• Advertisement
Missionary-Independent.org

It is currently Mon Aug 21, 2017 5:51 am

Spells to Punish Animal Abusers Legally and Magically

Spells to Punish Animal Abusers Legally and Magically

Unread postby Miss Kerry » Mon Aug 31, 2009 8:51 am

What I am outraged about was brought to my attention in the local newspaper, a 19 year old girl has killed a six year old cat with a crossbow!

The poor cat which was called Trouble was speared right through his body and tried to drag himself home before collapsing and dying in agony.

This girl is in court on Sept 9, she has admitted killing Trouble and her justification is 'she was drunk'.

As a cat lover who shares their life with 5 cats of my own, as well as local feral cats who visit me. This has upset me beyond belief and I have joined the local campaign for justice for Trouble on facebook, I wanted to know if anyone has any payback for their deeds spell to work on this girl, so that we can get justice legally for trouble or to fix this girl for this horrendous cruelty.

I have the newspaper article and the girls name to incorporate in this work.

Thank you
2010 Course Graduate #1548
Miss Kerry

Re: Animal Cruelty Outrage!

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Mon Aug 31, 2009 9:47 am

I can appreciate your concern about cruelty to an animal. BUT you do not have a link to this girl besides this situation. The odds of you effecting her are not very strong. She is going to court on sept 9th, and I am sure that the courts are going to handle this. This reminds me of trying to curse or jinx a celebrity, or trying to get a celebrity to fall in love with you. The odds of this happening are very slim. I think you have done the most logical thing, in joining the campaign, so that you can ensure this does not happen to another animal.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Miss Kerry » Mon Aug 31, 2009 10:17 am

So working on a person you don't have a personal link doesn't tend to work generally does it?

This has sickened me to my stomach, the newspaper showed the picture of the poor cat how his owner found him.

I think though anyone who would curse or jinx a celebrity or to make them fall for them would be quiet unhinged anyway.

I hope this girl suffers for the pain she's caused the cat and his owner.
Miss Kerry

Unread postby Mama Micki » Mon Aug 31, 2009 11:25 am

Inscribe a black candle with her name and dress it with Black Cat oil. Put her picture (if you have it) under it. Burn Black Cat incense. Pray Psalm 36 which is about God's justice and also mentions His protection of animals.
I would also use the words from Christopher Smart's poem:

For I will consider my Cat.
For he is the servant of the Living God duly and daily serving him.
For at the first glance of the glory of God in the East he worships in his way.
For he keeps the Lord's watch in the night against the adversary.
For he counteracts the powers of darkness by his electrical skin and glaring eyes.
For he counteracts the Devil, who is death, by brisking about the life.
For in his morning orisons he loves the sun and the sun loves him.
For he is of the tribe of Tiger.
For the Cherub Cat is a term of the Angel Tiger.

If you can attend the trial, discreetly sprinkle some Black Cat powder in the courtroom.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Miss Bri » Mon Aug 31, 2009 11:34 am

While it is true that you do not have a personal link to the person involved in the cruelty, it is also true that every little bit helps. I have personally used Conjure to good effect on political issues of animal cruelty, I had an entire altar dedicated to the clear passage of Proposition Two in CA this past year--a prop that started to end cruel confinements for chickens, pigs, and veal calves and that prop passed. I know workers who have done consistent magic on animal abuse cases being investigated by PETA, the humane society, etc, etc. You can also do research on the person involved and get more information about them, the more you know, the clearer picture you have of your target the higher your chance of success.

good luck,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR
Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Miss Kerry » Mon Aug 31, 2009 11:49 am

Thank you so much guys.

I have the girls picture from the newspaper article and on the facebook campaign someone has her address as well! I know there is a few of us who want to attend her trial.

Thanks again!
Miss Kerry

Unread postby Miss Kerry » Wed Sep 09, 2009 9:04 am

I thought some of you might like to know.

Trouble's killer was jailed today for 3 months!!! I know its not a long term sentence, but at least she didn't just get a slap on the wrist and community service. I hope she spends that time thinking about what she did and how the poor cat suffered.
Miss Kerry

Unread postby Mama Micki » Wed Sep 09, 2009 9:34 am

Thanks for the update. I also hope she gets some counseling, as people who are cruel to animals are often cruel to humans too.

