• Advertisement
Association of Independent Readers & Rootworkers

It is currently Thu May 25, 2017 9:28 pm

Sugar Scrub and Honey Bath Questions and Answers

Discussions about how to use Lucky Mojo herb baths, crystal salt baths, and floor washes for cleansing, protection, love, health, and luck.

Sugar Scrub and Honey Bath Questions and Answers

Unread postby vinavin21 » Sun Nov 22, 2009 11:03 am

Okay, so this one is one of the easiest spells you can do. First, you take a bath. After you finish bathing yourself you will get the honey and spread it all over your body, concentrating on what you want and saying aloud your petition. For example, "Robert, be sweet to me and love me," "Everybody I come in contact with, be humble to me," and so forth.

Once you do that sit back in the bath water and just concentrate on your desires. After that the spell is complete.

This spell is kinda like a honey jar spell; the difference is you're putting the honey on you. It works every time. You should try it.

Happy Hoodooing
vinavin21

Re: Simple Honey Bath Spell

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Sun Nov 22, 2009 2:22 pm

This spell is actually pretty ancient. While simple, there is indication that there are similar rites that have been used by the Egyptians, and even in the Graeco-Egyptian Hermetic tradition. While I have not personally tried it, I have heard of it having great success. I've recorded some info on the spell from those who have used it, and have heard mixed results of how well it works on people who are long distance or are out of contact, but for those people you actually see on a daily basis, this rite works wonders, I hear.
ConjureMan Ali- Lucky Mojo Certified Graduate and Member of AIRR
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby vinavin21 » Sun Nov 22, 2009 5:31 pm

What info have you recorded? Please tell!
vinavin21

Unread postby CopperFox » Sun Nov 22, 2009 9:01 pm

A lovely variation on the honey bath:

Mix equal parts honey, epsom salt and the carrier oil of your choice (I like almond).

Add a few drops of essential oil; for instance, Lavender and Rose are good.

Lucky Mojo condition oils such as Love Me, Chupparosa or the like could also be used; in this case you will not need as much carrier oil.

Lucky Mojo condition bath crystals, such as Attraction, Crown of Success, Dixie Love, or Kiss Me Now could be used in place of part or all of the Epsom salts and would be very yummy!

Now you have a combined sweetening and cleansing mixture ... plus, it makes your skin feel amazing!

Michelle Hunter, a.k.a that Tricky CopperFox
Michelle Hunter, a.k.a that Tricky CopperFox
I will lift mine eyes up to the mountains, from whence comes my strength...
Psalm 121
CopperFox

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Mon Nov 23, 2009 1:03 am

Well there are many versions of the spell you've worked, but I believe it can be traced back to an older tradition. Anyways, I find that this particular working works wonderfully with women, but guys seem to get mixed results with it (this might be due to the fact that this spell is supposedly associated with Isis and female sensuality. Some versions even have an invocation to her, or it might be a psychological thing, or just that some guys don't like the feel on honey on their body, who knows?). Now, that isn't to say that it hasn't worked for guys, just on a less consistent basis then for women. I've also come across many people claiming that while this spell works wonderfully for them, they have to already be in contact with the person they are targeting otherwise it just makes the people around them sweet. Again, mixed results. Some say it works on people long distance, other say its to sweeten someone you are already talking to or someone who physically sees you around. Whether this is because the bath infuses your biomagnetic aura, or something else, eh.
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby IBMagnet » Sun Dec 20, 2009 8:04 pm

I am loving this idea of a spell. You compare it to the honey jar but the honey on the body washes away. Do you have to repeat it or does it work over time?

the water goes to the crossroad too?
IBMagnet

Unread postby jwmcclin » Sun Dec 20, 2009 8:40 pm

I am sure it is repeated over time.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby vinavin21 » Tue Dec 22, 2009 5:31 pm

The first time I did it, I did it for about a week straight. Then I'll do it once a week.
vinavin21

