Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Heal Past Pain, Remove Blocks, Open Someone's Road to Love

NotDorianGray

Re: Move him back to hometown

Unread post by NotDorianGray » Thu May 20, 2010 4:42 am

Okay, a moving candle spell will probably work really well in this circumstance. I would look at using Come To Me oil, some Road Opening, and perhaps Crucible of Courage to help him overcome his fear of change. Why not have a browse of the catalogue and see if anything jumps out at you? Other options could be Fast Luck for some quick cash to allow him to make the move, or Attraction placed on a picture of your hometown to amke the idea mnore attractive to him. Lots of options for you.

cabriellenil
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by cabriellenil » Thu May 20, 2010 3:40 pm

If I were you I'd still get a reading from a good rootworker - there may be other reasons for his fear of moving that he's not telling you because he's not fully aware of them himself.

That said, I second the Road Opening idea - I'd do 3 baths and candle work, and an egg cleansing on my target with his photo. Then moving candle spell with Come to Me and Compelling.

You already have a doll baby - do you have a honey jar? If so, warming his little feet with the candle flame will help get him to move the direction you ask him to. Maybe like NDG says use a photo of your home town - when I'm not working it, I'd put the doll baby in a box facing the photo and get him to think about it.

I'd also do money drawing work for him, and maybe save the Crucible of Courage when he's closer to being able to move.
HRCC Graduate #1610

LightMaven

Unread post by LightMaven » Thu May 20, 2010 8:15 pm

I do have a honey jar for him. We had a misunderstanding a few months ago & the honey jar with a petition for him to "Remember all the things that made us friends in the first place" worked wonders. And I did my own reading on some of the work that is already in place with some very positive results. I think I'm going to order some things to have on hand & back off of the situation for another month & just let it ride until I see how things progress. Then get a reading at that point.

Excellent, excellent suggestions all. I especially like the using of a photo of our hometown. He really does love it here & most of his friends live here. I like the idea of the box for the doll baby that is already working w/a photo for him to look at. Maybe I'll whisper in his ear to remind him of how much he misses it here & some of the names of his family that is here & his buds.

Then start some money drawing work for myself & him so I can visit more often in the meantime to bolster my patience a little more.

faith2008

Strengthen a connection/Gain his trust

Unread post by faith2008 » Thu Jun 17, 2010 6:20 am

Hi everyone! I know it's been a long time since I've been on here. A lot has happened and where I've been staying I have not had any internet service. Things should be settling down for us here shortly though and I am hoping to be able to pick up my studies again. I've truly missed everyone and I hope all are doing well.

With that said I could use some advice. There's this guy that I really like. I've known him for probably 20 years or so. He's an awesome person and I've always had kind of a crush on him. We've never been anything more than friends though. I've never pushed things with him for fear or messing up our friendship. He's everything I've could ever ask for though. Sweet, thoughtful, caring and a terrific dad. Here lately he's been a lot more friendly with me. For instance, this past weekend a friend of our from high school came into town and we all hung out together at a friend's house. Several times he walked up and put his arm around me and kinda hugged me. Once he kissed me on top of the head and when I was sittin on the couch he came over and half sit on my lap making a place on the couch for himself. No one else was sittin on the couch there was just some photo albums beside me. Then yesterday he went shopping with me to get fishin poles for my boys. When we got back we were hangin out with some friends at the garage and when I went to leave he hugged me and kissed me on the neck.

Here's the thing with Cam though. He has been seperated from his wife for two years. He's paid his lawyer but she's draggin her feet. I'm not really worried about that right now though. There's really no chance of them gettin back together. She hurt him really bad though and the whole divorce thing has really turned him off to relationships. He has told me several times that he'll never get married again and he doesn't want to get serious with anyone. I don't want to rush things but I would like to get things moving in the right direction. I started a honey jar a while back but since things have been kind of crazy around here I haven't had time to work it. I don't have much in the ways of personal effects though. I can get pictures of him easily enough thanks to facebook. But the only other thing I have is the weight he put on my fishin line for me. He used his teeth to tighten it down so I'm assuming it has his saliva on it. Would that work? As far as anything else unless I'm lucky enough to spot a hair on his shirt I can't get much. He is living with a friends right now so I'm not sure what is his and what is the other guys. I can lay tricks though. I have pretty much full access to the house and the garage where he hangs out. I've never laid tricks though so I'm not sure what to do. I also have white and red skull candles but wasn't sure which one to use. Our friend is coming in from out of town in a couple weeks so we will all be getting together again and I'd like to have some things in the works before then.

