Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Thank You, Angela Marie Horner at AIRR

How to contact AIRR or HP for an authentic hoodoo psychic reading, conjure consultation, or magical coaching, and how to hire a root doctor.
ingtar
Forum Member
Re: Thank You, Angela Marie Horner at AIRR

Unread post by ingtar » Mon Apr 10, 2017 10:16 am

Just want to say a huge thank you to everyone as I have started and continue to work with hoodoo. It has just been amazing to see real changes occur in a relatively short period of time.

Thanks to Angela Marie for my reading. I continue to follow her advice, and have seen things from the reading materialize. I am truly grateful!

coastwitch
Forum Member

Thank You, Angela Marie Horner at AIRR

Unread post by coastwitch » Sun Aug 20, 2017 11:50 am

Angela Marie is a wonderful, understanding, insightful and compassionate reader! I also highly recommend the products sold on this site.

Thanks, Miss. Cat and Angela Marie!
coastwitch

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Aug 20, 2018 1:51 pm

Working with angels, ancestors, and other spirits, Angela Marie Horner performs love magic, court magic, healing a broken heart, and reversing magic for clients, A certified massage therapist, she also undertakes hands-on spiritual cleansings and healings. She reads for telephone and in-person clients using an oracle deck, the runes, and the bones. She also is available to recommend workings which clients may do themselves at home. She is a teacher of sigil magic, and she can be reached through AIRR and through Missionary Independent Spiritual Church in Forestville, California, for in-person work.

Find Angela Marie Horner at:
http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/wi ... rie_Horner

This thread is a place for clients to post testimonials, if they wish.
catherine yronwode

sunnydays
Forum Member

Unread post by sunnydays » Tue Aug 21, 2018 1:07 pm

I had a massage by Angela Marie at the Hoodoo Festival and it is the best I have EVER had!

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Association of Independent Readers and Rootworkers, Hoodoo Psychics”