• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

It is currently Tue Oct 24, 2017 1:37 am

Disposal of Ritual Remains Questions and Answers

Re: Disposal of Ritual Remains Questions and Answers

Unread postby treasured666 » Tue Feb 14, 2017 10:22 am

Hello everyone.

I haven't seen this question asked anywhere else and I have googled it quite a bit. When you dispose a jar spell, do you empty the contents of the jar to dispose or do you dispose with contents and the jar together?

For instance, if I wish to dispose of a dark ritual at the crossroads, do I get out of the car, open the jar, and throw out the contents of the jar, then take the jar with me? Or do I dispose of the jar with the contents inside?

Thank you
treasured666

Unread postby Sister Jean » Tue Feb 14, 2017 11:32 am

Hello treasured666,

I think it depends on what the ritual was. Miss Cat gave this answer in a different thread to someone who was asking how to dispose of a Separation jar and will give you an idea of some of the options available:

"There are many different ways to handle a separation jar. Burying it for 7 days is one way -- but some people bury it permanently where the target-people have to walk over it. Others will bury it in a graveyard, to kill their relationship, or throw it into a river to wash them out of town. Likewise breaking such a jar or bottle in a crossroads will disperse them far and wide.

"Do not bury such a jar in your own yard unless you are one of the people being separated (like if you want a divorce) and do not keep such a jar in your own bedroom, living room, or kitchen.

"Some people burn such a jar in fire.

"Work like this does not only have ONE WAY that is correct. Like a song, everybody may know the tune and the lyrics, but we each sing it differently."

"For more information, check out this page: http://www.luckymojo.com/layingtricks.html#graveyard

"Good luck!"
Thank you, St. Michael, St. Expedite, St. Martha, Bone Mama!
ID #1590G
I'm on Hoodoo Psychics!
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Astrella » Thu Feb 16, 2017 8:09 pm

Hello everyone!

I was burning a glass candle for Clarity and it didn't burn out to the end. On the day 3 it started to crackle and went out. I tried to light the wick again but it didn't work :(
I am not sure what I should do now. Should I still try to light it and burn it to the end? Can I start another one for the same purpose?
How should I dispose it? To melt the remains of the wax and pour it out of the container and bury it before recycling the glass?

Thank you a lot in advance for the recommendations!
Astrella

Unread postby natstein » Fri Feb 17, 2017 4:10 pm

Hello Astrella,

Your idea of melting the wax out of the glass and burying it, then recycling the glass is a good idea. If you want to try to relight it you can as well. I would recommend doing what Miss Cat I believe has called splitting the wick. Get a smallish piece of wick. poke a small hole right by where the the candles wick is and place your smallish piece of wick in that hole. Make sure you have some of the wick sticking above the surface of the wax. Then light that piece of wick. It should burn down and catch the original wick once enough wax has burned off. Then when that candle is done I would recommend following up with another candle for the same purpose as overall this is not the best sign for a successful burn.

Peace~

Nathen
natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Sapmoss » Fri Feb 17, 2017 5:19 pm

I'm thinking of deploying a vinegar jar in a peculiar way... ( it's hard to bury in graveyard here)...I noticed it started leaking recently lately about the same time as I had fabulous success with my intention of the jar so I assume this is when it should be deployed?

I wonder about dumping the contents on an old enemy's property... someone who did me really dirty several years back... the target of the vinegar jar are not related except both abusive men ..the property is readily accessible.

Is such a thing ever done?
Sapmoss

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Fri Feb 17, 2017 6:19 pm

Sapmoss,

That sounds good, just add your extra prayer, "As this jar leaks and leaches sourness into the ground, let it touch [my old enemy] as well as [my current target]."
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby Sapmoss » Fri Feb 17, 2017 7:05 pm

Thank you Miss Cat... will do so
Sapmoss

Unread postby Dakaga » Sun Feb 19, 2017 5:45 am

I live in a large apt complex with little space to bury my remains, but behind the apt complex is a big empty dirt lot, will this work as my backyard?
Dakaga

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sun Feb 19, 2017 8:12 pm

Hello, Dakaga ,

It would depend on the proximity of this lot to your apt.

