• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

It is currently Sat Apr 29, 2017 1:22 am

Spells for Ex-Lover Ex-Spouse to Return Reconcile Reunite

Re: Spells for Ex-Lover Ex-Spouse to Return Reconcile Reunite

Unread postby faradurel » Mon Mar 20, 2017 5:03 am

Yes I am fine but as it was in a graveyard, I would say that I had more fear than injury (I thought it was the spirits that attacked me lol).
According to your answer, once the candle has completely burned, the glass must stay in the crossroads? The only crossroads I know are in town and the services of the town hall often clean.
Sorry, but If I ask myself a lot of questions, it's because the city where I live is insecure.
Yes, I read this page. According to the page layingtricks, I have two possibilities, either to put in a crossroads (sent from a distance), or/and in a cemetery (work with the spirits), other ways do not correspond to what I want to do and the rest of the article does not answer my questions

There is a crossroads at the exit of the city, but it is on a express way, I could throw the glass in the forest but without staying and it will not be exactly in the middle of the crossroads.
Should the glass remain intact? Otherwise I can break it and throw its pieces in a crossroads without getting off my car, which would reassure me.

Otherwise I can go back to this crossroads in the cemetery but is it a problem if I put the candle rather during the day (for obvious reasons)? I think i will choose this way.

Thank you so much for your help.
faradurel

Unread postby Crimson81 » Mon Mar 20, 2017 5:43 am

I recently purchased the red, and black double action candle which is used to reversed love jinxs. I also bought the "reversing", and "love me oil" in hopes to reconcile with my ex. I started the candle on a Friday since it is a love candle. I dressed the black half with reversing oil, and the bottom with the love me oil. On the third day into burning the candle. My ex tells me out of the blue that he had just had a dream we were about the make love. I'm overall impressed with how well the oils, and candle is working so far, after only three days. My only question is, will I receive any negative backlash from using these? And what's the best oil for protecting yourself from that.
Crimson81

Unread postby Sister Jean » Mon Mar 20, 2017 9:49 am

Hello faradurel,

Just do what you need to do to stay safe. If you need to drive up to a crossroads, open your car door, set the candle on the ground, shut your door, then drive away, do that. Don't put yourself in danger.
Thank you, St. Michael, St. Expedite and La Santisima Muerte!

HRCC #1590G
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Sister Jean » Mon Mar 20, 2017 9:59 am

Hello Crimson81,

Welcome to the Lucky Mojo forum. If you like, you're welcome to introduce yourself under the introductions thread.

I'm glad to hear that your work with the Reversing and Love Me oils has been successful for you so far. To answer your question about receiving any "negative backlash" from using those oils and doing this reconciliation work, no, you won't. Certainly if you were to do some heavy enemy work, you'd want to spiritually cleanse yourself afterward, but that's more to take off the potential sin of spiritually attacking someone, not to counter any form of "karma" or a Wiccan "threefold law." Those beliefs are not a part of hoodoo.

Wanting to a reconcile with a lover is not the type of work you'd need to spiritually cleanse afterward either. You're good.

Good luck to you.

P.S. I see that you are new to the forum, but you should be aware that it's against forum rules to start brand-new topics. Next time you have a question, please find the thread that is most relevant to your question and post a reply at the end of it. Otherwise you'll end up with a board warning.

HRCC #1590G
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby CO2 » Mon Mar 20, 2017 4:49 pm

Hi,

Just a quick note:

I started my honey jar three weeks ago. My husband was not communicating with me, even when I reached out to him. This past Saturday I called him and he actually spike to me. My jar is working!! Thank you my guardian angel for working with me.

Do I need to do anything to back up the honey jar? Thanks.
CO2

Unread postby Sister Jean » Tue Mar 21, 2017 2:46 pm

Hello CO2,

That's great you're seeing success with your honey jar! As for your question about backing up that work, I saw that you're working with Miss Aida, so I'd direct that question to her, so you're on the same page as far as spellwork.

Take care.

