• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

It is currently Mon Aug 21, 2017 5:49 am

Doll Babies for Love and Healing

Discussions about how to use Lucky Mojo conjure hands, mojo bags, nation sacks, trick bags, tobies, jomos, spell packets, Jack balls, and dolls.

Re: Doll Babies for Love and Healing

Unread postby gozlynn8 » Sat Feb 18, 2017 3:04 pm

I made my doll baby back in September, but I didn't seriously work with it until November, when our relationship took a negative turn. I felt good when I made it,I was receiving signs and had good personal concerns. The only herbs I used were LM love herbs, and catnip.I also stuffed him with hair from my target's head and pubic hair, a used tissue from when he was sick, a piece of cloth with his semen on it, a drawing he made of a man and woman, his photo, name paper, petition,and a small angel he kept in his work space over a year, placed in the heart of the doll. My target is not doing anything that I tell the doll to do. I am guessing the problem lies in the baptism, which I have done according to the directions on this site.I also made a doll to represent me, to tie us together, but I feel no connection to this doll whatsoever. For now I am keeping him in a box, bed of rose petals, tied to me, with my photo on the top and his head positioned so he is looking at me. My ex is slowly warming up to me, but I really feel that is the work of the honey jar I started. Does anyone have any advice? Thank you!
gozlynn8

Unread postby Sister Jean » Sat Feb 18, 2017 3:21 pm

Hello gozlynn8,

If you ended things badly, like you describe in your other post, maybe you'll need to do some reconciliation work with him (magically and through apologizing and honest communication) and get that foundation strong again before you start seeing strong results from your doll. I can't say for sure though. Perhaps it would be a good idea for you to get a reading to find out where his head is at and if you have a chance at getting back together with him:

http://hoodoopsychics.com/
http://www.readersandrootworkers.org
Thank you, St. Michael, St. Expedite, St. Martha, Bone Mama!
ID #1590G
I'm on Hoodoo Psychics!
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby gozlynn8 » Sat Feb 18, 2017 4:41 pm

Yes, I'll definitely be getting another reading next week. Last time I was told he needed to be approached softly, so I've been trying. He did meet me outside of work, and we kissed, but I had to ask him to meet me. I would like for him to make the first move. I'm probably just being impatient. A month ago I thought we would never talk again, and at least I got to kiss him. Thank you so much for your reply!
gozlynn8

Unread postby Shutter » Sun Feb 19, 2017 2:44 pm

May I use half pink and half red material (one color per each side)?
Shutter

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sun Feb 19, 2017 8:48 pm

Hello, Shutter ,

Yes, you can do that.

As long s it doesn't confuse you when you're working with it

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Also find me on Hoodoo Psychics
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Shutter » Mon Feb 20, 2017 6:28 pm

Thank you. It shouldn't confuse me, I just was thinking of making the base (back side) of the doll red but the front side where I'll sew on the features pink, because I want to build a relationship in a kind way with friendship and romance instead of just diving into a lusty love one. I hope my reasoning makes sense!
Shutter

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Feb 20, 2017 10:42 pm

Hello, Shutter ,

That makes sense!

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Scarred » Wed Apr 05, 2017 5:39 pm

Hey everyone, I've been reading as many of the topics as I can the past few days working on different angles of attack so to speak on my target. I'm going to be making a doll baby for my ex to bring her back. I have a bra she has worn, and handwritten letters with the envelopes still (meaning she licked them, albeit awhile ago) for the personal concerns. I'm not sure if the material from the bra is going to be enough to make the doll baby in total, or if I should use a small cutout of the fabric and seal that inside the doll.

For oils and herbs I have that I can use:
Bend Over, Bewitching, Love Me, Return to Me, Reconciliation, Follow me Girl, I Dominate my Woman, Intranquility, Deer's Tongue, Damiana, Cherry Bark, Licorice Root, Balm of Gilead, Lavender Flower's, and Calamus (plus simple ones, like sugar and cinnamon that are in my pantry).