Thanks for taking the time to read this. Everyone's advice is greatly appreciated. Hope everyone has a wonderful day.

Hope

cabriellenil
HRCC Graduate

Re: Strengthen a connection/Gain his trust

Unread post by cabriellenil » Thu Jun 17, 2010 1:43 pm

You should get a reading to identify his trust issues or whatever else that is stopping him from entering a new relationship for real, and also his feelings for you. I always do this when I meet or consider getting involved with someone new - it's very helpful. If your case is worth pursuing then you could get better rootwork suggestions from the worker coz whatever we suggest here would be a bit of a wild guess. Esp. we don't know what supplies you have at the moment.

I like to use hyssop and uncrossing or cast off evil oil (or olive oil if you don't have any of those two for now) on white figural candle (you have a skull candle, which is good) to help remove negative thoughts, past baggage, grief, etc. so that my target would be more open to any drawing work I may do, and also to our real life interaction. Egg cleansing on a photo of your target also helps. Then Road Opener baths and candle work for your relationship to grow. I'd do these cleansing and road opening before I attempt any serious drawing work.

As for laying tricks, I'd just seriously try to invite the guy to my house and sip in a bit of my menstrual blood in his drink, pick up a napkin he has used, smear oil or powder on things he'd touch, say there's something stuck in his hair when I'm walking behind him and try my luck (I've done this before) - though I imagine you could do these too at the garage he hangs out if you're tactful.
HRCC Graduate #1610

Scorpio Siren

love road opener

Unread post by Scorpio Siren » Mon Jun 28, 2010 5:13 am

I am thinking about putting togethter a vigil light for opening the road to love. I have van van oil, healing, king soloman and most of the love line of oils.

Does anyone have any suggestions on what herbs could be added to my candle? and should I use a blue, purple, red or pink candle.

Thank you in advance for the advice

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator
Re: love road opener

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Tue Jun 29, 2010 1:02 pm

If you are looking to do some road opening work for love, you can get an orange candle and simply put some road opener, van van, and rose petals which are great for bringing in luck in love, and removing any crossed conditions in love.

Other color candles you could use, white, or pink.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

Scorpio Siren

Re: love road opener

Unread post by Scorpio Siren » Tue Jun 29, 2010 2:52 pm

Thanks for the advice Stars :)

ShadowyEmbrace

Opening Someone's Roads to Come Closer to Me

Unread post by ShadowyEmbrace » Fri Jul 23, 2010 1:31 pm

After reading for awhile I think I need to approch the situation with my ex with some road opening to get her to open up more...

I want her to be able to start sharing her feelings with me freely and to clear the path of all our old troubles but not make her feel pressured in the process basically I want her to feel like she can come to me freely with her thoughts on us and everything in general and to open her up to my own ideas.

I need to keep it simple b/c it seems like I get more movement from her when I work with simple things and not get so elaborate. I've read that orange is the color candle for Road Opening and I know pink is the color for reconcilliation. So I was thinking an orange candle anointed with return to me and rad opener?

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator
Re: Road Opening.

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Fri Jul 23, 2010 2:22 pm

Road Opening work is some satisfying work and there are some workers who do Road Opening work above all other types because of its nature. LM's Road Opening products are great to use to help you open up the paths towards acheiving your goal.

A good plan for Road Opening/Reconciliation is to set up an altar with a central picture of you and your loved one together. Dress the picture with love powders, and the frame with love oils. Then on either side of the picture set up a pink vigil candle and an orange vigil candle. Dress the pink candle with Reconciliation oil, Balms of Gilead, Rose Petals and other similar herbs. Dress the orange candle with Road Opening oil and with herbsl like Lemon Grass. Some people also add Mercury oil or herbs aimed at stimulating communication.

