• Advertisement
Herb-Magic.com

It is currently Tue Oct 17, 2017 9:08 am

Spells to Compel Someone to Provide Financial Help

Unread postby hoodoogirl5 » Sat Apr 21, 2012 5:54 am

Okay im gonna to shorten up this long tragedy.

My mother fell in love with an old classmate, he convinced her to move up to NJ, I moved in the middle of my high school years from everything I know and love for her.

They end up not being compatible, now our car has broken down he won't let us use his and he wants us to move out and pretty much become homeless because we can not move back we have no money hardly.

I work part time on a military base food court and she works in a hospital. We cant get to work therefore no money is coming in the house because he lost his job in CSX (trains) and now he goes out to drink every moment he can.

I do not want to bring any negative energy upon myself or my mother. I believe strongly in karma. I just want to have control over this man that has tricked my mother in my opinion and that is making her believe she was finally gonna get married and be happy. I want him to keep us in the apartment until I graduate next year and buy us both two new cars. I want him to be in such a vegative state, I want him to be zombi damn it ! He put her through too much I have never seen my strong mother beg and plead a man for help. he makes me sick. I want him to get that over 10,000 in his savings account and spend every last dime on us to ensure our happiness and security. I want to make sure he is doing the ass kissing and feet licking not us.

Should I use skull candles? domination powders? oils? what can I do to make him bend to me and my mothers every request for as long as possible, thank you(:
hoodoogirl5

Re: For my mothers happiness

Unread postby MissMichaele » Sat Apr 21, 2012 7:28 am

By all means, use skull candles if you have privacy to use them where he won't find them.

Also, put his name paper in your shoe.

If your mother will cooperate in this work, feed him HER bathwater; and, yes, Domination, Controlling, Compelling. even Bend Over! Get some Pay Me in there, too, for good measure.

Lastly, make a doll baby on him and tie him up in a mirror box. Keep burning Controlling or Domination candles on it. Either that, or put the doll baby on a leash and walk it around your altar every morning.

I don't usually do this kind of work, but abusive situations like this make me mad -- can you tell?

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele
MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Doctor Hob » Sat Apr 21, 2012 8:14 am

MissMichaele wrote:I don't usually do this kind of work...

Note to self: Do NOT p*&$ off Miss Michaele...
Two-Headed Doctor
Doctor Hob
Forum Moderator

Unread postby MaryBee » Sat Apr 21, 2012 12:17 pm

DEFINITELY do not piss off Miss M. She is sweet but fierce :)

Mary Bee
Mary Bee
Rootworker
AIRR member
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.
MaryBee
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Mama Micki » Sat Apr 21, 2012 12:47 pm

hoodgirl5, please watch your language, especially the f word. I edited your post to clean it up.

Use Essence of Bendover and Pay Me on him, and do some money work for you and your mom, such as Money Drawing, Wealthy Way, and Steady Work.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Miss Tammie Lee » Sat Apr 21, 2012 3:15 pm

Great recommendations by all. I know how frustrating it can be to want something for a parent Hoodoogirl5. The people that are posting back to you are Members of The Forum, AIRR, and The Chrystal Silence League.

I was not here earlier to see what you posted. Mama Miki one of our great Forum Mods and wonderful practioner answered back with wonderful recommendations and products to assist you.

Please, again keep in mind that we are here to help, we are not going to let anyone "bash" anyone. IF IT CAN'T BE SAID ON REAL RADIO PLEASE DO NOT TYPE IT HERE.

We are professionals here. We are good people here. We give here. We respect others here as well as their right to freedom of speech, but we do not disrespect here. For the most part, people use their manners here and the relationships and the advice relationships are respected and honored here. There is wisdom and compassion in The Lucky Mojo Forum that is not found in other Forums, arenas, venues whatever anyone wants to call them.

Please be polite, courteous and respectful to those that help you (all of you). If you do not like what they have to say, fine; I have not always liked it for my questions either. I was thankful, respectable and polite back.

In the business world, this backlash verbiage is not tolerated.

