• Advertisement
Call Hoodoo Psychics 1-888-4-HOODOO

It is currently Sun Apr 23, 2017 3:34 pm

General Break Up Separation Hot Foot Questions and Answers

Re: General Break Up Separation Hot Foot Questions and Answers

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sun Oct 16, 2016 6:46 pm

Hello, +lakecityfaery1

Please read this thread. There might be more input there:

archangel-michael-spiritual-supplies-questions-and-answers-t1071.html?hilit=st Michael

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Also find me on Hoodoo Psychics
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

General Break Up Separation Hot Foot Questions and Answers

Unread postby cafecocktail » Sat Oct 22, 2016 2:57 am

Hello. I'm wondering if there are any spells to make someone hate another person. I have been trying some break up spells like vinegar jar, lemon break up and so on. But when I think it works, they get back together at once. I found that they would never break up unless my target hates my love rival. The rival influences my target negatively, so I'd like to take my target out of the rival.

Any advice is greatly appreciated.
cafecocktail

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sat Oct 22, 2016 7:32 pm

Hello, Cafecocktail,

Have you tried the break up kit?

www.luckymojo.com/spell-break-up.html

It causes discord between lovers.

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby cafecocktail » Sun Oct 23, 2016 6:22 am

Thank you for your reply, Miss Aida.
I've never tried Break Up Spell Kit, so I'll try that.

Well, I have a question. I'm doing some reconciliation work to get my target back as well. I'm worried about whether Break Up Incense Powders would effect my reconciliation work or not. Is there any problem with me using Break Up Incense Powders?
cafecocktail

Unread postby Sister Jean » Sun Oct 23, 2016 6:48 pm

Hello cafecocktail,

I don't think it will affect anything, but to be safe I'd recommend not doing those two types of work back to back. Do the Break Up work, let the room air out for a bit, then do the Reconciliation. Hope that helps!
Thank you, St. Michael, St. Expedite and La Santisima Muerte!

HRCC #1590G
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby cafecocktail » Mon Oct 24, 2016 4:32 am

I'm going to do my work following your advice. Thank you, sisterjean!
cafecocktail

Unread postby Rose » Mon Nov 07, 2016 9:53 pm

I did a breakup spell on two people that were starting to date.(my ex bf and my rival) Then after the breakup spell, I "froze" my rival away from him. Ive gotten a reading which stated my rival is definitely frozen (rival was also doing magic on the guy) However, on the more mundane level, she seems to stil be in his life, tagged in photos on social media, liking each others photos, etc.. so today I put some hot foot and breakup powders in front of her apt.

Then I realized.....DUH, I have her in the freezer and these powders inspire action. Would this cause problems or would the powders simply just not work, considering she is frozen in place?
Rose

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Nov 07, 2016 10:36 pm

Hello, Rose ,

You're fine.

You froze her out of his life. The hotfoot ought to help the freezer spell by getting her away

Don't over-think!!

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby HotMage » Tue Nov 15, 2016 3:33 pm

hello,
This is a more general question I believe, but i performed a break up spell for the first time and I felt so much more emotion, vibration, and power doing that than a spell for luck, love, or success. Is there a reason why this one may be easier for me to tap such spiritual energy into?
HotMage

Unread postby Miss Aida » Tue Nov 15, 2016 9:40 pm

Hello, HotMage,

Usually, this happens when the spell caster has more confidence or more hope in the work they are doing. Sometimes, it can be an indicator that the spell will be successful (not all the time but, usually)

Wishing you GREAT success

take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Beginner01 » Fri Nov 25, 2016 4:00 pm

My boyfriend and I have been together for a lot of years and he still continues to cheat on me with his child's mother who is very much aware of our relationship of course. Everybody knows about it and has for years! I want the ongoing sexual relationship to end but I still want him to be active in his child's life which I'm sure he will be & civil with his child's mother. Originally I tried seperatiom work. After many months of no results I moved on to break up work. I have done vinegar jars. I have burned 7 day candles. I have used scull candles. All of which I might add I have seen manifest & everytime I do a reading it says the same thing - no blocks, they will break up which if they do is very temporary. I've seen some very serious arguments and fights. The police have even gotten involved in their issues. However....after going through his phone I find out he's still sleeping with the woman. What more can I do to put an end to this cycle?

