• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Curio Company Catallogue

It is currently Sun Apr 23, 2017 1:42 pm

Souring Freezing Binding Enemy's Life Job and Career

Souring Freezing Binding Enemy's Life Job and Career

Unread postby beautiful » Tue Oct 11, 2011 3:08 pm

I need help with souring a person's life and career for personal reasons. She's been hurting me and talking so much garbage about me. How do I go about this? :cry:
you are beautiful no matter what they say...
beautiful

Re: Souring one's life

Unread postby aura » Wed Oct 12, 2011 4:26 am

Hi beautiful,

rather than crossing someone up because they're talking crap - why don't you simply do some stop gossip and/or reversing work? here are the links to both types of work:

http://www.luckymojo.com/reversing.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/stopgossip.html

Best of luck.
Road-Opening, Healing & Herbalism
Forum Moderator

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Sun Oct 16, 2011 3:19 am

I agree with Aura that Stop gossip may be the best way to go as well as reversing. You may want to put her in a mirror box as well so all her evilness goes straight back to her.

Make sure you do some uncrossing and protection on yourself as well.

www.luckymojo.com/uncrossing.html
www.luckymojo.com/products-protection.html
www.luckymojo.com/fierywall.html

If you still want to sour her life, then put her in a vinegar jar.
vinegar-jar-questions-and-answers-t5581.html
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby AmaSarah » Sun Oct 16, 2011 6:30 am

also, messing them up is not necessarily going to get them to stop talking about you. Stop gossip is your better option.

You can also nail them to a wall. Take a photo of them, make a name paper out of it, anoint it with commanding oils, and literally nail them to a wall, with the pix facing the wall, praying as you drive in the nail that they give you no more trouble and stay in their place. You can also place the picture under a heavy rock. On the picture, you can also black out their eyes and place an X over their mouth.

Now, I'm quoting what I heard on an AIRR radio show. Anyone, please feel free to elaborate if I left something off.
AmaSarah

Unread postby jwmcclin » Sun Oct 16, 2011 7:23 am

Nice addition, AmaSarah...magically nailing them to the wall.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Sun Oct 16, 2011 9:17 am

I like this addition of nailing them to the wall. I would dust and/or put oil on the picture as well so it is specific for stop gossip.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby beautiful » Sat Oct 22, 2011 9:21 pm

I like this too. Will update. Thank you for the rich info.
you are beautiful no matter what they say...
beautiful

Stop a bully, he is ruining my life!

Unread postby linniebird1 » Sun Mar 20, 2016 3:25 am

Hello, I am new to this but have nowhere else to turn so I hope some kind soul will help me.

A man (I use the term loosely) is bullying me in the workplace. He has never forgiven me for beating him to a job he applied for and has made my life a misery ever since. In 2010 we both went for the same job within the company, and I got it. A year later my existing colleague retired and he was brought in to replace him. Despite me having worked hard and earned a good reputation in that year before he got there, he systematically went about destroying my reputation and undermining me at every opportunity. He was extremely lazy and I ended up doing the work he should have done.

This went on for nearly two years before I complained to our manager, but he refused to take any action against him. Instead, to my shock, I became a social pariah and in a meeting involving this manager, him and myself, they set about humiliating and bullying me, talking between themselves while ignoring me and then taking turns to attack every aspect of my work. This ordeal went on for two hours. By the time I emerged I was deeply traumatised and had to fight the urge to drive my car at high speed into a wall. After four months being signed off by my doctor (who put 'bullying' on the medical certificate) and emergency counselling for suicidal urges (arranged by the company doctor) I returned to work.

In the interim, he had taken another job within the company and in my absence, the decision by management had been to move my department in with him! And he started on me again from the time I returned but never in front of impartial witnesses - only those he could control. It got to the point where I felt I had no way out other than suicide, for the second time in as many years. I was struggling to hold it together, but in the meantime, the manager retired and someone else took over. I managed to get out of the same room as him, but he still found ways to get to me. He had been observed by one sympathetic colleague looking in the window of the door to my workshop and I became very worried he was planning something, so I covered it and had a padlock installed on the door to which his 'accomplice' had no key. But the last straw was when I heard the padlock clinking against the metal staple. I flung open the door but could see nobody there. When I rushed to the outer doors, he was just getting in his van. I believe he was examining the padlock in order to get a key cut for it.

