• Advertisement
Herb-Magic.com

It is currently Mon Jun 26, 2017 5:41 am

Thank You, Miss Aida at AIRR

How to contact AIRR or HP for an authentic hoodoo psychic reading, conjure consultation, or magical coaching, and how to hire a root doctor.

Re: Thank You, Miss Aida at AIRR

Unread postby perez228 » Tue Aug 02, 2016 7:01 pm

I just want to thank Miss Aida for the great reading I had tonight and all the good advice I received. Miss Aida immediately put me at ease and gave me the hope and confidence I need to change my current situation. She's definitely no nonsense and gets to the heart of the problem right away. This was my second reading with Miss Aida - I went back to her because I trust her and I know she has a good heart and wants to help. Thank you Miss Aida - you're the best!!!!
perez228

Unread postby kelsiebear » Sun Aug 07, 2016 7:28 pm

I had my first reading with Miss Aida and she's AWESOME!! I am beyond happy to have found her and want to tell everyone about her. I was not at all disappointed during the one hour I had with her. Her reading was right on target. In fact, I scheduled another reading with her and I just cant wait. Trust me, get a reading from Miss Aida! She's the best reading I ever had. Thank you so much Miss Aida, you are the best!!!
kelsiebear

Unread postby Hoodooyoulove26 » Sun Aug 14, 2016 1:42 am

Thank you so much Miss Aida. My reading was great and spot on and told me things i had needed clarifying. I will definitely be booking another soon.
Miss Aida you are fab.
Hoodooyoulove26

Thank you Miss Aida

Unread postby Gabriela10 » Sun Aug 21, 2016 8:00 pm

Thank you Miss Aida for your Love doll, it was the best!!
Gabriela10

PostThis post was deleted by Miss Aida on Mon Aug 22, 2016 1:22 pm.
Reason: Double post

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Aug 22, 2016 1:32 pm

Thank you for your kind words, my dear DEAR friends.
PROUD member of AIRR
Also find me on Hoodoo Psychics
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Luna1982 » Tue Aug 23, 2016 8:20 pm

Hi how can I book a reading with her ? Do I just pay directly through PayPal and then try to call her? I can't seem to find any instructions on her page. Thanks everyone.
Luna1982

Unread postby Miss Aida » Tue Aug 23, 2016 8:57 pm

Hello, Luna1982,

You just send me an e-mail (the address is n my webpage) and, together, we will decide on a day and time.

I'll answer you tomorrow evening as I am about to go to sleep now

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby perez228 » Wed Sep 07, 2016 1:09 pm

I would like to give Miss Aida a huge THANK YOU for helping me with my very scary and complicated situation. We started noticing some paranormal activity in our house a few months ago. It kept getting worse and our health was starting to become affected by it. I had a reading done with Miss Aida and she was able to see exactly what was in our house and where they came from. Instead of scaring me, she gave me practical options for dealing with the problem. I decided to have a shaman come into the house to assess the situation and do a cleanse. His assessment was literally identical to Miss Aida's. It took him several times to completely clean the house, close the portals and do some healing on all of us but for now things are very quiet and peaceful and our health is beginning to improve. This could have had a very bad outcome had I not contacted Miss Aida and taken her advice. She not only diagnosed the problem but she followed up with me on a daily basis to check on the progress. She truly cares about the people she is working with. Kudos to you Miss Aida - I'm so grateful for having met you and will consider you a friend for life!!
perez228

Unread postby Newbie1234 » Sun Sep 11, 2016 6:57 pm

Can anybody be tell me how readings with miss Aida work? Do you call her or does she call you? I have a reading set up in 2 days and I've asked this several times by email but haven't gotten a response. Im really looking forward to my reading so I don't want to miss any of my scheduled time due to any confusion on who is supposed to call who. Please let me know before Tuesday if you can!
Newbie1234

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sun Sep 11, 2016 8:03 pm

Hello, Newbie,

If you have sent me your phone number, I will call you.

