Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells for Lover Spouse to Share Wealth Financial Generosity

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate
Re: Spells to Get Lover or Spouse to Be Financially Generous

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Jun 11, 2014 9:56 pm

Hello, gifted,
I haven't seen the spell. BUT I will tell you that if Miss cat says it's a $20 bill then, that's what it is.
If she did not say "Use a one dollar bill" then, there's a very VERY valid reason for this.
I have learned, through the years, that Miss cat is precise in her Hoodoo recipes. And my recommendation is to follow her Hoodoo recipes precisely.
Wishing you the best

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate
Re: Spells for a Sugar Daddy

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Jun 11, 2014 10:27 pm

Hello, Hoodoo_Lady,
That looks fine.
Are you saying either/or on the Cleo May and Jezebel?
I'm thinking 5 ought to be your limit with mixing (although others might say differently).
Just my thoughts. Everybody is different.
Take care

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Thu Jun 12, 2014 11:19 am

Hoodoo Lady, I agree with Miss Aida. It's mostly an aesthetic issue: too many scents just turn to a cloud of open-the-window-quick, no matter how lovely they are individually.

You've got a good collection, so I would pick one attractant and one share-the-wealth to use at a time. Experience will soon teach you which combinations work best for you.

Since "competition's thick," it's worth getting some I Can, You Can't supplies.

And you don't have to use oils only! Don't forget about sachet powders to dress cards and letters and for men to step in; bath crystals to use before a date; and incense to perfume the air of your home (or the inside of your car) and smoke your clothing! And candles to radiate your wonderfulness out into the world!

Good luck,

Miss Michaele
Forum Moderator - Member of AIRR

Sarafina
Forum Member

Unread post by Sarafina » Thu Jun 12, 2014 6:23 pm

gifted do you have a link to that spell?

thanks

gifted
Forum Member

Unread post by gifted » Fri Jun 13, 2014 7:47 am

catherineyronwode » Fri Sep 04, 2009 8:20 pm

Write his name and cross it with yours on a $20.00 bill, dress it with Cleo May oil and place it in a honey jar on which you burn a red candle.

catherine yronwode
Here you are hope this helps..
all I can get is a flippen dollar~ was thinking of switching one of hubbys $20's with one of my own? not sure if HE has to give it to me in order for the spell to work? so I used what I had to work with I'LL see what happens...
Thank You St. Barbara for all of you protection and help.
Thank you St Martha for all your help.

Hoodoo_Lady
Forum Member

Unread post by Hoodoo_Lady » Fri Jun 13, 2014 5:02 pm

Miss Aida, so you answered my question I think, I can't use both, it must be Cleo May or Jezebel.

Miss Michaela, you're thee bomb, just amazing.

Thanks Lm Community!!!!

Got my game plan together ;-)

Sarafina
Forum Member

Unread post by Sarafina » Fri Jun 13, 2014 6:50 pm

Thankls for that Miss Michele.

I ordered cleo may bath crystals. I do have the oil so I will be adding that to my bath water as I wait

what does someone say while using that though

"may men spend money on me?"..ever other product is easy for me to come up with some sort of prayer or verbal petition but for stuff like cleo may orjezebel..im always stuck lol

AlyssaH
HRCC Student

Unread post by AlyssaH » Sat Jun 14, 2014 12:55 pm

This is an interesting question! I've been wondering what I could be using to attract the same kind of men.
HRCC Student #1989

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Sat Jun 14, 2014 5:28 pm

Sarafina

Well, this verse has long been used by women in search of sugar daddies: "He brought me forth also into a large place; he delivered me, because he delighted in me." - Psalm 18:19 KJV

Some people find that music helps the work, too. "Santa Baby" would be appropriate for this kind of work, wouldn't it?