To cut a very long story short, I was encouraged to take out a formal grievance against him which would be investigated by the company. In the end, I was told there wasn't enough evidence against him, even though he had taken something to do with my job (an item with a value of £800 - confirmed by a supervisor - and held onto it for twelve days before ditching it when my manager started asking questions. Unfortunately, where this item ended up could not be tied to him. This was yet another attempt to make me look incompetent (there were many others besides).

I am desperate for help. I physically shake and feel sick every day I work there, wondering what the next thing is going to be. I can't take much more. He is much bigger than me, in his forties, whereas I am a sixty two year old woman in not the best of health, and even less so after nearly five years of this abuse. I can't look for another job; who would take on a woman so close to retirement? Unfortunately I need to work for another 3-5 years to pay my mortgage, but the thought of going through this for that length of time is unbearable when the company can't get the evidence to fire him. He is much too clever for them and never leaves a trail to follow to the end - the trail always seems to go cold near the end.

It is quite clear to me that he is borderline psychotic - who would consistently victimise a woman over the course of so many years? I believe his goal is to make me leave, although, as far as he's concerned, my suicide would do just as well if not better.

The company are powerless to act, but I need help before it's too late. I am currently undergoing more counselling paid for by the company, but I don't believe anything will work until the source of my misery is removed. Please, please help!
linniebird1

Re: Souring Freezing Binding Enemy's Life Job and Career

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sun Mar 20, 2016 9:53 pm

Hello, linniebird1 ,

What a TERRIBLE situation. Just terrible

I am so sorry that this is happening. So very sorry.

You might want to look at this page (on this thread) for spell ideas.

And also this page: protection-on-the-job-from-difficult-co-worker-boss-employee-t26081.html

If you want harsher magic, consider crossing him: www.luckymojo.com/crossing.tml

Hot foot is not so harsh: www.luckymojo.com/hotfoot.html

Or, if you just want to keep peace: spells-to-bring-peace-in-the-office-and-on-the-job-t4113.html

And PLEASE protect yourself: www.luckymojo.com/protectionspells.html

Wishing you the very best

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Also find me on Hoodoo Psychics
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby stillsosola » Wed Oct 12, 2016 5:06 pm

I need to keep my sister In law from a job she desperately wants she's sabotaged me, stole from me and basically screwed me over in the business world as well she's going for a job here but she didn't finish high-school she's planning on making a fake diploma from the USA knowing here in mx it most likely won't be checked Iwant her to get caught in this deception and not get this good job or any other so she'll know how it feels to be sabotaged
stillsosola

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed Oct 12, 2016 11:01 pm

Hello, stillsosola

Hot foot her: www.luckymojo.com/hotfoot.html

Then, send everybody letters dusted with King Solomon Wisdom powder and tell them that she is faking her educational background

www.Luckymojo.com/powders.html

www.luckymojo.com/kingsolomonwisdom.html

I DESPISE frauds. I know of someone who keeps altering her resume and now she works in a field that requires a Master's Degree n the Health Care Arena. I have that degree. She faked hers (not one day of medical training) and she faked her way through a good job. But, they will catch up with her, they always do (unfortunately, after it's too late....)

These people make me sick to my stomach
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby ConjureDoctor » Fri Oct 21, 2016 1:13 pm

I need your help folks,I recently did two spells one after another one being a freezing one for freezing a competitor and the other a vinegar jar to sour her success.

The first spell:I took a piece of paper,wet it with vinegar,add cayenne pepper,black pepper and poppy seeds while praying the psalm 109.I am keeping the paper in a refrigerator and I am going to bury it soon.

The second spell:I took a jar,filled it with vinegar,add the same as above in it cayenne pepper,black pepper and poppy seeds taking a photo writing my enemy nickname,name,date of birth,the psalm 1 on the back also praying the psalm 109 as in the first one then I hide it somewhere dark.I am going to shake it for days.

So,do you think it's good?Any recommendations? :twisted:
ConjureDoctor

Unread postby Sister Jean » Fri Oct 21, 2016 7:00 pm

Hello ConjureDoctor,

That sounds like solid work to me. I'd back that up by doing some Crown of Success work for YOU, to make sure you stand out above her:

http://www.luckymojo.com/crownofsuccess.html

You also might want to get yourself some I Can, You Can't oil, and make sure to wear it in your workplace and to any promotion interviews you might get:

http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-i-can-you-cant.html

i-can,-you-can%CA%B9t-oil-questions-and-answers-t8108.html

Good luck!
Thank you, St. Michael, St. Expedite and La Santisima Muerte!