I am sorry but I haven't been to my e-mail this weekend to answer folks. But I have NEVER missed an appointment! PROMISE

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Newbie1234 » Mon Sep 12, 2016 7:34 am

Thank you! I did send you my phone number and you have responded to all of my emails. For some reason this question kept getting missed within my emails so I just wanted to be sure. I appreciate you getting back to me and looking forward to the reading.
Newbie1234

Unread postby Newbie1234 » Wed Sep 14, 2016 7:45 am

Hi

I just had my reading with Mis Aida last night. While I can't speak for her accuracy yet I do want to say that besides what everyone said about her being caring and sincere, I appreciate that she didn't pressure me to purchase any work done by her. In fact she told me it would be best to work myself and even if I did have her do work for me I still should do some of my own. I am not experienced at this so I was looking to have her help if needed. If she wanted she could have made a big sale but instead pushed me to order my own supplies and do it myself. This makes me feel at ease and trust her more. I can trust that when she tells me there is a high likely hood of things working out if I put in the work that she is telling the truth and not just trying to make a sale. Thanks miss Aida for the advice.
Newbie1234

Unread postby Kuntrygirl90 » Wed Sep 21, 2016 9:05 pm

Hello...
I just had my 2nd reading with Miss Aida tonight and as usual she was ON POINT!! It was such a pleasure to speak with her both times. My first reading she revealed things i had no clue about nor how to deal with them,but after talking with her everything became so much clearer. She is very kind, professional and the REAL DEAL people. I trust her and her gift and if you looking for answers and pure honesty, them Miss Aida is the person you should be speaking with :) . From the bottom of my heart Thank You so much Miss Aida for bringing clarity to me on so many complicated issues dealing with the lo0ve of my life. Sending good vibes all the way from Cleveland, Ohio.

Thank You
Kuntrygirl90

Unread postby greentea » Tue Sep 27, 2016 7:55 pm

Another big shoutout to a wonderful gifted root worker Miss Aida! Her magical coaching was on point and informative. She is fun and caring as always and her expertise in spell works is impeccable. In this magical coaching session I gained more clarity around what I have been doing and provided pointers as to where I should be heading toward. Thank you Miss Aida from the bottom of my heart. Take care and talk to you next time. Xoxo
greentea

PostThis post was deleted by Miss Aida on Wed Oct 05, 2016 8:58 am.
Reason: This thread is not for personal conversations

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed Oct 05, 2016 9:06 am

Hello, Everybody,

I want to thank all of you, from the bottom of my heart, for your kind words and your friendship. It means so very much to me. I love you all so much

But, PLEASE do NOT use this thread as a venue for personal conversations. That is not the intention of this thread.

I cannot "jump" and answer e-mails immediately. I do, however, answer ALL e-mails within 72 hours or sooner (as long as they are not excessive).

Thank you for understanding.

Aida
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Newbie1234 » Wed Oct 05, 2016 10:15 am

I apologize for breaking forum rules and if I offended miss Aida or gave anyone the wrong impression. I want to let everyone know that even while being so busy miss Aida has responded to all of my emails in way less than 72 hours she estimates, it's more like less than 24 hours. She has been not just kind and caring but professional and timely. I was concerned about my picture file being corrupted somehow causing email difficulty on my end which is why I reached out in this venue. thank you miss Aida for the guidance you provided me this far I will continue to do the work what you told me to.
Newbie1234

Unread postby RoseStar21 » Wed Oct 05, 2016 11:42 am

Miss Aida has been so good to me and I would like to say thank you for my recent reading. I can't begin to say how greatful I am to her for being so kind to me and being part of my life.
When I first discovered lucky mojo and wasn't sure what to do miss Aida helped me here on the forum.
When it came to looking for a reader I felt drawn to Miss Aida because there was a sort of motherly aura about her and I felt a connection to her .
I won't go into details but I have never heard of any other reader doing what Miss Aida has done for me and I love her very much for being so kind to me.
I also like listening to her on the radio , she is very funny.
I'll be booking another reading with her soon , after I've done some more spells.
Love from
Tinisha
RoseStar21

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed Oct 12, 2016 10:39 pm

To my forum family Members,

To my lovely clients (past present and future) who are like my family. And to our Forum Family Members:

I have never had children and I love you all as if you were my very own flesh and blood. Thank you for being in my life.