Thank you.
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!!!
#1606 GA
Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread postby hoodoogirl5 » Sun Apr 22, 2012 2:25 am

No no i am thankful for every post and forgive me for my language i just want my mom truly happy
hoodoogirl5

Unread postby Miss Tammie Lee » Sun Apr 22, 2012 11:41 am

I hope eveything works out for your Mom! :)
Check out the Crystal Silence League:
http://www.crystalsilenceleague.org

Take care and Be Blessed!
#1606 GA
Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread postby blue » Fri May 04, 2012 6:39 pm

I need assistance on how to go about working on my stepfather. I know he can afford to help me, but not only am I not his favorite person, he is just a difficult guy all around. AND...I believe he has some psychic abilities...so Im not sure if he'd know that work is being done on him. If I did do a honey jar, what type of personals should I try to get? What oil(s) should I use to annoint the candles? And what color candles? Is there something else I can do along with the honey jar or instead of it. I have literally $60 to my name, so materials need to be economical.

Thanks in advance for reading and for your suggestions.
blue

Re: Need him to help me financially

Unread postby bedatcheeky80 » Sun May 13, 2012 3:38 am

Hi Blue,

Since you were like some suggestions as you have requested in your post and puting magic aside. I believe there are a few things you need to consider.

1. You have said of your mother "If she helps me move into an apartment, I will be calling her every month for help with rent until I find a job!". If I was in your position and from the sounds of it 'dire', I would jump on the boat with her offer.

2. With regards to finding a suitable home and I'm a mother myself and I understand that safety is a concern. Everyone has their own perception about what is safe and secure however you need to address what is 'acceptable' and not what is in 'the criteria' at the moment due to your situation.You have mentioned about a 2 bedroom gated apartment. It sounds like it is in a part of the neighborhood you simply cannot afford at present. If assuming the price range should stay between $500-$600, you have said "All of the 2 bedroom apartments in that price range are in not so great neighborhoods". Since you have not describe what will make living in this neighborhood not so great, I'm going to come out and ask how bad is it? The utmost priority now is to get the kids and yourself a place to stay which is modestly comfortable and secure.

2.I understand you are concern about the well-being and educational requirements of your children but to put it bluntly you do not have the luxury or the options at the moment to put your kids in the best of school (despite your best intentions), maybe later but just not now until you can sort out your finances.

3. $6000 is a lot of money regardless if that person can afford it or not. If that person is truly unwilling to provide you that money than take whatever you can such as the help from your mother. You may not like it but sometimes we need to 'bare and grin' if only for a short period of time.

I do not know what your readings were and I'm not a qualified hoodoo practitioner but I would think since using fast luck and money drawing spell, if you haven't had any success than it is probably not intended for you to receive it. How about considering Crown of Success Spell which may help you find success in career matters? I wish you all the best Blue. :)
bedatcheeky80

Unread postby blue » Sun May 13, 2012 7:27 am

Thank you Bedatcheeky80 for your response. I have edited my original post to remove most of the content as I believe that is leaving room for me to be judged. I apprecieate your taking time to respond to my post, however I asked for suggestions regarding the honey jar and oils.

If you have suggestions for that I would be grateful to accept. :)
Thank you Saint Jude for endless answered prayers!
blue

Unread postby bedatcheeky80 » Mon May 14, 2012 5:09 am

Hi Blue,

I see, you did asked for suggestions with the honey jars and oils and for that I do apologize. :) I believe when anyone present their situation in order to gain an insight, we inevitably put ourselves up for judgement. Just out of curiosity, have you had any suggestions regarding your questions about the honey jar and oils?
bedatcheeky80

Unread postby blue » Mon May 14, 2012 6:15 am

Hello again! No I have yet to receive any suggestion. However, yesterday on the radio show Miss Cat told me to put him in a sugar jar. We ran out of time, so I wasn't really able to ask more questions. This atleast confirmed my idea that a honey jar or something of the sort would be useful.
Thank you Saint Jude for endless answered prayers!
blue

Compel People To Continue Sending Money After They Leave

Unread postby GotAlot2Learn » Sat Jul 14, 2012 5:02 am

My ex just completely moved all his furniture out, even though he been moved out of the apartment we had together. I need him to continue to pay rent which is $650.00 that I can't afford. I love the area and apartment me and my Son stay in.