Best of luck,

Miss Michaele

Sarafina
Forum Member

Unread post by Sarafina » Sat Jun 14, 2014 7:41 pm

Good point(s)

Thank you :D

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Jun 14, 2014 10:05 pm

There is no limit on the number of oils one can blend, nor the proportion (they need not be in equal parts). Test the scents and see how you like the blend. Mix and match to your heart's content.
catherine yronwode

MrsBrown
Forum Member

Help with a sugar daddy

Unread post by MrsBrown » Sat Jun 21, 2014 3:53 pm

Hi All! I have done a LOT of reading, but that was probably to my detriment because I don't know what spell I should do. LOL

Here's my situation: I met a man on a sugar daddy site. We talked for about a month and half, he stopped talking to anyone else he had met and flew me out to see him. Everything went great in person and we were supposed to talk about the terms of the arrangement now that I've returned home (part of which is him moving me out to where he is). Except that now what he feared would happen happened - he's fallen for me. So he's keeping his distance (no, he didn't get anything from me on the trip and he spent thousands on me before meeting and after).

Yes, he's married and I am not his first sugar baby (he makes more than enough money to care for his family and me without it causing issues). I have no interest in him leaving his wife or becoming more than his kept woman. Which is what he wants. However, he voiced a concern about him having actual feelings for his baby several times before we met and his feelings for me are massive. He didn't feel this way about his last baby and yet he wanted to meet me even though he is borderline obsessed with me (he admitted that).

I want to be with him long term and I do genuinely care for him, not just the money. I just want something that will bring him back and keep him with me as a sugar daddy regardless of his being afraid of having feelings for me. I want to give him what he's missing him his life and he wants to give me what I want, so no one is looking to hurt anyone here.

TIA!
"I'm not doing work for 'signs,' I'm doing work for success." ScorpioKate

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate
Re: Help with a sugar daddy

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Jun 21, 2014 10:43 pm

Hello, lattequeen ,
You could start with the Come to Me Spell kit: www.luckymojo.com/cometome.html
And then work with: Do As I Say: www.luckymojo.com/doasisay.html
Wishing you the very best with him.
Take care

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun Jun 22, 2014 10:38 am

I am not clear, are you saying he has stop seeing you? Did he say he would stop seeing you based on his obsession with you?
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Sun Jun 22, 2014 11:41 am

Lattequeen, I suggest adding Tranquility products to that Come to Me spell (and some Cleo May, too). You might also do a little side work to strengthen his marriage.

Another thing you could do is a three-candle spell, one for each of you: You on the left, the man in the middle and the wife on the right. His and hers could be touching from the start, but you could move your candle towards his, ending with yours touching his on the left. Peaceful Home on the wife's candle and the right side of his; Attraction or Come To Me, tiny lodestones and Cleo May on yours and the left side of his candle -- and Tranquility on his candle, both sides.

Good luck,

Miss Michaele

MrsBrown
Forum Member

Unread post by MrsBrown » Sun Jun 22, 2014 11:44 am

Thank you for the responses.

He's done this before. When he's feeling that he's obsessed with me, he pulls back (but still keeps in touch). He was this way before we met, it didn't get any better after. But he always gets back to normal in a few days. He did it for the 3 days before I arrived, then was fine while I was with him. While I was with him, he was himself and it was wonderful, but I know how that goes so I'm not surprised that after being in person with me that he pulled back. You could see the attraction and wonderment in his eyes when he looked at me. You could feel it in his heartbeat. I won't lie, it was clear he's very into me (I guess you could say obsessed).

From the beginning, he told me that he knew where the lines for arrangements were drawn. But over time, he fell for me in spite of that. Most times he revels in it and it's great. But when he gets worried about it, he gets all cold and business like. It doesn't last for long and I know why it is, which is what I want to remove so we can just be together, have fun and make each other happy.

All I want is for him to start our arrangement officially and for his fear of his feelings for me to go away - permanently. As I said in my initial post, no one wants to hurt anyone else in this. I do adore him, but I also know my place.

ETA

MrsBrown
Forum Member

Unread post by MrsBrown » Sun Jun 22, 2014 12:24 pm

Since I'm new, my posts don't show up until they're moderated. But as I submitted my last post, I saw a new reply.