I now ask a favor of you....

There is a person using the forum who is very new with hoodoo, didn't finish/ graduate from Miss cat's course, and due to the many complaints we are hearing from clients, it appears that his practices are unethical.

There have been numerous reports that he is falsely using the names of AIRR members to solicit and promote himself (saying that he works with us)

Please be advised that I ONLY refer my clients out to other AIRR members if I do not specialize in a certain problem area (or if I believe that a different AIRR member can better handle the problem)

If a non-AIRR rootworker or spellcaster (or a representative of his....who would most likely be him with a different screen name) uses the forum's private messaging system to contact you to solicit his rootwork services.....

PLEASE notify me IMMEDIATELY via Private messaging system

PLEASE read this post: dealing-with-reporting-eliminating-spam-and-abuse-t4700.html#p362038

Thank you for your cooperation

Luv You all

aida
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Thu Oct 13, 2016 9:04 am

Thank you, Miss Aida.

This is a frustrating situation for us because so far, although we have received several complaints and also several queries regarding a non-AIRR rootworker and spellcaster who claims to be working in conjunction with AIRR members, not one of the people who have brought this matter to our attention has been willing to go public with a statement of events.

Due to the Forum's policy of not permitting slander, defamation, or libel, we cannot post the name of the one whom we are being told about via private communications. If we receive written testimony or audio files, we will immediately publish them with the name of the one who is falsely claiming to be working with AIRR members.

In the meantime, i want to thank you, Miss Aida, for working so hard to protect the Forum and keep us all safe. Much love to you!
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby littlewing » Fri Oct 14, 2016 7:57 pm

Thank you Miss Aida for looking out for us. I feel like you're the mama bear of this forum and all your clients. Love you.
Thank you Saint Expedite, St. Joseph, and St. Jude
Thank you Miss Aida and Aura
littlewing

Unread postby nena1974 » Tue Oct 18, 2016 4:49 am

I wanted to thank Miss Aida for a wonderful reading last week. This was my second and will not be my last. I feel so connected to you, like talking to an old friend. And you are so quick and spot on. I look forward to talking soon and giving you an update on my situation. You're the best!
nena1974

Unread postby Wish2016 » Tue Nov 08, 2016 7:34 pm

I have been working with Miss Aida for a year on a target with several complex issues. After many readings and coaching sessions, I cannot believe how far I have come and I am happy to report that one of my dearest wishes has finally manifested :D Not only is Miss Aida is patient and kind, but her readings are so incredibly accurate that I still get chills thinking about it.

Miss Aida, I cannot thank you enough and I thank God every day that he led me to you. From the bottom of my heart, thank you for all you have done for me and all of your help.
Wish2016

Unread postby MsFiresign01 » Fri Nov 11, 2016 6:39 pm

Miss Aida, I want to thank you for your reading last night in uncovering who was actually working against my Mother and I. As you can see, I have a plethora of issues going on with jealousy and envy but they all stem from the person you uncovered. I will definitely be ordering supplies from LM to protect myself and my loved ones!
MsFiresign01

Unread postby Happyntd » Thu Nov 17, 2016 11:59 am

I had a reading with Miss Aida and finally figured out what has been going on in a complicated situation. She was trying to give me information and I just did not get it, until tonight. Miss Aida, thank you for your messages. Thank you for the clarity and the piece of mind that comes with them. I know that Miss Aida is a messenger for her Spirits. I want to thank the Spirits here publicly for their guidance and assistance. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!
Happyntd

Unread postby RoseStar21 » Thu Dec 01, 2016 7:30 am

Thank you once again to lovely Miss Aida for my reading , she has given some very important information which being a Capricorn I am going to do my bloody best to turn things around because being the stubborn goat fish that I am I'm not giving up!
RoseStar21

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Dec 05, 2016 8:12 pm

Thank you for your kind words, my friends: my Family!
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby RoseStar21 » Wed Jan 11, 2017 4:32 pm

Miss Aida is a very helpful , kind and funny lady . She gave me some very good advice on what spell work to do recently. And all I can say is that if you choose Miss Aida as your reader you won't regret it !
I love her !
RoseStar21