You could just use a potted plant

Wishing you the best

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Also find me on Hoodoo Psychics
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Dakaga » Fri Feb 24, 2017 11:18 pm

Thank you so much Miss Aida, I am moving soon so the potted plant seems the best option!
Dakaga

Unread postby JustTool » Tue Mar 07, 2017 4:35 pm

So, if you bury something in the backyard that should have been buried in the front yard, would it suffice to dig it up and put it in the front yard? I'm sorry if someone has asked this before. I have been reading and reading and haven't come across the answer to this one specifically.
JustTool

Unread postby natstein » Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:04 pm

Hello Just Tool,

This would really depend on what it is you buried. If it is just something that you are trying to attract to your home in general then the backyard is fine. If it is something that you are targeting a specific person for and they need to step over it as it were then I would actually recommend redoing the work you did and burying where it needed to be.

Peace~

Nathen
natstein
Forum Moderator

Disposal of Ritual Remains Questions and Answers

Unread postby ceramicat » Wed Mar 29, 2017 6:58 pm

I'm sorry, I did not where to post this question.

I live in the city, so there is no where for me to bury leftovers from spells at the crossroads, as it's all paved. So then, how do I dispose of something correctly?
It wasn't a problem when I was a kid living at home, as in those suburbs we had vacant lots & un paved roads
ceramicat

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed Mar 29, 2017 9:35 pm

Hello, ceramicat ,

Find answers here:

www.luckymojo.com/layingtricks.html

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby scooty12 » Wed Apr 19, 2017 1:44 pm

I haven't been able to find the answer to my question so I'm hoping someone might have an idea or thought.
I am currently doing reconciliation/love work and understand my best options for disposing of my candle work - but i have an interesting circumstance. I am currently living away from home (and near my target) I am moving back in a month. I am also moving from another country so unable to bring house plants with me (so that option is void) -- should I dispose of my remains here after completion or since this is work that is intended to draw a person to me/keep them close is there a way I can keep my remains safe and dispose of them when I am "home"? I appreciate any thoughts and suggestions.
on a new journey just finding my way, and figuring out what it all means....
scooty12

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed Apr 19, 2017 9:08 pm

Hello, scooty12,

Just deploy them at a crossroad.

here are other ways of deployment:

Wishing you great success

take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby 89bingo » Thu Apr 20, 2017 9:07 pm

Hello Everyone ,
I had been working on a vinegar jar on a builder ,who had cheated us for about a year . I had also made a shaking bottle spell basically for him to Bend over backwards with red pepper ,etc . The situation finally got resolved after a year about a week ago .I had also made an ammonia jar about the same situation .

I want to dispose off all the spells contents now . I have been researching this site for days now and still confused about how to dispose all these things to signal an end .
I can't go to the graveyard . Can i dispose it in fire or crossroads ? How ? Plz guide me in simple and clear instructions plz ..I will greatly appreciate it .

Sincere thanks in advance !
89bingo

Unread postby Miss Aida » Fri Apr 21, 2017 7:34 pm

Hello, 89bingo,

You are right: at the crossroad!!

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby 89bingo » Sat Apr 22, 2017 9:05 pm

Thank you again Ms Aida !
Sincere Regards
89bingo

Unread postby 89bingo » Sat Apr 22, 2017 9:05 pm

Thank you again Ms Aida !
Sincere Regards
89bingo

Unread postby 89bingo » Sun Apr 23, 2017 6:46 pm

Hi Ms Aida,
I'm a little curious & maybe not clear about my knowledge about the basics ,hopefully you can plz enlighten me :)
I finally today managed with little difficulty to find an isolated crossroads -to dispose all the above spell - all carefully packed in a plastic bag . Unfortunately in a rush it fell just on the side of it.

My CONCERN is ,what if someone thinks its trash in a bag ,curses or thinks negatively about the person who threw it ,will it affect me in some way ?
Also if its thrown in trash by others, isn't it essentially throwing it in the trash ?
I cleaned washed my hands with chinese wash after reaching home and all the way i was praying to saints to signal the end of those negative spells,not harm anyone or me in anyway . I also plan to take cleansing bath tomorrow .

My sincere request ,Plz clarify these confusions in my mind .
Regards
89bingo

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sun Apr 23, 2017 9:21 pm

Hello, 89bingo ,

Whatever happens to it after you walk away is the will of the man at the crossroad.