MissMichaele, there is no strengthening his marriage. I will not speak ill of his wife, but for the purpose of helping those who truly wish to help understand, I will say he stays for his children - and only his children. If you need to know more to help me, if you can PM and I will gladly explain.

I wasn't sure about adding Cleo May in yet, but I was thinking about it.

At this point, I am looking to do a Picture Box Spell along with the Come to Me Spell and a Red Skull Spell.

Again, thank you for all the assistance.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun Jun 22, 2014 4:32 pm

I guess that's why I was not clear, on one hand, you say he is 'into you and obsessed." On the other hand, I am reading, he is not contacting you and not as attentive, right? ...and you want him to be "obsessed" again?
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

MrsBrown
Forum Member

Unread post by MrsBrown » Mon Jun 23, 2014 10:31 am

I have a question. I am going to do a honey jar for him (I've nicknamed him SD), but I was going to do the one Cat came up with that had the $20 bill in it with our names on it with the Cleo May Oil. However, in reading the forum, someone was advised to do the Honey Jar Spell ASAP. I do have a personal effect of his, however, starting on Wednesday night I'll be able to do my work uninterrupted. So should I do a regular Honey Jar now and then the Cleo May one later? Or wait until Wednesday night to begin the regular Honey Jar since I can do it undisturbed?

TIA!

Mama Rue
HRCC Student

Unread post by Mama Rue » Mon Jun 23, 2014 3:24 pm

Maybe he feels in over his head? In any case, add some rosemary to your work, along with calamus and licorice root. You may even want to make a jack ball since you have a personal concern of his.
Where there's a will, there's a root.
HRCC #1953S

MrsBrown
Forum Member

Unread post by MrsBrown » Mon Jun 23, 2014 6:08 pm

Thank you for the suggestion, Mama Rue, but I don't have his hair, which when I looked on the LM site said I MUST have. I haven't had a lot of time to research that, but I will go back to it when I have his hair.

I'll go research it now, but what does the rosemary do?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Jun 23, 2014 9:58 pm

Hello, Latequeen,
This is the link for rosemary (and you can read it): www.herb-magic.com/rosemary.html
Take care

MrsBrown
Forum Member

Unread post by MrsBrown » Tue Jun 24, 2014 10:58 am

Thank you again, Miss Aida. :)

Something unexpected happened this morning...

I've been really good at detaching myself from him and the situation, so this was a surprise.

I turned the tv on and someone (who doesn't have an accent) said, "Hi baby" in SD's SAME ACCENT. I just started my honey jar and submitted my order last night, so this just brought the biggest smile to my face. This is going to be so much fun! :D :D :D

MrsBrown
Forum Member

Unread post by MrsBrown » Fri Jun 27, 2014 12:06 am

Update... I'm going to use this thread as my personal journal since there isn't a space to do one on here. Once I achieve certain things, I'll post them in the testimonial section.

I'm receiving a few signs pertaining to SD very day and I did some research on the candle on top of my honey jar - all signs are amazing. I'm going to be a force of nature once my LM items arrive!

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Fri Jun 27, 2014 5:24 pm

MarcelosSB

If SD were leaving the country, or you were facing a breakup, you might want to act ASAP, but if the situation is less urgent, by all means wait until you have the necessary calm and privacy.

Honey jars can be reopened and adjusted, unlike mojo bags -- so if you need to do one Right Now, you could add the treated $20 bill and Cleo May oil later.

Best of luck,

Miss Michaele

MrsBrown
Forum Member

Unread post by MrsBrown » Fri Jun 27, 2014 6:26 pm

Hi MissMichaele and thank you for your input.

I started the first honey jar already, so I'll do Cat's later. However, I'm sure I read that honey jars are not to be opened. I don't mind doing another one, since it's the same person. It can only be good, right? :D

And I'm not alone to do my work as I thought I would be, but I'm still doing it. It's just shown me how important it is to me that I'm not letting anything stop me.

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Fri Jun 27, 2014 6:59 pm

MarcelosSB wrote:Hi MissMichaele and thank you for your input.