Unread postby Blackbeauty83 » Fri Jan 13, 2017 8:45 am

I just have to brag on her... Miss Aida is everything she is like a mother to me, I just love her so much... She has helped me in more ways than I can think of, and there was never a time she wasn't there to guide me or just answer a question, her readings are always on point and she tells me what I need to hear even if I don't want to hear it.... I don't know where I would have been these last few years without her.... Miss Aida you rockkkkk ... I could go on and on all day long!!!!!!!! She is the best!!!
Blackbeauty83

Unread postby Happyntd » Fri Jan 13, 2017 10:59 pm

Miss Aida is fantastic in so many ways. Thank you for the honest, practical advice and guidance you provide through your Spirits. My situation turned a corner again as you told me it would. Thank you for your coaching as I have learned a lot from you. You are a great lady and I agree that you rockkkkk!!!
Happyntd

Unread postby Sapmoss » Sat Jan 21, 2017 1:34 pm

I want to post another update to the rootwork Miss Aida did for me a little over a year ago... cursework for a harassment and discrimination workplace issue..

Previously a whole new bunch of senior managers were ushered in... last summer as I updated..the corrupt ones from the past ( that covered for said local supervisor) were removed .. some not through pleasant means. The new local superintendent that arrived last summer... unknown to me at the time knew my harassing supervisor from previous dealings and did not like him! At the time I also started working a vinegar jar after researching how on forum...( LM products helped... reviews soon when I've a moment...)

However it was into this very fertile ground that I worked my vinegar jar that was already present last summer... that this new guy was on to sociopathic guys game! All was not apparent at first ..but these
matters were in the work for some time. Miss Aida also helped me with a reading.. last summer.. to point out that I was missing something. I believe it was the scandal of social media comments he's now exposed for..

After a four day suspension in Oct he's now on a month suspension! Not sure full reason ...there are several complaints...but he was exposed and caught for similar sexist comments Trump was exposed for on pussygate! We joke at work calling him Trumpar***** ., Trumparizing his last name! He's discredited and career in shambles. And it is total justice!

Thank you Miss Aida God Bless
Sapmoss

Unread postby RoseStar21 » Sun Feb 05, 2017 9:46 am

I just want to say how grateful I am to Miss Aida , she has so much patience it's unbelievable! I have mentioned this a couple of times already on the forum , I suffer severely with anxiety to the point where I sometimes need medication to help me eat. I try and do a load of spell work then if things aren't going right or something has happened I go to Miss Aida. This wonderful lady has been so good to me! I honestly haven't come across anyone who has patience like she has.
I am a nervous mess sometimes and Miss Aida brings me that comfort and reassurance I need that I can't get from others. Miss Aida to me is like a mother in a way , I've got a mother who I love very much , but I think of Miss Aida as a Mother figure too , so I class her as my Hoodoo mum lol
I try not to message her too much because she is only human like the rest of us , she does so much for people and helps so many people , I don't want to bombard her with things. I have a reading booked with Miss Aida ( I can't wait ! ) and me being me I wanted to make sure I had told her what's been going on because I hate the idea of holding back any information that could be important. So I'm there freaking out because I don't want to get on anyone's nerves , like I said I try and get on with things, it's only when I can't cope anymore that I reach out or if I've got great news. Not once has Miss Aida complained about me ! Never has she told me off . I don't know how the hell I came across this site but thank god I did because without Miss Aida I don't think I would of got this far.
Miss Aida I know I must sound like a broken recorder repeating this time and time again.
But I love you , I really do , I'm not just saying it . I mean it !
You are like a mother and friend.
And I appreciate you so much.
Love from
Tinisha
RoseStar21

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sun Feb 05, 2017 10:05 pm

Thank you so much for all of your kind words.

I am truly blessed by God for having all of you in my life.
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby RoseStar21 » Thu Feb 09, 2017 12:13 pm

I can't thank miss Aida enough ! She is amazing , I love her! Her reading has helped me with what steps I need to take next and has also helped me to understand what's going on. She made me feel comfortable when i had a phone reading with her.
Thank you so much.
RoseStar21

Unread postby AStarIsBorn » Wed Mar 15, 2017 11:36 pm

I just wanted to take a moment to say thank you to Miss Aida for introducing me to San Simon. I would never have known about him if not for her.