That's another reason (one of many) that you don't turn back.

Whatever happens to it afterwards is none of our business. Just his business!!

BUT, I am not sure why you didn't pick it up and place it appropriately? It sounds to me like you didn't do this with conviction of intention.

When we practice magic, we must be in control. No fear, no doubts, and we must have self-confidence. Dropping it (or it "falling") shows that there was no intention when you offered it to the the crossroad.

So, I am not sure if this improper deployment will be effective

Sorry
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby cassie » Sun May 07, 2017 8:31 am

I recently burnt a glass encased Uncrossing candle and wrote two pieces of petition paper - one that I carry in my purse, the other put underneath the candle. Now that the candle is completely burnt, how should I dispose the two pieces of petition paper? I read the guidelines on LM website and gathered that I might need to dispose them at a cross road. But should I just throw them at the cross road where they would be completely exposed to others (the cross road near me is concrete with cars passing by) ?

Thank you so much in advance!
cassie

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sun May 07, 2017 7:00 pm

Hello, cassiew ,

I would bury those in your back yard or in a potted plant or by a tree.

I hope this helps

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby miss_scarlett » Fri May 26, 2017 12:05 pm

i have the remains of a self love spell i preformed last night. how best do i dispose of the candle wax, ashes and petition? i live in an apartment so I have no yard in which to bury. thanks for any advice!
miss_scarlett

Unread postby Miss Aida » Fri May 26, 2017 9:03 pm

Hello, miss_scarlett ,

Yu could put the remains in a potted plant and ask that as the plant grows, so will your love for yourself

Wishing you the very best

take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby miss_scarlett » Sat May 27, 2017 11:46 am

Thank you Miss Aida! I was considering something like that!
miss_scarlett

Unread postby pida » Thu Jun 01, 2017 9:11 am

We are moving in together in another place- I would like to ask for advice on these
1) underwear trick that I bury under a tree in the back yard so he can remain faithful- Do I dig it up and bring it with me , leave it or dispose at crossroad?
2) tie underwears, rosemary sprig with yellow flannel cloth and magnolia leave under mattress- we already move the bed. I still have the tricks in the box at the old place. Do I take with me and place them underneath mattress at the new place?

Anything I should do at the new place to strengthen our relationship- love, peace, affection (emotional and physical), faithful and good/fun together.

Thank you for your advice.
pida

Unread postby Sister Jean » Thu Jun 01, 2017 9:35 am

Hello pida,

Just leave the underwear where it's buried at the old place and bury a new pair at the new place.

As for the things you had with your bed, put it back where you had it in your bed, but replace any herbs or leaves that may have crumbled.

Here is a link for lots more love spell ideas:

general-love-spells-questions-and-answers-t9831-120.html

Take care.
ID #1590G
I'm on Hoodoo Psychics!
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby pida » Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:00 pm

Thank you Sister Jean.
pida

Unread postby pida » Sat Jun 10, 2017 3:57 pm

I rub bride & groom pink candle with our love fluid. Then I carved a heart shape with my love and my name inside the heart shape-Under the base of the candle. I also carved our birthdays on the side of the heart shape. The candle burned and wax melted all over and dripping down on the floor and stuck on the wood floor. Would you please advise if I should unstuck the wax from the plate and floor and bury it in the back yard with our tied underwear with stay with me/follow me boy and herbs to help me keep my love stay at home and faithful to our relationship?
Or do you think I should just bury the wax in one of our potted house plant?
Thank you for your advice.
pida

Unread postby Sister Jean » Sun Jun 11, 2017 11:12 am

Hello pida,

If you want to keep your mate at home and keep him faithful, unstick the candle wax and get the herbs together, then tie it up in a pair of your mate's dirty underwear and bury it in the backyard. You don't need to put a pair of your own underwear in there.

You can read more about disposing of spell remains here:

http://www.luckymojo.com/layingtricks.html

Take care.
ID #1590G
I'm on Hoodoo Psychics!
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby aniviel » Sun Jun 11, 2017 11:19 am

How can I dispose of a jar for someone in my life that is in my life no longer and has left a very negative impact on me so I want him to stay away and never speak of me again?