HRCC #1590G
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

I want him back

Unread postby Ola » Tue Mar 21, 2017 6:56 pm

I met this guy at a friend's graduation party May 2016.Actually the celebrant introduced me to him. The guy is suppose to be the celebrant's cousin. We instantly was attracted to each other. We talked and danced throughout the night. But I had to go work that night and left. We exchanged numbers and he walked me to my car with a big goodbye hug. He texted me to know if I got to work safe. He called very early the next day saying he wanted to see me before he left town. He leaves in Atlanta while I in Alabama. We hooked up to the next day and he came visiting at my house. We talked for long hours and found out we born on the same month which was June and planned to celebrate our birthdays together. Actually it was too good to be true. He even talked about marriage. He kissed me and said he really wanted to know me more. When he left for Atlanta, we stayed in constant communication as we planned I would come visit him first then he will come visit next. He was so excited about seeing me again that he kept begging for me to come. But on the weekend, I was to go see him, I had a lot of school work and decided to go the week after. It did not go down well with him and then the weekend I was suppose to go, he claimed he was going out of town. However I travelled to Atlanta as I had already hired a rental car. When I got there, I was at a friend's when I called him. He called back later claiming he was in church and had not yet gone out town as he had told me.He proposed I come see him before he left town that evening but because I was mad at how he treated me, i did not go. To cut a long story short, it was from there we started arguing on the phone each time we spoke till he stopped picking my calls. I would call and he would never pick or call back but he will text later with a hey,,,whatz up and claiming he is a busy guy. From there we just became distant. When I insisted on knowing what the issue was, he said I went off on him when I spoke to him on the phone when I came to Atlanta and could not see him. He said he cant stand disrespectful women and so decided to stay away. I tried to get him to forgive me but he refused and became more distant. I left him alone for a 6 months hoping he will call to talk about it but he never did. So, a month ago, I called him and a girl picked up and warned me not call him again. That she was his girlfriend and engaged to him. He also said I should stop calling cos I was harassing him. I am so in love with his guy that I want him back. He made me fall in love with him and then left me like that. And we have never been intimate as we talked so much about it that I have been looking forward to it for the last months to no avail. Pls I need help to get this guy back. Any help will be greatly appreciated.
Ola

Unread postby CO2 » Tue Mar 21, 2017 7:51 pm

Thank you Sister Jean. I will be sure to connect with her. I love her lots!
CO2

Re: I want him back

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Wed Mar 22, 2017 11:59 pm

Dear Ola,

An interesting story, but "I need help to get this guy back" is too vague for me.

Do you practice conjure?

Have you any knowledge of root work?

Are you looking for a root doctor (not available at this site, but we can recommend a couple of sites) or for the best line of hand-made spiritual supplies in the world (that would be us).

I have merged your post into the thread about reconciliations. Maybe if you rad it from page one you will get some ideas.

Good luck, and i would also like to recommend this book to you:

BOO-GRI-HRRS
Hoodoo Return and Reconciliation Spells by Deacon Millett
$9.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

Contents

Dedication and Acknowledgements 4
The Situation
Lovesick and Heartbroken 5
Return, Reconnect, Reunite, Reconcile 6
The Voices of Experience 7
Rules of the Road 10
When Is It Really "Too Late"? 11
The Spells
Who Do You Love? 12
Newbell Niles Puckett 13
Helen Pitkin: "An Angel by Brevet" 14
The Fabled Black Cat Bone 15
Pictures, Papers, and Proxies 17
Tumba Walla, Bumba Walla, Return to Me 24
H.U. Lampe's Famous Spells 26
Star Crossed Lovers 27
Love Uncrossing 28
Averting the Evil Eye 29
Hoodoo Bible Magic 30
How to Make Him Think of You 33
Forgive and Forget 34
Reconciliation Baths 36
Love Letters Straight from Your Heart 38
Alive with Magnetism! 42
Please, Saint Anthony, Look Around 45
Heart Lights and Love Lamps 46
Signs of Love 52
Tarot Cards in Love Readings 54
Personal Concerns to Aid the Lovelorn 56
Love Spells from the Drug Store 58
The Life and Works of Marie Laveau 61
3-Ace-Queen-7 Return to Me 65
Miss Cat's Down-Home Short-and-Simples 66
Lover, Come Back to Me 67
Graveyard Love 71
Stay with Me 72
Frequently Asked Questions 73
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby Ola » Thu Mar 23, 2017 2:11 am