Pray over these candles and light them and let the dressed photo bathe in the light of each of these vigils. Before this set up work a honey jar by lighting white, pink, and red candles.

This type of set up as yielded wonderful results for people who have worked it. It contains elements of healing, opening roads, and sweetening. All wonderful elements for gentle reconciliation work.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

ShadowyEmbrace

Unread post by ShadowyEmbrace » Fri Jul 23, 2010 2:32 pm

Coo,l Conjureman,

I'll work with what I got on hand... I have reconciliation oil, return to me oil, commanding oil, magnetic sand, lodestone, domination oil, and the powders/incense that go with them. Next oder I place I'll pick up the stuff you said but can I work with what I have for now? Like do the same technique but relace the oil on the orange candle with return to me oil and the other with reconcillation oil and the rose petals and lemon grass or should I simply light an orange candle now with say reconcilliation oil?

ShadowyEmbrace

Unread post by ShadowyEmbrace » Fri Jul 23, 2010 9:00 pm

In road opening work should you use old letters or cards sent to put under a vigil candle?

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Fri Jul 23, 2010 9:23 pm

I am not entirely sure what you mean. Is this a question about personal concern? If its a letter that your target sent to you then you can use it. Bodily concerns being the best though.

ShadowyEmbrace

Unread post by ShadowyEmbrace » Fri Jul 23, 2010 9:28 pm

ConjureMan wrote:I am not entirely sure what you mean. Is this a question about personal concern? If its a letter that your target sent to you then you can use it. Bodily concerns being the best though.
I mean like old love letters talking about how good things are between us that sort of thing.

ShadowyEmbrace

Unread post by ShadowyEmbrace » Fri Jul 23, 2010 9:35 pm

I think you answered my question anyway conjourman thanks

emmagal

I need something to change/ease his heart towards me.

Unread post by emmagal » Fri Jul 30, 2010 7:32 am

Hello everyone,

I am pretty new to this website, and I was religiously reading it, and I would like to give compliments to the site owners and their members. It is very informative, I have learned so much in the last couple of days, and I do thank you for that.

Here's my situation:

I was involved with someone for a few years, the best thing that ever happened to me. It was so good, that sometimes the both of us were wondering that it must be too good to be true. I hid something from him, but eventually told him about it, but he has a very hard time forgiving me. I wouldn't discuss it here on the forum, but is was not cheating, it was just piece of my past that I didn't want to reveal. ( No i was not a prostitute ).

Regardless to say, we broke up. Not immediately, and he is having hard time dealing not because of that " information", but for the fact that I was hiding it from him for such a long time. Yes, I admit my mistake and I wish I could go back, I would have told him, but I can't. The both of us are suffering, he hold my best friend that he loves me more that I would ever know ( and I feel exactly the same way), but he cant find it in his heart to forgive me.

Guys, please, would you be able to recommend me some products that will change his mind, ease his heart and to realize that I didnt mean to hide it from him.He thinks I don't love him enough etc.... I would really appreciate your help.

Thank you in advance

nena1974

Re: I need something to change/ease his heart towards me.

Unread post by nena1974 » Fri Jul 30, 2010 7:44 am

first off you want a reading, they will be able to tell you what's really going on and guide you in the right direction.
but also do a search on honey jars, it's slow but steady work.

emmagal

Unread post by emmagal » Fri Jul 30, 2010 1:33 pm

Thank you very much for your reply nena1974.
I will really look into reading, who do you recommend? I have read some posts and it seems that everyone's praising Miss Bri.

divaluck

Unread post by divaluck » Mon Aug 09, 2010 10:27 am

I would Strongly recommend Miss Bri! She is great!

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:10 pm

Just a reminder that the forum is not the appropriate place to ask for reader recommendations. There are a few testimonial threads on some AIRR workers in the testimonial section of the forum that you can read through, and most AIRR workers have either testimonials on their AIRR bio page &/or a testimonial page on their personal website which you can link to from the AIRR website.

I recommend that if you're wondering about other people's experiences with that worker you browse those resources.

Thanks!
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

Yule

Reverse spell to an ex lover

Unread post by Yule » Mon Aug 30, 2010 5:51 am

Hi all,

First of all thank you to all the people who participate in the forum. I am learning a lot from you. Thanks!