I also want to make a doll baby for myself, that way I can bind her to me when I'm not working it. So now is when my questions start to pop up. When baptizing the one for yourself, would you state your name or say something like "I baptize you as myself"? Since I am making one for the both of us, how should I use the oils? I'm thinking Bend Over, Love me, Return to Me, and Reconciliation on her doll, then Return to Me, Reconciliation, and Follow me Girl on my doll. Her's would be stuffed with the herbs, the fabric from the bra, a small picture of the two of us together in the head. For a petition of this caliber, would something along the lines of "Return. Reconcile. Get Married. Have a family. Love forever." work, because that's exactly what I want in those few short statements?

I know to talk to the doll like it is her sitting right in front of me, to talk sweetly and to command her at certain times. I know to tease it sexually and enjoy myself with it. The only side question I have for talking to it would be, if I want to implant an idea in her head, is it alright to switch it up and speak like I was her subconscious? Instead of saying "Your Grandma thought I was your soulmate, and wanted to see our kids before she passed" would it be alright to say "Grandma thought Scarred was my soulmate, she wanted to see our kids before she passed"? I also want to use pins on the doll, not to hurt her but to essentially control the areas where the pins would be going; head, heart, and genitals. So to do that, is it simply heat the pin, dip it in the oil(s) I feel are appropriate, and insert them while saying I control this part of her? I know to hold her feet over a flame and tell her she needs to run to me and fix our relationship. I'd be storing the dolls when not in use in a picture box about us, and the life we shared; while binding us together with a red ribbon.

Pretty much, I have 90% of it figured out, I just want to make sure I get the rest figured out before I jump into it and mess something up.
Scarred

Unread postby Scarred » Wed Apr 05, 2017 8:30 pm

Forgot to add this, I also have Fast Luck oil. I know Star Anise is good for returning a lost lover, and Dill seeds are supposed to make you irresistible to the one you want. So I have those I can add to my mix. Had to double post because it ran past my time for editing. Sorry about that.
Scarred

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed Apr 05, 2017 8:52 pm

Hello, Scarred,

Well, you are a good student and earn fast.

Anyway, let me answer your questions after the questions:

I'm not sure if the material from the bra is going to be enough to make the doll baby in total, or if I should use a small cutout of the fabric and seal that inside the doll.-I'd put a cut of it in the bra (better safe than sorry!)

For oils and herbs I have that I can use:
Bend Over, Bewitching, Love Me, Return to Me, Reconciliation, Follow me Girl, I Dominate my Woman, Intranquility, Deer's Tongue, Damiana, Cherry Bark, Licorice Root, Balm of Gilead, Lavender Flower's, and Calamus (plus simple ones, like sugar and cinnamon that are in my pantry).-That's too many oils. I would NOT use the intranquility at all. I would also "Cool it on the domination products and just stick to one (such as I dominate my woman). You are already using Calamus so, that is enough. Your herbs are good.

I also want to make a doll baby for myself, that way I can bind her to me when I'm not working it. So now is when my questions start to pop up. When baptizing the one for yourself, would you state your name or say something like "I baptize you as myself"? -Still say your name.

Since I am making one for the both of us, how should I use the oils? I'm thinking Bend Over, Love me, Return to Me, and Reconciliation on her doll, then Return to Me, Reconciliation, and Follow me Girl on my doll. Her's would be stuffed with the herbs, the fabric from the bra, a small picture of the two of us together in the head. -Don't put your personal concerns in her doll. The rest sounds good

For a petition of this caliber, would something along the lines of "Return. Reconcile. Get Married. Have a family. Love forever." work, because that's exactly what I want in those few short statements?-NO! That's too many commands. Return t me, Love Me

is it alright to switch it up and speak like I was her subconscious? -You could do that.