Thanks Catherine,
Yes,I had Ms. Elvyra Love, do a reading for me yesterday.She said I use use blue and red candles.Thing is I am new to this and still a little confused.And yes,I already ordered the book you suggested.
Thanks.
Ola
Ola

Unread postby faradurel » Sun Mar 26, 2017 2:04 pm

Hello, I just wanted to finish to inform Lucky Mojo about my actions since you helped me. I finished the ritual a second time doing it for 6 days of the week (Tuesday to Saturday) and I placed the remains of my candle (ashes and wax) in a tiny shaded passage behind a container that Is placed at a crossroads but I did not buried it, I put it down and I left because I did not want to be seen. No one saw me and I did not feel in danger.
Is it good ?
faradurel

Unread postby LuckyLady1040 » Mon Mar 27, 2017 11:12 am

I have been doing spells to reconcile with my ex. I have been doing the honey jar spell for six weeks, the freezer spell for about a month, and ordered the Mercury candle and the Come to Me Candle from the church. The Mercury candle burned clearly. My Come to Me candle wax reading said that the candle burned leaving a light, white haze with a scattering of glitter on the sides of the glass;signs of minor delays, distractions and confusion.

So far, he hasn't contacted me. I think these are signs: one our mutual friends keeps liking my pictures on Instagram and Facebook and she is probably giving him updates about me. My ex went to the same stand-up comedy event that I went to. I found out by looking at one of his friend's Instagram account. He didn't see me; I had a floor seat(the good seat) and he sat in the balcony. Our mutual friend liked the picture of the event I took and probably told him about it.

My reader suggests I should do order the Road Opener Spell Candle at the church. What should I put on my petition? My reader also suggested to light a white candle with his name carved and dressed with clarity oil three times a week. Should I do any Road Opener spell at home? If so, what do you recommend for my situation?
LuckyLady1040

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Mar 27, 2017 9:29 pm

Hello faradurel,

That's good!

Thanks for keeping us posted

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Also find me on Hoodoo Psychics
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Mar 27, 2017 9:31 pm

Hello, LuckyLady1040 ,

Honestly, I would ask the reader if you ought to do it at home or have the Church do it.

But the petition could say: "Open the roads to allow ___ to return to me"

I hope this helps

take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

PostThis post was deleted by Sister Jean on Wed Mar 29, 2017 11:06 am.
Reason: against forum rules

Unread postby guffmyster01 » Thu Mar 30, 2017 8:59 am

Hi,
I don't know if anyone can help. I separated from my partner 9 months ago. We were just getting back together after a rough patch. I told her son off for being naughty and he cried. She told me to leave and give her space. I begged by email to keep our family but now im not allowed to contact her. We have a 20 month old daughter who she won't let me see. I've not seen them for 9 months. Just before I told her son off she told me i was her soulmate. Her son can never do wrong in her eyes. I know we are meant to be and when she gets cross she'll hold a grudge for along time. Is there anything you can suggest as I've tried many spell casters and all have given me false hope and nothing just taken all my money. I have nothing from our relationship I left with nothing. I look forward to your ideas.

Ell
guffmyster01

Unread postby Miss Aida » Thu Mar 30, 2017 7:52 pm

Hello, guffmyster01,

You might try healing spells to get her to forgive you for why she is mad at you.

www.luckymojo.co/healing.html

Have you also tried working a honey jar?

Then, reconciliation spells

www.luckymojo.com/reconciliation.html

I hope this helps

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Emjay » Sat Apr 08, 2017 1:54 am

Hello everyone
I'm Emjay and I'm new here but I've been reading for a while now. I recently broke up with my man about 2 months ago after finding out that he was sleeping with another woman. She kept telling me that he needs her she doesn't need him and now I got a reading that said she put a love binding on him. I've been doing a honey jar on him for about a month and a vinegar jar on them too. I've also done alum foil and alum lemon but all this is before I found out she binded him to her. He said she's not his type and he loves me which was told to me by the reader too.
Can anyone here please advise me on the best thing to do now? The reader said he's extremely depressed now too. I want this obsessive woman to leave him alone even if we don't end up together. I cried when I heard what she's done especially after she knows he doesn't love her.
Emjay

Unread postby Sister Jean » Sat Apr 08, 2017 10:03 am

Hello Emjay,

I'm sorry you're having to deal with all this.

