• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Curio Company Catallogue

It is currently Sat Dec 16, 2017 3:01 am

Spells for Increasing Good Luck in Money Matters

Re: Spells for Increasing Good Luck in Money Matters

Unread postby vmadone » Fri Apr 15, 2016 4:03 am

Hi Miss Aida,

They said can't do anything much for the moment because they couldn't tracked her down. So the answer is, let God do what HE sees fit.

Regards
vmadone

Unread postby Rae » Thu Jun 23, 2016 8:18 am

I'm not sure where to even ask this, but if you feel you've had great success drawing money to you etc , achieving life goals, how do you "repay" your good fortune? Not all my family's success is "luck" , a lot is dedication and hard work, but how do I feel like I can repay for my success?
Rae

Unread postby Miss Athena » Thu Jun 23, 2016 5:40 pm

Hi Rae,

What a lovely sentiment! You have a very generous spirit to want to repay your good fortune.

If I were you, I would choose a charity that had meaning for me and make a donation. Or if there is a saint to whom you feel especially close, make a donation in their name. Either way, do it with gratitude for your good luck and success.

What a wonderful thing for you to do! Continued good luck to you.
HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Cool Beans » Thu Jun 30, 2016 5:10 pm

I didn't see a thread that addressed wills. So I thought I would just put it here, but I'm sorry if I've missed a thread concerning wills.

My mom and step dad both have children with previous spouses. There are three children in their blended family. My parents don't have a will and they keep putting it off. My step dad is almost 70 and my mom is 67. They're in pretty good health, but that really doesn't mean they have a lot of years ahead of them. I've tried to convince them that they need a will to protect themselves from their step children, but here is the problem. My mom and step dad have a very strained relationship with my brother. They haven't talked to him in over a year. I haven't spoken to him in over a year either and the last two times we talked it wasn't nice. So my step dad doesn't want to leave my brother anything. However, their relationship with my step brother isn't a lot better than what they have with my brother. He only comes around when he needs/wants something. He's never tried to be a part of our family, even when we were kids. His mother turned him against all of us by telling lies after lies. So my mom thinks my step brother shouldn't get anything either, or if my step brother gets a cut, than my brother should too. And, since I'm single with no kids they think I'll leave their stuff to someone they don't want to have it. I told them I would pass it all down to their grandkids. So, their logic is kind of silly. Nevertheless, they need a will, or the one who out lives the other will get sued by one on my brothers, or I'll end up fighting with them. My brother will cause all kinds of problems just because he loves to show his butt. He will fight with me and or my step dad just to keep a fight going. My parents own quite a bit of land and my house sits in the middle of it. If my brother can, he will have my very nice house sitting in the middle of a trailer court, with chicken in pens, junk cars in the front lawn, and dogs running all over the place. He'll do this just to be hateful.

Is there a hoodoo trick I can do to make my parents get a will? I thought I could do some kind of spell to get in their minds and push them until they get a will but I will appreciate any advice on this matter.
Cool Beans

Unread postby Miss Athena » Fri Jul 01, 2016 12:10 pm

Hi Cool Beans,

There is nothing uglier than families fighting over inheritance. It brings out the worst in people and if the people are trouble to begin with, well it just gets bad.

If you want to get into your parents' heads, then work a skull candle on each of them, white would be my color choice. Carve the skulls with thoughts you want them to have and dress them with Influence oil. Burn them at night when you know they are sleeping, as it is easier to penetrate their thoughts that way.

http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-influence.html

I hope this helps, and I hope you can come to a peaceful resolution soon. Good luck.
HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Nelle White » Sat Jul 02, 2016 11:22 pm

Hello! I'm hoping someone can give me some advice. I was wanting to purchase something to help me w/ my financial situation, as I'm just getting on my feel again after a series of setbacks. I've got a number of possible ways of generating income - I've a job (though I'm open to a better one...), some writing projects, I'm just restarting a perfume business...and I'll occasionally bet on horses. I was wanting something that could help w/ all of those, ideally. The caveat is for now I need something short-term, as I'm trying to finance a trip back east at the beginning of August to visit family and friends, particularly my aging mom AND - I don't have a lot of money! After looking around the site (which could hold you for HOURS) and wanting ever so many things when the money DOES come rolling in - I thought the best choice for now might be the Money Ventures Honey Jar spell...but as I've really got one shot before I have to be set up for the trip, I thought I'd ask to see what people here thought....

Oh, and I have 4 rambunctious cats in a smallish house. All candles would have to be watched the ENTIRE time they were burning - nothing can be left overnight or while I was at work, for example.

Thank you so much!
Lynelle
Nelle White

Unread postby Sister Jean » Sun Jul 03, 2016 6:51 pm

Hello Lynelle!

I merged your topic with this thread, and would recommend you scroll up and read through it—it will give you lots of ideas!

Then check out these money spells: www.luckymojo.com/moneyspells.html

There are a couple other threads you could check out too, if you're wanting more information about finding a new job and how to increase your luck betting on horses:

spells-for-job-getting-resumes-applications-interviews-t18327.html

spell-casting-for-luck-in-horse-race-betting-t6843.html

Lucky Mojo makes a lot of fantastic money-drawing products, I'd say start with Money Drawing and Attraction (which can be used to draw money):

http://www.luckymojo.com/moneydrawing.html

http://www.luckymojo.com/attraction.html

I'd also say to create a small prosperity altar in your home dedicated to this type of work, with real and fake money, a lodestone, money-drawing candles, etc.

For a tip about your nosy cats, you can always burn candles in the bathtub while you're away or sleeping, and just close the door :)

Good luck!
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby goldentouch97 » Sat Nov 05, 2016 1:16 pm

Don't know if it's the right place for ask this question but i wanna know the color of this bandana,i search for a green one :
Altar Cloth / Bandana, 21" hemmed square, cotton
Money Drawing (USA Dollar Bills All Over)
goldentouch97

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sat Nov 05, 2016 6:03 pm

Hello, goldentouch97 ,

It's green and it's an altar cloth

Take care!
PROUD member of AIRR
Find me on the AIRR website
http://readersandrootworkers.org
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby goldentouch97 » Sun Nov 06, 2016 5:24 am

Thanks Miss Aida
goldentouch97

Unread postby Moonlightdream » Wed Apr 19, 2017 11:46 pm

Hi,
I need to order items to help me in the job, business career money issue.
What oils, powders and herbs should I buy to help me find a good job or business opportunity? I already have attraction oil, van van and crown of success. Thank you.
Moonlightdream

Unread postby Sister Jean » Thu Apr 20, 2017 11:49 am

Hello Moonlightdream,

If you scroll up through the multiple pages of this thread, you will find lots of spellwork ideas for your situation. You can also find spell ideas on the pages for the oils you mentioned:

http://www.luckymojo.com/attraction.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/crownofsuccess.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/vanvan.html

I'd also recommend you use Steady Work products:

http://www.luckymojo.com/steadywork.html

Good luck
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Previous

• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to Ask Us for Conjure Help with Money, Business, Finances, Job, Career, Gambling