I have been doing horribly lately and every time I ask him to do something for me, even if it seems utterly impossible (and I mean IMPOSSIBLE), he comes through. He is amazing because he helps neutralize bad luck, curses and crossed conditions which I have been dealing with due to my ex best friend and his family. I can almost feel it after I light the black candle and say his prayer. I am going to make an altar for him. He's an interesting (and unexpectedly powerful) saint.

thank you again, Miss Aida. Your knowledge is incredible and seems to know no bounds.
Thank you Miss Cat & Miss Aida
Thank you to all who contribute
Special thank you to St. Expedite
AStarIsBorn

Unread postby meesht29 » Sat Mar 25, 2017 8:17 am

I am so blessed to have found Miss Aida. She is kind, caring, super funny, and honest. Her readings have given me hope and her advice keeps me on the right path to success. She is always there for her clients and is always quick to respond. Miss Aida is such a wonderful person. Whenever I talk to her I always wish that she was my mom! That's how wise her words are!
I will definitely be going to Miss Aida again in the future.

Thank you again.
meesht29

Unread postby RoseStar21 » Sat Apr 01, 2017 11:09 am

This is long overdue. Miss Aida is amazing ! She really is. She has played a huge part in my life , without her I would of would of been lost and hopeless, i really would.
She has been so good to me , i wish i could of seen her at the hoodoo heritage fair this year to thank her in person , but i can't make it.
She is like a mother as well as a friend .
I still don't know how I even came across this site but thank God i did and that i found miss Aida.
She is like a gift from God !
Thank you for all that you have done for me and for everyone else you have helped Miss Aida.
RoseStar21

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Sun Apr 16, 2017 12:03 pm

Those of you who know, love, respect, and follow the advice of Miss Aida will be thrilled to know that her first book on hoodoo is now available!

Cursing and Crossing is a classic in the making -- a compendium of more than 100 ways to jinx, cross, and generally mess up your enemies, written by Miss Aida, an Administrator here at the Lucky Mojo Forum, and a member of the Association of Readers and Rootworkers.

Read more here: http://www.luckymojo.com/cursingandcrossing.html

BOO-GRI-CURS
Cursing and Crossing by Miss Aida
$9.00

CURSING AND CROSSING:
Hoodoo Spells to Torment, Jinx, and Take Revenge on Your Enemies.

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

THIS BOOK SHIPS MAY 15TH. YOUR ORDER WILL BE HELD.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby Miss Miri » Tue Apr 18, 2017 9:36 pm

I wanted to come by and say a big thank you to Miss Aida. She gave me a reading this evening and she helped me so much more than I can possibly put into words. She answered questions that I have been praying to get answered and even though it wasn't exactly what I wanted to hear it was the truth and they were straight to the point. I know she has a direct line to Spirit because she hit on things that I didn't even have to ask her about! She is a wonderful person to talk to, I have to echo other sentiments by saying that it really feels like you're talking to a friend you've known your whole life. I was drawn to her because of the dog in her picture on the AIRR site because I love doggies and I have a furchild of my own. I found out that we have much more in common than our love for animals! Unfortunately she confirmed my fears that my husband has had someone work a curse on him so she gave me great solutions to get that fixed. I will be following up with her in the near future and I'm already looking forward to my next reading!

Some people, I feel are put on this Earth as angels to help the rest of us and I truly believe Miss Aida is one of those angels. Thank you Miss Aida for the wonderful counsel you gave me this evening. I feel incredibly blessed to get to know you and I feel that you are a prayer answered :)

Miri
Miss Miri

Unread postby Happyntd » Sat Apr 22, 2017 6:25 pm

Close to a year ago, I had a reading with Miss Aida and she answered a question I had about a person. After her description I told her that I had contradictory information from this person's facebook page. Last month I met with a friend who also knows this person. My friend started talking about her, without my asking, and everything she told me was as Miss Aida had said. This is not the first time that Aida has picked up information I am unaware of and later find out to be absolutely true. It's amazing how she receives detailed information from her Spirits and shares it in a way that is truly caring and compassionate.