As I stated in another post, yesterday I read that St. Martin de Porres, who is a patron of the poor and of racial equality, also sheltered and healed stray dogs and cats. You may wish to work with him, as well as St. Francis, the patron of birds and animals.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Miss Kerry » Wed Sep 09, 2009 9:43 am

Thanks for the info on St. Martin de Porres, All my 'babies' were stray or rescue, plus this week another feral cat has adopted us!!!
Miss Kerry

Neighbor's Problem Dog/Problem Neighbor

Unread postby Chagrinedgirl » Sun Dec 12, 2010 8:29 pm

We had new neighbors move into the house behind us a few months ago, and one of their dogs is a 'pit bull' mix. All of them bark nonstop, but the pit mix has gone from the excited bark to snarling and throwing itself against our fence, trying to get to us or our dogs. He's even managed to break boards and come partway into our yard until our (large) dogs ran him off. I hate to call animal control because I hate to see dogs punished because their owners are morons, and the dog is great with the neighbor's kids, who clearly love him. Unfortunately, if something doesn't change, I might not have a choice. Is there something in this situation that can calm the dog down? As for the problem neighbor, he's the pit bull owner's next door neighbor, and has decided everything is my German Shepherd's fault, despite my dog being in an enclosed run when he isn't in the house, fixed, obedience trained, and corrected to the point he just breezes down the yard and into the house without pausing. I'm concerned if this neighbor keeps it up, he's going to cause a major situation with other members of my family.
So be it
-Jason Bourne

I'd rather walk in the right direction than ride with my head up my...
Chagrinedgirl

Re: Neighbor's Problem Dog/Problem Neighbor

Unread postby RJLupin » Mon Dec 13, 2010 7:38 am

Call animal control! You constantly see tragedies on the news, where reckless owners let their aggressive pitbulls run wild and they end up KILLING a child, an adult, or family pets. If the dog hasn't bitten anybody yet I don't think they will put it down, but they might be able to fine the owner and force him to better control the animal. This sounds like a potentially very dangerous situation, and I wouldn't hesitate from involving the law, for your own safety.

Magically, why not try some Fiery Wall of Protection products? You could use the powder around the perimeter of your property, and burn a dressed candle for a constant protective atmosphere. Also, the pitbull guy sounds like a jerk, so if it were me I'd be using Hot Food products to get rid of him and make him move. Or, maybe, Bend Over products to make him do what you want. As for the dog, I have no idea. There's a spell for dangerous dogs in "Long Lost Friend" but I don't know if it would work here.

Whatever you do, I would go at it pretty aggressively.
RJLupin

Unread postby Chagrinedgirl » Mon Dec 13, 2010 4:17 pm

Thank you for your input, but are there any other suggestions? Especially since the dog hasn't bitten anyone, all animal control can do is address the barking. Animal control here is also notoriously spotty in enforcement and not big on knowing the laws they're supposed to follow. Fortunately there is no breed-specific legislation in California (since I have GSDs), the dog can't be taken for being a pit mix. Is there anything like Tranquility or a specific saint that might be better suited for calming the dog down?

The jerk isn't the owner, but a neighbor sticking his nose in, and I hate to hot foot him because I think he has mental issues.
So be it
-Jason Bourne

Chagrinedgirl

Unread postby Miss Ida Lundin » Tue Dec 14, 2010 12:42 am

Saint Frances of Assissi, helps protect animals. I guess you could try working with him.

Also your own suggestion to lay down tranquility powders where the dog is at sounds good. You could also make a dolly for that dog. With soothing herbs.

You can also think about tying the jerk up or freezing him to take him out of the picture. Prevent him from contributing to this situation.
Miss Ida Lundin

Unread postby Mama Micki » Tue Dec 14, 2010 7:59 am

St. Martin de Porres could talk to animals and sheltered and fed stray dogs and cats. Try petitioning him.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Chagrinedgirl » Thu Dec 16, 2010 8:14 pm

Thank you both so much!
So be it
-Jason Bourne

Chagrinedgirl

Spell/Spirits/Herbs for Animal Abusers

Unread postby ariela » Sat May 21, 2011 3:31 pm

I want to do a justice spell on someone who has tortured and killed several cats and dogs. I don't know their name. It is someone going around my neighborhood picking up strays or else people's pets that they let outside.

1) Is there a spirit or saint to call upon (St Francis I believe?) to punish animal abusers?

2) Is there a herb that will cause the perp to suffer, not just die? One that brings physical and mental pain?