Signed fed up!!!!
Beginner01

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sat Nov 26, 2016 7:55 pm

Hello, Beginner01

Have you tried a Nation Sack to tie his nature to you?

www.luckymojo.com/nationsack.html

Also, continue the break up works. Just keep at it. Something's got to give...

Wishing you the best

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby dahliavon » Wed Jan 18, 2017 2:22 pm

I was wondering if there is anything to keep away potential love interests.
me and my bf broke up a month ago and i want to keep away nasty little women from my ex until we reconcile.
i had a reading a month ago we had the potential for reconciliation but i want to work on things with him and keep his focus on me
dahliavon

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed Jan 18, 2017 9:28 pm

Hello, dahliavon

Yes there is

Please read the posts here

general-freezer-spell-questions-and-answers-t8676.html?hilit=general freezer spell

I pray all works out well for you

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Rose » Fri Jan 20, 2017 2:40 pm

been laying powders to back up my breakup work of a couple. i know where they both live and ive so far put hot foot on her doorstep twice. i said "_____(her name) stay away from_______(my exes name)" i realize this may simply only be causing her to want to move apartments or keeping her from her own apartment rather than maybe breaking them up?

is this a good way to be doing this or is there a better way? Maybe breakup powder instead? or maybe one of the powders on HIS doorstep instead?

I mean, getting her to leave town would be great but i dont think thats very feasable to expect right now. I just want them to break up.
Rose

Unread postby Miss Aida » Fri Jan 20, 2017 9:05 pm

Hello, Rose ,

Yu did it correctly.

But, yes, break up would be a good idea. That way, you can use it on him too

Wising you the best

take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Nony65 » Wed Feb 01, 2017 6:22 am

There are several people I am wanting to Hot Foot out of mine and my boyfriends life. The first is a family with a newborn baby who are noisy in the apartment upstairs. My new job will involve working regular nightshifts, I can't afford to get ill from no sleep due to an inconsiderate family; they bang doors at all hours and have no respect for their surrounding neighbours. I want them gone out of the block- will a sprinkling of Hot Foot powder outside their door suffice? Or is it better sprinkled from the main entrance up to their door? Can I work the powder alone or will work like this normally need backup E.g with vigil candles?

The second person is someone I've mentioned before- a girl in contact with my boyfriend. She knew him from school, they lost contact then unfortunately she rejoined Facebook last year and added him as a friend. She's been talking to him, shows little interest in her own boyfriend and makes me really uncomfortable. We both have friends of the opposite sex, don't get me wrong, but I don't trust this girl. I did have a rootworker carry out work on her before but got worried so stopped it. My partner and I are planning on having our own family in the next few years, I don't want her involved. She comes across as really flirty and constantly asks questions about us. I want her gone. This time though, I will fully go through with it rather than grow anxious.

From a rootworkers perspective, normally the work should be justified- I'm not a rootworker myself which is why I'm asking- do my cases sound justified? I don't want harm to come to the family in the first case, I just want them gone from the block where they don't cause noise troubles no more. I don't care about the second case- I love my boyfriend to bits and want him to be happy, but I get a very uneasy feeling about this girl.. like why not concerntrate on her own relationship!?

Thank you for your help in this matter :-)
Nony65

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed Feb 01, 2017 9:10 pm

Hello, Nony65 »,

From my perspective, you sounds justified on both accounts.

You can perform the hotfoot tricks both ways. But I prefer the second option because there's more hotfoot being laid down

I think that break up sounds like a better option for that girl who flirts with your man

www.luckymojo.com/breakup.html

Also, please call the police on the neighbors. If they are making that type of noise after a certain time, they are violating the law

Wishing you the best

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Nony65 » Thu Feb 02, 2017 5:54 am

Hi Miss Aida, thank you so much for your reply. This is what I'm a little confused with; I thought "break up" was pertinent to couples someone wanted to break up, not just a girl who's not with the person she's flirting with. That's why I thought Hot Foot, as she would be moved away from my boyfriend hopefully, and get her out of the town she's moved to, scarily closer to us which is making me suspect something and her intentions are not good.