I have no access to a graveyard at all... I thought I'll try and find a park that's by a crossroad and bury it there? Since it's a honey jar I can't just throw it at the crossroad I suppose

A part of me is so angry I just want to throw it in a bin to bin him out forever
aniviel

Unread postby Sister Jean » Sun Jun 11, 2017 11:40 am

Hello aniviel,

If you want those memories and feelings to depart from you as well as keep him away from you, empty out the honey jar into a river that flows away from where you live. Then recycle the glass.

You can read more about disposing of spell remains here:

disposal-of-ritual-remains-questions-and-answers-t10676-1440.html
ID #1590G
I'm on Hoodoo Psychics!
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby aniviel » Sun Jun 11, 2017 12:30 pm

I cannot seem to be able to open it! lol

edit: Managed now after putting it in really hot water. But despite the hot water, made of the honey is solid and stuck. I'm taking a little carving instrument with me to get as much out of it as possible, mainly the petition and herbs... and the rest I'll leave when I recycle the glass. I hope that's okay seeing as I feel I need to get rid of this negativity tonight
I'm using sage and a cleansing shower on myself when I get home
aniviel

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Jun 12, 2017 7:21 pm

Hello, aniviel

Sounds good!

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby enjoy life » Wed Jun 14, 2017 2:37 am

Hello!! I am yuma.New to the forum.
Sorry about my mistake last time .
I apologize
Today I have a question
I will be going to ocean to dispose my ritual remnant
A come to me candles spell,for a far distance relationship
Now my question is,is it proper to dispose it in the ocean?
If proper,(a)which hand should I use To throw it into the ocean,left or right hand?
Facing the ocean and throw with my right hand,or left hand?(b).with left hand or right hand over the shoulder?
(C) would it be fine,if I dispose his pic and my picture use for the spell into the ocean together, tier with brown cloth and red floss.
(D) would it be fine if i dispose a spell done, for instance 9am in the morning,
Dispose at dawn the next day 3.30am?.
enjoy life

Unread postby Sister Jean » Wed Jun 14, 2017 10:24 am

Hello enjoy life,

It's not the best idea to dispose of remains from a Come to Me spell in the ocean. It would be a lot more effective if you buried these remains in a potted plant and put that plant near your front door, or buried the remains under your front stoop/steps. This is because you're trying to *draw* something to you, so you place remains of that type near your front door, so whatever you're trying to draw will come to your front door.

You can learn more on this page:

Take care.
ID #1590G
I'm on Hoodoo Psychics!
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Break Up Spell Disposal

Unread postby Renee987 » Wed Jun 21, 2017 7:16 am

I did a break up spell recently on my ex boyfriend and his lover.

1) Once the candle burns down, how should I dispose break up work leftover wax?

2) Where can i dispose the remains properly; I know crossroads might be best.

3) Do I wrap it in a paper packet and discard it by throwing it over my left shoulder and not look back? At crossroads should i just throw it anywhere or should I bury the remaining wax? Or should I bury it beside a crossroad?

4) Is there a specific time of day to do this?

5) Should I keep working this with a new candle every month till these two break up?

Thank you
Renee987

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed Jun 21, 2017 8:20 pm

Hello, Renee987,

Welcome to the forum

Please read this page on ritual disposal

It is always good to keep working at it. So, yes, a spell a month is good (or even more). The more candles, the better!

Wrap your remains and then dispose of them. Some rootworkers dispose or deploy according to time of day, day of week, etc. Others don't. It's a matter of personal preference.

But please read the page that I just gave you

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Renee987 » Thu Jun 22, 2017 10:34 am

Hi Miss Aida I read the article it was helpful. I am confused a little though. I know it says any intersection to throw it east over left shoulder. However, I was going to go to a railroad and throw it there since there is no people around. And its a good place to discard anything.
Renee987

Unread postby Sister Jean » Thu Jun 22, 2017 11:20 am

Hello Renee987,

A railroad track is different from a crossroads. A crossroads is where two roads intersect at 90-degree angles. You can read more about crossroads here:

http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/wi ... Crossroads

Take care.
ID #1590G
I'm on Hoodoo Psychics!
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Fox » Mon Jun 26, 2017 1:44 am

