• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Curio Company Catallogue

It is currently Sat Aug 19, 2017 12:34 pm

Spells to Heal a Broken Heart and Prepare for Future Joy

Re: Spells to Heal a Broken Heart and Prepare for Future Joy

Unread postby Barbaramcnair » Sun Sep 29, 2013 6:58 am

Thursday the man I have been dealing with for four years ask to me to come to his house. I came a little earlier. He had another woman there. They were on his porch. The porch is close in porch so I guess he did not see me. I walked in the porch. Him and the lady was surprised. I know who she is. I asked her what she was doing there and he jumped up and punched me in my face. I ended up going to the hospital. Not only that the woman had a nerve to call me and say. "I am sorry he hit you but he thought you were going to hit me. I did not know he loved me so much but now I do." All I could say is really. I despise these two people. I would pay anything to bring them down. However, I want to heal my heart and move on. To get the love I deserve. I am a good woman. How should I proceed?
Barbaramcnair

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sun Sep 29, 2013 8:49 am

Dearest Barbaramcnair,
This is SHOCKING! Are you physically OK? Did you file a police report? I certainly hope so. And I am so very VERY sorry that your heart was broken. But, not sorry that your future has been saved.
Sometimes, God, our Guardian Angels, Spirit Guides, etc. make these things happen for a reason. Ultimately, to protect you.
As I recall, you wanted to break up these people and get him back, Didn't you order products to get him back just recently? Thank God you didn't have enough time to complete these spells. You are DEFINITELY protected, lady! Wow.
ANY man who hits a woman (other than to save a life) is a coward. And, you can rest assure, this isn't the first time he has struck a woman (and certainly NOT his last). His LAME excuse of saying that he was protecting the other woman is....INEXCUSEABLE!!!
Do you really want to bother breaking up these 2 people? He will ultimately start beating her, you know. This is NOT a psychic prediction but a "Human Nature" prediction: he is a woman abuser.
As you had said yourself, get over him and get on with your life. <--this sounds crude and abrupt, I'm sorry. But it's what you have to do to save yourself)
The 2 immediate things that I recommend for you are 1-Walnut bath to break the power of the past and fall out of love: http://www.herb-magic.com/walnut-whole.html
And, the cut and clear spells: http://www.luckymojo.com/cutandclear.html
These will help you to move on.
When you're ready, you might want to consider a reading and either root work and/or magical coaching to help you attain the man that is right for you. http://readersandrootworkers.org.
Take Care of yourself, Dear Lady.
My prayers are with you and we are here for you
PROUD member of AIRR
Also find me on Hoodoo Psychics
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Barbaramcnair » Mon Sep 30, 2013 2:35 pm

Thank you so much for your response. Yes I did call the police and took a warrant out for his arrest. There is no love that great the way my face look right now. I am going to do everything you advised. Thank you again. Donna called me again this morning. He did not talk to her this weekend. She wanted to know if he was with me. I guess a man hitting her would be fine. Yes I would like a reading and help with attaining the right man. I am a good person violence is not my life. I just fell in love with the very wrong person. However, I do not want to be alone.

Thank you Guardian Angel
Barbaramcnair

Unread postby jwmcclin » Mon Sep 30, 2013 4:29 pm

Good follow through, in the meantime, post a prayer at the Crystal Silence League so that its members will send prayers of joy, health, strength, love, success, and protection your way.

Protection and Blessings.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Barbaramcnair » Mon Oct 14, 2013 2:20 pm

I am so upset. here it is Oct 14th. They have not arrested the jerk yet for punching me in my face. First of all he is only going to get a slap on the hand. In New York state, A man Punching a woman in the face is only harassment not assault. And they never seem to arrest the abuser. This is why so many women are getting killed here. Rumor is he is bragging about it. My face has not healed yet. I order the walnut and clear cut. It has not come yet. His woman called me again. Asking me did he called me. I am livid. My heart wants to explode. Well anyway the night that he punched me he had a scarf on his head it dropped and I picked it up. I have it. Is there anything I can do with it to make his life miserable for now. It seems like I have to do my own justice. Since the NY justice system is failing me. And that chick she just sicken me she is too dumb to breath :x
Barbaramcnair

