Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells to Compel a Person to Repay Loan Debt or Money Owed

Paymetoday

Re: Spells to Compel a Person to Repay Loan Debt or Money Owed

Unread post by Paymetoday » Wed Dec 16, 2015 11:23 pm

Hi miss Aida,

Yes I've done everything on that link & sclerosis candles.. Is there anything else that can be done?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Dec 17, 2015 6:16 pm

Hello, Paymetoday,

I have no idea what a "sclerosis" candle is. But...

You may want to perform a blockbuster candle spell and then perform another pay me spell after that.

www.luckymojo.com/blockbuster.html

Otherwise, perhaps a reading can help you to better understand the obstacles.

I hope that you get your money

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Paymetoday

Unread post by Paymetoday » Fri Dec 18, 2015 5:00 am

Hey

Sorry it was a typo it was supposed to read "lucky mojo scull candle"

Doctor Hob
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Doctor Hob » Fri Dec 18, 2015 10:23 pm

Paymetoday,

That makes more sense!

Blessings
Two-Headed Doctor

Althena
Newly Registered

To Release Our Money

Unread post by Althena » Tue Dec 22, 2015 10:18 pm

We have a huge bill to pay for the new well we had to have drilled and I'm trying to get some funds released to my husband that he put into an investment company. My husband was told that the funds could be released but it would take five to seven business days - but that was almost three weeks ago.

I have the name of the company, of course, and the name of the contact person that my husband speaks to.

Can you please suggest the best way to get our funds released to us?

Should I use a honey jar or are there better ways?

Any suggestions would be really appreciated

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Dec 22, 2015 10:47 pm

Althena,

I would recommend the Green Devil Pay Me spell: http://www.luckymojo.com/compelling.html -- which is a candle spell that compels someone (or an institution) to pay what is rightfully yours.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Paymetoday

Unread post by Paymetoday » Sat Dec 26, 2015 8:23 am

I took your advice and did a block buster candle! It burned completely clear. But I haven't seen any indication that my money is coming back yet! My child will need a second dose of medication soon so I am in a hurry to at least recover some of the money I leant this dead beat back! I have access to this person regularly is there anything I can do directly to the person in terms of using maybe a powder or an oil to get my money back faster?

Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sat Dec 26, 2015 10:08 pm

Hi Paymetoday,

As Miss Aida advised you upthread, perform another Pay Me spell, but you also want to give your block buster spell a chance to work. You've only just completed it, so it needs time to manifest.

Good luck.
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Forum Moderator

Paymetoday

Unread post by Paymetoday » Tue Feb 09, 2016 10:41 pm

The person who owes me money has given me some money towards what is owed to me but literally only enough to pay 1 month of interest. Not a dime towards the other 11 months of interest I have paid or to the principal. The one payment that was made to me was after the block buster candle. I have done the scull candle, 2 block buster candles and a road opener candle. All burned clean. But today the debater advised me that I don't deserve the thousands of dollars they owe me back and that they have no intention of paying a dollar. I have used pay me oil, commanding oil. I need to know if there is anything else I can do. If not I need to know what I can I for revenge. If I'm not seeing a dime this person better not see another dime either. I'm trying to refrain on breaking them down because I still have hope based on my candle divination that I may get my money back. Please give me some advice on where I should go from here and what products. To buy I literally have no oil or candles left.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Feb 09, 2016 11:12 pm

Hello, Paymetoday,

Try using skull candles (white) with domination oils:

www.luckymojo.com/mojocatcandles.html
www.luckymojo.com/domination.html

Make sure that you talk to your candles and demand your money from them. You may even want to use a in or needle and threatened them with pain if they don't pay you .

Do it at 3:00 am when they are sleeping. Every night

I hope this helps.

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Paymetoday

Unread post by Paymetoday » Wed Feb 10, 2016 3:19 am

Thank you miss Aida,

I actually followed similar instructions I found on this site when I did the first scull candles. Does it sound like I've already don't everything that can be done or is there any new products or approaches I could try? Also would it be a bad idea to work revenge spells with these types of spells compelling someone to pay

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Feb 10, 2016 9:37 pm

Hello, Paymetoday,

Have you tried these spells?

www.luckymojo.com/compelling.html#moneycompelling

http://www.luckymojo.com/esoteric/occul ... pells.html

I wouldn't do revenge while doing these spells.

Focus on one thing at a time.

I hope this helps

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

The

Unread post by The » Thu Feb 25, 2016 6:17 pm

Hi, I'd like to perform the Green Devil Money-back Spell but I have a few specific issues:

- I'm preforming this for my dad. Should I just replace "me" in the spell with "my dad"?
- Two of the parties who my dad money are actually corporate clients. There's not really a specific person I can point to. Should I just use the name of the companies?
- For one of them, I only know his last name. Is that enough?

Thanks.

Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Athena » Fri Feb 26, 2016 6:43 am

Hi The,

Yes you can do this for your dad by replacing the language accordingly

Yes you can name the companies.

Yes you can use a last name only but it is a weaker link.

Good luck.
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Forum Moderator

The

Unread post by The » Fri Feb 26, 2016 11:23 am

Thanks Miss Athena!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Feb 26, 2016 9:36 pm

Hello, The

(Your screen name ALWAYS puts a smile on my face)

For the person that you only know the last name, you could write this person's title under the name

For instance (example)

Mr. Doe
Marketing Director of Doe company

Jut an example.