I am considering doing a reverse spell on my ex lover. I have been doing a research on the forum to see what I could learn for my specific situation but I don't seem to find what I am looking for.

This is my question: can I do the reverse spell to my ex lover who has caused me so much pain with his lies and evl ways even if they were not caused on purpose?
You see, I don't think he did this just to cause me any harm but it is just his immature and selfish nature... It is my intention that he learns and understands what he has done and I think the only way is by sending to him the same pain back. I want him to regret it. I want him still to come back to me...

I have made a lot of mistakes as well in our relation and only after aching for a long timei understood how important he was for me and how much I need himback and pure as it was in the beginning. Could it be the reverse spell the right step? As a lesson? He still has feelings for me, at least that is what he says, but I dnt think I will be ever able to forgive him unless he goes through the same I have experienced.

Could reverse spell work to bring us back together again?

Thanks a lot!

Yule

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator
Re: Reverse spell to an ex lover

Unread post by Devi Spring » Mon Aug 30, 2010 6:47 am

A reversing spell will not act as a return-to-me spell. It can certainly reverse all the pain back onto them. But then you would need to follow that up with love conjures to attempt to bring them back.

Before starting anything like this, I would strongly recommend a reading with a rootworker. They can help you formulate a plan that is best suited to your situation. You can find readers at http://www.readersandrootworkers.org

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Mon Aug 30, 2010 6:48 am

It is difficult, if not impossible to change someone's nature. There has even been some research that suggests that chronic liars have a different brain structure than those of us who find it easier to tell the truth. If you want revenge or to send back what he put you through, go ahead, but don't expect that it will change him or "teach him a lesson."
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

Yule

Unread post by Yule » Mon Aug 30, 2010 8:03 am

Thank you Devi and Cleo!

Yes, he is a liar but I assume that is because he doesn know what he wants. He is with someone else now but keeps on saying he misses me... two days after he will say he hates me and that I have ruined his life because he cant move on... Well, I think he definitely needs a good lesson! An eye opening. But I still love him.

What to do in that case?

I got a reading Devi and I was adviced to work with Santisima Muerte but I really have a lot of respect for her and I am not sure I could give her all she demands... I am afraid she may take him back and then away from me again, I couldn’t stand it again :(

faith2008

Unread post by faith2008 » Mon Aug 30, 2010 8:09 am

You are wise to question working with Saint Muerte as she is very demanding. St Martha may be a better one to work with in your situation but as always get a reading before you proceed. Probably just a 10 minute consult with your reader would do. I would also work on some clarity for him and yourself so that you both can see the situation more clearly. Some healing work might be called for too. Your reader can advise you on all of this though.

Good luck!

Yule

Unread post by Yule » Mon Aug 30, 2010 9:26 am

Thank you Faith for answering too!
I have had 3 readings with 3 different members of the AIRR. They all say it is possible to get him back but they all agree he is not prepared. There's also a lot of anger on both sides, specially on my side as I was the one dumped for someone else... But everytime he comes back and tells me he misses me and can't be happy with her because of me he says it with rage!!! Like if it was a curse! I haven't done any work on him!! So far hihihihi

we both need to heal definitely! And he needs to see what he has done.
Thanks!

faith2008

Unread post by faith2008 » Mon Aug 30, 2010 9:34 am

Adultery whether it in a marriage or just a relationship is a hard thing to get past. Maybe you should take this time to do some clarity work on yourself and see if this is the person you really want to be with or if a cut and clear wouldn't be better. In my personal experience "once a cheat...always a cheat". It is the few that see the pain they have caused and are truly sorry for what they have done. I myself have decided to move forward and leave my ex in the past where he belongs. The damage is done and the trust will never be the same. He tarnished our relationship in a way that for me can never be repaired. There are those though that can get past it. I'm just not one of them and would rather move on to find someone who is worthy or my love and trust.

I wish you the best in whatever path you decide and may all your work be blessed.