3) if there is a related spell in Lucky Mojo for this, what is it please?

4) I read that dog and cat hairs can be used for a curse, but...it sounds silly maybe.....I want to curse the person who hurt them, not the dogs and cats.....how would I use their hairs?

5) should I use a picture of the victims or just a black candle representing the perp.....I want to say, " the person who did this to these animals must be punished. "

thanks for any help

Thank you with all my heart to St. Anthony, St. Jude, St. Expedite and St. Christopher
ariela

Re: Spell/Spirits/Herbs for Animal Abusers

Unread postby Miss Tammie Lee » Sat May 21, 2011 3:55 pm

Saint Frances and Saint Martin De Porres:
http://www.luckymojo.com/saintfrancis.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/packageperuvian.html
Both Saints and lights set and also the page provided should help with product recommendation for the animals. In addition this thread:
herbs-specific-to-animal-welfare-&-or-protection--t5861s90.html

Have a reading with a member of AIRR and ask for proper product recommendation with regard to any action of the abusers of the animals:
http://www.readersandrootworkers.org
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!!!
#1606 GA
Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread postby ariela » Sun May 22, 2011 8:22 am

thanks so much
ariela

Unread postby Apollo Dark » Sun May 22, 2011 12:15 pm

Here is a good little resource for harming someone.

http://www.luckymojo.com/spells/black/hurtingspells.html
AIRR Member
Hoodoo Psychics Member
SID# 1583 Graduated Apprentice
Apollo Dark
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Joseph Magnuson » Mon May 23, 2011 8:07 pm

Thank you, Dr. Dume... I was looking for that page yesterday...couldn't find it in my bookmarks. Appropriate for the thread!

-Joseph M.
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599
Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Re: Spells to Punish Animal Abusers Legally and Magically

Unread postby elsie » Wed Sep 24, 2014 5:29 pm

I am glad to see this thread and a little sad that there aren't more posts here. I don't seek out the news, partially because I'm too sensitive; I figure if I need to be made aware of something, it will come to me...and it did. I am pissed and heartbroken that there are people who are so lost and cruel that they would deliberately cause harm to an animal. This particular person savagely attacked a puppy,! I haven't been able to bring myself to read the full article, so I don't know if the puppy even survived, or if this person is mentally ill to the point where he didn't realize what he was doing, or if he is a truly evil person. Either way, he should be contained somehow.

I will definitely petition the Saints mentioned in the thread, and will start going through the information provided for justice and container spells. If anyone has other suggestions, I am always grateful.

I do feel that even without good personal links, if enough of us focus and do some work on these types of situations, it could make a difference.

(I didn't relay exactly what he did, or post a link to the story because it is so horrible. I don't want to subject others to that negativity, but anyone is welcome to PM me who would like to help set things right.)

Thank you.
elsie

Unread postby elsie » Wed Sep 24, 2014 5:35 pm

She did survive.
elsie

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed Sep 24, 2014 6:19 pm

Hello, elsie,

I'm lost. What happened?
PROUD member of AIRR
Also find me on Hoodoo Psychics
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby elsie » Thu Sep 25, 2014 10:03 am

Hi Miss Aida,
I'm sorry for the confusion. I didn't want to relay such negative information in case people didn't want to see it.
A man in Virginia stabbed a Pit bull puppy over 20 times and threw her in the woods. Thankfully someone found her and she is recuperating.
elsie

Unread postby Miss Aida » Fri Sep 26, 2014 8:06 pm

Elsie!

OMG! OMG! OMG!

I am so very upset. Well, I would definitely do a crossing spell on that S.O.B.

You can make a doll of this person and then beat the hell out of it. Put all kinds of crossing products on it. www.luckymojo.com/crossing.html

How about this page? www.luckymojo.com/spells/black/revengespells.html

I would beat that doll and beat it.

Here's a page on hate dolls: doll-babies-for-cursing-and-harm-t29090.html

How about revenge spells? www.luckymojo.com/revenge.html

There's many things you can do to this guy.

