• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Curio Company Catallogue

It is currently Tue Dec 12, 2017 7:34 pm

Skull Candle Questions and Answers

Discussions about how to use Lucky Mojo vigil lights, novena candles, figural candles, and offertory candles, and how to fix lucky oil lamps.

Re: Skull Candle Questions and Answers

Unread postby Scarred » Mon Mar 27, 2017 5:09 pm

Well then allow me to ask this one. I am going to carve a few simple things into the skull, like "I miss X" "I need X" "I'm in love with X", X obviously being me. Should I oil the candle up every time I go to work it, or should I oil it once and let that be it? I'm going to work it for at least 7 days, but leaning toward 9 because that seems to be more linked with romance and love. If I should oil it before every working, should I start with the nicer oils then work up towards the more dominating as I work it?

I have my petition in mind, I have the photo of my ex ready, I have everything ready, just waiting on my order to come in. I know to talk to it sweetly at first, then start making the commands towards the end of working it. I'm just wondering if the oils should be a one time go, or apply them before every working adding in more as it is worked.
Scarred

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Mar 27, 2017 9:50 pm

Hello, Scarred ,

Once is good.

That's all I do

Wishing you success with this

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Also find me on Hoodoo Psychics
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Scarred » Tue Mar 28, 2017 8:30 am

Thank you Miss Aida. That was one thing I didn't quite know what to do; had everything else figured out and planned out for it.
Scarred

Unread postby xbecky1990x » Wed Mar 29, 2017 3:47 am

i have a question, can I influence my ex's mind to break up with his gf using a purple skull candle?? Thank you.
xbecky1990x

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed Mar 29, 2017 8:58 pm

Hello, xbecky1990x ,

Lucky mojo doe not sell purple skull candles. Please do not ask us about products that Lucky Mojo does not sell

You would use a white skull candle and here is the spell:

www.luckymojo.com/influence.html

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby xbecky1990x » Thu Mar 30, 2017 7:04 am

thank you, could I use black dog hair with the skull candle??
xbecky1990x

Unread postby Sister Jean » Thu Mar 30, 2017 12:13 pm

Hello xbecky1990x,

You could use black dog hair, but if you're wanting to really influence this person's mind, I'd recommend using an herb such as calamus to have that coercive power over them. Then do Break Up work with the black dog hair, as explained on this page:

http://herb-magic.com/black-dog-hair.html

http://herb-magic.com/calamus-root-chips.html

Good luck to you.
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby agj5 » Sat Apr 01, 2017 7:56 pm

Hi everyone,

So I read through the thread and also found the skull spell (influence) but since I am not very experience, I wanted to ask some questions.

1. My target has been dealing with depression. Is good/bad to try to influence him at this time? I kind of feel I would be taking advantage of him if I do

2. If it is ok to go ahead, will the following be correct for my spell?

- 2 x red candles (one skull, one female) baptised with our names and facing each other. Hollow their bottoms and stuff with our respective photos and love herbs
- Inscribe on the skulls what I want him to do. I struggle with commands but thought of one of these to use:
"Think of me with your heart" (instead of being so logical and practical)
"Let yourself fall crazily in love with me" (not sure about crazy...I don't want him to become a stalker!)
- Anoint candles with Love Me Oil
- Position written intention under dish (are these the same as the commands?)
- Pray Psalm 23
- Say petition (as above)
- When finished, do a Jewish bowl spell

Does this sound good?

Thanks,

agj5
agj5

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sat Apr 01, 2017 8:20 pm

Hello, agj5 ,

although this looks like a great spell, I would first get some white skull candles and perform healing work on him. That, along with other healing products

When the target feels better, then go ahead with our great spell!

www.luckymojo.com/healing.html

Wishing you the very best

take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Scarred » Sun Apr 02, 2017 9:28 pm

So, I made another order for some herbs to add to the candle, and to add into a doll baby of my target. Balm of Gilead buds, Calamus Root Chips, Deer's Tongue Leaf, Licorice Root
Slices, Damiana, and Lavender Flowers. I'm also thinking of using some of my Star Anise from my spice rack and affixing them into the eye sockets of the skull, along with small print outs of our engagement pictures.
I have everything planned out, just need to get my packages now.
Scarred

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Apr 03, 2017 8:10 am

Hello, Scarred,

Wishing you great success with your spells!
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Scarred » Mon Apr 03, 2017 6:26 pm

This is my plan so far after doing hours of reading, as well as listening to the older radio broadcasts about skull candles. I have two white candles on order, because the shop was out of red.

I'm going to carve simple commands in the skull, carve my target's name and DOB next to the wick. I'm going to print out small pictures of the two of use together, and put them in the eyes of the candle; I'll then melt some tea lights over them to affix them into the eyes so she'll only be able to see us when we were happy. I'd do the same with some star anise. I'll put a small amount of deer's tongue in the mouth of the skull to encourage communication. Calamus and licorice in the base of skull to control her thoughts. Balm of gilead, damiana, and lavender flowers in the forehead part where emotions are processed. I can thank Miss Aida on the older radio shows for reminding me to work within the brain symbolically as well, being a psych student and all. Going along with Miss Aida's use of the brain, I may simply write the words love and marriage on a small piece of paper and place that in the back of the skull.