I started the first honey jar already, so I'll do Cat's later. However, I'm sure I read that honey jars are not to be opened.
I haven't seen that -- although I would certainly make sure it needed to be opened before doing so.

On the other hand, there's this:

Re: Can you open a honey jar once it's been closed?
general-honey-sugar-sweet-jar-questions ... tml#p36357

Miss Michaele

MrsBrown
Forum Member

Unread post by MrsBrown » Fri Jun 27, 2014 7:19 pm

You're so sweet and helpful, thank you.

I'm not going to touch it. It's going great and the candle is burning well on top of it, so there is no need to.

Bleu
Forum Member

Sugar Mama

Unread post by Bleu » Sat Sep 27, 2014 12:45 pm

Is there something a woman can do to attract other generous women? I have no specific target in mind. I like oils and powders. I can't burn candles in my home or carry mojo bags.

Susan Barnes
Forum Moderator
Re: Spells for Lover Spouse with Wealth Financial Generousity

Unread post by Susan Barnes » Sat Sep 27, 2014 6:11 pm

Hi Bleu,

Yes!
http://www.luckymojo.com/dixielove.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/lavenderlovedrops.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/wealthyway.html

They all have a wonderful scent!
And you can mix them together.

Good Luck! :)
Member of AIRR
Member of Hoodoo Psychics
Call 1-888-4-HOODOO Ext: 9000

89bingo
Forum Member

Re: Spells for Lover Spouse with Wealth Financial Generosity

Unread post by 89bingo » Wed Aug 05, 2015 2:02 pm

Hi ,
My story is too long & complicated - cutting it in short ...My in-laws never accepted me and my husband because of in-laws poisoning never fully accepted me ,supported & allowed me to pursue a career ,as wanted me to be a homemaker & promised me that whatever he earns,owns ..i will have joint custody and rights .
We have been married for 13 yrs, in the beginning he kept his promise & included me in his joint bank accounts, properties & business too .
I too saved every penny carefully for our future security & down payment of our house .
About 5 yrs ago ,under my mother in laws evil poisoning ,he suddenly removed me from all his joint accounts ,properties & business ..even though even to this day i continue to help him in our business .
He ,under my MIL's influence overnight transferred all our savings of 8 yrs from our joint account without my knowledge and bought a condo - immediately next to my mother in laws condo in india and it in his & his joint mothers name !!!!!. He even gave her the power of attorney !!!. She is very well settled financially & well off in the first place .
I fought long & hard , tried every possible way to see him his foolishness - that it was for our own house here and for our daughter's future ..but no avail !!. He was totally blinded & under MIL evil spell & control . Things got so worse , that eventually i gave up, compromised for the sake of our daughter to save our marriage .
My husband still has not included me back in all the banks & business. He earns quite well , but just gives me enough for groceries & day to day needs . It hurts my self respect beyond words to ask him for extra dollar for any unexpected household things ...seems like inferior . I have no right to know exactly how much money he is making , saving or sending it all away to his evil selfish mother & sisters ( who are rich btw ).

I wanted my husband to sell it off asap since last 5 yrs and get our hard earned money back here for our & dtr's future .
But cannot ask about that property - he is very touchy , defensive & goes ballistic ! He trusts his mom blindly & thinks that she is guarding it for him . HE is living in a fools paradise .
We both have suffered unimaginable trauma, stress ,fightings because of my mother in laws black magic. We are also tired , facing heath problems more frequently and having unneccesasry expenses & wastage of money for no fault of ours !! . There is always a weird tension between us & hardly any intimacy .Its weird & cannot be explained .MIL whole intention is to create such stressful environment in our married lives that we divorce eventually and her well earning son is under her full evil control !