Only belongings I have of his is a clean pair of boxers (that been washed). I can get a pic if need be.

Can anybody suggest what I can do to control him or get him to come back to me (not literally) but in a friendly matter and continue to pay the rent.
GotAlot2Learn

Re: Making an Ex continue to pay rent

Unread postby Fixerkitty » Sat Jul 14, 2012 7:14 am

Pay Me products are your friends. Also, try Commanding or Bend Over stuff as well--that should help.

Others may have more suggestions.
Beneath my feet I can feel
That I'm a slave,
Slave to Gravity
--Neuroactive
Fixerkitty

Unread postby aura » Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:04 am

AlfaSaint18

Fixerkitty gave good advice
Road-Opening, Healing & Herbalism
Forum Moderator

Unread postby jwmcclin » Sun Jul 15, 2012 7:31 pm

Thats a nice spell to add to my notes. Thanks for the info. We all learn here in the forum.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Miss Tammie Lee » Sat Jul 21, 2012 11:16 am

This is a great spell. Thank you.
#1606 GA
Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread postby GotAlot2Learn » Wed Jul 25, 2012 1:05 am

Thanks for all the feedback..
GotAlot2Learn

Re: Spells to Compel Someone to Provide Financial Help

Unread postby Mezan » Mon Jan 18, 2016 5:59 am

What can I do to get a parent to feel guilty and send me a significant (at least 12k) amount of money? I need it for grad school, and he is wealthy.
He and I talk only when I initiate email conversations, and though he is really responsive, I am sick of always being the one to make the first move. It's been ten years since I last saw him. I plan to do work so he will communicate with me more, but his financial help would be ideal because paying my own way would be tough for me since I already have student loans and other bills to take care of. What products can I use to make him feel guilty about all the lost time, so he can feel complelled to send mw money, perhaps without me asking directly? Thanks in advance.
Thank you for always taking care of me, San Judas.

Thank you, St. Expedite!
Mezan

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Jan 18, 2016 9:39 pm

Hello, Mezan,

You just answered the question yourself!!! www.luckymojo.com/compelling.html

I would work white skull candles using both influence and compelling. The skull candle spell is here: www.luckymojo.com/influence.html

Skull candles are great for this type of work.

Wishing you the very best

take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Also find me on Hoodoo Psychics
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Mezan » Wed Jan 27, 2016 7:33 pm

Thank you, Miss Aida!!
Thank you for always taking care of me, San Judas.

Thank you, St. Expedite!
Mezan

Unread postby yuma » Fri May 13, 2016 9:33 pm

Hello everyone
Please can someone help me.I need a spell to make a friend to help me financially.we only communicate through phone call ..and we never meet each other.
I m thinking of using compelling ,commanding and pay me oil.but a bit confuse about which candle to use.should black cat brand alter candle (green) be suitable for kind of work?
Thanks
hello everyone! my name is yuma,living in malaysia i am new to this site,

yuma

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sat May 14, 2016 7:39 pm

Hello, yuma ,

You can use compelling on a skull candle

www.luckymojo.com/compelling.html

And you can look at these WONDERFUL spells that Miss cat wrote: www.luckymojo.com/moneyspells.html

Wishing you the best

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby compelling » Tue Sep 27, 2016 7:21 pm

I used a compelling spell on someone and got them to send money, and was getting in contact with the person by phone for a couple weeks and I asked the person to do something else he said OK he'll do his best and I never got him since then when I call his phone it just rings
compelling

Unread postby Miss Aida » Tue Sep 27, 2016 8:29 pm

Hello, compelling ,

You would have to perform a new spell for each favor needed

Sorry!

Wishing you the best

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Tue Sep 27, 2016 11:27 pm

Dear compelling,

Without contact (his phone just rings), it will be difficult to get him to send money. Something may have happened to him or he may have broken free from the compulsion to help you.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby apngaa » Wed Dec 28, 2016 10:06 pm

Could i receive free plastic surgery by performing the honey jar kit on a random private-practice cosmetic surgeon using only a picture of them that is available on a website? I was thinking that after the ritual i would somehow make contact with them. Does this sound feasible?
apngaa

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Thu Dec 29, 2016 5:57 pm

Dear apngaa,

A honey or sugar spell is for sweetness. For friendliness. For kind consideration. It is not a spell that compels someone to provide financial help.