That covers the herbs, the oils I'd be using are Bend Over, Return to me, Follow me Girl, Love Me, and Reconciliation. I also have Fast Luck, Bewitching, and I Dominate my Woman, but those I want to save until I see movement. I'd use one oil at a time and apply it with my intention for each oil, giving it a purpose. I would also add some of my errr...seed to the mix, likely covering as much of the forehead, mouth, and nose as possible. Miss Cat also said in the older radio shows she had used pins in the case of love, to make someone crazy in love with someone else. I think I want to try that one too, blessing each pin, heating them, dipping them in an oil and inserting them through the upper part of the skull. I might add Fast Luck to the mix in order to speed up my results. The reason I jumped to Bend Over, was I want to pretty much command her to return and work through things (I don't want to get really personal, she just always runs from situations when things get tough, she has for years. Our relationship hit a rough spot, and she ran away from it instead of working on it).

I have her handwriting in the form of love letters she had sent me, which I will use as a personal concern. I would take a picture of her, 5 spot it with the oils, write my petition on top of her face, and cover it with a picture of me locking us face to face. All of that would be under a heat proof plate, with the candle on top of it. Working it, I would talk to it like she was sitting in front of me, and tell her exactly what to do and say. Example would be, "you will come back to me, you miss me, you need me".

Side note, I also happen to have been digging through some boxes of stuff that got packed up when I moved out in the break up, and found something that will work amazingly well for a doll baby; one of her bras.
Scarred

Unread postby Sister Jean » Tue Apr 04, 2017 11:14 am

Hello Scarred,

Sounds like you have a good plan, with clear intent. Good luck to you!
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

PostThis post was deleted by Miss Aida on Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:25 pm.
Reason: Board Warning

MISC Petitions for Candles to Be Set Questions and Answers

Unread postby Miss Aida » Fri Apr 07, 2017 8:35 pm

Hello, Mystic Guy,

Gosh, I a so sorry that this happened. And it is so common that people will fear the same treatment as they have received from others. You to are the victim of the other person's bad doings.

I like what your root worker has suggested. GREAT suggestions!

I would go with a couple of healing candle first and then the blockbuster and then the other candles. For the stubbornness, I suggest tranquility and communication would be the Mercury candle

Your petitions would be (as you had stated):

And how should I petition each candle for concerning his stubbornness- Tranquility to calm his stubbornness (petition : Calm Stubborness)

for him to reach out and communicate with me, -Mercury candle for communication

Wishing you the best

Take care

forgive -Healing (petition -Forgive me)

return to me for us to be a couple again?-Just as you wrote here
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

PostThis post was deleted by Miss Aida on Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:24 pm.
Reason: Board warning

PostThis post was deleted by Miss Aida on Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:22 pm.
Reason: Posting the same thins all over the boards

Unread postby mysticguy » Fri Apr 07, 2017 10:48 pm

Miss Aida,

I appreciate the suggestions, but I'm kind of confused to why my post asking about skulls got deleted.

I don't know if it was a mistake or you might have accidentally didnt read through my posts entirely, but I didnt post the same thing all over the board.

Although my situation is the same that I explained, but the questions of Lucky Mojo services and products that I asked WASN'T the same on all topics.

1) I posted in THANK YOU FORUM topic ... asking about the moderators since my return posting on here from 2010 i havent saw them on here and then I thanked you, along with the moderators that still is posting, and I thanked Miss cat and Lucky Mojo for all of your hard work and time on the forum.

2) I posted in MISC Petitions topics asking questions related to the MISC service about what additional candles would be best to add on what I was purchasing and how to petition those candles for MISC to burn for me.

3) In the Skull Question topic after looking through 11 pages and couldn't find what I was looking for and I didnt want to mess up... I was asking questions related to the Skull Candle on this topic... on how to prepare, petition and pray over a red skull candle for myself with using the products I got from Lucky Mojo in 2010.

I was trying to ask the questions of the products in the proper topics. They were in 2 different topics.. asking questions about different products only from Lucky Mojo's.

I apologize if i did anything wrong. I'm not trying to abuse nor disrespect the forum cause thats not my intentions nor am I'm not trying to be banned or anything from the forum, but after I spent so much money this week on ordering products from Lucky Mojo. I thought I would ask these questions to not only get some advice to help my situation, but also to know what to do so my money don't go to waist from products that I recently purchased yesterday. Not only that, but if I dont know how to use the products and do the work properly.. how will this help me?

This is kind of confusing to me... Am I in trouble with the forum now?

