my name on it (while I was gone) and I think they took a picture of me too.some have said that I can't do nothing till they release me, but I know there are some tricks to block what they send, so someone please give me some hoodoo knowledge.
peezyp

Re: Spell-Casting for Invisibility from Enemies and Evil Spirits

Unread postby peezyp » Sun Dec 16, 2012 1:54 pm

Does any of this work of someone has your picture and name, if they have made some sort of voodoo doll of me,i need to break the link!!
peezyp

Unread postby Blessed Bee » Thu Oct 10, 2013 4:45 pm

Hello

Are there ways to make the invisible visible, like if someone is spying on you in your home, where can I get agar agar and how do you use it for this purpose?
Blessed Bee

Unread postby Miss Aida » Fri Oct 11, 2013 4:56 am

Good Morning, Munberry,
I do know of spells that will reveal thieves and killers. But, I am not personally familiar with this type of spell.
When I want to know something like that, I use divination tools. And there are too many to mention. But that's what I personally do.
Agar Agar can be found in some grocery stores. You'll just have to check around.
Have a terrific day
Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Also find me on Hoodoo Psychics
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Spells for Protection from a Rootworker or Practitioner

Unread postby PixiQ » Sun Jan 19, 2014 6:30 pm

Hi,

(I just recently changed my username because I use it for so many things I don't want certain people to know what I'm doing, I have posted a few times before on other threads)

Anyway, I didn't know where to post so apologies if this is the wrong thread. I am currently doing work on a guy who is now my boyfriend, and there are some things I want to do at his place, however he lives with his mom and his mom is a medium and I know she has about 3 spirit guides and talks to her frequently, I don't want them to find out that I'm doing work on her son. Is there any way to prevent them from finding out when I'm doing certain work at their house?

Many Thanks
PixiQ
Thank you St Expedite
Thank you St Michael
PixiQ

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sun Jan 19, 2014 9:34 pm

Hello, PixiQ,
I have merged your post to the invisibility thread.
There are 2 pages here of ideas.
Enjoy and good luck!!
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby PixiQ » Mon Jan 20, 2014 5:56 am

Thank you Miss Aida for putting my post in the correct thread.

Just to clarify that I don't dislike my boyfriends mum, she's a lovely woman and really nice to me, so she's not evil or anything and I don't want to any harm towards her. I only want to block her and her spirit guides from finding out that I am doing work in their house and on her son.

I read through the posts and have had some ideas, since I want to do work some 'sneaky' work when I'm there, if I carry one of the mercury dimes from my house help to "cover" me up? Or should I leave that at home...
Thank you St Expedite
Thank you St Michael
PixiQ

Unread postby Miss Aida » Tue Jan 21, 2014 8:30 pm

Hello, PixiQ,
OK, I understand. Thank you for clarifying that.
Have you looked at this page? www.luckymojo.com/silverdime.html
I hope this helps.
Good luck to you and keep us posted!
Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby PixiQ » Wed Jan 22, 2014 5:16 pm

Hi Miss Aida,

Thank you for the reply and thank you for the link =)

PixiQ
Thank you St Expedite
Thank you St Michael
PixiQ

Camouflaging my home from pesky, meddling "bully" spirits?

Unread postby Obsidian-Pizza » Wed Sep 24, 2014 8:48 am

I've been wondering about how to camouflage my home from meddlesome spirits who have been watching me and interfering with my work. I feel like I am physically very well protected, but this doesn't change the fact that these pests are still observing me in my daily life, and sending "advice" that is designed to thwart my progress. I am still inexperienced with telling the difference between the "voices" (for lack of a better word) of my spiritual allies and the messages from these pests, so my guides have told me to camouflage myself, my work and my home from being targeted by these low-life's. Maybe I need more psychic protection. I've read stuff discussing keeping your tricks secret from targets, but this is more keeping myself hidden from becoming the target of spiritual bullies, as I rely on the advise of my spirit guides a lot. Any down-home hoodoo advice to mute these jerks? I was thinking of getting a devil pod, and maybe using some black mustard seeds around the perimeter of the home?
Obsidian-Pizza

Re: Camouflaging my home from pesky, meddling "bully" spirits?

Unread postby MissMichaele » Wed Sep 24, 2014 12:01 pm

Obsidian-Pizza

I like the idea of mustard seeds scattered around to distract these spirits. Not only around the perimeter of your home, but also around the edges of the room where you do your spiritual work. Bay leaves are also good; they protect, bring the favor of the righteous, and confer invisibility.