I consulted many psychics ,readers of all faiths - and got a consistent thing that my mother in law does black magic to control, manipulate & compel my husband . I have tried many solutions - but nothing seems to be working .
Recently i had a wonderful session from a reputed AIRR member and she said the same thing . As per her recommendations ... this is what i have done till now -
1 ) 13 herb bath , hyssop , chinese wash almost every day .
2 ) sneaked in uncrossing products,hyssop ,chinese wash in husband's grooming ,laundry & for daughter.
3 ) regular chinese wash of the entire house
4 ) FOP - on the house,candles and on our bodies, I have St Cyprian , St michael on my altar too.
5 ) Honey jar for the husband with picture petition, personal concerns & herbs - with regular red candle on top with all the possible LM love oils - attraction,love me,kiss me,dixie, fire of love & i dominate my man.
6 ) I try to trick the above oils/sachet powders on him & also tried i dominate my man, compell , command & even EOB !!
7) Iast wk i made a doll puppet of my Evil MIL ,stuffed it with her hair (luckily i had it ) , crossing,inflammatory, stop gossip , reversal powder ,put a picture on her face , tied her hands feet in a ''hog tie'' , blinded her eyes, ears & mouth pierced pins on it and cursed it with all my pent up 13 yrs trauma & torture becoz of her , put her in a vinegar jar and freezes her !!!!
9 ) Every wednesday i light a red candle at my altar for st expedite with fast luck, red flowers, slice of pound cake & a glass of water.
8 ) i have a lot of LM oils & sachets .
9 ) I have requested many fixed candles to be lit at Missonary church in the last few months too , including block buster .

I have felt little relief and things are lot better between me & my husband , but still far from my goal of getting my full marital ,financial & social rights .
I want him to include me back not only in the joint accounts, business but also sell of that property asap & bring back my hard earned savings !

We are in dire need of money right now for unavoidable expenses & my husband has no savings even though he earns v well !! Every month MIL leeches it away !! .

I have been searching this forum for mnths now and this is what i plan to do next -
1 ) doll puppet of husband from his used unwashed underwear
2 ) red skull candle for my husband with influence ,love oils & cleo may ,zejebel, pay me now , chuparrosa ,I dominate my man with all controlling oils including EOB ( time to be aggressive & assertive for my much delayed rights )
3 ) Green skull candle ? for my husband with all the above
4 ) miss cat's recipe for stingy men , a $20 with his name and your name across it dressed with cleo may
oil
5 ) Petition St Anthony - I know he is for lost things ,not for stolen property , but still i lost my property & security !
St Martha ?
St expedite - I always worship him every wednesday as it is , but now i will request this particular petition.
6 ) Can i open the honey jar and put cleo may ,zejebel, pay me now , chuparrosa ,I dominate my man with all controlling oils including EOB ?
or burn red candles on top with the above .
7 ) reversing fixed candle ( I already have it ) for my MIL & SIL - what will my petition be ?
8 ) Vinegar jar of my evil MIL & SIL with pins & needles and freeze it ?
9 ) Should i have a black skull candle of my MIL & command her to give it back ?
10 ) again purification of self,family,uncrossing, chinese wash & FOP .

WISH there was a specific strong spell for this unique problem :?

I have suffered enough trauma ,pain ,humiliation & desperation because of my in laws evil selfish intentions , my husband total lack of support & protection of me & my dtr .I have healed myself from yrs of PTSD by meditation & spirituality . I am not even keen on my husband's heartfelt regret ,remorse or apology and try to undo all the damages of 13 yrs .
I am practical now & money is important for day to day life & for our security . I just want that .

Plz any & all sincere suggestions, guidance from all dear fellow forum members is highly appreciated .
Thank you in advance
Bless !

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Wed Aug 05, 2015 5:43 pm

89bingo,

I am sorry for your situation but I am confused that you are not taking the advise of the AIRR worker. You wrote down what they said to do but then list what you decided to do, why they did you go see them? their advise is sound . Seems to me you read a lot and think this and that apply so you should use them. May be true and they may apply but dont ask a professional to help then not listen to their professional advise.
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

89bingo
Forum Member

Unread post by 89bingo » Wed Aug 05, 2015 8:41 pm

Thank you j82 for your quick response .
You got me all wrong .
I am & did follow all the advice of my root worker . But unfortunately i cannot afford many sessions with the root worker because of monetary restrictions . As it is ,time is short for sessions and not possible to explain everything . I only know my situation best .
So apart from following their advice , i did cleansing, uncrossing & few things on my own which i have honestly listed above .
I am just trying to be proactive as i have suffered enough , thats why i researched this forum and found few things which i think can help me in some way .
All i was hoping to get some genuine guidance & help in my future spell work
Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance !