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Mon Aug 30, 2010 9:55 am

With the world population over six billion and the ability to travel and relocate, there is no reason you need to feel that reconciling with a lying, cheating ex-lover is your only option. Somewhere there is a man who can give you what you want and need.
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

Yule

Unread post by Yule » Mon Aug 30, 2010 11:59 am

Thanks for the advice and for sharing experiences. The problem is that we work together...I had read the cut and clear spell and it says I shouldnt say his name anymore...It seems impossible to let go when you have to deal with him on a daily basis. And it seems impossible to stop aching when I hear him talking to that woman on the phone so happily and sweet. I still don't know how I haven't lost it already in my work with him! I owe it to Santa Martha. I carry his image in my bag and pray everyday for strength.

Thank you Santa Marta for the favor!

diamond613

bringing him close to me

Unread post by diamond613 » Sun Sep 19, 2010 3:40 pm

I have been dating someone for over a year. He tells me that he loves me, but he is afraid to get close to me. He has had very bad relationships before me. I want to know what i can do to break down the walls between us, and bring him close to me. Thanks

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Re: bringing him close to me

Unread post by Turnsteel » Sun Sep 19, 2010 3:46 pm

I would start burning Pink candles dressed with Kiss Me Now and Love Me oil, then when you start to get results, movement, then move on to Red candles dressed with Fires of Love and Dixie Love oils.

For him, separate from the love work, burn White candles dressed with Blessing oil, to help him move on and just generally bless him.
HRCC Student #1559

beautiful

Unread post by beautiful » Sun Sep 19, 2010 11:12 pm

I also have a similar situation too. I will try the white candles with blessing oil to help him move on.
[color=#8040FF][i]you are beautiful no matter what they say...[/i][/color]

diamond613

Unread post by diamond613 » Mon Sep 20, 2010 1:25 pm

Today I am starting with a pink dressed candle and for a little kick I am doing a honey jar, with a red candle. Hopefully this will work.

beautiful

Unread post by beautiful » Mon Sep 20, 2010 2:05 pm

diamond613 wrote:Today I am starting with a pink dressed candle and for a little kick I am doing a honey jar, with a red candle. Hopefully this will work.

That's great to hear. Please do update. :)

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon Sep 20, 2010 7:15 pm

I would actually get to the root of why he is feeling distant and has his walls up with you. Like you said he has had some pretty bad relationship before you. So I would do some healing work on him to heal him from those past relationships and then follow up with some van van work to remove the old blockages, and then be able to let the good stuff in. Once you have done that then you can follow up with the other work that everyone else mentioned. He is guarded because he is scared of getting hurt....heal him and give him some crucible of courage work and see if that helps.

diamond613

Unread post by diamond613 » Mon Sep 20, 2010 7:33 pm

What would u suggest that use to help him, and what it crucible of courage? Thank you

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Mon Sep 20, 2010 9:03 pm

Crucible of Courage is used to increase your courage, bravery and determination...when you need a little something extra, read about and order it here http://www.luckymojo.com/products-cruci ... urage.html

It was discussed here in this forum crucible-of-courage-t8686.html

You can use the search bar to find further information...try it, you will like it.

Starsnthesky7 also mentioned healing work found here http://www.luckymojo.com/products-healing.html

Good Luck in your work.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

diamond613

Unread post by diamond613 » Tue Sep 21, 2010 7:53 am

Sorry I forgot to add an important detail, I did a red candle dressed with hyssop for healing, this weekend. This was recommended to me, by a friend who is a wiccan. Does this process suffice for healing or shall I do crucible of courage also? and since I started the pink candle and honey jar is it too late to do the crucible? I really need to make sure I am doing this correctly.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Tue Sep 21, 2010 8:24 am

Hyssop is a cleansing herb meant for cleansing away negativity that we have ourselves caused (sin). So if his main issues are being caused by negativity that he brought onto himself, then perhaps that would help. However in conjure hyssop is not really a healing herb, it is a cleansing one. And red is not really associated with healing at all - it is the color of aggression, heat, passion, lust, speed, etc - not really associations that soothe and act as balm to a situation. Blue or white are much more appropriate for healing.

Healing work in not something that can be done with one candle, generally speaking. It is a process that takes some time and persistence. I would start with a vigil light dressed with Healing &/or Blessing oil, and pray for his healing over it each day. You could also create a Healing/Blessing bottle for him, with healing and soothing herbs, his concerns, and a petition paper, and work that bottle daily in an ongoing manner to aid his healing process.

