• Advertisement
Call Hoodoo Psychics 1-888-4-HOODOO

It is currently Thu May 25, 2017 9:29 pm

Spell-Casting for Buying and Selling Real Estate

Re: Spell-Casting for Buying and Selling Real Estate

Unread postby Miss Athena » Sun Oct 02, 2016 7:06 pm

Hi LilyWai,

I had to edit your post because it was one solid block of text and very difficult to read. In future, please post in proper paragraphs so we can understand your needs better.

I'm sorry you are going through this. Have you read through this thread? There are lots of other posters who have found their dream home and were offered spell advice such as what you seek, and got very good answers here.

Please read through the thread, and if you then still have questions, feel free to post them here.

I hope this helps. Good luck.
HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread postby LilyWai » Wed Oct 05, 2016 1:13 pm

Miss Athena,

Thank you for your reply. Sorry about the format and length of my post, will try and be a bit more concise and use paragraphs for future posts (I am well known amongst friends for my lengthy messages/letters. Bad habit I think! ;)

I have read through all the pages in this topic and drawing on the advice given to others I have chosen these items to help bring my dream house into my life.

Saint Joseph Spell Kit
Our Lady of Loreto Powder - to sprinkle at the driveway entrance to the house (I can't get any closer to the property)
Influence for Good Honey Spell - to encourage the owners to sell to me
Blessing Oil - for the Saint Joseph candle

Does this sound ok? I am a Hoodoo novice so i hope I am on the right track...

Warmest Wishes,
LilyWai
LilyWai

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed Oct 05, 2016 8:39 pm

Hello, LilyWai,

Excellent choices!

Good job!
PROUD member of AIRR
Also find me on Hoodoo Psychics
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby LilyWai » Thu Oct 06, 2016 12:44 pm

Miss Aida,
Thank you for the confirmation that I am on the right track...onward and upwards to my destiny!
Warmest Wishes,
LilyWai
LilyWai

Unread postby Ethereal48 » Mon Oct 17, 2016 1:30 pm

Hello everyone :) I need a little bit of clarification on how to work the The St Joseph spell kit in relation to selling an empty block of land. I'm helping my sister to ensure her property she needs to sell gets sold as soon as possible. I've read all the threads in this section and I can't seem to find what I'm looking for.

I have purchased the Real Estate Spell Kit and the instructions require you to burn the vigil candle and hang the chromo print of St. Joseph where it will be seen by those viewing the house. The property that is to be sold is a vacant block of land and no one will be entering my sisters home.

My question is, Is there a particular way that the spell could be modified in this case, especially relating to the chromo print. The spell kit instructions state to hang it where it will be seen by people viewing the house. In my sisters case the property to be viewed is just a vacant block of land. Should the chromo print just be placed next to the vigil candle in my sisters home? The statue will be buried on the block of land.

My sister will be burning the vigil candle in her home and I will be burning candles for her to St Joseph as a back up. I'm also doing some road opening/ block buster work for her before we commence the real estate spell kit.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated .
HRCC Student #2020
Thank you St Anthony
Thank you Archangel Michael
Ethereal48

Unread postby Sister Jean » Mon Oct 17, 2016 7:15 pm

Hello Ethereal48,

Is there a sign placed on the property that says it's for sale? If so, you could always hang it on that!
Thank you, St. Michael, St. Expedite and La Santisima Muerte!

HRCC #1590G
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Ethereal48 » Mon Oct 17, 2016 7:47 pm

There is a sign but my sister doesn't want to hang it on there :( it would probably be ripped off or destroyed :(
Any other suggestions?
HRCC Student #2020
Thank you St Anthony
Ethereal48

Unread postby Ethereal48 » Mon Oct 17, 2016 7:55 pm

sisterjean I just thought of something. Maybe instead of the big chromo print we could hang the holy card on the sign :). Would that be ok ? I truly appreciate your help on this :)
HRCC Student #2020
Thank you St Anthony
Ethereal48

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Mon Oct 17, 2016 10:35 pm

Ethereal48 --

In my experience, it is customary to frame the print and hang it on the wall. If you do not wish it to be seen, insert another picture in front of it, in the frame.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby Ethereal48 » Tue Oct 18, 2016 2:17 am

Thank you Miss Cat. We want to hang the print on the wall, but I was unsure if that was suitable since prospective buyers will be looking at the vacant block of land that my sister is selling and not the home she lives in. So I am still a little unsure as to where to hang the print in this case :(
HRCC Student #2020
Thank you St Anthony
Ethereal48

Unread postby Miss Aida » Tue Oct 18, 2016 7:28 pm

Hello, Ethereal48 ,

Since we don't live there, there's just no way of making anymore suggestions.

