• Advertisement
Call Hoodoo Psychics 1-888-4-HOODOO

It is currently Thu Jul 27, 2017 2:31 pm

Hot Foot Incense Powder Questions and Answers

Discussions about how to use Lucky Mojo incense powders, joss sticks, and natural botanical resin incenses in your spiritual practices.

Hot Foot Incense Powder Questions and Answers

Unread postby sun369 » Fri Feb 22, 2013 11:26 pm

There are several people at my work place who are mean and play games. I dont like them at all and want to burn hot foot powder to get rid of them, but can I put all of their names on a piece of paper and burn all at once repeatedly or I have to do each person separately ?

Thanks
sun369

Re: Burning Hot Foot Powder For Multiple People At A Time ?

Unread postby candiijojo » Sat Feb 23, 2013 12:19 am

I wasn't aware that you can burn it. Does it come as an incense? I know it's great for laying down to let people walk through it---I believe that's the original use for it. It can be used in spells, such as a break-up spell. But burning it....? Maybe dressing a candle with it.
candiijojo

Unread postby Turnsteel » Sat Feb 23, 2013 8:21 am

Do not burn Hot Foot powder, you'd want to buy Hot Foot Incense and trust me you want to burn that stuff outside.

sun369 wrote: I dont like them at all and want to burn hot foot powder to get rid of them, but can I put all of their names on a piece of paper and burn all at once repeatedly or I have to do each person separately ?

I would make up a small paper packet for each person using a name paper and a personal concern. Place the personal concern in the center of the name paper, dress the four corners with hot foot oil and then lay a bit of Hot Foot Incense in the middle of the packet, twist the whole thing closed as you pray that they be removed from your life. Toss them into a fire one at a time as you call out there name and pray for them to be forced out of your life, that there feet burn and burn until they run from your life.

Then take a Hyssop bath.
Turnsteel

Unread postby sun369 » Sat Feb 23, 2013 11:35 am

Turnsteel

But the other way that is to write the names of all these people and my intention on a single paper, then meditate on it while burning. This way is quicker and more convenient for me. Can this way work too ?
sun369

Unread postby Joseph Magnuson » Sat Feb 23, 2013 11:49 am

sun369: It sounds as though you have an idea for how to do the spell, and you are intent on doing it that way, and are just looking for someone to back up that particular idea so you feel more comfortable doing it that way. You ask if the "shirt cut" of doing them all at once will "work." Well, yes, it can work that way...if it works for you. Some people feel more commitment is needed to get success from a working like this, therefore taking the time to do each once individually, but all at once in sequential order. Each practitioner has a different way of working. Turnsteel's above post to you was FANTASTIC and I felt no need to respond due to the thoroughness of the post. You say "other way" as if there are two ways to work this spell. In fact, there are many, many variations.
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599
Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread postby candiijojo » Sat Feb 23, 2013 11:58 am

Turnsteel's answer is excellent. It is easy and makes perfect sense. I can see myself using that method in the future when the need arises to remove more than one person from my life at a time. Thanks for that insight.
candiijojo

Unread postby Turnsteel » Sat Feb 23, 2013 1:18 pm

sun369 wrote:
But the other way that is to write the names of all these people and my intention on a single paper, then meditate on it while burning. This way is quicker and more convenient for me. Can this way work too ?

Probably not. The spell would be more focused and to my mind much stronger if you made a paper for each person an enumerated why you want that person specifically to get out of your life. But it may work, depending on your own gift for the work, the timing, how vulnerable the other people are, among other things.

Also just names on a paper, not a great link. You want something of them, hair, fingernail clippings, there name written by there own hand, that sort of thing. Just writing names on a paper and burning it with Hot Foot Incense (again don't burn sachet powders) isn't a very good spell.
Turnsteel

Unread postby sun369 » Sat Feb 23, 2013 1:37 pm

Turnsteel

ok, I will listen to you. However, I dont have access to their personal items like hair, fingernail. So, I will just have to write the name down on a piece of paper and do one-person-by-one-person.
sun369

Unread postby sun369 » Sun Feb 24, 2013 2:32 am

Turnsteel wrote:
Probably not. The spell would be more focused and to my mind much stronger if you made a paper for each person an enumerated why you want that person specifically to get out of your life. But it may work, depending on your own gift for the work, the timing, how vulnerable the other people are, among other things.

Also just names on a paper, not a great link. You want something of them, hair, fingernail clippings, there name written by there own hand, that sort of thing. Just writing names on a paper and burning it with Hot Foot Incense (again don't burn sachet powders) isn't a very good spell.

Actually the two main issues right now are the two very nice guys in two different job positions who are not suitable for them. So, their poor performances affect other areas of the company. I want to do these two jobs for a long time. So, I think since these two guys are not suitable for their jobs, I want them leave for me to take over their positions.

And there are several jerks inside the company as well, but I will remove them later. Their job performances are not affecting other areas of the company right now. They just don't show respects and are mean to other people.
Last edited by Doctor Hob on Sun Feb 24, 2013 2:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed inappropriate language.
sun369

Re: Hot Foot Incense Powder Questions and Answers

Unread postby Miss Aida » Tue Aug 25, 2015 8:00 pm

You can purchase Hot Foot Incense powder right here!

IPD-HOO-HOTF
Hot Foot Incense Powder
$5.00

PROUD member of AIRR
Also find me on Hoodoo Psychics
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby oraclenicholle » Tue Apr 18, 2017 2:26 pm

Question?

I have worked with my own hot foot oil and powder in the past, and hot footed myself. LOL. Only lasted 24 hours. How do I keep from Hot Footing myself? I don't buy or make It anymore, because of this. But I know that I am going to need to use some soon. I can not afford to hot foot myself right now, especially during the Mercury Retrograde. Any tips or advice would be helpful. LOL. Try not to laugh at me. LOL
oraclenicholle

Unread postby oraclenicholle » Tue Apr 18, 2017 2:28 pm

Another quick question is, can I hot Foot these Debt Collectors away. I don't have a huge amount of debt, but it is affecting my credit, and I need some things to disappear. LOL. Maybe Hot Foot the debt away forever, and never return. Just a thought.
oraclenicholle

Unread postby Miss Aida » Tue Apr 18, 2017 9:06 pm

Hello, oraclenicholle ,

We won't assist people on the forum with products not made by Lucky Mojo. How you hotfooted yourself is a mystery to me. Maybe it wasn't made properly (I don't know). But that should no have happened.

Please read this page on Hotfoot

www.luckymojo.com/hotfoot.html

And, yes, you can Hotfoot the Debtors

Good luck!

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Also find me on Hoodoo Psychics
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

PostThis post was deleted by oraclenicholle on Wed Apr 19, 2017 3:57 pm.

• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Curio Company Catallogue

Return to Incenses and Resins in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure Spells