Unread postby maduro01 » Tue Dec 22, 2009 5:53 pm

Can this spell be worked on multiple men during the same bath?
Thank You Saint Martha for all that you've done and continue to do for me!!!!
maduro01

Unread postby Devi Spring » Tue Dec 22, 2009 6:13 pm

You could do it to generally make yourself sweeter to possible romantic partners. But I wouldn't do it when targeting more than one specific person at once - splits the effect.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - Proud AIRR member and HRCC Graduate.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread postby vinavin21 » Wed Dec 23, 2009 2:06 am

Thanx Devi, yea I wouldn't do it on multiple men either. Its best just to do it on one particular person and just have others be sweet to you.
vinavin21

Unread postby maduro01 » Fri Dec 25, 2009 5:53 pm

I LOVE this spell! It has already proven to be very effective for me. :)

Merry Christmas
maduro01

Unread postby maduro01 » Fri Jan 01, 2010 6:23 pm

Anyone else been performing this spell and have seen results?
maduro01

Unread postby lajolli79 » Wed Apr 14, 2010 10:25 am

Hello everyone I know this is an old post..I'm kinda still reading and haven't caught up yet lol...nway the last person wanted to know if it has worked for other people..to me..it's worked wonders!! I've been doing it for the past couple of years...what I do is if I want to make on impression on someone I wash my face then add honey, leave it on for about 15 mnts then rinse...if I feel a lot of energy and want to discharge I first wash my whole body with sea salt...making sure that I scrub down then, rinse .then add the honey..scrubbing up, I usually leave it on for a 5-10 mnts..while i'm saying my intention, I then rinse with water, but I let my body air dry ;)
lajolli79

Unread postby chy clayton s » Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:21 am

I was taught a variation of this spell:

You start with a Hyssop cleansing bath, stepping out of the tub between two white candles and then walk forward to stand between two red candles while someone else anoints your body with honey, starting at you forehead and working down in a spiral to the feet. In working the spiral, you turn, not them; they indicate which way you are to turn (to your right) and when with their hand.

Then, working from your feet upward, the other person writes positive attributes you want to manifest on your body in the honey with their finger while saying out loud that you will have these traits.

Then they start at the top and write the name of the person you want to attract on every place possible while still speaking aloud your positive attributes and how that person will notice them.

Basically they work from the top to bottom, from the bottom to the top, and last from the top to the bottom. The turning should end with you facing the two white candles.

Then you say a Psalms 23 and step from the red candle, back between the white candles, back into the tub, and rinse or shower off, step back through the white candles to the red candles ,and air dry.

I saw my grandmother work this spell four times growing up, once on a woman for love, twice on children to sweeten them, and once on a dog (!).

I've worked it on a friend once with just amazing results, and had a friend work it on me with good results.

I would love to hear other thoughts and variations on this working.
chy clayton s

Unread postby GoldenFlow7 » Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:26 am

Hello All,

I never knew of honey being used for spell until my Spirt just guided me to start using it and so I have been doing honey facials and have used it in a bath with just plain water. This was all prior to finding Lucky Mojo and starting to practise Hoodoo. I actually now see the key points in my spell work. I too have used the Salt to wash and as a bathe. I never put the honey all over my body but I will try it. I used the honey on my face as a facial because it makes my skin feel soft and looks radiant (now I know:)

Yupe it works! thanks for sharing I am loving this experience!

GoldenFlow7
Thank you God, Holy Spirit,St Martha, St Expedite, My Guardian Angel, Archangels, My Ancestors, Oshun and all Heavenly Hosts for hearing, answering my prayers and helping me each day!
GoldenFlow7

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Wed Apr 14, 2010 10:20 pm

Chy Clayton S, as I said previously a honey bath is an ancient rite that has recorded use in Egyptian ceremonies as well as the magics of the Hermetics. The honey is used to bathe in to make all who come in contact with you sweet. Of course I'm sure variations have risen from such a simple rite.