I suggest that you pray to St Joseph and ask him for guidance on where to place it. That may help

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Ethereal48 » Wed Oct 19, 2016 1:39 pm

Thank you Ms Aida :) I think that is what I will do. St Joseph will guide us.
HRCC Student #2020
Thank you St Anthony
Ethereal48

Unread postby LilyWai » Tue Nov 08, 2016 7:42 pm

Just had to write & say a HUGE thank you and blessings for the advice & help I received on the forum; from the experienced members, the Lucky Mojo shop and from St Joseph!

I had lost out on a house-of-my-dreams at the final hour when the owners decided not to sell.
Determined not to give up I did a honey jar spell to the owners, worked with the St Joseph Real Estate spell kit and on the 6th of November I got a call out of the blue from the real estate agent saying the owners have found a house, want to sell and are giving me the first option to buy before they put the house on the market!
I feel very blessed indeed.

Thanking you all as it was so helpful to read through the forum and others questions, it really helped to answer my own questions, focus my mind on what exactly I needed to do and how to go about it.

Warm Wishes,
Lily
LilyWai

Unread postby Miss Aida » Tue Nov 08, 2016 10:18 pm

LilyWai !!

Congrats!
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Cool Beans » Mon Dec 12, 2016 6:06 pm

I have a friend whose been trying to sell her house for sometime now. Back in August, she did the St Joseph spell, but her house still hasn't sold. She had an offer, but it was really low so she counter offered. They agreed, but never signed the contract. I told her not to dig him up until they signed the contract, but once it was signed to dig him up immediately. However, she never heard from them again. St Joseph is still buried in her back yard. I made her check. I'm not sure what else to tell her. She divorced her husband, but they're still living in the same house because they can't afford to move out, and still make the house payment. They don't want to hurt their credit. I thought about having her bring St Joseph to be, clean him, redress him and pray over him again and have her just re-do the spell. Does that sound good or do you have another suggestion?
Cool Beans

Unread postby Miss Aida » Tue Dec 13, 2016 8:38 pm

Hello, Cool Beans ,

That sounds like a Great idea!

Also, have her explain to St Joseph about why there is a divorce. He may be keeping from selling in hopes that the family will get back together. So, he needs to know what happened

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Cakes » Fri Jan 06, 2017 9:53 am

I have searched a bunch but can't seem to find my exact topic.

Here's the issue:
I found this lovely home that the owner hasn't lived in for months/years. I have spoke to her briefly and she is a little open minded to renting it out but isn't exactly ready to make it happen either.

My problem is... I have fallen completely in love with this house. It is absolutely adorable and everytime I drive by it or go see it, I am just filled with joy and love. I know i want to own this house with every bit of my heart. I feel so drawn to it.

I would like to rent it at first at a much lower price then it is honestly worth but at a price that would allow me to save for closing costs. I really need her to confirm I can have it no later than 1 Feb and be in it, no later than 1 March. Later in the year I would like her to sell it to me, again at a much lower price than it is worth. Around October I hope to close on it. That means asking for a lot of help from powers greater than my own. She owns another house just 6 miles down the road that is twice as big. She's set and as I said before, this house has been vacant for years with the exception of some work she has done inside.

I have a honey jar working on her because I know that is step one.
I would like something that would seal and lock the property to me. I am a little confused about the nail down spell. Would that nail it down to me? I don't want it nailed down to her? I can not get to the 4 corners of the property due to snow but I can get to all 4 corners of the house itself and due to the porch can get to dirt on almost all corners. Later in the year I can expand the nails out to the actual edges of the property. I need to know the exact spell to use and make this work. Because if the tight time line, I don't know if I can get things from LM in time to follow a spell exactly. I may need some alternative things that I can use. Etc.

So, long story short, how do I claim this property to be mine and make sure that I get it, she sells to only me, that the price is within my range, that no one else stands a chance and get her to let it go?

Thanks so much for the help.
My last reading said I was thinking about moving and it would be good for me. I really feel like this is the one.
Thanks for all the help. It is so appreciated.
Cakes

Unread postby Sister Jean » Fri Jan 06, 2017 12:04 pm

Hello Cakes,

Welcome to the Lucky Mojo forum! If you feel so inclined, you're welcome to introduce yourself in the introductions thread.