Why was my skull and MISC questions deleted from the topics that I posted at?
mysticguy

Unread postby mysticguy » Wed Apr 19, 2017 9:12 am

Hello Miss Aida,

About 2 weeks ago I posted in 3 different topics as you see above in my other post. I don't know if it was a oversight or you accidentally made a mistake, but if you go back and look at my posts of April 8 and in those topics... you will clearly see that I didnt post the same thing in all topics.

I'm trying not trying to get penalties, nor strikes, nor banned from the forum.

But, I don't understand why my post of the skull got deleted and I got warnings and i didn't post the same thing in neither topics. Please reply back

Thank you
mysticguy

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed Apr 19, 2017 8:25 pm

Hello, mysticguy,

There were big problems on the board that night. What I think happened is that there may have been another moderator on at the same time that I was on (and I didn't know it). And we were both trying to move and merge your posts at the same time. That's why I had seen your posts twice when it was indeed only posted once.

Then, the posts got lost (and I had spent a very long time answering you).

I can't find the posts anywhere and even had the "big guys" try to find them and we didn't have any luck. We tried for a long time. They have vanished.

I have documented that 2 board warnings are to be taken away from you (as I had seen posts twice but they were actually one post). This won't show up on your end but show up on ours. But, one stays as you were asking about Mercury Retrograde in a different thread and subforum

Nevertheless, your questions were too extensive for this forum. I can't take 1/2 hour answering each person otherwise, I would be here for most of my life! I won't answer the questions again. Instead, I ask that you seek the help of an AIRR member to assist you with magical coaching regarding the skull candle.

I apologize for the confusion (and the board warnings). Hopefully, this will never happen again where 2 moderators are doing the exact same thing at the exact same time.

Again, please accept my sincerest apologies

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby aniviel » Thu Apr 20, 2017 3:48 am

I'm getting my Influence Oil tomorrow so thought it was time to work with my skull candle :)

1. Can I use it on top of my honey jar?

2. The only skull candle I have is red. While I am attracted to the guy I'm working on, at the moment my working is more about friendship and closeness in that sense. Would it be okay to use?

3. The only personal concerns I can get of him at this moment are a bottle he drank from, picture and name/dob. How can I use those with the candle? I recall I was told to drill a hole in it and place the herbs there, close hole, dress with oil... so not sure where such a personal concern can come in handy. Perhaps I can use a napkin to wipe the bottle top then use the same napkin on the hole before sealing it? Or perhaps even use the hole to wipe the bottle top itself?
aniviel

Unread postby brujaha123 » Thu Apr 20, 2017 5:43 am

Hey lalyil,

Just wipe the top of the bottle with the napkin and that napkin can be placed under the plate the honey jar and candle are on. After this spell, you should keep the napkin in a plastic sandwich bag and just re-use it when you burn other candles on him.

Just out of curiosity, are you planning on including other oils and herbs with the influence oil on this candle?

Brujaha
Thank you, my dear St. Martha the Dominator, for the miracle.
St. Joseph, I am forever grateful.
brujaha123

Unread postby aniviel » Thu Apr 20, 2017 6:00 am

Hi Brujaha! Yeah I have a few LM herbs to use. Both love and compelling ones. Used them in the honey jar too. I don't want anything too aggressive so I will read on all of them again before using. I do have one that's also healing so will definitely use that.. for his injury. It's been getting better since I put some in the honey jar actually

I already have a napkin from a bottle top both in the jar and below it. But can always obtain another/new one. We're both in the bar a lot so easy to grab a bottle end of the night :)
No personal concerns -in- the skull?

Thank you and blessings
aniviel

Unread postby brujaha123 » Thu Apr 20, 2017 12:03 pm

Oh okay, lalyil you have enough personal concerns for now until you are at a deeper level in the relationship and can acquire more intimate ones. I wouldn't put any papers or other stuff inside the skull unless it was extremely tiny. You want to avoid producing a massive flame that can get difficult to extinguish.

I totally understand what you mean about researching the ingredients and not starting off too aggressively. That's something I'm doing as well. In my idealistic mind, I'm trying to get someone to love me without using anything coercive or controlling. If my work does not produce the results I want, I intend to move on rather than push him too hard spiritually and destroy every woman who displays interest in him. Best of luck to you!

Brujaha
brujaha123

Unread postby aniviel » Thu Apr 20, 2017 4:39 pm

Thank you! I did grab another bottle tonight. I might cut a tiny tiny piece of napkin to clean the top and put that in when I light the candle tomorrow night :)
aniviel

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Thu Apr 20, 2017 7:45 pm

Newsflash --

For all of you who work with Skull Candles -- and we know that there are MANY of you among our loyal customers -- here is THE book you have been waiting for. The Lucky Mojo Co. is proud to announce ...

Cursing and Crossing by Miss Aida!

This is a classic in the making -- a compendium of more than 100 ways to jinx, cross, and generally mess up your enemies, written by Miss Aida, one of the Administrators here at the Forum, and a member of the Association of Readers and Rootworkers.