I hope he gets exactly what he deserves.
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby elsie » Tue Sep 30, 2014 12:57 am

I know Miss Aida, I am sorry for bringing this terrible news to you. :(
Thank you for the links, I will definitely follow through on them. As a fellow animal lover, this absolutely broke my heart and infuriated me. I am sure the police have the correct suspect, but may seek a quick confirmation from a member of AIRR before I beat the crap out of his doll. I will post in this thread once I get the confirmation. Hopefully others will then join in giving it to him. If it is okay by forum rules, I will also post the external link to the story, but please let me know if this would be against the rules. I am sure people could just search for the story with the information I gave.
Thank you so much for your time and help Miss Aida.
elsie

Unread postby Lazulum » Thu May 14, 2015 10:56 am

My sisters live with our grandmother, and they have lots of outdoor cats. (Before anyone gets upset-- they're all flea-treated, vaccinated, all but one female is fixed, and they live at the end of a dead-end street where no car goes fast enough to hit a cat.)

Their neighbor does not like the cats. He's called animal control 3 times. Every time they came out, they find that the cats are well-cared-for, and they apologize for the trouble and leave.

Now, he's taking matters into his own hands. He's begun trapping them and releasing them god-knows-where. All we know is, it's not the pound or any of the local pet stores. We've checked all those places.

The traps are laid in the space directly behind our houses. It's city property -- neither he nor my grandmother owns the land.

My grandmother found one of the cats dead of apparent dehydration in the trap. She was pregnant with kittens my sisters were so excited about!

I'm normally a peaceable person, and I'm not a believer in revenge. But hell hath few furies like a brother whose little sisters have been wronged.

I have his name, address, and I can get one of them to snap a picture of him and his house. But no personal concerns, because they live on the other side of the state.

How do I get him to leave those animals alone?
Lazulum

Unread postby Miss Aida » Fri May 15, 2015 9:03 pm

Hello, Lazulum ,

I would love to just curse that man.

Can't they try and contain the cats in her own area?

But for the fur babies, You need to do protection spells and they need to call upon St Francis of Assisi for help and St Martin DePorres

www.luckymojo.com/protectionspells.html

Saint Frances and Saint Martin De Porres:
http://www.luckymojo.com/saintfrancis.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/packageperuvian.html

Both Saints and lights set and also the page provided should help with product recommendation for the animals. In addition this thread:
herbs-specific-to-animal-welfare-&-or-protection--t5861s90.html

Wishing everybody the very best
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Lazulum » Wed May 20, 2015 10:41 am

Hi Miss Aida, thank you for the suggestions. I don't have all the materials to do the spells listed, but I want to get started working with what I do have -- a black vigil candle, and protective herbs.

I was thinking about grinding the herbs in my mortar with some olive oil, putting a hole in the candle wax with a nail, and pouring the oil/herb slurry into the hole. Then I'd write the cats' names on a petition paper until it's covered in writing, turn it clockwise 90 degrees, and cross their names with the word "Protection" written over and over again. Pray over it, then light the candle, then pray at it twice per day to continue and strengthen the protection.

How does that sound?
Lazulum

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed May 20, 2015 9:21 pm

Hello, Lazulum,

I would use purple for protection

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby luckykitty77 » Mon Feb 22, 2016 7:31 am

I have a similar problem as Lazulum. I feed the feral and stay cats on my street. For 4 years I've had no problems. The cats were really unhealthy and scrawny. I've gotten many of them their shots and spay and neuter. We built shelters for those who won't go inside and there have been no more cat fights as population got under control and cats were all looking great. Took me awhile but I was getting closer to getting some of the ferals used to me. They're my babies and my only fries I've made after moving to this crappy town. I had a few go missing in the past year. I thought it odd as they were not ones to wander off but thought maybe someone took them in. Recently a 7 month old kitten that I found a home for went missing. I was looking for her for several days and took a different path one day. I found her mom trapped in a cage hidden on a neighbors driveway. I knew instantly this is where the cats had been going. I took the cat and went over later to ask them if they knew where the kitten was. The wife brushed me off ave said she knew nothing ave didn't ask her husband even though he was right there. A few days later, he angrily confronted me telling me I took his trap (later I realized it was a lie to deter me from thinking he still had one) He happily admitted he's been taking cats and "getting rid of them" and doesn't care if they are pets or ferals. He also told me he shot a dog for looking at him wrong and put down another 4 he didn't trust. Then he let me know he has a gun which I'm assuming he's threatening me. Police won't do anything. There is a law against abandoning animals and after asking him what he does with them he said he puts them wherever he wants. It was freezing temps when he took the kitten. We were all she knew and she weighed only five pounds. If he did put her out, she's probably dead but I think he might be killing these cats. I hate him with a passion. He sets that trap every day and obsessively checks it. I have nightmares every night now and I'm always worried more will go missing. I had 8 cats I cared for a year ago and now I have 2. I want this guy to suffer. If he's hurting these cats I want him to get in trouble. If the cats are alive I want to find them. I would love to go beat him in the face but I can't so I'll have to do something from afar.
luckykitty77