Instead of saying "Your Grandma thought I was your soulmate, and wanted to see our kids before she passed" would it be alright to say "Grandma thought Scarred was my soulmate, she wanted to see our kids before she passed"? -YES

I also want to use pins on the doll, not to hurt her but to essentially control the areas where the pins would be going; head, heart, and genitals. So to do that, is it simply heat the pin, dip it in the oil(s) I feel are appropriate, and insert them while saying I control this part of her? I know to hold her feet over a flame and tell her she needs to run to me and fix our relationship. I'd be storing the dolls when not in use in a picture box about us, and the life we shared; while binding us together with a red ribbon.-I don't like the pin idea in the beginning. Work with the doll for a month and if there's no signs, then, just a tiny little pin prick.

Also, fast Luck is not appropriate for this type of work

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Scarred » Thu Apr 06, 2017 10:27 am

Thank you Ms. Aida. I'm sorry for the confusion though, I wasn't planning on using all of those oils, I was listing what I had and what I have in an order.

I guess my only question now is, what herbs and oils should go in which doll? For example, dill seeds are supposed to make you irresistible to the one you want, so wouldn't it make sense to put those in mine? Or should all of the herbs be placed in her doll, because hers is the one I'm really going to be working? This is where I'm confused at, is figuring out where to split my herbs and oils for each doll.

It seems to me this should be the breakdown of it, but please correct me if I'm wrong.

Her doll would have: calamus, licorice root, deer's tongue, damiana, balm of gilead, lavender flower, cherry bark, sugar, and cinnamon for the herbs. Oils would be something like love me, return to me, reconciliation, and bend over.
My doll would have: deer's tongue, balm of gilead, dill seed, cherry bark, damiana, star anise, and lavender flower. With return to me, reconciliation, follow me girl, and bewitching.

That would be my rough guess though, so I'm not entirely sure. I have a few days before I make them, so I have time to plan it out.
Scarred

Unread postby Sister Jean » Thu Apr 06, 2017 11:11 am

Hello Scarred,

I think your plan for the dolls is a sound one, but you sound unsure about working with two dolls. You could just make and work a doll for her, and wrap it up in a pair of your worn underwear when not in use. That part is up to you.

The herbs and oils for the two dolls sound good, except the star anise in yours didn't make sense to me, since it's a psychic/dream herb. Unless you're wanting to have psychic dreams about the relationship.

Good luck to you in your work.
ID #1590G
I'm on Hoodoo Psychics!
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Scarred » Thu Apr 06, 2017 11:34 am

It's not that I'm unsure of working two, it's that I'm unsure of what to load into each of them. I know I could work them together pretty easily. Also, the reason I picked star anise is because according to the LM herb page, it's supposed to bring back a lost love; which since she is the one that ended the relationship I want to bring her back.

Pretty much, I'm stumped at would I want to put the drawing herbs into mine to draw her back, or in both? I don't want to put drawing herbs into her, and all of a sudden she has a million and one guys trying to give her attention and be with her if that's going to be the case. Or, should I just load hers with everything and leave mine relatively blank except for a few oils and herbs?
Scarred

Unread postby Miss Aida » Fri Apr 07, 2017 8:12 pm

Hello, Scarred ,

Put the drawing herbs into yours

And you are correct about the Star Anise

Good luck!

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Scarred » Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:59 pm

Thank you Miss Aida.

So this is my plan, and please correct me if anything is wrong. Candles I get and understand, doll babies are new to me, but something I really want to get into working with.

Her doll will have: a piece of her bra and my petition. Deer's tongue (to foster communication between us), balm of gilead (to soothe the hurt from the break up), calamus (add some control), licorice root (same as calamus), damiana (to draw her back), sugar (to sweeten her up), lavender flowers (foster friendship again), and cherry bark (because it's just amazing for love work) for herbs. Return to me, reconciliation, bend over, and love me for oils; I'm not entirely sure, but I think follow me girl would work in her doll too, because I'm telling her to follow me.

My doll will have: a hair from my beard but no petition, or if there is one it will be the same as the one in her doll (I think?). Deer's tongue, balm of gilead, damiana, lavender flowers, cherry bark, dill seed (to make me irresistible to her), and star anise (to bring back a lost lover). Oils are, love me, return to me, reconciliation, follow me girl, bewitching, and maybe I dominate my woman.