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Oct 14, 2013 5:43 pm

Good Evening, BarbaraMcNair,
I am so very angry at what you're telling us. My blood is boiling.
If this were me, I would make a doll. I would fill that doll up with all kinds of stuff to mess him up
I would beat it, kick it, defecate on it, and curse it as often s possible.
I would stick needles and pins in it. I would stab it. I would take a hammer to it.
And that would be just the beginning. But, that's just me...
Here's some more things you can do to him: http://www.luckymojo.com/spells.html#black
Go to the upper right hand corner of this page. In the dark green area, there's a white search engine. Write: doll enemy and you will get all kinds of great ideas on how to make one.
Lucky Mojo also sells dolls...
And, also, maybe you ought to think about some healing spells for yourself? You've been brutalized both physically and emotionally. Time to do something for yourself to speed up your healing process http://www.luckymojo.com/healing.html
If you need anything at all, we are all here for you
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Tessa42 » Mon Oct 14, 2013 7:59 pm

Good evening ,
I'd just like to take a moment to say , man I man have I had some healing and wisdom brought to me just in the week I've poured myself into this site!!
I've read in break up spells, reconcilliation , breaking up marriages etc.
I am so happy that I've read some of those posts, it has caused me to really reflect on myself and what I really want and desire.
I never wanted to break up anyone, or cause or force pain. I just wanted my love back. However ,all this time I've been trying not to hurt him, to be patient,to understand, I've caused MYSELF the most incredible pain. I've " cursed" myself through my own inability to love myself enough to know I deserve more.
I really want the 2nd half of my life to so much happier than the 1st, and I will do everything I can to learn healing through this forum.
Going to purchase some more items on Friday , and I'd really love some input on what I can purchase to clear myself from my past, receive healing, and cut myself From my past. I thank anyone and everyone who has responded to my emails and posts.

I'm reading up on cut & clearing products. Would a kit be better for this work or better yet , can workers be paid to do this type of work for me? Or atleast a good starting place?

So ready to start a fresh, healed , and loving life.
Tessa42

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Oct 14, 2013 9:51 pm

Good Morning Tessa42,
I am so happy that you are seeing what the very best is for you. Very proud of you. And I wish more people would think the same. Congrats!
Yes, I love the spell kits. They are perfect in that no stone goes unturned: you have all the materials that you need and all the instructions.
Here's the link www.luckymojo.com/spell-cut-and-clear.html
I also highly recommend the walnut bath www.herb-magic.com/walnut-whole.html
And, some healing work on yourself www.luckymojo.com/healing.html
Either the AIRR workers and or the Hoodoo Psychics can either do the work for you, assist you in the work, or give you magical coaching (to make sure that you do what needs to be done correctly)
Here are the webpages: http://readersandrootworkers.org www.Hoodoopsychics.com
Wishing you the very best.
Keep in touch and please keep us posted.
Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Barbaramcnair » Tue Oct 15, 2013 3:22 pm

Thank you so much Ms. Aida for you advise. I called LM found out my order of walnuts and cut clear will be to me Friday. Yea for that. I am going to order the healing. I am going to order the doll. I am sure you all can do a better job with the doll making than me. However I will be good with the intention. Again thank you for your help. I was really good to that jerk. Physically, emotionally and monetarily. He pays me back by messing my face up. I just pray there will be no lasting marks. I would hate to look in the mirror and remember him the rest of my life.
Barbaramcnair

Unread postby Miss Aida » Tue Oct 15, 2013 3:37 pm

Good Evening, BarbaraMcNair,
Just put all your hatred into that doll.
Keep in touch.
We are all worried about you
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

PostThis post was deleted on Tue Oct 15, 2013 7:47 pm.