And if you have the address of the company, it'll make the spell stronger

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Paymetoday

Unread post by Paymetoday » Wed Apr 20, 2016 6:25 am

Hi all,

I'm still not having any luck with getting this deadbeat to pay back what he owes. I don't think he will pay back unless he's in a circumstance where he absolutely has to and has no choice. I have best luck with 7 day candles I'm wondering if you guys have a 7 day candle I can burn to force the person to pay or a series of ongoing candles you would recommend that I can burn.

Thanks for the help

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Apr 20, 2016 8:25 pm

Hello, PayMeToday,

Wow, this guy is a tightwad! I am so sorry!

Try the 7 knob wishing candle: www.luckymojo.com/mojocatcandles.html#figural

Hopefully, this will help get some movement

Wishing you the very best

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Paymetoday

Unread post by Paymetoday » Tue Nov 29, 2016 5:23 pm

So the blockbuster candle must have worked because after months of having no contact with the person they have suddenly began speaking to me again & are employed fulltime. However this appears to be a catch 22 because the person has the nerve to claim they're broke and need more money from me! Even though from what I can see they seem to be in a much better financial position than me. This person still claims they feel no remorse for not repaying me my money.

I'm currently using lucky mojo do as I say incense and some calamus root daily to see if I can get this person to make payments towards my loan. At this point I'm considering doing another pay me candle but I only bought 1 lucky mojo blockbuster candle and have already used it! Luckily I bought a few lucky mojo pay me candles and was wondering if I can put van van oil with pay me oil into the pay me candle for now until another block buster candle comes?

I was also thinking about putting some pay me oil in a spray bottle with some water and spraying it on their shoes. But at this point I feel like I'm just pulling at straws, Are there any more experienced roof workers who can give me some advice on any other rituals or products I can use that may be stronger?

AlyssaH
HRCC Student

Unread post by AlyssaH » Wed Nov 30, 2016 11:03 am

If you have access to their shoes, put the Pay Me oil inside the shoe, where their feet will touch. Try to get them in direct contact with it, like on doorknobs & etc.. Wear it while you're around them.
ETA: I also like to sing that song by Rihanna "Better have my money," when I'm working with Pay Me, it really gets me in the right frame of mind & intention.
HRCC Student #1989

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Nov 30, 2016 9:26 pm

Hello, Paymetoday ,

In addition to the advice given by AlyssaH, I would not put the van van on the pay me candle.

I would use van van on a plain white candle FIRST

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Bilolo8
Newly Registered

Unread post by Bilolo8 » Mon Apr 03, 2017 1:00 pm

Hi, I'm new to LM forum.
Someone owes money to my sugar daddy money that I will give to me. I sense that that person is trying to lead him on. I'm wondering if I can cast a spell/ritual on his behalf or mine regarding the matter since this money will be transferred to me. If yes I thinking of ordering the green devil spell kit. Thanks in advance for your advices.

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Tue Apr 04, 2017 11:10 am

Hello Bilolo8,

Welcome to the Lucky Mojo forum. Yes, you could do Pay Me work on behalf of your sugar daddy, to get this person to pay up. Lucky Mojo doesn't sell a Green Devil spell kit, but the shop does sell all of the materials you would need. You can read about such work here (you'll find instructions for the Green Devil Spell on that page too):

http://www.luckymojo.com/payme.html

Good luck to you.
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

Silly4buttons

Getting pay back for work he has done

Unread post by Silly4buttons » Fri Nov 09, 2018 8:21 am

Hi I need a little help. I want to help out a friend who has general contractor business for many years He’s give out the bills and it takes months for him to get payed this includes family members and friends I which it makes it a little sticky His stepson owes him big time and I know that he will never see that money again I just want him to get what owed to him any suggestions

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Fri Nov 09, 2018 12:54 pm

Silly4buttons, Lucky Mojo makes a line of products called Pay Me. Your friend can dust his invoices with the powder, track the oil onto the job sites, dress his tools and equipment with the oil, and bathe with the bath crystals as well as mixing them into his grooming supplies.

He can also dress building materials with the appropriate product. A light dusting of powder on materials that should stay dry, such as drywall; a light spray of dissolved bath crystals on materials where oil would stain or powder would show; a drop or two of oil in the first gallon of paint (or every gallon, if determination is needed).

If he isn't confident about doing this work himself, you can do it for him. You can also burn Pay Me candles for him.

Since this is a long-term condition, you can also add Block Buster and Do As I Say products. (And a few practical words from my husband, a former general contractor:
  • As needed, have a lawyer send a nice polite letter demanding payment and warning that failure to pay will result in liens against the customer's property.
  • If your friend is a licensed contractor, he can and should write a payment schedule into each contract or written fee agreement. A typical schedule is 25% before the work begins; 50% at the halfway point; 25% on completion of the work. If your friend does not have his license, this limits both his ability to get paid and the size and complexity of the jobs he is legally allowed to do. If you friend does not have his license, he should get it!
  • He should also make sure he is charging enough! Tell him to buy a contractors' pricing guide ASAP!)
Good luck,

Miss Michaele
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Money, Business, Finances, Job, Career, Gambling”