Have you gotten a reading yet on this particular house and situation? If not, I'd advise you to start there:

http://www.readersandrootworkers.org
http://www.hoodoopsychics.com/

Next step would be to scroll through this thread. There is a whole lot of helpful information from other people who have been successfully at getting the house they want.

You should start praying to St. Joseph if you're comfortable working with saints. He will be a great helper to you:

http://www.luckymojo.com/saintjoseph.html

I think it's great that you have the owner in a honey jar. Another idea would be to do a skull candle spell on her, to influence her thoughts so she wants to rent the house to you and eventually sell it to you.

You can read more about skull candle spells here:

skull-candle-questions-and-answers-t15161.html

Dress a white skull candle with Influence oil and calamus root chips, carve into it what you want her to do, and burn it and talk to it like its her while she's probably asleep.

http://www.luckymojo.com/products-candle-skull.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-influence.html
http://herb-magic.com/calamus-root-chips.html

If you have more questions let us know. Good luck!

HRCC #1590G
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Cakes » Fri Jan 06, 2017 1:41 pm

Thank U for the quick reply.
I am headed to work now but will get started on many of the things U suggested as soon as I get out of work. I may not be able to get a reading on the house till Monday.
I ordered an influence candle to be lit and emailed in pics of the house and of myself.

I happen to have a white skull candle in my possession. I am going to look over Ur suggestions and start working on those as well.

I just wasn't sure if there was a way to rly secure or tie myself to the property. I am so drawn to the place.
Cakes

Unread postby Cakes » Fri Jan 06, 2017 9:21 pm

Sry about the double post...

Do U have any other suggestion when it comes to herbs than calamus? Herbs are not something I can easily pick up where I live (unless it's a common kitchen herb) and time is really of importance here. I need to confirm that I can rent it within 25 days so I can give my current landlord the one month notice to vacate.

I have a white skull and the influence oils. Need to influence her to show me the inside and need to know what I can put on the property, inside if I get shown, or possibly do with her (shake her hand with influence oil on my hand?) to make all this happen.

Right now, she's on the fence about if she even wants to rent it.
Suggestions please!
Cakes

Unread postby Miss Aida » Fri Jan 06, 2017 9:24 pm

Hello, Cakes ,

You could bury one of your persona concerns on the property.

Yu could take dirt from the property and place in a mojo hand: www.luckymojo.com/mojocatmojo.html

You could research deceased past owners (or even the builder) and ask for their help (and tell them that you will take very good care of the place)

Just a few idea...

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Cakes » Sat Jan 07, 2017 1:06 am

She text me tonight and is going to show me the inside of the house on Sunday!
Good progress already.

I have a skull candle. Getting herbs (unless the cooking variety) is hard to do but I just happened to remember that I have an influence honey jar spell kit in my box of goodies and decided to take the herbs from it to use in the skull candle as well as some influence oils.

I need to lock this deal up before the 1st of the month and would really like her to come down on the rent without my suggestion of it.

I was thinking of having a little influence oil or compel oil on my hand when I shake hers on Sunday. Trying to think what else I could/should do while I have access to the inside of the house. I am also thinking about some influence oil on my left foot, paper with her name on it, and the left foot tap.

I am open to all and any suggestions. I'm so anxious and excited for this home. Renting it is first step. Once in it... nail it to me and start working her to sell it to me.

Thanks a bunch for all the amazing suggestions and with the specific help.

Btw, due to snow, burying anything left over from the work I do is impossible. What's you guys suggestion on disposal of items? Thanks.
Cakes

Unread postby Cakes » Sun Jan 08, 2017 6:38 pm

Update.

She showed me the house. I love it and want it.
She seemed rly interested in renting to me till I said I had pets. Ugh!

So something to help with getting her to rent to me with my pets?
Cakes

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sun Jan 08, 2017 7:57 pm

Hello, Cakes,

Well, you seem to be doing everything correctly.

Put the pets' hair and/or feathers n a honey jar with her.

Deploy the other stuff in the bushes. Or somewhere on the property where it will not be seen.

Take care and I hope you get the house
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Cakes » Sun Jan 08, 2017 11:12 pm

New honey jar with dogs fur, her pic, their pic and hide it on the new propertyears.
Should I do the usual oils? Expedite? Attraction? Quick luck? Blessing? Fast luck?
This is a wonderful idea.
I can easily hide it under the porch and later bury it under the porch when I get the house.

Love everyone's help and support.
U have no idea how much it means to me. ♡
Cakes

Unread postby Sister Jean » Mon Jan 09, 2017 10:53 am

Hello Cakes,

What are you wanting to apply oils to?