From the point of view of hoodoo bathing, you want to draw by going from feet up. Washing down is used to remove and uncross. So this rite does both, in a sense.
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby fruitsmoothie1 » Thu Sep 16, 2010 4:34 pm

What type of honey is used in this spell? Just wanna b clear.

Thanks on advance.
fruitsmoothie1

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Thu Sep 16, 2010 4:34 pm

Any honey will work.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby beautiful » Sun Sep 19, 2010 11:07 pm

This is really interesting. I will try it soon. Thank you for sharing!
you are beautiful no matter what they say...
beautiful

Unread postby splitpea » Wed Oct 13, 2010 1:13 pm

Can I do this so I can get my boyfriend to trust me,he's been hurt in the past that he accuses me all the time
splitpea

Unread postby l73501 » Wed Mar 23, 2011 5:51 pm

do i have to do this spell on a full moon, or any moon will work?
l73501

Unread postby Zarzamora » Wed May 18, 2011 4:45 pm

I wanted to mention I've tried this a few times a week over the last month or so, and it's very much improved the social circumstances in my life - especially at work. Also, it does great things to my skin - it makes me look younger and glowier.

Honestly, I think it makes me like myself better too.

So thanks! :D
Zarzamora

Unread postby candis » Wed Nov 02, 2011 10:55 am

I did this bath for several days and saw good results. However, after a couple of days he went back to his old self. Isn't the results long term? Do I need to do this bath everyday in order to maintain the effects?

Thanks.

Candis
candis

Unread postby Devi Spring » Wed Nov 02, 2011 12:27 pm

You'll need to have a more thorough plan of attack, and one that incorporates work directly on him, as opposed to working on him through his contact with you. You may wish to start with a reading and consultation from an AIRR worker to help you determine the best course of action.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread postby StacyLynn » Sun Nov 20, 2011 2:02 pm

I would like to give an update using the honey spell.

After I read about this particular honey spell, I decided to gve it a try to see what, if any, effects it had while I am around family members. My end result was a hug and kiss from a daughter who has never been a touchy type of kid since she was small. Always independent, and did not like to be held for more than 5 minutes at a time. Anyway, she came up to me and said, "Mom I don't know why, but I feel like hugging you", my response was :? "ok". I had temporarily forgot about the spell I'd done about 3 hours earlier. She wanted to watch a movie and she even put her head on my lap. LOL, I thought this kid was in some big trouble, that was until another child came into the living room asking who had honey in the bathroom. I laughed :lol: because I knew at that moment, it was the honey spell.

It truly works....and I love it.
Stacy Lynn
Thank You Saint Expedite
StacyLynn

Unread postby LEARNING719 » Sat Nov 26, 2011 6:09 am

I still have soooo much to learn! So my question may be a crazy one, but does it have to ba an acyual soaking bath? Is there a version for the shower?

cam showering replace the bath? Not just with this honey spell but baths in general. It seems that there is always a variation on numerous things.
The journey of learning is never ending !
LEARNING719

Unread postby Devi Spring » Sat Nov 26, 2011 12:59 pm

You'll find your questions answered in this thread: newbie-questions-about-baths-and-cleansings-t7529.html
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Re: Simple Honey Bath Spell (newbie)

Unread postby LEARNING719 » Sat Nov 26, 2011 4:02 pm

Thank you (Devi)! for responding to both my post!
I went back as you said to the posting for newbies on baths.

I just want to clarify tht i Understand! When doing a clensing I i need to collect some not all of the water to dipose of.

How I discard of the bath remains depends on the bath & purpose I did it for. Right?
ie: If you want to keep something close, bury it in your back yard. If you want to disperse it to a distance, throw it into a crossroads

my last question is with the Honey bath specifically. To me Its a bath to sweeten myself to others but not a clensing bath! So do i still discard some of the water & if so I would think for this bath using my back yard would be ok !??