In my head, we use doll babies as if we are a God of some sort and the doll babies are who we make them as. So to me, I'm looking at this from an overview of what tricks I would lay, when I would lay them, who I would lay them on, etc. etc.. So I know laying tricks for follow me girl involves getting them to touch it, thus me putting it in her doll and telling her just that, to follow me.

Hoodoo has come so naturally to me, it is unreal. Maybe it's my personality, maybe it's a natural gift for it.
Scarred

Unread postby Miss Aida » Fri Apr 07, 2017 10:04 pm

Hello, Scarred ,

You're good to go.

As far as a petition on your doll, Id just go with the name paper.

So, please make the dolls.

You're a good thinker. You'll do fine

take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

using two doll babies for love

Unread postby sash_26 » Tue Apr 18, 2017 2:46 am

Hi all,

I was wondering if anybody knew a specific way to do a love spell using two doll babies representing me and him where the dolls are tied together for commitment and long term love. Am I supposed to put my personal stuff inside his doll or just mine?

And is it effective to keep his photo glued to the big mirror facing inwardS on the mirror I use daily for dressing up. Do you think it will make him think of me. I have a photo of me and him together. If I keep it will it make him think of me constantly. I'm sorry if this sounds stupid. I was just wondering.

Thanks in advance. Blessings to you all.
sash_26

Unread postby Miss Aida » Tue Apr 18, 2017 8:41 pm

Hello, sash_26 ,

Please don't put his picture taped at looking at the mirror. That is a form of a cursing spell.

Instead, put his picture, face-to-face with your picture

Yu don't put your personal concerns inside his doll

Please read the may pages on this thread for idea on what to do. we ask forum family members to read all the posts on the thread before asking a question because it most likely has been asked before

Wishing you the best

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby sash_26 » Tue Apr 18, 2017 9:26 pm

Thanks very much Miss Aida. Blessings to you.
sash_26

Unread postby sash_26 » Thu Apr 20, 2017 4:31 am

Hi,

Would it be ok instead of making a normal doll baby, I have a teddy bear which was gifted to me by my ex and I open it up a bit to put his personal concerns and love herbs inside. And then baptize the teddy bear as him so that it is quite big and It feels more realistic to work it. And I can keep it at home. Would it be too powerful as in im a bit worried that it might turn into something like Chucky. Your thought are very much appreciated.
Thank you.
sash_26

Unread postby Sister Jean » Thu Apr 20, 2017 4:28 pm

Hello sash_26,

I wouldn't recommend using a bear because you want to create a link to your human target, not a bear. If you scroll up through this thread, you will find a lot of information about how to do this type of work. And if you are worried about your doll turning into Chucky, perhaps you'll want to put off this work until you learn more about it or hire a professional.

Take care.
ID #1590G
I'm on Hoodoo Psychics!
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby paintedsmoke24 » Thu Apr 27, 2017 9:04 am

Hi,

I have a quick question:for a doll baby ,can it be started working with (if already filled with some herbs and roots) and place some other stuff afterwards ?
Is it "allowed" to re-open it?

Thank you in advance for your help!
paintedsmoke24

Unread postby Miss Aida » Thu Apr 27, 2017 8:00 pm

Hello, paintedsmoke24 ,

Not a good idea.

It can be done but only in rare circumstances.

I don't do that ever

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby paintedsmoke24 » Fri Apr 28, 2017 12:11 am

Thank you Miss Aida,I'll just wait to have all the herbs at once.
Have a great day!
paintedsmoke24

Unread postby paintedsmoke24 » Fri Apr 28, 2017 4:49 am

So,after reading almost all the posts in this thread,thought I'd share my "doll baby aventure" as I'm beginning to work with it.
It is for this woman I have the huge hots for :) and for various reasons (one of them being I'm a Libra she's an Aries),communication has its flaws and setbacks,with some hot&cold blowings now and then(nowadays it's blizzard cold).

