Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Safe Travel Mojo Hand Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo conjure hands, mojo bags, nation sacks, trick bags, tobies, jomos, spell packets, Jack balls, and dolls.
kittynmoon

Safe Travel Mojo Hand Questions and Answers

Unread post by kittynmoon » Tue Aug 11, 2009 3:17 am

Can you give your car (or in my case my motor home) its own personal mojo hand to carry for itself? I can feed for her, etc. But can she carry it, as opposed to the driver carrying it? I can keep it safe from prying eyes, but it seems like it should belong to the car and not the driver?

Or am I being strange?

Turnsteel

Re: safe travel mojo for your car

Unread post by Turnsteel » Tue Aug 11, 2009 3:48 am

Your not being strange, a lot of people(myself included) personify their vehicles and they can have a spirit just like everything else. So yes I think it would be nice to get your motor home her own mojo.

Literarylioness

Unread post by Literarylioness » Tue Aug 11, 2009 6:39 pm

kittynmoon wrote:Can you give your car (or in my case my motor home) its own personal mojo hand to carry for itself? I can feed for her, etc. But can she carry it, as opposed to the driver carrying it? I can keep it safe from prying eyes, but it seems like it should belong to the car and not the driver?

Or am I being strange?
My car has a mojo in the glove compartment. it has mugwort, comphey, and five-finger grass in it.

Mary

fausto

Unread post by fausto » Tue Aug 11, 2009 7:44 pm

Make sure to include something money related, such as play money or money stay with me products, so that you're not spending on repairs.

Literarylioness

Unread post by Literarylioness » Tue Aug 11, 2009 8:55 pm

fausto wrote:Make sure to include something money related, such as play money or money stay with me products, so that you're not spending on repairs.
That's where the five-finger grass comes in.

Mary

kittynmoon

Unread post by kittynmoon » Wed Aug 12, 2009 4:18 am

Thank you. These are great suggestions.

Turnsteel

Triple Strength Safe Travel mojo

Unread post by Turnsteel » Sat Aug 29, 2009 4:36 am

Hello everyone. I just got the Triple Strength Safe Travel mojo I ordered to give as a gift to my rather accident prone boyfriend. I was wondering about the evil eye charm sewn onto the front, I just love it and was wondering if that specific charm can be ordered from LuckyMojo and what it is listed as so I get the right one. Their are many listing for evil eye charms but not all have a picture and I'm just in love with the one on the mojo and would love to have one to call my own.

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator
Re: Triple Strength Safe Travel mojo

Unread post by Miss Bri » Mon Aug 31, 2009 6:51 am

Hey HD,
First off, yay on your bf's recover :-)
Secondly, I see that no one has answered this, you might wanna call the store, I imagine that they sell the amulet and they will know exactly which one you are speaking of.

good luck,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

oraclenicholle
Forum Member

Re: Safe Travel Mojo Hand Questions and Answers

Unread post by oraclenicholle » Sat Apr 15, 2017 8:57 am

Question:

My car got hit while parked at my home by someone who was high... nevertheless....we were not in the car, and there were no major damages. had she not hit the crossing guard sign first she may have totaled my car. She took off after she hit my car. Is there any mojo bag to make to put into my car for protection from this kind of thing? I know Saint Christopher can be petitioned for safe travel, but my car wasn't moving, LOL. I know someone has been throwing jinxes in my direction, and I'm working on this, but I need to lay something about to keep me with a vehicle. I just purchased this car, it doesn't have a note, and it rides great. I have had it for about a month now. Protection mojo for my car, and safe travel. I have safe travel sachet powder.

Thank you,
Serenity

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Apr 15, 2017 8:54 pm

Hello, oraclenicholle

You are already on the right track!

Also consider suggestions on this page:

spells-for-blessing-cleansing-car-truck ... t8127.html

I hope this helps

Take care of yourself and your new car

oraclenicholle
Forum Member

Unread post by oraclenicholle » Sun Apr 16, 2017 3:56 am

Miss Aida

Thank you, I will work on this today. Blessings to you! :)

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Catallogue

Return to “Mojo Hands, Conjure Bags, Jack Balls, and Doll Babies in Hoodoo”