• Advertisement
Herb-Magic.com

It is currently Sun Apr 23, 2017 9:41 am

Reconciliation Spell Kit Questions and Answers

Discussions about how to use Lucky Mojo prepared or pre-made spell kits, painted bottle spells, vinegar bottles, and honey jar spells.

Re: Reconciliation Spell Kit Questions and Answers

Unread postby beauty41 » Wed Apr 19, 2017 9:20 pm

Hello! So here is my current dillema..and before I start, yes ive had many readings on my situation, & I also read tarot which seems to back up my readings beautifully;)...so 2 yrs ago, I did my very 1st spell (rec kit) on an ex boyfriend whom I was with for many yrs. I also did a rec honey jar along with the kit(all LM products!)& I have continued working the honey jar frequently, while hitting my target from different angles with other spell kits. 8 mos ago, I wished him a happy birthday, & my ex actually spoke to me.:) this took a year & some change after my rec spell, but it worked! It had been many yrs since he had spoken to me, much less in a kind manner, so for me, this was nothing short of miraculous. A few days later, I accidentally hit a button on messenger with my new phone, & it called him!:(....& I couldn't get the damn phone to stop ringing!...:( so, before I could message him to say that I wasnt trying to call him, that it was an accident, he had blocked me from sending him messages....and just like that, I was back to square one!:( it has now been 8 months, & I am still blocked from sending him messages, nor have I heard from him. As you can imagine, I was highly encouraged by my target responding to me, only to be cut off again a few days later because of a harmless accident! I was devastated...so I have another rec kit from LM, & im just wondering if it is wise to give that another shot? This will be the only kit I've done twice. Thank you!:)
beauty41

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed Apr 19, 2017 9:34 pm

Hello, beauty41 ,

It's worth a try.

But, why didn't he just answer the phone?

Is he mad about something else? I can't imagine being upset because the phone rang.

Yu may want to try a healing spell immediately before the reconciliation spell to see if he can get over whatever the heck he's mad about

www.luckymojo.com/healing.html

Wishing you the best

take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Also find me on Hoodoo Psychics
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby beauty41 » Wed Apr 19, 2017 10:21 pm

Thanks miss Aida for responding...and to answer your question, your guess is as good as mine! Lol...I can say however, that 1-he is stubborn as hell, 2- he is married to someone now(though I hear he's not happy) and has 2 little ones. It is very possible they were all near him as it was a Sunday morning around 10am. But with him, who knows & ive given myself headaches trying to figure him out! He's always been complicated and I see that hasnt changed... Ive already told myself I am done trying after this last spell because its very frustrating. As much as I would love to try the healing kit, it took over a month to get my rec, and with the waxing moon coming next week, I cant afford to wait.:)
beauty41

Unread postby beauty41 » Wed Apr 19, 2017 10:23 pm

I also just completed 2 road opener vigils that came out great, so fingers crossed!:)
beauty41

Previous

• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Curio Company Catallogue

Return to Spell Kits, Bottle Spells, Vinegar Bottles, and Honey Jars in Hoodoo