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Feb 22, 2016 12:37 pm

Hello, luckykitty77,

I am sending you private message as I am INFURIATED as to what these people are doing to the animals

They are horrible people. Just HORRIBLE
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby luckykitty77 » Tue Feb 23, 2016 8:03 pm

Thank you Miss Aida. I will do as what you suggested in your pm. I also want to do a couple of spells against him as well, a protection spell on my remaining cats, and a return to me spell if the cats are still out there. I haven't worked with hoodoo in about six years so hopefully it will still be as effective as before when I was practicing.
luckykitty77

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed Feb 24, 2016 3:00 pm

Hello, luckykitty77,

First and foremost, let's take care of this bastard!

www.luckymojo.com/spells.html#black

Here are protection spells for you to chose from (just make sure that you don't get oils near the animals' mouths (or where they can lick it off). You might want to use their pics with protection spells. Or is they have collars, protection amulets: www.luckymojo.com/protectionspells.html

And return to me would be return to me (it doesn't necessarily mean in only the love department: www.luckymojo.com/returnto me.html

Last, but not least, I would also like to you to perform some stay at home spells: www.luckymojo.com/stayathome.html

And don't forget to pray to St Francis for their safety

Please keep us posted
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

PostThis post was deleted by Miss Aida on Wed Mar 02, 2016 9:09 pm.
Reason: Banned

Unread postby infamousruby » Sat Apr 02, 2016 8:48 am

Hi friends, I need help.

I recently came back to my hometown half of a year ago. I reconnected with an old friend from high school, I have known him about 5 years. I would come to his place and hang out with him and he eventually got a puppy named Xena, she was about 2 months at this time. The first day I met her, I had her cuddled on top of my lap for a few hours. Eventually she was squirming and I put her down(not realizing she would need to use the restroom as puppies have small bladders) and she peed on the floor. He aggressively picked her up by her scruff, and while holding her in the air he hit her stomach. This was done in front of about 5 other people. I was shaking, no one said anything..... so I made it my goal to visit her at least once a week to make sure she was okay..... during this time I could see how he has handling her and it was rough and unloving. He treated her like an inanimate object. I would constantly have to tell him to stop putting her in contorting positions that were uncomfortable to her and he would get defensive/offended that I implied he's a bad dog owner.... If you raised your arm to change position on the couch, she cowered. She cowered when you put your hand up to pet her. I kept offering to walk her or buy food for her so he wouldn't beat her or have any reasons to. I confided in some of his friends about calling animal control after noticing she had a golf ball sized bump next to her eye. He said he was too rough disciplining her... Why would you hit an animal's face? His friends told me he's killed another puppy before this one, by apparently hitting it off the bed too hard.... He also admitted to 'mercy killing' a kitten despite there being options to euthanize at a vet for free... At this time Xena is about 5-6 months old and I got a text from him a few days ago that she passed away and it was from a spider bite.... He said she was chewing a toy in the hallway, left to go get somebody, came back and the puppy was laying there lifeless. I don't believe it for a second. Puppies don't just flop dead, especially considering I saw her a few days before that and she was still capable of running, jumping, and wagging her tail to see me. Instead of consoling him I tore him down... I couldn't help it and I was furious that he would take me for someone who could be lied to. I wanted to make him feel how he made that puppy feel. Alone and unloved. I severed the friendship. I talked to his ex-roommate about Xena and the things he told me that happened to her when I wasn't there.... it disgusts me so much and I wish they told me sooner.... I wish I never formed a friendship with this person and I can't stop blaming myself.

I'm sorry if this was too much information, but I'm hurting. I can't stop thinking about the horrible ways he could have caused her death and it's haunting me. I'm going to make an anonymous tip to the police because I know he has drugs in the house. I want him to suffer more than the suffering he caused on this puppy. I need help with closure and I just want justice for this poor, sweet soul who deserved nothing but love.....
http://i.imgur.com/RELuGBN.jpg

If anyone has advice or spells that can assist me, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.
infamousruby

Unread postby natstein » Sat Apr 02, 2016 6:19 pm

Hello infamousruby,

This sounds to me like a good time to break out Damnation products! (http://www.luckymojo.com/damnation.html). Read the informations not this page about crossing products ( http://www.luckymojo.com/crossing.html) and you can use Damnation in a similar way. You can also get both products and mix them together. If you really want to get em good hire someone from AIRR (www.readersandroitworkers.com) who specializes in working with animals and cursing work!