Also Crucible of Courage is not a healing formula, it is meant to help make one courageous. Healing and Courage work are two separate things, so you need to work them separately. Since you are working a honey jar as sort of the central point of this work, then dressed vigils are a simple complement to it - so a dressed Crucible of Courage candle set working for him in the vicinity of your honey jar would be a good idea.

diamond613

Unread post by diamond613 » Wed Sep 22, 2010 5:27 am

Thank u.

beautiful
Love Spell w/ Alcoholic Drug Addicted Violent Abusive Person

Unread post by beautiful » Thu Sep 23, 2010 2:17 pm

Ok so I have a friend. Let's name him David. His ex is not interested in going back to a relationship with him anymore and they have just been friends lately for the past two years because he was caught cheating. He would send her presents and buy her expensive gifts but really she doesn't really care and she's not attracted to him anymore.

Is there a candle spell like a white skull candle that would help him get his common sense down and move on from her? Because he's holding on to her for the wrong reasons only.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator
Re: Your Suggestions on How to help a friend MOVE ON from an EX

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Thu Sep 23, 2010 2:57 pm

You can work a white skull candle, and dress it with some clarity oil or powder, and some king solomon wisdom products to help give him clarity and wisdom to move on from her, and understand that showering her with gifts is not the best thing to do. In addition, I would follow that up with a healing candle to heal him from this relationship.

beautiful
Re: Your Suggestions on How to help a friend MOVE ON from an EX

Unread post by beautiful » Thu Sep 23, 2010 3:57 pm

That sounds like a great idea.

Is 1 white skull candle enough or do I need to keep burning the skull candle until he's finally over her?

neverfit

make target move on after breakup

Unread post by neverfit » Mon Oct 04, 2010 2:01 pm

A guy I'm interested in was just dumped a few weeks ago by his girlfriend of 6 years. we're pretty good friends and I know there's at least a slight physical connection. we talk online a lot and flirt, but he says he couldn't pursue a relationship without having total closure on his ex; he doesn't want me to be a rebound, and he says he wouldn't want to date anyone unless he was sure that they wouldn't be second to his ex. he says she's still fresh in his mind.

What can I do to heal him emotionally and make him ready to move on to another relationship? They were together for 6 years and are still friends, and I KNOW that I have to heal him before we can be together.

I have 3 of his hairs, pictures, and can easily get his full name and birth date.
I plan on doing a poppet and honeyjar, and possibly a few other things, on this Friday.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator
Re: make target move on after breakup

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon Oct 04, 2010 3:15 pm

Well, I think you need to understand is he just broke up with this person he was with for 6 years. Yes it is still fresh, and you can't expect for him to just get over it like that. And you are right you do need to do some healing before you can move on.

However, I would get a reading to see what exactly what you need to do to help him further move on, and be more so attracted to you than the other person he was with.

Willowspell

Unread post by Willowspell » Mon Oct 04, 2010 3:39 pm

You may consider using Cut and Clear products on his behalf. This may help him to begin the process of being less emotionally attached to his ex.

I do agree with stars though. 6years. It is going to take time for him to feel whole as an individual after such a break. Have patience and be there for him as a friend. That is what he really needs right now.
May the Road Rise you meet you.

-Willowspell

neverfit

Unread post by neverfit » Mon Oct 04, 2010 4:53 pm

Yeah, I'm definitely focusing on being his friend first. We flirt a lot and he's comfortable with that, but we both know he needs to heal before anything else can happen.

I've told him I'll be there for him whenever I can and that I'm always there to listen. I have his first and last name and birth-date now; I'm only lacking a middle name, which I don't think I can get. I think it's enough when combined with personal concerns, though.

And I'd be worried about doing cut and clear in case I cut him from me. I've never done that conjure on my own before. I'll look into it though! Thanks for your responses! :)

Willowspell

Unread post by Willowspell » Mon Oct 04, 2010 6:55 pm

Well, as a friend of his, depending of course on his attitude towards such things, you may instead suggest he do the Cut and Clear spell for himself. He may be searching for a way to ease his pain of loss anyway. It would mean more if He did it on his own.