She's 100% Aries with all their good and not so good parts and I am somehow oversensitive and find some sayings unbelievably violent(Aries's bad points).
So after having started a red skull candle work (I'll let you know about the outcome of this),I have decided to work on a doll baby(which is new for me,I've worked other types of spells & containers,sometimes with great results,some other times so and so).

Now the funniest thing ever is that at some point I thought about looking for some Barbie girl looking like this woman. And oh to my hugest surprise,I have found quite quickly one ressembling to my target like you cannot believe it. Red hair,glasses,even the clothes are extremely similar to what she's wearing ,to a point where I thought of this "finding" to be some sort of sign or invitation to work with that doll.

I'm still waiting for some Calamus root,I already have licorice powder but I've ordered some Licorice chips after hearing ConjuremanAli talking about writing target's name on a tiny slice of Licorice root and using it as the relying spinal cord.
Aries's ruling body part is the head&the brain so I though it would be a very nice addition to the doll baby as well as to the skull candle work (burned after worked for several days on a honey jar).

I'll be using Fire of Love oil( aries is a fire sign so this might help),Follow me Girl, Bewitching , Lavender drops, Return to me and as soon as I can afford more,some Influence oil(for the doll) and Kiss me now and Crown of success oil on my hair/head(for me to wear) ,some deer tongue (incredibly hard to find in France). Deer tongue which I'll use with sugar as she already has a "free" not-always-nice worded mouth. And spikenard which already have.
I'll be using on myself damiana,catnip and for the doll cardamone seeds,cubeb berries,some juniper and grains of paradise,rose petals,just a pich of lavender,a tiny bit of ginger(for her ginger hair looks:),and her photo and handwriting (only personal concerns I've come up with so far,but as soon as I can get some hair,I'll make extensive use of it).
I'll let you know all about the progress of this "journey" of me and my doll (thinnking I have never played with dolls while being a kid,this is quite funny actually to start doing this on my early 40's).

Any comments are welcome :)
paintedsmoke24

Unread postby RoseStar21 » Fri Apr 28, 2017 5:31 am

Hello paintedsmoke24 ,
Wow that's amazing ! I hope your spell work is successful.
Wishing you the best :)
RoseStar21

Unread postby jj11 » Mon Jul 10, 2017 6:37 am

Hi dears

I know that love dolls aren't used to be taken out on e.g. slammed about etc - but when the guy says something that hurts - is it bad to tell the dolly how you feel? e.g. I felt hurt today etc and maybe even cry a bit?
I feel like I'm talking to the real him when I do that and i get an image of him comforting me when I hold the doll baby close to my heart...nothing major happened but sometimes he doesn't know how direct he is (English is not his first language and he said his intention was not to be harsh though I did feel hurt).

I guess my q is more: is it okay to let your doll baby know you were hurt but in a passive way - non-aggressive...more sadness/ hurt than anger...

I don't think this q has been asked it was mostly ppl venting out their frustrations by hitting/ slamming the doll baby about - I kinda talked to my dollbaby and now I laid him into a nice box with a mattress, duvet and pillow I made...

any thoughts?

thanks so much
jj11

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Jul 10, 2017 7:32 pm

Hello, jj11 ,

Yes, that's fine

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby jj11 » Fri Jul 14, 2017 11:35 pm

Hello Ms Aida

Thanks for your response and constant sharing of your precious knowledge!

This is so 'weird'/ funny/ amazing - I took out dolly for a bit and immediately had that 'urge' for x-rated stuff though it's bright daylight and I was not thinking about that - I feel that it was the dolly communicating (i.e. him) LOL

Does that happen often in your experience?

JJ
jj11

Unread postby Sister Jean » Sat Jul 15, 2017 9:19 am

Hello jj11,

That sounds pretty normal to me, especially since you're working so intently on a target for love.

Take care.
ID #1590G
I'm on Hoodoo Psychics!
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Previous

• Advertisement
Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to Mojo Hands, Conjure Bags, Jack Balls, and Doll Babies in Hoodoo