There is an entire CHAPTER in this book devoted to Skull Candles. Every question you have will be answered! Oder now !

http://www.luckymojo.com/cursingandcrossing.html

BOO-GRI-CURS
Cursing and Crossing by Miss Aida
$9.00

CURSING AND CROSSING:
Hoodoo Spells to Torment, Jinx, and Take Revenge on Your Enemies.

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

THIS BOOK SHIPS MAY 15TH. YOUR ORDER WILL BE HELD.

This unique collection of spells features serious, hard-hitting, fast-paced, hot, and STRONG works of revenge and justice. Not for the lady-hearted or faint of spirit, this book includes full instructions for making and torturing doll-babies, imprisoning your enemies in coffin boxes, and freezing unwanted people out of your life. Using pins, needles, nails, feces, candles, oils, powders, and graveyard dirt, Miss Aida teaches you exactly how to torment, jinx, and mess up your adversaries and foes.

Now you too can benefit from the malevolent secrets of cursing and crossing, passed down through the generations, and brought to your fingertips in one handy spell-packed book.

Miss Aida is a Catholic Spiritualist, a natural born medium, and a hoodoo practitioner with deep roots in the Afro-Cuban traditions, who specializes in cursing, break up spells, spiritual eradications, establishing magical protection, and helping animals. She is an administrator of the online Lucky Mojo Forum and a regular guest on the Lucky Mojo Hoodoo Rootwork Hour Radio Show who lives in Detroit with three Schutzhunds and a Cockatiel.

CONTENTS
---------
Dedication and Acknowledgements 4
Hoodoo, Rootwork, Conjure 5
Introduction 6
The Vocabulary of Cursing 8
Gather Your Supplies 10
..... Acquire Personal Concerns 10
..... Select Traditional Cursing Products 12
..... Work with Names and Petition Papers 18
..... Assemble the Tools of Torture 20
Prepare Your Mind and Soul 22
..... Is This Curse Justified? 22
..... Create a Plan of Action 23
..... Begin by Cleansing Yourself 24
..... Protect Yourself and Your Family 25
..... Realize Your Strength and Power 26
Prepare Your Work Space 27
..... Protect the Area Around You 27
..... Set Up Your Altar 28
..... Lay Tricks and Dispose of the Remains 30
The Spells 31
..... Cursing the Body 31
..... Cursing in Bottles and Jars 32
..... Cursing with Candles 37
..... Cursing with Doll-Babies and Effigies 48
..... Cursing with Eggs 58
..... Cursing with the Evil Eye 60
..... Cursing with Feces 61
..... Cursing in Food and Drink 66
..... Cursing the Foot-Track 69
..... Cursing in a Freezer 63
..... Cursing the Genitals 72
..... Cursing with Goofer Dust 76
..... Cursing with Graveyard Dirt 77
..... Cursing with Incense 79
..... Cursing with Mirrors 80
..... Cursing with Playing Cards 82
..... Cursing with Prayers 84
..... Cursing with Salt 87
..... Cursing in a Sweet Gum Tree 88
..... Cursing with War Water 89
Cleaning Up After Cursing 88
..... Returning to the World Refreshed 90
Frequently Asked Questions About Cursing and Revenge 90
Conclusion 95
Bibliography 96

First Edition 2017

Published by
The Lucky Mojo Curio Company
6632 Covey Road
Forestville, California 95436
http://www.luckymojo.com
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby aniviel » Fri Apr 21, 2017 6:42 pm

Sorry started the skull candle tonight (red one... though using it for friendship). Filled it with herbs. Put a tiny piece of napkin used to clean his bottle top also in a hole by the herbs. I also put Deer Tongue on his lips. Used Van Van, Influence and Attraction oils on all sides of the skull

I carved his name on the candle 3 times and put my petition + picture of him underneath the honey jar (the skull candle is on the jar)
I'll snuff it out before going to bed... however, looking back in the topic I saw people are carving their intentions into the skull - I haven't thought of that! Doh
Is it okay if I add it when I light it again tomorrow or just leave it as is since I speak my commands + have my command in my petition below the jar?
aniviel

Unread postby brujaha123 » Fri Apr 21, 2017 7:45 pm

Hi lalyil,

You may get results, but it sounds like you rushed into this. You needed to read through the forum more before starting the candle. The intentions, whether carved in the skull or written on petition paper or both are the sine qua non to this work. Maybe the commands you give it will help your cause, but I'm not sure about writing on it after it has already been lit. And I really would have steered clear of red if sex, love, lust or a fast outcome were not my goals.

It helps me to write out my ideas for the spell ( like an ingredient list for a recipe) and think of possible questions I have or tools I might need (e.g. something to carve holes in the candle etc.) beforehand. This also helps me think of possible questions I have that I might need to have answered before I get started.

You may need to repeat this at a later point. Read a little more. I'm sure you will be able to plan better for the next one.

Brujaha
brujaha123

Unread postby Miss Aida » Fri Apr 21, 2017 7:55 pm

I'm loving this discussion!!