Peace~

Nathen
natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Lady Coyote » Wed May 25, 2016 11:47 am

Hello all,

I'm new to the forum, and I was so glad to see these sections on animal/pet specific work, as that's a passion of mine.

I just wanted to drop a quick note to those looking for Saints to appeal to for their dogs specifically, in addition to St. Francis and St. Martin de Porres, you could also try St. Roch, who is the patron saint of dogs.

I am in love with the idea of anew entire network of people doing work to take down animal abusers!
Lady Coyote

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed May 25, 2016 7:17 pm

Hello, Lady Coyote,

Thanks for pointing that out. He's also known as Saint Rocco.

Thanks!!
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby inyuni » Tue Dec 27, 2016 11:45 am

My brother is young and sweet, and has had this dog (Athena) for almost 4 years. He left to spend Christmas with the in-laws yesterday and came home to find his companion hung by her neck from a tree. This is violent and aggressive and I fear for my brother's safety. I have many things I need to do to prevent anything further, but first I would like to find some Justice for Athena, a mother, a friend and strong spirit. What should I do? I am open to much though I am not well-versed in negative work and am hesitant to dabble.
inyuni

Unread postby vata girl » Tue Dec 27, 2016 1:57 pm

inyuni,

This is one of the most horrific and heartbreaking things I have ever heard; I would go ALL OUT to make sure that whoever did this to Athena suffers immensely and in Hell for a long, long time. I know that others will come along with specific rootwork and advice for you, but I just wanted to express my overwhelming anger and sadness at this story.
vata girl

Unread postby Sister Jean » Tue Dec 27, 2016 5:21 pm

Hello inyuni,

I'm so sorry to hear about your brother's dog. How utterly horrific.

If you're scared to undertake negative work for retribution against this person, I'd recommend hiring a rootworker who does that type of work:

If you want to do some spellwork yourself and believe you're up to the task, I think a mirror box would be a good fit for the situation. On the name paper, just put "Athena's Killer" or "Athena's Attacker" since you don't know their name:

http://www.luckymojo.com/reversing.html

If you're scared for your brother, get some protection up on him:

http://www.luckymojo.com/fierywall.html

Any magical work you do should be done in conjunction with reporting this to the police, of course, and taking any other necessary mundane steps to protect your family.
Thank you, St. Michael, St. Expedite, St. Martha, Bone Mama!
ID #1590G
I'm on Hoodoo Psychics!
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby inyuni » Wed Dec 28, 2016 1:45 pm

Thank you both for your supportive words.
Sister Jean, I will take you up on the mirror box. I think this is within my realm of confidence.
As for my brother, he has had problems in the past with who I believe is the same person. Athena had a litter of puppies last year and 3 of them died due to rat poisoning (toxicology report showed). In an unrelated note, he takes in alot of stray animals and they often die in very heartbreaking and horrific ways. Do you believe this is a simply coincidence or do you think my brother could be cursed?
inyuni

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed Dec 28, 2016 9:50 pm

Hello, inyuni ,

It sounds to me like Animal Control needs to be called for animal cruelty by someone nearby. Also, call the police and call the Humane Society and People or the Ethical Treatment of Animals for some advice on what to do.

Someone killing these fur-babies is not a curse. There is a horrible person living nearby.

If people were killing my animals, I would not bring in anymore. he's just bringing them into their demise.

This is not a curse.
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby skyme715 » Sat Jan 28, 2017 7:06 am

My parent's little dog fought with German Shepard and German Shepard killed him. That happened when they were not home. Instead of telling them what happened, instead they disposed of his body, and we didn't know what happened until my mom checked the cameras. They still haven't said a word.
We have a history of them doing bad things to us, because they think that somehow we are better and envy us. When we were building a house, they threw rocks to break windows.
The legal system in my country is a drag and won't do anything. Naturally, my dad wants to go after their dog.. but I say it is not dog's fault (they act on instinct), the fault is on neighbors were not telling us right away, so maybe he could still be saved in time.