If this woman has bound your ex to her, perhaps a good place to start would be to work an Uncrossing spell kit for him, to undo whatever she has put on him. Then, you can perform Break Up work on the two of them, followed by Return to Me work for you and your ex if the Break Up work goes well:

http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-uncrossing.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-break-up.html

Take care.

HRCC #1590G
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Natneiva » Sat Apr 08, 2017 11:34 am

Not sure if I'm posting in the right place. My boyfriend left me for his ex a week ago. He's taken most of his things but I kept some bits hidden to use for my work to get him back. I just found a watch of his and was wondering if I could do something to it to encourage a reconciliation and for him to open his heart to me instead of her? I'm already doing some break up work on them. Is there something I can do with this? Maybe dress it and wear it as a charm? Or do something and give it back to him? Any ideas would be appreciated. Thank you.
Natneiva

Unread postby Sister Jean » Sun Apr 09, 2017 4:05 pm

Hello Natneiva,

I'm very sorry your boyfriend left you :( Since the watch isn't something you could use as a personal concern (not like a pair of underwear or other clothing, or a used tissue), I'd say you could dress the watch with Return to Me and Reconciliation oils (LIGHTLY, so they aren't noticeable) and then give it back to him. You could also insist on meeting with him in person to give him the watch back, at his house if you can arrange that, which will give you the chance to put him in contact with those oils if you wear them as a personal perfume and lightly dress your hands with them. After you leave, you could even sprinkle Reconciliation and Return to Me powders where he will step in them (mix them with local dirt so they aren't noticeable). If you walk past his car, dress the handles lightly with those oils. If you even get inside his house, insist on using the bathroom to see if you can snag a hair of his to use in further work.

http://www.luckymojo.com/reconciliation.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/returntome.html

Good luck!

HRCC #1590G
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Emjay » Tue Apr 11, 2017 1:00 am

Thank you for responding sister Jean. I burnt a black and white double action candle with uncrossing oil and rue for the uncrossing. It burnt out into a puddle of wax with the wick still standing and mainly black wax on top. Not sure what that signifies. Is there anything else I can do? Since I can't buy the break up kit at present, can you tell me which products to buy for the break up work please?
Emjay

Unread postby Sister Jean » Tue Apr 11, 2017 10:19 am

Hello Emjay,

You can read about how to divine signs left by burning candles by visiting this page:

http://www.luckymojo.com/candlemagicdivination.html

You can find lots of ideas for Break Up spellwork by visiting this page:

http://www.luckymojo.com/breakup.html

Depending on what spell you choose, the materials you will need to get will be listed right there.

Take care.

HRCC #1590G
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Come To Me or Follow Me Boy???

Unread postby venus_babe1012 » Wed Apr 12, 2017 9:05 pm

Hello,
A complicated situation or possibly just Wrong?????

I met someone almost 7 yrs ago. He was in a relationship with another woman from the start but still, I fell madly in love and I thought so did he really fast. Didn't even last 3 months due to my bad attitude and temper according to him lol but thru the years we've kept in touch while each going on with our separate lives. We've shared relationship problems mostly mine, births of our kids, even jobs lost & gained. We've been back and forth with "being together" basically just speaking on the phone for the last 3 yrs nothing physical.

But recently we've started talking on the phone and getting close again. He's always said that if he wasn't with "her" I would be his lady. He's not happy nor is he in love with her but he feels guilty about the thought of leaving b/c they have children small. But he told me he loves me again. I want him to love and adore me, financially support me without me having to ask (HE's VERY STINGY ) and I want him to want to ask me to marry him. I'm not sure how to make any of this happen or if it's right to even try to.

Advice please. All opinions welcome
venus_babe1012

Unread postby Emjay » Sat Apr 15, 2017 7:33 am

Hi everyone
Do you know if I can use a black side by side male and female candle for break up? If so should I separate it and which oil or powder should I use please?
Emjay

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sat Apr 15, 2017 8:38 pm

Hello, venus_babe1012 ,

On the mid lower right side of the page that I am going to give you, there is a picture of how to break them up and move him toward you.

www.luckymojo.com/breakup.html

Then, you would have to do work in steps like: Come to me; Follow Me Boy, Stay with me, Love Me, then, Marrriage.

So, it is not all one spell

Each spell would be a different spell

www.luckymojo.com/cometome.html

www.luckymojo.com/followmeboy.html

www.luckymojo.com/staywithme.html

www.luckymojo.com/loveme.html

www.luckymojo.com/marriage.html

To make him give you money, that would be Cleo May

www.luckymojo.com/cleomay.html

Wishing you the best

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sat Apr 15, 2017 8:40 pm

Hello, Emjay ,

Yes, you would cut them apart with a knife to symbolize the cutting away of their bond

Break up oil and incense is good for this:

www.luckymojo.com/breakup.html

I hope this helps

take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Emjay » Tue Apr 18, 2017 12:39 am

Thank you miss Aida. I've already started to burn it. Can I still cut it now or closer to the end of the 7 days?
Emjay

Unread postby Miss Aida » Tue Apr 18, 2017 8:37 pm

Hello, Emjay,

Either way is fine BUT I like to do I right away.

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Emjay » Tue Apr 18, 2017 11:32 pm

I just tried to cut them apart and a piece of the male broke off so I'm not going to cut it further until that part has burnt down. Do you think that means anything? Should I redo it after it has finish burning?

Thanks ms Aida
Emjay

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed Apr 19, 2017 8:44 pm

Hello, Emjay,

it could mean that the male will break up first but I wasn't there to see what happened.

Nevertheless, it can't hurt to do another one (and only help).

It would be interesting to know if with the next candle, it the male burns down faster or more complete. Then, we would know exactly what the first candle represented

take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Emjay » Sat Apr 22, 2017 2:05 pm

Hi ms Aida
I really appreciate your help. I finished now but the male broke up in a few pieces. However it finished burning before hers but still left a bit unburnt but not as much as hers. I was wondering if my knife wasn't sharp enough to cut it or do you think I should buy the back to back one next time?
Ms Aida I'm also wondering if I can do anything else to make him stop talking and having intercourse with her for good. Even if I can do something to make her leave him and maybe find another man. Thanks again
Emjay

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Sun Apr 23, 2017 12:37 am

Hello, Emjay,

Questions about stopping someone from having sx with someone else are a different subject than trying to get someone to return. The two types of work are quite different. You can do bith at once, but this thread is to return a lover.

Miss Aida will be glad to help, i am sure, if you post in an appropriate area of the forum.

Thanks.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby Phillion » Wed Apr 26, 2017 9:58 pm

Hi, My name is Phil. Long story short, my girlfriend broke up with me almost three months ago because of my ex. She was telling her lies about me and her so she ended things between us because she thinks that she couldnt trust me. I tried couple of Spellcasters during the 3 months in order to bring her back but unsuccessful. There's one of the spellcaster who told me that my ex put a black magic on us so we don't get together. He's been trying to get us back together for now almost 2 months. I'm starting to think he was just a liar and just told me what I wanted to her. Just for the record, she started talking to a new guy recently. She's trying to move on. But I don't want to lose her just bcause of some misunderstandings that happened between us. Please what can I do?
Phillion

Unread postby Miss Aida » Thu Apr 27, 2017 7:40 pm

Hello, Phillion,

I'm so sorry

I can't speak for other spellcasters. But, have you tried working with an AIRR member?

Maybe just get a reading on this to find out exactly what is going on.

http://readersandrootworkers.org

Also, have you considered a spell yourself? here's a good one:

www.luckymojo.com/reconciliation.html

Wishing you the very best

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Phillion » Thu Apr 27, 2017 9:51 pm

No, I havent tried working with an AIRR member. Should i consider doing that? i haven't done any spell personally per-say. i did a candle spell with oil 3 weeks ago. still haven't seen any result
Phillion

Previous

• Advertisement
Herb-Magic.com

Return to Ask Us for Conjure Help with Love, Romance, Marriage, Reconciliation