Also, could I work the family and her on the same vigils or would they need to be separate? Like I said I want the family out of the block and away, and the girl to permanently leave my boyfriend and cut off contact. Thank you!
Nony65

Unread postby Sister Jean » Thu Feb 02, 2017 11:53 am

Hello Nony65,

To really get this girl gone, you could do both: Break Up and Hot Foot work.

I'd say to do separate vigil candles for each situation, giving the girl her own spellwork and the family their own.

Good luck.

HRCC #1590G
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby jessanth99 » Thu Feb 02, 2017 10:07 pm

Hi, I'm new at posting questions so please bare with me.

I'm dating a guy who lives with his sister. He's in one room with his 2 boys and she's in the other room with her niece and son. He rushed to move to this particular apartment bc she didn't want to live where they were and he was tired of hearing her complaining.

Everything is supposed to be split in half yet she barely works at one job and when she's off to go to the other job she doesn't go. All she wants to do is hang out with me (I have a car, she doesn't) and spend my money. She knows that I will pay for most things especially if We're with his kids, but I do it for his kids not her.

Anyways, I've started to notice how she treats the kids when he's not around and I do not like it. Constantly yelling at them, threatening to hit or punish them, over NOTHING. She doesn't do anything around the house, always wanting his kids to do it all and getting them In trouble with their dad.

So I want her to move out, leave the kids alone and make a way for he and I to move in together. I know he doesn't make the move bc he feels sorry for her but he needs to think about his kids and his happiness.

This evening he mentioned that she doesn't have the motivation to do anything for herself and I told him its bc she has him, she's never going to go anywhere if she's not forced to. She has always depended on him for everything and it's time for her to grow up and become the woman she thinks she is.

Please help me figure out what spell to cast to get her out of the apartment ASAP and us to move in together. I don't want to cause her any harm or to get rid of her completely just out of the our way.

P.S. She's narcissistic and controlling, her way or the highway.

Thanks In advanced
jessanth99

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Fri Feb 03, 2017 3:56 pm

jessanth99 --

This is a difficult situation because not only do you want to hotfoot your guy's sister out of the apartment ... he is her brother. So it is as much a "breaking family ties" thing as it is a hot foot situation. And, on top of that, there are innocent children in the mix and they need help too and do not deserve to be kicked to the curb.

I think that Separation products (rather and the more explosive Break Up products) would be right here, and that Hot Foot should be accompanied by a rayer for her to find a partner, helper, friend, or other responsible party to help her care for the children.

You might want to look over the several dozen threads in the sub-forum on family issues as well as readng this thread from the beginning to get ideas about curses. All of the family threads are here:

ask-us-for-conjure-help-with-parents-children-relatives-in-laws-friends-f49.html
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby mizznana002 » Sat Feb 04, 2017 1:31 pm

Hey everyone,

So me and my boyfriend play xbox online and we chat and play with random players. For the past month hes been playing with the same group of players and within this group is a female who lives about a few hours from us(we tebd to usually play with people in other states or in a nother country so she lives pretty close) ive been feeling that their is interest for eachother even tho ive made it known that me and him are together. I found her number in his phone and theyve been texting. So what can i do to seperate them? Make them lose contact and interest with eachother? i have her gamertag(username) zodiac sign and where she lives as my info on her. Ive been doing a lot of love spells sex spells and sweetening between me and him already. I was thinking of doin a lemon spell on them to get them to be sour with eachother but not 100% sure on how to do it. What would you guys recommend??

Thanx
mizznana002

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sun Feb 05, 2017 9:37 pm

Hello, mizznana002 ,

Please see this page for instructions:

www.luckymojo.com/freezer.html

Also, please look at the many pages on this thread for spell ideas

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Rosewood » Sun Apr 09, 2017 3:57 am

Here I am needing help on this matter again. As I wrote in my last posts, things improved significantly between me and my man. They became better than ever and for the first time I actually feel that he does love me. Even more than that he seems more depended on me emotionally than me on him. Never thought I'd see the day! He has also fully incorporated me into his family.