What can be done to the neighbors and what AIRR reader can help me with that kind of distance work?
I want them to suffer for what they did, and later Hot Foot them so they move out to live somewhere else.
skyme715

Unread postby Sister Jean » Sat Jan 28, 2017 4:43 pm

Hello skyme715,

I'm so sorry about your dog :(

If you want to go after these people, here are some links that you'll find helpful:

http://www.luckymojo.com/spells/black/r ... pells.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/products-revenge.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/crossing.html

You can also do some Reversing work to reverse all their evil back onto them:

http://www.luckymojo.com/reversing.html

In the meantime, make sure to protect yourself, your home and your family:

http://www.luckymojo.com/protectionspells.html

When you decide you're ready to Hot Foot these bad neighbors, you can read more about it and ask questions here:

hot-foot-powder-questions-and-answers-t5399.html

If you want to hire a rootworker, you can find reputable workers here:

Take care.
ID #1590G
I'm on Hoodoo Psychics!
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby roar1668 » Thu Feb 02, 2017 11:39 pm

Miss Aida,

I'm so glad I was able ro locate this subject in the forum. I was unable to access the forum for a while as I only had my cell phone and the screen was too small.

I have a similar situation to luckykitty77. I do animal rescue and currently have 31 dogs and 42 cats. As well as helping several others regarding animals. There's a teenager that lives in a trailer park below family property that has repaetedly killed my animals. He usually goes after the cats but recently started on the dogs when they're out in the fenced area.

All of the animals in question remain on my property. All of the animals are neutered, vaccinated, feed and cared for by individuals.

He is coming through the woods across an uncle's property to my property. I'm unable to cover my property with cameras as it's too large. I have 5 ac which is next to his uncle's 10 ac. He can and has used different routes to get to my property. I was able to see that when he and his friends came to catch their fighting chicken from my woods.

A family member of his won't go on record with law enforcement because he does all the same things that they do, drugs, underage drinking, robbery, etc. He's not a snitch he says. This guy has told me what he thinks is happening. He also says he kills just to watch an animal die. He has witnessed him killing a beaver for that purpose and he kills hawks, which is a big no no here. The last one the guy said he didn't kill. He shot it out of a tree, wounding it, then threw it to the chickens to kill. He's a psychopath. Law and animal crtl both say that this is the start of a serial killer. I'm not kidding. But they still won't do anything.

I have repeatedly contacted animal crtl which is under the sheriff's dept as well as directly to the sheriff's office. The animal ctrl in my area could care less about it. They actually don't like rescuers. They're made up of reg deputies that have disciplinary issues.

The lady that used to run the "shelter" had actually been caught using dogs/puppies for those deputies to use as target practice.

I've also been harassed by them regarding my animals, which there was no basis for. When I call the reg deputies just show up and say u need to get a picture of him doing it. I've gone on record w/ them and the sheriff, if I see him doing it he's dead. All the deputies know exactly who and what lives in that trailer park, but the good ones' hands are tied.

What bothers me also is I'm the one his mother comes to when her cats and his dog require anything, even food. At least with that I can have direct contact at times to their property, home, etc. That old adage holds true "friends close enemies closer."
It's a lot to get into. I just wanted to give you a general idea. Alao have two other friends dealing with the same issue at 2 feral colony locations. One with a guy tresdpassing onto a business' property, trapping and taking the cats off. The other is at rest stop where a member of the janitorial staff is putting out bleach soaked bread and antifreeze.

In reading these posts I have gotten a bit more information to go with what I was able to find on the site. If possible would you mind sending me the same info you pm luckykitty77 in case there is additional info there. I have no problem doing whatever is necessary to correct any of the situations.
roar1668

Unread postby Miss Aida » Fri Feb 03, 2017 8:05 pm

Hello, roar1668 ,

This makes me sick to my stomach. I hate these people. Bastards!

I am sorry but I don't remember what I had PM'd this person.

BUT please call the local TV Stations, newspapers, and PETA.

Start a Go Fund Me account to get money for the video cameras.

Throw Goofer Dust down on the property line. This page tells you how to use it

www.luckymojo.com/gooferdust.html

Then, curse the hell out of those bastards!

Just read the pages on this thread.

I pray that all works out for the poor angels of God.