Thanks for your help, brujaha123!!!
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby aniviel » Fri Apr 21, 2017 8:01 pm

I only have red skull candles.. by the time I get another order shipped to the UK he'll be gone from the workplace :/ so I did ask whether I can use a red one. All herbs, oils and petition were used for my intentions
I actually really didn't rush into it. I spent 2 hours just prepping :)
I drilled the hole. Spent time researching the herbs. Dressed the candle. Wrote my petition numerous time until it came as I wanted. I only didn't notice the carving your intention.. in fact, didn't consider it at all. I thought just giving my skull the name would be all I needed since my petition is there and I speak to it as it is him
So I'm honestly just not sure if I should add that or if what I have is enough. I'm worried adding the carving now would be unhelpful. Since I felt so powerful with this at first until I came here to read, and now the self doubt comes in, which never helped me. I probably should have stayed away from the topic
aniviel

Unread postby Miss Aida » Fri Apr 21, 2017 8:09 pm

Hello, lalyil ,

Just go ahead and perform the spell.

Forget about the overthinking. Just do it

It looks to me like you put a lot of work into this. And it's the intention that counts

So, just do it and do it with the knowledge that you did indeed do it correctly.

take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby aniviel » Fri Apr 21, 2017 8:20 pm

Thank you Miss Aida - and Brujaha for all the help

I have started meditating today and felt very strong when I did it. It helped focus me after when I used the oils (and indeed saw success, as mentioned in another post). I think meditating with the skull candle could be amazing. I'll do it when I relight the candle tomorrow
aniviel

Unread postby HoodooBeginner » Mon Apr 24, 2017 8:40 pm

Hello Lucky Mojo and All!

I need some help with knowing how to work a red skull candle, A friend of mines surprised me with the Lucky Mojo red skull candle yesterday and he loaded the candle for me for a love reason and I asked him does he know how to use a skull candle to get someone to think about you romantically and he said no. So I was wondering how would I go about using it because the problem I am having is wanting this girl that I know on facebook who also lives in the same state as I do to start thinking about me romantically until she eventually wants to be with me. By the way is a picture required when working a red skull candle on the person or can you just use the person's name? The way I was thinking about using the red skull candle was: 1. Using whiskey to baptize the skull using the person's name, 2. Carving in what I want the person to think of about me, 3. Of course lighting the candle and lastly 4. Speaking to the candle in a whisper tone as if it was the person and doing it at night as I saw on this topic board that doing it at night is best because that is when the target's defenses tend to be down. Feel free anyone to let me know if I am on the right track as far as the 1-4 steps I mentioned. :D
HoodooBeginner

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Apr 24, 2017 9:12 pm

Hello, HoodooBeginner ,

Everything you have suggested is absolutely correct

it sounds like you know what you are doing already!

You can set a picture under the candle and you can also load a smaller picture into the candle

Wishing you great success

take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby HoodooBeginner » Mon Apr 24, 2017 10:46 pm

Thanks Miss Aida, Much appreciated as always! :D
HoodooBeginner

Unread postby mysticguy » Tue Apr 25, 2017 9:19 pm

Miss Aida,

I appreciate your reply really i do and I know there are a lot of messages you might reply to on here, but all that I ask is that you please carefully read this post.

I appreciate you explaining to me that possibly.. it might have been 2 moderators that made a mistake by trying to merge my posts in 1 topic... which would confuse anybody since they were different products asked in the proper topics...LOL... It's understandable we're human.

But, when you replied to my post in MISC Candle Petitions topic you suggested of me purchasing a Mercury candle for MISC and what to petition ... I asked a few minutes later UNDER your post in the SAME topic with ... Thank you for your suggestions, but is it ok to purchase a MISC Mercury Candle while Mercury it's retrograding?

So, are you saying since I posted under your same suggestion concerning a MISC candle and petition in the MISC Candles & Petitions that the strike warning still remains?

But, yet if you think about it ....when I did post my question's of Lucky Mojo products that night in the proper topics my questions got deleted and I still got striked with warnings anyway.

We actually spoke.. when I got a reading from you.. you told me during the reading to go to the forum ask questions and purchase and so I did, but now you tell me to go back to get a reading. Now do you see how confusing this is on my end?...LOL

Cause I spent a couple of hundreds for LM products this month and I don't want to be banned from the forum nor stuck with products that I might not know how to use properly for my situations fearing that if i post on here that I might be striked again or banned from the forum.

Since I did post in the proper topics and since you mention it possibly might have been a moderator mistake... shouldn't all the warning strikes against me be removed? And if yes, how will i know cause even though I got messages from the previous strikes i didn't get anything saying the others were removed.

Looking forward to your reply... thank you for taking the time to read this
mysticguy

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed Apr 26, 2017 8:35 pm

Well, mysticguy ,

First of all, I think that if you are not an attorney, then you missed your calling!

Although I like your thinking, we cannot further these type of conversations on the forum.

Since I love your mindset, I will remove your board warnings. The only proof I can give you is this forum post. You cannot have access to administration.