HRCC #1590G
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

spell to cause someone not to be promoted in career/job

Unread postby passionfruit_sky » Fri Dec 30, 2016 3:54 pm

there is a co worker who preys upon older men for sex, money, gifts including my now ex boyfriend whom she is using to get his position. he is retiring very soon & she flaunts herself on him & goes in his offc for "training" & he plans to let her have the position (though he thinks she has genuine interest & doesnt know she is a slut & is also using him). she spends her breaks & lunches with him then smiles in my face & then has 2 of her friends to try & be the lookout person to keep me from my ex?? so that she can be with him undisturbed at wrk?? oh, ok.. thats fine .. her friends have also fone things,like trash my wrk area desk, etc for fun while she watches! ..& dnt worry, im working against him as well because he is just as guilty & cold hearted! we all wrk together unfortunately but clearly i dnt want her to have the position because she didnt earn it, shes not qualified, she sleeps her way to the top while others work hard for what they want & she thinks shes the cats meow & shes actually not! i also dnt want my ex input or influence to count regardless of him training her & only her? the job hasnt even been posted for other candidates to get a shot .. i want someone else to get the position! any ideas? :)
thank you God, archangel michael, st. raymond, st. joseph & ancestors for all of your help.
passionfruit_sky

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sat Dec 31, 2016 4:13 pm

Hello, passionfruit_sky ,

You may want to hotfoot her out of the way: www.luckymojo.com/hotfoot.html

Personally, I would put the bitch in a mirror box: www.luckymojo.com/reversing.html

Of course, freezer spells: www.luckymojo.com/freezer.html

And Banishing www.luckymojo.com/banishing.html

I would do all of them but especially the mirror box so that everything she is will go back to her

Wishing you the very best

Happy New Year
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

re: spells to cause someone not to be promoted on the job

Unread postby passionfruit_sky » Thu Jan 05, 2017 11:57 am

hahahaha miss aida! thanks miss aida! will do all the above ... he retires nxt month, so i gotta move quickly! but she is definitely smthng else ... wld any1 of those wrk 2 kill my ex's influence so that his input/recommendation is shot dwn by upper mgmt? & he so slick with it to make it so that she is the only choice for the job .. he has not told his own mgr that he is retiring yet?! .. though some already know ... he plans to train her, then reveal his retirement so that he can say he doesnt have time to train because he's leaving & since he's already trained her theres no time to interview other candidates ... no, no, & no! thats not right.. i need to mess that entire plan up ... neither my ex nor miss thing shall succeed in this conspiracy ... any suggestions for him too?
thank you God, archangel michael, st. raymond, st. joseph & ancestors for all of your help.
passionfruit_sky

Unread postby Miss Aida » Thu Jan 05, 2017 9:02 pm

Hello, passionfruit_sky ,

You could use a stop gossip spell and just alter the petition so that he just keeps his mouth shut about her

www.luckymojo.com/stopgossip.html

Alum shuts people up also: www.herb-magic.com/alum-powder.html

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

re: spells to cause someone not to be promoted on the job

Unread postby passionfruit_sky » Thu Jan 12, 2017 10:57 am

oh ok ... gotcha! ... thanks miss aida!
passionfruit_sky

Unread postby bunnyfuu » Mon Apr 17, 2017 12:57 pm

I have an untenable situation with a former tenant.

Basically, I work for an NP doing economic development projects in tight conjunction with the city we serve. I have a tenant that used to be in a historic property I manage. The property I manage is very expensive to run and requires a lot of maintenance and upkeep due to it's age. Said tenant wasn't good at keeping up with his obligations, one of which was to operate the facility cafe. He first closed the cafe and arranged a payment plan against his office that he didn't keep up with, so we were forced to cut him loose completely. We are now facing a massive write off with regards to his account.