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:10 pm

Hello 89Bingo,

All your ideas are great except:

Petition St Joseph or Our Lady of Loretta (not St Anthony)

St Expedite is GREAT!

You don't put oils inside the honey jars. That's what you put on your candles.
I would use a white skull with the commanding. And I would use purple candles as helper lights around it with Commanding also.

Also, please remember that spells don't work overnight. You have to have patience. You've already stated that some of your spell work Is manifesting so, you know that you are doing things correctly. Patience and trust in your work!

I pray all works out for you.

Wishing you the very best

89bingo
Forum Member

Unread post by 89bingo » Sun Aug 09, 2015 10:45 pm

Thank you so much Ms Aida for your sincere reply !!
I truly feel blessed to have your guidance !!

I am being patient ,trusting completely in the Almighty , yet at the same time doing multi -pronged attack of my unique situation ( i read somewhere on this forum to be very effective :) )

I'm a little confused about white skull candle for whom - my husband or my evil Mother in law ?
I was thinking red skull candle /white for my husband and Black skull candle ( after baptizing & putting her hair ,with picture petition ) with commanding oils for my mother in law . Please correct me if i'm wrong .
I already have red skull candle & white skull candles with me ,along with love oils, controlling oils , & reversing oils .
But i will have to order cleo may ,zejebel, pay me now , chuparrosa from LM and wait for their delivery .

Also since i can't access the property and put a statue of St Joseph , can i simply pray to his picture with my sincere petition on my altar ?
Also for Our lady of the Loretta , how do i worship her & petition her ?

Please advice .
Sincere regards & Thanks

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Aug 10, 2015 6:37 am

Hello, 89bingo ,

What are you trying to command the mother in law to do? Tell me that and I can answer better. But, if you want her to just do as you say about the property, I would still go with white. We usually use black for curing or banishing.

The candle color and oils are correct for your hubby.

You can pray to ANY Saint in your home. You don't have to go through the ritual of burying statues just to ask for his assistance.

And here is the forum page for your last question:

post173378.html?hilit=our lady of#p173378

Wishing you the very best

And wising you GREAT success

89bingo
Forum Member

Unread post by 89bingo » Mon Aug 10, 2015 11:04 pm

Sincere Thanks to you Ms Aida for your precious guidance as always !!
So I will go with Red skull candle for my husband with love oils + cleo may ,zejebel, pay me now , chuparrosa ( I want him to include me back not only in the joint accounts, business but also sell of that property asap )
And for mother in law i will go for white skull candle with commanding ( EOB ? ) oils along with purple helper candles ,so that she allows that property to be sold asap. Just confused as to how to use the helper candles :(

I will sincerely petition St Joseph and Our lady of Loretta too .

Again Thanks a ton !!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Aug 12, 2015 8:42 pm

Hello, 89bingo ,

Yu can surround the big candle with the helper candles encircling them.

Please do me a personal favor: please don't use abbreviations. This is a teaching and learning forum and we want people to learn from your posts.

EOB- Essence of Bend Over!

Take care!

89bingo
Forum Member

Unread post by 89bingo » Wed Aug 12, 2015 9:47 pm

Sure Ms Aida , I will make sure not to use abbreviations next time .

Thank you once again !

MrsBrown
Forum Member

Unread post by MrsBrown » Fri Aug 14, 2015 3:03 am

Hi! I have a guy who absolutely adores me. He takes me out and buys me extravagant things. He has the money to be an amazing sugar daddy, but doesn't want to be one. However, I have the ability to get any and everything I need to make him change his mind, so what should I do? I won't be able to physically get to him for about 2 weeks, so I want to be ready when I see him. TIA!