So, as of now, you have no board warnings. It is noted in administration.

Now, this is THE end of any further conversations regarding this matter.

EXCEPT, you really ought to consider law school !

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby mysticguy » Thu Apr 27, 2017 7:10 am

LOL...Not an attorney....You got me cracking up over here... I can see it now.

Walking in court with a brief case in one hand and a lit LM candle in the other hand...LOL.. and Thank you for removing the strike warnings.

But honestly, I really do appreciate all the time, effort and information that you Miss Aida, along with other moderators and Miss Cat share on this board.

Also, hoping as you and the other Lucky Mojo moderators and Miss Cat blessing us with help for success for us .... I want God and the good spirits to bless you guys with success as well.

Thank you again
mysticguy

Unread postby neonwaosy » Sun Apr 30, 2017 2:26 am

Hi everyone, hope we are in good health.
Please I will like some direction on how to use red skull candle for love. Having read the almost 40 pages to this thread, please am wondering when inscribing targets name on the candle, does it go on the forehead or the back, do I write my name too? . Do I load his personal concern with herbs inside the petition paper before sealing it, or load them one after the other? Also do I write in third person .. example ( I love John Doe) or ( love me..), sorry as I hope am making sense. Is the LM love herbs Mix good enough or should I add more. I also have FMB, love me and stay with me oil. Are these okay, okay to add calamus and or licorice?
I'm sorry for the many questions, I just want to get it right.
Thank you all. I appreciate every advice.
neonwaosy

Unread postby Sister Jean » Mon May 01, 2017 9:37 am

Hello neonwaosy,

To make it easier for you to load the candle, write out your petition paper using clear, concise language: "So & So, love neonwaosy." Then put the Lucky Mojo love herbs mixture (which is a great mix, you don't need to add to it unless you want to. Licorice and calamus would be fine to add.) and his personal concerns in the center of the paper, and fold it toward you a few times until the paper is small. Carve a hole in the bottom of the skull, push the paper into it, then seal over the hole with wax. Carve LOVE ME all over the skull (don't add your name), and dress it with the oils you mentioned. Hope that helps!
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby neonwaosy » Mon May 01, 2017 6:03 pm

Yes Sister Jean, it helps. I thank you muchly
neonwaosy

Unread postby Missbri1 » Tue May 02, 2017 6:42 am

Hello,
I wanted an expertise advice on something. Me and an ex abruptly broke up in February because he found about an old ex that I didn't really give to much info on because I was afraid to tell him about it. We got into a really bad argument and the last time he text me was on march on my birthday but no contact has been made on his end and I am afraid to text him. He is a cancer and very very stubborn and refuses to talk to me but I know he loves me because he is in my dreams and god just won't allow me to let him go plus he still talks about me on social media lol.I had a talk to me candle done on him a few weeks ago and was told he was resistance and emotionally unavailable but open. I wanted to do a reconciliation honey jar and a skull candle to get in his mind to forgive me and at least get in contact with me and realize he made a mistake. I wanted to purchase balm of gilead lavender reconciliation healing influence and command oil for the red skull is there any other suggestions any of you might have fort dilemma sorry this post is long lol I got a little carried I am open to anything.
Missbri1

Unread postby Sister Jean » Tue May 02, 2017 4:46 pm

Hello Missbri1,

I think you have a great plan lined up, as far as doing a skull candle and Reconciliation honey jar. I wouldn't put too many different commands upon one skull candle though. You may want to do the red one as you planned, then do a white one dressed with deer's tongue, Mercury oil, Influence oil and Clarity oil, to get him to get in contact with you and see that breaking up was a mistake.

http://herb-magic.com/deers-tongue.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatoils.html#planetary
http://www.luckymojo.com/clarity.html

Take care.
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Missbri1 » Tue May 02, 2017 5:41 pm

Would me just doing the two skull candles alone be okay ? I haven't started the honey jar yet.
Missbri1

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed May 03, 2017 7:18 pm

Hello, Missbri1,

I would do one skull candle, complete the spell, then do the other.

Also, I personally believe that a honey jar ought to be in place.

Wishing you the best

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Love_Muse » Fri May 05, 2017 9:26 am

I placed a lucky mojo order that should be to me shortly. Also I have an influence and a follow to me girl candle ordered for MISC to do on my behalf until I get my supplies. In my order I totally forgot to order any coercion oils such as influence, compelling, bend over, domination, etc but I DID get FOLLOW ME GIRL which I think is in that family. I want my love interest to ask me out on a date. I want to do a red skull candle but I only have these oils & herb coming to me shortly:

1 Bewitching Oil
1 Fire of Love Oil
1 Follow Me Girl Oil
1 Attraction Oil
1 Magnet Oil
1 Catnip Leaf

Can I use any of these oils to encourage her to ask me on a date? I am going to place a second order today for influential oils but didn't want to have to wait until then to do my red skull as that may be a while. I do also like I mentioned have MISC about to do the influence and follow me girl candle setting. My red skull candle isn't too much is it? Thanks for your help in advance.
Love_Muse

Unread postby Genies_Lamp » Fri May 05, 2017 11:19 am

Hello everyone. I love the effectiveness of Skull Candles and am interested in using them for Self-hypnosis and improvement. Would I prepare it the same way? What oils and products would be most appropriate for this purpose? Am I way off track? Thank you and God bless! I would appreciate any thoughts and ideas you might have on this.