Thank you Aida! I'm looking forward to reading your book!
Happyntd

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sun Apr 23, 2017 8:03 pm

Thank you, everybody for your kind words.

I love you all so much and I wish I could bring each and every one of you home with me!! MY Family!

And I hope that you enjoy the Cursing and Crossing Book (please let me know what you think). I am so so so IN-LOVE with the book cover that Greywolf Townsend designed. And he also drew the perfect (and simple) brain anatomy (inside the book) for our skull candle spells. The man is an artistic genius !!

Love You All,

Aida
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Wish2016 » Tue Apr 25, 2017 10:00 pm

Miss Aida is simply amazing!! She has been reading and coaching me for over a year and the accuracy of her readings is unbelievable. She has helped me so much- I can't even begin to express my gratitude to her. Plus, she is funny as hell and truly compassionate. Miss Aida, I am so lucky to have found you and truly, thank you for all that you do!!
Wish2016

Unread postby RoseStar21 » Fri Apr 28, 2017 11:24 am

I love this lady so very much.
I had another phone reading with Miss Aida this week and she was so patient and kind , I have a basic phone so I can't record or anything , so I have to write down what Miss Aida is telling me which I am very slow at because I'm not good at multitasking.
But she was so patient with me!
Normally I am a nervous wreck , like I can't even phone the doctors surgery to book an appointment without having a mini panic attack!
But when Miss Aida answers the phone I feel calm and like I am in safe hands .
She is very understanding too , I got rather emotional but she was so good to me.
Her readings are AMAZING. A lot of things she has predicted have happened .
And to give an example of how amazingly accurate her and her spirits are ,
she told me in a previous reading that my lover isn't having sex with the B***h he's currently with. And do you know what ? When he came to visit me he turned around and said " Me and her don't have sex anymore." Just like that , out of the blue !
Miss Aida is amazing !
She is my other mother and I love her.
Thank you Miss Aida for everything you've done for me and being there when I'm stressing out like a crazy headless chicken .
Love from Tinisha
RoseStar21

Unread postby kelsiebear » Mon May 01, 2017 2:13 pm

Where do I begin? Over a year ago I found Miss Aida through this website. At the time, I was going through lots in my life including trying to pass my nurse board exam. She made this special oil that included her hair because she had a vast amount of nursing education and experience. She told me how to use the special oil and three days later, I found out I passed!!! Her readings helped me a whole lot too and always right on key. I just wanted to say Thank you!!! Miss Aida for everything!!!! You are definitely an angel!
-Kelsiebear
kelsiebear

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon May 01, 2017 7:44 pm

Congratulations, NURSE Kelsibear!

Actually, this was a recipe that Catherine Yronwode gave to me to get my dog to do BIG things at trials. And she had me add the hair of a champion dog. It worked like a charm over and over. My dog outperformed each and every time!!

So, I just used the exact same recipe, only with my hair. I figured that having been a Level 1 Trauma Center Charge Nurse, a Nursing Administrator, and an Educator, some of my knowledge would be contained in that oil!

But, Catherine Yronwode is the one to thank because it was her recipe that she passed down to me.

Nevertheless, I am VERY proud of you, NURSE Kelsiebear!!
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby CO2 » Tue May 23, 2017 8:43 pm

Thank you Miss Aida, for being so patient and so kind. I feel so comforted each time we communicate. You are truly special.

You are honest and so very respectful and sensitive, you really are a people person. I am pleased to have you in my corner to keep me grounded. Much love.
CO2

Unread postby RoseStar21 » Thu May 25, 2017 4:20 am

This Lady is AMAZING . Miss Aida is the kindest , most generous , helpful lady ever.
She is the only reader I would ever and will ever go to (no offense to other readers.) if you have a reading with her or hear the readings she gives on the radio show you know she is the real deal! She has also helped me so much over the years.
Miss Aida does so much for so many people , i think she deserves an medal !
Honestly without Miss Aida and all the things she has done for Everyone I think we would all be in a complete mess !
Miss Aida , you are a Earth Angel !
And i love you so very much.
RoseStar21