The threat to our relationship remains though. That dirty evil whore is still around. I can't fathom the hold she has over him as she only ever uses him, but somehow bewitches him with her little smiles and eye batting. this has been going on for close to a decade! She firmly has her hooks in him.

Money has been very tight for him this whole year. At first I thought it was the usual post festive season thing. Nope, it's the whore still digging into his wallet. I am furious that I have been budgeting our money so hard all year because of a whore. :evil: What is worse is that I suspect the whore was at his home recently and helped herself to groceries I bought and paid for (sponging off people is her specialty). I just could not understand the amount of food that went missing in a couple of days! My man had no explanation for this either! :roll:

Furthermore, this whore is into hard drugs. I noticed last month that my man was not well physically and it turns out he used some hard drugs - during the time she happened to be in town. I was shocked and scared. He swears he is now done with that. I know the whore was involved! :evil: I feel she deliberately set out to get him to take drugs to mess with his head and try and cause problems (he always wants to appear "cool" in her eyes). She has surely heard that he and I have finally been happy together. She is known to become enraged when one of her "servants" shows signs of moving away from her clutch. There have been/are many others. The ego on this vile creature!

We had a big fight about the whore this weekend. She is ruining everything with her hold on him. He maintains that there is nothing wrong with it because he's never had sex with her. I have found porn in his browser history that shows he is still addictively watching videos of women that match her description. :( I also know when they've been in contact because suddenly he becomes emotionally distant.

OK so the bottom line is that this whore just isn't going away. I need some very powerful spells to get rid of this thing once and for all.

My man and I have been looking at houses to buy recently, but this whore's influence is going to ruin everything if I don't get rid of her for good soon. I actually believe that in the past he kept pulling out of house offers due to this whore. Obviously getting a home together will make it harder for her to come over. I can't stand that an evil dirty whore has this power over his life and by association, mine too. :(

I sprinkled hotfoot at his house Friday night as I believe the whore is in town or will be again soon. His doormat will not be swept again for a few days. I sprinkled it liberally as it blended well.

I also put some powders in 3 pairs of his shoes to keep him obsessed with me.

Please, I need strong magic. I don't want her to get very ill or die. That would be nice, but he will only end of playing knight in shinning armor should she fall seriously ill. Should she die he will mourn the bitch forever. I need him to open his eyes and hate the whore as intensely as I do.

Thanks for reading.
Rosewood

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Apr 10, 2017 7:48 pm

Hello, Rosewood,

Well, I am glad that you are buying a home together. Please just make sure that the home is also in your name. That way, you will have the LEGAL right to keep her off your property. Then, you can get a personal protection order against r if she invades again after you call the police the first time. Also, if she comes into your house with drugs, you can press charges for that also. In other words (as you had just sid), it will be easier to keep her away!

Please take a look at this spell kit:

www.luckymojo.com/spell-break-up.html

And also tis page: www.luckymojo.com/breakup.html

And have a look at the 4 pages here.

I pray that you can get this piece of work completely way from your man

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Rosewood » Tue Apr 11, 2017 2:50 pm

Thank you, Miss Aida! I appreciate your time and input.

We think alike on the whole house and law thing. I am glad others will be reading that advice too.

Wednesday evening I will be doing a love session for a couple of hours using the honey jars and our dollies etc. I can't risk having her get the upper hand on his heart again!

I am wondering though if it is advisable to do curse work over the Easter weekend?
Rosewood

Unread postby Sister Jean » Wed Apr 12, 2017 10:11 am

Hello Rosewood,

Cursing on Easter is a matter of personal preference, but since you asked that question it feels like you have qualms about it. So just wait.