Unread postby quietwisdom » Fri Oct 18, 2013 4:29 pm

Good Evening,

Tonight was my first available night to take the Black Walnut Bath. I came into the forum to ensure I was following the correct steps and read you should perform the Clear Cut Spell immediately after. Does that mean on the same night? Should I wait until my Clear Cut Spell Kit arrives before taking the Black Walnut Bath? Also, for Clear Cut do I use a white male candle and a black male candle or should one be female? I ordered Cats Herb and Magic book. If the answers are in there can you let me know and I can wait until it arrives. Thank you.
quietwisdom

Unread postby Barbaramcnair » Fri Oct 18, 2013 5:06 pm

My walnuts and cut clear arrived :D I will do everything tomorrow. I going to rest tonight so I will have strong intention. Can't wait for this to be done. I am so happy I came across this forum I don't feel so alone now.
Barbaramcnair

Unread postby Miss Aida » Fri Oct 18, 2013 7:01 pm

Barabarmcnair,
This is the Lucky Mojo FAMILY.
We all care about each other very much.
Can't wait for you to perform those spells!
Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Barbaramcnair » Tue Nov 26, 2013 10:13 pm

That guy finally got arrested Monday. I have to go to court. I purchased the clear cut and the walnuts. However my son thought the box was empty and threw it away. I have to reorder those items. I am moving on. It is just I keep hearing that the chick is bragging that he beat me for her. LOL I am so sick of her also
Barbaramcnair

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed Nov 27, 2013 8:15 pm

Hi, BarbaraMcNair,
Thank GOD he got arrested! Whew!
I am so happy that this happened to him. PLEASE don't have any pity on him when you see him in court. He's a terrible person.
Since you are dealing with far too many emotional crisis', maybe have Lucky Mojo set a crossing candle on her? www.luckymojo.com/mojocatcandleservices.html
Hopefully, you'll get your box soon.
I am so anxious for you to get over this guy and to move on, get a wonderful guy, and be happy.
Thank you for keeping us posted.
Happy Thanksgiving.
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Barbaramcnair » Sat Dec 07, 2013 6:28 pm

Yes court is over he got a spank on hand. I do not feel justified. He is laughing at me. Well. Four years of my life I will never get back. I don't want him to be so freaking happy. I guess that is not moving forward if I am not content.
Barbaramcnair

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sat Dec 07, 2013 9:28 pm

Hello, Barabamcnair,
That makes me SICK TO MY STOMACH.
I am so sorry. So many judges are so uncaring and unsympathetic. Really is upsetting.
Time for revenge spells, don't you think? www.luckymojo.com/spells.html#black
And, remember, we're here for you.
Keep in touch
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Barbaramcnair » Mon Dec 09, 2013 6:09 pm

Thank you so much for allowing me to vent. Sometimes when you feel all alone it feels good to have someone on your side. Yes I do want revenge. I know he deserve it. I just don't want nothing to back fire on me. I want this to be the best time of my life.
Barbaramcnair

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Dec 09, 2013 8:15 pm

Barbara McNair,
I want you to have the best time of your life also.
But I doubt anything would backfire. All is justified.
But, whatever makes you happy and comfortable is our main concern
Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Barbaramcnair » Wed Dec 18, 2013 6:33 pm

Hello Miss Aida,

I purchased the crossing candle for the lucky mojo altar. I am going to purchase the doll. I do have to release this anger. I want to put my own energy in it, so I am going to do it myself instead of letting a worker do it. Thank you for all your advice .

Barbara
Barbaramcnair

Unread postby Miss Aida » Thu Dec 19, 2013 1:38 pm

Hello, Barbaramcnair,
GOOD FOR YOU!!!
And with all the stuff that you've endured, remember that you're justified.
I would also recommend (I do this ALWAYS after I do crossing...whether I need it or not...) is this: www.herb-magic.com/13herb-bath-13.html
Remember, we are all here for you.
Go get 'em!!!!
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Cleansing and help with broken heart

Unread postby smiling7 » Wed Oct 28, 2015 10:08 am

I am ashamed to admit this but I have been having an affair for 6 years. It is with someone I dated when I was young. We re-connected and I fell in love.

I did a come to me spell and then a nations sack which have all worked good. The only problem is I got divorced after 2 years into the affair and my lover has yet to do so. He keeps telling me to give him more time and wait until his 17 year old daughter graduates. I can't really believe him at this point and I'm 57 years old and the clock is ticking.

I did do a breakup spell on them 4 years ago and I think it did cause tension between them, but no break up.