Genies_lamp
Genies_Lamp

Unread postby aniviel » Fri May 05, 2017 7:29 pm

Just lit a skull candle.. spent a good two hours prepping it
Among others - two tiny pictures of me in holes carved into the eyes, with Look Me Over oil
2 small bits of napkin I used to wipe a bottle intended drank from (one I put into a carved hole in the top and the other in bottom... I filled up both holes with wax after)
Also wrote a small petition - "---- [his name] looks for me, comes to me, respects me and is loyal to me", folded it and put it in a hole at the bottom too.
Licorice Root, Patchouli and Deer's Tongue herbs in the bottom and filled up (I put a bit of Deer's Tongue on the lips as well... carved a bit too)
Used Look Me Over, Attraction and Influence

On the skull itself I carved "look for ---- [my name], come to ----, respect ----, be loyal to ----"
All over it (some words kinda got jumbled up together but it looks beautiful)

Flame is huge and dancing. But did I forget anything?

This is for friendship by the way, not love, so the loyalty here is just being a real friend. Is the petition / intentions too long or? I did feel these are all just under "be a true friend" lol
aniviel

Unread postby Sister Jean » Sat May 06, 2017 11:00 am

Hello lalyil,

I don't think you forgot anything, but even if you did, it's too late to change it if the spell is underway. The bell has been rung, so to speak. Now it's time to just let the spell play out and see what manifests.

Good luck
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Sister Jean » Sat May 06, 2017 11:21 am

Hello Love_Muse,

Yes you can ask use those oils on a candle to get her to ask you on a date, and I don't think it's too much even if you have those other candles going.

Good luck.
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Sister Jean » Sat May 06, 2017 11:23 am

Hello Genies_Lamp,

Yes, I think you could use a skull candle for such a purpose. Load the candle with your personal concerns and dress it with an oil that would help you gain the attributes you desire. Crucible of Courage, Crown of Success, Master and Power would be good examples.

Good luck.
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby aniviel » Sat May 06, 2017 7:16 pm

Thank you Sister Jean! I already saw some signs today after last night. Intended was nicer than usual but I made the move :)
Will light it every night for 5 days

Blessings
aniviel

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sat May 06, 2017 11:50 pm

Hello, Forum Family Members,

Although this is a book on cursing and crossing, I have dedicated an entire chapter to skull candles. And these candles can be used for love, influence, break up, cursing, controlling, domination, etc.

So, don't let the title of the book deter you.

As a nurse, I have given you a quick, simple, and brief anatomy of the brain (with the help of the brilliant artist, Greywolf Townsend's illustration) and you will know EXACTLY how to work skull candles!

Cursing and Crossing is a classic in the making --

http://www.luckymojo.com/cursingandcrossing.html

BOO-GRI-CURS
Cursing and Crossing by Miss Aida
$9.00

CURSING AND CROSSING:
Hoodoo Spells to Torment, Jinx, and Take Revenge on Your Enemies.

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

This unique collection of spells features serious, hard-hitting, fast-paced, hot, and STRONG works of revenge and justice. Not for the lady-hearted or faint of spirit, this book includes full instructions for making and torturing doll-babies, imprisoning your enemies in coffin boxes, and freezing unwanted people out of your life. Using pins, needles, nails, feces, candles, oils, powders, and graveyard dirt, Miss Aida teaches you exactly how to torment, jinx, and mess up your adversaries and foes.

Now you too can benefit from the malevolent secrets of cursing and crossing, passed down through the generations, and brought to your fingertips in one handy spell-packed book.

Miss Aida is a Catholic Spiritualist, a natural born medium, and a hoodoo practitioner with deep roots in the Afro-Cuban traditions, who specializes in cursing, break up spells, spiritual eradications, establishing magical protection, and helping animals. She is an administrator of the online Lucky Mojo Forum and a regular guest on the Lucky Mojo Hoodoo Rootwork Hour Radio Show who lives in Detroit with three Schutzhunds and a Cockatiel.