As I understand it, the old methods to make your work invisible to humans do their work by hiding your work in the spiritual realm.

Spells to guard you against evil spirits work by repulsion (herbs and other substances that are stinky, corrosive, hot or otherwise harsh), threat or calling for backup (divine names, aggressive scripture passages, or pleading the blood) or distraction (black mustard seeds on the floor or a sieve under the bed).

Once you have shown these spirit bullies that they have good reason not to talk to you, follow up by working with Clarity and Psychic Vision products on a regular basis. You might like to include King Solomon Wisdom products, too.

Best of luck,

Miss Michaele
Last edited by Miss Aida on Sat Apr 01, 2017 7:53 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Forgot URL.
MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Re: Camouflaging my home from pesky, meddling "bully" spirits?

Unread postby Obsidian-Pizza » Wed Sep 24, 2014 9:23 pm

Thank you for responding so quickly! That's interesting that you mention bay leaves, as I just put them in the corners of my room on Monday, and already I can feel the difference. I've also been sweeping with basil, and was told to use pine sol by my guides for cleaning. Today I took a cast off evil bath to remove any stress/confusion that they have inflicted, and I anointed every window and door with cast off evil as well, to prevent their pesky messages from entering. Didn't feel pestered once today! Definitely going to anoint the windows/doors weekly, and plan on employing the mustard seeds soon. I also noticed the garlic I planted by my windows and doors had sprouted quite nicely!

I sampled a friend's King Solomon oil last week, and have been craving it ever since. You don't have to tell me twice, it's now in my cart! :mrgreen: Thanks a bunch!
Obsidian-Pizza

protection against professional rival

Unread postby Zoe » Wed Mar 11, 2015 11:26 am

Hello,

I work in science and a rival found out what my group is planning to do next. I have reason to believe this guy is going to try to "scoop us" and I want to prevent him from stealing our idea and publicizing it as his. What should I use to stop him from doing this? Obviously I don't want him dead or to mess his life up etc., this is just business.

Thanks,
Zoe
Zoe

Re: protection against professional rival

Unread postby Miss Aida » Thu Mar 12, 2015 7:03 am

Hello, Zoe,

I am merging your post to the thread that talks about making yourself invisible.

This thread not only applies to spell work but just invisibility (which you want)

Wishing you the best

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

PostThis post was deleted by thawayiwasmade30 on Thu Mar 30, 2017 9:15 am.

Unread postby Aurora1 » Fri Mar 31, 2017 8:45 pm

Hello all,

I have a bit of a situation on my hands and I'm not sure if I'm supposed to post here or in the gossip/slander thread. Let me elaborate a little and any suggestions on what I could try would be great.

My ex seems to want to destroy my life so he started spreading rumors about me. (Said I'm a wh***,liar,abusive,crazy..just to name a few because yes there is way more). Things ended bad between us but I'm not really out to get revenge (even though I honestly should, but I'll let the universe take care of that) I just want them all to shut up already because it's been over a year and I remember this story where they did the same thing to one one other woman who was involved with that family and this was over a decade ago and hasn't stopped yet. Now the real problem comes into play because all of this gossip is being spread world wide and one person saying something isn't true doesn't mean anything when 50 people are saying it is. I want them to just forget about me and keep me out of their stories hence posting on this thread "make my self invisible". I assume I could do a freezer spell and shut them all up but then I'm not 100% sure because I don't know all the people involved. I could do a cleansing and protection on myself which is always a good idea but would that shut them up? Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you
Aurora1

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sat Apr 01, 2017 7:58 pm

Hello, Aurora1,

Welcome to the forum

I am so sorry that all of this has happened to you. But this thread is more abut hiding your spell work or hiding from Spirits.

Do you know what I would do if this were happening to me? I'd put all of them in a vinegar jar and make them fight with one another.
I'd also do the freezer spell.

You petitions would be the names of the people that you know and then add : "and all other enemies"

Yu could still put bay leaves in each shoe to attempt to remain somewhat invisible to them (and it does protect you also)

And, please look at protection spells for yourself:

http://www.luckymojo.com/protectionspells.html

I hope this helps

Wishing you the very best

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Aurora1 » Sun Apr 02, 2017 2:37 pm

Ohh ok I'm sorry I got a bit confused with the topic but thank you for the quick reply I will give the vinegar jars a go. I'm still kinda new to all of this so I really appreciate the advice. Xoxo
Aurora1

Previous

• Advertisement
Call Hoodoo Psychics 1-888-4-HOODOO

Return to Ask Us for Conjure Help with Protection from Enemies, Stalkers, Rootwork