Your plan to "somehow make contact with the [doctor]" sounds a bit fantastical as well.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby apngaa » Thu Dec 29, 2016 6:32 pm

Can i use essence of bendover then?
apngaa

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Thu Dec 29, 2016 7:21 pm

apngaa,

Essence of Bend-Over might be of use to you, but not in a honey spell.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby apngaa » Sat Dec 31, 2016 6:25 pm

How effective would essence of bend over be if in my case if i have never personally met the surgeon?
apngaa

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Sun Jan 01, 2017 1:33 am

apngaa,

That would depend on

1) How effective you are at doing this kind of work.
2) How generous or resistant the surgeon you target is to spells of magic.
3) How you intend to actually neet the surgeon and when.
4) HOW WELL THE PRODUCT WAS MADE.

Since i do not know you, i cannot predict any outcome for you at all.

It is as if you were asking a manufacturer of art supplies, "If i buy a sable brush will i have a painting of mine hung in the Museum of Modern Art?"

My answer would be, "I make a very good Essence of Bend Over line of products indeed, so perhaps, with practice and luck, you will overcome the odds and reach your goal, but you would also need to be skilled and you would have to show yourself to those inclined to favour you, and it will be up to you to meet them."

I know that in my life i have used magic to achieve great and unexpected benefits -- but you are someone unknown to me and i do not care to guess at your skill or fitness for the work.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby venus_babe1012 » Wed Apr 12, 2017 8:34 pm

I'm Needing Help Please!!

I want my son's father to start giving me money on a regular basis not for child support but just for ME. Here's the situation, basically he dumped me right after our son's 1st bday and immediately started living with another woman. During this time he not only turned his family against me so they could accept her but also abandoned our son for almost a year. Now that our son will be 5 next month he wants to play Daddy. He's currently married to the woman who ( is unable to have kids due to her tubes being tied like 40 years ago, and now she wants to have mine) by the way has also made my life hell for the last 3yrs. I'm no longer hurt or in love with him but I want him to feel the way he made me feel (basically LOST, HEART-BROKEN, HURT)

I want him to no longer act like he hates or resents me. I want him to be loving and kind and speak to me with respect. I also would like for him to fall head over heels for me and willing to financially support me. BUT I do not want him or want him to leave his wife. I really don't believe in wishing harm on anyone. But he's like one of the Hatefulest & nastiest people I've ever met in my life. I just want him to experience how I felt for a little bit and then I will let it go. Is any of this possible?
I was thinking honey spell but all that is personal is possibly a t-shirt my son was wearing he touched when putting him in in the car.

I appreciate and help I can get.
venus_babe1012

Unread postby Miss Aida » Thu Apr 13, 2017 8:08 pm

Hello, venus_babe1012,

I feel so very bad for your son, he must be confused at this point. Poor thing.

The honey jar is a great start. Use his picture.

Also, take a look at these pages (bear in mind that the domination page has some other pages that you can like to that will give you full spells while others have products. So, click on all of them)

www.luckymojo.com/domination.html

AND

www.luckymojo.com/lovespells.html

AND

www.luckymojo.com/moneyspells.html

I hop this helps

Wishing you the very best
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby venus_babe1012 » Mon Apr 17, 2017 9:56 pm

Honey jar to stop being disrespectful?
Confuse on the Love Spells b/c I don't want to end up loving him only him wanting me. Will I also get caught in the spell?
Money spells for me to attract money to me?
Domination spell for him to do exactly what? All of the above?
venus_babe1012

Unread postby Miss Aida » Tue Apr 18, 2017 8:33 pm

Hello, venus_babe1012 »

1- Honey jar to stop being disrespectful?-Honey jar to sweeten you to each other

2-Confuse on the Love Spells b/c I don't want to end up loving him only him wanting me. Will I also get caught in the spell?-You state it in your petition

3-Money spells for me to attract money to me?-Yes

4-Domination spell for him to do exactly what? All of the above?-To Dominate a person

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

• Advertisement
Herb-Magic.com

Return to Ask Us for Conjure Help with Domination, Controlling, Compelling, Coercion