At this point I am always depressed and heartbroken. I've started therapy and would like to try to get over this affair and hopefully find someone with whom I can share my life -- someone that is available.

I still have my Come to me mojo bag and my Nation sack. I don't really know if I should dispose of them or what to do at this point.

Please. any advise is appreciated.
smiling7

Unread postby Miss Athena » Wed Oct 28, 2015 12:25 pm

Hi smiling7,

If you no longer wish to have those spells work for you, you could put the mojo hand and nation sack into ammonia to cleanse them of your intentions and dispose of them.

I would work with Cut and Clear to rid you of your emotional attachment to this man and then work with Attraction products to bring in a new romantic partner.

http://www.luckymojo.com/cutandclear.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/attraction.html

Hope this helps. Good luck.
HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread postby smiling7 » Wed Oct 28, 2015 1:30 pm

Thank you so much for your advice. I am having a hard time with this and put so much time and energy into this relationship.
I almost think I need to do the cut and clear and try heal and then do something with mojo bag and nations sack. Letting them go is going to be hard.
smiling7

Unread postby Miss Athena » Thu Oct 29, 2015 7:25 pm

Hi smiling7,

If you work the Cut and Clear first, you may find it easier to let go of your other work as your emotional attachment to him will be cut. Work it in that order and it shouldn't be so difficult.

Wishing you the best of luck.
HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread postby smiling7 » Sat Oct 31, 2015 8:55 am

Again thank you so much for your reply. I have made an agreement with my married lover to not see each other for a month. He tells me all the time I am the only woman he has ever truly loved and that he feels like he is in prison and is miserable. Yet he is scared of getting the divorce. So I'm wondering if before I do anything else maybe I should consider doing something to help him with his courage to leave. His daughter will graduate next year and go off for college. I've put 6 years of my life into this and I truly love him. But I told him I cannot stay in this relationship without a firm commitment!
smiling7

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sun Nov 01, 2015 10:17 am

Hello, smiling7 ,

You have answered your own question!!

You may want to consider a white skull candle spell with The Crucible of courage:

www.luckymojo.com/crucibleofcourage.html

And here's the link to candles www.luckymojo.com/mojocatcandles.html

Wishing you the best

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby smiling7 » Tue Nov 03, 2015 7:46 am

Yes that's what I'm going to do! Also my married lover asked me if there was a candle I could burn for his wife to find another man and make the divorce easier. He doesn't know anything about hoodoo but he does know I burn candles.
Any suggestions?
Maybe I need to post this in another section.
Thank you Miss Alda!
smiling7

PostThis post was deleted by Miss Aida on Wed Nov 04, 2015 8:05 pm.

Unread postby Nydya3 » Mon May 02, 2016 5:53 am

I apologize if I'm not posting under the appropriate subject, after searching my topic this is where it led me. And it's pretty lengthy :(

My boyfriend & I officially ended our already rocky relationship 2 weeks ago. We had been together for 4 1/2 yrs, lived together for 3. The past 2 have been off & on but we remained living together in hopes of working things out. For the past few months I've been "doing work" on him with the advice & ideas I've received from this site. I wanted to fix things between us before he actually moved out of the house bc I knew once he moved I wouldn't get any more chances and there would probably be a LOT of anger (on his end) when he left (and there was). Some times I felt I was getting positive results, some times not. Well after he left, a family member told me that he would probably never change in order to have a healthy relationship. She stated that he had seen a psychologist years ago (his job sent him to one after complaints about his behavior & attitude) and was diagnosed with narcissism. I have heard of that before but had no idea it was an actual mental condition (NPD). I actually thought it was just a nicer term used for calling someone a jackass. After researching the condition I see that he has every symptom 150%. Those symptoms were the problems in our relationship. But those symptoms also prevent him from getting help or even believing the psychologist. His family member told me that when he was diagnosed he became very upset, cursed out the psychologist and never went back. So our relationship was pretty much doomed from the beginning but his narcissistic ways made me believe that everything was always my fault and that no one else would ever want me, he destroyed my self esteem & soul with his mental emotional & verbal abuse.

