Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Live Things in You

ThornRavencall
Live Things in You

Unread post by ThornRavencall » Tue Feb 01, 2011 12:35 pm

I have heard several urban legends about this type of work, and have heard a different way to cast this certain magick with each story. When it comes to this type of spell, I have acertain amount of skepticism, but through my experiences with the occult and such I have learnt to never rule something improbable as impossible. I was wondering if anyone had any preferred methods of casting this type of spell. What way did you prepare the materials? How did you get the material into/onto the victim? What happened to the victim? Also, what is the most effective way to reverse this kind of magick?

Any information shared is greatly appreciated :D
Thanks!

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator
Re: Live Things in You

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Tue Feb 01, 2011 2:21 pm

Live Things is not an urban legend, but a strong belief in southern conjure practices.

I have seen this first hand and it's nasty. Though I was taught how to do this, I don't teach this type of work to others.

If you want to learn more about it, please pick up Miss cat's book Hoodoo Herb and Root Magic where she devotes a large entry to it.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

ThornRavencall

Unread post by ThornRavencall » Wed Feb 02, 2011 1:27 pm

I only called it an urban legend because I haven't heard a primary account of it from any of the many root workers in my area, only stories of other people's experiences. I mean no disrespect.

Ali, would you be willing to give the cure to this work, if you know it? The beneficial part of the process would be valuable to know so I could possibly help someone in this situation. But if not, that is fine.

Does Miss Cat's book tell how to preform this work?

Miss Ida Lundin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Ida Lundin » Wed Feb 02, 2011 1:37 pm

Miss cat's book "Hoodoo Herb and Root Magic" describes several ways to cure Live things in you.
Here's the link to where you buy the book:
http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatbooks.html

ThornRavencall

Unread post by ThornRavencall » Thu Feb 03, 2011 10:03 am

Thank you very much for everybody's help :)

But does her book tell how to perform this magick?

Miss Ida Lundin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Ida Lundin » Thu Feb 03, 2011 10:08 am

yes

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Thu Feb 03, 2011 10:25 am

It does talk about theories how one gets live things in you, however it is my experience that few people have this power.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

ThornRavencall

Unread post by ThornRavencall » Fri Feb 04, 2011 10:15 am

I don't wish to preform this, haha, no way! Too dark for even my tastes.
It is just for study and research

Thank you guys so much!

Blueberry

Unread post by Blueberry » Sat Dec 31, 2011 4:58 pm

Hello I want to preform this on someone, I know its a dark spell, what are the best cleansing methods for this kind of work after I have done this. I was actually contemplating the D.U.M.E candle so LTIU is a step down and less aggressive then dume. So what would be the result you can think Im a horrible person for wanting to do this but it has to be done. Are there any warning I need to be worried about?

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Sun Jan 01, 2012 6:01 am

Live Things in You is not ''a step down'' from D.U.M.E., it's just different. Historically, live things is a condition that has killed people when it isn't removed. That said, it's not my job to judge what you're doing nor why: God takes care of that and the efficacy of your work will also ultimately be decided by Him.

To cleanse, you would do so as for any dark work: hyssop bath while reciting psalm 51 to cleanse yourself and chinese wash and/or van van washes to cleanse the work area.
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

Blueberry

Unread post by Blueberry » Mon Jan 02, 2012 2:28 pm

I'm having second thoughts now this man is so evil, ill just have to deal with it. And work on something else.

cheetah
Newly Registered

Unread post by cheetah » Fri Oct 30, 2015 4:19 pm

Stuck with a hex, in need of help, this is serious.

I help an elderly person by doing a service for him. because he was being ripped off and he was paying a wage for no service at all, he hired me, but the person that works on Monday and Friday is a friend of the one that was terminated, so she hexed me and the elderly man.

So now I've had feeling of movement in my stomach like worms inside me and lots of pain. I've never heard sounds like this. demon sounds.

This lady is dangerous and all because they were misusing someone that really needed care and I ended up with a feeling like worms on me and sounds coming from my stomach.

As I'm typing this has been going on a month. Jesus rebuked demons from a man in the Bible -- why can't I get them out of me?

Its driving me mad. I wanna take a knife and stab them out.

Please, please, Help

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Oct 30, 2015 9:16 pm

Hello, cheetah ,

Please, first and foremost, go see a physician to make sure that you have a clean bill of health. It could be something physiological/medical

Miss cat describes, in great detail, how to handle this type of crossing in her book:

www.luckymojo.com/hoodooherbmagic.html

There is one remedy on this page that was done in the old days: www.luckymojo.com/silverdime.html

I like this tea also: www.herb-magic.com/nettle.html

But, nevertheless, go to a Doctor and get the book

Wishing you the very best and wishing you good health
HRCC Graduate #1631

Edward T
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Edward T » Thu Dec 10, 2015 10:14 am

Hello 89bingo

You may want a member of AIRR do a reading on this situation for you. www.readersandrootworkers.org

Blessings to you
HRCC Graduate #1985 --Hoodoo Psychics, Reader, Forum Moderator, Rootworker

michi-griff

Unread post by michi-griff » Tue Sep 27, 2016 4:43 pm

Hello there! ^^

I was wondering: What is an internal curse, and what steps can be taken to remove it? Are there any books that you can recommend that at least describe what it is?

