• Advertisement
Missionary-Independent.org

It is currently Tue Oct 17, 2017 6:15 pm

Reconciliation Spell Kit Questions and Answers

Discussions about how to use Lucky Mojo prepared or pre-made spell kits, painted bottle spells, vinegar bottles, and honey jar spells.

Re: Reconciliation Spell Kit Questions and Answers

Unread postby beauty41 » Wed Apr 19, 2017 9:20 pm

Hello! So here is my current dillema..and before I start, yes ive had many readings on my situation, & I also read tarot which seems to back up my readings beautifully;)...so 2 yrs ago, I did my very 1st spell (rec kit) on an ex boyfriend whom I was with for many yrs. I also did a rec honey jar along with the kit(all LM products!)& I have continued working the honey jar frequently, while hitting my target from different angles with other spell kits. 8 mos ago, I wished him a happy birthday, & my ex actually spoke to me.:) this took a year & some change after my rec spell, but it worked! It had been many yrs since he had spoken to me, much less in a kind manner, so for me, this was nothing short of miraculous. A few days later, I accidentally hit a button on messenger with my new phone, & it called him!:(....& I couldn't get the damn phone to stop ringing!...:( so, before I could message him to say that I wasnt trying to call him, that it was an accident, he had blocked me from sending him messages....and just like that, I was back to square one!:( it has now been 8 months, & I am still blocked from sending him messages, nor have I heard from him. As you can imagine, I was highly encouraged by my target responding to me, only to be cut off again a few days later because of a harmless accident! I was devastated...so I have another rec kit from LM, & im just wondering if it is wise to give that another shot? This will be the only kit I've done twice. Thank you!:)
beauty41

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed Apr 19, 2017 9:34 pm

Hello, beauty41 ,

It's worth a try.

But, why didn't he just answer the phone?

Is he mad about something else? I can't imagine being upset because the phone rang.

Yu may want to try a healing spell immediately before the reconciliation spell to see if he can get over whatever the heck he's mad about

www.luckymojo.com/healing.html

Wishing you the best

take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Also find me on Hoodoo Psychics
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby beauty41 » Wed Apr 19, 2017 10:21 pm

Thanks miss Aida for responding...and to answer your question, your guess is as good as mine! Lol...I can say however, that 1-he is stubborn as hell, 2- he is married to someone now(though I hear he's not happy) and has 2 little ones. It is very possible they were all near him as it was a Sunday morning around 10am. But with him, who knows & ive given myself headaches trying to figure him out! He's always been complicated and I see that hasnt changed... Ive already told myself I am done trying after this last spell because its very frustrating. As much as I would love to try the healing kit, it took over a month to get my rec, and with the waxing moon coming next week, I cant afford to wait.:)
beauty41

Unread postby beauty41 » Wed Apr 19, 2017 10:23 pm

I also just completed 2 road opener vigils that came out great, so fingers crossed!:)
beauty41

Unread postby Lunachild_07 » Thu Jul 20, 2017 2:08 pm

Hi, I would like some advice on which spell kit will work to bring your love back to you when there's distance (mileswise) from each other? Something that will help him follow his heart instead of mind...
Lunachild_07

Unread postby Miss Aida » Fri Jul 21, 2017 5:10 pm

Hello, Lunachild_07 ,

it would be the reconciliation

Wishing you great success with your spells

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby dollbabyapprentice » Sun Jul 23, 2017 11:06 am

Hi,

I'm contemplating ordering a reconciliation spell kit but there is a specific part of the spell that I will be unable to do properly. In the threads people are talking about having to write your ex a letter but my ex's family hates me and they open all of his letters first so if they know a letter is from me, they'll probably dispose of it. I know the idea is for him to touch it so can I make the letter something else? Like spam, an advertisement or a random anonymous letter instead? That way the family won't be able to suspect it's me and he'll touch it. Does that make sense? If I am unable to do that then please recommend other reconciliation spells that don't require a letter.

Thanks
dollbabyapprentice

Unread postby Miss Athena » Mon Jul 24, 2017 7:22 pm

Hi dollbabyapprentice,

Is there another address, such as his workplace, where you could mail it instead?

Substituting spam or advertisements for a letter from you would defeat the purpose and be a very poor substitute.

Alternative, you could send it registered mail requiring his signature. That way, no-one else would be able to sign for it, much less open it.

I hope this helps. Good luck.
HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread postby jkoakz » Fri Aug 18, 2017 9:23 am

I have a question

Each time I light up the candle
Do you have to burn it completely ?
jkoakz

Unread postby Miss Athena » Fri Aug 18, 2017 5:06 pm

Hi jkoakz,

Are you referring to the figural candle in the spell kit? If so, you can burn it in sections as it will take quite a long time to burn down. If you're referring to 4" chime candle helpers, then burn those down completely.

HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread postby jkoakz » Sun Aug 20, 2017 12:35 pm

Okay
Thank you!

Sorry for asking so much questions , but I have some more.
1. In regards to throwing the bathwater out at the crossroads, do you have to wait till the sunrise to throw it?
2. How long do the 4" candles burn? Does it have to be completely burned out before dawn?
3. For the letter, you can't just put it into an envelope., but you have to fold it into one?
4. At the end of the completed spell kit, it mentions "when you return from the crossroads" , after the part about sealing the letter up, Do i have to dump the remaining water off?
jkoakz

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sun Aug 20, 2017 6:15 pm

Hello, jkoakz

I will answer each question after the question

1. In regards to throwing the bathwater out at the crossroads, do you have to wait till the sunrise to throw it?-Yes

2. How long do the 4" candles burn? Does it have to be completely burned out before dawn?-They take abut 2 hours. No, they don't have to burn down by a certain time

3. For the letter, you can't just put it into an envelope., but you have to fold it into one?-I don't understand the question

4. At the end of the completed spell kit, it mentions "when you return from the crossroads" , after the part about sealing the letter up, Do i have to dump the remaining water off?-I don't know what the instructions say. Please be more specific

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Flowers345 » Wed Aug 23, 2017 6:00 pm

Hello,
I was wondering if you skip a day while doing a 7 day candle such as figurines to make two people unite should I start a new candle or continue doing the spell? Thank you
Flowers345

Unread postby Miss Athena » Wed Aug 23, 2017 6:48 pm

Hi Flowers345,

Skipping a day of a 7 day candle is not a good idea. Was it forgetfulness, other things you prioritized or something else? Regardless of the cause, it's not a good sign of your commitment. I would start a new candle and this time, make sure you set aside the time you need each day to complete the spell properly.

HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Flowers345 » Wed Aug 23, 2017 7:02 pm

Thank you Miss Athena. I did forget cause I was busy. I need to start over and prioritize. Thank you for giving me good feedback. I will start with a new candle.
Flowers345

Previous

• Advertisement
Call Hoodoo Psychics 1-888-4-HOODOO

Return to Spell Kits, Bottle Spells, Vinegar Bottles, and Honey Jars in Hoodoo