HRCC #1590G
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Cakes » Mon Jan 09, 2017 7:13 pm

Well, she just text and said she won't rent to me because of my dogs. My dogsister are emotional support dogs and I told her to please not discriminateven and give us a fair chance.

I'm heartbroken and been crying in the bathroom for the last hour. I don't know what else to do.
I can not seem to get her to change her mind for anything.

:(
Cakes

Unread postby Miss Aida » Tue Jan 10, 2017 9:08 pm

Hello, Cakes ,

I am so sorry. It's a shame that this wasn't discovered until the last minute.

Try to lay some tricks on the property to keep others away. That could buy you time to perform an influence skull candle on her

www.luckymojo.com/hotfoot.html

www.luckymojo.com/influence.html

Afterwards, contact her occasionally to see if she has had a change of heart.

If this doesn't work, then it could mean that something better is in store for you

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Cakes » Fri Jan 13, 2017 2:09 pm

I have tried to shake off the house but just can't seem to do so.
I am going to keep trying for the house.

I will look into some hot foot powder and get start on that right away.

I also have bend over oil and I am trying to figure out the very best way to go about doing that. She hates me now because I think she had her hopes up that I would rent it as well and is angry I didn't tell her of my pets forst. (She didn't ask and technically it's a support animal so she isn't suppose to be able to refuse them anyways, but I don't want to go threw that battle with her.)

I got my honey jar still.
Maybe I need to do purple and bend over on it?

I figure if by the 1st she doesn't cave, then obviously something greater is at play here and I need to let what be, be.
Cakes

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sat Jan 14, 2017 7:39 pm

Hello, Cakes ,

Call an attorney. I don't think she can do that legally (but I could be wrong).

Bend Over on purple is great.

Take care of yourself
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Cakes » Sun Jan 15, 2017 10:06 am

She can't legally but I don't feel like going round and round with her that way. I need her to be happy and like me because I hope to influence her to sell to me, someday.

Going to just stick with it.
See what comes about.
Thanks for the support.
Cakes

Unread postby Cakes » Thu Jan 19, 2017 7:01 am

Just an update.
No movents. I am throwing everything I can at the situation.

Waiting for Hot Foot Oil now. I went the oil route verse the powder due to the fact U would easily be able to see the powder in the snow and it could possibly get shoveled away.
Going to oil the door knobs, walk away, and not look back.
I already have some dirt from the property so I shouldn't need to return. Hopefully it will keep any possible renters away and help her become less attached to the house.

If anyone has any ideas or suggestions, please feel free to throw them at me. I'm open to all things.

Thanks.
Cakes

Unread postby Sister Jean » Thu Jan 19, 2017 10:29 am

Hello Cakes,

Thanks for keeping us updated. Don't forget about the skull candle idea that Miss Aida gave you; that could help change her mind. I think the work you're doing is great, keep it up and good luck.

HRCC #1590G
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Cakes » Thu Jan 19, 2017 10:20 pm

I am waiting for a skull candle to come in now. I do have a question about that, do I need to talk to it the whole time? Or talk to it and let it burn all the way down?

Also, I had a candle burnt for me and the results were spot on:

The candle burned leaving a dark, grey haze, on the sides of the glass, with a ring of unburned wax, on the bottom. The dark haze signifies somewhat serious delays and distractions, while the wax ring indicate interference with the work, caused by unresolved past issues. Prayer and meditation can help to reveal and heal those past issues, but something stronger may be needed for the more serious concerns. If things seem "stuck" you may wish to re-burn this candle, or try a different spell (Crown of Success, for instance). Blessings, and best of luck!

I ordered a Bend Over candle prior to this result coming out. It should be burned in the next few days. I am thinking of doing the crown of success also. Any other suggestions for candles to be lit?

Thanks everyone!
Cakes

Unread postby Miss Aida » Fri Jan 20, 2017 8:46 pm

Hello, Cakes ,

You're doing everything right.

I talk to my skull candles every hour n the hour. That is a personal preference choice.

Good luck!!
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Cakes » Mon Jan 23, 2017 9:39 am

Thanks for clearing that up. Having a stern chat with it every hour on the hour is very good.