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby roar1668 » Fri Feb 03, 2017 8:37 pm

Thank you for your help. I'll be placing an order for products and wilk add Goofer Dust to it. I've tried PETA, ASPCA etc with no luck. Local new etc is good ol' boys too. I'll continue my work against them.
Take care.
roar1668

Unread postby Miss Aida » Fri Feb 03, 2017 8:43 pm

Hello, roar1668 ,

Sending you a PM
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby roar1668 » Sat Feb 04, 2017 7:30 pm

Miss Aida

I'm unble to reply to your pm. I'm given this: "We are sorry, but you are not authorised to use this feature. You may have just registered here and may need to participate more to be able to use this feature."

I was told to go through local law enforcement. I reminded them of the information I had sent about them and their non-action. I was told that was all they could tell me to do. It was the same with SPCA. They said they didn't have any legal jurisdiction. I guess it wasn't a big enough event for them.
roar1668

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sun Feb 05, 2017 9:51 pm

Hello, roar1668 ,

Since we are supposed to talk about Hoodoo on the forum, I will have to end this conversation about these agencies.

But please look at this page:

www.luckymojo.com/crossing.html

Wishing you the very best with your spells.

I hope these people suffer in hell for what they are doing to the fur babies
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby roar1668 » Fri Feb 10, 2017 6:54 pm

Miss Aida,

Thank you for all of your assistance and info. Sorry about putting that info in the post. Still unable to reply to or compose pms. Will follow up w/ tech support on that. Again thank you.
roar1668

Unread postby paintedsmoke24 » Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:56 am

I need your help to curse the hell out of these fuckers so that they be crippled and suffer hell on earth.

Miss Aida,you who love dogs so much,can you "take care" of them?
I'll also use all my cursing LM products and little knowledge to send them unbearable pain without any mercy.

Thank you to all those willing to give me a helping hand in getting revenge for this poor dog.
paintedsmoke24

Unread postby Sister Jean » Thu Apr 20, 2017 4:40 pm

Hello paintedsmoke24,

I think it's admirable you want to go after the people who hurt this dog. If you scroll up through this thread you will find lots of ideas for such spellwork, many from Miss Aida herself.
ID #1590G
I'm on Hoodoo Psychics!
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby paintedsmoke24 » Thu Apr 20, 2017 11:17 pm

Hi Sister Jean,

Thank you for your answer and sorry I have posted this initially in th wrong place.
These two guys used a poor dog in a dog fighting and because the poor poppy wasn't "performing" correctly they have decided to slaughter his ears and cut his ears off with a knife and put them in front of the nose of the poor poppy who was yelling and screaming ut of pain.Then they took a selfie of this horror act and posted it on their Facebook.And they have filmed the whole thing and posted the video(unebearable but it was removed). If someone would like to help me ,I can provide the details (names,pictures) through PM.
I know animal cruelty surrounds us everywhere,but this time I was so petrified by this story that I have instantly thought of this valuable community ;if several of us work on them from different angles and regions ,hopefully they will be stroked with the same horrors inflicted on them.
I have alwayshad dogs (adopted old from shelters) and I just cannot stand this cruel treatment inflicted to this poor desperate helpless poppy by two monsters.
I know Miss Aida and Miss Cat they both love and understand dogs very well.
Please Miss Aida andMiss Cat,if you happen to read my post,I can send you in PM the story.
Thank you to all who will be willing to give me a helping hand to get revenge for this innocent poor dog slaughtered by bastards who got out of it unpunished and might start he same horrors on other helpless animals. They live in Turkey where nobody gives a sh** about animal defense etc
paintedsmoke24

Unread postby Miss Aida » Fri Apr 21, 2017 7:39 pm

Hello, Forum Family Members,

For those of you who are avid animal lovers and have read paintedsmoke24' 's post above, I urge you to contact her via the private message system.

I don't have the time to curse every single animal abuser. I wish that I could. But, if a group of you would like to join paintedsmoke24 on a spell to punish thee HORRIFIC animal abusers, I would consider it as a personal favor to me.

And now we will have to drop this topic as w are off track here. However, I tip my hat to paintedsmoke24 for caring so much as she does

Thank you so much

Aida
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby paintedsmoke24 » Sat Apr 22, 2017 4:50 am

Thank you Miss Aida,you rock my world :)
paintedsmoke24

• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Curio Company Catallogue

Return to Ask Us for Conjure Help with Pets and Wild Animals