I performed a moving figural candle spell (breakup and reconciliation/romance) and unfortunately the remains of the romance half part of the spell vanished (I had guests over and did a hurried cleanup of the place and a cleaner went over it, so I can guess it either was stored somewhere I don't remember or thrown out). Should I redo the spell?
Seeking to learn more.
Fox

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Mon Jun 26, 2017 7:53 pm

Fox,

That is not necessary -- but it may be an omen that your work may not be successful at some level. Omens are omens ...
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby Aphrodite Blue » Sun Jul 02, 2017 1:08 am

Hello all,

I recently made a vinegar jar for a brake up spell. My question is where to dispose the jar? Is it ok to throw it in a T crossroads or shoud de the kind of X / + form of crossroads?
Also, as there are people around and i can not bury it, can i just throw it away from my car on my left side or should it be in the middle of the crossroads.
Thanks!
Aphrodite Blue

Unread postby Sister Jean » Sun Jul 02, 2017 12:24 pm

Hello Aphrodite Blue,

Welcome to the forum. Two roads forming a T is not a crossroads. The roads need to cross each other at 90 degree angles, like a large plus sign.

You can read how to dispose of vinegar jars here:

http://www.luckymojo.com/bottlespells.h ... oo-vinegar

Take care.
ID #1590G
I'm on Hoodoo Psychics!
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Big Front Porch

Unread postby MikosChoice » Fri Jul 07, 2017 2:33 am

I have a big front porch and so instead of burying the remains under the front step, I just threw them under the porch so it was closest to the front door. Is this okay?
MikosChoice

Unread postby Miss Aida » Fri Jul 07, 2017 8:24 pm

Hello, MikosChoice ,

What is it for?
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby MikosChoice » Fri Jul 07, 2017 8:32 pm

Prosperity and love spell remains
MikosChoice

Unread postby Sister Jean » Sun Jul 09, 2017 11:46 am

Hello MikosChoice,

Since these remains are for love and prosperity spells, placing them near the front door is a good call. Next time though, I'd bury them under/near the front door. But that's just me. If you want to know more about this, check out this page:

Take care.
ID #1590G
I'm on Hoodoo Psychics!
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby sunnyone » Tue Jul 11, 2017 12:37 pm

NEW THREAD HERE.
Sorry, did a quick search (as time allowed) but did not find SPECIFIC answers to bullet points below & am time limited due to cleaning a room (my "hiding spot") for remodel - many others stirring around. :-/

Some time ago (yrs) I had performed several different spells. There was A LOT going on during that time of my life & I apparently put aside several items associated with those spells. I'm wondering what the best way is to dispose of these items. I know the general rules, but need some specific help on the following - with the importance that I don't want any negativity coming back to me or the initial intention (love, money, persons):

1.) Tall glass "Love candles" - in the past I would take off the labels & pictures and dispose of the glass with the rest of the recycle.
> Is it okay to throw the glass in the recycle?
> What to do with labels & most especially pictures that were attached so no harm, blocks, etc come to the subject or me?

2.) Tall glass "money Candle" - it worked, but not as well as I'd like. ;)
> Since I don't want to "throw money away" is it safe to dispose of the glass & residual wax in the recycle?
> What about the attached deposit slip with written $ amount?? How would I dispose of that without "repercussions" or money loss?

3.) Vinegar Jar - It worked great, but I'd like to dispose of it, but RELEASE the targets. There's no need to continue it and I would like to release the "harm" or negativity, but don't want it to come back on me. :shock:

4.) Negative Poppet - The subject of this was a woman who was annoyingly intent on interfering with my long-term relationship. It's been years & I no longer need to keep her "bound".
> What's the best way to dispose of it? I'd rather not bury it, but release the binding as she's no longer an issue. IE - release the negative mess & move on.
> Do I remove the photo from the doll & dispose separately? If so, what do I do with the picture?
> One complication is that on the written command, I added some of my own effects to "exert power" over the situation (probably stupid???).

Normal disposal routines (burial, etc) are a bit difficult around here these days . :( With crime ticking up, there is a camera EVERYWHERE, including the graveyards (many stolen name plates, vases, etc). Instead I get LM to do my candle work & love them. :D

Thanks for helping with my LOOOONG post.
-SunnyOne
sunnyone

Unread postby Sister Jean » Tue Jul 11, 2017 1:14 pm

Hello sunnyone,

You will find answers to many of your questions if you read through this page all the way through:

And the fear that's evident throughout your post of bad stuff coming back to you even for something like a money spell is not a part of hoodoo. Doing a spell to bring yourself money will not bring anything bad to you.