Just a thought. :)

-Willowspell

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Mon Oct 04, 2010 7:11 pm

Remember that Cut and Clear is a personal conjure so you can't do it on his behalf.

If you are sincere in helping him with his heartache then make him a bath of Violet Leaves and have him do that. If he's uncomfortable with spiritual practice you can sneak the tea into his bath products.

neverfit

Unread post by neverfit » Mon Oct 04, 2010 8:14 pm

He is very sensitive and we both agree he's an Empath (experienceing other people's emotions), so he's well on the way to healing himself. But I still want to help in case there are places of himself he won't touch. He wouldn't be willing to do a cut and clear though, I know that. Good suggestion, though!

I'll try to make him a bath of violet leaves. I won't tell him it's for healing, just that I made it when I was re-packaging some old herbs. Thanks, ConjureMan Ali! And congrats on being a forum moderator- I don't think you were one before? :)

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Tue Oct 05, 2010 7:15 am

He's been one for about 2 months now. :)

neverfit

Unread post by neverfit » Tue Oct 05, 2010 1:47 pm

LOL, wow I feel really oblivious! XD

Well, congratulations anyways, Conjureman Ali. ^_^

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Tue Oct 05, 2010 5:39 pm

Thank you! :-)

Willowspell

Unread post by Willowspell » Tue Oct 05, 2010 7:03 pm

When did you add the Ali? wasn't your username just Conjureman a couple of days ago?

-Willowspell

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Tue Oct 05, 2010 10:01 pm

Yes. I changed my username to my name as a rootworker and reader.

Willowspell

Unread post by Willowspell » Tue Oct 05, 2010 10:10 pm

Glad to know that I had not simply overlooked the Ali before. :)

-Willowspell

corazon

soothing anger and doubt in my boyfriend

Unread post by corazon » Thu Oct 28, 2010 5:33 pm

Hi all,

I was hoping to get some suggestions about spells/products I could use to help my boyfriend. We have been on and off for almost 8 years. I've been the one to break up with him a few times over the time we've been together. He obviously has a lot of hurt because of my actions and is also afraid of me leaving again which comes out as doubt and arguments.

He also has a quick temper and is quick to get angry with people. He can be short, and has gotten into fist fights over tiny things. He has never laid a hand on me or my child EVER... I am a bit of the dominant one in the relationship. He will always back down to me.. but his anger has embarrassed me a few times in public. He has also expressed to me that he wishes he wasn't so angry all the time.

So, I was thinking of making him a mojo bag he could carry in his pocket.
I was also thinking of making a doll baby and working it for him.

I was going to include the blessing/healing and cast off evil products into the bag or dollie.

Does anyone have any suggestions on things to add or an idea for a different approach? I've been searching the forums all day and my eyes are ready to bug out... so I thought I'd hear what ya'll had to say.

Thanks so much in advance everyone!

much love, stacy

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator
Re: soothing anger and doubt in my boyfriend

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Thu Oct 28, 2010 6:33 pm

You are definately on the right track. I would make a mojo hand to help heal him of his hurt and cast off the evil of anger.

Consider making a peaceful home honey jar or getting one from here: http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatspells.html

Sprinkle your home with Peace Water and burn Tranquility and Healing Incense in your home.

By creating a peaceful environment, helping him overcome the source of the rage, while also getting him into counseling sessions you can make strides.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Thu Oct 28, 2010 7:07 pm

I find in situations like this that both people involved need healing; because your are the recipient of that person's actions. So please consider the suggestions by ConjureMan Ali for yourself as well. Good Luck in your work.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

corazon

Unread post by corazon » Thu Oct 28, 2010 7:14 pm

Thank you so much ConjureMan Ali!! :)

You give the best advice!

In the mojo hand I was going to put:
a mixture of blessing and cast off evil sachet powders, althaea leaf, sage, mint, eucalyptus, rosemary, yarrow...
think high john the conquer root would be good - or too strong for this purpose?
solomons seal root maybe?
or what about angelica?

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Love, Romance, Marriage, Reconciliation”