You see, I've been searching the Internet and well, I haven't been able to find out anything about internal curses. Unless I'm on the wrong search engine or something, I've seen no mention of it with any relevance.

Thank you and I'm looking forward to seeing you in the light!
Evolving to my best self! Cultivating the Hoodoo way of thinking, always looking for knowledge!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Sep 27, 2016 8:20 pm

Hello, michi-griff

I believe that you are talking about: "Live Things in You"

I have moved your post to the correct subforum and thread and you can read about it here

Wishing you the very best
HRCC Graduate #1631

michi-griff

Unread post by michi-griff » Sun Oct 02, 2016 8:49 am

Hi Miss Aida! Thank you & sorry for posting in the wrong subforum! Whoops, my bad! -_-" I am grabbing the book as we speak!
Evolving to my best self! Cultivating the Hoodoo way of thinking, always looking for knowledge!

michi-griff

Unread post by michi-griff » Sat Nov 19, 2016 4:59 am

Hi there! I have received the book & I really do like it! It's awesome & interesting!

Cuthberdo
Newly Registered

Unread post by Cuthberdo » Mon Feb 13, 2017 9:48 pm

Good to hear michi, I hope to get a copy soon.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Feb 13, 2017 11:19 pm

You can buy the book right here!

BOO-GRI-HHSC
Hoodoo Herb & Root Magic, Paperback by cat yronwode
$14.95

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

BOO-GRI-HHHC
Hoodoo Herb & Root Magic, Hardcover by cat yronwode
$39.95

HRCC Graduate #1631

Sakura Latte

Unread post by Sakura Latte » Wed Apr 19, 2017 6:07 am

Hi,

A couple of years ago I asked a lady who did hoodoo, to do a spell for me which would change this mind of a woman who was going to swap flats with me. The night before she said she would perform the spell, a really strange spirit visited me. I was in my bedroom and there was a presence, I knew I was being watched, and said it to myself. I asked in my mind's eye to see who it was. I'd never seen anything like it before - it had a black girl's head which was grey in colour, eyes mostly shut, black eyes. Cream coloured rings around her eyes, and her hair tied back in a bun. And it had an eel like tail. That was it, a head of that description and a tail, and it wanted to go inside of me. I let it, for some reason, and after a minute it went inside around my belly and I could feel its tail wriggling as it was swishing around me, including inside of my own "energy" as well as my physical body. After about 5 minutes it disappeared. Does anyone know what it was? Thank you very much.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Apr 19, 2017 8:53 pm

Hello, pleasehelpme ,

Please please please NEVER allow (or give permission) for anything to go inside of you. NEVER!

I don't know what it was as many entities can shape shift. Quite a few things come to mind: some bad a couple good. But, it doesn't matter what I suspect.

What matters is that you NEVER give permission (which evil entities view as an invitation to do whatever they want) to allow something that you don't know do that.

Also (and please don't take offense), you may want to change your username. "Please Help Me" sounds like a state of desperation. I would rather see you as a person with a strong self-esteem. And I'd rather everyone else see you that way too. Just a suggestion...

Wishing you the best

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Sakura Latte

Unread post by Sakura Latte » Thu Apr 20, 2017 2:04 am

Hi Miss Aida,

Yes, I see what you mean about my username, I do not want to give that impression either. I will change it.

Would a reading be able to determine what it was that went inside me? I will take your advice and never allow anything into me again.

(Still thinking of a username.)

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Thu Apr 20, 2017 4:22 pm

Hello Sakura Latte,

Yes, if you want more information about what happened to you, I think a reading would be a good place to start. You can find reputable readers here:

http://hoodoopsychics.com/index.html
http://www.readersandrootworkers.org
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

HappinessRules

Unread post by HappinessRules » Tue Jul 31, 2018 12:02 am

i was blueberry back in the days if you scroll up......i never did preform that live things in you spell and guess what? he ended up killing me well i ended up in hospital nearly on life support, wish i did the live things in you spell years back then in 2012 way back 7 years ago. But i cared about the consequences and still nearly died. But never.

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Thu Aug 02, 2018 7:40 am

Hello HappinessRules,

We're glad you're OK!
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Spirits, Religion, Psychism, Dreams, Magic, Ethics”