That page should help you with all your questions except for the poppet, which needs a little more care.

general-doll-baby-voodoo-doll-poppet-questions-and-answers-t8946.html#p18641

Call the spirit out of the doll, then take it apart and bury it if you're done working on the target.

And yes, you can dispose of the glass from tall glass-encased candles in the recycling.
ID #1590G
I'm on Hoodoo Psychics!
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby sunnyone » Wed Jul 12, 2017 8:21 am

Thanks Sister Jean.

I did read that page prior to posting, but still had some specific questions:

1.) How do you typically dispose of the photos/pictures that were attached to candles? In reading there were several options, but wasn't sure if it mattered on the type of work.
Is there a different disposal for negative vs. positive work? IE: Is burning a pic from a love spell or money spell a good idea for disposal?
How do you handle disposal?

2.) What about disposal of the written command that I have some of my own "personal effects" on......how would I dispose of that without getting "caught up" or buried with the poppet?
What is the significance of burying if I want to "release" the spell?

Sorry for the questions, but I also want to learn at the same time.
sunnyone

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed Jul 12, 2017 8:07 pm

Hello, sunnyone ,

All the questions you have asked in Part 1 of your question is answered on the page that Sister Jean gave you

For Part 2, your handwriting of petitions and commands, is not in any jeopardy of becoming part of the spell on the target. So, it's not a problem

You could just release the Spirit from the doll if you don't want the target anymore. Is this what you are asking?

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby DreadPirateQueen » Tue Jul 18, 2017 2:02 am

I have some leftover unused spell components: Black Arts Oil, Goofer Dust, and Graveyard Dirt. It's a nice portion of each item, containers they came in are more than half full. I was holding on to them for a bit in case I needing them again, however it's very clear now that I will not be using them again at all so I'd like to properly dispose of them. I've read the article on laying tricks, which says to throw them into the center of the crossroads.

I just need a little clarity, do I have to take the remaining ingredients out of their packaging? Cuz trying to throw dust over my shoulder would just get all over me. Same problem with the oil though I know I definitely can't just leave it in it's bottle. Also the only crossroads I can get to is a very large intersection with cars so I'm pretty sure getting to the absolute center of it isn't possible. Any suggestions on how to manage this would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
DreadPirateQueen

Unread postby Miss Aida » Tue Jul 18, 2017 6:27 pm

Hello, DreadPirateQueen,

Have you considered just giving them to somebody?

Heck, I would take them.
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby scooty12 » Tue Jul 18, 2017 7:14 pm

I haven't seen this question answered but apologize if I missed it. I disposed of candle wax by burial in backyard - the next day I noticed it had been dig up. I live in country and assume an animal must have done this. Do I need to repeat my spell or am I covered by the act of disposal (a set it and forget it kind of mindset) I lean towards a repeat but wondering others thoughts. Thank you in advance.
on a new journey just finding my way, and figuring out what it all means....
scooty12

Unread postby DreadPirateQueen » Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:32 am

That's not an option for me for a number of reasons, unfortunately. I really don't like having to waste the materials, but for this instance, I decided it was worth it. It's definitely not something I plan to do regularly.

So, any suggestions on disposal?
DreadPirateQueen

Unread postby Sister Jean » Wed Jul 19, 2017 10:55 am

Hello DreadPirateQueen,

If you don't want to give away the materials, you could just go to a graveyard, dig a hole, dump the materials in, then walk away. Then throw away the bags/bottles.

Take care.
ID #1590G
I'm on Hoodoo Psychics!
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Sister Jean » Wed Jul 19, 2017 10:56 am

Hello scooty12,

I don't think you need to redo the spell, but I think you should rebury the ingredients (deeper this time).

Take care.
ID #1590G
I'm on Hoodoo Psychics!
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

PreviousNext

• Advertisement
Herb-Magic.com

Return to Ask Us for Conjure Help with Spirits, Religion, Psychism, Dreams, Magic, Ethics