Im sorry if this was covered, but i did read all previous post but wasnt clear!
LEARNING719

Unread postby LEARNING719 » Sat Nov 26, 2011 4:40 pm

Ok! so I kept reding & I get it. I can fill up an empty water bottle wih bath remains and use that, the rest gos down the drain.
But still wondering if I need to do same with Honey bath b/c to me its not a cleansing? :?:
my last question is with the Honey bath specifically. To me Its a bath to sweeten myself to others but not a clensing bath! So do i still discard some of the water & if so I would think for this bath using my back yard would be ok !??

Im sorry if this was covered, but i did read all previous post but wasnt clear!
LEARNING719

Unread postby Devi Spring » Sat Nov 26, 2011 5:10 pm

LEARNING719 --

It's still a ritual bath, and we dispose of ritual remains in the traditionally appropriate way.

Since you're looking to draw love, you can throw it into the East as the sun rises so that your love will be drawn to you and grow.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread postby watersandstars » Tue May 01, 2012 11:00 am

I just wanted to share for people who are considering doing a honey bath or covering their body with honey but are worried that it will be messy or hurt (!!) that it is really quite easy. I think the trick is to make sure that you have showered off in hot water, which makes the honey easier to spread. I have never felt any discomfort drawing honey up and over unshaven legs or pubic hair, and it is also very easily rinsed off the body and the bathtub when you use hot water.

I actually find doing a coat of honey over my body very comforting and sensual, and a great way to show yourself love and acceptance.
watersandstars

Unread postby bzbee12 » Thu May 03, 2012 7:13 pm

So if I understood right, you take a bath/ shower, be done but not dry, spread the honey on your body while still in tub, sit and pray and say petition out loud and then take another shower/ create a new bath to get the honey off.
Right??
bzbee12

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Fri Mar 29, 2013 6:34 pm

For all you honey bath lovers -- there are more honey baths in Deacon Millett's book "Hoodoo Honey and Sugar Spells." The book goes on sale in May, 2013. It is 96 pages long and is priced at $9.00 per copy. Here is a picture of the cover:

You're gonna LOVE this book!
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby Mama Micki » Sat Mar 30, 2013 7:22 am

Thanks, Miss Cat. I'd love to have that book!
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Michigangirl75 » Tue Apr 02, 2013 2:17 pm

Question/ do you pour honey over head as well...I don't want to mess my hair up.. If so can I use shower cap...How long do you bath in the honey and do wipe off with soap once done?
Michigangirl75

Unread postby happydomme » Sat May 18, 2013 12:13 pm

I will DO it and let you know what happens. The happy domme :D
happydomme

Re: Sugar Scrub and Honey Bath Questions and Answers

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Sat May 18, 2013 3:15 pm

LEARNING719 --

1) I want to clarify and expand upon what aura told you. Most people pour bath water in the yard.

Pour in the front yard or to the East for new beginnings.
Pour off the property or to the West to remove things.
Pour in the back yard to keep things.

The Honey Bath is for drawing good things -- pour to the East or in the front yard.

2) You will LOVE this new book from Deacon Millett, i guarantee! It contains five full pages on sugar and honey baths, along with many other sweetening spells.

BOO-GRI-HHSS
Hoodoo Honey and Sugar Spells: by Deacon Millett
$9.00

Click the blue Add To Cart button to order right here in the forum.

Good luck.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby TawanaNicole » Sun Jul 20, 2014 1:58 pm

I'm pondering a sugar scrub and am using LM products. Looking over my list I just wanted to check to see if it's appropriate to use herbs and roots in the scrub or should I stick with the oils?
TawanaNicole
TawanaNicole

Unread postby AStarIsBorn » Sun Jul 20, 2014 6:28 pm

Just wanted to report that I did the simple honey bath spell in the first post of this thread and it worked FABULOUSLY!
Thank you Miss Cat & Miss Aida
Thank you to all who contribute
Special thank you to St. Expedite
AStarIsBorn

Unread postby aura » Tue Jul 22, 2014 2:46 am

Hi Satinice1,

Using just the oils gives a smoother consistency but if you want, you can also add finely ground herbs to the mix.
Road-Opening, Healing & Herbalism
Forum Moderator

Re: Sugar Scrub ande Honey Bath Questions and Answers

Unread postby TGCA1985 » Sat May 28, 2016 7:40 am

Just want my boss to be sweet to o me and my life in general to be sweet. What is the best day to do this bath?
TGCA1985

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sat May 28, 2016 7:05 pm

Hello, TGCA1985 ,

Please read this page as people have already said how thy do it.