Unread postby Happyntd » Fri May 26, 2017 7:52 pm

I had another amazing reading from Miss Aida this week. First, she mentioned a person during my reading and I had no clue who it could be. I believe the answer came to me today and I wasn't even looking for it. Then she received this message from her Spirits that was very clear and detailed. As a result of the reading I have removed myself from and ceased working on a situation that is potentially harmful.
Miss Aida is very ethical and caring towards her clients. She will advise you to do what is best for you and your situation. She is honest and will only take work if she believes it will be beneficial. She is wonderful and I feel blessed to be know her.
Thank you Miss Aida and thank you to your Spirits. I'm hoping to read your book this weekend.
Happyntd

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sat Jun 03, 2017 2:48 pm

Hello, Forum Family Members,

I am in possession of a disturbing recording of a man, selling his services, under the guise of saying that I buy dozens of products and kits from him, that I am very impressed with his work, and that he gave me the ideas for my book, Cursing and Crossing.

NONE of this is true. If you deal with this man, YOU ARE BEING CONNED.

I ONLY buy products from Lucky Mojo. All my spells come from either my Mother, my Family, Catherine Yronwode, my deceased Godparents in Palo and Santo and my fellow AIRR members (as well as forum moderators). PAASED DOWN FROM THE GENERATIONS!!

So, PLEASE PLEASE be prudent. Check with me first if my name is being mentioned. PLEASE !!!

DO NOT be afraid to ask me. Send me an e-mail or send me a Private Message on the forum.

It is neither my intention nor the intention of Lucky Mojo (or the AIRR members) too see anybody being scammed. We care about you and your well being.

ASK questions!! Ask us! PLEASE.

Aida
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby CO2 » Wed Jun 07, 2017 1:04 pm

I had my first reading with Miss Aida in November 2016. At the time I took notes as we spoke . She asked me if my spouse or myself was travelling, going on a journey or moving, as in relocating . As far as I know neither of us were going anywhere any time soon so I told her no.

She told me that one of us will be moving or going on a journey in the spring or summer. I just took my notes and left it at that.

Last night I met with my Banker to sign some documents and I took them home to read. As I lay in bed reading I suddenly remembered my reading with Miss Aida and ran for my notes.

I could not believe my eyes. The documents I signed are for a new house that I am purchasing and will move into in the summer, July month end!. If anyone has any doubts about Miss Aida please let it go. She is the real deal I tell you! !

Miss Aida you are the best. Thank you From the bottom of my heart for the directness and clarity of your readings. God bless you.
CO2

Unread postby mizznana002 » Thu Jun 08, 2017 6:12 pm

I've been recieving readings from niss aida a few times already and let me just say that she is an amazing beautiful person first and foremost. She has helped me with every issue and concern ive talked to her about. She has never let me down! She is honest and sincere compassionationate and definitely tells it like it is. From uncrossing to love work to prosperity and so on she has never failed me!! Miss aida ur the best and if it wasnt for u i wouldnt have grown and evolved as a person spiritualy and rootwork wise. Ur the best luv u xoxo
mizznana002

Unread postby RoseStar21 » Tue Jun 13, 2017 11:00 am

Thank God for Miss Aida !
I love this lady and don't know what I would do without her.
She is so understanding and compassionate and her readings are AMAZING !
Her readings are in depth and very helpful.
Miss Aida is the Real deal !!!
She is also very generous and a hard worker , she does so much for all of us and I love her very much.
I'm currently waiting for her cursing and crossing book that I've ordered to arrive and I know for a fact it's going to be amazing !
RoseStar21

Unread postby affie » Tue Jun 13, 2017 1:32 pm

I'd just like to add to these testimonials....... while I won't go into too much details, I'll just say this, Miss Aida at the time I had gotten the reading from you last year, I was like umm..... ok, I wasn't sure how your reading would come into play, but just know that everything you warned me of, I'm now seeing it happen, but I thank you for pointing all those things out beforehand so that now I'm in the situation I know who and what I'm dealing with! You rock!
affie

Previous

• Advertisement
Call Hoodoo Psychics 1-888-4-HOODOO

Return to Association of Independent Readers and Rootworkers, Hoodoo Psychics