CONTENTS
---------
Dedication and Acknowledgements 4
Hoodoo, Rootwork, Conjure 5
Introduction 6
The Vocabulary of Cursing 8
Gather Your Supplies 10
..... Acquire Personal Concerns 10
..... Select Traditional Cursing Products 12
..... Work with Names and Petition Papers 18
..... Assemble the Tools of Torture 20
Prepare Your Mind and Soul 22
..... Is This Curse Justified? 22
..... Create a Plan of Action 23
..... Begin by Cleansing Yourself 24
..... Protect Yourself and Your Family 25
..... Realize Your Strength and Power 26
Prepare Your Work Space 27
..... Protect the Area Around You 27
..... Set Up Your Altar 28
..... Lay Tricks and Dispose of the Remains 30
The Spells 31
..... Cursing the Body 31
..... Cursing in Bottles and Jars 32
..... Cursing with Candles 37
..... Cursing with Doll-Babies and Effigies 48
..... Cursing with Eggs 58
..... Cursing with the Evil Eye 60
..... Cursing with Feces 61
..... Cursing in Food and Drink 66
..... Cursing the Foot-Track 69
..... Cursing in a Freezer 63
..... Cursing the Genitals 72
..... Cursing with Goofer Dust 76
..... Cursing with Graveyard Dirt 77
..... Cursing with Incense 79
..... Cursing with Mirrors 80
..... Cursing with Playing Cards 82
..... Cursing with Prayers 84
..... Cursing with Salt 87
..... Cursing in a Sweet Gum Tree 88
..... Cursing with War Water 89
Cleaning Up After Cursing 88
..... Returning to the World Refreshed 90
Frequently Asked Questions About Cursing and Revenge 90
Conclusion 95
Bibliography 96

First Edition 2017

Published by
The Lucky Mojo Curio Company
6632 Covey Road
Forestville, California 95436
http://www.luckymojo.com
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Genies_Lamp » Mon May 08, 2017 9:17 am

Thank you Sister Jean for your response. I was also thinking that since I am working on myself that I would use "I am" statements rather than "You" statements when talking to it. Is that what you would recommend? Thanks again!

Blessings,
Genies_lamp
Genies_Lamp

Unread postby natstein » Mon May 08, 2017 4:57 pm

Hello Genies_Lamp,

"I am" statements sound perfect!

Peace~

Nathen
natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread postby aniviel » Mon May 08, 2017 6:15 pm

I've been lighting my candle for a long time every night.. both because I'm not sure he sleeps much (we both tend to stay for late drinks. We actually discussed insomnia tonight lol) and also because - I may as well! I'm up. I normally take 15-30 minutes twice during the burn to talk to the candle. Sentences on the line of "you want to ...." but also "think of me" and "listen to me"
I'm burning Dragon's Blood incense and also smoking to it... I'm a smoker but never at home otherwise so the incense does help cancel out the smell. And I love how the flame dances in the smoke

I feel it's been helping. He's been particularly nice these last two times we talked. There's one thing I told him to do on Sunday though which unfortunately he didn't (but we discussed that today too)

What I always find hard is meditating and visualising. It's difficult for me to see him clearly in my mind when I actually try to. Is that ridiculous? Also harder for me to imagine him sleeping since he wears baseball hats and glasses mostly... Seeing him without either is even harder lol so at times, when I feel able to, I just envision him in front of me regularly and I say those things to him
How's that?
aniviel

Unread postby Genies_Lamp » Tue May 09, 2017 11:11 am

Thank you Nathen! I feel like this could be a powerful way of self improvement.
Genies_Lamp

Unread postby natstein » Tue May 09, 2017 2:07 pm

Hello lalyil,

What you are describing sounds good to me. For the visualizing part not everyone is a visual thinker, I believe as long as you are getting the same sensation of feeling of what its like to be talking to him you are on the right track. Also like any other skill the more you do wokr at visualizing the better you will get.

Peace~

Nathen
natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread postby aniviel » Tue May 09, 2017 3:54 pm

Thank you Nathen!

I have been meditating as well as I can. Unfortunately my apartment is on a large street and my altar is in my living room facing the street so even at 3am there are occasional distractions and focusing is a bit difficult for me. But I've been using music, incense and now, a Quartz as well for it and then seeing what I can as clearly as I can... normally us talking in our usual spot. I do always feel it though and then smile like an idiot :) lol
aniviel

Unread postby aniviel » Thu May 11, 2017 5:49 am

Two nights ago my skull candle's wick fell into the puddle of wax (it was left burning while I fell asleep so couldn't stop it). Yesterday morning I fished it out using matches and my carving tool
Yesterday was quite a bad day with my target

I managed to relight the skull candle last night and this time I worked the candle and used matches on the side of the skull to melt the edge so the puddle will run out the side. The flame got a lot stronger and very quickly melted the rest of wax from the top of the honey jar (but there's still wax on the sides). The petition and herbs caught fire which burnt strongly then died out quite quickly. I spoke to it through Dragon's Blood incense and cigarettes once more

The weird thing is... while the herbs and petition are burnt down - the two pictures of me which I left in the skull's eyes are still there on the top of the jar (I had to fold them once but the page is still white from the outside... regular paper)
Not sure how they survived the big burn

Would that mean anything?

Also afterwards I fell asleep and for the first time ever I dreamt of my target. He sat with me and we talked about really personal things that I've been wanting him to know and where the intentions behind the jar and skull candle
It was so vivid
aniviel

PreviousNext

• Advertisement
Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to Ritual Candles and Lamps in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure Spells