MrsBrown
Forum Member

Unread post by MrsBrown » Fri Aug 14, 2015 2:39 pm

Ok so I looked back in this thread and I'm going to start with the Cleo May honey jar from Miss Cat to start. What other than what was said should I put in it that will make it stronger? His hair and my hair or just his?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Aug 14, 2015 9:57 pm

Hello, UnBound ,

That's great! Congrats!

Both your hair and his.

Good luck!

the_spiral
Forum Member

Unread post by the_spiral » Mon Oct 19, 2015 9:20 am

Hello, I am looking for work I can do to ensure my husband's continuing financial and business success - hoping this is the right forum! We are a youngish couple, my husband works and I am a full time graduate student. Several years ago money was very tight and we were struggling to pay bills. I got him a mojo hand and Lady Luck and Money Drawing Oil, and he started working it with very good results. We moved to a new city this summer and he got a new job right away, and has received a promotion and several bonuses since then. He has an upcoming business exam and the local job market is shifting, which may affect his work. I feel like his mojo work has gotten him "fast" luck, but I want to do some spellwork for him to have good long-term results. I was thinking of getting a green candle and some Prosperity Oil, and burning it with a dollar bill and my petition for "lasting success" underneath and reciting Psalms? Am I on the right track, or do people have other suggestions?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Oct 19, 2015 11:38 pm

Hello, v,

That is wonderful news!

I like your spell ideas.

But I would also add this to the mix: www.luckymojo.com/spell-crown-of-success.html

Wishing you both the very best

Michelle12
Forum Member

Spells to Get Money from My Husband

Unread post by Michelle12 » Mon Mar 28, 2016 1:02 am

Hi

I am married to my husband for 14 years I have 5 children, 2 of which are step children and 3 within our marriage.

I cannot get nothing out of him, not even a cent. He works, I work, but he does not provide for me or his children. I just carry on. He does not give me rent, housekeeping, maintenance, absolutely nothing.

However when I am not around, his daughter can get around him. When he does not give to me he feels no way. He does not feel guilty. But if he says no to his daughter he feels bad. He always goes back on his word, and his no turns to yes. I don't know what hold that girl has over him. She manipulates him and he falls fir it every time; I'm sick of it.

I have had enough. Now I am prepared to get from him what I should as a wife and mother of his kids. I need money for our upkeep.

I am preparing also to banish the step children, but that is a different issue.

Tired from MIL FIL
Forum Member

Money Needs, Stingy Husband

Unread post by Tired from MIL FIL » Wed May 18, 2016 10:49 pm

Hi ,I have another problem now.

My husband starts to give his every paycheck to his brother or to his father. he is not giving any money at home for expenses. I don't have a very good job .it is very hard for me to bear kids expenses, house rent car payment and I have some debt too.

Can tell me

1) a spell so he can start to give me his paycheck back and

2) some spell so I can pay off my debt fast

Please advice

catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: Spells for Lover Spouse to Share Wealth Financial Generosity

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu May 19, 2016 9:31 am

Dear Michelle12,

There are a number of ideas in this thread, if you read from page 1. Also, please see the web page i wrote on Pay Me spiritual supplies.

http://luckymojo.com/payme.html

You can add some Love Me products to the work, if you hope to stay with the man, but my sense of it is that you are preparing to separate.

========================

Dear Tired from MIL FIL --

When last you posted, in the thread about

Spells to End Trouble Overcome In-Law Family MIL FIL SIL BIL
spells-to-end-trouble-overcome-in-law-f ... 3-180.html

you said your husband was beating you. This is a very bad situation for you. Your user-name -- "Tired from MIL FIL" -- indicates that you are not looking forward in life yet, but are still humbly accepting abuse and damage from your husband and his family (your in-laws). We are VERY concerned for your safety, above all else.

1) This thread you are now in (Spells for Lover Spouse to Share Wealth Financial Generosity) is a place where there are several spells for overcoming stingy husbands, so please read from page 1 onward and if you do not see advice you can use, if you do not understand it well, or if you just have further questions, just ask.