Just make sure that you state your petition while performing this ritual. However, everybody ought to be sweet to you after you perform this ritual

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Also find me on Hoodoo Psychics
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby TGCA1985 » Sun May 29, 2016 8:51 am

Hi Ms. Aida

If u don't mind please read my question again. i didn't ask how it should be done, I asked when it should be done.....I don't see any info on this thread that answer my question in relation to my specific goal. I know love work is best done on a Friday but because it's my boss and people in general that I want to be sweet to me I'm not sure if Friday is the appropriate day. please let me know
TGCA1985

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon May 30, 2016 7:26 pm

Hello, TGCA1985 ,

I am so so so sorry!

You are right, I didn't read the opst correctly.

Fridays during the waxing moon are my preferred days. But, many rootworkers don't adhere to moon phases and days of the week and their spells still work.

So, it's up to you

Wishing you the very best

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby TGCA1985 » Tue May 31, 2016 12:01 am

Ok thanks alot . Aida.
TGCA1985

Making a Love scrub for the body to attract a lover - advice

Unread postby Blanca Luna » Sun Jun 12, 2016 12:07 am

Hi everyone,

I want to make a homemade "Love Scrub" with natural ingredients to attract a caring, loyal, healthy, available lover in my life and keep my skin nice at the same time. So I wanted to please ask all of you for advice on:

1) what would you put in it? (Beside sugar, cinnamon, and Lucky Mojo oils)

2) what would you do to activate and program the ingredients? (Ex. Pray over it, put under the moon).

Any suggestions on how I should make this magical, homemade scrub would be enormously appreciated. Thank you!<3 Bright blessings!

Blanca
Blanca Luna

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Sun Jun 12, 2016 10:43 am

Blanca Luna,

I merged your question into the already-existing thread on Sugar Scrubs and Honey Baths, so you can start by reading from the beginning.

The book cited above, "Hoodoo Honey and Sugar Spells" by Deacon Millett, has great recipes.

Further sugar and honey bath recipes of various types are also to be found in the book "Hoodoo Spiritual Baths" by Aura Laforest:

BOO-GRI-HSPB
Hoodoo Spiritual Baths by Aura Laforest
$9.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby Blanca Luna » Sun Jun 12, 2016 7:37 pm

Thank you very much Miss Cat! I didn't know about this thread. I am looking forward to reading it and learning more what I can do and pray over the scrub.

Bright blessings!
Blanca Luna

Unread postby oraclenicholle » Tue Apr 18, 2017 2:12 pm

I have seen so many variations on here it's interesting to say the least. I have worked a few charms of my own that carry a ways, and I noticed individuals asked about baths and showers. I don't have the luxury right now of a bath, so I create a sugar scrub with a drop of condition oils and a base of EVOO, and use it as a final scrub for my body after I was in the shower with soap. With the oils in the sugar scrub, and I lightly rinse, it leaves me to gently dry and the surface layer of my skin is still absorbing the oils.

Another alternative I have done for quite some time, is create a massage oil out of the condition oils, and use it as a moisturizer for my body, or after I wash my hair, I apply a generous amount of oil to seal in moisture. You can also use these massage oils to massage your lover with to bring contact and spell them. Body splashes as well with conditions oils for clothes and skin go a long ways to. I have at least 20 bottles. LOL. Can't wait to move, and have a tub again :D
oraclenicholle

Unread postby Miss Aida » Tue Apr 18, 2017 8:58 pm

Hello, oraclenicholle ,

Thanks for sharing with us!!

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin