Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells for Help to Get Licenses from Government Officials

gcn2u

Spells for Help to Get Licenses from Government Officials

Unread post by gcn2u » Thu May 20, 2010 10:44 am

My friend use to work for construction and he stopped doing it for a few years and he is trying to get back into it again. He want to get his liscense re-newed and something getting about Plan A instead of getting Plan B, again in the city. But, after making several calls and no answers he went there personally. The secretary told him to see the man in charge what he did. The guy in charge kept brushing him off saying you need this and that paper which my friend showed him the papers for that he asked for and he has no bad record.

He was suppose to go to a meeting with the rest of the construction workers, but he was later told there is no more room so he don't need to come. They refuse to see him, but it seems as though they going back to corrupting and have their inside guys to handle construction. I was trying to see what 7 day candles, oils and perhaps herbs will be good for his situation. I was thinking he should have the Crown Of Success bag and oil and Five-Finger Grass oil before he go back to his meeting this Wednesday..Any suggestions?

Also, is there a saint for construction workers?

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator
Re: HELP WITH SNEAKY CITY OFFICIALS-PLS

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Thu May 20, 2010 2:02 pm

Work the carrot and the stick on the guys in charge. Put them in a honey jar with your friend to help sweeten them to his case. You can add some compelling and commanding elements to the honey jar as well for a bit of an edge to it. Or you can work a separate domination working to help bend them to your will. If these people work for the city getting their names and photos may be as simple as looking them up online.

A good domination trick that helps set fire to the heels of officials who are dragging arse is to take their photo and put it under an overturned saucer. Dress a purple candle with a domination oil (Command, Control, Essense of Bend Over, Domination) with their name and your command ("Give so and so his license" or something to that effect). Place this on an overturned saucer and ring the entire thing with a sachet powder. Tell that person to do what you tell them to do, that they can't escape your will. Then place another ring of sachet powder a little closer to the candle. Repeat the command. Keep doing this until the ring reaches the candle. At this point sprinkle the lit candle with powder and demand what you want from them. Let the candle burn all the way down and dispose.

Dress all of his papers with Court Case which will cut through paper-pushing and will get anyone who touches the papers to favor the case.

If you are familiar with St. Joseph you might consider petitioning him as he's the patron of workers and helps people find jobs.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Thu May 20, 2010 2:47 pm

I like that domination spell ConjureMan...
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

gcn2u

Unread post by gcn2u » Fri May 21, 2010 6:36 am

ConjureMan wrote:Work the carrot and the stick on the guys in charge. Put them in a honey jar with your friend to help sweeten them to his case. You can add some compelling and commanding elements to the honey jar as well for a bit of an edge to it. Or you can work a separate domination working to help bend them to your will. If these people work for the city getting their names and photos may be as simple as looking them up online.

A good domination trick that helps set fire to the heels of officials who are dragging arse is to take their photo and put it under an overturned saucer. Dress a purple candle with a domination oil (Command, Control, Essense of Bend Over, Domination) with their name and your command ("Give so and so his license" or something to that effect). Place this on an overturned saucer and ring the entire thing with a sachet powder. Tell that person to do what you tell them to do, that they can't escape your will. Then place another ring of sachet powder a little closer to the candle. Repeat the command. Keep doing this until the ring reaches the candle. At this point sprinkle the lit candle with powder and demand what you want from them. Let the candle burn all the way down and dispose.

Dress all of his papers with Court Case which will cut through paper-pushing and will get anyone who touches the papers to favor the case. If you are familiar with St. Joseph you might consider petitioning him as he's the patron of workers and helps people find jobs.

I have a question what is a honey jar? Is there certain ingrediants that is needed to make the honey jar or is it bought from LM?

Do LM have rush delivery for U.S.?

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Fri May 21, 2010 6:39 am

Please search the forum - honey jars have been talked about many many many times before.
Also see this page: http://www.luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

mojo69
Forum Member

Possible trouble from pharmacy board

Unread post by mojo69 » Sat Nov 12, 2011 2:49 pm

Hello,

I am a pharmacist and I (out of kindness) gave an anti nausea medication to one my technicians. I lost my job and now my license is at risk or a least a fine. Can anyone give me help with this. I need something I can do quickly, may not have time to order supplies before the case comes up. Thanks in advance.

Max

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator
Re: Possible trouble from pharmacy board

Unread post by MissMichaele » Sat Nov 12, 2011 9:22 pm

[*]Call the Missionary Independent Spiritual Church and have them light a Court Case candle for you. Make sure you tell them you need a candle ASAP.
http://missionary-independent.org/
707-887-7808

[*]Put up a prayer request at the Crystal Silence League. Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele
Forum Moderator - Member of AIRR

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:23 pm

Also, its not too late to post a request for a free reading on the Lucky Mojo Rootwork Hour (radio-show-pre-call-id-november-13th,-2011-t16437.html)

You can get a reading and recommended conjure to boot. Please please follow MissMichaele's advice also.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

mojo69
Forum Member

Unread post by mojo69 » Sun Nov 13, 2011 8:27 am

I need to email my request for the candle lighting but I don't have the email address and can't find it on the website. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks, mojo69

summerlove
Forum Member

Need to help relative for a security clearance

Unread post by summerlove » Wed Sep 12, 2012 8:11 pm

Hi,

I just found out a relative needs some work done. I am still new and I need your help on suggestions: My relative is coming to the city Friday to retain an attorney for a gov't security clearance. The clearance was taken wrongfully in the first place by a judge with no stated reason (we have documentation) from wrongful accusations and actions. The case was won, but they took the clearance. In order to keep the job promotion the clearance is needed. So it is time to fight back! This equates work, in which they are unaware I am trying to help. I want to nip this in the bud . Thanks in advance for any suggestions

summerlove
Forum Member

Re: Need to help relative for a security clearance

Unread post by summerlove » Fri Sep 14, 2012 12:44 pm

looks like I ll have to take this to the radio show is probably best

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Courts, Crimes, Custody, Visas, Immigration, Parole”