This weekend my neighbor asked about him, noticing he wasnt here anymore. I told her what happened. She made a comment saying "Honey when it comes to a person like that, with that type of mental disorder, no medication nor the best hoodoo/voodoo in the world will fix him, so it's best to keep your distance from him or he will continue to hurt you". She's an older lady (in her 80s) from Mississippi, so the hoodoo/voodoo comment didnt surprise me and we've never discussed that before. So I said "I wish I knew someone that did spell work that could help me get over him", just to see what she would say. She stated that she grew up around it, thats how she knows about it, but she's never tried it.

My problem is that I still love this man very much and don't understand how considering how much pain & heartache he put me through for so long. I am very depressed right now. During our relationship he alienated me from the few friends I had and I've never really had any family (other than my kids), so he was really all I had, now he's gone and I have no one to help me get through this. I have health issues that prevent me from working. He's taken care of me & my kids financially for the past 4 yrs and now I dont even know how we are going to survive. He left us with nothing.

I need help moving on, letting go. Due to my health & financial situation I know I will be tempted to take him back if he tries to come back, and the fact that I still love him. I dont want him back. I think it would be dangerous for me to take him back, I thought about suicide so many times during our relationship bc of how he made me feel. I'm feeling like the work I did on him actually made my feelings for him stronger & his feelings weaker. Im obsessed with someone that seems to hate me. I did sweetening spells, a honey jar, freezer spells against rivals (it did the complete opposite), did things with personal concerns (his clothing that I no longer have access to, our nails, our pubic hairs), buried his under wear in the back yard the last time he was going to move out (i assumed it worked since he suddenly changed his mind), fed him my menstrual blood often for the past year. How do I dispose of these things and break the work. Nothing was ever meant for "bad" but had bad results so I assume I cant bury them in my yard. I dont know what to do and cant afford to order anything. I still have a pair of dirty underwear, a dirty sock, nail clippings & a small baggy of pubic hairs (I would gather it after he shaved) but I'm now scared to use any of it for anything. Is there any helpful advice you can give me at all? I'm scared I've ruined my life by trying to do work on a person that mentally cant be worked on! :(
Nydya3

Unread postby natstein » Mon May 02, 2016 2:00 pm

Hello Nyda3,

I am sorry you are expereincing this. But fortunaly there is a whole line of products devoted to cutting away emotional ties to old situations and relationships! It is called Cut and Clear. Read about it here and I recommend getting the spell kit! (http://www.luckymojo.com/cutandclear.html)

Peace~

Nathen
natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Hippolyta526 » Sat Jan 28, 2017 2:06 pm

Greetings all here,

I've been meaning to join this forum for quite some time, but there's nothing like trouble to kick a person into high gear now, is there? I need some help for my daughter.

My daughter is in her mid-thirties. A decade ago, she fell in love, got married, moved to the Midwest with her husband. They had two children. The marriage was not a happy one, and ultimately they split up. Not even a month after they divorced, they found out that their youngest child, my grandson, has a rare neurological disorder for which there is no treatment and no cure. This disease, which is like ALS in its effects, is 100% fatal. For the last three years, my daughter has been caring for her terminally-ill son pretty much on her own, all though my husband and I took turns flying out to help for the first 18 months ... then she got some nursing assistance. She still needs us, but not as much, and we do all we can.

Last year, she took a job during the day and met a man. I'll call him Mr. X for now, just to be polite. They worked together for about 6 months; he'd been separated from his wife for about a year, and to say that Mr. & Mrs. X were going through an acrimonious divorce would be an understatement. He had a good story for what was behind the divorce. My daughter and Mr. X started dating in September, and things moved pretty fast ... partly because, when you have a terminally-ill child, you only have nursing coverage for work and at night for sleep. there is no such thing as dating, in other words. He didn't seem fazed by my grandson's illness. I'll cut to the chase at this point ... he promised my daughter everything, that they would be a family, that he loved her, that she would never have to be lonely and afraid again, that he had her and she was all he wanted. She kept asking him ... be sure about this, because I've already been through hell. I don't need more, so please, please be sure.