HRCC #1590G
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Separation from EX

Unread postby Libralibra87 » Wed Apr 12, 2017 6:07 pm

I have a slight issue with the mother of my boyfriends child

My boyfriend and I have been together for some time now and one issue that we have is his EX. They have a 3yr old daughter together and she has a 8yr old son from a previous relationship that he helps her with since his biological father has never been involved. At first she accepted me, and said she had no problem with me, well now apparently she does. Her daughter had spent time with me and came home and told her how she loves me, and wants to live with me and not her which sent her into a frenzy and she kept her daughter away from my boyfriend for 2 week. Things had seemed to blow over and around the daughters birthday I got her a gift and took it to her. She got very upset and told me it was their daughter and I have no business being involved with her, talking to her, or buying her things and if I did she would "fight me". Here's the deal, I have no desire to take her place, I just believe if two people are involved then the kids from previous relationships are a package deal and should be included and loved as well. I expressed this to her from the very beginning. Now she does things like calling me and hanging up, she has called crying saying she cant handle the kids and is going to drop them off some where, when him and I are out she calls and says things like the daughter has been hurt and to get to the hospital quick (which has been a lie every time), that the kids are missing and have ran away, etc SHE ALSO CALLED ME AND TOLD ME SHE DOESN'T WANT HIM BUT SHE'S NOT GOING TO LET HIM BE HAPPY. Recently she started a job where she has to be at work  early and wants him to come over to get the kids up and ready, and take them to school and daycare. She has also threatened to take him to court if he doesn't pay for everything for the kids (clothes,daycare, extracurricular activities,anything else related to their happiness). I feel like its all ridiculous AND HE FEELS LIKE HE HAS TO COMPLY. I don't like it all. I have two kids as well and now we dont do anything as a family because his kids cant go with us and we both feel guilty about it.

I know that I cant get rid of her because of the kids and I dont want to. But she is being ridiculous. I dont feel like he should have to pay for everything and I feel like its inappropriate for him to go into her home to get the kids up and ready. There's enough time for her to get them up and ready and we can pick the kids up and take them to school/daycare when I take mine. Its putting some stress on our relationship and he feels like he has to do as she asks so she wont keep his daughter away from him again. Its also causing him to be depressed and its really starting to get under my skin.

What can I do about this situation?
What can I do so that she accepts me and doesn't see me as an enemy? Can't we just get along and help each other out?

I have done cut & clear candles for both of them with MISC so far.
I am also thinking about doing hot foot, separation,or break up. Or should I do all, if so what order? I was also thinking about a vinegar jar and attraction spell for her to find someone. Is there anything else I should do or any other suggestions?

I appreciate all the help I can get
Libralibra87

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed Apr 12, 2017 8:38 pm

Hello, Libralibra87 ,

All your spell ideas are correct.

That's the way to go

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Libralibra87 » Thu Apr 13, 2017 3:57 am

Miss Aida, should i do all three hot foot, separation, or break up or all three? If I do all three what order?
Also, is there a need to do an actual spell as well if I am burning candles with MISC?
Libralibra87

Unread postby Miss Aida » Thu Apr 13, 2017 8:21 pm

Hello, Libralibra87 ,

I am so sorry, I didn't read your last paragraph correctly. Please accept my sincere apologies.

I believe that the more spells the better and I also believe that vigil candles (such as MISC altar services) ought to also be utilized to "back up" or reinforce your work.

If this were me, I would do the hotfoot along with separation. THEN, follow that up with break up.

Strategize and watch them to see what reactions you get from your spells.

Wishing you great success with your spell work

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Libralibra87 » Thu Apr 13, 2017 8:37 pm

Thank you for your advice Miss Aida
Libralibra87

Unread postby Natneiva » Tue Apr 18, 2017 4:39 am

Hi. I have a quick question. I'm going to buy a break up spell kit as soon as I get paid but in the mean time I have done a vinegar jar to separate my ex and his new partner.

I put hot foot oil in this jar among other things with the intention of driving them away from EACHOTHER but I was just thinking about it and now I'm worried that it might drive HIM away from ME?

If this is the case how do I undo this work. I assume deployment in the usual ways would just keep it working. Would I instead just pour it away? I've been reading as much as I can to try and get the hang of all this but I'm still very new and I don't want to inadvertently mess up my chances while I work to pull them apart. Any idvixe would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
Natneiva

Unread postby Miss Aida » Tue Apr 18, 2017 8:48 pm

Hello, Natneiva ,

No. Not to worry

If it was your intention and your petition to drive them away from each other, then that's what will happen

Was your name in the jar? NO! So, don't worry

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Previous

• Advertisement
Herb-Magic.com

Return to Ask Us for Conjure Help with Break-Ups, Hot-Footing, Separation, and Divorce