Thank U.
Cakes

Unread postby holly2004 » Sat Mar 25, 2017 9:14 am

Hello and I'm delighted to be able to post for help which I hope someone will be able to assist me with, i would be extremely grateful

There is a certain house near where I live which i really would love, but it's not up for sale. Is there any spell or maybe hire a roootworker to do the work for me that would make the people who live there put up a sign and sell up

I long for this house so much
Hope someone can help
holly2004

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sat Mar 25, 2017 9:03 pm

Hello, holly2004 ,

I tried on next door neighbors and it took me a year. But I laid tricks and used hotfoot

You may want to try hotfoot spells to get them out along with laying tricks.

www.luclymojo.com/hotfoot.html

and see this page for laying tricks:

www.luclymojo.com/layingtricks.html

I hope this helps

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Suggestions for buying land with a spirit attached

Unread postby Uncle PJ » Mon Apr 17, 2017 4:15 pm

Howdy Doo, Everyone!

I hope y'all are well.

Here is my issue: I am looking for help in purchasing some wooded land. The landowner passed away last year. His ashes have been spread on the land. The deceased owner wanted my father to own the land, but my father is unable to purchase it. I am in a position to purchase it.

I plan to use my pendulum to ask the deceased owner if he is okay with me purchasing the land and I will let him know that the land will be filled with love and light.

The owner's sons are over the estate. One wants to sell right away, the other wants to hold on to the land for more money.

I have access to the land (no house, just woods).

I have a picture of the deceased. I DO NOT have access to the sons

If I get approval from the deceased owner, I am needing to know where to go from there. I am aware of St. Joseph. What color candle should I light? How could I use dirt from the property? Would you suggest a honey jar on the deceased to get him to have his sons show favor towards me?

thanks!
Uncle PJ

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Apr 17, 2017 7:35 pm

Hello, Uncle PJ,

I would go with Domination spells to get them to sell it to you for the price that you can pay

www.luckymojo.com/domination.html

I would put his ashes on your alar and light candles for him, make him offerings and ask him to help you to convince his sons to sell it to you

That's what I would do

Wishing you the best

take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Easy Spell Work For Home Purchase

Unread postby callsitlikeiseeit » Mon May 08, 2017 6:30 am

(background cause ... I'm a talker lol)

My fiance and I looked at a property 3 times over this past weekend. The home is 2000sf on almost 2 acres in the middle of nowhere (perfect LOL)

It is a foreclosure and was majorly neglected since it was built and compound that with the damage the homeowners did when they left the property (they took the well pump, hvac, kicked in walls, broke cabinets and electrical outlets, etc) It needs a new roof, mold remediation, new drywall and flooring - its basically a total demo and remodel job. Which is fine - my fiance is moving down from canada at the end of the summer and legally cant work for 3 months anyways (our immigration laws are FUBAR, for the record), and will need something to do ANYWAYS (and has the skillset and experience to do it all himself, anyways).

It is listed at 26K (far far below tax value which is around 80K). We are going to offer 18K and see where it goes from there. We are planning on paying cash for the house, then taking out a home equity loan or a renovation loan to cover the cost of the repairs). We are estimating around 30K to get the house (mostly) how we want it.

I have access to the house and property - its not secured (side door doesnt lock, or even close properly - lovely water damage there, by the way) and its only 10 minutes or so from my work, so getting there is easy. Our real estate agent is having a hard time getting info from the selling agent. When we first started looking at the property it was mentioned there was a lien on the house but now our agent, nor myself, can get any info on it. Because its a foreclosure with selling agent, shes not allowed to call the bank directly to ask- she HAS to go through the agent.

I have always been highly successful with simple spells, and am looking for something to assist in the bank accepting our cash offer and fast (3 week) closing with no problems (liens, encumbrances, etc), and make it a smooth process, and then with good luck/smooth sailing with the loan process and home renovation. right now the bank offer is the most important LOL

Any advice is warmly welcomed and appreciated, thank you :)
callsitlikeiseeit

Unread postby natstein » Mon May 08, 2017 4:43 pm

Hello callsitlikeiseeit,

For this Honestly I am getting the feeling that a simple Attraction Spell Kit would be good for you. (http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-attraction.html) You could work this to draw this property to you. I would recommend collecting some dirt or maybe a small stone from the property and placing that under the 7 knob candle that comes with the kit. You can then even break down the different steps required to get the house by writing them out on the knobs of the candle. First knob could be the "agent communicates with my realtor", next "the bank accepts the offer". Those are just examples of course and you can break the steps down into whatever makes the most sense for your situation.

Peace~

Nathen
natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread postby callsitlikeiseeit » Tue May 09, 2017 1:44 am

perfect idea! thank you!
callsitlikeiseeit

Previous

• Advertisement
Herb-Magic.com

Return to Ask Us for Conjure Help with Real Estate, Neighbors, Landlords, Tenants