2) The thread for spells to get out of debt is somewhat different, and it is located over here:

Spells to Get Out of Debt Fix Credit Get Higher Credit Score
spells-to-get-out-of-debt-fix-credit-ge ... 3-120.html

Good luck -- and stay safe!
catherine yronwode

Mirc88sl
Newly Registered

Unread post by Mirc88sl » Sun Jul 24, 2016 5:10 am

I am in a relationship with a man that is much older than me and is currently married. I did a honey jar on him a couple of years ago and paired it with a loading stone and had both things in a box at my money corner. I haven't really put out the money box along with the honey jar, because they seem to have stopped working just about a year ago. I mean, he continues to help me financially but isn't as giving as he used to be, and they money doesn't seem to be coming In. What do I need to do to re-charge my honey jar or increase his willingness to help me more financially? Is there something better I can try? Thanks!

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Sun Jul 24, 2016 6:12 am

Hello Mirc88sl,

For this type of thing I almost always recommend getting reading first just to see if what you have is still working or not. It can give you clarity with how to move forward. Now if you all ready know for certain that your jar and money box are no longer working but that they worked well when you first created them you can always start over and make new ones! you might also check out Jezebel products (http://www.luckymojo.com/jezebel.html) or a similar line Cleo May Products (http://www.luckymojo.com/cleomay.html) and add it to your workings.

Peace~

Nathen

Mirc88sl
Newly Registered

Unread post by Mirc88sl » Mon Jul 25, 2016 7:15 am

Thank you Nathen!

Lovingprincess
Forum Member

Re: Attract a Sugar Daddy

Unread post by Lovingprincess » Sun Nov 13, 2016 3:37 pm

I wanted to create a spell to attract a sugar daddy through a dating website. I am looking mostly for a friendship relationship with them without intimacy but I want them to help me out with bills such as school loans, and car notes and etc... I was thinking of using either a pink pullout candle or green pullout using oils such as Cleo may, I can you cant, look me over, wealthy way, attraction, crown of success, money drawing , and come to me oil... Is this combination too much or is it ok? I also wanted to add white and brown sugar, along with love herbs pack mixture, skullcap and five finger grass? any other herbs or does this combo sound ok?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Nov 14, 2016 8:58 pm

Hello, Lovingprincess ,

Wow, that sure is a lot of oils! 8 is a bit much. A lot much!

I would, instead, put the Wealthy way, Money drawing, Crown of success on the green candle.

Then all the other oils, along with the love herb pack, on the pink candle

PLEASE read this page from the top about sugar daddies.

Wishing you great success

Take care

Lovingprincess
Forum Member

Unread post by Lovingprincess » Tue Nov 15, 2016 5:03 am

Thanks Miss Aida that sounds like a good idea. By the way is there any psalms associated with attracting sugar daddies I couldn't find any?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Nov 15, 2016 9:20 pm

Hello, Lovingprincess .

Psalms 45 is for attracting love.

That is what I would use because this man has got to love you if you want him to give you money without any sex.

Wishing you great success

take care

Sunilusvil1
Newly Registered

Unread post by Sunilusvil1 » Tue Feb 14, 2017 10:04 am

Hello Lovingprincess,

did you succeed in the sugar daddy thing? please let me know . I need your advice on some workable techniques.

Thank you.

sunil

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Tue Feb 14, 2017 10:45 am

Hello Sunilusvil1,

In case Lovingprincess doesn't see your question, I hope you know you can scroll all the way to the beginning of this thread (you can click through pages by clicking on the numbers at the top and bottom of the screen) and read through to find lots of spellwork ideas for getting a sugar daddy.

Take care.
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

WorkoutQueen9
Forum Member

Unread post by WorkoutQueen9 » Thu Apr 13, 2017 9:24 pm

Hello,

My boyfriend has money but he is cheap and I want to know what spells I can use to make him give me large amounts of money without me asking.

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Fri Apr 14, 2017 9:41 am

Hello WorkoutQueen9,

If you scroll through the three pages of posts on this thread, you will find lots of ideas for spellwork for that very purpose. If you have questions after that, feel free to let us know.

Take care.
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Love, Romance, Marriage, Reconciliation”