During the closing of the cafe, some of our other tenants became upset that nobody, not even management, was not informed of the closure and they came to me for answers. This tenant then complained to my board president that I had been giving account information to the other tenants, when actually they were asking for details and I was refusing to give them beyond what the plan is for the continuation of the cafe. By not telling us he was shutting down, he put my entire organization into a bad spot with no answers for those who were seeking them. And to top it off, he was insulting of my position when we talked directly about the accusations, questioning why the tenants would come to me in the first place.

And this isn't counting all the times my other tenants have come into my office to report his vacations, cruises, new BMWs, and other big, luxury expenditures which I just shrug off and try not to gossip about.

Normally, I would just bite into that write off and be satisfied that he's gone, but he's not. It has recently come to my attention that this individual, who has been basically brown nosing around city hall and landed a contract/job there, has now been placed on the commission that we work closely with, into an officer's position no less. This places him in a position to make life difficult for us, if not call for the entire shutting down of our organization. Now my boss is currently stepping down months before her planned retirement, choosing to do special projects only and going forward without clear delegation of her management duties. My coworker and I suspect he has something to do with it.

My boss and I have stood up for this guy, let him dodge his obligations, helped him find in-kind opportunities with us that he reneged on, shared our staff with him, and willingly took a write off of up to 5 digits on him yet he bitches that we give him "no considerations". His association with us has hurt our organization and placed the historic property we care for in jeopardy. And now it appears that he may be pressuring those above us to get rid of a woman who has done nothing but good things for our community, building businesses and advising people and especially taking me under her wing and protecting me when I needed it most. I'm also worried about the effect this could have on our board president, the head of the commission this dude now sits on and our mayor - all of whom he's attached himself to and all of whom have dedicated themselves to their jobs to help our community.

In short, I welcome any and all recommendations. Acceptable outcomes may include having his fiscal issues finally catch up to him, to see his political connections sour, or to just get this guy to pack up and move to Colorado to start a weed shop or something. Maybe all the above?
bunnyfuu

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Apr 17, 2017 7:18 pm

Hello, bunnyfuu ,

I would just hotfoot this guy out of town. Get him away

www.luckymojo.com/hotfoot.html

You might also want to consider a mirror box spell to make everything he did bounce back to him

Find the spell here:

www.luckymojo.com/reversing.html

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby terracotta » Thu Apr 20, 2017 1:22 am

Hi,

I was hoping for some advice in dealing with someone who has caused some real problems for me personally.

Ideally, what I want is to focus on his job - I don't want him to lose his job as such, but I want certain specific clients to refuse to work with him anymore. I also would like certain other people to no longer want to have anything to do with him on a personal level.

I'd like for this to occur due to his own actions and behavior, so that he recognizes that he has brought it on himself.

I don't live anywhere close, so getting hold of personal effects may be difficult. I may be able to get something handwritten, but otherwise, I'll need to use photos and personal details.

In terms of supplies, I mostly have oils. I currently have available in terms of potentially useful oils, Hot Foot, Destruction, Crossing, Separation, Inflammatory Confusion, Revenge, and a couple of less useful ones, I Can, You Can't, Victory and Essence of Bend Over.

Does anyone have any advice in how I should go about this? What to use and how best to phrase the petition paper?

Thanks.
terracotta

Unread postby Sister Jean » Thu Apr 20, 2017 11:57 am

Hello terracotta,

Well if you want to sour his business relationships but not go as far as to make him lose his job, you could create name papers for him as well as each person you want to sour his relationship with, and put them all in a vinegar jar. If you do this work effectively though, it could very well ruin his livelihood, which is something to keep him mind. But if he deserves it, why go for a half measure? Just sour his whole career. But if you want to only target specific people, you do that by specifically adding those names to the jar. For the petition papers, write their name out nine times then cross the name with the words "YOUR WORKING RELATIONSHIP SOURS" or "YOUR WORKING RELATIONSHIP IS RUINED" or something like that.

http://www.luckymojo.com/bottlespells.h ... oo-vinegar

You could also use Jinx products against him to kill his good luck with clients, but I think that would be a more general approach, whereas a vinegar jar could be more targeted.

http://www.luckymojo.com/jinx.html

You could also Hot Foot specific people out of his life and prevent him from working with them:

http://www.luckymojo.com/hotfoot.html

Good luck.
Thank you, St. Michael, St. Expedite and La Santisima Muerte!

HRCC #1590G
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

• Advertisement
Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to Ask Us for Conjure Help with Cursing, Crossing, Jinxing, and Revenge