I went back and met him after he moved into my daughter's house. They started house hunting together, they were talking about marriage. As soon as the ink was dry on the formal divorce, however, he changed. I am not exaggerating ... he went from warm and loving to cold and withdrawn INSTANTLY. He started looking for work out of state. My daughter kept asking him what was wrong, and Mr. X kept saying that nothing was wrong, there was nothing she had done or not done, everything was fine.

He would not make eye contact with her.
He started going to his daughter's school events and being gone for hours and hours after the events were over.
He started wiping his cell phone every night before going home. (We found out about that by accident.)
It was pretty clear he was checking out, but he would not come clean as to why.
Then, my daughter told him that while his mouth was saying one thing, his actions were saying something else, and she thought maybe he should go back to his mom's and think things over. He called to say that he didn't want to end things, but that he felt like he needed some time.
Then, he sent her a TEXT telling her that it was all over. he won't say why.

My daughter is torturing herself over this man. In her mind,she's clear that she did nothing wrong, but she can't seem to leave it alone ... did I do something, did I not do something, was I not enough, was he just not able to deal with the reality of this situation? And it gets worse. She's taking this as a referendum on how lovable SHE is, and I swear to you I flew back here because I feared my girl was suicidal. I don't think she is, but she's clearly in a lot of pain. This guy has got his hooks in her good, but refuses to even come pick up his stuff ... he doesn't do confrontation, or, evidently, even honest discussion.

I'd help her do a cut and clear, but she's not ready yet. She wants him back - or thinks she does - even though her head understands that he's proven himself to be untrustworthy, and that its no good, you can't make a relationship with someone who won't communicate or tell the truth. But she's so, so, so hurt. Is there anything I can do to help her? She's got to pull this out of her aura by the roots, it seems to me. How do I help her heal to the point where she's able to do this?

this is a lot to ask, and I'm sorry for the long post. If you've read this far, just know that I appreciate any wisdom you can offer.

Blessings,

Hippolyta
Hippolyta526

Unread postby Sister Jean » Sat Jan 28, 2017 5:31 pm

Hello Hippolyta526,

I'm so, so sorry for your poor daughter. The fact that this f***king coward broke up with her via TEXT is completely inexcusable. Right now, I'd like to call this man a bunch of names that aren't appropriate for this forum.

Now then. Your daughter needs to move on, you're absolutely right. She does not deserve this crap and shouldn't waste one second trying to get this jerk back.

If you scroll up to the beginning of this thread (that's why I moved your post here), you'll find some lovely spellwork shared by Conjureman Ali that will help heal her broken heart.

You'll also find this thread helpful:

spells-to-help-another-to-move-on-past-broken-relationship-t24409.html

Another thing you could do to help her is to do some Blessing work for her, to help heal and uplift her spirit:

http://www.luckymojo.com/blessing.html

Take care.
Thank you, St. Michael, St. Expedite, St. Martha, Bone Mama!
ID #1590G
I'm on Hoodoo Psychics!
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby jdavis2295 » Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:57 am

There is some possibility we return to each other but not right now. I feel broken. I know someone is doing something to us, they succeeded in breaking us up. My reversal candles have been sorta black. What's my next step? How do I make my love life better and how do I make myself feel better? Thanks. :cry:
jdavis2295

Unread postby Sister Jean » Thu Apr 20, 2017 4:48 pm

Hello jdavis2295,

Welcome to the Lucky Mojo forum. I'm very sorry to hear about your breakup. I think a good first step to help you move on would be to work the Cut & Clear spell kit:

http://www.luckymojo.com/cutandclear.html

Follow that with Healing and Blessing work to help you heal:

http://www.luckymojo.com/healing.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/blessing.html

Also, if you scroll up through this thread you will find lots more spellwork ideas.

Take care.

P.S. I see that you're new to the forum, but you should be aware that posting new topics is against forum rules. Next time you have a question, please find the thread that best fits with what you're asking (you can use the search box at the top right of the screen), and post your question at the end of it by clicking "post reply." Thanks!
Thank you, St. Michael, St. Expedite, St. Martha, Bone Mama!
ID #1590G
I'm on Hoodoo Psychics!
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Previous

• Advertisement
Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to Ask Us for Conjure Help with Road Opening, New Paths, Life Changes